Browse Zyro Reviews

Arpita from Misis

Zyro is a great experience

I had a great experience. it is very easy to use

Pros

The platform is super easy to use and very less time comsuming

Cons

I think with time more features will be added

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

I am using hostinger for a long time and I had domain fro hostinger. so when I saw the add, I couldn't wait to use zyro

Jana from Jana Knorr DESIGN

I AM OBSESSED!

I was able to solve my fear of having to use a template because it was so easy and beautiful to work with! I usually work together with programmers who help me realize my designs through coding but I have some Webdesign requests who don't have much of a budget. Being able to use a pre-customized template and do the final touches to it myself is a major upgrade for my portfolio. I can now confidently offer my clients a pretty awesome alternative, thank you for that!

Pros

What really convinced me choosing this product/software over another one was the Template Designs that were more beautifully designed than other ones. ZYRO is super easy to use and complicated things (such as getting a domain) was perfectly well described and SO helpful, because this service was offered within the application. I was able to set up a first draft of a website within a few hours and I'm thrilled!

Cons

I would like to have more options when it comes to customizing buttons or the width of fonts (e.g. in the menu).

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

Because the Templates looked much more beautiful and it was recommended to me by programmers I just started working with.

Adam from Mind Minders Psychology Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

Part time website and customer service that need a translator

Beautiful website i designed easily on Zyro that will go to waste, as with such rubbish service and a website that fail to load most of the time, there is no way i will pay to continue with Zyro.

Pros

easy to use and can build a website in a couple of hours, though some features are missing but easy to use for a beginner

Cons

the cusotmer service take ages to reply, and when they do they ask over and over about the same thing, as they dont understand english. so you need to try to simplify the problem into simple english or find a translator. the website itself , fails to load more times than it loads and this lead to loss of business as many of my clients couldnt see the website and only got a blank page. i reported this to Zyro 5 times so far but they only say it loads fine on our end. instead of looking deeper into the issue. as my client isnt sitting in Zyro offfice to see it loads fine. what matters is that it load for me and my clients everytime we enter the URL. is this is the kind of service whilst am on free trial, so what will it be like if i make the mistake and become a paying customer????

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

ease of use and as they are part of hostinger where am hosting all our companies 7 websites

Response from Zyro

Replied March 2021

Hello, Adam, Thank you for your thorough feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience and that your experience was not as pleasant as we are aiming. We always strive for the highest standards, so this situation does not make us happy either. We are aware that our Customer Success team has already contacted you privately and we hope that all issues have already been solved. If you have any more concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Zyro team

Oluwabunmi from Bossluxx

My Honest Feedback Of Zyro After One month of Use

Zyro is super easy to navigate. It's great for beginners and it's really nice that the customer service agents are easy to reach and always willing to help. As a first time user, I find it comfortable and affordable to use without all the complications of building a website. They could really work on the integrations however, that's the only thing I'm still having trouble with.

Pros

I started buliding my website with Zyro a little over a month ago, overall the customer service is great! As a first time retailer, many of the features were new to me and so it was really nice that they were always super accessible and willing to help. They're really chatty and it's almost like you're talking to a work friend.

Cons

I think Zyro could do a lot better with the integration. It's been like 3 weeks since I've been trying to integrate my mailerlite pop up feature to my website and it still is not working for some reason.

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

I guess I wanted to give it a chance. I could've gone with shopify since it is one of the other popular options on the market but I gave it a shot. For the most part, I stayed on because of the customer service. I really liked the agents so I decided to stay and not switch when I started having troubles with integration.

Dianna from Dawnridge Designs

So Far So Good

Even though my store isn't opened yet. It has been an adventure. I would recommend Zyro for it's ease of use.

Pros

By far the software is easy to use. You have more control of where you want photos, buttons and text. It's very user friendly. When I couldn't find what I was looking for, a click to chat with customer service was quick and handy.

Cons

Maybe having a drop down menu in legal when finding say, return policy and such. More apps that cater to setting up for returns. Shopify has a few really easy to use companies that set up returns. Had no idea what was clicked to launch the store when I'm not ready to. Maybe change that and make a very visible LAUNCH STORE button.

Reasons for Switching to Zyro

I had more options with Zyro. For me Shopify was not user friendly, though it had more helpful apps like, Aftership for returns. GoDaddy wasn't bad but again, Zyro had more set up options.

