• Pros

• "That it just works perfectly fine and it's super easy to use and to get used to."

• "Easy to use with lots of great templates. Quick Setup."

• "I used it for two weeks and passed it on to my team. It's easy to use, very intuitive, customer support it's really good and they always go the extra mile. "

• Cons

• " The value is reasonable but for small businesses maybe not so much."

• "I would like to see more new features (lately it's much this is also much better and we got some cool new features now)."

• "It loads slightly slowly but I don't think that's such a big deal. Once in a while when I search for articles the non English ones pop up but that's not too much of a hassle. "

Browse Landingi Reviews

Zeke from Creatively Innovative

Very simply and easy to use

Pros

I love that the platform is easy to move text/objects around the page and put them anywhere I want. There are lots of features packed into this software that makes it very useful. I previously used another large platform for building landing pages and we have found that this platform has way more features at a fraction of the costs.

Cons

Sometimes the pages are slow to update and there is a lag from publishing to seeing it on the page. The WordPress plugin does not let you sort your pages alphabetically or newest pages first.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Better price. Better integration with other systems. Specific features I wanted were only on Landingi and not on Unbounce.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello Zeke, Thank you for your honest feedback. We love to hear constructive opinions from our users. It confirms that we are heading in the right direction. There is still much to do in the nearest feature, so stay tuned and check our roadmap for more information. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Joo from DesignPT

A great page builder from Europe

The reason people opt for landing page builders is to be able to control their funnels, meaning, create landing pages without knowing programming, to sell products or services, or capture more leads. Landingi has a vast range of app integrations (eg. email marketing service providers). For those that there are no native integration, there's always Zapier, which will help you integrate with everything else.

Pros

Landingi is a page builder that already is market leader in Poland, and has been attracting users from all over the world. They had a lifetime offer for some time during 2019, so that was an influx of money they're using to develop the platform.

Cons

Sometimes the page gets slow to load, especially in the middle of doing some operations. This is bound to happen with browser apps, it's just that sometimes is a bit frustrating. However, when compared to other landing page builders, I'd say is above average when it comes to speed and ease of use.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

I like how it's a SaaS product coming from Europe, from a small group of professionals, that is now expanding into a great product and landing page builder for the masses.

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hi Jo?o, thank you for your opinion. As it goes for the speed of our platform, we have introduced recently beta version of the new UI - it is connected not just with the new look, but mainly to increase the speed of app & editor. You can try it and after we'll implement changes based on the feedback after tests made by volunteering customers we'll implement it for everyone. It should make the whole experience smoother. Wish you all the best, Karolina - Team Landingi

Chad from HEROIC Cybersecurity

As good as Unbounce and LeadPages at half the price

We have been using the software for a couple years and have been very happy with the results.

Pros

Easy to use with lots of great templates. Quick Setup.

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like. Landingi has been great for what we use it for.

Price

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hello Chad, great to hear that you are happy with our solution for more than 2 years. It gives us the motivation for constant improvement - reach to us if you will have any feedback regarding that, we always consider everything that we hear from our customers. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Karolina - team Landingi

Christopher from Off2Class

A fine landing page builder, but sign-up forms are less than robust.

Inexpensive and easy landing pages.

Pros

Nice templates you can customize, and a true pixel-perfect WYSIWYG editor means if you can dream it you can build it.

Cons

Everything that happens after a page visitor clicks a button on your landing page. Maybe I'm spoiled coming from leadpages, but you don't have many customization options for the appearance and behavior of your light box.

Ivan from merchansys

Always recommending

Our business has received many leads. I always recommend this product to my marketing students.

Pros

Ease of use with great templates. And it works!

Cons

Basic plans have very very limited functions, such as getting the lead information through email. Just a notification is not enough. Also, I would like to have a chat for support instead of waiting (for almost a day) an email reply.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Ease of use, free trial obvs. And really because of the support website, it has many elements and answers many questions that I always look for. Kudos there! Not every app has that.

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hello Ivan, thanks for your feedback and honest opinion. We offer ticket support for Basic & Core plans and outside our working hours. Live chat is available for Create and higher plans between 9 am and 10 pm CET - we have just extended our working hours on Monday 20, January. It means that we'll get back to you quicker now. We'll consider extending notifications. Wish you all the best, Karolina - Team Landingi

Parker Casio from drbrand.agency

Fastest and Easy to use Page Builder for My clients

Pros

i love the when how easy i create the landing page for my clients

Cons

I think if you want use it for large views you have to add more dollar, but, it is okay :)

More template

Response from Landingi

Replied September 2019

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about our platform. We work hard to give all our users the best landing page experience. If you like Landingi, be sure to join our Facebook Community where you can share your projects and talk to other entrepreneurs about lead generation and landing pages. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Seng Tat from Wealth Wolves Sdn Bhd

Ease to use and fast to setup a functional landing page

Landingi has enabled me to run my business efficiently and effectively. I would recommend this tool to anyone who would need it.

