• Pros

• "Easy to use. Very good value for money. Excellent and very fast support."

• "Ucraft has very beautiful and innovative templates that definitely stand out from the rest. The features and prices are great. "

• "Easy feature set up and good looking options "

• Cons

• "Can be frustrating at time (but talking to support helps a lot, they generally reply very quick) Designing tools could be more versatile "

• "Well, at times, could have delayed response which is understandable. Ecommerce is kind of stand-alone currently, not sure, how it is going to turn out for me. Fingers crossed!"

• "The only con I would say is the intimidation in the beginning - just don't quit, the trial period is more than enough for you to get used to the product and create what you want. "

Browse ucraft.me Reviews

Hannah from The Vinyl Barn

User Friendly

Overall, I have had a good experience with ucraft. I will continue to use the program, but I'm hoping that the website will add more feature to compare with skillshare and wix.

Pros

I like how the program has a very user-friendly format. I love the bar on the left side of the program that allows me to have access to everything I need for editing my website; such as colors, text boxes, images, slide shows, and premade website slides. There are a few things that this program does not offer, but what I like the most is whenever I talk to support, I always receive a very helpful, and straightforward reply. They always give me a great alternative to my problem.

Cons

I like least, the available templates. I feel like there should be more options to choose from depending on what your websites needs are.

Shlok from Bern Private Limited

Industry: Computer Hardware

An easy, Hassle Free and Scalable way to make a website

I love it. As a CEO, running the marketing and product division, I can rest assured I don’t have to hire a development team or spend hours coding on getting it just right. Just type in what I need to and its update live in minutes.

Pros

I love ucraft. It is the simplest website builder, where you can drag and drop and build almost any kind of site you want. I particularly love the blocks feature, where you can make your own templates and reuse them on the website. I love how you can add fonts and customize the website to your liking. Super intuitive and saves hours of programming. The customer support is awesome! I feel like I waste their time, but they are super nice people that feel like family, ready to help at all times. I don’t mean to bother them, because I know they must be bombarded a lot, but I sure would love to string up a great conversation with them every now and then :) Get ucraft for this alone!

Cons

So, some of the layout problems do arise. You need to do a lot of work redesigning for mobile and tablet. Which is a time drag. It is difficult to add a vertical space dividers, and really customize the column width for the website. In some ways, the super intuitive and dragability makes it hard to get it just right. The template is very difficult to switch. Haven’t been able to do it to be frank. The ucraft team is extremely talented and they will figure it out!

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

I loved the UI, team and the customer support is by far the best I have ever seen.

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

Square space is good but takes a long time to set up and update your pages.

Lola from Yoga Lola

Good software, but be aware that it glitchy -

It's been decent. I do like how the websites look once you manage to build them. Help desk people are nice, although the quality of help you get varies with the person, but most are fairly knowledgeable. They are respectful to you.

Pros

It creates a lovely looking website. The help desk people are pretty nice, and most of them know the software. It is inexpensive.

Cons

It can be glitchy. (1) The Undo function doesn't work, and sometimes, things will just poof! disappear. I reported these things, and the help desk tries something on their end, and it works for them. However, undo does not and has worked for me personally. Also, like I said sometimes things don't save. (2) If you are a services organization like I am, you cannot use their cart (at least with Paypal I haven't checked the others) because they only designate purchases as PRODUCTS not SERVICES. You cannot specify Services. So when payments go through it throws a flag at Paypal where in you are required to provide an invoice showing the PRODUCTS purchased. Which of course you can't do, because you are providing services ... anyhow it turned into a nightmare. At this point in time, Ucraft does not seem to intend to fix this. So, if you are a services industry, you might want to avoid using their cart. (3) There are no learning videos. The help documentation is decent, but they seriously need training videos because the software is not easily intuitive. Once you get the hang of it you are okay, but there are setbacks in learning that could be overcome more easily through video training series.

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

Wanted to build a new website for a new business and update an old one.

Samuel José from Photography

Industry: Fine Art

Happy Customer

Just perfect. I built my website and I think it looks great. Everybody thinks so.

Pros

Great looking and has AMAZING support. I built my website in no time.

Cons

Some things require some learning and are not very intuitive but with some time, and customer support, you end up learning everything you need.

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

Pricing, ease of use, clean backgound youtube videos, great looking websites, support.

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

Squarespace plays youtube videos as background but the youtube video title and layout also show. Ucraft, somehow managed to hide that. At least is not as noticeable. Simple as that. Also, Ucraft has much more appealing prices.