Anita from Anita's Heart Space Healings

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Efficient, Practical and Cost-Effective

The customer support staff are always helpful and informative with clear, concise instruction and answers. I have had a fun experience creating my first ever website. The online tools are easy to navigate and familiarise with. If I do get stuck the customer support team are always friendly and helpful and they also respond in a timely manner. I felt it was great value for money when I shopped around.

Pros

Easy to navigate. If I got stuck the customer support service team were always very helpful with assisting me to resolve issues or to teach me new ways to navigate the software.

Cons

The initial implementation of making my website live was the trickiest bit as I was forwarded to an external webhosting provider but they did not have an account for me to log into so I had to back to Zyro. But once Zyro were made aware of my problem they resolved the issue in a very efficient and fast manner and my website was up and running.

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

My internal instinct! I do not purchase things because they are well known. I purchase things because they feel right and I also consider reviews.

Angelica from Substantia

Industry: Cosmetics

Amazing alternative

Developing my website with Zyro started as an adventure because it was all so new, but I reallly wanted an alternative from the usual sites that charge commissions for the sale and for every little think you want to implement, and I can totally say Zyro has been above my expectations!

Pros

I love how everything is so easy to use and there's always someone happy to help you in case you need assistance. The templates are pretty and work accordingly.

Cons

I wish there could be a shopping cart icon integrated on the main menu. Also it would be amazing if the online shop could be edited just as easily as the rest of the page (specially fonts).

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

I liked the freshness, prices and amazing service.

Darya from LetiqueDK

Excellent platform for start up businesses

Excellent experience, especially the quality of online support

Pros

The ease of building a website from scratch without any programming background

Cons

Had issues with integration with Google adds

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

First of all, for me it felt like more flexibility to put together building blocks for the website layout. I liked the layout templates, the easiness of working on the platform. You can build a website from scratch within one day with no previous experience.

Karolina from PKS maistas

Simplicity is the key

Easy to use. Incredibly fast and helpful support. No problem connecting your SEO tools. You literally can build a very basic website with the essential information in an hour and it will look professional.

Pros

I tried the BASIC plan. I really like that it is super user-friendly. Very easy to make a beautiful website, a lot of great templates, easy to search and add stock pictures. If you do not need any special features, it is a great place to start.

Cons

I really miss some text-editing features, such as bullet points. I would like more functionality with button customization and their placement. Also, I could use a search bar on my ZYRO website.

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

Easier to use and easier to make it pretty.

A newborn web editor

I feel my self on the fence, I have enjoyed using this platform and I was thinking in upgrading my account but I'm thinking if I can afford those crashes and lack of features. I think they are on the right track but there is a long way to improve.

Pros

It's super intuitive, along with their free trial and integration with your domain it makes the web easy to use.

Cons

There are so many features missing yet, really simple things like resizing your pictures in the web are not implemented yet. It also crashed during 3 days making my business obsolete for that time.

Daniel from Rutherford Marketing

An abundant stream of impressiveness

During the time of COVID, a recent struggle had arisen, and we needed to shift markets and combat new opportunities. There was a short time frame for us to launch, and everything was quite tense. After setting up all the various aspects of the business, we only had the website setup left. It was an overwhelming feeling of uncertainty when we realised that it could take ages to complete the website since that was the case the first time since I was getting used to the software as Im quite un-tech savvy. We polished and finished the Website in less than an hour, being able to use their easy drag and drop system and AI heat-maps to optimise our website's attractiveness.

Pros

After using Zyro for a while, and hosting websites on it, I found that it majorly combatted the other services iv used. Sometimes i wish i can go into a time machine and travel into the future just to experience the new updates they would release as time comes, since iv seen some exiting new AI features that was recently added. The most prominent unique aspect of Zyro which iv seen, is the customer service which always goes Up and Over with their delivery and assistance. Unlike any other service iv ever seen before. Another majorly unique aspect which has been a privilege to receive, was the custom requirements we had which the customer service team had helped us launch on our website, which boosted our business's overall ease of use, and streamlined a major part of the payment gateway aspect of our venture.

Cons

I have initially found some struggles with the load time of the websites, but it seems as if it has its good days and bad days, which seems to be common amongst any server.

Reasons for Switching to Zyro

Initially, I had been struggling with Shopify's customer support as I frequently require assistance, and found to have many unresolved issues within working with them. A colleague recommended that we switched to Zyro, and after seeing the drastic decrease in cost and apparent ease of use, it was a no brainer to try it. After doing so, and quickly getting used to the software, Zyro has turned me into a loyal customer, perhaps even a raver since iv recommended it so often.

