Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"And in case I need something which needs programing knowledge to implement a code, I contact PageClouds customer service and they are super helpful with instructing you they way you have to do it."
  • icon"You have the ability to build a site that does not look like a template. You can start from a blank page, which is what makes this great."
  • icon"I like the fluidity of the platform and the ease in changing elements within a site."
  • icon"Tiny bugs here and there (Hard time dragging objects occasionally). But nothing major at all."
  • icon"The lack of third-party applications and integrations made it difficult to create fully featured pages without excessive coding."
  • icon"If one thing is messed up, it can carry forward to the other pages within the site, and can take a LOT of time to fix one small error."

Have you used PageCloud and would like to share your experience with others?

All PageCloud Reviews

Warren

Industry: Online Media

The future of the web and of customer service

I spent months trying to create my own webpage without any coding experience and was never satisfied with the options available on the market. When I first signed up for PageCloud (before they had even released a product) I was very skeptical of their claims, because it seemed that if something like this were to be possible it would already exist. They delivered on their promises big time and have continued to improve and update rapidly. I'm very excited to see what they are able to do from here!

Pros

Using PageCloud finally allowed me to unleash my creative ideas for my businesses' and my personal webpage. There are no boxes that I am forced to fit into, the interface is akin to Photoshop but with slightly more ease of use, and almost anything that I cannot do within the PageCloud domain I am able to find through their integratabtle Apps section. However, their strongest feature is their dedicated customer service team. This company is a model of how a customer service should function.

Cons

I still am not able to have locked or password protected pages through PageCloud.

Kit

Pagecloud is an incredibly easy web design tool. Ease of use and functionality are off the charts!

Using PageCloud has helped me realize there are more ways to be creative with a website. Also, this has spurred me on to get additional training to help make my sites more useful and interactive.

Pros

The ease of dropping in maps, videos, forms and (most importantly) FONTS - make this a fantastic tool for web designers who know nothing about coding AND designers who are very well versed in HTML and CSS. The customer service is always fast and friendly. Over the last couple of years I have submitted hard and easy questions for customer support, and am answered quickly and with no judgement!

Cons

I do not like how there is no way to siphon pages into logical folders (unless there IS, and I just do not know about it). For instance, if I was creating a sporting goods site, or a sports news site, and I had pages with content (or items for sale) based on different sports... I wouldn't want just 300 pages on the root level of the site - I would want to be able to organize them into logical folders (like Winter Sports/Summer Sports or Baseball, Football, Hockey, etc). Also, I think the price is a wee bit high. Luckly, I am grandfathered in at the early adopter rate. And that is for my own web site. I would love to get another account for some of my clients, but they would not want to pay the monthly fee charged. If, as an early adopter I could get multiple sites for the special rate, I would load up. If you ever decided to do that - please contact me immediately!

Graham

What you see is what you get

PageCloud is a joy to work with. I've used Dreamweaver and CSS in the past, but this is so much easier and straightforward. Customer service is great and there seems to be someone in the chat waiting for me if I have a question. Web design became a drag after a while but PageCloud has changed that. I am in and out quickly and maintenance is easy now.

Pros

This software works like a good quality desktop publishing suite. It is easy to manipulate websites and create the vision that the mind's eye conjures. HTML code is an option but not needed for anything I am doing. New features are being added, but ultimately this is a package that does what you want in the way you want to see it, quickly and easily. A little care and the website is optimised for desktop and mobile.

Cons

I'm still trying to find the flaws. the big one for me was spamming through form filling but the introduction of Captcha has ended that.

Allison

The best website builder

Pros

Making menus, links and buttons is extremely simple and is all done with a couple of clicks. There are remarkable bonus like making a slider or carousel picture gallery with the click of a button.

Cons

The failure to crop images straight in app and the have to guarantee my picture is cropped well prior to hand, there is the capability to move to bottom or leading or center etc

Response from PageCloud

Hey Allison, thanks for your review! You'll be happy to know that we launched image cropping in the app a couple days before you submitted your review! Also, we are currently working additional improvements to both navigation (to give you more styling options) as well as buttons that can be styled and changed across your site in a single click :)

Replied August 2018

Joel

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

This solves problems for me in easy website maintenance that is of great value.

Easy maintenance of website content is a big win.

Pros

I like that the design is drag and drop for all the common things and is instantly live. Removing the barriers to outcomes is a huge win. I have no desire to concern myself with file storage management, ftp servers, separate design and hosting, etc.

Cons

Not everything is intuitive and when you need to go off script, it's definitely much harder and intimidating. Continuing to build out widgets for common ideas like a hamburger menu vs making everyone build it from scratch would be on the list.

