What are Zyro users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Zyro software through verified user reviews

• icon"Very easy and intuitive to use, amazing customer support by real human beings."
  • icon"The main help of zyro support is very accurately and very supportive. I have already a website in wix but zyro make favorite in one day."
  • icon"What I liked most was that it was really easy to handle all the options in creating beautiful websites."
  • icon"Thus, it is something that kind of frustrates me at times. Need more flexibility in terms of text headlines."
  • icon"I really miss some text-editing features, such as bullet points."
  • icon"Some relevant features are still missing: toggle language button, smart-forms (especially for wedding style websites)."

Browse all Zyro Reviews

• Have you used Zyro and would like to share your experience with others?

Easy to use - great for personal use and dipping your toe into website design

Ana María

Excelente

Buena hasta el momento, lo recomiendo.

Pros

Es muy fácil de usar por su precio es una excelente opción para introducirse al mundo de tener tu propia ´página web con bajo riesgo.

Cons

Tuve un problema en la activación de mi suscripción, sin embargo soporte siempre me respondió y solucionó.

Reasons for choosing Zyro

Era más económico y fácil de usar.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

No me gustaban las plantillas de Wix y era más costoso.

Response from Zyro

Hola Ana María, Gracias por tomar parte de tu tiempo para comunicarte con nosotros. Tus comentarios son esenciales para que podamos seguir mejorando nuestro creador de sitios web. Trabajamos duro todos los días para desarrollar nuevas funciones y hacer que Zyro sea aun más agradable para nuestros clientes. Saludos, equipo Zyro

Replied November 2021

Noor Shehra

Zyro review

Overall zyro is a very good product for website building with easy to use UI, this will be very good website builder for first timers comparing to other platforms. And Zyro is concentrating on adding new features constantly.

Pros

The feature I use most are drag and drop options and blog carousel. Further, easy integration of google analytics and adsense, embedded code.

Cons

Zyro lacks lots of features comparing to wordpress like plugins store to easily integrate lots of functionalities to the users websites.

Reasons for choosing Zyro

Zyro is more user friendly with the perfect easy to use UI which gives its priority over the other rival softwares

Reasons for switching to Zyro

I first landed in Wordpress, even though there are tons of features it is more confusing and sluggish making the user to get confused.

Ashok

June 2022

Great and easy to use tool for building websites.

Pros

It provides an easy to use drag and drop feature. The pricing is very less compared to other alternatives. Also, it has a wide range to pre-built templates which we can use and edit the template according to our needs. Easy for any beginner to create there own website.

Cons

Sometime it takes sometime while loading the software other than works perfect!

Jana

I AM OBSESSED!

I was able to solve my fear of having to use a template because it was so easy and beautiful to work with! I usually work together with programmers who help me realize my designs through coding but I have some Webdesign requests who don't have much of a budget. Being able to use a pre-customized template and do the final touches to it myself is a major upgrade for my portfolio. I can now confidently offer my clients a pretty awesome alternative, thank you for that!

Pros

What really convinced me choosing this product/software over another one was the Template Designs that were more beautifully designed than other ones. ZYRO is super easy to use and complicated things (such as getting a domain) was perfectly well described and SO helpful, because this service was offered within the application. I was able to set up a first draft of a website within a few hours and I'm thrilled!

Cons

I would like to have more options when it comes to customizing buttons or the width of fonts (e.g. in the menu).

Reasons for choosing Zyro

Because the Templates looked much more beautiful and it was recommended to me by programmers I just started working with.

Adam

Industry: Mental Health Care

Part time website and customer service that need a translator

Beautiful website i designed easily on Zyro that will go to waste, as with such rubbish service and a website that fail to load most of the time, there is no way i will pay to continue with Zyro.

