Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Intuitive and easy to use. Affordable pricing and great support."
  • icon"First of all the customer support does listen and responds with solutions. Easy to use page builder tool for effectively collecting leads."
  • icon"Their support team are always ready to help plus you can find a lot of information on their website. We have seen the progress the company has made and all of the new features."
  • icon"When editing mobile layout, I hate that I can't move an element that's attached to one section to another and I get the message to change it on desktop layout first."
  • icon"On thing that I've been missing from the beginning is more access to templates, specially conversion ones."
  • icon"We ended up capturing a lot of unqualified leads - leads that were Clearly bots, fake, etc., and there is no tool in the platform to clean up/filter out suspected junk leads."

Have you used Landingi and would like to share your experience with others?

All Landingi Reviews

Sebastian

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Easy to use and full featured landing pages

Chad

As good as Unbounce and LeadPages at half the price

We have been using the software for a couple years and have been very happy with the results.

Pros

Easy to use with lots of great templates. Quick Setup.

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like. Landingi has been great for what we use it for.

Price

Cost

Response from Landingi

Hello Chad, great to hear that you are happy with our solution for more than 2 years. It gives us the motivation for constant improvement - reach to us if you will have any feedback regarding that, we always consider everything that we hear from our customers. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Karolina - team Landingi

Replied January 2020

Great WYSIWYG editor for a good price + awesome support

We've never released landing pages that fast. It's really esay to use and intuitive.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the editor, the preview mode and how easy it is to copy single elements or whole sections from one page to another. The support team is super fast and helpful. The tool gets new features and reworked interface on a frequent base to improve the usage and outcome even more. JS and CSS are completely customizable and HTML blocks can be inserted on specific locations on the page. Great price, especially compared to competitors. Awesome opportunity for companies that do their first steps in page editors. The dynamic text replacement feature is a winning point when it comes to relevant messaging toward search traffic. I did not try the A/B test feature yet but definitely will within the next month. Landingi is absolutely open and thankful for any feedback and they give the customer the feeling that needs and wishes are fully respected and considered. I personally did never experience a better customer service (response time + solution)

Cons

There could be more pre-developed widgets to play around with. But they do provide JS and CSS code snippets in their help sections for implementing some nice features like hover effects, media sliders etc. for users that are no developers. And you can implement custom CSS, JS and HTML,so you can even implement own solutions.

Reasons for choosing Landingi

Landingi was way more intuitive to use compared to Unbounce and cheaper than Instapage. Instapage has more features but those where not as relevant to us as the price.

Response from Landingi

Hello, thank you a lot for taking the time and for such amazing review. We're striving to keep and improve our customers' experience in every possible way. I'm passing your comments regarding features like sliders to our product team for tech verification. I wish you all the best. Karolina - Team Landingi

Replied November 2020

Piero

Very practical but still has some features to polish

Pros

Very useful and practical. Plus it’s the best pricing in all te platforms I’ve found.

Cons

There’s many limitations when it comes to integrations with other tools and platforms. Also, customer service is not the best.

Response from Landingi

Hello Piero, thank you for sharing your opinion about our landing page building platform. We are constantly changing and honest reviews help us a lot. I see you've mentioned bad experiance with our support. Could you shed more light on the subject? We want to improve our service and your voice would help a lot. Also If you still have problems with integration landing pages, let us know. We are expanding tools for integration and on this week, we are adding auto ssl feature. If there is any way Landingi could help you - let us know as well. I wish you many conversions inf your campaigns. Luke - Team Landingi.

Replied October 2018

September 2022

Easy Landing page creations

Pros

It's easy to setup and start working instantly and then even have knowledge centre for more info to learn about lead generation through landing pages.

Cons

The templates which come pre configured for all view ports are not that great.

Response from Landingi

Hi Thanks a lot for your opinion. It's great that you could start instantly and efficiently and develop your knowledge further. We have also introduced a series of webinars focused strictly on how-tos related to landing pages. Maybe you'll find this helpful: https://en.landingi.com/webinar. It would be great to hear from you what you'd like to be done differently regarding templates. I wish you high conversions. Karolina - Team Landingi

Replied September 2022

Jason

Landingi competes well with Leadpages, Clickfunnels

Landingi is all in all easy to use once you've played with it for a few days and they have an excellent resource center where you can find answers to most questions. They also have a very robust integration library.

Pros

Landingi is an affordable, solid alternative to some of the bigger names in the industry. Not as feature rich yet, they are clearly a platform in growth-mode and listen closely to user feedback.

Cons

My least favorite feature could also be a perk for some users, which is the requirement to edit landing pages for different screen views. When you create for the desktop, you need to edit for the tablet and the smartphone view, which can add some significiant edit time. While you do have a greater deal of customization available to you, for me the jury is out on how beneficial this is. I use leadpages as well and they've managed to create a platform that allows you to show certain elements on certain device views without the need to edit each individual view. It's definitely faster, but you do sacrifice some customization.

