• Pros

• "Lot of good quality included templates. Easy to use and quick. "

• "Great tool, very useful and easy to use. And the best part: I feel that there are humans on the other side listening to our problems and needs on the tech support. That makes all the difference!"

• "Its very easy to use. Nice layout and integrations"

• Cons

• "A bit expensive in my currency, but it´s worthy. "

• " The value is reasonable but for small businesses maybe not so much."

• "In general I am happy with this software. Maybe I wish it were cheaper and more templates will also be useful."

Browse Landingi Reviews

Zeke from Creatively Innovative

Very simply and easy to use

Pros

I love that the platform is easy to move text/objects around the page and put them anywhere I want. There are lots of features packed into this software that makes it very useful. I previously used another large platform for building landing pages and we have found that this platform has way more features at a fraction of the costs.

Cons

Sometimes the pages are slow to update and there is a lag from publishing to seeing it on the page. The WordPress plugin does not let you sort your pages alphabetically or newest pages first.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Better price. Better integration with other systems. Specific features I wanted were only on Landingi and not on Unbounce.

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

Instapage has a cap on their landing pages you can build. The costs were much higher for that limited number of pages you can build. Their customer support was awful. They moved to a new business strategy where they don't want you to build the pages yourself.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello Zeke, Thank you for your honest feedback. We love to hear constructive opinions from our users. It confirms that we are heading in the right direction. There is still much to do in the nearest feature, so stay tuned and check our roadmap for more information. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Thiago from Thiago Ribeiro

Great tool, amazing support team!

I've been very happy with these guys for years! Technical support is always kind and fast, which is difficult to see in this market. I hope to continue working with them for many more years.

Pros

Cons

There's a small lack of resources that need to be implemented via script, which could be accessible within the editor itself. In some cases, I had to bother the support team to find and implement more complex features.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

They had all the resources I needed, at a good price. A few months after signing up, I took advantage of a LTD offer that I still use today.

Pricey

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2020

Hello Thiago, thank you very much for your time spent on this review - we appreciate it a lot. Great that you find our tool easy and useful, let us know about any resources you need in details and we will for sure give it a thought. You can send it directly to me via email. I wish you high conversions, Karolina - Team Landingi

Paweł from PROT

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Landingi Review

I would recommend landing to anyone who needs to create a landing page.

Pros

Landingi is our basic tool for creating landing pages and contact forms. We value it for the website builder and great customer service.

Cons

When we create pages with more elements, the program can slow down its performance. Landingi system crashes from time to time, but these are rare situations.

Response from Landingi

Replied February 2021

Hello Pawe, thank you for your feedback - it means a lot. Personally, I'm happy to hear that you find our customer service great - I would also recommend to reach out to us regarding elements slowing down the performance. Many images, videos, or javascript codes will always affect performance, no matter what is used for building the page, but often it can be improved by optimalisations. I wish you high conversions. Karolina - team Landingi

Christopher from Off2Class

A fine landing page builder, but sign-up forms are less than robust.

Inexpensive and easy landing pages.

Pros

Nice templates you can customize, and a true pixel-perfect WYSIWYG editor means if you can dream it you can build it.

Cons

Everything that happens after a page visitor clicks a button on your landing page. Maybe I'm spoiled coming from leadpages, but you don't have many customization options for the appearance and behavior of your light box.

wladimir from Modulareasy

Very impressive

Great cost benefit, easy to use and with a very smooth learning curve

Pros

Its very easy to use. Nice layout and integrations

Cons

I noticed some problems with the lack of freedom in the editor as to be able to apply clipping and transparency masks in image. This requires the use of other tools to edit the image before uploading

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

cost benefit, support and pricing

Response from Landingi

Replied December 2020

Hello Wladimir, thank you for your review - we appreciate it a lot. It's great to see that you find our tool easy to use as it means your experience is enjoyable and that's what we want for you and other customers. The move advanced image editor is on our roadmap and for now there is a transparency hack so whenever you need an image to loom from the background with some opacity you can achieve that by adding a box over it with solid color and setting the opacity for it with the desired level. Our support team is there to help you too in case you want to achieve something different. I wish you high conversions, Karolina - Team Landingi

CHING from MC JO ACADEMY

Helpful Customer Support !

It is a very simple and straightforward software. If you are just building a beautiful and simple landing page, then this software is definitely for you. It is so simple, building one it's really a no brainer. The customer support is the best! I always tend to look for customer support to solve my issues and often other platforms unfortunately have rather a slower response but Landingi really does give quick and helpful response which is really helpful in terms of saving my time in resolving my problem.

Pros

The whole thing is so easy to use and build! There are many creative templates that can really inspire you to make a beautiful Landing page in less than 2hours for an intermediate not-so-creative person like me. The integration is easy for me but then stil the API thingy, you still need to be a little skillful if you were to link it with your website domain and make the LP as your subdomain.

Cons

I guess it would be cooler to have more free images to choose from or that there could be more flexibility in terms of rotating the images or cropping them up. So far, since we are just using the LP to collect leads for our webinar, it has been quite a convenience to use.

I got a referral code

Response from Landingi

Replied November 2020

Hello, thank you for your time taken to write this review. I'm happy that you find our support best as we strive to do our best. The feature to make small changes like cropping or rotating the pictures is on our roadmap, but without specific deadlines yet. I have added your comment to the project as well to emphasize how many customers are requesting that. Hopefully, it will come soon enough. Reach out to us any time you have questions or need an advice, we'll be happy to help. I wish you high conversions. Karolina - Team Landingi

Great WYSIWYG editor for a good price + awesome support

We've never released landing pages that fast. It's really esay to use and intuitive.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the editor, the preview mode and how easy it is to copy single elements or whole sections from one page to another. The support team is super fast and helpful. The tool gets new features and reworked interface on a frequent base to improve the usage and outcome even more. JS and CSS are completely customizable and HTML blocks can be inserted on specific locations on the page. Great price, especially compared to competitors. Awesome opportunity for companies that do their first steps in page editors. The dynamic text replacement feature is a winning point when it comes to relevant messaging toward search traffic. I did not try the A/B test feature yet but definitely will within the next month. Landingi is absolutely open and thankful for any feedback and they give the customer the feeling that needs and wishes are fully respected and considered. I personally did never experience a better customer service (response time + solution)

Cons

There could be more pre-developed widgets to play around with. But they do provide JS and CSS code snippets in their help sections for implementing some nice features like hover effects, media sliders etc. for users that are no developers. And you can implement custom CSS, JS and HTML,so you can even implement own solutions.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Landingi was way more intuitive to use compared to Unbounce and cheaper than Instapage. Instapage has more features but those where not as relevant to us as the price.