Pros

easy to use and can build a website in a couple of hours, though some features are missing but easy to use for a beginner

Cons

the cusotmer service take ages to reply, and when they do they ask over and over about the same thing, as they dont understand english. so you need to try to simplify the problem into simple english or find a translator. the website itself , fails to load more times than it loads and this lead to loss of business as many of my clients couldnt see the website and only got a blank page. i reported this to Zyro 5 times so far but they only say it loads fine on our end. instead of looking deeper into the issue. as my client isnt sitting in Zyro offfice to see it loads fine. what matters is that it load for me and my clients everytime we enter the URL. is this is the kind of service whilst am on free trial, so what will it be like if i make the mistake and become a paying customer????

Reasons for choosing Zyro

ease of use and as they are part of hostinger where am hosting all our companies 7 websites

Response from Zyro

Hello, Adam, Thank you for your thorough feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience and that your experience was not as pleasant as we are aiming. We always strive for the highest standards, so this situation does not make us happy either. We are aware that our Customer Success team has already contacted you privately and we hope that all issues have already been solved. If you have any more concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Zyro team

Replied March 2021

Hanifah

Industry: Cosmetics

May 2022

Perfect to start your new company

Pros

the template styles are gorgeous. Very stylish. functions are very easy to understand. Customer service is superb!

Cons

Needs to have more features to improve your marketing and communication with costumers, but it improves periodically so it tis still very good.

price and customer service

Response from Zyro

Hi Hanifah, Thank you for the feedback! We're constantly updating our platform and adding new features. You can check our Roadmap and also add suggestions on what features would like to see on our platform: https://roadmap.zyro.com/.

Replied May 2022

Oluwabunmi

My Honest Feedback Of Zyro After One month of Use

Zyro is super easy to navigate. It's great for beginners and it's really nice that the customer service agents are easy to reach and always willing to help. As a first time user, I find it comfortable and affordable to use without all the complications of building a website. They could really work on the integrations however, that's the only thing I'm still having trouble with.

Pros

I started buliding my website with Zyro a little over a month ago, overall the customer service is great! As a first time retailer, many of the features were new to me and so it was really nice that they were always super accessible and willing to help. They're really chatty and it's almost like you're talking to a work friend.

Cons

I think Zyro could do a lot better with the integration. It's been like 3 weeks since I've been trying to integrate my mailerlite pop up feature to my website and it still is not working for some reason.

Reasons for choosing Zyro

I guess I wanted to give it a chance. I could've gone with shopify since it is one of the other popular options on the market but I gave it a shot. For the most part, I stayed on because of the customer service. I really liked the agents so I decided to stay and not switch when I started having troubles with integration.

Riyasudeen

Excellent

Overall zyro is best than its competitor, first I started building my website through wordpress and then moved to zyro seeing its ease of access

Pros

Zyro's customer is one of plus I love in this software, new features, ease of access

Cons

Minimum options in blog builder and more manual option should be given to the user, even would like access the resource folders

Ease of access

Reasons for switching to Zyro

I find zyro is better and has a good view and very easy to use

Response from Zyro

Hello, Riyasudeen, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear you find our products easy to use. Our team is continuously improving our feature set, and your suggestions are very beneficial. If you need any help or advice, feel free to contact our Customer Success team again. We are always here to help. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Loreta

April 2022

Perfect, great experience

Positive, of course

Pros

Zyro was the best choice of this year. Thanks to my friend. Easy to build a beautiful website and have e-shop.

Cons

If it would be possible to sell digital content, like videos without downloading them (after paying customer could view the content) - would be amazing.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

Much easier to make beautiful website. It is like to have a brush and the piece of paper - you have idea and you paint it straight away - it is zyro, you don't need to look for hours where to paint the first stroke

Response from Zyro

Hi Loreta, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you successfully built your website with such ease. Our services are based on user insights, so we highly appreciate your suggestion for videos. We will reflect on it when improving our platform. Rest assured we will keep developing, introducing new features, and making Zyro better and easier to use for our clients. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime.

Replied May 2022

Benjamin

Zyro review

Pros

The integration of background images to make smooth rolling backgrounds.

