• icon"Great system with many useful features. It's easy and quick to work with."
  • icon"The visual editor it’s pretty good and easy to use a very nice thing is that they have templates that you can easily and edit them, you can built very nice looking landing pages."
  • icon"One of the other feature I LOVE is that when I enter in SEO information (unlike it's rival) it actually indexes for Google search results."
  • icon"The company does not have a 24/7 support. That's my only complaint."
  • icon"These guys are the most FRAUD I have ever seen."
  • icon"Something about the way text is displayed -- I know it has to do with CSS and I'll go in and fix it."

Browse all Simvoly Reviews

• Have you used Simvoly and would like to share your experience with others?

Silvia

Simvoly is all in one solution for effective sales funnels and marketing campaings

I use the landing page builder and sales funnel builder both for my own business to generate new sales leads and for my customers. There is also a white label that gives additional options for monetisation.

Pros

The great feature for what I choose Simvoly is One-click upsell. This functionality gives me the opportunity to increase the average sales sum and makes me more profit from one customer. This is the cheapest way to make a bigger profit.

Cons

Simvoly is a great tool for little products. If you want to sell hundreds of products or to have a real online store is better to choose a different platform There is no option for XML import of a bunch of products.

Reasons for choosing Simvoly

The functionality and the price correlation was the best according to the products I researched. The one-click upsell was the most important function that makes me buy this product.

Feature rich, easy to use and packed with possibilities

From day one I have loved the Simvoly system and their great support and service team. As a web developer and funnel creator it's important for me to work with systems that not only suits my needs but also my clients needs. Simvoly fills my customers and my own needs very well. It provides me with tools to make reality of my customers ideas and wishes.

Pros

Great system with many useful features. It's easy and quick to work with. The time from an idea to a product to show my client is short. That gives me freedom and the client gets a good picture of what we can achive together.

Cons

Looking forward to the integrated email system and the web shop update the Simvoly team are working so hard on.

Reasons for choosing Simvoly

I choose Simvoly because the ease of use above all for my clients. It's a great system that gives a lot of bang for the bucks.

Reasons for switching to Simvoly

Simvoly isn't (YET) as packed with automation features as Kartra but the super great Simvoly Page Builder, the Simvoly system and amazing Simvoly Servie & Support makes it worth it every single day. The Simvoly system is very user friendly and smooth to work with. The pricing is another aspect which give the Simvoly users great value for money.

Sho

Industry: Music

October 2022

I went through a lot of funnel builder software and came up with the right one!

By using Simvoly, I was able to cancel and save money on many third party software programs that I was previously paying for.We were also able to unify the features we needed for our online business into SImvoly, which has made our business more efficient because we no longer have to go back and forth between many software dashboards.

Pros

Many features are provided.Not only can you build funnels, but you can also build websites, blogs, and online stores, and it has a calendar appointment feature and a quiz widget.

Cons

Page editing functionality in mobile view needs improvement.

Reasons for switching to Simvoly

It was more multifunctional than these, it supported the Japanese language, and it had a white label plan.

Darrius

Terrible Experience

Cons

I will try and make a very long and terrible story short. I signed up for their white label website builder program...which is where my troubles started. Communication is very up and down..they reply every now and then but not consistently. The website builder has a lot of bugs. Honestly, they should not even have a website builder reseller program. The core website builder functionality is broken and the reseller program functions are even worse. But lets put all that to the side to address why I decided to leave this review (I NEVER leave reviews). I was fed up and decided to go to PayPal to escalate it and try and get my money back. They told me they don't do refunds because of the terms and conditions I signed. Well, I went back to read those and guess what...the page COULD NOT BE FOUND! That's right no terms and conditions. After they threatened me over escalating it, I showed them a screenshot of these blank pages and guess what happened then...magically the link was changed with all these in-depth terms and conditions. These guys are the most FRAUD I have ever seen. Do not use them. And for whoever is reviewing my comment, I can verify any information you need to show in a real customer. If you guys don't post this because you want to be "liked" by this company then it shows a lot of today's businesses. Just disgusting..do not use these guys, please. They sacrificed their entire reputation over a couple of hundred bucks. No integrity what so ever.

Response from Simvoly

Hello Mr. Darrius, I believe we already won our 3 cases in PayPal against you for your false claims. You continued to lie in front of the PayPal support and you got quickly punished for that sketchy behavior. You've tried to commit a fraud on our platform and I think there is a reason for us to even press legal charges against you. We do not appreciate partners who are using our platform for the wrong reasons, lying to companies like PayPal and trying to talk bad about a company that tried to help you every step of the way. Wish you all the best.

Replied April 2018

Stella

Industry: Graphic Design

October 2022

I love the design and functionality of my new website

I am so happy with their customer support. Every time I didn't know something, they always helped me in minutes!

Pros

I was looking for a possibility to build a website, an online shop, a funnel, and a membership site. Simvoly has all that and even much more to offer for a relatively small price!

Cons

I wished, there would be also SMS marketing integrated, not only Email marketing.

Reasons for switching to Simvoly

Bigcommerce doesn't offer funnels.

Lili

Great features and easy to use! Just a few problems

Very good if you are designing a simple business website that needs features such as a blog, scheduling, forms, a store, etc. They are so easy to customize that anyone can figure them out, even with no design or coding experience. If you are looking for a website with a very custom design and not just the templates they provide, things can get difficult. It can be done but there are a lot of glitches and problems that come with trying to design it yourself. And they will eventually help you solve these problems but it can take weeks or months for them to do so.

Pros

We absolutely love all of the features that come with Simvoly, especially the blog, forms, and scheduling. They are so easy to use and customize and they work very well. The design templates are great for those with no experience in design or for those who want a faster option. Even without the templates, there is lots of customization for the design which is great. Also, the tutorials are nice and quick, and very informative.

Cons

Customer service is great for answering questions, but very slow if you have an issue that is hard to fix. It can take over a week for them to respond on some things if they are not simple fixes. Sometimes it takes multiple weeks depending on what the issue is, which is a huge problem. Also, they often expect me to know how to write custom code, and ask me to put it in myself to fix simple issues even though they are capable of putting the code in themselves. I believe this platform was designed for people who don't know how to code, so this is a problem. Additionally, the website design often does not come out looking the same as it does on the website builder. Most of the time it is minor differences but it makes it hard to design sometimes and you have to be very careful and check everything you do. The way that they have engineered the mobile and tablet editing also needs to be changed. The design on desktop does not carry over well in a lot of cases, and in these cases, you basically need to design the same page three times: one for desktop, one for tablet, one for mobile. And in the future, for every edit you make, you need to make it three different times, one for each device. It is very time-consuming. I believe they should improve the responsiveness of their design so you don't need to make these changes in the first place.

Reasons for choosing Simvoly

Seemed to have more features available, and seemed easier to use.

Reasons for switching to Simvoly

Wordpress was too complicated for the whole team to use. It is much easier to make changes on Simvoly, and we are making changes on our website quite often. It is also much easier to add different features.

Doug

May 2022

Shopping Cart Functionality for Digital Products

Good but taking longer to set up than what I had anticipated. That is partly because of the size of my site that I am moving over from Wordpress.

Pros

I sell low-ticket video tutorials (membership login access) , and I want my customers to have the ability to pick and choose only the ones they want, using add-to-cart functionality. This type of configuration is pretty standard for hard-goods ecomerce stores, but not so common for digital products. Simvoly does allow me to set up this type of web-site.

Cons

This SAAS Platform is fairly young, and therefore, is still working towards developing all more granular features that come standard with larger competitors. Things like being able to customize the user experience in the customer dashboard, as well as integrations with third-party services.

Reasons for choosing Simvoly

Although WooCommerce does just about anything you want, it turns out to be very expensive after you add up the cost of all the individual add-on components.

Blake

Soffistcated Platform- Leaves Wix & WP in the dust

Te proprietor is always available and responds very fast, tons of learning materials about how to succeed with the platform. 5 Stars.

Pros

The UI (User Interface) is beyond superior to wix, wp, squarespace, etc its so much more user friendly and no detail, no ability to make the slightest modification was overlooked. Alot of thought went in to its ease of use. Ive been working with builders since front page in the 90s. Trust me when I say this is a superior platform.

Cons

You must upgrade to 3rd tier ($59)billing to do reoccurring billing for your monthly subscriptions.

Reasons for choosing Simvoly

Much easier to use, no 3rd party or plugim apps, great templates, fantastic designs, funnels.

Reasons for switching to Simvoly

Most crisp and clear, way eaiser to use, no dump plugins. Superior product.

Donatas

Easy to use and time-saving, more than just a landing page builder

Pros

I find it easy to use and time-saving. Membership management is really great feature, so Simvoly is not just another one landing page builder. It's a tool that I use to validate multiple startup ideas and to prebuild a list of potential customers.

Cons

Not everything is intuitively clear (at least for me), but their support is awesome - I got all answers and help very quickly (a meter of minutes!)

Reasons for choosing Simvoly

They offered a lifetime membership for one time fee. I made a bet and didn't miss choosing this product.

Simovy makes everything easier

September 2022

critique de l'application Simvoly

Pros

c'est un logiciel pratique dans un gestion marketing doué avec la plateforme accessible facilement et l'environnement adéquat.

Cons

pas grand problème sur l'application sauf qu'elle n'est pas gratuite donc pour la tester il faut payer

July 2022

Easy to use drag and drop website builder for small websites. Be aware of some limitations

Overall the platform is easy to use and learn. It's great for smaller sites but not so great for larger ones. Design capability could be enhanced with more integrations with other products. Building larger and more complicated sites have a lot of limitations.

Pros

You can build a basic website very fast with Simvoly. There are plenty of templates to play around with as well. The design of this builder is much more basic than WP and some other platforms, making it very easy to use. The mobile builder is completely customizable.

Cons

The desktop design doesn't always translate well into the tablet and mobile designs. Though you can completely change the mobile and tablet designs from the desktop version. This comes with another problem. The builder code is bloated compared to a bunch of other builders. From an SEO perspective, it is very difficult to improve your core web vitals with this problem. Adding customized mobile versions sounds great but you are also adding additional code to the page. The other problem is the preview doesn't match exactly what everyone will see so you have to double-check. There are very few plugins if you are looking to customize your site further vs WP. You are always looking for workarounds if you are building anything other than a basic site. Adding items such as schema markup and other code has to be done manually. Customer service is generally fast during normal European business hours and slow outside of that. If it's an easy fix it happens quickly. If it's a more difficult problem, response times can vary.

Reasons for choosing Simvoly

We resell basic simvoly sites for most of our smaller clients. But with a lack of focus on site speed and other SEO parameters, if you are planning on building a large competitive site where you need good core web vitals, you might want to look elsewhere. I think simvoly would do really well if they could improve their SEO on par with Bricks or the Oxygen builder.

Bella

Simvoly is the best funnel software i've used (i've tried them all)!

This is a new software and overall it's amazing and I know it will get better! I am very happy with them, I hope they continue to do well. Fast and efficient customer service is a BIG deal and I think that in itself puts them ahead of the game!

Pros

I love how professional my funnels look compared to it's popular American rival (you know the name). The price is so good! Especially when you are starting out and need to have a tight budget. The platform is so easy to use, it only took a few days for me to get the hang of it. I love that I can add lots of different payment options without having to add code or do weird things to make it happen. I love that it sends out the customers products (digital) via email instantly with no extra cost. Although it would be better if the link lasted 48 hours or 72 instead of 24. I love the support! This in my view is one of the best things about it. They are constantly working on and updating their software. If I have a problem or question they sort it out for me fairly fast. They are super knowledgeable and friendly too! I love that I can have integrations like Zapier and Active Campaign and it was so easy to set up! Now my customers can be enrolled automatically into the courses they purchase with no glitches or problems so far. I love the fact that there is a lot of customization on the pages itself. I can get it too look how I want it to look without the software freaking out like the uh hem more expensive American rival which I used to use. One of the other feature I LOVE is that when I enter in SEO information (unlike it's rival) it actually indexes for Google search results! It loads fast! Which has brought my bounce rate right down! SIMVOLY IS AMAZING!

Cons

I wish the links to my digital products would last longer than 24 hours. I've been told there's a software update coming soon where I can tag bump orders with Active Campaign - you can't right now. The feature where I can edit for mobile phone and iPad is a bit weird sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't let me change the font on the mobile view - not sure why.