Response from Landingi

Replied November 2020

Hello, thank you a lot for taking the time and for such amazing review. We're striving to keep and improve our customers' experience in every possible way. I'm passing your comments regarding features like sliders to our product team for tech verification. I wish you all the best. Karolina - Team Landingi

Paulo from BYB Media

Awesome landing page builder!

The overall experience is GREAT! Pages are pretty much always up and when something happens Landingi fixes it right away!

Pros

It is so easy to use and has amazing customizable templates. Their support team are always ready to help plus you can find a lot of information on their website. We have seen the progress the company has made and all of the new features.

Cons

It would be nice to have codes already set up for us to use. For example, when we want a CTA button to bounce, we need to search for the code in other places, and it would be great for landingi to have a code library so we can animate different features in the landing page.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

at the time it was less expensive and gave my designers more freedom to create landing pages.

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

Response from Landingi

Replied November 2020

Hello Paulo, thank you for your opinion. It's great that you like our templates, our designers will be happy to hear that. As it goes for script-library, we have that in mind, but for now this article can point you to some animated effects and how to add them to Landingi - I'm not sure if you have had a chance to check it: https://landingi.com/help/animated-elements/ Best regards, Karolina - Team Landingi

Alfredo from MarketLogic

Landing Page life-saver! (:

Pros

This tools became important part for agile our time on deliver landing pages from build, launch, analyze and integrate with several tools out there from our marketing tech stack. Becoming agile, clients got satisfied on our timing deliver, quality and results. A most of this software from the building perspective is the easy way to get it done, UI similar to some designing tools, in a nutshell = this tool makes reality "less is the more".

Cons

There's nothing really to be dislike from this tool, pretty much specific for our case, would be the language setup (Spanish or Portuguese), but this is not a problem, been an english it more than enough.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Everything: pricing, easy of use, support, management, value to clients, etc.

Response from Landingi

Replied June 2020

Hello Alfredo, thanks for your opinion - we appreciate a lot your time spent on that. I'm happy to hear that our tool helped you to achieve quick delivery to your customers. Wishing you a lot of happy clients, Karolina - Team Landingi

Vincent from SEO Smooth

Great Alternative to the others in this Field

Found something with great templates to start and have made some really successful campaigns from it.

Pros

Better bang for the buck and on par with all other major landing page builders.

Cons

Features could use a little polish/increase functionality. Inserting a form directly instead of a popup takes a higher degree of difficulty where it shouldn't.

Best bang for the buck

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

Cheaper, comparable features where we didn't need too much.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2020

Hello Vincent, thanks for your review. You can embed the form directly on the landing page in the same manner as any other widget available by choosing it on the left panel and dragging it into the working area. However, it is greyed out when you are preparing the thank you page and as it is available together with the main page I believe that it is possible to switch to it accidentally what causes difficulties with it. Reach always out to support via email support@landingi.com or directly via chat from the platform and we'll help you in case you'll get stuck with something or encounter any tech issues. Best wishes, Karolina - Team Landingi

Does what it’s supposed to; great customer support

Pros

Easy to set up landing pages. Easy to integrate with our CRM to capture data. Great customer service.

Cons

We ended up capturing a lot of unqualified leads - leads that were Clearly bots, fake, etc., and there is no tool in the platform to clean up/filter out suspected junk leads.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

We set up Landingi before we fully implemented HubSpot as our CRM. It was easier to just stick with Landingi, and that data we needed was all there and exportable from Landingi (so we could import it into HubSpot anytime we wanted).

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2020

Hello, thanks for your review. Have you tried to use reCaptcha v.2 in your form? It should already eliminate bot leads before the submission. Then you can either check your leads manually or keep filtering them/scoring in Hubspot after the data lands there. We plan to improve our leads inbox, so any detailed feedback what's needed will be great - you can send it to us via support@landingi.com. Best wishes, Karolina - Team Landingi

Shay from Konverto

Best vvalue for money

It has the most important features built-in, for a competitive price. Great support that usually answers pretty fast. It has some bugs from time to time but the team is always happy to help. It is a great option if you don't want to pay Instapage or Unbounce rates.

Pros

It has the most important features built-in. Competitive price. Great support that usually answers pretty fast and solves many of the issues.

Cons

It has some bugs You need to insert to the code some stuff that is much easier to do on the leading platforms. The builder mobile is not amazing, but in many cases support helped me overcome the challenge. The Agency tier is too pricy. The most expensive non-agency option is not suitable for agencies.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Easier to operate compared to Elementor. Best value for money especially if compared to Unbounce / Instapage

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

Rates were increasing dramatically every year up to a point it wasn't worth it anymore.

Response from Landingi

Replied November 2020

Hello Shay, thanks for your feedback and opinion. The mobile view builder works best when you use a lot of sections and columns - it helps the algorithms to put the elements where they belong. We are also sending some of the support tickets directly to our product team so anytime they can improve something they will. The prices are going up as the cost of infrastructure necessary to serve all our customers' pages & traffic is also going up and we are improving in this area a lot recently. The pages are loading faster than they used to and uptime is high. The lowest agency tier allows you 10 subaccounts - it means you can use it for your purposes and for 10 customers, hence, it might drive much more traffic than the standard business plan. Let me know if you have questions or feedback. Best regards, Karolina - Team Landingi

José from eljose.digital

Excellent platform to manage landingpages easy and speed!