Cons

Very little, it is a new software and the help team are great, super active. If there is a problem that cant be helped it'll likely be changed on the website in the coming days.

Reasons for choosing Zyro

Cheaper and easier to use. Allowing the syncing of a domain name was a game changer.

Response from Zyro

Hello, Benjamin, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your kind words. We work hard to deliver you the best website building experience, and we are happy to hear you are enjoying using our products. Rest assured that our team always looks for ways to improve and bring you new features and enhancements. If you need any help with your website, feel free to contact us at support@zyro.com we are always ready to assist. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Omar

de 0 a tienda en linea

Mucho mejor de lo que yo esperaba

Pros

la interfase de usuario integra todo dese el nombre de sitio, disponibilidad, gestión de almacenamiento y ancho de banda para el acceso de los clientes sin mayores problemas. estoy muy contento con mi elección.

Cons

no he encontrado nada my malo como para resaltar

Reasons for choosing Zyro

por su garantía de 30 días o te reembolsan el dinero, el soporte de hostinger.es y su integración a correo

Romain

June 2022

Excellent

Pros

Quick and easy website creation with a user-friendly platform.

Cons

Nothing to say about the site for the moment.

Response from Zyro

Hello, Romain! You've just made our day. Thanks for your feedback and we're thrilled you're enjoying Zyro. All the best, The Zyro team

Replied June 2022

Halimatun

Zyro honest review

Pros

The ease and quickness that I was able to develop my eCommerce site were the qualities I discovered most beneficial using Zyro. Over 500 goods were swiftly added and placed in different classifications, making it a simple marketplace for customers to navigate. Order management is simple, and Zyro's alerts to both sellers and buyers bring value. Zyro handled the addition of my personal domain quickly, and my recently bought web address was registered entirely within 2 hrs.

Cons

Zyro should do a tad more potent with the integration, in my opinion. I've been attempting to incorporate my CommerceMail pop-up function into my webpage for about four weeks now, and it's still not functioning and no error details to explain the situation.

Response from Zyro

Hello Halimatun, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep improving our website builder. We are working hard every day to develop new features and to make Zyro even more enjoyable to our customers. As for your CommerceMail integration most likely it can be integrated via some code to the head of the website (https://support.zyro.com/en/articles/4362838-adding-a-custom-code-into-the-head-part-of-your-website-s-code). If you struggle with it, please contact, and we'll be more than happy to help you out! Best regards, Zyro team

Replied November 2021

Karla

Muchas dudas para poder empezar

Leí en internet que era el más amigable y económico de todas las opciones de hosting y tienda en línea, pero a mi me parece confuso y tengo que buscar tutoriales en YouTube para entender cómo usar Zyro. Pensé que habria manuales o videos propios de Zyro para los usuarios no expertos. Por ejemplo, ahora no encuentro la forma de crear el correo electrónico gratis y es molesto.

Pros

La facilidad para personalizar todos los aspectos básicos de la página web, sin necesidad de programación.

Cons

Yo compré el plan eCommerce pero no veo una guía (puede crear un manual en PDF?) de como usar los servicios del paquete. 100 productos / OK Aceptar pagos en línea / No guía Envíos y gestión fiscal / No guía Aceptar pagos en línea / No guía Envíos y gestión fiscal / No guía Ancho de banda ILIMITADO Almacenamiento ILIMITADO Conectar tu dominio Correo electrónico gratis / Donde se realiza? Seguridad con SSL Sé encontrado fácilmente con SEO Plantillas diseñadas por diseñadores Comercializa tu negocio con IA Herramientas de blogging Alojamiento web gratuito Dominio gratis por 1 año Chat en vivo de Messenger Google Analytics Pixel de Facebook Administrador de etiquetas de Google Remarketing de visitantes Integración de pago de Stripe Chat de WhatsApp Código embed 100% libre de comisiones Todas las funciones de eCommerce Notificaciones por correo Gestión de pedidos Cupones de descuento Tarjetas de regalo Gestión de inventario Opciones de pago variadas FALTA UNA GUÍA PRÁCTICA SOBRE TODOS LOS TEMAS PARA LOS USUARIOS NOVATOS.