Amaar from Photography

Industry: Photography

One of the best website builders, that allows you to connect a domain for free!

Pros

May favorite part about the software is that, unlike most other website builders, you can add your own domain name for free. The other benefit is that you have so many options for things to add to your website that other websites skip out on in the free version. Customer support is also great and you get to speak to a real person instead of a bot.

Cons

I didn't like that on the free version, certain important features were lacking. I was unable to put in my social links using the social links tool unless I paid. I also didn't like that if you are using a free trial, you can only upgrade the website to a paid plan once the trail wears off, meaning I had to rebuild my site from scratch using the free plan as I had accidentally built it using a trial plan.

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

I had the option to connect my own domain name for free

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

Ucraft was the best all I none platform for my needs, considering my budget.

Garret from University

Excellent Website Management

I used Ucraft to create a personal website to promote academic activities as well as use for recruitment purposes. Ucraft provides an excellent platform to do that- and more. If there was ever a problem that I wasn’t having, a personable support agent was able to assist. Ucraft has went above and beyond my expectations as a website development and manager.

Pros

The backend platform is probably the most intuitive piece I have found to date- having used similar platforms.

Cons

Some abilities, such as revamping homepages is burdensome. In order to do so, you have to customize the existing visible homepage instead of creating customizing a template out of front in view. Additionally, while the back-end menus are intuitive, some features aren’t tucked away in other settings areas.

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

UCraft’s functionality and attention to design details.

Marine from Plume Illustrations

Good price for a lot of feature and a solid customer service.

Pros

- Price - Easy to use - A lot of features - Customer service is quick to answer AND to resolve problems

Cons

One con, the multiplangual feature on the shop part is clunky an dnot fully integrated (you can't translate product title for example...0o). Too bad because on the website or blog part it works great !

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

Smoolis was great for a multilangual shop, but I needed to add a blog feature without having to pay another subscription. For a bit less per month, Ucraft offers a shop and a blog, I also merged my portfolio on my Ucraft website. I'm not using their multilangual features as it is a bit clunky and not fully integrated.

Benjamin from Benjamin Fotografie

Industry: Photography

A solid program for anyone that needs a simpel website.

Its a great website builder for someone that just wants a website to show there business or to give information to an guest. However if your looking for a website to host an web-shop or something related to having accounts and interaction i would look for something more complete with more advanced options.

Pros

I love how easy it was for me to set up the pages and connect my already bought domain. The page builder took a couple of minutes to figure out but after that it was easier than most alternative website builders i used before.

Cons

The lack of interactive features, Stuff like adding a working forum or a place for people to write an review are not a feature.

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

Wix support let me down making me unable to finish my website.

Between Website and Landing Page

Pros

This is a very good product to create a company website to display your service, product and team. It's very easy to use, with great functionalities such as block animation, custom html block to embed third party tools. Recently, I create in one day an english version only by cloning and translating my french sentences. And last but not least, a very good customer support, the tiny problem I had, was resolved by Ucraft Team very quickly.

Cons

Nothing to say right now :) I hope it will be still the same in the next month

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

Easier to learn and to maintain. Fast at creating a website and adding new content.

Rimson from Explore Chikmagalur

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy as it can be

Very happy with ucraft which helped us build the website in days . Continuous improvements will help us stand out in the market

Pros

Easy interface , Tutorials and lessons which allow every employee in our company to make changes

Cons

Features like pop up forms not available , high css and unwanted html making the website load time very high.

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

E-commerce support and good customer support . As well as competitive pricing

Shane from VentureCo Inc.

Ucraft power user

8/10

Pros

I enjoy how easy Ucraft makes it easy to design a professional and respectable looking website. I also think it's fun to change things around from time to time.

Cons

At times, Ucraft can be a bit buggy. Sometimes the blocks, elements, fonts, or otherwise any component might not save correctly or otherwise become misconfigured without due cause. This makes me have to log back in and correct the error.

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

Ucraft looks more professional and has more thoughtfully designed components. Website building is an art form, and you must know when to lift the brush off of the canvas. Ucraft does that for you, which is the hardest part. The other platforms give you too much paint and choices, so to speak. This makes the website look too busy, further detracting what the audience wants: information in an easy-to-read and enjoyable format.