My experience has been satisfactory, I have been able to handle my projects and those of my clients very well, although I think there are improvements and functionalities to be attached, it is a great, intuitive and fast platform.

Pros

The most... "NO Code needs" grate for designers!! It has a simple and easy-to-understand interface, the elements are well distributed, and its price - value - performance ratio seems to me to be correct. I highlight their Support team, they are great, very attentive, decisive and fast.

Cons

The lack of folders to group the landing pages by client and keep a good order, the possibility of customizing the autoresponder message, adding a company logo (I say you are already paying, I deserve to be able to do it), personalizing the autoresponder and the The way leads come in would be great. Translate to Spanish.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Evaluate the relationship between functionalities, price and interface.

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

The price is very expensive, you do not have an option for freelancers who manage your projects and clients.

Response from Landingi

Replied November 2020

Hello Jose, thank you for your time taken to write this review. I want to emphasise the fact that we have added grouping to our platform. As it goes for Autoresponder, improvements in this area are in our backlog, but not added to the roadmap yet as there are more important changes that have higher priority. If you would like to talk more about ways the lead come in, reach out to me directly so I can better understand what is your need in these area. Personally, I'm always very happy to read any comments regarding customer success and customer support as I'm responsible for those teams in Landingi. I wish you high conversions! Karolina - Team Landingi

Rose from Full Circle Media

Great Site Maker!

Love Landingi! It's super user friendly and meets all my needs. I've used it for several projects now, and love the fact that the various templates give me a big head start on designing my sites.

Pros

Love Landingi! Love it's ease of use and the fact that Landingi stands behind their product 100% . Whenever I require additional information , I know that their knowledge base articles are complete, or I can reach out to support and get answers pretty fast.

Cons

Just wish I had initially known how great the software was to use and I would have purchased more LTD codes right from the beginning. Really bummed about that! Also, would like it if in the UX, I was able to use the outer space, rather than just the middle spacing to add elements. I feel that that is the only design restriction within Landingi.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

1). Ease of use 2). Ready made templates 3). All in one tool 4). Realiable 5). Professional team

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2020

Hello Rose, great that you have so good experiences with Landingi - that's what we try to do. The margins outside the working area are necessary to secure a good look of your page also on the smaller screens, but you can always set a background, so anytime you'll need to add image/icon you can simply integrate it in prepaid background image. Active elements, like buttons, have to fit in standard working area though. I wish you high conversions. Karolina - Team Landingi

laura from Arte de vivir

Very Usable and intuitive

It has been always a great experience, and I love the customer relationship ways.

Pros

I like that it has very beautiful templates tod start from, and it has a lot of funtionalities, it is very intuitive, and easy to use, integrations are very easy, all the platform is easy and friendly, and also customer service is awsome, the respond fast, and help resolve all the issues. Ive tried some other platforms and those are not as easy to use as Landingi.

Cons

The only thing I see is it is expensive in comparison to other platforms, so for our case, we as a big enterprise use it a lot and it gives us a return, but for my personal business it is too expensive to start.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

beacuse of its usability, and also because all of our organisation offices have the same so its easier to share info.

Response from Landingi

Replied June 2020

Hello Laura, thanks for your opinion. It's always great to hear from our long-time customers like you that they are enjoying our platform. I believe we offer good value for money in comparison to our competitors - we still offer better prices than most known of them and we have better quality than many others. Though we understand that on certain markets the price might be a constraint. Wish you good luck, Karolina - Team Landingi

Jason from Yvolve Agency

Landingi competes well with Leadpages, Clickfunnels

Landingi is all in all easy to use once you've played with it for a few days and they have an excellent resource center where you can find answers to most questions. They also have a very robust integration library.

Pros

Landingi is an affordable, solid alternative to some of the bigger names in the industry. Not as feature rich yet, they are clearly a platform in growth-mode and listen closely to user feedback.

Cons

My least favorite feature could also be a perk for some users, which is the requirement to edit landing pages for different screen views. When you create for the desktop, you need to edit for the tablet and the smartphone view, which can add some significiant edit time. While you do have a greater deal of customization available to you, for me the jury is out on how beneficial this is. I use leadpages as well and they've managed to create a platform that allows you to show certain elements on certain device views without the need to edit each individual view. It's definitely faster, but you do sacrifice some customization.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Great deal on AppSumo, but I'd buy it again if the option presented itself.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello Jason, Thank you for sharing feedback about our platform. We always strive to give users the best experience with Landingi. We know there is a long way to go, so the clear roadmap should be useful for our users. Right now we added URL builder to our site as well as a pop-up generator in the platform. We understand that editing mobile view from one perspective can be tiring, that's why we added the option to rebuild it. So the design goes in line with the changes made in the desktop view. Give it a try in free time. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Natalia from Parkanizer

Great value for money + amazing support

Helps us promote our startup, experiment with communication fast, gather leads efficiently.

Pros

Landingi is a very simple and user friendly tool for creating landing pages for varied purposes. You can use multiple templates and modify them as you want in just several hours. It is easy for non-technical person to be almost independent from developers - in the last 2 years I needed help of a web developer maybe 4-5 times, basically for making the fixed-on-scroll menu bar on the page, also for adding SSL or a piece of code for Mouseflow tracking. And any time I needed to add something connected to Facebook or Google Analytics, or anything else to my pages, I could do that and got a helping hand of Landingi's support staff, who ALWAYS helped me solve my problems. Kudos to them - this is why I stick to Landingi even though there are other services, with more beautiful templates, available. I find this tool very handy for any kind of experimenting with communication - you can produce several versions of one landing page in several hours. And

Cons

Basically, I would appreciate more templates to use in Landingi. Something more modern and shiny would be highly appreciated ;-)

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

They were cheaper and easier to start with. Also - it was recommended by somebody we knew, who was successful with his marketing efforts thanks to Landingi.