Amna from Amna Sadaf

Amna's Review

My overall experience with Zyro is great. I am a writer and I have not aptitude of handling and dealing technical websites's issues, but Its team has made everything so easy that I can smoothly utilize its available features. My journey from website integration to website editing has become tension free now. I am satisfied that I have taken a good decision of choosing Zyro for this journey.

Pros

This product is easy to use for beginners, but also for those people who are not technically friendly. Zyro's customer service is amazing. The team members assist me in an effective way whenever I face any difficulty, whether it is related to website integration or website editing. It offers the best package at the reasonable price. If you are a non technical person and want to use digital media for providing your services or selling your products then Zyro is the best option to opt, you will feel pro while availing it. I find logo maker, image resizer and Al background remover more interesting.

Cons

Requested features: Separate page preview link for each page, customize writer's name for a blog. More logo making style options. I am a freelance writer and I need more features, those could make my website more engaging to my readers. I need like dislike option for my writing so that I could be able to trigger out that how much my content attracts the audience. i need that my subscribers get the notification whenever i publish a new blog and article.

Xing from XJ

Incredible, near perfect of what you need for your own website at a affordable cost

Great. Near perfect.

Pros

Zyro has helped me to establish my business much easily in a way that I am able to setup my own website with zero knowledge in coding. The monthly pricing is by far the cheapest compared to other famous sites like Wix & squarespace in terms of overall pricing to get you started on your own website. Zyro customer support is also excellent in a way that they are very professional in their communication and prompt in respond as well. All in all, I invest my time onto Zyro instead of Wix or Squarespace is mainly because of how affordable it is & the ease of use towards beginners with professional templates to help us get started, fast. These are my honest thoughts using Zyro for the past 2 weeks. Yes, I am new to Zyro and have yet to regret a single bit.

Cons

I would rate 9/10. Just a few minor features that Zyro needs to implement to compete fully with Wix & Squarespace that has these features. - More flexibility in cropping image (Being able to adjust left, right, top, bottom, will be a game changer) As of now, we can't do that. Thus, it is something that kind of frustrates me at times. - Need more flexibility in terms of text headlines. As of now, we are given 6 different sizes of text to choose from, but when we change one of it. It affects the entire website fonts which is something I dislike a lot because it really ruins how the website will look in seconds with accidental fonts that you don't like. - Thus, if I can request, to make text more independent instead of a group that affects the rest of the text that should not have been a concern from the start.

Kristjan from kristjan

Amazingly easy

One of the problems I have is that updating my sites regularly is a bit of a pain because of the back-end, so I just don't do it often enough. I think, due to the ease of use of this builder, I'll be abale to keep up to date on my sites much more frequently.

Pros

Compared to the well known website builders we all know from the endless Youtube ads, Zyro stacks up amazingly well. It is incredibly easy to use, very responsive and quick, and has a fair amount of features. I really appreciate the asset importer, which made grabbing all my pics from my current site a breeze. The builder also has a grid layout system that is the best I have ever used. Overall the builder just feels snappy and clear. So far I love it.

Cons

There are a few features missing, such as email hosting, anchor links, video backgrounds and a few more, but they have a clear roadmap that is user viewable (and votable) that lay out upcoming and planned feature updates.

Easier, fresher, snappier

Paulo Andro from A1 PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD INC

Zyro Revolution! The Next Big Thing!

I am blown away!

Pros

1. Fast! Its super fast to use. Its like I'm using my local power point editor. 2. Almost no learning curve! Its that easy! I have no experience in web designing but I'm editing here like a pro. 3. Ease of deployment. It guides you on every step when linking it to your own domain. 4. Fairly price! I'm amazed how inexpensive it is. Even though I'm using a gift version (which is very generous of them to give I might add), I will not hesitate to subscribe after it ends. 5. Speedy and Highly Technical Support. When I need clarification, I just open up the chat and boom.. A very professional and knowledgeable technical support guides me along the way. To be honest, I'm not even surprised since Hostinger is behind this service. 6. Lots of Templates and More to come! 7. AI powered! Its the future! It even auto generate a website for me! Thats AMAZING! Bottom line, It welcomes new user whos not familiar with coding. Its intuitive UI and helpful technical support is all you need to make your website amazing! Thank you Zyro!