Abigail from E.D.G. & Atelier

Amazing Free Landing page/ one-page website design

This review is based on the UCraft free plan which sadly only allows one page/website. Prior to using Ucraft, I've used Privy and ONTRApages. Sadly, both landing page software's while amazing only allows one field option 'Email'. I couldn't use either this time, as I needed visitors name and phone numbers in addition to their email address. My deadline was also approaching and given the priority level of the project, asking finance for funds what out of the question. I needed a simple landing page with flexible design and advanced form settings such as more field options, ability to send entries to multiple emails. It also has to be responsive and SEO optimized. E.D.G. & Atelier designed a building and as the client was currently seeking investors to rent floor space, we decided to help refer customers and gain commissions in the process. To do this we needed to direct potential customers from our social media profiles and mailing list to a landing page with information on the building rather than sending them directly to the client's website. The idea was simple, get visitors interested in renting or buying into the building to fill a form with relevant details after which a copy of the form entry would be sent to our client as a potential customer referral from us. Creating the page was simple, so was adding effects to bring the page to life, Lena from UCraft Customer system was a delight to chat with, she responded to my numerous questions at each stage of the design process. The UI was clean and easy to work with, the templates were beautiful and easy to customize. The lack of integrations is a problem, as well as the inability to customize the 'message submitted' email. It would be good to be able to change the subject title at the very least, but that isn't a big deal.

Pros

Clean UI Mobile responsive landing page Flexible design and styling options

Cons

The lack of integrations is a problem, as well as the inability to customize the message submitted email.

Response from ucraft

Replied June 2017

Hi Abigail, Thank you so much for the time and effort you spared to write this extensive review. We appreciate enormously all the kind words that you have for us. Hope that you will continue to use Ucraft in the future. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, we would be glad if we could help you in any way. Best of luck in all future endeavors.

S Narayana Ganesh from Forloner Pets Solutions

Easy to use and value for money...

Wonderful and happy!

Pros

Ucraft has a very good support ecosystem, ease to use widgets and truly stayed to their mantra ' Why recreate the wheel?' I am no expert, however, I have managed to understand and made pretty good progress. Have even their own Ecommerce which is great!

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

Ease of use and no need to recreate!

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

So complicated and annoying with Word Press!

Kezia from Kezia Tan Photo

Great for getting going

It’s been a smooth set up with lots of support from the instant chat. There was some issue with the security which meant my site was down but they fixed it really quickly. I would like more flexibility and design choice options but it does work for what I wanted!

Pros

Love the shop feature! It’s fab ucraft does take from any sales. The instant messaging for help is fantastic, I would have been lost with out it. It’s really affordable too which helps so much while starting up my business

Cons

I find the SEO side and getting people to my site organically is difficult. Would be nice to have a few more features like an Instagram feed similar to the Facebook one but both to be able to customise how it looks (maybe you can I’ve not been able to) More flexibility on customising how the contact form looks would be nicer. More templates to choose from would be good. Found most to be too similar

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

You get a lot more features and options for less money. Once I did the free trial with ucraft I knew it would be great for what I was after (not just about the price) and the trial gave me enough time to get the site exactly how I wanted it

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

I was paying a lot for not much!

Kelly from Illustrator

Ucraft is the PERFECT free web host, with stellar customer service & TONS of high quality features!

I was so blown away by the customer service. Even on a Sunday I got a response in a few minutes, and my representative answered all my questions and was very attentive to the chat. They even sent my question straight to the development team to get an answer for me. I really felt taken care of. Plus the quality of the free plan is unbelievable in my opinion. I can see a ton more features available under paid plans, but for someone needing a small and simple site for personal use, the free plan goes above and beyond. I would wholeheartedly recommend Ucraft to anyone needing a web host, especially artists!

Pros

I am an artist making a simple portfolio site of my artworks. First, I am so pleased that you can connect your previously-bought domain name to your website even under the free plan. That was the biggest selling point for me at first. They even give you SSL for security at no charge, which gave me peace of mind! The range of themes and customization feels almost unlimited, especially if you know some coding and can provide your own graphics. You can adjust the site to look exactly how you want, and Ucraft is powerful enough to make it look great across different browsers and devices for you. Ucraft's free plan puts a small, unintrusive ad for Ucraft on your website, which is simple and classy and doesn't clash with the site at all, so it doesn't bother me at all.

Cons

I found out that the first template you pick under the free plan actually locks in a favicon unique to that theme. Even if you change the overall theme later, the first theme's favicon will always be on the browser window and won't match your site. So keep that in mind. Also it takes a little while to get used to the interface and functions.