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2019

Hello Natalia, Your review just made my day. Thanks for honest feedback. The support crew is delighted when someone mentions them in the review. They do hard work and want to give users all the help they need. I'm happy to see you can experiment with your campaigns and get great leads - that's all we want for our users - saving time and getting those leads. Thanks for the good word. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. Best regards, Luke - Team Landingi

Chad from HEROIC Cybersecurity

As good as Unbounce and LeadPages at half the price

We have been using the software for a couple years and have been very happy with the results.

Pros

Easy to use with lots of great templates. Quick Setup.

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like. Landingi has been great for what we use it for.

Price

Cost

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hello Chad, great to hear that you are happy with our solution for more than 2 years. It gives us the motivation for constant improvement - reach to us if you will have any feedback regarding that, we always consider everything that we hear from our customers. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Karolina - team Landingi

Gibraan from VISIONxe Inc

Fantastic Tool

We are creating and pioneering 'online billboards' for advertising agencies. Landingi offers the functionality to create effective and impressive landing pages (we prefer to call our product Online-Billboards), and it is easy to use. Also it seems that Landingi's development team is very proactive in developing new functionality.

Pros

First the platform is ideally set-up for a white-label user. It is easy to manage sub-accounts and give access to clients. The interface is clean. The support team is very responsive. The marketing team is always reaching out to us.

Cons

We have very little, if any, negative sentiments about this tool. Really cannot think of any right now.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

We have tried other solutions similar to Landingi and so far we feel, based on our current needs, Landingi offers the slickest platform. It is easy to use, and most important for us, new employees start producing almost immediately. Not a huge learning curve.

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2019

Hi Gibraan My heart grows when I read positive reviews like yours. Honest feedback is the best source of knowledge. Thanks for letting us know that we are heading in the right direction. We are continually changing and adding new features like embeddable pop-ups that you can use in your campaigns. Be sure to check our roadmap from time to time. Incoming months will bring many new features. I wish you all the best in the future. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

João from DesignPT

A great page builder from Europe

The reason people opt for landing page builders is to be able to control their funnels, meaning, create landing pages without knowing programming, to sell products or services, or capture more leads. Landingi has a vast range of app integrations (eg. email marketing service providers). For those that there are no native integration, there's always Zapier, which will help you integrate with everything else.

Pros

Landingi is a page builder that already is market leader in Poland, and has been attracting users from all over the world. They had a lifetime offer for some time during 2019, so that was an influx of money they're using to develop the platform.

Cons

Sometimes the page gets slow to load, especially in the middle of doing some operations. This is bound to happen with browser apps, it's just that sometimes is a bit frustrating. However, when compared to other landing page builders, I'd say is above average when it comes to speed and ease of use.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

I like how it's a SaaS product coming from Europe, from a small group of professionals, that is now expanding into a great product and landing page builder for the masses.

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

I was using Convertri, but it was getting expensive. It's a great company and page builder, but Landingi is more suited to my current goals and expenses.

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hi Jo?o, thank you for your opinion. As it goes for the speed of our platform, we have introduced recently beta version of the new UI - it is connected not just with the new look, but mainly to increase the speed of app & editor. You can try it and after we'll implement changes based on the feedback after tests made by volunteering customers we'll implement it for everyone. It should make the whole experience smoother. Wish you all the best, Karolina - Team Landingi

Kathe from MedicareQuick

Very Easy to Use

I have and continue to recommend this app to other business professionals.

Pros

The app is very easy to use. My assistant is able to create the landing pages and manage them. Because it's so easy, I don't have to do a thing, except step in when there is an unusual situation.

Cons

There was a customer service issue that I had to deal with, but after a few conversations with the team, I was able to get the issue successfully resolved.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Landingi is much more affordable.

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

I still use Divi for my theme, but I don't use the landing pages as Landingi makes very beautiful landing pages, and it is much easier to use.

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2020

Hi Kathe, thanks for your opinion. Great to hear that you find our tool easy and that it makes your job more smooth. Reach out to us anytime you'll need help - our team tries to do as much as possible to resolve issues. I wish you high conversions. Karolina - Team Landingi

Marcela from PeraltaMKT

Amazing customer support

Excellent experience with this product, we get leads everyday, the reports are fine, everything is super easy to use.

Pros

That it just works perfectly fine and it's super easy to use and to get used to.

Cons

The builder can be a little simple, or premade

Pricing

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello Marcela, We are constantly growing and adding new features to give you more tools in your marketing efforts. Thus it's so important to read honest feedback from our users. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I love to hear users crack a ton of leads from our landing pages. I'm happy to tell you that we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Seng Tat from Wealth Wolves Sdn Bhd

Ease to use and fast to setup a functional landing page

Landingi has enabled me to run my business efficiently and effectively. I would recommend this tool to anyone who would need it.

Pros

Professional Templates Available and this make my job so much easier to just concentrate in crafting the copy writing instead of figuring out how the layout should looks like

Cons

A lot of the button or settings are hidden. As such, to find certain setting or certain ways of doing things may be a bit of challenge if not familiar.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

It was recommended by mentor and friend.

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

Landingi is more cost effective and value for money. ClickFunnels has too many functions that I do not need.

Response from Landingi

Replied February 2020

Hello Seng Tat, thanks for your feedback. If you would like to share more insights regarding usability and hidden fields let us know via support@landingi.com or reply directly to me. However, maybe you'll be happy to find out that in the second half of February we will release the new UI. I'm happy to hear that you like our templates. Wish you all the best - Karolina, team Landingi.

Ivan from merchansys

Always recommending

Our business has received many leads. I always recommend this product to my marketing students.

Pros

Ease of use with great templates. And it works!

Cons

Basic plans have very very limited functions, such as getting the lead information through email. Just a notification is not enough. Also, I would like to have a chat for support instead of waiting (for almost a day) an email reply.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Ease of use, free trial obvs. And really because of the support website, it has many elements and answers many questions that I always look for. Kudos there! Not every app has that.

