• Pros

• "The software is easy to use and works great for our busy Tree removal and trimming company."

• "Very professional and nice to show our clients a quality product. "

• "The ability to use multi-day projects. The SCM is great, and this really helps with our inventory counts. The job costing is amazing."

• Cons

• "There are some very minor tweaks that are specific to what we use that we wish we could tweak, but this software is designed for more than just what we need. "

• "Sometimes there's little kinks or funky problems that occur, but it seems the folks at Arborgold are constantly updating and improving."

• "There are a few bugs, although when you report them they are usually sorted on the next update."

Browse Arborgold Reviews

Pete from P.C.Hoag & Co.,Inc.

Arborgold Rocks!

A complete picture of my operation. The 'costing' system is awesome. If you know your breakeven point the costing system will show you instantly where you are financially.

Pros

1) Easy to use 2) Incredibly functional 3) Excellent Communication capabilities from the phone center to the invoicing. 4) Excellent customer support

Cons

Some things that should be part of the system are not getting updated. In particular I have been asking for a link on Mobile Crew to the Maintenance file so that Un billlable hours can be applied to equipment or any other item when the crew is not working.

W Curby from Cubry's Lawn & Garden

Arborgold

The customer service is exceptional. They are all very helpful, just what you want in a software company. If you've ever had a bad experience with a software company, you know what I'm talking about!

Pros

Cons

We have a love/hate with the amount of updates, and new uses that they release. They seem to upgrade the program every couple of months.

Reasons for Choosing Arborgold

After speaking with Donna, and the Customer Service people, we were sold on the product.

Cassandra from Rayzor's Edge Tree Service

Annual Renewals

Pros

I was really stressing annual renewals this year and Arborgold was there to help. After watching a webinar I saw that they could provide the support I needed. I was paired up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], a support supervisor, he made the process so quick and easy and most importantly I am confident what got generated.

Cons

That I couldn't feel confident on my own.

Josh from Oak Bros Tree Care & Removal LLC

Positive

Very good. We are happy with this service.

Pros

Very professional and nice to show our clients a quality product.

Cons

Takes a while to understand how to utilize this software to fullest potential. Kind of expensive

Reasons for Choosing Arborgold

Referrals from other friends in the industry

Nancy from North-Eastern Tree Service, Inc

Way too slow to be productive...

It's a very expensive software, maybe for a small tree or landscape company it would work but for us not cost effective.

Pros

ArborGold has a lot of capability and features. It's Industry specific so if your'e an Arborist, it has wonderful insight into your business and trade.

Cons

Its platform is access and it runs very slow. When generating reports especially, go get a coffee, do your nails and get lunch because it is a dog. I use Quickbooks too and got spoiled with there split second results. Also, customer service is great when you're buying the product and often absent when you own it. Then any custom reports you need is an upcharge. We switched back to QB...

Laura from PPM Tree Service & Arbor Care, LLC

Changed our business!

AMAZING!

Pros

This product has changed the way we do business. It's helped us create a more professional look to our proposals, provides real-time information at the fingertips of the employees as they need it and is overall a very impressive software!

Cons

Not much, I would have liked for it to allow me to do my AP through it as well since I'm moving away from Quickbooks.

Reasons for Choosing Arborgold

It's more custom to our business and allowed us to customize our look.

John from Infinity Lawn & Landscaping Inc.

Arborgold is definitely worth the money

During the times where I had run into those learning curves, someone from their amazing staff was right there to help me. (Sensitive Content Hidden), you all are awesome!

Pros

There are so many things that I'm enjoying about this software. One that stands out is their ability to make upgrades and changes that suit your company's needs.

Cons

Least thing I liked about the software was the learning curves. This software can do almost anything you can imagine.

Reasons for Choosing Arborgold

A local Tree Care company near us used it for years and loves it.

Cynthia from Gaston's Tree Service

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Very helpful

I have had many great experiences with the team as far as any help I need.

Alyson from Bank On Us Services

Best customer service and software

Very user friendly and smooth working software.

Pros

I enjoy working with this software for how easy it is to use. Very user friendly and if not their customer service is very attentive and helpful!

Cons

None come to mind. I have had an issue with a staff member but nothing too serious. It happens, not everyone is great at customer service. Reps have been very friendly and helpful!

