All GorillaDesk Reviews

Matthew

Great Service

PROS

This program is best for companies that aren't that big like Orkin or Terminix. The program is well suited for newer companies looking to run from one to 15 employees and the routing options and software for using your phone in the field makes leaving a paper service slip a thing of the past.

CONS

Glitchs like all software, but the team will work with you on any problem til they are resolved. No phone interaction between the company and the customer. Email is great, but when you need something resolved, its usually when you are in the field and away from the computer, a phone conversation is always the best way to explain the problems that you are having.

Trudy

Reviewed September 2020

Best pest control services software

Have used a lot of different software. I would not go back to the others. Gorilladesk gives me what I want and is constantly upgraded with new features to keep up with charges in the market.

PROS

App on homes for mobile use, all features available on desktop, videos to help you developed you understanding of all features that software can perform. Upgrades done at no additional cost

CONS

Network can get slow sometimes. Not all features are available for basic pricing structure. Drawing functionality of WDO reports needs improved

Reason for choosing GorillaDesk

Cost, desired functionality no there, mobility function not available

Chemicals, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2019

Doesn’t work!

There are way too many steps Involved with this software. As an end user and a business owner this software is way to frustrating to figure out, the customer support is not open after 5pm, which doesn’t work on the West coast. I have used two other software packages in the past that worked well and tried GorillaDesk because they are half the cost but it turns out to be twice the expense if it doesn’t work. I do NOT recommend this software. It’s very amateurish and has cost me ten times the amount of time trying to figure it out than if I simply did hard copies of everything.

PROS

Nothing about this software works, it’s very cheap. I do not recommend it.

CONS

Ease of use, Functionality, Price, customer service, too many steps. I paid in full for this software and after using it for 6 months it’s really just garbage. I was told there is no refund of unused months available. I do NOT recommend this software.

Reasons for switching to GorillaDesk

Price but because the software doesn’t work, there are too many steps involved, it’s cost twice as much as a pricier competitor.

Joshua

Reviewed May 2023

New but overwhelmingly positive

The customer service was responsive and very helpful, they took a lot of time to go over everything with me until I was comfortable enough to use it on my own. It is now a vital piece of technology that I use daily to make my work easier and more organized.

PROS

I really enjoy the control it gives me over the workflow. I find myself going on less jobs as I am able to dictate more work to my employees which gives me the flexibility and responsiveness that a small pest control company needs to beat out the bigger providers.

CONS

The only negative I've found so far is that I am paying for a few services that I may never use, such as GPS tracking and routing as we are a smaller company and construct routes based off of our experience and knowledge of our service areas. I still think that Gorilla Desk is a useful tool to have despite having a few functions that I probably won't use.

Reason for choosing GorillaDesk

The price was more competitive, and the customer service was more helpful rather than pushy sales people trying to up-charge services.

Kevin

Chemicals, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

GorillaDesk makes life easier !

My overall experience has been great ! I’m saving so much time on my end and it’s all because of GorillaDesk !

PROS

I love how simple it is to use. I feel you get a ton for the price. If you have multiple employees they will have no problem learning software. Customer service was awesome and they switched all my data so I didn’t have to do it. Love that !

CONS

I would say making it easier to mark sent for multiple invoices at a time. Some clients like to receive 1 email for multiple properties so manually having to go back and mark as sent is a little time consuming.

Reason for choosing GorillaDesk

Loved how it catered more to pest control. Also needed chemical tracking.

Reasons for switching to GorillaDesk

Needed more mobile features.

Jason

Chemicals, 1 employee

It keeps getting better

GorillaDesk wasn't my first software, but it will be my last.

PROS

This software was hands down the best one when I started using it 5 years ago. Now...its even better. With constant upgrades, it continues to meet and exceed my expectations.

CONS

When making changes from the computer, it takes a bit for the app to update with those changes. Constant refreshing is needed.

Reason for choosing GorillaDesk

Overall ease of use, web based software. Allows me to access my business from any computer

Reasons for switching to GorillaDesk

GorillaDesk simplified everything. Made my job easier.

Stephan

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Great software and excellent support

Great

PROS

Gorilla Desk is a great all round software package making scheduling techs, invoicing, receiving payment for services rendered and storing critical customer info easy to use. My techs can use their cell phones in the field to navigate to each location in need of service, make notes and complete reports for invoicing all at the touch of the cell app. And if we ever need customer support, Gorilla Desk is great to respond to our needs.