Melissa from Plan and Prevail

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Beautiful Templates

The only complaint that I have is with customer service. They don't take the time to answer questions accurately(they just reply with a generic email). I have to email them more than twice in order to get some sort of a resolution. Im still waiting on a reply to an issue that I had 3 weeks ago! I would like to recommend Ucraft to more people however, I know that the lack of quality when it comes to customer service is going to be an issue.

Pros

Cons

The software is great, I have no complaints.

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

More features and better templates at a great price

Malith from Hiel Associates (Pvt) Ltd

Easy to Learn and Amazing Support

I just started my business website and I am looking forward to introducing it to the market very soon. I have full confidence to market my business since I have a professional website with Ucraft.

Pros

It was very easy to build my own website using Ucraft. Drag and drop option is amazing and really helpful for beginners like me. Then again the pricing options and available features are quite impressive comparing to other service providers in the market. At last, but not least, GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT, whenever, you need them. Thank you very much Team Ucraft.

Cons

No option for Domain Management and setting up emails. (As I know. however, I am not sure if I am correct because I am not an IT guy)

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

More features for a competitive price. Easy to learn and build (I started from zero, I did not know anything about building websites) Wonderful themes and free photos.

Ucraft

Excellent templates, we created a website for the company very quickly.

Pros

Easy to use. Very good value for money. Excellent and very fast support.

Cons

I have no objections to ucraft, if they existed, they are neglected.

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

Cheaper, better design. Easier to use.

Fiona from Adam & Sons Flowers

I picked UCraft as I'd read that they specialised in high quality design.

I have a beautiful, seamless website, which I was able to build very quickly, and make look exactly how I wanted. I am more than satisfied with the appearance and functionality, and very happy with the customer experience.

Pros

The design is indeed super slick, and the website looks good without you having to even try. Any concerns about design compromising functionality were quickly dismissed as the site functions beautifully, loads very quickly, and all the features that I struggled to implement on other building platforms have been resolved at the click of a button with ucraft. The customer support has been fast, personable and effective. All queries have been dealt with to a high level of satisfaction.

Cons

I bought my domain name through ucraft, but it's actually from a company called namecheap. The day I bought the domain I started to receive calls and emails from a high number of companies all over the world (who said they'd got my details from namecheap) asking if I wanted marketing and web design services. It was a little overwhelming but thankfully only lasted about a week! Transferring my domain name from ucraft to namecheap in order to receive free email forwarding wasn't as efficient as I would have liked, but once resolved worked perfectly.

lance from Domescape LLc

Industry: Architecture & Planning

hire real people that can remote desktop and fix the issue, add more elements etc, really push your platform. overall its really good for someone that knows 0 percent about websites.

Pros

It is fairly easy for a new customer to make something look professional

Cons

The subscribe feature doesnt work. You have to turn on the SSL certificate info and this causes the website to read as in secure and blocks people from accessing the website. It gives a large red warning and looks terrible on the companies image. I have spoken to support mulitple times 3 seperate times to be honest. All three times i described what was happening, all three times they told me to do the same thing, and all three times my website crash and wouldnt load. The issue still hasnt been resolved to this day. You should do a better job of promoting websites that use ucraft. Think about it if we are happy because hey we got all this traffic dont you think it looks better on your business model? How do i see site metrics without using google analytics? you should have a built in element that captures this info and displays it on the dashboard

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

wanted to give it a try but considering changing

Super advanced builder

Ucraft is a good and reliable tool, to creates everything from landing pages to blogs to big ecommerce shops.

Pros

Almost endless editing possibilities, with strong focus on SEO. Multi page advanced website building and region / language swithcher. Works nice with uploaded fonts.

Cons

Minor visual bugs, and mobile editing possibilities. Lack of visual functionality on some features like "bluring" or "drop shadow"

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

It looks more friendly to me, and has a great onboarding experience.

Aaron from 6FCOM

In 30 minutes I had an amazing ecommerce site

I've had an incredible experience with Ucraft. I'm not a designer, but I know what good design and a good customer experience looks and feels like. So when I started my website and started setting everything up, it didn't take long for me to see that everything, from finding the perfect template to the shopping cart process was designed with the customer in mind. I'm so happy I went with Ucraft. Their customer support is also amazing, which I can't say is true for some of the other bigger guys.