Cons

1. Few Templates to choose from(yet). Although you can mishmash other templates to build a new one. And also they have a roadmap on whats more to come so its no biggie for me.

Antonio from Toroforth d.o.o.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Best online website builder

Pros

Easy to use, lots of features for little money

Cons

Multiple languages for stores only. Changing a template can be much simpler.

Dissatisfaction with the former

Utkarsh from Self

Build Site As you think

I has been great experience in working with Zyro and i will use it daily to make knowledge more accessible.

Pros

The best feature is drag and drop interface and intuitive enough to understand the components.

Cons

The least thing I liked about this software is as uch none till now.

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

It is good and have niche design as compared to other project and have AI generator that makes thing awesome.

Harsha from Conceptia software technologies

Unique and helpful platform for website building online.

Website can be built for the limited time and can use all the features with all the inbuilt images and themes. User interface is very easy for the beginners.

Pros

The free website building for Limited time is helpful. The cost management is quite manageable. New features in this platform is inspirational. User friendly interface.

Cons

Theme customisation can be improved which is limited. Personal theme building and customisation is necessary. Few times the application gets crashed and it doesn't respond, this feature can be enhanced.

Wanted to explore.

Mark from Self-Employed

Inexpensive and Feature Full

I'm trying to launch a new business, so hoping to gain clients through my site.

Pros

When I started building my site, my marketing adviser directed me towards Zyro. At first I wasn't convinced. I had tried a number of other website builders and just took her advise. Once I started to use and get familiar with the editor, my site quickly took shape. Whenever I got stuck I got great help from Zyro's online web chat support. The cost was very reasonable

Cons

Not too many cons for me. I was n't very familiar with modern website builders, so it took a bit of time for me to get up to speed. Not sure it would have been any different with other products

Mostly cost

david from Career Solutions Ltd

Really easy to use and first-class support

I have set up my own professional website from scratch with no previous experience.

Pros

Easy for a novice to build a site from scratch. Good selection of tools.. Great selection of free images. Really fantastic support team

Cons

There are some additional features i would like to see

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

Cheaper and looked easy to use

Zablon from Education Management

Absolutely wonderful.

My experience with Zyro so far has been very good. It's great to have a platform where I can easily manage my website. I recommend Zyro to anyone who wants to create a website.

Pros

Zyro has given me a platform to easily show my work to my peers and give back to the community by helping me create a fully functional website and blog in just a few steps. The ease in which anyone can create a website is amazing.

Cons

The only thing I did not like about Zyro's website builder is the fact that there is no good option for integrating different templates on different parts of your website.

Joseph from Providence Real Estate Solutions LLC

Just what I was looking for

Pleasure using Zyro's service. It's inexpensive and very easy to customize your website. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Pros

The ease of use and the simplicity of the website creator both saved me a ton of time. A major pro - was that I reached out to customer service a few times and they got right back to me and helped me get my site up and running.

Cons

No real complaints about the software. Maybe the tiles in the site creator could be a little smaller to get elements a little closer together - if you wanted to do so.

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

The cost compare to similar services

Fabian from Vrijheidsverzet

Industry: Public Policy

Easy to use!

It was easy to use and Im recommending it to everyone

Pros

Its cheap and easy to use for beginners.

Cons

There were not really many cons so im very happy with it!

Reasons for Switching to Zyro

Because i wanted a domein for cheap

Luis from UPAV

Luis J.

I like using it, it's very easy to use an intuitive.

Pros

It's easy to use and it looks beautiful in desktop and mobile.

Cons

I can't embed code in every part of the site.

Because of the price.

Kanika from AtKanikas

Great themes to select and start with

Pros

Easy setup and good customer support helped to setup my website in just a day.

Cons

lost some items as they weren't backed up automatically

Price comparision, better themes

Sonia from HCM Deck

Excellent

So far so good!

Pros

I really like the ease and possibilities

Cons

I didn't find anything bad so far. I'm using it for 2nd day

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

overall

Reasons for Switching to Zyro

I couldn't personalise as much as I wanted

Vytautas from Pigūs triukai

Great service

Pros

Easy to use, in my native language and not expensive.

Cons

Maybe more templates. And automaticaly generated "AI" pages could be better.

Daniel from FiniDev

Most simple website builder ever!

From, design, to deployment, all the way to the add-ons and payment. My overall experience with Zyro is great! I believe it is a tool anyone can use to get a website build up and off the ground lightning fast!