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

Too big for us! The basic plan was too expensive for a growing company.

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hello Ivan, thanks for your feedback and honest opinion. We offer ticket support for Basic & Core plans and outside our working hours. Live chat is available for Create and higher plans between 9 am and 10 pm CET - we have just extended our working hours on Monday 20, January. It means that we'll get back to you quicker now. We'll consider extending notifications. Wish you all the best, Karolina - Team Landingi

Mateusz from CBRE

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Quick, safe and easy!

Literally 0 common problems in implementation of LP and starting your campaigns, because of how easy is it to setup (not to mention you don't need to take care of your own server etc.). That's the biggest added value - I don't have to worry, that something will not work, as in many MA software offering LP builder. Quick wins, easy scaling, LP's are fast and not-buggy.

Pros

Ready to go, super-easy to create LP, forms, integrate with MA system, connect your domain and start campaign. Integrations +++

Cons

No module building - I have a lot of similar LP's and making some changes to shared elements is a pain. Though, I've seen on a roadmap, that they are implementing it soon, so in that case the least likable thing would be UX in the Leads tab: not much options to manage them, too much clicking, refreshing pages, especially when archived + lead capture alert could have all lead information in e-mail, so I don't have to login.

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2019

Hello Mateusz, I love to read reviews like yours in the morning. Thanks for constructive and honest feedback. We try hard to add new features to the platform and give our users the very best experience. Saving time and option to scale your business faster was one of our main goals when we designed our platform. As you mentioned there are many things to come, we are planning to rework the lead tab so it's more clear to read and manage for users. But funnels and folders for grouping landing pages will come first. I wish you all the best in future campaigns! Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Parker Casio from drbrand.agency

Fastest and Easy to use Page Builder for My clients

Pros

i love the when how easy i create the landing page for my clients

Cons

I think if you want use it for large views you have to add more dollar, but, it is okay :)

More template

Response from Landingi

Replied September 2019

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about our platform. We work hard to give all our users the best landing page experience. If you like Landingi, be sure to join our Facebook Community where you can share your projects and talk to other entrepreneurs about lead generation and landing pages. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Justin from Justin Nava

Simple landing page software for simple use

Landingi has been good for us in creating quick optin pages with their templates. Anything more like funnels or sales pages have not been doable with Landingi, but it's been good to have Landingi in our back pockets for when we need a quick page displayed.

Pros

Landingi is a great, simple software for making landing pages to get optins and signups. -Beautiful templates to choose from -Pretty much place whatever element you want where ever you want -Design for mobile independently from desktop view -Integrate data with many CRMs and email autoresponders

Cons

A couple things make Landingi less-than-choice: -This software is really great at the one thing it does, get optins. If you want multiple landing pages for upsells or other offers, creating a "funnel" is almost impossible. And of course, payments and other data gathering is not doable here. -The freedom to put whatever you want anywhere on the page is nice, but it's not up to par with design standards. As a result, if you get too creative with pages and where you place elements, the page doesn't load right on devices, resulting in a bad user experience. A little more limitation on design elements would help the non-designers a bit more.

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hello Justin, thank you for your honest feedback. Definitely we will take under consideration your opinions regarding designing the pages and funnels. Did you have a chance to use our Action after submission functionality? It allows for transferring lead data from one landing page into another. Wish you all the best, Karolina - team Landingi.

Zoe from We Live Creatively

Simple & effective

I can create a one-page website to test offers, which is brilliant. Customer service is efficient and fast too.

Pros

Landingi is simple to navigate, and incredibly useful. When you need a landing page live in minutes, it really is done in minutes.

Cons

A mobile version has to be designed almost separately. More integrations with email service providers would be great.

For speed and value.

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

For cost and simplicity. I find the simpler the software, the more I use it.

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2020

Hello Zoe, thanks a lot for your opinion. It's great to hear that you are able to quickly create pages for testing different offers. On certain plan tiers, there is also possibility to A/B test pages. Have you tried to use a lot of sections and columns? The more of them, the better the automated outcome of the mobile view, and less work is needed to adjust it. I wish you high conversions, Karolina - Team Landingi

Rastko from Diligent

Better than Unbounce and half the price

Pros

Easy to use, responsive and pixel perfect editor. Also, you can add custom codes and make your landing pages more interactive for the users. The sky is the limit :) Big thanks to Landingi's customer support, really helpful and pleasant to talk to.

Cons

For me as a designer, big miss is that it doesn't have the alignment option and the grid scaling option.

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

On Landingi pages stay true to the original edit, there is no formating loss, you can add custom codes, make your page even more interactable and their team is always there to help you out and answer all of your questions.

Response from Landingi

Replied March 2020

Hello Rastko, thanks a lot for your feedback - customer support team is happy to hear that you appreciate our work. As it goes for grid we have it available on the top right corner of the page - not sure if you have found it. If you need more advanced options to let me know, we'll listen to every feedback. Best wishes, Karolina - team Landingi

Gary John from Wide Eyes Entertainment

Quick and Easy to pump out landing pages

With Landingi I'm able to quickly make landing pages for ticket sales, product promos and special events.

Pros

The templates give me a great starting point. I'm no designer, so I appreciate being on solid footing when I'm creating a new campaign

Cons

I'm not sure it's specific to Landingi, but I struggle to get everything looking good on all viewports. Things are often misaligned in the mobile and tablet view and I will spend a fair amount of time cleaning that up.

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2020

Hello Gary, thanks for your opinion, it matters a lot. Great to hear that you like our templates, we'll still plan to add more. As it goes for the viewports - I believe you might have the older account with tablet view as a separate viewport. In the past, it was necessary as devices were not as good as today - new tablets, used nowadays, should be fully capable to display in good resolutions desktop views so I would try to disable this viewport and focus only on desktop and mobile. Mobile view will always need an adjustments in drag & drop technology, it is not only Landingi-specific. However, you can make your work easier if you will create sections with columns. The more shorter sections and columns instead of one longer one the better outcome of the mobile view and fewer adjustments will be needed. Hope this helps! Best wishes - Karolina, Team Landingi

The landing page builder that gives you the most value for your money.