Reasons for switching to Simvoly

Click funnels ruined my business. Before I had launched my funnel it broke, I couldn't update it, I couldn't do anything to it and it frequently booted me out. I had no extra coding in there at all. They told me that the only way to fix it was to re-do my entire funnel so I did. Then I launched it worked for about a month then all of a sudden the majority of my traffic was being sent to the 404 error page. CF blamed me - again accusing me of having codes. After checking they agreed there was no coding put in on my part and it was a software error. The fixes they gave me made it worse! I lost A LOT of money! The support took AGES to get back to me, they did not know what to do. They did not know CF very well they told me they were friends of Click Funnels which is what all their support staff say. I couldn't get anyone from CF to actually fix the problem so I took down my funnels. I tested out all the other popular options, Kajabi, Groove Funnels, Kartra etc. They have their merits but don't do anywhere near what CF did. Then through a FB ad, i found Simvoly and it was the answer i needed! Yea it doesn't have all the features CF has .. YET but i know they will and they have features CF doesn't have. When I used CF potential customers would write to me and tell me that my website looked shady and they didn't trust it. That's because CF is OLD software and the look is old fashioned. Simvoly has NEW software and my website looks amazing - so professional!

Gez

Simvoly Platform is WORTH IT!!

My overall experience with Simvoly is 10/10. It's support team are very responsive and will help you every step of the way.

Pros

Simvoly is easy to use, great tutorials to learn with great support. The software has everything you need to get started and most importantly have visitors into paying clients. A non techy person get utilise this tool and it has helped me tremendously with membership, funnels and bookings for my clients.

Cons

What I see that lacks on this software is have its own email marketing tool. This can be a game changer!!

Reasons for choosing Simvoly

Price point, easy use and alternative solution.

Reasons for switching to Simvoly

Wordpress is too challenging, consumes more time and workflow is took clunky!

Fadie

WOW ... the best solution for Marketers!

I build multi-million & billion dollar sales funnels. I've used everything from CF to WordPress and everything in between. This company literally blew everyone out of the water. Their pricing, customer support, and the overall machine they built is amazing.

Pros

Everything. The actual software has no bugs that I have found. Anything that I need help with the customer support team is very quick to respond via the live chat. The team of developers and people in the company have always been so supportive of ideas and also feature requests.

Cons

If I had to pick one thing it would be the traffic limitations --- even on the higher plans.

Reasons for choosing Simvoly

They are the best of them all, by a long shot.

Robert

Great innovative company with great customer service

Simvoly lets me offer a professional landing page service to my customers at a FRACTION of the cost and with responsive customer service. They're driven to succeed.

Pros

They have been VERY responsive to me. I accidentally deleted my website (thinking I had it another email address). They restored it within 1 day, without issues. Their landing page builder and funnels are innovative and fresh. I'm looking to add their landing page builder to my arsenal to offer to customers (instead of the much higher priced competition).

Cons

Something about the way text is displayed -- I know it has to do with CSS and I'll go in and fix it. Otherwise, no issues at all.

Reasons for choosing Simvoly

Cost and innovative interface.

Iain

Smart, easy to use and no more wordpress updates

Moving to Simvoly from WP has made life so much easier. I was concerned it would be a compromise but the themes are so good and the ease of use has been really refreshing. It's an upgrade rather than a compromise. I'm considering moving all my sites to Simvoly. I'm happy to host my business site with them but have also added a site for my mother's business. It took me a Saturday morning to build her the best site she's ever had. Very pleased.

Pros

It is a self contained host and site builder and as a non techy person I was able to create my site by myself. It's smart, fast, works well and impresses visitors. I did it without any outside help excepting a few pearls of wisdom from the support team. Looks good on mobile too. It's easy and it looks good. I've spent hours learning WordPress even with builders like Elementor, and then keeping on top of the plugins, all of which seem to have a separate learning curve. It is exhausting. Haven't had any of this with Simvoly. Very easy and what learning there is seems fairly intuitive. I still struggle with the basics so it is a case of if I can do then anybody can! There are a few things that they throw in like free SSL certificate. Just one less headache in terms of not learning how to do it and no cost - others like my registrar do charge for any type of SSL .

Cons

Even though it is easy to use I'd like to have been able to refer to clear documented video tutorials. At the moment there are a few lengthy videos available but it is time consuming to watch those searching for the relevant detail I needed. For example the mobile view looks great but I didn't realise how it worked at first and this meant I had to go back and redo some work when I could have just done it all quite easily at the same first time. Even though there are a couple of cons it just doesn't compare to the amount of cons I've found having to dance through all the WP hoops.

Nikola