Sergio from McLaren Applied Technologies

powerful tool with best customer service

Pros

Easy to use, that means you don't have a hard learning curve. It can be adapt to any company size due to it's functionality, the customer service is brilliant, they will get back to you quickly and solving all your problems.

Cons

Steve from Pikes Tree Care, Madison, IN.

The best balance of simplicity, full functionality, and cost I've ever seen!

As the owner of a tree service with about 15 full-time year-round employees Sprout was literally an answer to my prayers. We had been using another arbor cultural software for the last nine months, it was confusing, complete overkill, and the only one in the office that knew how to use even 1% of it was the office manager. The mobile app, and field estimating part of the software was completely unusable. because of this we had developed a weird computer/paper filing system. When we received the invitation to be the beta-testers for sSprout, I jumped on it, even though my office manager was very nervous. We had probably spent four months trying figure how to use our old software. Literally, in two days we were fairly comfortable with the Sprout software. The dashboard is a great jumping off spot, the mobile estimator part of the program is simple and doesn't require a special app to use, and the crew scheduler/job scheduler is intuitive, drag and drop simple. I had looked at probably every piece of software for the arbor cultural care industry. Before sprout, everything was confusing and seemed fairly difficult to integrate into our existing system. This software is perfect! It has a very competitive price point, very clean and simple interface and set up, which makes it easy to integrate and train employees on, and gives us all of the basic stuff that we need to run every aspect of our company right off the bat, including all of your basic A/R reports, without a lot of confusing extras. My understanding is that they will be adding add-ons for purchase if you decide you want some of the flowery extras. But, from my perspective, this is the first software I have ever used that was designed to impress an arborist, and not another computer programmer. With most software programs we have used, we probably use about 10% of what it's capable of and the rest of the software just sits there unused because we have no idea what to do with it. With Sprout, we use probably 90% of its functionality on any given day and that is an incredibly empowering feeling, to be able to master, in its entirety, a software program in a short period of time is probably the dream of every owner and office manager in the world. In short, this software is designed to be easy enough to integrate even if you are running your entire company from the dashboard of your pick up truck or the comfort of your kitchen table.

John from Ricks Plant Health Care

First Class Service.

Arborgold has always been First Class in every opportunity weve had to interact with each other. They are tech support staff who I get to speak to the most offers second to none customer service with lightning fast responses to all my questions. Arborgold understands the value of a customer.

Pros

Ive had demos with our competition, Arborgold keeps steps simple for efficiency and ease of use. Theyre staff has always treated me extremely well addressing all my concerns and fast responses.

Cons

The biggest complaint I have is not being able to any invoicing, accounting, deposits from Mobile Estimator. There isnt a good way for me to access any of this information while Im out in the field. When working 12hrs out and about, to come home to get caught up on things I wasnt able to do while I was out is a little frustrating.

Response from Tree Management Systems

Replied January 2019

John thanks so much for your positive feedback! We really appreciate you and Rick's Plant Health care. Here's the great news... MobileEstimator is currently under technical development review, so there will be more features, including accounting and invoicing enhancements, arriving throughout this year.

Brian from Mutchie Tree Care

Industry: Chemicals

Reps is AWESOME

Been with arborgold for about 11 years now and the customer service has been awesome.

Pros

I am writing this review because of the great customer support that reps provided me. He was prompt with the feedback from e-mails and when we scheduled a time to speak on the phone he called me at exactly the correct time. He was able to easily communicate what the issue was and how he could correct the problem for me. Furthermore, he moved some jobs in away that made my life much easier. VERY HAPPY

Cons

NOTHING. Whenever their is an issue, they are quick to resolve it. The updates they provide for the software keep us up to date.