Reasons for choosing Landingi

Great deal on AppSumo, but I'd buy it again if the option presented itself.

Response from Landingi

Hello Jason, Thank you for sharing feedback about our platform. We always strive to give users the best experience with Landingi. We know there is a long way to go, so the clear roadmap should be useful for our users. Right now we added URL builder to our site as well as a pop-up generator in the platform. We understand that editing mobile view from one perspective can be tiring, that's why we added the option to rebuild it. So the design goes in line with the changes made in the desktop view. Give it a try in free time. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Alfredo

Landing Page life-saver! (:

Pros

This tools became important part for agile our time on deliver landing pages from build, launch, analyze and integrate with several tools out there from our marketing tech stack. Becoming agile, clients got satisfied on our timing deliver, quality and results. A most of this software from the building perspective is the easy way to get it done, UI similar to some designing tools, in a nutshell = this tool makes reality "less is the more".

Cons

There's nothing really to be dislike from this tool, pretty much specific for our case, would be the language setup (Spanish or Portuguese), but this is not a problem, been an english it more than enough.

Reasons for choosing Landingi

Everything: pricing, easy of use, support, management, value to clients, etc.

Response from Landingi

Hello Alfredo, thanks for your opinion - we appreciate a lot your time spent on that. I'm happy to hear that our tool helped you to achieve quick delivery to your customers. Wishing you a lot of happy clients, Karolina - Team Landingi

Replied June 2020

Your Pixel Perfect Landing Page builder

Pros

Landingi is an easy to use landing page builder. They have many professional templates that you can quickly select and edit for your landing pages. Ease of use to setup and creating pixel-perfect landing pages is what landingi offers. This is so far the top 2 landing page builder that i like.

Cons

Landingi works differently from other builders. It works on a 2 pages system. Lead collection page and thank you page so if you want to build something that is different from this 2 page system, you would have to go out of the box.

Reasons for switching to Landingi

Not a full switch.. I added Landingi to my tools of landing page builder.

Response from Landingi

Hello Daniel, Thank you for your honest feedback. It helps us to know, what our users think about all the features available on the platform. As for the 2 step workflow on a landing page, I think you will be happy to know, that we are working on adding funnels, so you can easily flow from one step on a landing page to another. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Replied August 2019

Does what it’s supposed to; great customer support

Pros

Easy to set up landing pages. Easy to integrate with our CRM to capture data. Great customer service.

Reasons for choosing Landingi

We set up Landingi before we fully implemented HubSpot as our CRM. It was easier to just stick with Landingi, and that data we needed was all there and exportable from Landingi (so we could import it into HubSpot anytime we wanted).

Response from Landingi

Hello, thanks for your review. Have you tried to use reCaptcha v.2 in your form? It should already eliminate bot leads before the submission. Then you can either check your leads manually or keep filtering them/scoring in Hubspot after the data lands there. We plan to improve our leads inbox, so any detailed feedback what's needed will be great - you can send it to us via support@landingi.com. Best wishes, Karolina - Team Landingi

Replied July 2020

Maria

November 2022

You don't need to be a programist to build effective landing pages

I am happy to use this software. I have created several landing pages through 2 years of using Landingi and I won't change it for another software.

Pros

I think it is the best option available on the market from WYSIWYG web pages. Easy to use, affordable pricing options and variety of customizable templates makes Landingi my favourite software to build landing pages.

Cons

Some options arent developped. When using, sometimes I see the bugs or thing that I cannot do intuitively (p.e. like in Figma or Adobe XD).

Response from Landingi

Hi Maria It's great that you are happy with the software. Let me know what you're missing. We collect clients' feedback. When requests are repeatable, we add these features or improvements to our roadmap. Shout out in reply to me, and we can book a meeting to discuss your needs Landingi - and landing pages-wise. Karolina - Team Landingi

Replied December 2022

Daihrii

Industry: Graphic Design

Landingi allows to build amazing looking, high converting landing page fast with ease

Landingi is an amazing, simple-to-utilize greeting page developer that has every one of the highlights one would require and expect with regards to making high-changing over presentation pages. I've utilized it to make around twelve greeting pages that have changed a greater number of guests over to leads than when sending traffic straightforwardly to my site, which has brought about much more purchasers. Landingi has cool visuals and offers numerous highlights on its Business plan, including expanding various guests. With great functionalities, including outsider application incorporation and A/B testing, it enjoys all benefits of a victor. Support Rating; 10 I haven't at any point contacted Landingi support, so I truly don't have a clue what their help resembles. I simply didn't have any desire to give them a lower score since I don't have the foggiest idea how fortunate or unfortunate it is. They've made an incredible item and I haven't had any bugs or issues, and have had the option to sort out some way to use the highlights I'm keen on by playing with the interface or taking a gander at their blog entries/refreshes.