My experience has been positive 99% of the time. With Landingi you can't go wrong, it's an easy to use landing page builder which let's you have a functional and beautiful landing page in minutes. Yes, it's missing a few features, but their flat rate for unlimited landing pages does not punish you for sticking around and waiting while they implement them. Don't get me wrong though, non of the features that are missing will prevent you from building a landing page that will bring thousands of conversions.

Pros

Unlimited landing pages and domains. Easy to use builder.

Cons

Missing a few features, like automatic SSL installation (this has gotten better over the past weeks as you don't need to install a different CNAME for them to be able to install the SSL, however it would be nice if we could install it directly), multi-step forms and a little more liberty of form structure and design. I have also found a few problems (which were solved) with lead tracking.

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2018

Hi! We are always looking for honest feedback on our platform. Thank you for sharing your opinion it helps our team a lot. I'm happy to hear that you have a great experience with Landingi. We are constantly working and improving. I'm happy to tell you that we implemented automate SSL certificate installation as well as other improvements. Thanks for the support. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. May the conversion always favours you. Luke - Team Landingi

Marta from HeadFrame Visuals

Intuitive and easy to use!

Pros

- Intuitive - even if you never worked with a landing page builder before all the functions are user-friendly - Easy to use - Well organized in terms of buttons and options - Customer service replies fairly quick

Cons

- It should let you organize everything in folders - It should have more templates to choose from to make it easier for those of us who are not designers - more markets available - Shoul have discounts for exceptions, for example when people have just one or two projects (clients) and would like to use the service

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Because I got a quick response from the customer service. Quick and personal response! Well done!

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2019

Hi Marta It's great to read that you find our platform useful. We try hard to give our users the best experience with our platform as well as new tools to boost campaigns even further. Recently we launched a UTM builder and new pop-ups editor. Feel free to check them while using the platform. Grouping you landing pages in folders is something that we keep on our roadmap and hope to add in the new quarter of the year. I wish you all the best in the future. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Marvin from Customers On Autopilot

Industry: Market Research

Powerful and Affordable Langing Page Builder

I'm using Landingi with Zapier to send leads to multiple third-party software tools such as CRM, Google Sheets, Text Messaging, Email, etc. Definitely able to grow with any user or organization from beginner to advanced. Looking forward to new features coming within the roadmap.

Pros

First of all the customer support does listen and responds with solutions. Easy to use page builder tool for effectively collecting leads. Able to connect to other third-party software tools using Zapier. Ability to set up landing pages like opt-in pages and thank you pages quickly. Having access to include custom css and javascript in landing pages. Video embeds Last but not least pro is UNLIMITED pages, visitors, leads, domains.

Cons

Need the ability to build longer sales funnel with multiple pages; which is currently on the roadmap. The datepicker form field could be improved for better user experience in selecting date.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello, Marvin! Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We really strive to give you the best experience with our platform, and we understand what. steps need to be taken in order to make the platform even better. Wish you all the best in your future marketing campaigns! Luke - team Landingi

Daniel from Empowered Training

Your Pixel Perfect Landing Page builder

Pros

Landingi is an easy to use landing page builder. They have many professional templates that you can quickly select and edit for your landing pages. Ease of use to setup and creating pixel-perfect landing pages is what landingi offers. This is so far the top 2 landing page builder that i like.

Cons

Landingi works differently from other builders. It works on a 2 pages system. Lead collection page and thank you page so if you want to build something that is different from this 2 page system, you would have to go out of the box.

Reasons for Switching to Landingi

Not a full switch.. I added Landingi to my tools of landing page builder.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello Daniel, Thank you for your honest feedback. It helps us to know, what our users think about all the features available on the platform. As for the 2 step workflow on a landing page, I think you will be happy to know, that we are working on adding funnels, so you can easily flow from one step on a landing page to another. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Mateusz from Viva Loca Marketing

Really great product

It is designed to be fast and easy and it is exactly what it promises.

Pros

I'm using Landingi for 3 or 4 years now daily for me and my clients. I love it for simplicity and great support.

Cons

I would like to see more new features (lately it's much this is also much better and we got some cool new features now).

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2019

Hi Mateusz Love to see that you like our platform. As you know, we strive to give you the best experience and boost your campaigns. Be sure to check our roadmap frequently to see what new features we are adding and what we have in plans. Embeddable pop-ups are a new addition to our platform. In the coming months, we also plan to add funnels and grouping in folders. It's the most desired feature from the community, and we want to meet your expectations. So, stay tuned and visit as often! I wish you all the best in the future. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Ale from Somos Mamas

Industry: Newspapers

Best result on landing page design

Amazing for made fast and beautifulls design with high end result, not for automation

Pros

Landingi is an amazing a html editor for landing pages. I try several option even getresponse, wishloop and pageslead and landingi is what offer better end result. You can make a mindblowing design landing pages even if your not a designer. What i do like - amazing templates design - easy to design, easy to use - very customisable - mobile compatible - can host or embed the pages in your server - very nice support If you wanna make a really nice end well design landing page you must use landingi. With landingi the first time i made a just mind blowing landing page in 4-6 hours, my second landing page just take me 20min.

Cons

The product overal is really good, but they miss some key elements - no premades blocks (so you cant drag and drop premade elements) - no general design/css/font/color (you need to change 1x1) - no emoji support - no rename images - no export html - not too much seo friendly - some elements you have to add it in custom elements (like tap to call, or google maps) - stats and insight are not so good Automation is more expensive, and is not worth the price

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2018

Hi Ale! We are happy to hear you find our platform useful in your campaigns. We are constantly working on improving our platform and respond to feedback like this. The voice of our users is the best source of knowledge about points to add on our roadmap. Thank You for your support!