Pros

Professional Templates Available and this make my job so much easier to just concentrate in crafting the copy writing instead of figuring out how the layout should looks like

Cons

A lot of the button or settings are hidden. As such, to find certain setting or certain ways of doing things may be a bit of challenge if not familiar.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

It was recommended by mentor and friend.

Response from Landingi

Replied February 2020

Hello Seng Tat, thanks for your feedback. If you would like to share more insights regarding usability and hidden fields let us know via support@landingi.com or reply directly to me. However, maybe you'll be happy to find out that in the second half of February we will release the new UI. I'm happy to hear that you like our templates. Wish you all the best - Karolina, team Landingi.

Shekhor from Biz Brainers

Need Landing Page? Start using Landingi

Although I prefer Elementor for the overall website design process when it comes to the landing page, Landingi is my only savior.

Pros

The most easiest and high featured Landing page builder ever. Literally a man with zero design skills can even build a landing page within a couple of minutes.

Cons

I believe they need more templates to make it even better than how it is right now. And even better if they can increase the traffic limit for all plans.

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hello Shekhor, thanks for your opinion. Maybe you'll be interested to find out that we are currently working on popups templates as there are not so many of them. We will consider also other parts of your feedback :) Best - Karolina, team Landingi

Joe from Marketing & Advertising

Great product!

Pros

Cons

On thing that I've been missing from the beginning is more access to templates, specially conversion ones.

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hello Joe, thank you a lot for your opinion, it really means a lot. As I see, the need for more templates are coming back, so definitely it is something that we will try to add for our plans for upcoming months. Even at this moment, we are working on some templates, but the priority are the popup ones as there are not so many of them. I'm happy to hear that you have found our tool as intuitive and that the support team meet expectations. Reach to us anytime you will need help. Maybe you'll be also interested in our affiliate program, where you can earn commissions for referring us to others? All the best, Karolina - Landingi team

Mohamed from LFco

Industry: Alternative Medicine

good price and a nice customer service

I could generate more leads because of the attractiveness of the Landing pages

Pros

usability easy to use good looking landing pages

Cons

some features need to be in the core plan like autoresponder integration

a good price

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hello Mohamed, thank you for your opinion :) I'm happy to hear that you have been able to generate more leads thanks to our tool. Wish you all the best, Karolina - Team Landingi

Jason from Yvolve Agency

Landingi competes well with Leadpages, Clickfunnels

Landingi is all in all easy to use once you've played with it for a few days and they have an excellent resource center where you can find answers to most questions. They also have a very robust integration library.

Pros

Landingi is an affordable, solid alternative to some of the bigger names in the industry. Not as feature rich yet, they are clearly a platform in growth-mode and listen closely to user feedback.

Cons

My least favorite feature could also be a perk for some users, which is the requirement to edit landing pages for different screen views. When you create for the desktop, you need to edit for the tablet and the smartphone view, which can add some significiant edit time. While you do have a greater deal of customization available to you, for me the jury is out on how beneficial this is. I use leadpages as well and they've managed to create a platform that allows you to show certain elements on certain device views without the need to edit each individual view. It's definitely faster, but you do sacrifice some customization.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Great deal on AppSumo, but I'd buy it again if the option presented itself.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello Jason, Thank you for sharing feedback about our platform. We always strive to give users the best experience with Landingi. We know there is a long way to go, so the clear roadmap should be useful for our users. Right now we added URL builder to our site as well as a pop-up generator in the platform. We understand that editing mobile view from one perspective can be tiring, that's why we added the option to rebuild it. So the design goes in line with the changes made in the desktop view. Give it a try in free time. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Natalia from Parkanizer

Great value for money + amazing support

Helps us promote our startup, experiment with communication fast, gather leads efficiently.

Pros

Landingi is a very simple and user friendly tool for creating landing pages for varied purposes. You can use multiple templates and modify them as you want in just several hours. It is easy for non-technical person to be almost independent from developers - in the last 2 years I needed help of a web developer maybe 4-5 times, basically for making the fixed-on-scroll menu bar on the page, also for adding SSL or a piece of code for Mouseflow tracking. And any time I needed to add something connected to Facebook or Google Analytics, or anything else to my pages, I could do that and got a helping hand of Landingi's support staff, who ALWAYS helped me solve my problems. Kudos to them - this is why I stick to Landingi even though there are other services, with more beautiful templates, available. I find this tool very handy for any kind of experimenting with communication - you can produce several versions of one landing page in several hours. And

Cons

Basically, I would appreciate more templates to use in Landingi. Something more modern and shiny would be highly appreciated ;-)

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2019

Hello Natalia, Your review just made my day. Thanks for honest feedback. The support crew is delighted when someone mentions them in the review. They do hard work and want to give users all the help they need. I'm happy to see you can experiment with your campaigns and get great leads - that's all we want for our users - saving time and getting those leads. Thanks for the good word. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. Best regards, Luke - Team Landingi

Gibraan from VISIONxe Inc

Fantastic Tool

We are creating and pioneering 'online billboards' for advertising agencies. Landingi offers the functionality to create effective and impressive landing pages (we prefer to call our product Online-Billboards), and it is easy to use. Also it seems that Landingi's development team is very proactive in developing new functionality.