Pros

PROS: > Lots of formats > Good gadget determination > Lots of highlights > 14-day free preliminary

Cons

CONS: > Mobile view not programmed > Only the most fundamental examination accessible (however you can incorporate with Google Analytics)

Response from Landingi

Hi Daihrii, thank you for your opinion - we really appreciate the fact that you spent time on it :) We plan to add more statistics in the future, hopefully, you'll find it useful - not specific dates for implementing it though yet. It's great to hear that you found our product and blog so useful. Support will be always eager to give you a hand in case you'll find yourself in a need of one. I wish you high conversions. Karolina - Team Landingi

Replied July 2021

Marcela

Amazing customer support

Excellent experience with this product, we get leads everyday, the reports are fine, everything is super easy to use.

Pros

That it just works perfectly fine and it's super easy to use and to get used to.

Cons

The builder can be a little simple, or premade

Pricing

Response from Landingi

Hello Marcela, We are constantly growing and adding new features to give you more tools in your marketing efforts. Thus it's so important to read honest feedback from our users. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I love to hear users crack a ton of leads from our landing pages. I'm happy to tell you that we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Mateusz

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Quick, safe and easy!

Literally 0 common problems in implementation of LP and starting your campaigns, because of how easy is it to setup (not to mention you don't need to take care of your own server etc.). That's the biggest added value - I don't have to worry, that something will not work, as in many MA software offering LP builder. Quick wins, easy scaling, LP's are fast and not-buggy.

Pros

Ready to go, super-easy to create LP, forms, integrate with MA system, connect your domain and start campaign. Integrations +++

Cons

No module building - I have a lot of similar LP's and making some changes to shared elements is a pain. Though, I've seen on a roadmap, that they are implementing it soon, so in that case the least likable thing would be UX in the Leads tab: not much options to manage them, too much clicking, refreshing pages, especially when archived + lead capture alert could have all lead information in e-mail, so I don't have to login.

Response from Landingi

Hello Mateusz, I love to read reviews like yours in the morning. Thanks for constructive and honest feedback. We try hard to add new features to the platform and give our users the very best experience. Saving time and option to scale your business faster was one of our main goals when we designed our platform. As you mentioned there are many things to come, we are planning to rework the lead tab so it's more clear to read and manage for users. But funnels and folders for grouping landing pages will come first. I wish you all the best in future campaigns! Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

Replied July 2019

CHING

Helpful Customer Support !

It is a very simple and straightforward software. If you are just building a beautiful and simple landing page, then this software is definitely for you. It is so simple, building one it's really a no brainer. The customer support is the best! I always tend to look for customer support to solve my issues and often other platforms unfortunately have rather a slower response but Landingi really does give quick and helpful response which is really helpful in terms of saving my time in resolving my problem.

Pros

The whole thing is so easy to use and build! There are many creative templates that can really inspire you to make a beautiful Landing page in less than 2hours for an intermediate not-so-creative person like me. The integration is easy for me but then stil the API thingy, you still need to be a little skillful if you were to link it with your website domain and make the LP as your subdomain.

Cons

I guess it would be cooler to have more free images to choose from or that there could be more flexibility in terms of rotating the images or cropping them up. So far, since we are just using the LP to collect leads for our webinar, it has been quite a convenience to use.

I got a referral code

Response from Landingi

Hello, thank you for your time taken to write this review. I'm happy that you find our support best as we strive to do our best. The feature to make small changes like cropping or rotating the pictures is on our roadmap, but without specific deadlines yet. I have added your comment to the project as well to emphasize how many customers are requesting that. Hopefully, it will come soon enough. Reach out to us any time you have questions or need an advice, we'll be happy to help. I wish you high conversions. Karolina - Team Landingi

Replied November 2020

jeremy

I'm Gollumn and Landingi is My Precious

Best of the best. Help me since day 1. Used it everyday. Really useful software

Pros

Superb easy to use. Customizable, really glad for all feature. Simple Fast And Great customer services

Cons

Lack of simple feature such as simply rotate, hover button, must use custom css, but its ok

Reasons for choosing Landingi

Landingi have greatest support. Easy to use also. Simplest than the other

Reasons for switching to Landingi

Simplier, cheaper. More feature. Can put a lot of domain.

Response from Landingi

Hi Jeremy, thanks a lot for your opinion - it matters a lot. The option to crop & rotate images is coming soon, most likely it will be released first in beta - but hey, it will be available in the platform. So happy to hear that you find our support great, personally I'm responsible for this area of Landingi, so it's always nice to hear that we are meeting expectations. We're waiting for you in the right corner of the platform as usual and for now - all the best and have only high conversions! Karolina - Team Landingi

Replied April 2021