Reasons for choosing Zyro

Porque leí en internet que era el más amigable y económico de todas las opciones de hosting y tienda en línea,

Response from Zyro

Hola, Karla, Agradecemos que te tomes el tiempo para dejarnos tus comentarios. Para nosotros es fundamental mejorar nuestros productos y hacer que tu experiencia sea cada vez mejor. Entendemos que crear un sitio web a veces puede resultar abrumador, pero no queremos nada más que tu éxito. Es por eso que creamos una lista completa de artículos en nuestra Base de conocimientos para ayudarte a comenzar; puedes encontrarlos aquí: support.zyro.com. Buscaremos hacer que estos artículos sean más accesibles para todos. Aquí hay un artículo para configurar tu correo electrónico: https://support.zyro.com/en/articles/4455329-create-your-custom-email-address. Si necesitas ayuda adicional, no dudes en ponerte en contacto con nuestro equipo de Éxito del cliente en cualquier momento a través de support@zyro.com. Atentamente, El Equipo de Zyro

Raul Alejandro

Industry: Music

Excelente producto, sencillo y con mucho potencial

Para lo elemental está bien, pero le hace falta crecer más e implementar cosas nuevas, innovadoras y ser mas agradable a la vista

Pros

Es muy fácil, sencillo y práctico de usar, en poco tiempo te acostumbras a usarlo, la edición del sitio web no es compleja.

Cons

Le hacen falta muchas funcionalidades, para un sitio sencillo no está mal, pero se torna un poco aburrido.

Reasons for choosing Zyro

La atención al cliente, fue muy oportuna y me ayudaron desde un inicio.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

Por el precio, se elevaron mucho.

Response from Zyro

Hola, Raul, Gracias por tus comentarios. Nos alegra saber que tuviste una experiencia agradable al crear tu sitio web. Trabajamos duro todos los días para mejorar las funciones existentes y ofrecerte otras nuevas que te ayudarán a tener éxito en línea. Puedes echar un vistazo a lo que viene a Zyro aquí: roadmap.zyro.com. Por supuesto, también puedes enviar tus propias sugerencias. Si tienes alguna pregunta, recuerda: estamos a solo un mensaje de distancia. Puedes contactarnos a través de support@zyro.com, enviarnos un mensaje en Facebook o iniciar un chat en vivo en tu panel de Zyro. Atentamente, El Equipo de Zyro

Replied September 2021

italo

Industry: Graphic Design

Opción

En general a sido una buena experiencia. Es una herramienta de fácil uso, bien intuitiva y ante cualquier duda el soporte a sabido responder con claridad a mis requerimientos. En cuanto a precio-calidad creo que vale la pena. Si siguen mejorando sus funcionalidades será una plataforma bien potente.

Pros

Lo fácil que es agregar e integrar aplicaciones y características

Cons

Aún falta mejorar algunas funcionalidades con elementos como botones y formularios

Reasons for choosing Zyro

Me gustó que fuera intuitivo, fácil de manejar y me diera opciones de integración con otras plataformas o aplicaciones. Si bien aún hay cosas que puede mejorar (sobre todo en temas de personalización de funciones) creo que su relación precio-calidad-funcionalidad es más que aceptable.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

Porque al ver las características que presentaban, me ayuda a optimizar mi tiempo en agregar contenido a mi sitio web. Al ser más intuitivo la curva se aprendizaje en menor y tengo más tiempo para mis otras labores.

Response from Zyro

Hola, Italo, Gracias por compartir tu experiencia. Es emocionante saber que puedes trabajar en tus proyectos tranquilamente. Prometemos trabajar todos los dias para alcanzar los mas altos estandares, mejorar nuestros servicios y brindarte una experiencia que mejorara con el tiempo. Si tienes alguna pregunta o necesitas ayuda, comunicate con nuestro equipo de Atencion al Cliente a traves de support@zyro.com o comienza un chat en tu panel de control. Saludos, El Equipo de Zyro

Replied August 2021

Aoleon

Industry: Cosmetics

The Best Website Provider!