Pros

First the platform is ideally set-up for a white-label user. It is easy to manage sub-accounts and give access to clients. The interface is clean. The support team is very responsive. The marketing team is always reaching out to us.

Cons

We have very little, if any, negative sentiments about this tool. Really cannot think of any right now.

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2019

Hi Gibraan My heart grows when I read positive reviews like yours. Honest feedback is the best source of knowledge. Thanks for letting us know that we are heading in the right direction. We are continually changing and adding new features like embeddable pop-ups that you can use in your campaigns. Be sure to check our roadmap from time to time. Incoming months will bring many new features. I wish you all the best in the future. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Marcela from PeraltaMKT

Amazing customer support

Excellent experience with this product, we get leads everyday, the reports are fine, everything is super easy to use.

Pros

Cons

The builder can be a little simple, or premade

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello Marcela, We are constantly growing and adding new features to give you more tools in your marketing efforts. Thus it's so important to read honest feedback from our users. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I love to hear users crack a ton of leads from our landing pages. I'm happy to tell you that we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Mateusz from CBRE

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Quick, safe and easy!

Literally 0 common problems in implementation of LP and starting your campaigns, because of how easy is it to setup (not to mention you don't need to take care of your own server etc.). That's the biggest added value - I don't have to worry, that something will not work, as in many MA software offering LP builder. Quick wins, easy scaling, LP's are fast and not-buggy.

Pros

Ready to go, super-easy to create LP, forms, integrate with MA system, connect your domain and start campaign. Integrations +++

Cons

No module building - I have a lot of similar LP's and making some changes to shared elements is a pain. Though, I've seen on a roadmap, that they are implementing it soon, so in that case the least likable thing would be UX in the Leads tab: not much options to manage them, too much clicking, refreshing pages, especially when archived + lead capture alert could have all lead information in e-mail, so I don't have to login.

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2019

Hello Mateusz, I love to read reviews like yours in the morning. Thanks for constructive and honest feedback. We try hard to add new features to the platform and give our users the very best experience. Saving time and option to scale your business faster was one of our main goals when we designed our platform. As you mentioned there are many things to come, we are planning to rework the lead tab so it's more clear to read and manage for users. But funnels and folders for grouping landing pages will come first. I wish you all the best in future campaigns! Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Justin from Justin Nava

Simple landing page software for simple use

Landingi has been good for us in creating quick optin pages with their templates. Anything more like funnels or sales pages have not been doable with Landingi, but it's been good to have Landingi in our back pockets for when we need a quick page displayed.

Pros

Landingi is a great, simple software for making landing pages to get optins and signups. -Beautiful templates to choose from -Pretty much place whatever element you want where ever you want -Design for mobile independently from desktop view -Integrate data with many CRMs and email autoresponders

Cons

A couple things make Landingi less-than-choice: -This software is really great at the one thing it does, get optins. If you want multiple landing pages for upsells or other offers, creating a "funnel" is almost impossible. And of course, payments and other data gathering is not doable here. -The freedom to put whatever you want anywhere on the page is nice, but it's not up to par with design standards. As a result, if you get too creative with pages and where you place elements, the page doesn't load right on devices, resulting in a bad user experience. A little more limitation on design elements would help the non-designers a bit more.

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2020

Hello Justin, thank you for your honest feedback. Definitely we will take under consideration your opinions regarding designing the pages and funnels. Did you have a chance to use our Action after submission functionality? It allows for transferring lead data from one landing page into another. Wish you all the best, Karolina - team Landingi.

The landing page builder that gives you the most value for your money.

My experience has been positive 99% of the time. With Landingi you can't go wrong, it's an easy to use landing page builder which let's you have a functional and beautiful landing page in minutes. Yes, it's missing a few features, but their flat rate for unlimited landing pages does not punish you for sticking around and waiting while they implement them. Don't get me wrong though, non of the features that are missing will prevent you from building a landing page that will bring thousands of conversions.

Pros

Unlimited landing pages and domains. Easy to use builder.

Cons

Missing a few features, like automatic SSL installation (this has gotten better over the past weeks as you don't need to install a different CNAME for them to be able to install the SSL, however it would be nice if we could install it directly), multi-step forms and a little more liberty of form structure and design. I have also found a few problems (which were solved) with lead tracking.

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2018

Hi! We are always looking for honest feedback on our platform. Thank you for sharing your opinion it helps our team a lot. I'm happy to hear that you have a great experience with Landingi. We are constantly working and improving. I'm happy to tell you that we implemented automate SSL certificate installation as well as other improvements. Thanks for the support. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. May the conversion always favours you. Luke - Team Landingi

Marta from HeadFrame Visuals

Intuitive and easy to use!