Allison from Summer Lawns, Inc

True Customer Relationship Management Software

If you're looking for a full CRM software, that's specific to the Green Industry, Arborgold is the answer. There are several software providers out there, that perhaps know how to write software, but none of them actually know anything about the Green Industry. Most of what we found was a generic "any kind of service company" software, but all service industries and their corresponding challenges are a little different. Arborgold knows our industry from years of practical hands on experience in the Green Industry, and it really does show in how it functions. If you want to take your business to the next level, and can't seem to do it on your own, you NEED Arborgold. - Are you tired of spending money to generate leads to get the phone to ring, to only lose the message and forget to call them back? - Do you need help following up on bids you gave to a customer? How about automatically following up with them, without you having to remember to do it? - Do you want to give your customers the ability to pay you instantly without having to call your office to make a payment? - Do you struggle with trying to schedule your production and work orders? <-- Are you still using Excel or some huge list for this? - How many hours a month do you spend on invoicing your customers? What if I told you it would only take you 5 minutes a month? If you said Yes to any of these, then Arborgold will absolutely be able to help you take your business to the next level, and help you keep your sanity in the process. It may be a monthly cost to use Arborgold, but we'll be with them for years to come. I also can't say enough about the entire staff at Arborgold. They genuinely want to help you succeed, and that is something you just can't find anywhere else that writes and supports software.

Mary from Ground Effects

Slow Slow Slow Software.

Gave Arbor about 5 years while the used my buisness to beta test their flawed software. Could not have been a bigger waste of time. Everything, every command, took multiple clicks, forever to refresh, just poor design and half the time I was on the phone with support for the same problems over and over again. It was very expensive and they were always changing it. again, get the product together before you sell it. Improvements were constantly promised but were never really delivered when you compare this to other programs. We don't have time to relearn everything every time you update. It is just a slow program. We switched to LMN and feel positively SAVED from Arbor Gold despair. Much more intuitive and speed and ease of use is incredible. And it does more! I gave way too much of my time to this inferior program.

Response from Tree Management Systems

Replied March 2017

Mary we're very sorry you weren't completely satisfied. Our records show that you came on board with us when we had our desktop installation Windows product, and then you migrated to Arborgold Cloud. Over the lifespan of your 5 year relationship with our products, we can see only six support tickets on file in the last two and a half years that you used Arborgold Cloud. None of the six support tickets were related to the speed of the cloud software. We do thank you for the 5 star rating on our support team. If they were made aware of any speed concerns they could have helped troubleshoot by running diagnostics tests. Low bandwidth, firewalls, internal networks, browsers etc can all impact speed performance. Again, we're sorry we couldn't have helped you troubleshoot your speed issue. We wish you the best that business growth can bring.

Chris from CS Tree Services, Inc

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Tree Business Management made Easy!

Since coming onboard with Arborgold 5 years ago, we have been able to streamline our proposal to work order to invoicing capabilty. Customers appreciate well laid out proposal, crew members have instant access to all jobs, notes, and pictures, and job completion and invoice tracking makes it easy to collect and keep track of the money.

Pros

The number of features avaible gives you great adaptability to your own methodology.

Cons

I still haven't figured out how to get it to lick stamps for me for my customers that don't have email!

Renee from Clipper Tree Service

To have ArborGold and to be able to complete 9 out of 10 tasks without having to change programs it awesome. Anything that makes my job(s) easier and more efficient gets a gold star from me.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It is not complicated to learn and switching from screen to screen is flawless.

Cons

Some areas required a number of steps to complete and I wish it was a little more efficient. The invoicing requires a deletion of the invoice to add a CC fee to the invoice.

Carol from North American Tree

We have used Arborgold since 2008 we have been pleased

Pros

I love the professional look it gives our Company. I want to use more of the features. they are always changing things to make it better.

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult figuring out how to use the job cost feature which I still have not gotten down yet but hope to be using crew app so we know when jobs are complete faster. There is nothing I really least like about it just something I need to work on. I does take time to learn it but its worth it.

Meagon from Tree Tech Inc.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

User Friendly!!!

Pros

Mostly I like how easy it was for me to learn. The customer support is always very helpful. Tonight I was stumped and went on the CHAT at 7:00 and got right on Customer service agent TeamViewer and not only solved my problem but helped me understand my problem going forward.

Scott from Petal Patch Care Ltd

Industry: Facilities Services

Has Great Functionality But Is So Slow

Very few, spent much time customising and found it slow.

Pros

Depth of functionality, really like the Work Order feature to allow jobs to remain viewable but unscheduled until I can find a slot. Saves checking and counting proposal status.

Cons

It is so slow, I times the jump from screen to screen, 3 to 6.5 seconds - really. Have too much to do to be waiting for this every day. Lack of personalised email template - AB cannot add each customers name to the bill, for that personal touch I need to go in and add a name manually, which really takes away from the whole point of it. Item description boxes are only viewable for 1 line so writing long description of a task is arduous. Went back to Jobber, it is quicker, slicker and development is fast too.