We have two websites with Zyro. They offer yearly plans which saves us time and money!

Pros

It's very easy to build and create your own website. Using Ecommerce is the best way for us to have every tool needed to expand our company. The templates are very professional and fun, adding products and customization is amazing! Having the opportunity to sell through multiple channels without leaving Zyro is a PLUS! You get so many tools for the price and that's more than you can get anywhere else.

Cons

Having an announcement bar would be a huge perk for us.

Reasons for choosing Zyro

The prices are amazing. At first we had just a basic website to keep customers informed on our Relaunch and change during the pandemic. Adding our domain name was quick and easy, each time we needed help they never hesitated to help us. We love their customer service and the tools they offer businesses to grow.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

We didn't get many perks or tools for the $300 a year we were paying. Once Covid-19 hit, we had to downsize. We tried many other small companies and none of them worked for us. The customer service wasn't the best and then after searching for a week straight, we found Zyro. They're a god send. We wouldn't be open or even have a website if we hadn't found them.

Response from Zyro

Hello, Aoleon, We are thankful that you took the time to evaluate us, and we are even happier to receive the maximum score. We work focused precisely on the customer experience, and receiving your 5 stars motivates us to continue developing and surpassing more and more. We hope to bring you some exciting enhancements that will give you even more possibilities very soon. Rest assured that if you have any questions or encounter any difficulties - our Customer Success team is here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We wish you the best of luck with your business and we are pleased to have you with us. Best regards, Zyro team

Anne

Pros and Cons of using Zyro

It's bitter-sweet but mostly sweet. The templates are nice and several to choose from, the features are great and easy to use, the prices are really affordable for a beginner compared to other website builders.

Pros

I like the prices. Honestly for someone who is starting small, the monthly subscriptions are pocket-friendly considering the fact that not much is limited. Many website builders tend to limit vital features for the success of your website if one selects the cheapest or cheaper options. Zyro is easy to use and it doesn't limit your control of your website. I also like how the process of domain connection is not a tedious task when it comes to Zyro. I've tried connecting my domain to other website builders but it becomes a nightmare because it's either you select an expensive monthly subscription first or you go through a long and unnecessary process.

Cons

Some of the technical errors that occur. For instance, there was a time i opened my website for editing just to find that all the products i had posted disappeared. Mind you, i posted close to 100 products of my clients. I was then informed that i will have to post the products afresh and anytime i make changes, I'll have to publish my website. All the time and effort i put to making changes on my website was for nothing. I do not see the reason why there has to be an autosave then. I relied on the system to save my work but it let me down. Loading speed is still an issue especially on the phone display. SEO tools can also be improved.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

I made the switch from wixsite to zyro because i knew i could not pay for the monthly subscriptions. I think for someone to use wixsite, you have to enough capital or have a well established and successful website. I also made that switch because when i tried to transfer my domain, i was told to wait for almost two months and i could not wait for that long. I also switched from Zyro to other web builders because the load speed was very poor and i ran out of storage space. I came back to Zyro and currently using it because i noticed they made some improvements but i believe more can be done.

Willy

Zyro nos ha facilitado la operatividad

Antes perdíamos mucho tiempo tratando de explicar a diseñadores y programadores lo que requeríamos para un sitio web, y al final cuando descubrimos Zyro nos facilitó tanto las cosas que ahora nos enfocamos más en gestionar los torneos que en descifrar cómo publicar sus webs.

Pros

Las herramientas para insertar son muy sencillas de editar sin experto en programción, y en poco tiempo están publicadas con un acabado muy profesional.

Cons

Cada vez más van surgiendo nuevos items que podrían incorporarse para geolocalización o bases de datos, lo que hay es suficiente pero un tanto limitado.