Pros

- Intuitive - even if you never worked with a landing page builder before all the functions are user-friendly - Easy to use - Well organized in terms of buttons and options - Customer service replies fairly quick

Cons

- It should let you organize everything in folders - It should have more templates to choose from to make it easier for those of us who are not designers - more markets available - Shoul have discounts for exceptions, for example when people have just one or two projects (clients) and would like to use the service

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2019

Hi Marta It's great to read that you find our platform useful. We try hard to give our users the best experience with our platform as well as new tools to boost campaigns even further. Recently we launched a UTM builder and new pop-ups editor. Feel free to check them while using the platform. Grouping you landing pages in folders is something that we keep on our roadmap and hope to add in the new quarter of the year. I wish you all the best in the future. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Marvin from Customers On Autopilot

Industry: Market Research

Powerful and Affordable Langing Page Builder

I'm using Landingi with Zapier to send leads to multiple third-party software tools such as CRM, Google Sheets, Text Messaging, Email, etc. Definitely able to grow with any user or organization from beginner to advanced. Looking forward to new features coming within the roadmap.

Pros

First of all the customer support does listen and responds with solutions. Easy to use page builder tool for effectively collecting leads. Able to connect to other third-party software tools using Zapier. Ability to set up landing pages like opt-in pages and thank you pages quickly. Having access to include custom css and javascript in landing pages. Video embeds Last but not least pro is UNLIMITED pages, visitors, leads, domains.

Cons

Need the ability to build longer sales funnel with multiple pages; which is currently on the roadmap. The datepicker form field could be improved for better user experience in selecting date.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello, Marvin! Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We really strive to give you the best experience with our platform, and we understand what. steps need to be taken in order to make the platform even better. Wish you all the best in your future marketing campaigns! Luke - team Landingi

Daniel from Empowered Training

Your Pixel Perfect Landing Page builder

Pros

Landingi is an easy to use landing page builder. They have many professional templates that you can quickly select and edit for your landing pages. Ease of use to setup and creating pixel-perfect landing pages is what landingi offers. This is so far the top 2 landing page builder that i like.

Cons

Landingi works differently from other builders. It works on a 2 pages system. Lead collection page and thank you page so if you want to build something that is different from this 2 page system, you would have to go out of the box.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello Daniel, Thank you for your honest feedback. It helps us to know, what our users think about all the features available on the platform. As for the 2 step workflow on a landing page, I think you will be happy to know, that we are working on adding funnels, so you can easily flow from one step on a landing page to another. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Mateusz from Viva Loca Marketing

Really great product

It is designed to be fast and easy and it is exactly what it promises.

Pros

I'm using Landingi for 3 or 4 years now daily for me and my clients. I love it for simplicity and great support.

Cons

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2019

Hi Mateusz Love to see that you like our platform. As you know, we strive to give you the best experience and boost your campaigns. Be sure to check our roadmap frequently to see what new features we are adding and what we have in plans. Embeddable pop-ups are a new addition to our platform. In the coming months, we also plan to add funnels and grouping in folders. It's the most desired feature from the community, and we want to meet your expectations. So, stay tuned and visit as often! I wish you all the best in the future. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Ale from Somos Mamas

Industry: Newspapers

Best result on landing page design

Amazing for made fast and beautifulls design with high end result, not for automation

Pros

Landingi is an amazing a html editor for landing pages. I try several option even getresponse, wishloop and pageslead and landingi is what offer better end result. You can make a mindblowing design landing pages even if your not a designer. What i do like - amazing templates design - easy to design, easy to use - very customisable - mobile compatible - can host or embed the pages in your server - very nice support If you wanna make a really nice end well design landing page you must use landingi. With landingi the first time i made a just mind blowing landing page in 4-6 hours, my second landing page just take me 20min.

Cons

The product overal is really good, but they miss some key elements - no premades blocks (so you cant drag and drop premade elements) - no general design/css/font/color (you need to change 1x1) - no emoji support - no rename images - no export html - not too much seo friendly - some elements you have to add it in custom elements (like tap to call, or google maps) - stats and insight are not so good Automation is more expensive, and is not worth the price

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2018

Hi Ale! We are happy to hear you find our platform useful in your campaigns. We are constantly working on improving our platform and respond to feedback like this. The voice of our users is the best source of knowledge about points to add on our roadmap. Thank You for your support!

Rohan from A Billion People

Usability

Overall experience is quite good as a front end developer. As I can make landing page much faster than writing HTML from scratch then check its responsiveness. And as I work in digital marketing it is very helpful for us to run campaigns. For us, it's a double-edged sword.