Response from PageCloud

Hey Joel! Thank you for the review! When it comes to a hamburger menu, our site menu feature will automatically build one for you in mobile mode. We have more information on our site menu feature here: https://answers.pagecloud.com/help/navigation-menu You can reach out to us via chat or by email support@pagecloud.com if you have any questions in the set up :)

Replied April 2018

Thibault

Very Fantastic tool

I love this product and I use it for long time (>1 year) I teach this tool in my classroom to help people to launch a landing page. First effect : WOW, incredible to use

Pros

Easy to use Pricing Features Support (very nice and effective!)

Cons

Some bugs SEo Optimization sometime is not enough (pagespeed :/) Blogging

Easy to use - Easy to understand

I was an original backer when the project launched back in September of 2015. We've used it to keep our websites up to date, refreshed and adding new features! We like how it's still growing, and how there are always new features being added!

Pros

We like how easy it is, and how helpful the staff are when we need help to solve something! The easy of not needing to know how to write script makes a huge difference!! The drag and drop along with image resolution conversion/optimization is amazing!

Cons

There are sometimes headaches with the layouts and formatting between mobile and desktop. If one thing is messed up, it can carry forward to the other pages within the site, and can take a LOT of time to fix one small error.

I never give 5 stars. But these people really do deserve it.

Pros

It's so easy to use. I've spent on websites and never really got what I want. I spent a few hours one night and built a new website I loved. Then I built another one after they rolled out templates. It seems like every few weeks there's new features that make building great websites easier.

Cons

While there are shopping cart integrations I would love to see a comprehensive template available for stores.

Nick

Good software that's getting better every month

It's easy to use and allows me to create a really nice looking website without a ton of technical knowledge or the constraints of a typical drag-and-drop editor. I like the balance it strikes.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. I always receive really fast service and it's always useful. Whenever I have a problem, some one from the team sees me through to the end. I also really enjoy the interface of PageCloud. You have the option to do whatever you want with the ease of using tons of "drag and drop" type options. Plus you have ease access to the code which is always super helpful when you want specific tweaks to something.

Cons

The platform can get buggy at times when creating a lot of changes. There is also the issue of images breaking from time to time when you manipulate them different in desktop vs cell phone designing modes.

Easy to us with great features!!

I am able to quickly update my own without paying or waiting for someone else to do it

Pros

The features are very user friendly, not only for beginners but also those are more advanced in web design and development :) I love that everything is drag and drop and that you can easily undo what you've just done with a simple ctrl+z

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to ungroup something, like the buttons or form features... Also it would be nice if where a little easier to add a new font to the web pages...

Tobias

Intuitive website builder with great features

Pros

PageCloud is the most intuitive website builder I know. I've been using it since it was launched and it's a lot of fun to work with it. Over the past three years tons of new features were added and it's awesome to see it grow and develop. It's highly customisable and offers really good value for money. One other plus: the blog-feature they added this year. And: The customer service is doing a great job as well.

Cons

The dashboard could be improved, because it doesn't show any useful information after the 10 first recommended steps were done. There is no easy way of implementing site-wide style options, e.g. Text, buttons and Colors. A specific page in the backend would be useful for this. It would be great if I could create templates for different sites on my website. The documentation should be improved, especially regarding E-Commerce such as PayPal and other stores.

Frederick

Cutting Edge Web Design

Pros

I dumped Yahoo Sitebuilder after discovering Page Cloud. It was like day and night. what impresses me about Page Cloud is the fact that it is always being updated with new design tools and other perks. On top of that, it is the easiest software to use and does most of the work for you. It will be very hard to top what Page Cloud has done.

Cons

I think that the beta version of the blog shouls have been more developed before putting it out for the beta testors.

Trinity

Tool that anyone can pick up

Pros

You can actually create anything you desire with no restrictions by simply including things and moving it around. If you change your mind about an image you included to your page you can simply change it with a click, without having to resize and rearrange it to match the initial.

Cons

The client assistance got a live chat service which is offline the majority of the time. rates is low-cost however you can discover comparable services for even less online.

Response from PageCloud

Hey Martin, thanks for your feedback! Regarding live chat, we are always looking at options to increase the number of support hours while maintaining high quality service. On the other hand, you'll be happy to know that we are going to be launching additional plans in the coming months to accommodate different website needs. (Which include more affordable plans)

Replied August 2018

Markus

October 2022

Best platform to create your website

I built my business with Pagecloud. After testing the most known platforms on the market, I have to admit that Pagecloud is the best by far.

Pros

User friendly platform, no coding needed (but possible if you need), best customer service ever, replies usually within hours, very reasonable price for what you get

Cons

Honestly, I haven't experienced any cons. If there is any issue or help needed, contact customer support and they are replying within hours.

Reasons for choosing PageCloud

"White paper" possibilities (free in design without coding), integrated ecommerce, outstanding customer service, integrated blogging platform

Reasons for switching to PageCloud

Constantly changing engines which made my templates looking more and more bad

Eb