Pros

- Everything on the site is not only customizable, but it's EASY to customize. I'm not a programmer or developer and this was so easy. - Price is great. I've made back the entire year of hosting with 2 sales. No brainer - Everything is built with ME and the end user in mind. For me, it's so easy to make changes to the site, and it's a simple, beautiful experience for the end user. - Support is great, they're available (it seems like) all the time, and are so quick to answer my questions.

Cons

- Some features like discount codes are avaibable in a higher plan, but that's not really a big deal because they have a feature that shows if the product is on sale, so it's cool for now.

May from Lark + Roo

Great website, easy to use, value for money

Overall I like using ucraft. It is easy to learn to navigate and use. The cost is reasonable and provides the basic functionalities we are looking for as a growing small business. I look forward to seeing them expand and improve their software.

Pros

Easy to use, provides all the basic functionalities needed for an online website / store. It is one of the most value for money options out there.

Cons

It isn't a popular software, so some other external apps don't integrate well with it. It doesn't offer as much functionality for an online shop as some others offer. Customer service used to be very responsive, but in the last few months have been a lot slower at getting back and not always addressing questions.

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

ucraft is the most value for money amongst the options. it offers more flexibility over squarespace in terms of design. for a small business, we didn't want to commit to spending a lot every month, so ucraft was a great option!

Brandon from ngbrandon.tk

Intuitive, Simple, and Beautiful

1. Free landing page website! I used this features for a while and the features are good enough to do what I wanted it to do. It's also free to connect a domain to the website, making it way better than other 'free' website builders. The pop up "website build with ucraft" is very small and not obtrusive when compared to other builders. 2. Editing a website is super easy 3. Support team! They are absolutely amazinggg. They are friendly and will always help out if you have any questions! The chat support system is also very well integrated so it's really easy to ask for help! This is probably the most important thing for me and it has made my overall experience so much better! 4. Website designs and templates are beautiful. There are so many different templates that you can use! Even if none seems to fit your website design philosophy, you can design the website from scratch. btw check out my website if you want proof on how pretty the websites are! ngbrando.ucraft.com #shamelesspromo

Pros

^^

Cons

^^

Response from ucraft

Replied December 2016

Thanks Brandon for your awesome review, your feedback really means a lot. We wish you luck with your website and if you have any questions, you know where you can find us - on our live chat or via email if you prefer.

Cece from ceceliachapman.com

Industry: Fine Art

Fantastic service and product

See above all pros

Pros

I've used many website builders and have years with dreamweaver and got tired of spending so much time on a site to display my art. I stumbled on UCRAFT and am amazed at their simplicity of design, easy to use apps and incredibly fast support. Not only fast but kind. I'm just throwing up my UCRAFT site so I can basically dump a builder that is profoundly buggy, slow to support, sometimes taking days to get back when their software doesn't work and advertised services that do not work. This a big builder too...so I am so glad to find UCRAFT right now...I have a lot going on and have been dreading switching builders and even contemplated and dreaded going back to dreamweaver or Wordpress. I don't code and don't have time for it so this is a really amazing service. Thanks UCRAFT.

Cons

Nothing so far at all...it is a sensible, simple and intuitive design

Orion from Triton Athletics

Support goes above and beyond to help their clients

Pros

If I have a problem or question, a knowledgeable human is easy to get a hold of. I've never had an issue that support has not been able to handle in a timely manner.

Cons

Some settings are buried deep in sub-menus.

Lynn from Achieve All Your Goals

Ucraft needs to up its game, still has issues

At first I was enamored with Ucraft. It seemed to be just what I was looking for: a light, easy, landing-page creator, not as cumbersome as wordpress, but not as restrictive as wix. Yes, it is all that, but it has a couple of drawbacks that are so big, they negate a lot of the ease. The biggest one? THERE IS NO UNDO. So when I had hilited a page of text to slightly adjust the size of the font...and then my finger slipped and erased the entire page...it updates in real-time and there was no way on earth to retrieve the text. Yes the customer service response time is quick, but they seem to only be able to say, "No we can't help you." I have not yet figured out yet if it is compatible with ClickBank, so am waiting to see if it works from CB's side. Finally, right now my site is coming up with 502 Bad Gateway...this sort of issue proves the truth of the saying, "The bitterness of poor quality will be remembered, long after the sweetness of low price has been forgotten." This is the 5th website I have run, and the 4th platform I have used, but unless they really up their game I won't be using it again.