NIcole from Gleantap

Very straightforward to set up - Stats are easy to understand

Love it, like I said easy to use and love using it.

Pros

The product is a drag-and-drop builder so it's easy to add and remove elements, adjust for size, insert forms, etc. The editor itself is very straightforward and provides lots of options when it comes to building out the design. The stats are easy to read and the graph is a very helpful visual.

Cons

When editing mobile layout, I hate that I can't move an element that's attached to one section to another and I get the message to change it on desktop layout first. It would be helpful if the mobile editor was like Wix, where you can move elements across sections and really optimize the mobile view. Also, Wix has an option to hide elements on mobile, which I think would be helpful here as well.

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2020

Hello Nicole, it is great that you have found time to share your opinion - we appreciate it a lot, thank you for that. You can hide elements in Landingi as well, just check this instruction: https://landingi.com/help/hide-elements-on-selected-views/ It works both ways, so you can hide something on the mobile view only or the opposite, ex. add a call button that will be hidden on desktop view and visible on mobile. Hope this helps! I will pass also your feedback about elements to the product team. For now, you can tweak with adding the element twice and hiding them accordingly on views as a non-perfect workaround. I wish you high conversions, Karolina - Team Landingi

Shekhor from Biz Brainers

Need Landing Page? Start using Landingi

Although I prefer Elementor for the overall website design process when it comes to the landing page, Landingi is my only savior.

Pros

The most easiest and high featured Landing page builder ever. Literally a man with zero design skills can even build a landing page within a couple of minutes.

Cons

I believe they need more templates to make it even better than how it is right now. And even better if they can increase the traffic limit for all plans.

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hello Shekhor, thanks for your opinion. Maybe you'll be interested to find out that we are currently working on popups templates as there are not so many of them. We will consider also other parts of your feedback :) Best - Karolina, team Landingi

Elmail from elmailclinton.com

I help small business generating leads from google ads, mostly my client website is poor to convert leads. So landingi help me to make a perfect landing page without code & saving time.

Pros

I use these tools for more than 2 years now. I like this software because easy to use & the price is value for money compared to others.

Cons

I don't have anything to say for now. Everything is Awesome.

Landingi prices are better

Response from Landingi

Replied February 2020

Hello, thank you for your opinion, it is really nice to hear that you like our platform. Wish you all the best, Karolina - team Landingi.

Rohan from A Billion People

Usability

Overall experience is quite good as a front end developer. As I can make landing page much faster than writing HTML from scratch then check its responsiveness. And as I work in digital marketing it is very helpful for us to run campaigns. For us, it's a double-edged sword.

Pros

Dragging dropping section can be moved easily from top to bottom, components can be copied easily from one page to another page. Rapid development

Cons

Chat icon at the bottom is sometimes annoying for small screens. Images need to be optimized(same width same height) as the application itself will not automatically sense the width, height of an image frame in which the image is to be placed

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

I find landingi much easier to develop a landing page and starting the campaign within no time. It can be easily used and understood by other team members in case any change is required.

Response from Landingi

Replied September 2019

Hello, Rohan! Thank you for leaving an honest review. We always look for opinions from our users, pointing out things that we can change to make Landingi even better platform. Your point about auto-adjusting width and height of the images. I'm sure we'll lean over this case. Wish you all the best in the future! Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Joe from Marketing & Advertising

Great product!

Pros

I used it for two weeks and passed it on to my team. It's easy to use, very intuitive, customer support it's really good and they always go the extra mile.

Cons

On thing that I've been missing from the beginning is more access to templates, specially conversion ones.

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hello Joe, thank you a lot for your opinion, it really means a lot. As I see, the need for more templates are coming back, so definitely it is something that we will try to add for our plans for upcoming months. Even at this moment, we are working on some templates, but the priority are the popup ones as there are not so many of them. I'm happy to hear that you have found our tool as intuitive and that the support team meet expectations. Reach to us anytime you will need help. Maybe you'll be also interested in our affiliate program, where you can earn commissions for referring us to others? All the best, Karolina - Landingi team

nirmal from Piquor technologies

Amazing landing page builder.

Pros

Very easy to use, its just drag and drop. They have a lot of templates that we can use.

Cons

It would help if they also had an exit intent builder.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello Nirmal, Thank you for your honest feedback. We love to see that you have such a great experience with our platform. We are constantly growing and adding new features to give you more tools in your marketing efforts. Recently we added a pop-up generator where you can choose from a number of triggers - one of them is exit intent. Give it a try. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Mark from Adtrak

A competitively priced landing pages builder!

Create landing pages to get results!

Pros

Landingi is a great landing page builder we allows me and my team to quickly build high conversion focused landing pages.

Cons

Integrating analytics to pages could be easier than it is currently. Also there could be support in the FAQ knowledge base. As other companies have bigger support communities.

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2018

Dear Mark, It's great to hear that you find our platform useful and you have a pleasant experience with it. We are thankful for your feedback, cause it's the best source of knowledge for us as developers. If you ever stumble upon a problem or want more in-depth information about landing page customization, I can schedule a live training session for you with one of our experts. You can write to us via messenger or use chat in your panel and we will schedule a training session. Thank you for your support. Luke - Team Landingi

Daniel from EMPACTED

Best landing page builder I've used

I struggled with other landing page builders, but Landingi came very naturally to me. I've used it to create landing pages for Kickstarter campaigns, lead generation and for contests. I love the flexibility it provides when building my pages so I can match brand colors across my different web properties.

Pros

Landingi is by far the easiest landing page builder I've used. What I like - They have a wide variety of templates to get you started - Ability to import custom fonts - A/B Testing - Lets you track and export leads by landing page - Can add custom JavaScript for tracking and other service integrations - Flexible enough to create sales funnels

Cons

I wish I had more precise control over where items are placed on the page. The grid helps with alignment, but it is really hard to get multiple items centered vertically or horizontally. I'd like to see them implement a snap to grid option, the ability to change the size of the grid, or the amount of nudging for moving items around. I'd also like to see them integrate the new FontAwesome 5 icons as well. They provide a layers view so you can see how items are grouped on the site, but there's no way to rename those layers or the items in them. Renaming would help with organizing and make it easier to identify what you're working with on the screen.