Reasons for choosing Zyro

No soy experto en programación ni diseño web, mis colaboradores tampoco así que de este modo pudimos hacernos de una herramienta profesional a una inversión razonable para mejorar en todo nuestro ámbito visual y de comunicación. En esta época si no estás en internet, no existes como negocio. Y gracias a Zyro, dimos ese brinco muy sencillo.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

Obviamente el nivel de programación automatizada y gráficos balanceados fue lo mejor.

Response from Zyro

Hola, Willy, Gracias por los comentarios. Nos alegra saber que confias en Zyro para tus necesidades comerciales. Nuestro equipo esta haciendo todo lo posible para ayudar a que tu negocio tenga exito. Trabajamos duro todos los dias para mejorar las funciones existentes y ofrecerte otras nuevas que te ayudaran a tener exito en linea. Puedes echar un vistazo a lo que viene a Zyro aqui: roadmap.zyro.com. Por supuesto, tambien puedes enviar tus propias sugerencias. Queremos asegurarte que siempre puedes confiar en nuestro equipo de Exito del cliente para responder a todas tus preguntas y ayudarte a resolver cualquier problema. No dudes en ponerte en contacto con nosotros a traves de support@zyro.com o iniciando un chat en vivo directamente en tu panel de Zyro. !Estamos emocionados de tenerte con nosotros! Te deseamos un hermoso dia, El Equipo de Zyro

Replied August 2021

Cristian

Recomendación Zyro

Ha sido muy buena, la recomiendo 100% para comenzar, estoy seguro que para futuros proyectos seguiré usando Zyro. y aun me flat por probar los planes más completos por ejemplo el de tienda en linea.

Pros

Me ha gustado bastante la facilidad con la que es posible crear un sitio web aun sin saber nada del tema. Me gusta que con un solo pago ya incluye el alojamiento, el software de diseño de la pagina y la posibilidad de incorporar un dominio externo y vincular una cuenta de correo empresarial. He tenido que ajustar algunas cosas sobre el correo empresarial y el servicio de atención ha sido muy rápido y me solucionaron mis dudas de manera clara.

Cons

Lo que no me ha gustado mucho es que hay pocas plantillas aun y no se pueden ingresar gran variedad de colores predeterminados

Reasons for choosing Zyro

Por el costo beneficio que ofrece y la lista de funcionalidades me pareció muy amplia.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

Para mayor facilidad de uso y para ahorrar un poco de dinero.

Response from Zyro

Hola, Cristian, !Gracias por compartir tus comentarios! Estamos encantados de conocer tu experiencia al utilizar nuestro creador de sitios web. Nos esforzamos por brindar la mejor experiencia de usuario y brindar funcionalidades nuevas y mejoradas. Tus comentarios nos motivan a continuar con nuestro trabajo. Atentamente, Equipo Zyro

Replied July 2021

An abundant stream of impressiveness

During the time of COVID, a recent struggle had arisen, and we needed to shift markets and combat new opportunities. There was a short time frame for us to launch, and everything was quite tense. After setting up all the various aspects of the business, we only had the website setup left. It was an overwhelming feeling of uncertainty when we realised that it could take ages to complete the website since that was the case the first time since I was getting used to the software as Im quite un-tech savvy. We polished and finished the Website in less than an hour, being able to use their easy drag and drop system and AI heat-maps to optimise our website's attractiveness.

Pros

After using Zyro for a while, and hosting websites on it, I found that it majorly combatted the other services iv used. Sometimes i wish i can go into a time machine and travel into the future just to experience the new updates they would release as time comes, since iv seen some exiting new AI features that was recently added. The most prominent unique aspect of Zyro which iv seen, is the customer service which always goes Up and Over with their delivery and assistance. Unlike any other service iv ever seen before. Another majorly unique aspect which has been a privilege to receive, was the custom requirements we had which the customer service team had helped us launch on our website, which boosted our business's overall ease of use, and streamlined a major part of the payment gateway aspect of our venture.