Response from Tree Management Systems

Replied March 2018

On behalf of all of us here at Arborgold, were sorry Arborgold didnt meet your expectations. When reviewing your training and support records, we didnt see any feedback or issues reported. Given the opportunity we could have helped to diagnose the speed issue. There are several variables that can affect speed, for example, internet connection, local memory on your machine for browser caching etc. Regarding the personalization of emails, Arborgold does have the ability to auto insert first name, last name or company name in your emails. Lastly, regarding the one line for description, you can click the + symbol to see larger text areas for unlimited service notes and work order notes. Arborgold features for the tree, lawn & landscape industry set us apart from other, more generic field service software. As your needs change I hope youll return back for a chance to experience Arborgold once again and we can diagnose any issue youre having or questions on software features.

Kim from Scream'n Green

Excellent customer service

Pros

Arborgold's customer service is outstanding. They are so helpful and always make sure your questions are answered and your problems are solved. CSR isare my go to for the issues I've encountered. They are always willing to take the time to not only fix the problem but teach me how to fix it the next time it occurs.

Cons

Sometimes the wait times for customer service can be long.

Linda from Registered Arborist, LLC

Arborgold is the Best!

I've worked with several of the tech support folks. Recently customer executives and I'm sure others I didn't talk with has been extremely instrumental in helping our company to move forward successfully into the future.

Pros

AG is very intuitive. Easy to learn and has the flexibility our company needs in formatting and configuration

Cons

I currently do not have any cons for this software.

May 2016

Stacy from Nick's Tree Service, Inc

May 2016

Arborgold Delivers

-At the click of a button we can retrieve all customer data and know where they are in their sales and service cycle. No more redundant typing, saving and attaching of proposals and invoices because we click a button and they are sent directly to the customer. -AG's system analytics have helped us make solid business decisions based on any number of variables we can now track. For example, we now know our sales closing ratios, business peaks and valleys, we know to-the-penny what each form of advertising netted us, our salesmen access and create bids mobily and we can utilize AG for our marketing efforts as well. That's just scratching the surface. -AG's customer service is exemplary. Their team members are quite knowledgeable and are very responsive. At any given time I may have ongoing email conversations with various team specialists regarding a question I have, a decision I'm trying to make, an analytic I need, a request for software development, design help, etc. In addition to being able to call if I need something immediate, my favorite form of support in being able to submit a tech-ticket that allows my concern to be addressed by the expert on that subject. That is a tremendous strength. -We are most pleased with Arborgold, the software, and most especially, Arborgold the company. As we evolve, they evolve with us. That is very powerful in today's competitive business environment. I would like to publicly thank their team for serving us and making us look better than an office that's run by "Two Grandma's and a Computer!"

Faith from Staunton Tree Service, Inc.

Arborgold has changed our business organization and customer interaction for the better!

Better organization, more professional customer interaction, less headache dealing with various aspects of a job.

Pros

I love that it integrates with QuickBooks, handles scheduling, is available to estimators out in the field, and generally makes it much easier for us to stay on top of each stage of a job and each interaction with a customer. The reporting capabilities are fantastic! It's so helpful to know the dollar amounts of scheduled work (or unscheduled work or any other category that's useful). We haven't even begun to use all the available features and we're already so glad we made the decision to go with it. If you do run into any problems, the Arborgold team is easy to access and quick to help you resolve your issue.

Cons

I would say my least favorite thing is the learning curve. As it is a somewhat niche software, there's no way around having to spend some time learning how to use it. However, once your company is familiar with it you won't ever want to go back!

Paula from Parshall Tree Care Experts

Industry: Machinery

We highly recommend Arborgold!

Pros

Arborgold has simplified our business in so many ways! We are now able to track our customers, proposals, work orders, accounts receivable and payables much more efficiently! So glad we signed up with them a few years ago.

Cons

I really cannot think of any Cons. We are overall extremely pleased!

Highly Recommend This Softwar

On a scale of 1-10, I give them an 11

Pros

The ease and functionality of this software is 2nd to none! And their support center is the most responsive I've ever seen.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I can think of.

Brandon from Joe Meyer Tree Service, Inc.

Exceptional Tech Support

The Cloud Based System Is Key For My Business!

Pros

Simple operation. The Tech From Today Was VERY professional!

Cons

There was nothing not to like about this software.

Theresa from Bob Ray Co., Inc

Awesome customer support

Our company was very paper driven and re-creating information occurred frequently. Arborgold provides seamless transition through our processes. Have found history and tracking information that is available very helpful.

Pros

Seamless workflow capabilities. Can take customer information from initial call, create proposal, work order and then invoice. Large variety of reports available. Flexibility for setup to match company needs. Customer service is excellent. Great response time and very helpful creating templates and answering questions.

Cons

Large amount of flexibility for setup. Can be difficult to think through and transition from old processes to getting Arborgold setup and staff acclimated. Nice to have options - but need to work through some jobs and determine how you want services and crews to be configured.

James from DSS International, LLC

Solving problems exporting transactions into Qbooks

The team is always courteous and patient and provides good customer support very helpful and I always get the problem solved quickly.

Pros

I am an outside accountant and only use the product to export transactions into QB or to research customer accounts.

Cons

Sometimes the exporting and matching process is slow.

Derek from Action Tree

great product

very positive.

Pros

easy people to work with. they always answer my call and walk me through anything I need. The representative and the team are great.

Cons

sometimes I have to zoom in if I want to use the browser on my iphone, instead of the apps that are available.

Dale from DTL Total Turf Care

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Arborgold Review

Pros

Great customer service who replies quickly Very user friendly Great online training programs Easy Quick book exporting

Cons

Update google maps more often. Front of home views

Brett from Precision Tree Care

Industry: Environmental Services

Arborgold changed the way i do business

it has changed the way i run my company. for the better

Pros

Organizes everything from customer info to billing

Cons

difficult to learn and trouble shoot, it took a while to get used to.

Diane from Advanced Tree Care

Industry: Architecture & Planning

ATC Review

The support group has been very helpful.

Pros

Easy to use. Pretty detailed. I am still learning this program.

Cons

I had some problems exporting to Quickbooks.

September 2014

Joe from ABL Brothers Services

September 2014

My own team of software devs!

We've always used some sort of windows based system and often the updates are few and far between if they even come. There are many features of Arborgold that I really love and could go on and on about. The one thing that has made it really stand out above anything we've used though is the people behind it. If there is something wrong or something that doesn't work right you have someone you can talk to and often a solution coming quickly. There have also been several features I've asked for that they've implemented very quickly. It's like I'm the boss! Plus it's all cloud based. Access from anywhere, anytime! The only thing I'm really still looking forward to is the mobile estimator support for Android, but that's the cool thing. This is a very actively developed product, so I know it's coming.

Rachel from Alive Arboriculture

January 2015

If you want to take your business to the next level, this is what you need to compete.

Since we've started using Arbor Gold our business has increased by 30 to 40 percent. It's a game changer. We haven't seen anything that is comparable. We were using another industry-specific software program that wasn't exactly what we needed. Once we moved to Arbor Gold the salesmen had their iPads, the crews had their iPhones, and the office had the Cloud system, one change in the system refreshed everybody's everything, and we were all kept up to date at once. Their tech support is outstanding, their customer service is excellent. I've had programmers make appointments with me very, very early in the morning because I'm on a different time than they are. They really want to improve the program and they figure out a way to make it happen.

February 2016

Kevin from Jones Tree & Lawn, Inc.

Great support from Arborgold staff

We have made the switch from the PC based Arborgold to the Cloud based Arborgold. Any time you are forced out of your comfort zone into the unknown involves a learning curve and pain. However, after talking with the Arborgold creator I realize now that this change was inevitable based on where technology is today. Let me say with all honesty that the staff of Arborgold has been working tirelessly with us every step of the way in the training process and retrofitting the program to do all of the tasks we used it for in the past. Hopefully, the more familiar we become working within the program the "ease of use" rating will go up. I commend the Arborgold staff for their timely response and professionalism.

David from GSD Landscape

Intital setup was very difficult and time consuming

Customer support and training is definitely worth the price when you're setting up.

Pros

Has great features like route optimization, crew scheduling and lets you track inventory. Their customer service is great.

Cons

The software, all in all, is very sluggish. Toggling through items on a page or shifting through pages was very testing for me.

