• Pros

• "The ease of use, the details it tracks, accessibility, and efficiency! This software organizes everything you need in such efficient manner and keeps track of everything!! "

• "This software is very easy to use and helpful for cases! "

• "Constantly evolving and getting better and wiser."

• Cons

• "the contact directory is a work in progress, and sometimes the system (as its web based) can run slow at times, but it seems that they are aware of these items and are looking to improve..."

• "The template development is very good but could be improved. For There really are not many other cons. "

• "Initial time getting all of the info into the program -- but I'm pretty sure that can't be helped."

Browse CASEpeer Reviews

Alex from Law Offices of Alex Megeredchian

BEST case management software - if you havent used it, youre missing out

saves you time and money makes you more productive

Pros

very easy to use, very interactive, has all the necessary features such as tasks, notes, accounting for the trust account. navigation is so simple. I can find out whats going on with a case in seconds! Great Calendar system, set reminders and tasks and make life simple. Great for litigation deadlines. Customer service is excellent too, they address issues every time.

Cons

i can only think of one - when the tasks are assigned, there isnt a box to check off, you have to delete each task one by one. They arent the cheapest but they are the best of the best and ive used several (other than these twoi cant think of any other ones)

Marlo from Bergener Mirejovsky, APC

Fantastic platform! Easy to use, looks great, makes my job a lot easier!

Excellent software from top to bottom. Since we started using Casepeer, it keeps getting better. I used to work in the settlement and disbursement areas. While the older versions felt a bit clunky, many of our suggestions have been implemented successfully. With the newest version, settling liens with healthcare providers and generating crucial documents have never been more effortless. I now primarily work with the accounting functions, which greatly helps me manage case costs, settlements, and trust accounts. At our firm, we are very diligent in noting and documenting just about everything that goes on with a case. Casepeer automatically documents every modification and change to a file which allows us to trace a case's history back to the beginning. The great search functionality and extensive data points within the software means we are be able to pick up a case where we left off and know exactly what's going on. Being able to task and direct notes to other colleagues also helps make sure priority items do not fall through the cracks. Overall, working with Casepeer is like having an additional teammate, optimizing our productivity and making case management much easier.

Pros

The software looks great, navigating the site is very intuitive. It also keeps track of all the important data points, which is vital to our firm as accuracy is key. The developers are also always open to suggestions and improvements, so the program is always evolving and getting better.

Cons

There are some useful features that are still in development, such as the ability to have more control over the trust account. Otherwise, the software works really well.

Great Software

Pros

This software is very easy to use and helpful for cases!

Cons

Sometimes the software crashes a bit!

Ryan from The Lions Injury Lawyers, P.C.

Efficient & Intuitive

After reviewing several other platforms, we're glad we went with CASEpeer. Our firm is more efficient because we use it, and our attorneys have a greater sense of control over their cases because of it. Case management can be maddening, but CASEpeer was obviously designed from the ground-up to make the process as efficient and easy as possible. The user interface is intuitive and easy to learn, which makes training new staff easy. It's been dependable - we haven't had technical glitches, and the integration process was actually more smooth than we expected. We've had no shortage of questions, and the customer service response time has always been impressive.

Pros

I don't have reservations about recommending CASEpeer to colleagues; it's been a great fit for us. It's not a bare-bones software; the more time you spend in it, the more you realize it has tools built in to make some of the mundane work a lot easier.

Cons

I'd like to be able to export an entire file/client at the push of a button. My understanding is they're working on it, and it's a feature that will be available in the future.

Brett from Sachs Burns, APC

Nothing short of excellence!

Pros

It is difficult to complement the software without complimenting the company. I have never experienced better customer service and client attentiveness. We receive update emails weekly. I can barely get used to a feature before they roll out with even better ones. The integration to our calling service is outstanding and the ability to mange through our cases is seamless. Each case is laid out much like a report and is easy to follow. It allows us to stay on top of our cases and interact with our clients through opt-in texting linked directly to the client's case notes. This software is the best case management software hands down!

Cons

The only negative thing I could think of is how much data is needed to be inputed. This is not really a negative at all, just time consuming. The sheer amount of data allows the software to read itself and identify information for templates, organizing notes, providers, and defense insurance companies, counsel, and judges.

