• icon"I love the ease of use, You have a search bar that you can search for you customer several different ways. The customer can be emailed/ texted via the program."
  • icon"This progam actually replaced 3 others that we were using. Their tech support is out of this world with helping when needed."
  • icon"Easy to use- building proposals is fast and the reports are great."
  • icon"I absolutely hate computers and I cant answer this question. Oh wait... I guess this should have been in the pros column.)."
  • icon"You have to buy the software for $3600 + upfront and can only get a refund of 75% if cancelled in the first 30 days."
  • icon"Most recently we have experienced slight lag times when searching through filtered items."

All SingleOps Reviews

Julie

SingleOps has eased so many areas of our business

From sales to customer services this is hands down an amazing company to work with!

Pros

It saves me so much time, it allows the estimators to do estimates right form their devices in the field instead of texting me and having me type them up. We actually tried Servsuite first, and SingleOps is hands down a better company and software program!

Cons

The only con I can find is length to fix glitches only because we use it all day long, but they ALWAYS fix the problem. Also glitches are so far and few between its not a big deal.

Reasons for choosing SingleOps

Sales team was not pushy, they showed what they could do and it is a very easy to use program!

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

Servsuite was difficult to set up, use, they took months and we hadnt even used it at all over a month past deadline they gave to have ready to go. Nothing worked, it was a huge amount of time to set up = to a full time job. Price much more, sales team lied through and through.

Anita

Why we chose SingleOps

Overall, things have run more smoothly with SingleOps. If we do have an issue, customer service is quick to respond to help if at all possible. I like that even if what I want to do cannot be accomplished in that call, I can make a request for the programmers to review for changes. It feels as if someone is listening and working to make things better even if a request may take a while to implement.

Pros

(1) Ease of use: The other software program we were using was difficult to navigate. Our employees don't want to spend half of their time in frustration trying to navigate a complicated program, and neither do I. Between the two programs, the difference was that the other one was very PC/programmer/system heavy while SingleOps is more visual/intuitive in scope. (2) Program features: SingleOps program features, for the most part, allows us to do what we need to do to serve our customers well. From an office perspective, I love how easy it is to use the calendar for scheduling, billing, and for being able to assign tasks to not only the crew but also for myself. I love it that the customer can click to accept proposals so that we don't have to deal with so much paper. It's great to be able to put notes for the crew so that they can see information they need. Integration with QuickBooks was a must, as well. There are just so many great features I can't list them all here! (3) Customizability: It is very helpful that we can customize our proposals, terms and conditions, work orders, invoices, emails, and paid invoices. (4) Customer service: We appreciate that SingleOps customer service reps are native English speakers. SingleOps reps are always friendly, helpful, and sometimes they can even make suggestions for work arounds. They are great at coming up with workable solutions.(5) Program requests implementation.

Cons

(1) Customizability: SingleOps would have really knocked it out of the park if we could also have customizable Pre-Job Brief Hazard Assessment forms, which are OSHA requirements for our industry. (2) Program Features: When entering a city name, the zip code does not autofill. On the calendar the Job Name will appear, but not the address (unless you click on the Job Name). Would like to have the option for the address to appear. Cannot see which user did what actions on a specific job. Would like to be able to determine who may have changed something and when. Would like to be able to view all scheduled jobs for any given month at one time on a map. When I want to add a job based upon location, I currently have to use GoogleMaps to look each address up individually to determine which is closest. It would be faster/easier if I could see the map of the scheduled jobs and drag and drop the one I want to schedule on the same date next to a job that has already been scheduled that is in close proximity.

Reasons for choosing SingleOps

We chose SingleOps over the other products because they lacked the ability to provide the program features that we needed to run our business effectively.

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

The other software program we were using was difficult to navigate. As they implemented updates, there were more and more steps/clicks to get the program to do what it had done before so it was wasting time and maddening to have to learn an entire new process just to send an email. Between the two programs, the difference was that the other one was very PC/programmer/system heavy while SingleOps is more visual/intuitive in scope. With SingleOps, you press a button and it does what it says it will do, so for the most part it is easy to figure out what you want to do.

Vitaly

Worst CRM program

We signed on with single ops at the beginning of this year with high hopes for the system. The first few months were just training but we still had to pay for those months even though we were not implementing the system yet. Since we have implemented single ops into our daily tasks we have been running into issue after issue to the point that it’s more of a hassle to actually use the system then it is helpful or useful for our business. I have been paying for my employees to be able to use the app for the route, the app doesn’t even work, single ops is having us use the shortcut from the website instead. I paid close to $6000 for the CRM system and it has been nothing but a headache to use. I’ve been having many other issues with them as well. Very laggy system with lots of glitches, Random accounts going to zero and accounts disappearing from the route and accounts reappearing after being canceled. The credit card processing company is absolutely terrible, they have been holding over $10,000 for over 3 months now. Go elsewhere, i’m not the guy to write bad reviews but this is absolutely disappointing and now they’re not even allowing a full refund after all the countless problems we’ve been having, Plus on top of that we have lost several accounts due to the issues we have experienced. Signing up with single ops was one of the worst decisions we have made for our company, avoid at all cost!!! I’m going to Service autopilot much better system.