Pros

I love the ease of use with Zyro. The simplistic approach to the design interface.

Cons

It needs a little bit more design functionality. A few more options in order to dial in the design a bit more.

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

The lightweight simple yet somewhat powerful approach. Also, really love the built-in HEATMAP!

Tony from BM Psychology

A much cheaper alternative to Squarespace/Wix with 95% of the features.

Excellent, support staff is great and knowledgeable, although they don't always answer 'within minutes' as indicated in their chat window.

Pros

Ease of use, the grid feature is very useful to keep your elements aligned. The modern designed website that has the wow factor.

Cons

The product still has a few finishing touches, for example, there is no current way to edit the blog author. There's also no native ability for bullet points. However, most of these could be fixed with simple workarounds.

Subhajit from Studiodo Photography

Industry: Photography

Good product for beginners

It meets my basic needs of online campaigns.

Pros

The website editor is user-friendly no doubt. But, it doesn't contain many features. I should say this product is perfect for beginners and novices.

Cons

I think the SEO system offered by this software is mediocre. For example, if I post the link of my website on Facebook, as a preview I see only the attached logo of my website. But, I must have seen the first image uploaded on the website.

Zyro is more user-friendly

Rohit from Freelance

Industry: Music

Great easy to use website builder

Pros

At this price point, they are offering a lot of features and if you get stuck in the way, their customer support is quite prompt. I like the minimalism in the preset templates however I'd suggest you build your custom for a much more unique layout. Maybe use the templates as a guideline.

Cons

I was quite let down when I was told that .com domain name does not come free with the unleased plan. I was under the impression that it would be available since it's one of the most commonly used ones. I think they should make it more clear to their users of this fact.

Jurga from IT atrankos

Everything you need

Pros

It is a website builder, which has everything you need. And they are continuously updating it.

Cons

It would be nice to have an option to make bullet points. And I was told, that this feature is coming.

Alexander Vijay from ACE DESIGN & PRINTING

Industry: Graphic Design

Best Website Builder Services that is out there

Terribly happy with Zyro. Very fast and efficient team, always there for their users, extremely reliable in problem-solving. One of the best team i've encountered and am very happy with choosing Zyro as my platform.

Pros

The completeness of building a website and its ease of use. The drag and drop button is really helpful and there's constant updates every week. I'm happy with choosing Zyro and their team are really friendly to talk to and is a handful of help. Problem-solving equations are always on the dot whenever a request has been sent to the team. Utilizing the AI features is really a big help in content management. No experience of difficulties, only enjoyment throughout the building process

Cons

The software has room for improvement but has not created any doubts in me to dislike about the website. It has only fulfilled a satisfaction and an enjoyable time.

Modern, affordable and user friendly hosting provider

I use Zyro for hosting and built my business website, I think it was a right choice for someone almost without any web development experience.

Pros

Extremely user friendly and easy to use. Very responsive and easy to reach support.

Cons

Due to making everything user friendly, some information is lacking and some more advanced features are lacking, but new features are being rolled out.

Price

Mark from Well, A Deep Subject, LLC

My first time trying Zyro and I'm addicted

Got a website up and running in a day with everything I needed.

Pros

I've used many Drag and Drop website builders in the past, this one is by far the easiest, most intuitive and still beautiful. Customer service helped me when I didn't get my Google Analytics in just right and got me back on track. Highly recommended.

Cons

Would like if there was a drag and drop to add and move it where you want it.

Reasons for Switching to Zyro

Much easier, very little learning curve.

Taylor from Taylor Boucher

My favorite new website builder

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use the editor. Wix is OK, but Zyro is cleaner. It's also easy to hook up your domain and make your first deployment.

Cons

They are still working on features, but they release new stuff all the time. I think before you know it they'll be a big contender.

Jeremias from Freelance

Industry: Publishing

Zyro - Simple y Rapido

Pros

Lo que mas me gusto es la forma de trabajar las plantillas para las paginas web,. Facil de interpretar la forma de uso de la appweb y muy dinamico el interfaz

Cons

Lo que menos me gusta es el titulo que te ponen a tu web por no pagar, pero bueno es entendible ya que deben hacer publicidad de su sitioi

Response from Zyro

Replied April 2021

Hello, Jeremias, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We highly appreciate it, as it helps us improve. We're glad you're enjoying Zyro - rest assured our Customer Success team will always be there to help you out! Regards, Zyro team

Tautvydas from Wist Lures

Industry: Sporting Goods

Support

Best thing is 24/7 support. Im not a programmer but when i have some issue, they help me a lot!