Pros

Price, easy to use

Cons

No way to save your work or save a version of your site. Updates in real-time, cannot go back to even 3 seconds ago.

Response from ucraft

Replied June 2017

Hi Lynn, We are so sorry to hear that you had such a misfortunes experience with Ucraft. One of the main pain points that you've listed is the lack of the Undo option has been implemented. As for the other issues, we would be more than happy if you gave Ucraft another chance and our support will be at your disposal if you encounter any problems. You've also mentioned the problem of not being able to save a specific version of your website, we understand how that can be an issue and we are working on implementing the solution for that as we speak. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it very much and we will strive to be much better in the future and hopefully gain back your trust.

Carlos from FWD 369

Creating with Ease

Pros

Amazing ease of use with stunning templates to get any website or landing page up and running right away!

Cons

Limited integration with other apps. Templates not geared toward musicians and artists.

Pricing

Ivana from Sibenske sape

Unbelievably user friendly

The website I made was for an NGO that helps abandoned animals in my area find homes. We are getting great responses from our followers about our page and our doggies are happy about a better chance to find a home. Finally we have a nicely organized album of all the adoptable dogs.

Pros

It was difficult for me to believe I could make my own web page in a matter of days but Ucraft is very user friendly and they have an amazing support team. They answered all my questions in a few minutes and the overall process of making the webpage was very smooth. I would encourage everyone to give it a try.

Cons

I haven't really encountered any downsides yet.

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

Google sites seemed like it's not so friendly to beginners. Ucraft was also visually very appealing. The templates are amazing.

Zachary from HORNS

Industry: Research

Accessible, beautiful websites that are easy to build and maintain!

Overall, a very satisfactory experience. I am very happy with the support team who have been very helpful as well.

Pros

Once I learned how to use the software, it was super easy to build and design a beautiful website, and once built, really easy to maintain and update. If you have trouble with the software the support team and instructional videos make it much easier to learn. And the cost if super affordable! I have been very happy with it!

Cons

The only real negative for me is that the software works with so few internet browsers. If you don't have one of a very few browsers, the software will not load and is unavailable to you, which means for me that I can only use it on one of my two computers. I am very selective of which browsers I choose to use and this software forces me to use one I do not like. SO I would like to see more compatibility in that area.

Arus from Nelly Serobyan

Ucraft is a timely, cost-effective solution to create a website for your business.

Love the product, kudos to the Customer Support team, looking forward to more and more integrations and useful tools.

Pros

Honestly, in the beginning it was a bit tricky, because literally this was the first time I ever put my hands on a design-related software. I was very close to quitting, because it was very intimidating for me, but here came the customer support team was so helpful, they fixed all my problems, explained all the mysteries and in the end I got what I wanted. I use this product daily and have never experienced an unsolvable issue. I recommend everybody in my industry to use this product for their business, I have sort of become a Ucraft Evangelist.

Clark from Clarktunes’s

Industry: Music

Great site builder and host!!

Great. Easy. Useable templates. Good e-commerce options.

Pros

Easy feature set up and good looking options

Cons

Hard to discover tools to change individual page features.

Recommend

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

Clickfunnels is one dimensional and not for general site building.

Nitesh from The Original View

Industry: Graphic Design

The support and value is what sells me Ucraft. I love the staff and the responses they have given.

Very responsive web templates, adapts to any screen pretty much.

Pros

The support team is very nice and quick to respond and replies. They are dedicated and open to ideas. They consider to what you have to say and also pass on information very quickly to the dev team. Over I love Ucraft simply because of their very responsive web templates, support and value. Even though they are a startup they are worth investing in as they rapidly adapt to suggested ideas and consider it to improve their services. Overall I would definitely recommend to any open-minded person who is willing to help invest and develop this platform. I am just a graphic designer and user of Ucraft.

Stephen from pusd

Excellent Value

This is a fantastic web based software that is a great option for anyone who is looking for an inexpensive way to start a blog or non-profit website.

Pros

The software allows you to create a very nice looking site and link it to a domain with the free version.

Cons

The content is somewhat limited with the free version, and there are many things you cannot do (i.e. integrate an article into the web page).

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

This site allowed me to connect to a domain without a monthly fee.

Maria from www.infiniteselfworth.com

Website Building Made Super Easy!

Absolutely love this software, and the customer service, 24/7, is one of the best features. There is always a friendly, knowledgable agent available to help sort out any problems. Couldn't be happier!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and was delighted to be able to create my website in a very short time. Also really easy to add blogs!

