• Pros

• "Everything with this software is easy to use. The leads we have coming in have been pretty great as well. We have been very happy with this!"

• "This is extremely easy to use even for the absolute layperson. I am enjoying the benefits of having a smooth landing site to advertise my products."

• "Lots of templates to choose from, easy to see what it will look like on mobile, fast customer service"

• Cons

• "It was a bit difficult to deal with in the early stages but now that I am used to it, it's a total breeze. "

• "My company prefers phone support which was unavailable with their premium plan."

• "Good internet connection required if you are using heavy images or media elements."

Browse Sunny Landing Pages Reviews

Jessica from Farmhouse Relaxing

Industry: Cosmetics

Fantastic

Pros

I thought that it was very easy to use. I don’t have a lot of experience with landing pages and I need simple.

Cons

Nothing actually. I thought they did a fantastic job. I don’t think they connect with my email service provider but I may be wrong about that.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the encouraging words Jessica. What email provider do you use. Just so you know you can embed any webform/ signup form from email providers into your landing pages to get a simple and immediate integration. For email providers like mailchimp we have further options including an API based integration

Paul from Stafftronix Virtual Assistants

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Overall, Sunny Landing Pages is One of the Best Products of its kind on the Market

If you have a small to medium sized online presence, Sunny Landing Pages is an excellent option for your business needs. When we initially launched our startup, our first website left something to be desired and Sunny Landing Pages provided a nice alternative as we build our brand and positioned ourselves in the market. You can literally create an end-to-end professional-looking customer experience utilizing Sunny. Once we upgraded our website we found less use for Sunny Landing Pages but I will wholeheartedly endorse using this as an option if you are just getting started and "finding yourself" in terms of brand positioning. There are cheaper options available, and in particular plug-in's that can achieve what Sunny can, but if you don't have a talented developer or the time and skill needed, Sunny Landing Pages are an excellent alternative. Their customer service is as responsive and helpful as I've ever dealt with, I must say I was incredibly impressed with them in that regard. The pages themselves look excellent, although they can stand to add a few more templates with "extra bells & whistles" (a slider would be nice). The internal metrics provided are excellent, although integration with AdWords, WordPress stats and EMC's could be a bit better. Quite honestly we haven't utilized Sunny since we upgraded our website but they were instrumental in getting us through our first year as a company.

Pros

- Very user friendly; easy to create and manage landing pages - Crisp, clean & functional landing pages with but a few clicks - Incredibly responsive customer service & assistance, among the best I've experienced - Excellent internal metrics

Cons

- Could stand to add more templates - At times some of the button functionality experiences kinks - A slider option would be nice - Integration into AdWords and Email Marketing Campaigns could be more intuitive

Natasha from Date Gifting, LLC

Learning Curve

Sunny Landing Pages serves its purpose in creating landing pages. I initially paid someone from Sunny to do the landing page for me, but I never received the landing page, which was a complete waste of money. Try the software yourself. If you are not a complete beginner, then it’s perfect for you.

Pros

Sunny Landing Pages has great features such as drag and drop and various fonts and images. It serves its purpose with creating dynamic landing pages.

Cons

If you are a complete beginner, then there will be a learning curve. It initially took hours to try to create a landing page for my business.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Natasha, Thanks for the review and your feedback. We've definitely add many improvements over the last year or so. I hope we've become more intuitive for all users. Will look into how we can improve on the feedback points you've provided.

Holly S from Wicked Story Telling

Great Landing Pages

This is the 3rd landing page company I used and it's the one I'm sticking with. GREAT customer support which is how I judge companies. Thank you Sunny!

Pros

Ease of use. The learning curve was supper simple and their customer support is awesome.

Cons

Learning to use it but it was still very simple

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Thank you Holly, Delighted to see your awesome review here. I am so happy we've been able to meet your approval. Watch out - some stellar new features coming up in a month or so!

Chidubem from Stunning Vids

Industry: Animation

One of the best landing pages I have used

I have been using Sunny Landing Page to build lead generation funnels for my business and it has been great and converts well

Pros

Its ease of use and the stunning designs

Cons

Can't think of any as I have come to love the interface and the user friendly of the landing pages

Shannon from Plus One Virtual Solutions. LLC

The customer service blew me away

No big complaints. I was able to publish a nice landing page for free, and the customer service was great!