Pros

Dragging dropping section can be moved easily from top to bottom, components can be copied easily from one page to another page. Rapid development

Cons

Chat icon at the bottom is sometimes annoying for small screens. Images need to be optimized(same width same height) as the application itself will not automatically sense the width, height of an image frame in which the image is to be placed

Response from Landingi

Replied September 2019

Hello, Rohan! Thank you for leaving an honest review. We always look for opinions from our users, pointing out things that we can change to make Landingi even better platform. Your point about auto-adjusting width and height of the images. I'm sure we'll lean over this case. Wish you all the best in the future! Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Mark from Adtrak

A competitively priced landing pages builder!

Create landing pages to get results!

Pros

Landingi is a great landing page builder we allows me and my team to quickly build high conversion focused landing pages.

Cons

Integrating analytics to pages could be easier than it is currently. Also there could be support in the FAQ knowledge base. As other companies have bigger support communities.

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2018

Dear Mark, It's great to hear that you find our platform useful and you have a pleasant experience with it. We are thankful for your feedback, cause it's the best source of knowledge for us as developers. If you ever stumble upon a problem or want more in-depth information about landing page customization, I can schedule a live training session for you with one of our experts. You can write to us via messenger or use chat in your panel and we will schedule a training session. Thank you for your support. Luke - Team Landingi

Daniel from EMPACTED

Best landing page builder I've used

I struggled with other landing page builders, but Landingi came very naturally to me. I've used it to create landing pages for Kickstarter campaigns, lead generation and for contests. I love the flexibility it provides when building my pages so I can match brand colors across my different web properties.

Pros

Landingi is by far the easiest landing page builder I've used. What I like - They have a wide variety of templates to get you started - Ability to import custom fonts - A/B Testing - Lets you track and export leads by landing page - Can add custom JavaScript for tracking and other service integrations - Flexible enough to create sales funnels

Cons

I wish I had more precise control over where items are placed on the page. The grid helps with alignment, but it is really hard to get multiple items centered vertically or horizontally. I'd like to see them implement a snap to grid option, the ability to change the size of the grid, or the amount of nudging for moving items around. I'd also like to see them integrate the new FontAwesome 5 icons as well. They provide a layers view so you can see how items are grouped on the site, but there's no way to rename those layers or the items in them. Renaming would help with organizing and make it easier to identify what you're working with on the screen.

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2018

Hello Daniel, thanks for the support! Honest feedback is always appreciated because it gives us the guidelines to improve our landing page builder. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. May the conversion always favors you.

nirmal from Piquor technologies

Amazing landing page builder.

Pros

Very easy to use, its just drag and drop. They have a lot of templates that we can use.

Cons

It would help if they also had an exit intent builder.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello Nirmal, Thank you for your honest feedback. We love to see that you have such a great experience with our platform. We are constantly growing and adding new features to give you more tools in your marketing efforts. Recently we added a pop-up generator where you can choose from a number of triggers - one of them is exit intent. Give it a try. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Monty from minding life

Makes making websites easy

I've made webpages for clients, and for myself and i've just had a really good time with it. It's relatively easy to make professional-looking pages and - that's all we can ask.

Pros

As i said in the title, it just makes everything easy. I've tried to make websites with wordpress in the past and had a terrible experience, but this has been easy!

Cons

I don't like that i can't just drag images straight into the page im building, but it's no biggie.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello Monty, Thank you for your honest feedback. Saving time and cracking professional-looking landing pages it's all we are about:) It's great to hear you have a great experience with our platform. We recently updated our Affiliate Program, so if you'd like to partner with us - let us know on Facebook or via email. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Mark from Adtrak

Great Landing Page Creator!

Love it, easy to use design interface, the only thing I would say is that it can be a bit difficult to find where to add in Analytics and Javascript codes.

Pros

Quick and easy to create, design and launch landing pages and has helped to increase conversion rates on our sites.

Cons

If you haven't used a landing page software before, you may find there is a learning curve

Response from Landingi

Replied February 2019

Hey, Mark! Thank you for reviewing our landing page building platform. We are delighted that you enjoy working with our tool. If you want to share some of your projects and get feedback from real life marketers - join our facebook group - Landing Page PRO. Our team moderates it, so we can answer your questions or give an idea. I wish you all the best! Luke - team Landingi

Darren from Darren Gallagher Marketing

Very good all in one Landing Page Software

Highly recommend this software

Pros

The drap and drop editor is simple to use and easy to get up and running, no great learning time needed. It's very easy to publish a landing page on your domain, this can be tricky with other software, I found it easy with Landingi. Loads of great templates, some of the best I have seen, so you can start with a template and easily modify it. It saves lots of money hiring designers. Good reporting and alalytics and intergrates well with other leading software products.

Cons

The software is great but my experience of the customer service wan't great, took along time to get back to me and when they did I didn't find it that useful. That was early on in their development so maybe it has got better now.