Pros

It seems like they got good ideas but nothing works properly, sales guy was really good because he sold me on this program.

Cons

Super laggy system and glitches up often. Support staff it’s horrible on fixing issues brought up

Reasons for choosing SingleOps

Seemed like everything they were doing was what we were looking for.

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

Wasn’t able to see our monthly revenues per each crew

chace

Best Software program for small Business

Easy to learn to operate and implement into my daily routine.

Pros

I like the tools it provides to streamline my business and eliminate gaps in our schedule.

Cons

there are some functions that could use a little tweaking but im sure they are working on it. nothing major.

Reasons for choosing SingleOps

training and the people were alot easier to deal with.

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

Could't deal with those people and the training was to absorbant in time. lot of overkill

Jack

Exceeding expectations!

My overall experience has been very positive. I would say that because we have several different lines of business that involve completely different pricing/contract structures, different work forces, different items, etc., our implementation was probably trickier than most. That said, the support has been excellent. We have scheduled appointments with support staff, submitted requests via the help site and received responses, submitted requests for custom documents, used the help section webinars/articles and also been active on the feedback page to see what other people are suggesting and even submitted a couple suggestions of my own. I like that SingleOps pays close attention to things that the users are requesting and that plays a role in the feature updates. In the short time that we have been a SingleOps customer, we have already seen some major updates that have really had a positive impact for us and have opened up a lot of possibilities for how we can take advantage of the system.

Pros

I like how dynamic and "customizable" the system is. I find the system to be very thorough and very capable of handling many different types of jobs/projects. Using things like custom inputs and templates helps us to tailor our jobs and documents to exactly what we need.

Cons

I don't really have any beefs with the system itself. If I had to pick something to put down as a "con," I would say that their method of implementation wasn't quite what everyone in my office expected. I don't necessarily disagree with the way that SingleOps handles the implementation of their system; I understand the idea of providing all of the tools to get started via a couple implementation calls and then the webinars/articles, and that worked just fine for me. However, there were a couple of my colleagues that didn't like that there wouldn't be someone coming to the office in a SingleOps shirt to teach them how to use everything and answer all of their questions. Once they got over the fact that no one was coming, the complaint became that they don't have time to sit and watch webinars, and everyone had different questions about different parts of the system. I started off learning what I could and then bouncing from 1 person to another, putting out fires, until I just started writing out procedures for different processes and distributing them to everyone, along with a 1 on 1 tutorial. SingleOps obviously can't help it if people don't follow the Academy or spend the time to watch the webinars and research their own answers, and I've explained that to everyone, but the general consensus was that everyone had a harder time learning their way through it because they didn't have someone taking their hand and walking them through it.

Jordan

SingleOps was like throwing gasoline on a fire!

Top notch! Our company could not work at this capacity without the help of SingleOps and their team.

Pros

Our family owned business (19 production employees) was able to grow at a fairly rapid rate after we signed on with SingleOps. Our internal communication is now streamlined and all administrative users have immediate access to our entire operation. With SingleOps we were able to crawl out of the dark ages of carbon copies and paper schedules. With a few clicks of the mouse I can see what customers we are serving tomorrow or next week, or next month. The office can manipulate my sales schedule much easier and with much less headache. Having EVERYTHING in one place that can be accessed anywhere at anytime is invaluable.

Cons

This is a hard question to answer. Any imperfections or tweaks that we want are easily requested. The support team is great and is shockingly responsive. Our support contact is the definition of a professional that solves problems, and aims to deliver a premium product in a time efficient manner.

Tahney

Office Manager-Review

SingleOps has not only benefited our company in critiquing our day to day process, and making follow ups for proposals and invoicing easy. But, it has also allowed for our team to be more engaged prior to the job, allowing them to review the proposal, and associate the photos to the information they are reading. Out clients feel confident that we are working on the proper trees, with the use of GoogleMaps. Eliminating any tree location errors.

Pros

Cons

We only wish that there is a feature to add multiple photos at once "batch" option.

Kathleen

TERRIBLY BAD INVESTMENT

HORRID. TERRIFYING. APPALLING. THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVERY HAD WITH A COMPANY. AND WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1971.

Pros

THE SALESPERSON DID A GREAT JOB OF SELLING US A BILL OF GOODS

Cons

EVERYTHING...I WOULD NEVER EVER HAVE PURCHASED IF I HAD HAD A TRIAL FIRST...IT IS THE WORST, AND I MEAN WORST SOFTWARE I HAVE EVER USED...WE HAD TRIALED SEVERAL, AND THEN STUPIDLY PURCHASED THIS...MONEY UP FRONT..THE MOBILE WAS GRIM...NEVER EVER GOT IT UP..PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM..TRAINING SUCKED...I KNEW, ABSOLUTELY KNEW IT WAS A DISASTER WITHIN A MONTH, AND WE HAD TO CHANGE PROGRAMS IN APRIL, AS IT WAS SO BAD WE COULDN'T CONTINUE. WE HAD BEEN WITH SERVICE AUTOPILOT (6 YEARS) AND LEFT THERE BECAUSE OF THEIR CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP. i WOULD SAY THAT WAS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVERY DONE..BUT IT WASN'T, BUYING SINGLEOPS WAS.