Cons

I like it all. I have no complaints about this software.

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

The price was super-affordable, dare I say, ridiculously so? And the free trial enabled me to play around and learn the ropes. It was a no-brainer for me. Highly recommend this software to anyone wanting to build a lovely website that looks great, and do so very quickly without any technical hassle or coding. Love it!

Tyler from Victory Life Church

Industry: Computer Networking

Amazing alternative to SquareSpace!

Pros

I really enjoy how user friendly the functionality is, as well as how economic the pricing system is.

Cons

I wish there was an option to upload larger image file sizes for photography or design portfolios.

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

Looked better, visually, and better pricing.

Muhammed from Creative Media

It’s worth it but...

Pros

- Ease Of Use - Great Support Staff - Great Prices - Good Seller Market

Cons

- Not Enough Features - Not Enough Functionally - Needs To Add More Design Capability - Needs To Add More Templates - Needs To Update Their Website

Olivier from Kakktus Media ltd

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Best online tool. Quick & Efficient and easy to use. Made my own company double its revenue.

Efficiency and rapidity in building websites

Pros

Its easiness. You get a few templates to start with and you can add as many pages as you want. It's easy to connect to your domain and the support team is amazingly good. The real time update is also great when working remote with your client.

Cons

Not enough blocks and templates (have to use a lot of imagination to customize blocks). I wish I could have a special deal after purchasing so many different products. I hope the affiliation will bring some revenue.

Response from ucraft

Replied June 2017

Hi Olivier, Thanks you so much for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving our features and creating new templates and blocks so we are hope that you'll be even more satisfied with Ucraft in the future. Your website looks incredible and we wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Andrija from Subbly

Excellent product !

Excellent service and a product. Would recommend to literally anyone looking to build sites/ecomm platforms effortlessly.

Pros

Outrageously committed and responsive customer support and a very good product. 5 stars for these guys all the way!

Cons

UI gets clunky at times and still has room for improvement.

Watlene from Mcree TChi Event Planning

Great for it's value

Needs work but great for what I paid

Pros

That there is experts always there to help

Cons

That at night there is an hour wait for each response

Free trail

Ronke from The Queen of the King Enterprises

Industry: Writing and Editing

Using Ucraft for website building

So far, using Ucraft has been great. I will keep using them for clients. However, I am not compelled enough to move my personal website from Weebly to Ucraft

Pros

The features that were made available for the free version are the best on the market The support team is very responsive and available to help Most of the design was innovative

Cons

The design ability was limited and not very customizable The program is not very easy to use

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

Ucraft offered the most for their free package and had compelling templates

Carlos from Break Circle

Industry: Performing Arts

Great and easy to use

Great overall experience

Pros

User friendly and best price for its features

Cons

Integrated shipping not yet available for hosting

Price and features

Geoff from BRAND, The Agency

Pro website results even for novices

I had a limited budget and a limited amount of time. But, I refused to "phone it in" and create a so-so website like some I've seen from other similar providers. So I dug in and conducted a website search where I stumbled upon Ucraft. The minute I logged onto their site, I knew they​ were onto something -- and subsequently -- so was I. I chose a template, tweaked it with all the built-in cool tools to make it my own, asked a boatload of questions from the most patient and knowledgeable​ support team I have EVER encountered (on any site in my life, bar none), and created a site I was A) proud of and that B) helps my business bring​ in business every day​.

Pros

• User-friendly and intuitive • Clear, plain-English​ explanations and instructions • Outstanding (and fast!) support • A variety of appealing templates that once amended, look as good as any "from scratch" website you could buy

Cons

• I didn't find out about them soon enough (Maybe increase your advertising and/or marketing efforts because people need you and they need to know you're out there!) • Um...I'm thinking, but I got nothin'.

chris from Upperside

DO NOT USE UCRAFT BEWARE!!!!

WHERE DO I BEGIN.....THE AMOUNT OF GLITCHES AND ERRORS UCRAFT WEB BUILDER HAS IS ENORMOUS! I CAN'T BELIEVE I SWITCHED FROM SQUARE SPACE OVER TO UCRAFT TO SAVE A COUPLE BUCKS AND GUESS WHAT I LOST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE OF IT....IT'S TRUE.... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. THE UCRAFT SYSTEM HAS MANY GLITCHES IN ITS PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN CAPABILITIES. FUNCTIONS THAT ARE AS SIMPLE AS UPLOADING A VIDEO ARE COMPLEX AND TIME CONSUMING. THE SUPPORT TEAM THINKS YOU'RE A CODER AND SOMEHOW BELIEVE YOU CAN READ PYTHON TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM. THERE SOLUTIONS ARE NOT HELPFUL. ANYONE READING THIS....LEAVE NOW IF YOU'RE A SERIOUS BUSINESS PERSON AND MANAGING A WEBSITE ON YOUR OWN.