Pros

There are a lot of landing page software companies available, and I've tried many of them. Outside of a few bells and whistles, most are similar, but the thing that differentiated Sunny Landing Pages from their competition (for me) was their customer service. I had several questions when setting up my first landing page with them. They were always friendly and courteous, even after all of my messages.

Cons

The editor was "slippery", so it took more time than I wanted to adjust. Sometimes the final version that I saw in the software for mobile did not look the same on the phone. Some of the sections would be reversed and I'd have to go back in shift things around until it worked. For a free plugin with great customer service, I was willing to work with a few glitches.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Shannon - thanks for the kind words! We have definitely worked to improve the mobile ordering and have also provided the option to manually adjust the order in section settings in the builder. Would love to have you back again.

Ian from Ian Roberts Marketing

Good Product and Easy to use

The product is clean and simple and elegant looking. Very easy to use with good drag and drop system. Looks really professional and equals most if not all of the paid services. Definitely worth checking out. Helped me out with my pages which where taking far to long to design. Using Sunny Landing Pages saved me a huge amount of time just with the ease of use in the system.

Pros

Big choice of templates, clean looking. Profesional quality layouts. Easily editable.

Cons

Can be some what slow to load but not a great impact on the overall quality.

Shaun from Simply Factoring Brokers

Some Limitations - but fast landing pages that are quickly deployed

There is a small learning curve, which we liked and the fact that we could deploy pages quickly meant that we could create product specific pages for PPC easily.

Pros

I like the stats and reporting, but the key reason we used them was the speed of the landing pages. The improvement in Adwords quality score meant we won more business at a lower spend.

Cons

There are a couple of limitations, some maybe more to do with my in-house developer than Sunny, but making the pages look like our site was not always as easy as we'd like.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Shaun - I'm really pleased to hear you got a better Adwords Quality Score and got more results for your ad spend by using our toolkit. That's fantastic!

Mark from Colloquy Digital, LLC

Excellent Value, Solid Platform

Sunny is an excellent low-cost landing page builder that integrates with Wordpress. Though not as feature-rich as Unbounce or Lead Pages for example, the price to value relationship is high. The primary features one would expect from landing pages is available and I the development roadmap looks solid.

Pros

Sunny is easy to use and integrates nicely with Wordpress and marketing automation forms. Their support is also top notch a real plus in this space.

Cons

The builder is a little janky. Some of the features need some polish so they work perfectly every time.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied July 2019

Mark - thank you for this review. I take your feedback on board and we are working on the specifics you have shared with us. Vin

Eran from Eran Bucai

Excellent choice for entrepeneurs & solopreneuers

I created several pieces of my business with Sunny Landing Pages. (a) bridge pages for my email marketing (b) mini course for some of my customers (as a lead magnet) (c) bridge pages for affiliate offers when affiliate links are not allowed

Pros

The Canvas feature. That blank page, that I can put whatever I want, and have it as a clean white page without any distractions to channel / funnel traffic to the next step of the funnel.

Cons

If I want to build a funnel with several pages, I have to create them one by one. Would be great if they can just flow within the same creation.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the kind words Eran - wish you all the best for your funnels!

Joy from Internet

Industry: Information Services

Best option for my business!

Cons

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied July 2019

Hi Joy, Thank you for the review. We take all our reviews seriously as they give us a window into our customer minds. I agree that it's tough to get started on landing pages and the first page is the hardest. One thing we have started to do is offer an onboarding phone call. We walk you through the product and basic features. So that way you can get up and running much quicker. We've recently added email autoresponders and funnel map builders too so that's a big step forward for us in terms of features and functionality.

Create Amazing Landing Pages Without Web Designing Skills..

Pros

1. Sunny Landing pages has theme builder for creating landing pages , you have to just drag and drop. 2. In built designs are available in Sunny Landing Pages ,so you can use if you like. 3. Get complete HTML of your created Template and use in you site. 4. IDE is great , so you can easily access . 5. Great for the users those have no HTML CSS skills.

Cons

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied July 2019

Hello there - thanks for the review. This is really helpful. I take your feedback on board I agree with your feedback on very heavy images. We try to recommend that you go with compressed images and small images to the load speed of your landing page is fast. It helps to significantly increase your conversions. Vin

Trinayan from Financial Services

The best available out there

I was tasked with finding a comprehensive landing page solution for out company and I started with the free version. I was impressed and was quick to recommend it. We have been on the premium plan ever since. The design, features and the analytics plays a big part in our relation with Sunny.