Response from Landingi

Replied December 2018

Hello Darren! Thank you for your support and kind words. I'm very glad, that you find our landing page builder useful. Reviews like yours help us grow. I'm sorry to hear that you had not the best experience with our customer support crew. We did a lot to improve our reaction time and overall level of support we can offer to users. So, if you ever stumble upon any problem, I want you to know that you can seek help on our support team. We extended support service hours from 8 - 20 CEST and added additional support on the weekends. I hope that in the future, you will have only the best experience with our crew:D Once again, thank you for reviewing Landingi. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. Luke - Team Landingi

Flavio from Devtech

Great landing page builder

I have had a great experince so far with Landingi. There customer support is decent and they usually respond within less then 24 hours to resolve any issues you might be having.

Pros

Ease of use to quickly build landing pages. Landing pages load fast. Many integrations to connect to your auto responder.

Cons

I wish they had a support chat box to get help instantly but instead they make easy for you to just email them instead.

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2019

Dear, Flavio! We try really hard to give our users the best experience with our platform. I'm happy to see that you appreciated our page load speed. Recently we did some big updates, and I'm glad to see a result in the reviews. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. Feel free to join our community on Facebook - Landing Page PRO, where we share knowledge about landing page performance and optimization. Best regards, Luke - Team Landingi

Mirosaw from Fundacja Rozwoju Marketingu Internetowego

I recommend langingi.com

Pros

What I like the most about the software is that it is simple and intuitive to use. It also has integration with many external systems, so you can transfer customer data to mailing systems or CMS. Personally, I have integrated Landings with Freshmail and I am very pleased. A big plus for me is support works. In case of questions or problems with the service, they respond quickly and suggest solutions.

Cons

I didn't notice any flaws. For me, the software is great and works very well

Response from Landingi

Replied September 2019

Hello, Mirosaw! Thank you so much for leaving such an elaborated review of our platform. We are always happy to see such positive feedback. It's great to hear that your email marketing works well and the landing pages you use work fine with your strategy. If you like, join our community of Facebook - landing page pro. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Mike from AR James Media

Great Landing Page Software With A Good Roadmap

Pros

Ease of use and template selection and fast support. I like the pop-up form feature as well as the ability to add custom code for various tracking platforms. The WordPress plugin is a big seller here, it is easy to implement and easy to use.

Cons

I don't have a lot of cons for Landingi, the biggest issue I have with all landing page creators is that they confine you to a boxed layout for content. The backgorunds can be full-screen but you must contain your content, forms etc. with the boxed layout.

Response from Landingi

Replied July 2018

Mike, thank you for your review. Nice to here that Wordpress plugin helps you save some time.

Chris from Cross Roads Marketing

Love it! But there is a small learning curve

They are great! The software is awesome! The support is a little slow at times but it's because they are over seas and sometime their not working when you are. But that's not a big issue. We have always gotten our questions answered within 24 hours.

Pros

It has a lot of funtions. I love the fact that you can setup a landing page in really 30 minutes to an hour. I like the we can easliy add java script and HTML code if needed.

Cons

Let me start by saying I love this product and it has saved our team a lot of time on projects. But when we first got started there was a little learning curve to get things the way we wanted.

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2019

Hello Chris! Thank you for leaving the review of our platform. Your honest opinion will help us a lot in the future. I'm happy to hear your team finds Landingi useful. I wish you the very best in future campaigns and if you ever stuck with something in your landing page building process - don't hesitate and reach to our support crew. You can also contact me directly via social media. Wish you the best! Luke - team landingi

Nadia from Hublink

Easy to use with spectacular end results.

Designing state of the art landing pages in a fraction of the time.

Pros

Ease of use and beautiful templates. The design capability is endless and you can incorporate your own designs which just makes it so much more versatile.

Cons

It took a little time to get used to it but once you know how it's awesome. Their online assistance is also very quick and to the point the address the question without you needing to rephrase it which is often the case with many of these types of tools.

Response from Landingi

Replied December 2018

Hello Nadia! Thank you for your support and kind words. I'm very glad, that you find our landing page builder useful. Reviews like yours help us grow. As you can see, we are constantly changing and developing new features for our users. Thank you for choosing Landingi. I would also like to invite you to our Facebook group - Landing Page PRO. It's a place where you can get feedback on your landing page projects and get more knowledge about promoting your pages. Luke - Team Landingi

Landingi is perfect for whipping up great looking landing pages and squeeze pages quickly

I use Landingi to test new products I've been working on by offering trial versions and demos. I throw up a quick landing page, drive some traffic, and build my list instead of getting bogged down in building a site in WordPress.

Pros

I really like the templates Landingi offers. You click one to clone it, and their super simple drag and drop editor makes customizing it a breeze without having to mess with HTML and CSS, which is a real timesaver.

Cons

No complaints - fast loading time, good looking templates, easy to use editor. It's got the whole package.

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2018

Hello, we are delighted you enjoyed our platform. Honest feedback is always appreciated because it gives us the guidelines to improve our landing page builder. I would like to inform, that recently we added new templates, so now you can choose from over 200 of them. We also added auto SSL certificate adding so you can spend less time on that and focus more on your landing pages. Thank you for your support!