Pros

The 0% transaction fee for e-commerce. THAT'S ALL.

Cons

Everything else including the support!!!!

Elina from Elina

Industry: Government Relations

Nice website builder with free plan to kickstart your next project or campaign!

Ucraft is perfect for those who wants to start a small project for their startup. First it gives a free plan to create a 1 page website absolutely for free. You can then even connect your domain for absolutely free, which makes ucraft out of the competition. I have looked for this kind of solution and realized that it is only ucraft who provides us with this! Also everything is working fine and seamless with great UI and UX. The only problem is that it is rather new to the market and it is not integrated with a lot of other softwares yet, but the support guys, who are very friendly btw, claim that they are integrating ucraft with Shopify, DesignBold, and more in the near future!

Pros

Has got a lot of free tools and is very easy to use for non-technical people

Cons

Lack of integrations!

Response from ucraft

Replied December 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback Elina. We really appreciate that you took the time to write this review. Stay tuned for our future updates and integrations, we think you'll find them to be useful. We wish you success in your future endeavors, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.

Ester from Pearl Lemon

Easy and Fun Website Builder

A big one in my industry is creating unique, readable content that can be easily shared. Ucraft hits each point perfectly!

Pros

I love the ease of using the Ucraft platform and multiple design options. The drag and drop features are so unique and allow me to be really creative. The templates are designed so beautifully and are ready to go.

Cons

I can't think of any cons at the moment.

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

I don't know code and formatting hassles.

Kate from Kate Hurley Music

Industry: Music

Great service!

The customer service was excellent. I was confused on a few things and had to write them several times throughout building the website. They answered every time quickly and were very patienct with me.

Pros

I picked Ucraft because the design seemed more modern than a lot of other website builders. It looks much nicer than my old website.

Cons

There were a few quirks to get used to when building my website.

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

The moonfruit website builder did not look good on phones. Looked ok on a pc or laptop but not on phones.

Marc from Peak Choice Capital

Easy set-up and overall appearance

Pretty good. It's easy for beginners and helps get you out there for the most part. The price is pretty awesome for the quality as well.

Pros

The ease of setting up the site, making edits and making it live.

Cons

Thought there should be more in regards to tags, optimization, etc than there was or at least what I can see.

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

Needed something that requires less maintenance and constant changes.

Emerson from iseeinternational

My Overall Experience

Ucraft is the best for creating landing pages because of its drag and drop capability. And they have chat support which is really good if you are encountering problems they can easily fix it. Hopefully the replication of landing pages will be available soon and also they will have a special plan which is intended for landing pages only where you can create unlimited instead of 5 only.

Pros

Cons

none at the moment

Response from ucraft

Replied December 2016

Thank you Emerson for your review. Your feedback is very appreciated, and we hope that are future updates will be to your liking. We wish you success in your future endeavors. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or suggestions.

John from Ballack Design + Architecture, LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Custom Service Is Second To None!

Being a small business owner, I understand the patience, empathy, and effort that goes into taking care of my clients. The Ucraft team was unbelievably courteous, responsive (lightening fast!), and knowledgable about EVERY nuance I encountered while building my website. Specifically, I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who not only answered (and solved) all of my questions but did it with unbelievable speed and clarity when it came to instructions. Ucraft should hang their hat on how GREAT their customer support staff really is. Its too bad not every company can provide such a stellar service. Bravo Ucraft!!!! (and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]).

Pros

Website builders (generally) are not easy to use for the novice such as I, but Ucraft did an excellent job making the interface as simple to use as possible with the "drag and drop" menus with simple graphic icons.

Cons

I wish there was a way to place text or a graphic literally anywhere you want on the screen as opposed to predetermined snap locations and top-middle-bottom alignment limitations. A very small complaint, but not a deal breaker!

Reasons for Choosing ucraft.me

Beautiful design templates. Simpler interface. Superior customer service. Fair pricing.

Reasons for Switching to ucraft.me

Their website templates weren't that attractive and the interface was very clunky and not intuitive.