Pros

The templates takes the limelight. Whatever your needs are, there us something for everyone. Apart from that, I was super impressed with the option presented and the page loading speed.

Cons

My company prefers phone support which was unavailable with their premium plan.

The Most Affordable Landing Page Out There

Sunny is amazing, if you are on a budget then it works out great. If you want to have more bite for your buck then you have to look at the other landing pages, but they come with a $89 to $99 price tag. Sunny is the best landing page out. You can get it free which is limited, but it still offers a lot in terms of quality so why not go for Sunny Landing pages. You definitely won't regret the choice.

Pros

I have used a lot of landing pages, from Divi to ClickFunnels. Those landing pages are too expensive that is why Sunny Landing Pages is a gem. It gets the work done. You can use it to set up basic landing pages and that's why it is great. It is also so easy to use. It took me days to figure out the other landing pages, but it only took me a few minutes with Sunny. I love that there's a free version for someone for us who are strapped for cash.

Cons

As I said before it provides basic functions when it comes to setting up a landing page. If you want more customizability then it doesn't offer that. For example Divi and Clickfunnles provide more but are extremely expensive. Where's Sunny doesn't have as many features as those do.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Thanks for that awesome review. We're glad we could provide a worthy alternative to Divi and Clickfunnels. Pretty soon we'll have funnels and autoresponder emails as features too.

Leann from Endless Pinball

Easy To Use!

Pros

Cons

We have NO problems with the software at this time!

Michelle from MDK Digital Solutions

Industry: Music

Free option has been pretty good.

Overall, for a free option, I've been pretty satisfied. I like getting a email about my stats so I can see which pages are performing the best. It was helpful to show that to a client who didn't think the landing pages were being seen.

Pros

Cons

The "drag and drop" funky is pretty clunky; I generally end up having to manually change the position and/or size of items on the right side menu because the drag and drop isn't working.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Hey Michelle - thanks for the positive review. I appreciate your feedback on the builder. Yes - it is slightly different because we do use a grid structure. Based on your feedback, I suppose there is definitely room for improvement. Hope to work again with you soon

Shrin from Sharmaks Services

My experience with Sunny Landing Pages

I am an avid Internet marketer and I am with Sunny Pages since over 2 years now. I have seen them grow through the months into a very mature and supportive team of dedicated professionals. The system is fast enough and has just about the right amount of analytics that I need to track and monitor how my conversions and pages are doing. I rely on Sunny to help me make sense of my Marketing ad spend and ROI.

Pros

Ease of use to download CSV per landing page Templates across multiple niches - easily customizable Previews for Mobile

Cons

Need to add more niche specific templates Need integration with Shopify

Giorgia from Marketing and Advertising

Great experience with Sunny

Pros

Easy to use software, lot of templates available and customer service always on line. They show great professionality and passion for work helping me several times.

Cons

not in italian and wordpress plugin integration allows only one user

Steve from Steves Videos

Industry: Information Services

Sunny Landing pages

Its a cheap option to the expensive landing pages out there

Pros

It should be called easy landing pages, once you get used to using Sunny landing pages its really easy and looks good too.

Cons

The noise on the videos is a bit loud, its like a man shoveling coal, and the man explaining the video is a bit slow

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Steve- thanks for the stellar review. Made my day! easy landing pages - that's a great name! and yeah - we need to re-do the audio on our video for sure :-)

Catherine from Speak LLC

Industry: Publishing

Solid Landing Page Software

With Sunny Landing Pages, I can create engaging landing pages on a Wordpress site that do not include Wordpress theme elements like header, footer and navigation. At one point, I did a fair amount of research on other landing page providers. What I found was that other providers were either much more expensive, or only worked within Wordpress' content area.

Pros

The biggest selling point for Sunny Landing Pages is the value. You get a lot of features for a competitive price. The template library is really helpful, as is the ability to create pages that don't include the header/footer of your Wordpress theme.

Cons

There is a learning curve. I found it to be a bit tricky to use at first as some of the controls are not intuitive. I also had one experience where my pages went down for a period of time and I didn't get any notification from Sunny that there was a problem. I tried to contact them, and their website was also down. The problem resolved itself within a few hours.

Nisi from Nisi Wanders

I Love Sunny Pages

I am learning how to drag, drop, and rearrange for better aesthetics. and I think my site is better for the use of Sunny.

Pros

I love the form intergrations. This was a major selling point. Although I only use the free version! Still, Sunny is worth bragging on. Even if you only use the free versionas I do you still get 24 hour support, notices of lead captures and automated responses to captures. The only major "selling point" for using Sunny is the drag and drop. This makes life so much easier and my pages look oh so professional.

Cons

I don't like that I can't edit the email response or that I can't remove the Sunny logo from the bottom of page. But, I guess with what I am paying - these are small inconveniences! Still, the email thing does bug me.

Vandana from Mechatronics machinery

Industry: Import and Export

Fun to use sunny landing page

It was fun and exciting because we can do or make whatever we want and can see the preview and different types of templates to choose from different fields. It's fun for sure.

Pros

It has lots of cool features and easy to use, so many templates, images, background images, colours etc.

Cons

There is nothing bad about this but I guess it's so much easier to use with MailChimp and we have to make sure that we have an account on MailChimp

Stephanie from The Relationship Firm

Sunny Days are the BEST!

Great experience!!!!!

Pros

The assistance from the team with setup and launch.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to navigate but then the team is right there to help so while that's a challenge, help is there.

Jeffrey from Dog Training

My experience at using Sunny Landing pages

Pros

I was looking around for a landing page and found many of the ones out there were fairly pricey. I needed to find a landing page that was affordable and easy to use. I found Sunny landing pages and imported the plugin and found it to be fairly easy to use, but had a question about one of the features. I contacted their tech support and they responded quickly and very helpful. The software save function was quirky as sometimes it would save and other times not. I used it for a campaign and it worked fine. If you are getting started and need something affordable and and fairly easy to use, I would recommend it.

Cons

A bit quirky on the save function and could have more templates.

Oluwasegun from Marketing

Amazing web app

If i am to rate from a scale of 1 to 10, I will give sunny landing pages 8/10

Pros

Sunny landing pages is a great way for creating online landing pages, back in 2017, I was a tech personnel at a Travel company in Lagos so they needed a landing page for their campaign, I came across Sunny landing pages and it's ease of use and functionalities swept me off my feet, their customer support is quick and understanding.

Cons

the limitation of some functionalities while building landing pages, some elements overflow from their position at times

Great landing page builder, but a basic tool

That was a good experience setting up landing pages for some of our clients that needed a very simple solution to get leads subscribed to specific campaigns.

Pros

Great tool for beginners, not to advanced users. Very easy to setup a landing page to capture leads. The analysis are basic but good for beginners, too.

Cons

The tool do not offer a large variety of templates to choose from. Also, I did not like the idea to pay per traffic, so basically you pay for a quantity of visits that you get, not the number or leads.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied July 2019

Hello there - thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback on the pricing plan and overall functionality. You will be pleased to know we have evolved in our product and added email autoresponder functionality as well as funnel map building. Vin

Henrique from Bravo Canada

I think the teams are very customer oriented. They really take your concerns and try to accommodate your requests as much as possible. Again, it is a great tool for the small-sized business that requires a solution for the landing page with easy to use tools.

Pros

Definitely very easy to use, and their support teams are very responsive. It is a great solution for a small business like ourselves. the

Cons

They were having some issues with old browser versions which were sending me blank forms.

Sunny Landing Pages: The kind of software I would recommend to newbies.

Pros

What I like about the software is how easy it is to navigate through almost everything. And speaking of everything, it does have everything that a new user, who wants to build their landing pages from the start. Apart from that, they have a lot of landing page templates to choose from. I've been choosing around 3 templates and they're pretty good. Mobile responsive is quite good. I tested it on my mobile phone to see the site's landing page and works like a dream.

Cons

The least that I like about this software is that it may not work well with people who are very inexperienced to landing page building.

Tim from Alpha7 Digital Marketing

Easy to Use

I find it easy to create landing pages with this product. Its simple, and easy to transfer ideas onto the digital format.

Pros

This platform is easy to learn and easy to use.

Cons

Integrations payment processors and autoresponders

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied July 2019

Tim Thank you for your review. Your comments are insightful. We have taken action on your feedback. We have already added the email autoresponder module and are soon to add the payment processing checkout pages. We're evolving into a full funnel software Vin

Great for small businesses, but do your research

Overall, this is a good option for small businesses that want to be able to update pages without going through a big agency.

Pros

I think that if you are a small business, this is a great option for you to get started based on the number of options for landing pages available. Should definitely be something that people try out with the basic services and scale up from there.

Cons

If you are a bit more savvy, there are potentially better (free) options that work well with WordPress.

Kelsey from Choctaw Volunteer Fire Department

Industry: Public Safety

One Of The Best

Overall, my experience with Sunny Landing Pages has been very positive in that we have utilized if for numerous campaigns.

Pros

Sunny Landing Pages offered the most pre-designed templates of any other service that I was able to find on the market for such an affordable price.

Cons

The thing I liked least about Sunny Landing Pages was the interface. It was rather clunky and not as user friendly as many of the other services that are available.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Kelsey - thanks for your review and encouraging ratings! Just so you know we've recently added nearly 100 more templates too! I'd love to be able to dig deeper on your feedback on how we can improve on the interface. Keep up all the good work with the fire-fighting!

Ursula from iLAEA

Great tool for landing page options!

My experience with the resource was excellent.

Pros

I found Sunny Landing Pages to be easy to use and professional looking.

Cons

I didn’t have any problems with the software

Good product

I was solving data mining visitors in an effort to answer future questions and provide products.

Pros

That it allows me to customize the look to get my creative view across.

Cons

The software worked as i expected and i had no problems a little patience couldnt solve.

Christi from Rancho Karuna

Industry: Environmental Services

Absolutely Great

Pros

User friendly, Great templates, so professional. Highly recommend

Cons

Honestly I found nothing that would prevent me from using the software

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied July 2019

Christi - Thanks for your wonderful review. I'm glad we were able to delight you with all-around 5 star experience.

Paulo from Paulo Aguiar

Industry: Online Media

Awesome software

Pros

The drag and drop part was amazing, really easy.

Cons

Not 100% fluid interface, sometimes a mistake could happen.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied July 2019

Paulo, Thank you for your review. We are working with many ad buyers and would like to build a product which is super-easy-to-use. We're evolving into a full funnel software and will offer many tools on attribution and analytics. We're also looking to see how we can adapt our grid based builder to something smoother. Vin

Urcelia from Urcelia Teixeira

Industry: Writing and Editing

Serves the purpose

It certainly solves my immediate need for a landing page which my current website template does not offer.

Pros

The pricing is what drew me to it as i suspected I wouldn’t have that many click on it during the initial growth of my website. It has great functionality and customer service is relatively quick to reply. I love the online chat function because I like to be helped while I’m stuck and not days later!

Cons

It’s a tad cumbersome to navigate through. I consider myself fairly tech savvy but it’s not always that easy to build the landing page. On several occasions I lost the entire page only to have to start all over again!

Using Sunny Landing Pages for a Running Event Sign Up

LOVED Sunny Landing Pages because of it's easy of use and the overall page afterwards. I ended up getting so many sign-ups thanks to my landing page with Sunny!

Pros

I loved that Sunny Landing Pages were SO easy to use. I had never created a landing page before, and Sunny made it super intuitive and easy.

Cons

For whatever reason, I had issues adding padding around photos etc, but I think that was just because I wasn't super familiar with the product right away.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Hi There, Thanks for the positive review! I'm glad you got a good number of signups for your event. Thanks for the feedback on the image padding. Will take a look at what we can do better over there.

Alexis from Almamater

Honest review

I could have a first landing page on a web

Pros

The desing templates,the ease to create and edit a landing page, the clean and functionality of dashboard.

Cons

integration through html with other autoresponders in free version

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Thanks Alexis for taking time out and providing this useful review. I'm looking into your feedback - we do offer the option to add an HTML embed code for any email autoresponder. I hope we can work with you again sometime soon.

Labib Muhammad from Coderhtml

Sunny Landing Pages is an Awesome Platform for Landing Pages

Pros

Beautiful designs Easy to use Anyone can build landing pages with knowledge of coding Excellent customer support

Cons

There is nothing to say in this section, because each feature in really cool.

Stefan from IT services

Great for beginners like me

Sunny Landing Pages is a nice landing page creator especially for beginners like me. I use it to create opt-ins and its workin really well. Its free for the first 300 visits so if you are at the beginning and you try to scale its perfect to start with it. But even if you have 1000 visits the prices are very fair in my opinion so it shouldn't be a problem to pay for it.

Pros

- Easy to use - Good landing page creator design - Fair price

Cons

I can't really say something negative about it to be honest!

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Thanks Stefan, That's a great review for us. We've also launched our own affiliate program if you'd like to come back and have a look!

Daniel from DLC

Great software

Overall I enjoyed it but was looking for a free option.

Pros

Great software, great functionality but I stopped using it when I realised the free version only allowed for 300 leads per month.

Cons

Limited lead capture without a paid plan.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review Daniel! I'm sorry our free plan didn't work for you. I hope to see you back again once your business takes off! Vin

Timothy from Trin3rgy

Clean and Functional

It allowed me to create landing pages for products I promote.

Pros

It has a clean layout and is easy to use.

Cons

Lack of integrations with third party payment processors.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Thanks Tim for the feedback. I appreciate your review here. We'll look into how we can improve on payment gateway integrations. So far, we allow for embedding of payment buttons - but will have a look at what else can be done.

Easy to use if you need a basic site

Pros

I like how easy it was to customize the landing pages, and how many choices were pre-loaded.

Cons

As a developer, I felt I wanted more control over the styles. However, for the target audience of users who may not know how to create landing pages from scratch, I think this is a good product.

Gage from Integrate

Easy to use, full functionality and easy integration

Overall, this software is some of the best that Ive used. I have used lots of landing page builders and this one really gives you the full package

Pros

The best thing about Sunny landing pages is that once you start to play around with the software, you figure it out very quickly. It has an easy to use UI and can be learned by almost anyone

Cons

The watermark branding could take a more similar approach to MailChimp. While it's free, it almost overpowers your own brand

Aaron from Wellpage

Landing Pages - Great for some

Good experience overall with the product. I would recommend to specific individuals based on their specific and overall need.

Pros

It's an interesting concept to be able to create a landing page without having to manipulate code. A beginning or advanced user can create whatever they want easily.

Cons

The editor is still a bit clunky but I'm sure will improve over time. I personally am trying to minimize platforms and subscription services overall.

Daniel from Small Business Help Group

Easy to get started.

I am new to creating and designing websites and marketing campaigns. Sunny Landing Pages made it easy to create an effective Landing Page. I would recommend the product to others.

Pros

Sunny Landing Pages was extremely easy to get set up. I have limited knowledge on coding websites, and was able to create a landing page for my website in minutes.

Cons

I haven't really had any negative experiences with the software.

Laura from LMNts Marketing

Simple and versatile

With limited functionality of different autoresponders, this is a great solution to use on a budget.

Pros

Different templates and branding options

Cons

not for the beginners, some of my clients would struggle

Megan from Strong Runner Chicks

A highly customizable, affordable landing page service!

Sunny Landing Pages was a great experience overall, with helpful customer support, reasonable pricing and customizability. It helped us create a catchy, convertible landing page for our event. We would use Sunny again!

Pros

I like that Sunny Landing Pages was very customizable, affordable and easy to use.

Cons

I did not like the upgrade required to customize the URL and for number of page views. We also had some difficulties with trying to make things look good appearance-wise.

Response from Sunny Landing Pages

Replied March 2019

Megan - thanks for this awesome review. We've put in some real good improvements over the last few months. Drag n drop has become much more intuitive and we're re-adding much improved 'undo-redo' buttons this week. Also - just to be sure, we don't need customers to upgrade to use a custom URL - that's part of the free version too. Hope to have you come back again.

Helpful in a pinch

It was a nice tool to use when we needed a landing page fast. Paying for the extra page views seemed excessive at such a low threshold, but the value was ok.

Pros

I liked the ability to update quickly and integrate it with our Wordpress website.

Cons

Moving and resizing images was glitchy. Images would duplicate and move in an area where we could not grab them at times. They would also not update properly if under the same filename.

Harry from Self Employed

Industry: Wholesale

Basic but somewhat user friendly

Support was great and the owner even reached out to offer help and advice on our first form we created

Pros

We liked that there were some options/templates to use as we were new to creating a web form for a landing page. It seemed to work well with WordPress as a plugin and that was one of the reasons we choose to use it.

Cons

sometimes we had trouble updating the form once we had a layout - graphics were a little hard to work with and get to format correctly on the landing page when setting up.