CONS

Nothing...Love it all. Gorilla Desk has thought it all through and I can't think of any changes I would make.

Reasons for switching to GorillaDesk

I needed a product that offered more than invoicing. Invoicing, scheduling and access with cell apps was what I needed.

Lee

Reviewed December 2019

Best easy to use pest control software

Amazing. It truly changed my business when I went from pen and paper to Gorilladesk. My profits and productivity went way up.

PROS

Its ease of use and functionality. How streamlined it is

CONS

Price for pro package could be a little cheaper, but I wouldn't call it "over priced".

Reason for choosing GorillaDesk

The pricing and honestly the "look" of Gorilladesk. It looked less intimidating and had more features I was interested in. And I liked that they are in the same state as me (FL).

Travis

Environmental Services, 1 employee

Love this software!

Gorilla desk helps keep me organized and in compliance with state requirements for reporting chemical usage.

PROS

I like how easy it is to use and the price. There are other software options that are much more expensive and clunky!

CONS

I do not like that it doesn't feature integration with Sentricon.

Reason for choosing GorillaDesk

Gorilla desk is much more user friendly and cheaper. They also don't make you pay extra just to use their phone/tablet app!

Brent

Reviewed March 2018

I am a very demanding client. I have been paperless since 1998! Gorilla Desk is almost perfect!

Streamlined my scheduling, work order and invoicing all into one package. Saving hours per week in otherwise redundant actions. Much better communications with my clients. Giving me better retention as well as recovering more past clients.

PROS

What I like most is the over all flow of the user interface. Especially in the mobile app. It is easy to navigate the service information. Sync's well with Google . Is good in both Android and iOS. The desktop ie browser is more powerful. Most of it's user interface is easy to navigate.

CONS

Cons: Hmm, I really don't want this to come across as if I am not satisfied with GD over all. Because I am. The biggest issues are two. First, the mobile app cannot do as much as it should. It is adapting quickly. I am just impatient. The other is, no ability to fully work offline. There is some offline editing . Just some cannot be accessed without an internet connection. Being a mostly mobile product, means dead spots of coverage are common. Make the mobile app as powerful as the browser app? You will have a runaway hit. Give 100% offline access? Perfection. Even with these minor deficiencies? I cannot imagine life without Gorilla Desk. I highly recommend for the solo operator like myself to the regional multi branch.

Shawn

Chemicals, 2-10 employees

Great product

Great! Makes things easier and faster

PROS

Ease of use, customer service, frequent updates and improvements

CONS

Does not provide adequate reminders on late clients

Reason for choosing GorillaDesk

Better price, better products, better culture

Reasons for switching to GorillaDesk

Easier to use and better service

Reviewed September 2017

The best developed software currently available (2017) for businesses 1-10 employees.

Efficiency - time saving. Cut down paperwork and emailing tremendously Improvement of company's image Happier staff and management More quotes / business leads / recommendations

PROS

In operation for 20 years with over 800 contract sites, scheduling work and Reporting had become a nightmare. I looked for Field software at tradeshows and online for years and never found one that was 1) easy to use and 2) that would do (and only do) all the operations involved in a pest control intervention. I tried out nearly 20 systems and GD stood out. Very few menus/tabs, yet everything is there: quotes, invoices, scheduling, drag and drop jobs, location map for Techs and Customers, Customised Service Reports with photographs, signature on mobile phones, Service History, Template emails, mobile app, etc. Menus: so intuitive and simple to use that one can go learn everything in a few hours without any need to contact support. GD developers managed to make something complex work simply, which most other programmers fail to do. Some of us don't even like using computers or do not have time to train staff, and for that reason every effort should be made to simplify the functionality of a software. GD owners run a pest business, and for that reason they understood what the software should do and how it should look. I used to work 50-60 hours a week and since we started to use GD in July I am now down to around 40 hours. Our staff in the office and on the road also love using GD, and customers are very impressed with the reporting. So well done the GD team and many many thanks for the impact you have on our day to day lives!

CONS

1) Text service (for appointment reminder to customers) is not available in Europe yet. 2) Generic template emails could offer more fields to choose from (e.g. site address, etc.) 3) Time-off blocks could be better (colours, editable etc.) 4) You cannot check Service History (past reports) from the mobile app But what can I say... these are details in the overall picture: this software simply goes beyond any expectations a pest control operator may have.