Asif from Nukta Loyalty

Landing review

Creating landing pages has been very fast for me with this tool.

Pros

I think it is one of the better purchases online that I made. I have become used to the interface and the customer support sofa has been excellent. It's fairly easy to use and they keeping introducing new good features. Most of all it was value for money for the price that I had bought it

Price

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2019

Hello, Asif! Thank you so much for your honest opinion. We try very hard to give you the best experience with our platform. Feel free to join our community on Facebook - Landing Page PRO, where we share knowledge and teach people about landing page optimization. Best regards, Luke - Team Landingi

Curtis from Breathewell

Landingi has me speechless...

So I run a local small business and I'm sure all of you in the same situation will understand me when I say... "I don't have time to spend on building landing pages and funnels" "Hiring a developer costs thousands to design and build beautiful web pages for my business" "I can't afford it right now, maybe later" Landingi took those sentences out of my mouth, never to be said again. They save me thousands of dollars and I no longer need to hire a developer to design or build these pages for me anymore, they also make it supper affordable with low monthly costs, and the best part is if I have a question for support, I get super quick replies!!!

Pros

-Ease of use -Flexibility -Great support -Saves me time and money -No need for a developer

Cons

Honestly can't think of anything bad to say about them...

Response from Landingi

Replied May 2019

Hello it's great to hear you are able to save time and money with our platform - that's the goal that stood behind us creating Lanidngi in the first place. Thank you for your kind words in the review, it motivates us deeply. Wish you all the best in your future campaings. Best regards, Luke - Team Landingi

Togay from Yuvako Teknoloji A.S.

Landingi is the landing page tool that we are love to use

Pros

Ease of drag and drop use, powerful and nice lookin templetes, customizable lead generation form areas

Cons

I cannot redirect customers another thank you page after filling forms

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2018

Hello Togay, I'm happy to hear you have such a good experience with our Landing Page Building Platform. I also see that you've mentioned a difficulty with managing custom thank you page. I would like to show you instruction how you can redirect your customers to the thank you page of your choosing. http://bit.ly/2yqi9hx Thank you for your review and I wish you all the best in future campaigns. Luke - Team Landingi

Great squeeze pages builder

Pros

Landingi is a simple to operate landing page builder. It offers great template s to start with, great customization options and well-thought interface. Pages are fairly fast and mobile optimized. Overall, the functionality is great for the price tag.

Cons

- CSS is little clunky to work with - SEO could be improved - the mobile version of more complicated pages is not that straightforward to create

Response from Landingi

Replied January 2019

Hello! Your honest opinion will help us a lot in the future, so thank you for leaving honest feedback about our platform. I wish you the very best in future campaigns and if you ever stuck with something in your landing page building process - contact us via chat in app, we are always there for you. Luke - team landingi

Stefan from German Design Council

Best value and rich of options

Pros

Compared to some competitors Landingi seem to have less options, but actually you have everything you need to build fantastic landing pages with ease. There are no unnecessary things that distract you from building. The support via livechat is ambitious and capable and helped me a lot the last 12 months. New features and updates are incoming constantly.

Cons

I wish there were more view options (date, file size, etc) in the media gallery.

Response from Landingi

Replied June 2019

Hello, Stefan Thank you for your review. We try very hard to give all users the best experience with our platform. Thanks for your honest opinion, with reviews like this we know, we are heading in the right direction, and are well aware of the things to improve. To give you a heads up regarding updates - embeddable popups are available on the platform:) - go to labs section to enable it. Wish you all the best in the future. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Daniel from Marketplace-Solutions.com

Excellent! Best Landing Page Product Out There.

For a small business like me these guys are the best of the best. Great product, great price and unbelievable customer service.

Pros

This is the best landing page platform that I have experienced. It has saved me significant time and money and it is extremely easy to use. The customer service is also excellent and I really get the feeling that they want to solve all my issues the second they arise. 5 stars without question

Cons

It would be nice if they had more templates but the ones they have are still very good. This is a small detail but I am sure it will improve over time.

Response from Landingi

Replied September 2018

Hello Daniel, we are happy you find our landing page platform the best! We are constantly improving, so we can offer more templates and integration solutions. Quite recently we change the view of our templates panel (there are over 200 of them and can browse through all of them with ease). Thank you for your support!

Mohanakrishnan from EPPS Infotech Private Limited

One Stop Solution For Creating Best Landing Pages.

Landingi has become our one-stop solution for creating landing pages. With Landingi we have significantly reduced the time to create a landing page. They have a wide range of sample landing pages which makes easier for the user to select and edit.

Pros

Landingi provides by far the best customer support. They have experienced professionals who understand the queries and solve them on an immediate basis.

Cons

If they focus more on releasing new updates. I think they can outclass their competitor.

Andre from Shkalix Inc.

Amazing landing page software that is highly flexible and easy to use.

Pros

I really liked the flexibility of the drag and drop builder as well as the Zapier integration which allowed me to connect the lead capture directly to my CRM. With the drag and drop builder, I was able to build almost anything which great responsive features as well. Great and easy to use A/B testing options making it simple to get a landing page split test running in no time.