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2018

Hello Daniel, thanks for the support! Honest feedback is always appreciated because it gives us the guidelines to improve our landing page builder. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. May the conversion always favors you.

Marius from eJobs

Easy to use and powerful landing page builder

Overall, Landingi does what it's supposed to do and it does a great job at it. It's a fantastic page builder, easy to use, has plenty of templates to choose from and makes collecting leads a breeze.

Pros

Landingi is incredibly easy to use, it allows building landing pages in minutes without the need for any web developer skills. Every element can be positioned with drag&drop, the elements snap-into place when aligned/centered. I like how you can edit both the landing page and thank you page from the editor without having to go back to the dashboard as well. I also enjoy the option to upload custom fonts.

Cons

While Landingi allows inserting scripts into the landing page, I'd prefer to have an easier option for the most used scripts, such as Google Tag Manager or Google Analytics. More exactly, I'd prefer to have a field to enter the Contained/Property ID only, rather than copy the whole script.

Response from Landingi

Replied April 2020

Hi Marius, thanks a lot for sharing your opinion :) Happy to hear that you can easily collect leads with landing pages created by our tool. I have also forwarded already your comment about GTM and GA to our product team. For now, there is a possibility to add one code across all landing pages from the Automate plan. I wish you high conversions - Karolina, Team Landingi

Sebastian from Toyoko

Easy to use and full featured landing pages

The overall experience is positive, it is even addictive to use once you learn it. I wish it were cheaper so I could recommend it to everybody who ask me about it.

Pros

The software is easy to use considering the powerful it is. this means that is not something that you start having excellent results the first time you use it. There is a learning curve, but is fast, but you need to learn how to do things in the Landingi way, but once you learn (it is easy), you enjoy working with it. I think it covers most needs for almost every possible use case for landing pages. The support is also good, used a couple of times, and got a reply fast.

Cons

Response from Landingi

Replied June 2020

Hello Sebastian, thank you for your opinion. Great to know that you enjoy working with our tool and that you find it powerful. Maybe you'll be happy to hear that we plan to add new templates - we even already had added some this year, both for landing pages and for popups. If you would like to share more insights on your learning curve or need any help you can reach either me directly or our support and success teams (support@landingi.com, success@landingi.com). Best wishes, Karolina - Team Landingi

Mark from Adtrak

Great Landing Page Creator!

Love it, easy to use design interface, the only thing I would say is that it can be a bit difficult to find where to add in Analytics and Javascript codes.

Pros

Quick and easy to create, design and launch landing pages and has helped to increase conversion rates on our sites.

Cons

If you haven't used a landing page software before, you may find there is a learning curve

Response from Landingi

Replied February 2019

Hey, Mark! Thank you for reviewing our landing page building platform. We are delighted that you enjoy working with our tool. If you want to share some of your projects and get feedback from real life marketers - join our facebook group - Landing Page PRO. Our team moderates it, so we can answer your questions or give an idea. I wish you all the best! Luke - team Landingi

Darren from Darren Gallagher Marketing

Very good all in one Landing Page Software

Highly recommend this software

Pros

The drap and drop editor is simple to use and easy to get up and running, no great learning time needed. It's very easy to publish a landing page on your domain, this can be tricky with other software, I found it easy with Landingi. Loads of great templates, some of the best I have seen, so you can start with a template and easily modify it. It saves lots of money hiring designers. Good reporting and alalytics and intergrates well with other leading software products.

Cons

The software is great but my experience of the customer service wan't great, took along time to get back to me and when they did I didn't find it that useful. That was early on in their development so maybe it has got better now.

Response from Landingi

Replied December 2018

Hello Darren! Thank you for your support and kind words. I'm very glad, that you find our landing page builder useful. Reviews like yours help us grow. I'm sorry to hear that you had not the best experience with our customer support crew. We did a lot to improve our reaction time and overall level of support we can offer to users. So, if you ever stumble upon any problem, I want you to know that you can seek help on our support team. We extended support service hours from 8 - 20 CEST and added additional support on the weekends. I hope that in the future, you will have only the best experience with our crew:D Once again, thank you for reviewing Landingi. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. Luke - Team Landingi

Flavio from Devtech

Great landing page builder

I have had a great experince so far with Landingi. There customer support is decent and they usually respond within less then 24 hours to resolve any issues you might be having.

Pros

Ease of use to quickly build landing pages. Landing pages load fast. Many integrations to connect to your auto responder.

Cons

I wish they had a support chat box to get help instantly but instead they make easy for you to just email them instead.

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2019

Dear, Flavio! We try really hard to give our users the best experience with our platform. I'm happy to see that you appreciated our page load speed. Recently we did some big updates, and I'm glad to see a result in the reviews. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. Feel free to join our community on Facebook - Landing Page PRO, where we share knowledge about landing page performance and optimization. Best regards, Luke - Team Landingi

Mirosław from Fundacja Rozwoju Marketingu Internetowego

I recommend langingi.com

Pros

What I like the most about the software is that it is simple and intuitive to use. It also has integration with many external systems, so you can transfer customer data to mailing systems or CMS. Personally, I have integrated Landings with Freshmail and I am very pleased. A big plus for me is support works. In case of questions or problems with the service, they respond quickly and suggest solutions.

Cons

I didn't notice any flaws. For me, the software is great and works very well

Response from Landingi

Replied September 2019

Hello, Mirosaw! Thank you so much for leaving such an elaborated review of our platform. We are always happy to see such positive feedback. It's great to hear that your email marketing works well and the landing pages you use work fine with your strategy. If you like, join our community of Facebook - landing page pro. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi