All SingleOps Reviews

Julie

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

SingleOps has eased so many areas of our business

From sales to customer services this is hands down an amazing company to work with!

PROS

It saves me so much time, it allows the estimators to do estimates right form their devices in the field instead of texting me and having me type them up. We actually tried Servsuite first, and SingleOps is hands down a better company and software program!

CONS

The only con I can find is length to fix glitches only because we use it all day long, but they ALWAYS fix the problem. Also glitches are so far and few between its not a big deal.

Reason for choosing SingleOps

Sales team was not pushy, they showed what they could do and it is a very easy to use program!

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

Servsuite was difficult to set up, use, they took months and we hadnt even used it at all over a month past deadline they gave to have ready to go. Nothing worked, it was a huge amount of time to set up = to a full time job. Price much more, sales team lied through and through.

Anita

Why we chose SingleOps

Overall, things have run more smoothly with SingleOps. If we do have an issue, customer service is quick to respond to help if at all possible. I like that even if what I want to do cannot be accomplished in that call, I can make a request for the programmers to review for changes. It feels as if someone is listening and working to make things better even if a request may take a while to implement.

PROS

(1) Ease of use: The other software program we were using was difficult to navigate. Our employees don't want to spend half of their time in frustration trying to navigate a complicated program, and neither do I. Between the two programs, the difference was that the other one was very PC/programmer/system heavy while SingleOps is more visual/intuitive in scope. (2) Program features: SingleOps program features, for the most part, allows us to do what we need to do to serve our customers well. From an office perspective, I love how easy it is to use the calendar for scheduling, billing, and for being able to assign tasks to not only the crew but also for myself. I love it that the customer can click to accept proposals so that we don't have to deal with so much paper. It's great to be able to put notes for the crew so that they can see information they need. Integration with QuickBooks was a must, as well. There are just so many great features I can't list them all here! (3) Customizability: It is very helpful that we can customize our proposals, terms and conditions, work orders, invoices, emails, and paid invoices. (4) Customer service: We appreciate that SingleOps customer service reps are native English speakers. SingleOps reps are always friendly, helpful, and sometimes they can even make suggestions for work arounds. They are great at coming up with workable solutions.(5) Program requests implementation.

CONS

(1) Customizability: SingleOps would have really knocked it out of the park if we could also have customizable Pre-Job Brief Hazard Assessment forms, which are OSHA requirements for our industry. (2) Program Features: When entering a city name, the zip code does not autofill. On the calendar the Job Name will appear, but not the address (unless you click on the Job Name). Would like to have the option for the address to appear. Cannot see which user did what actions on a specific job. Would like to be able to determine who may have changed something and when. Would like to be able to view all scheduled jobs for any given month at one time on a map. When I want to add a job based upon location, I currently have to use GoogleMaps to look each address up individually to determine which is closest. It would be faster/easier if I could see the map of the scheduled jobs and drag and drop the one I want to schedule on the same date next to a job that has already been scheduled that is in close proximity.

Reason for choosing SingleOps

We chose SingleOps over the other products because they lacked the ability to provide the program features that we needed to run our business effectively.

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

The other software program we were using was difficult to navigate. As they implemented updates, there were more and more steps/clicks to get the program to do what it had done before so it was wasting time and maddening to have to learn an entire new process just to send an email. Between the two programs, the difference was that the other one was very PC/programmer/system heavy while SingleOps is more visual/intuitive in scope. With SingleOps, you press a button and it does what it says it will do, so for the most part it is easy to figure out what you want to do.

Vitaly

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Worst CRM program

We signed on with single ops at the beginning of this year with high hopes for the system. The first few months were just training but we still had to pay for those months even though we were not implementing the system yet. Since we have implemented single ops into our daily tasks we have been running into issue after issue to the point that it’s more of a hassle to actually use the system then it is helpful or useful for our business. I have been paying for my employees to be able to use the app for the route, the app doesn’t even work, single ops is having us use the shortcut from the website instead. I paid close to $6000 for the CRM system and it has been nothing but a headache to use. I’ve been having many other issues with them as well. Very laggy system with lots of glitches, Random accounts going to zero and accounts disappearing from the route and accounts reappearing after being canceled. The credit card processing company is absolutely terrible, they have been holding over $10,000 for over 3 months now. Go elsewhere, i’m not the guy to write bad reviews but this is absolutely disappointing and now they’re not even allowing a full refund after all the countless problems we’ve been having, Plus on top of that we have lost several accounts due to the issues we have experienced. Signing up with single ops was one of the worst decisions we have made for our company, avoid at all cost!!! I’m going to Service autopilot much better system.

PROS

It seems like they got good ideas but nothing works properly, sales guy was really good because he sold me on this program.

CONS

Super laggy system and glitches up often. Support staff it’s horrible on fixing issues brought up

Reason for choosing SingleOps

Seemed like everything they were doing was what we were looking for.

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

Wasn’t able to see our monthly revenues per each crew

Anthony

Reviewed January 2023

Good program

Great experience, will be renewing this year.

PROS

Great for scheduling, and CRM this is pretty much what we use it for. Great for access across members in the company

CONS

Customizing it to fit our company is not perfect, but sadly no program we have tried is. Short of designing our own software this has been the best fit thus far.

Reason for choosing SingleOps

A friend uses SingleOps and gave me a tour of how they use it and it worked for what we wanted.

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

Interface mainly but functionality for what we wanted was lacking.

chace

Best Software program for small Business

Easy to learn to operate and implement into my daily routine.

PROS

I like the tools it provides to streamline my business and eliminate gaps in our schedule.

CONS

there are some functions that could use a little tweaking but im sure they are working on it. nothing major.

Reason for choosing SingleOps

training and the people were alot easier to deal with.

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

Could't deal with those people and the training was to absorbant in time. lot of overkill

Tree industry

Excellent! It is the best CRM I have used throughout my career

PROS

Ease of use, fast and efficient, Never any downtime during normal business hours , produces very professional looking quotes and fast .

CONS

Nothing at all. I wish my crew would use the tracking more but that’s about it.

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

Training for arborgold was not done properly or efficiently

Chad

Reviewed October 2023

SingleOps- a streamlined, cost effective, and easy to use csm for our business to grow-

It was exactly what I hoped for: a streamlined, easy to use, intuitive, and functionally superior product. Our office communicates more efficiently and consistently with our clients, over the small details- as SingleOps addresses the big details. We can track when emails are received, opened, and when the work is authorized. Having a system that allows our team to focus on executing the work and the quality of the work, instead of micro-managing the details has allowed our departments to develop better trained and more professional staff, also giving us more efficient days and increased production.

PROS

The user interface and ability to coordinate departments and tasks is unmatched. Other platforms have so many layers and hit the "save" button before you do anything moments, Not with SingleOps. The color coding, the templates for most everything we ever need to communicate, and the simplicity is intuitive.We chose what focuses were most important to us as a company and built it up through an easy integration process.

CONS

Hmmm.., sure- it isn't the cheapest- but our decision was about quality not penny-pinching, when it came to running our business and continuing to provide the level of service, we strive to offer from start to finish.

Reason for choosing SingleOps

Other CSM competitors weren't forward-focused, the other product's user interface for crews were lacking compared to Singleops, the other product's data retrieving/manipulation/saving processes were redundant and lacked a flow, and the other products weren't made for us, - we didn't want/need to rebuild a handyman's page to be an arborist's page.

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

Our previous system was not suited for the changes in last 5-10 years for the way our industry had adapted, as with many others, at providing the level of customer service management that is expected in today's market.

Jorrie

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

SingleOps is Fantastic!

PROS

The route planner is the best feature in the system! It's usefulness cannot be overstated! It has completely changed our business for the better. Our company is able to be much more efficient by keeping travel times as low as possible. The other best feature is the search capability and organizational functions. Keeping our data organized prevents extra work for us and it allows us to do everything much faster than before. The only thing that could be an improvement to our speed is if our phone system was able to pull up information for our customers when they called, so we wouldn't have to look them up. Other than that, the system very much helps our company provide better service!

CONS

Sometimes the system has glitches that can be frustrating if they do not get fixed for a long period of time. This past year, we dealt with an issue in duplicating jobs with attachments which meant for a bout 5 months, this feature that we use daily, was broken. That was a very frustrating situation since we had to everyday save 15 attachments to our computer to reattach to the job. If the feature was working, it would have saved us a lot of time. Occasionally issues like this will not get resolved for a while and support will just kind of ask us to deal with it in the meantime. That can be frustrating because we are expecting the system to work all the time, and sometimes it doesn't.