Nicole from First Choice Tree Work

Happy with Arbor Gold

Everything connects to our iPads, it makes things a lot easier. The system works and it's designed for exactly what we do. You can't get much easier than what they offer. It also has a lot of nice features that you don't find in other systems. The cad tool where they can do the design of the layout and have everything detailed for people who may need to view things or the customer. Everything is connected with QuickBooks and you can process everything under one account. It all just seems to flow very well. Everything is pretty well self-explanatory. Any time I've had any issues I've never had it last longer than 24 hours before it was fixed.

Ed from Grandiflora Services LLC

good stuff

The ability in which to go in and create an estimate and turn it into a work order is pretty effortless. Also, the ease of me being able to put in information and my crew's being able to retrieve that information from anywhere that they can get Internet reception is a good thing. The Arborgold system does enable me to have a lot of control to see what invoices are open, to operate remotely and literally to have the information that I need at the drop of a hat. I've been using it now for about a year and a half and I have referred them to multiple businesses.

July 2014

Doug from Glass Tree Care and Spray Service Inc.

Arborgold cloud version software

In the electronic age we are in this software is the ticket. Visiting potential clients and providing them instant proposals Is key to closing sales from our viewpoint. I feel we close a higher percentage than our previous software company. I use mobile estimator and crew. Both work very well. There have been some glitches that we have worked through and will continue to work through. This is a highly developed program working with computers. We are satisfied with the system and would advise other companies to give these developers a shot at your business.

Tom from Tip Top Arborists, Inc

Best Management Software Around

From the day we first purchased and started using ArborGold almost 20 years ago, we've never looked back. With the aid of ArborGold, we've stayed in the forefront of our industry, providing the customer service our base of over 28,000 clients have come to expect. From the moment they contact our office, to the time we provide a proposal and subsequent service, this software allows us to manage our company in a way none other could. And as for Customer Service - no others can compare.

Joshua from Joshua Tree

Excellent Product combined with Excellent Customer Service

I have been a customer of ArborGold for many years. I was struggling with a quality Software Program to assist in client management and this product has done just that. The folks at AG really supply a product that focuses on making business better. They are continually updating the software to make new features available to their clients. Considering I have been with them for several years, I feel confident I will be with them for several more. Thanks to the entire Team at ArborGold

Michelle from My Virtual Paige, LLC

July 2014

Arbor Gold-the best solution out there!

My business and entire staff work exclusively on ArborGold every day managing over 15 tree care and landscape businesses. ArborGold provides a seamless and intuitive tool for both my employees and the businesses which we serve. I have personally onboarded dozens of owners, estimators and support staff, making ArborGold the foundation upon which their businesses continue to grow! Contact me if you need admin support or answering services as you move your business to this great software solution!

kevin from AJ's Plant Care

Support

Great staff

Pros

Great Support team at Arborgold and CSR was awesome.

Cons

The software is cumbersome at times. and difficult to use

Mike from Plant Solutions

April 2015

Complete customer and job management program.

This is my third year using Arborgold Cloud version. Everything from managing the customer phone call, bidding, scheduling, management, and marketing is included. The bidding and scheduling features help me manage the wide range of services our company offers - lawn care, landscaping and tree services. I use both the mobile estimator and the mobile crew apps too. They are always improving the product and the customer support is excellent.

September 2015

Denise from Northern Arboriculture

September 2015

We are a small arborculture business and we use Arborgold to keep us organized!

The software has tons of potential. I feel like I don't use it to its fullest but the parts I use, the accounting, proposal writing and tracking features are wonderful. The best part is the customer service. They are right there to help when you have an issue or just need to fix a small problem. They are knowlegable, pleasant and willing to help in a timely fashion!

March 2016

Angela from Eden Tree Pros

March 2016

2016 Arbor Users Conference

The Users Conference gave me the opportunity to meet the people from Arbor Gold and see first-hand their commitment to providing a product that meets the needs of the users. They took the time to listen to my concerns and helped me work through some issues I was having. I went home excited to use what I learned at the conference.

Mike from Sunrise Landscape Services

Arborgold

Great. Love having everything organized and easily accessible.

Pros

Keeps all of my proposals and AR in the cloud. They can't move, get deleted or lost and are always there for when I bring on other users.

Cons

Nothing that can't be adjusted or tweaked.