Cons

I did not see any negatives while using this software. The only suggestion is that I wish that the Let's encrypt SSL would be automated for faster installs. Otherwise it has been a great overall experience.

Response from Landingi

Replied September 2018

Dear Andre, we are so happy that you like our landing page building platform. Honest opinions help us to improve and expand. As for the automate SSL, we've been working on that and in a few days, this option will be available. Luke - Team Landingi

Joon from Inquivix

Awesome Landing Page Builder!

I highly recommend Landingi to anyone who is looking to build high-quality landing pages. Landingi is intuitive to use; it is quick and easy. You do not need to hire a developer or write any code. Landingi makes it incredibly easy to build a landing page and custom tailor it for your business. If you have any issues, Landingi support staff are incredibly helpful.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use. Affordable pricing and great support. A/B split testing.

Cons

I would like to see more modern template designs to work with.

Reasons for Choosing Landingi

Landingi had the most bang for the buck and had a lot of recommendations from others.

Response from Landingi

Replied September 2019

Hello Joon, Thank you for your honest review. Saving up your time that you would typically spend on coding and designing your landing page, is all we wanted for our users. Thanks for the feedback, it's always a great source of knowledge for our team. I wish you all the best in future campaigns! Luke - team Landingi

Lene Louise from Fitness

Amazing Customer Support

Customer service amazing, world class

Pros

Very easy to use for newbie and intuitively like other platforms.

Cons

features missing like the Facebook tab in settings + would be nice if uploaded pictures could be adjusted manually (instead of the arrow tabs)

Seemed easier to use

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2019

Hello, Lene Louise! I'm so happy to see your feedback. We are aiming to give our users a platform to create effective landing pages in a short time. Thanks for pointing out things we can improve. Feel free to join our community on Facebook - Landing Page PRO, where we share knowledge about landing page performance and optimization. Best regards, Luke - Team Landingi

David from Big Podcast

nice for standalone single-page sites and landing pages

big time saver setting up single page sites.

Pros

Love it. Easy to use, nice templates. Makes setting up a single-page or landing site easy. Nice add-ons to make the site anything you want to be, with countdown timers, contact forms, etc. If you need to setup a quick landing page, this is the easiest way to do it!

Cons

Very happy so far. Good integration with the email services I use, pages look great. No cons so far.

Shannon from Conversion Dojo

Great Landing Page Tool That Needs Some Updating

I really like the app, the community and the templates they push out. It's a well-priced landing page app that seems to be improving all the time. Once they update their landing page builder it will be an awesome landing page builder.

Pros

An active online community of creators and always adding new templates. The landing page builder is easy to use and offers lots of customization and integration options. They also offer pretty generous pricing plans compared to competitors.

Cons

The landing page builder needs some updating. You still have to design the layout twice, once for desktop and another for mobile. While they are both built together, you have to constantly go back and forth trying to fix minor issues, which can get frustrating.

Response from Landingi

Replied February 2019

Hello Shannon, thank you so much for leaving a review of our landing page building platform. With your honest opinion, we can grow and get better. I love to see that you find the editor easy to use and navigate in building of a landing page. As it goes to mobile view - we understand your point. We are working on that, to make the mobile view adjustments more pop out during the process of creating a landing page. Thanks for your honest opinion, wish you all the best! Luke - team Landingi

Catalina from Lanix

Industry: Computer Hardware

Landinpage solution recommended

Pros

It is a solution very easy that allows you to create campaigns very quickly

Cons

The value is reasonable but for small businesses maybe not so much.

Response from Landingi

Replied August 2019

Hello Catalina, We want to give all our users the best experience with our platform. Thank you for your honest feedback. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Natalia from Management Consulting

Absolutely love landingi! Great tool (also for web design newbies) and a superior customer service.

I have optimized my marketing efforts (esp. in Google) thanks to landingi a lot!

Pros

It is very intuitive and the manual / help is actually very useful. The team is always available on the chat and has helped me numerous times.

Cons

Nothing to complain about :) Really! Maybe the one thing is that there could be some more options in the editor mode (like drop down list), but that's a very minor remark.

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2018

Hello Natalia We are happy to hear you find our platform useful in your campaigns. We are constantly working on improving our platform and respond to feedback like this. I'm happy to tell you we've added a change history overview, so you can track changes in saved versions of your landing pages. We also added more templates, so now we offer over 200 of them. It's great to have you on board. Thank you for your support!

Fanni from CX-Ray

Landingi review

Pros

- easy to use for the first time - excelent support service

Cons

- website and mobile view can differ pretty much more than wanted - sometimes there is a problem with Landingi server and our pages don't show for the first link/refresh

Response from Landingi

Replied October 2018

Hi Fanni, Thank you for sharing your opinion about our landing page building platform. With honest reviews like yours, we can strive for more.