Reason for choosing SingleOps

The route planner feature.

Steven

Good for Arborists

Overall a helpful software that allows me to do my job more efficiently and effectively.

PROS

Overall functionality is great, the ability to tag trees and use the map function on each estimate is very helpful. Especially with large properties that have alot of trees.

CONS

Servers seem to be iffy sometimes and will randomly exit me out of the program. Its gotten better than it used to be, but ive had plenty of work deleted because the software randomly decided to stop working.

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2023

I think it is a good software

I think it is a great software with a lot of potential to increase how we use it

PROS

It is easy to use. There are also a lot of options on how to use this softwareJess Chamoli is always very responsive and helps us solve problems

CONS

We are having some trouble with billing right now.I wish we could use some of the client information for direct mail and email marketing. Since this is an operations software that critique maybe unfair

Aaron

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Tree people - look elsewhere

The exciting promise quickly faded in lots of tedious work. I still spend many hours each week cleaning up data and manually creating the reports we need. If I don't have good internet signal in the field, sometimes I can't complete the sale. I email the client later and hope I can still land the sale.

PROS

It does the math for us when calculating pricing.

CONS

The product did not match what was sold and promised when we first talked to Singleops. It's one of the least functional pieces of software I've used. And the user interface has no intuitive design to help you delineate on screen what you are looking at. Custom reporting was promised, but that is a half-truth. You can add custom fields and maybe they will show on the report you want. For almost any data I need, I have to run 2 or more reports, then manually edit and cross-reference my own spreadsheets to get the actual data I need. Horrible credit card interface, I have to type in the address that is already saved to the client profile. I can't view the address though once the credit card screen pops up.

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

The other software was clunky and difficult to edit.

Rhonda

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2023

SingleOps has changed our business!

PROS

The ability to clock in and out of job sites from you mobile device, without worrying about paperwork, is absolutely game changing. Since everything is integrated, our office admin can see everything in real-time. This software has really changed the way our business operates!

CONS

Since Apple iPhone has done an update, there is an ongoing problem in SingleOps. This has been a nuissance, especially when clocking in and out of multiple jobs throughout the day.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Support is a joke

I am no longer a customer, I am now a hostage until our contract expires.

PROS

It looks slick, thought that would help sales

CONS

Everything else, especially the company.

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

Thought it would help be more Efficient

Mylessia

Streamlinings Operations for Success

Overall, our experience with SingleOps has been exceptionally positive. The software's intuitive interface, customizable workflows, and powerful scheduling tools have significantly streamlined our operations. It's comprehensive financial management module and exception customer support further solidify SingleOps as an invaluable asset to our business.

PROS

SingleOps has been a game-changer for our operations. The scheduling feature optimizes resource allocation, ensuring projects are adequately staffed without overbooking and ensuring each job is completed. It is evident that SingleOps was designed with a deep understanding of the challenges faced by service-based green industries, making it a tailored solution.

CONS

In our experience, we haven't encountered any significant drawbacks or cons.

Reasons for switching to SingleOps

The user-friendly calendar that streamlined job scheduling and make it significantly more accessible for our field crews.

Charles

Reviewed January 2023

Solid Software for the Tree & Landscape Industry

PROS

I like the integration between myself, our office and the crew. It's helpful to write estimates that are converted to work orders and then can be sent as invoices. It saves a lot of time.

CONS

It's not the most simple or intuitive software. There are aspects I haven't even tried to use because I don't have the time to figure out how to use it.

Kaylen

Reviewed January 2020

Great Salesmen- Poor follow through

Great in the beginning, a headache once we fully committed to using all of the features

PROS

All of the features it touts, however once you get into them you realize it's a lot more complicated and difficult to use than was advertised.

CONS

We can't get ahold of anyone when we need help sorting through issues. They have no idea how their product looks and communicates with Quickbooks Online, and the credit card processor they force you to use is awful. Instead of doing the simple things really well they get into the weeds and miss the basics.

Brad