Reasons for choosing SingleOps

BECAUSE THE SALES MAN WAS COMPELLING and sold us on a dream... They have since admitted it was a problem on many level and gave us back 1000. out of 6500...and said gee whiz sorry. PLEASE DO NOT BY THIS SYSTEM!! IT IS A DISASTER!! We are now with JObber, its is a DREAM. easy to use, easy to implement, the men were on it in less than two weeks after we started. and we installed in in the middle of spring..in middle of maddness...it is terrific. LESSON DO NOT BUY WITH OUT TRYING IT, ANY PROGRAM FOR ANY PART OF YOUR BUSINESS..

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

BECAUSE WE DID NOT LIKE THE MERGER WITH CLEARANT . We had been with Service Autopilot for many years and because of a issue with their program, they couldn't sync existing customers (us) to Quick books online...our only choice was 'start over' to establish the link. So we had been struggling with what to do when they sold the controlling interest to another company, and we though if we have to start over lets see what else is out there - so we spent a few months looking at and testing product, and then, dumbly, on a whim, up against some time constraints, we bought Singleops..BIGGEST MISTAKE WE MADE IN 51 YEARS IN BUSINESS...

Adam

Industry: Environmental Services

SingleOps - solutions and support.

Overall, SingleOps is going to allow us to operate more smoothly, report on performance more effectively and plan on future activities more prudently. The support team has tried to ensure we have what we need when we need it during the implementation process - a tough ask for a growing organization like ours.

Pros

The software enabled us to fit 4 previously separate and awkwardly linked Business Information Systems (CRM, Estimating, Calendar Management and Routing) together in one place. It made the work-flow of many processes more efficient and the communication between departments (Sales, Customer Experience and Operations) more effective.

Cons

It wasn't set up to immediately facilitate or previously used business systems. In some cases we had to adjust our systems to fit SingleOps and in many case SingleOps were prepared to adjust or create new functionality to accommodate our needs. All our issues were addressed and the system shaped to our

Jeremy

Industry: Farming

Functional and flexible.

Pros

There are a lot of things to like about SingleOps; Foremost is that it is such a time saver. Work we used to generate by hand or through two or more programs on the computer is all done through SingleOps now. We also love the ease we have in adding details to our proposals and work orders.

Cons

There are a few things that could be easier to customize, or seem like they should all for customization but do not. But there tend to be an easy work around for these small items making them not really work listing.

Angel

Great product

Pros

Easy to use and great support team help is always th ere

Cons

Reports should have a custom report feature so you can build your own reports

Stephen

Industry: Farming

Single Ops review from current user

Routing is very efficient using this program as it allows us to track the jobs that have been completed or when they are scheduled.

Pros

I like the software as it allows me to be able to schedule things in multiple ways for different applications. Searching for a customer is really easy as well. The daily function of entering orders is so easy and convenient that our in store customers don't have a long wait time for me to create the order.

Cons

There is not anything I do not like about this software.

Robyn

Buyer beware!

Not upfront and honest about the cancellation policy and it is not clear in the terms and conditions. Seems the customer is just stuck if they don't like the program - even if the revisons were not done, the training was not complete and we never actually used the program live, except for some training samples. Not able to accommodate two states with different sales tax rates. The formatting of the templates is wack. The payroll reports are tricky if you work in multiple states doing multiple tasks.

Pros

It had some functions like checklist options for the proposals.

Cons

You have to buy the software for $3600 + upfront and can only get a refund of 75% if cancelled in the first 30 days. Unfortunately, it will take at least 30 days to get all of your personal info, banking, customer base and templates uploaded, set up and get the system customized. Then you have to begin the training. I was only able to do training once a week, so four one hour sessions. Not enough time to decide whether or not this is going to work for your company. Once we decided it was not the best fit for us as it was too slow and not really all that user-friendly for someone working in the field. Also, a bit expensive when you add your key field employees, office people and sales teams. We just spent $3600 on a program we never used. When I tried to get an explanation of why I wasn't offered the monthly plan here is the story we got: If you are on monthly billing you can cancel at any time. This type of billing doesn't have any commitments since its month to month. If you are on quarterly, bi-annual or annual billing you can cancel within the first 30 days and receive a partial refund of 75% of the total purchase price. When I told her we were not given that option, she stated: I understand your concern. We have a lot of clients that are grandfathered into the monthly billing so this isn't a billing service we offer actively to our new customer base. Hence, that is likely a reason the Account executive didn't offer this type of billing.

Single Ops 2.0

They are quick to solve problems and easy to work with in troubleshooting issues big or small.

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to use. It also eliminates several steps in the lifecycle of our operations.

Cons

The inventory management features need some improvements to better fit our needs. Since we deal with internal equipment transfers it would be nice to create a more seemless process. However, what is reassuring is that the SO team is willing to work with us to make those improvments.

Brad