We appreciate your feedback Chris!

Replied September 2017

Heather

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2019

Easy to use computer program

Keeping trackof all ongoing work is a breeze with this program. Keeps record of past years.

PROS

How easy it is to learn how to use. The billing will keep track of how many days a invoice has been billed I like the auto generated email for billing overdue invoices. Customer service is always willing and able to help.

CONS

the only thing I have had trouble with is when a job is marked complete, you are unable to go back and add to the invoicing. We have accidently pushed the complete button and been unable to undo this.

Reason for choosing GorillaDesk

easy to figure out and flexible to our job

Reasons for switching to GorillaDesk

The other program was not easy to use and the customer service was not very good.

Reviewed July 2018

After trying 4 other apps, this one was perfect for us without any changes!

PROS

I signed up for the trial period, but my business partner had already purchased it so I didn't need the trial. We are currently using it and it is so perfect for us, we've tried four other apps that promised customization and it would work for us, none did. GorillaDesk is perfect and we don't need to change anything about it, it literally saves us 10 to 20 hours a week and keeps us both in constant contact about jobs and their status, not to mention planning upcoming weeks work by just checking the app and easily contacting customers straight from the app without shuffling through papers or texting back and forth with my business partner, just a quick tap in the customer info and you are talking to them or sent them a message, once you get a reply it's one tap and anybody else in your company knows if the job is confirmed to go, rescheduled, or still unconfirmed to go. Plus with a quick note they know why without having to call or text you to find out why. We spend a bunch of time texting/calling if a job is done or not, but now we look and know if it is or not, THIS SAVES ME SO MUCH TIME AND REDUCES STRESS, Thank you for inventing this!

CONS

The only downfall is the time entering all customer info, but that is not their fault, yes you could import info, but this way you custom enter the info in the notes for each individual customer so you don't forget the details and personalize each customer, so worth it!

Reviewed March 2018

HAVING GORILLADESK SERVICE HAS SAVED MY COMPANY.

PROS

My scheduling, renewals, and sales have a combined growth of 40% with the utilization of the Gorilladesk Software! My appointments are met on exact calender dates, which maximize my revenue. My people spend more time with boots on the ground, as compared to hours in the file cabinet looking for renewals, or contract updates. Any person with very basic knowledge, can operate this product efficiently and effectively!

CONS

The only one problem that I have encountered, has been the condition where weather, or telecommunications failure has not allowed me to contact the main software server directly. Gorilladesk staff assisted us in getting out data for the daily routes produced, and the problem resolved itself within 1-2 hours. NO FAULT OF THE GORILLADESK PRODUCT....

Timothy

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Amazing Service

Beginning with no more expense buying expensive NCR forms. It is all on my documents. It has saved me thousands in printing expenses alone. I am beyond estatic with this program and company. Outstanding leadership and support. This program also makes interacting with your customers just top notch. Almost 100% of my customers love the email and text notifications and being able to pay online right there in the email that is sent. It also helps with collections. Once again, what are you waiting for get started today.

PROS

This has got to be one of the most amazing programs that I have come along. I was using a computer based program that crashed on me when a friend led me to Gorilla Desk. The customer support is noting short of Outstanding. They are there by your side step by step as you begin your journey. It has made running my company so much better. I can now run it from the field instead of sitting behind a desk. You will never be disappointed with this program or company. I now have all my forms on this site and it makes interaction with my customers, especially new ones, so much better. I can not stop singing the praises of Tim and the rest of the crew. What are you waiting for get started.

CONS

When you put timeoff in the system, you can not edit that entry. You have delete it and start all over. That is a very small problem that I feel very strong will be fixed. They jump on it real quick to get it fixed.

Kevin

Reviewed March 2021

Awesome!!

I am not the best with computers and such and am pretty much doing it all myself. With that said I have many questions. Gorilladesk customer support is unmatched. They are the best I have ever received in any industry. There is not enough I can say about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have helped me tremendously. I hope this review finds the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as I am a lifelong customer just from the exceptional customer support I receive not to mention the great software.

PROS

Everything about this software is great. There is not one thing that I dislike. This software has saved me tons of time than doing traditional paperwork. Im a lifelong custo.er.

CONS

There is nothing i dislike about this software.

Brandon