Pros

First of all i want to say big THANX to support. Guys know they work! Also easy to use.

Cons

Product options can be better. I need to change product from colour and also need that option change when i scrol a product colours.

better support

Mauricio from VSW

Just wonderful

I am a beginner, but I already have the facility to build good pages that already bring me results.

Pros

Easy to build and implement. Present and assertive support. Unmatched page speed.

Cons

It does not yet have the function of inserting snippets.

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

My focus was on just a good website builder.

Performance and simplicity.

Jokūbas from Cozyplace

Zyro feedback

Pros

I started using Zyro last year, I am really surprised by the good quality friendly, quick, and helpful support on this platform.

Cons

It's a pretty new platform, so they are still working on adding more functions, updating, and figuring it out to be their perfect version.

Adrian from Orchester der Kulturen gGmbH

Great european alternative to website building

great e-commerce store with lots of features, great to get a personal and unique design for your website

Pros

very easy and intuitive to use, amazing customer support by real human beings

Cons

new features are coming all the time, most awaited by me: multi lingual versions , more lightbox features

Karina from KEEROSS

Great software for small business owners

Pros

Convenient to use, easily created e.shop by myself. Excellent and fast customer service. Excellent integration systems, easy SEO management.

Cons

Sometimes there are server problems. There is also a lack of wider design options.

Navin from University

Zyro approriate for the right audience

Pros

Ease of use, features and functional capacity.

Cons

Lack of extensibility and ability to instruct custom solutions

Naj from icuro ltd

Small consultancy business is live on the web

I needed to get a website up and running ahead of the IR35 rollout for contractors working in the private sector and so I had an urgent need to prove that I am an independent business and that I do care about growth by reaching millions of customers through a company website...and we are now live on the web !

Pros

I liked the ease of use in building a professional looking website with minimal effort and technical 'know-how'. The coding was all done behind the scenes and all I felt I was doing was putting a PowerPoint presentation together.

Cons

Once the website was published, there was very little feedback in terms of 'what happens next' and so that experience left me thinking "is that it?". Would have been good to have a step-by-step guide available to read and understand as I bought the Zyro plan through Hostinger.

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

Linked through Hostinger and so this seemed like the best value for money and solution available for what I wanted to achieve.

UMAIR from ONLINEBUY LTD

Industry: Facilities Services

ITS CHEAP EASY TO USE AND NO HIDDEN COSTS

IT IS GOOD EXPERIENCE AS I AM AN INEXPERIENCED PERSON IN THIS FIELD AND MADE MY OWN WEBSITE

Pros

ITS REALLY EASY TO USE LIKE I SET UP MY WEBSITE UNDER ONE HOUR

Cons

NOT TO MUCH DESIGNS AND OPTIONS THAT IS LEAST THING I LIKE

Gilang from Javajava

good help

helpful Customare Care and easy

Pros

it's so easy to use, even for me who have no background in web building

Cons

nothing, really. maybe the template is not a lot, but other than that it's fine

trying out

Great software

Pros

User service and communication, always someone available for me

Cons

Not simple everytime on admin problems so need help for that

Carolina from CCBHS

Industry: Mental Health Care

The AI Article Generator is NOT useful at all

Themes, Customer Services experiences is 10 BUT negative experience in AI texts/article generators.

Pros

The themes and other features of the app are amazing and the pricing is affordable.

Cons

The AI article generator that I'm looking for and the factor that I decided to signed up for the 1 year subscription is NOT USABLE at all. It generates articles that has nothing to do with the article.

Paul from Salesforce

Highly recommend Zyro!

Pros

Ease of use and high quality design. They make everything easy starting your site or online business. What really sets them apart is the high level of support, which has been great so far.

Cons

The process of buying and integrating a domain was a little shaky, but support resolved any issues very quickly. The ability to have an email address directly from the site would be nice.

Jean-Michel from Gite A l'ancienne ferme

Small site for a holiday rental

It was my first experience in creating a website. It was fast, and the online team was really efficient to solve my problems.

Pros

No big problems using the software and an excellent online aftersales service, fast and efficient.

Cons

No big problems, but sometimes the help in english was difficult to understand for a newcommer.