Cons

I have initially found some struggles with the load time of the websites, but it seems as if it has its good days and bad days, which seems to be common amongst any server.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

Initially, I had been struggling with Shopify's customer support as I frequently require assistance, and found to have many unresolved issues within working with them. A colleague recommended that we switched to Zyro, and after seeing the drastic decrease in cost and apparent ease of use, it was a no brainer to try it. After doing so, and quickly getting used to the software, Zyro has turned me into a loyal customer, perhaps even a raver since iv recommended it so often.

Shubham

Hands down! No-brainer, No-code website

Satisfied. I had websites on Wordpress and bubble.. but I switched them over here for I can make the same website over here at far cheaper rates and yeah! great convenience.

Pros

The UI/UX is very easy to navigate. It took me months to figure out things in Wordpress, while it took me a day or two for Zyro. Best part, it has all the features one need for a professional website.

Cons

Updating MX records for email is not mentioned clearly. You need to contact support for email setup, which, albiet, they will do promptly.

Reasons for choosing Zyro

No-brainer. Very affordable. Have all the essential features one need to make a totally professional looking website. Best part, very good support team.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

Wordpress is messy to use with hard to sort features. They made me forcefully change my domain registrar for making & hosting website and pay again for the same domain to them.

Response from Zyro

Hello, Shubham, Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted to hear about your experience with Zyro! Rest assured our team will always be dedicated to bring you easy to use tools for all your website creation needs. Have a wonderful day, Zyro team

Replied May 2021

Rodney

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Zyro Site Builder

Overall I have had a great experience with Zyro. The site functions great and I was able to link my domain without issue. The price is the best part as it is saving me a lot of money. It also saves me time as I could code the site and just pay for hosting, but that would take a lot longer.

Pros

I really like the site builder I was able to get my site back up and running with Zyro quickly and link my domain. The price was a selling point to me as I was paying over $500 a month with a competitor.

Cons

One thing that I do not like is that the site menu has to be at the top of the page also I can't find a way to change the background color of the dropdowns for the menu so my submenus can't be seen until you hover over them.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

I switched to Zyro mainly because it had the features that I needed and the price was way better.

Response from Zyro

Hello, Rodney, Thank you for the feedback. It's pleasing to hear that you are happy with your transition to Zyro. Our goal is to make website building a pleasant experience for everyone your success is our success. We constantly improve our products and work to make them easier to use and powerful at the same time. If you need any help setting up any part of your website, get in touch with our Customer Success team we are always here to help and answer all your questions. Best regards, Zyro team

Replied September 2021

Oscar

The easiest and less restrictive editor, hands down

I needed a landing page and a portfolio of sorts. i am using my website to mee those needs. With an already busy schedule, I really didn't want to learn anything or have to hire someone and pay thousands for something so small and simple. My friend recommended this and I could not be happier. I love that with the Zyro editor, things just work.

Pros

After waiting for so long to getting a website going, I finally found one and used the Zyro editor to build my page. I was very happy to see that the editor didn't restrict me from moving things where I wanted them and how I wanted them. I love my freedom too much so this was great. Adding new elements to my website was a quick 2 minute tutorial that helped me really customize my site to make it really mine.

Cons

Add more categories to types of services like IT services, mechanic, gardening.

Reasons for choosing Zyro

Because its cheap, lets be honest, the pandemic put us all on a budget and ease of use. I dont want to be a website engineer so why would I even bother learning website building, when I can just use Zyro to build the same website in minutes.

Reasons for switching to Zyro

I wanted a fresh start and needed a website on a clutch, Zyro came through for me.

Response from Zyro

Hello, Oscar, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are excited you chose Zyro for your business and now enjoy using it. We want nothing more than your happiness and business success. Our team is working hard to deliver you the best experience, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send us an email at support@zyro.com, send us a message on Facebook, or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard. We wish you a beautiful day, Zyro team

Zyro