Keith from Law Offices of Jennie Levin

Best CRM for Personal Injury Firms Hands Down

It was a key component in growing my practice in the last year.

Pros

Due to its specialty for personal injury, the reporting and niched tools allows for unique strategy such as comparing the firm's demands out, offers out, and pending settlements to assist with monthly projecting and allowing us to be PROACTIVE instead of reactive. Our team now can anticipate case issues and solve them before they become an issue. Client communication is now solved with the platform's client communication reports for each employee. I can sort out which client is not getting the attention they need and address it in minutes instead of after a client complaint. Lien Negotiation reporting that compares individual adjusters, their average reductions and past cases they worked on is huge when comes to efficiently negotiating these liens out. My staff saved hours everyday compared to countless other CRMs we have tried. Understanding of the platform took less than a week to grasp compared to months lost with other platforms. No issues, no crashes, CasePeer is our secret weapon.

Cons

I wish I could navigate through the firm's tasks quicker. I am waiting on the app for easier use from my phone, but it should be coming soon.

Brett from Bergener Mirejovsky

Industry: Law Practice

It's simplified the processes of our law firm

I can't say enough good about this program and how useful it has been. From keeping track of every single phone call and evaluation, ease of creating tasks for follow up calls for potential new cases, noting critical case notes regarding a client and facts, gaining all the information up front and having it in the system in real time, making it easy to go back and view notes and records on a case, how it's given me the power to manage a team with simplicity. I'm able to see everyones calls and notes that are taken, and lastly reports are easy to create in many different formats and look great. With all of this said, it's truly a dynamic program that will allow a team of people to focus on the same goals and objectives. It's the only paperless program I could see using with all the other options and systems I've seen and have had to use in the past. It's simple, powerful, and easily changed to fit the needs of your law firm.

Pros

See my review!

Cons

No cons when you can make the necessary changes needed to fit your needs.

Zachary from Herbert Law Group PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Best cloud-based case management software for personal injury law firms

Signup is my favorite - I have a perfect system with Casepeer - we send the contract for the client to E-sign, text, email, and set up the claim all through Casepeer. Signup is super quick and anyone can be trained to do it!

Pros

Texting with clients - and the ability to receive photos. I love telling my clients that if they get a document in the mail and they want to discuss, just take a pic with your phone and text it to me, it'll be saved directly into your case. Makes signup a breeze!

Cons

Trick question - nothing! Seriously, though, if there is a missing feature, the staff is amazing and very responsive. Most of my suggestions have been implemented. The Casepeer staff is constantly working to improve this software.

Joshua from Josh Jones Law, P.A.

From the team, to the program to the ease of use, Casepeer is outstanding all around.

This program is the only program that I have used so far that I actually enjoy using.

Pros

Casepeer is the best product that I could find after looking into almost every cloud-based option for case management. The program allows for easy case management from beginning to end, the ability to communicate with both clients and teammates in the office and simple template documents that eliminate the possibility of making mistakes on your form letters. Most importantly, the team is dedicated to ensuring that the client's experience is top notch. There is a rapid response to any request that I make for improvements or training.

Michael from Law Office of Michael B. Walsh

Industry: Law Practice

Well thought out program built from the ground up with PI in mind

Excellent

Pros

Best designed program for Personal Injury that I found after a lot of looking. Customer service and support implementing the system is excellent. I can always get someone on the phone who knows how to help. The software is intuitive and tailored to PI cases.

Cons

Waiting on a few functionalities and features available in more generalized case management software. The updates have been coming at a steady drumbeat so I expect to see them soon. In the meantime, the PI focused design and features more than make up for it.

Krystal from Taps & Gilormo

Great SaaS product

Pros

Love that you can access it from any computer, iPad, or smartphone. It is feature rich, allowing you to input tons of data on each case. I like that you can tag each note with the category it fits into, which is helpful for searching through later. Being able to attach emails directly to the case is great. I like the idea of being able to do the same with text messages, but that feature could use some work.

Cons

Still learning to use this product but so far it's a bit clunky in terms of managing check-ins with clients on a regular basis. I also wish you were able to customize the intake portion a bit, as some of the questions we normally ask either don't have a place in the forms or are only accessible after the case is created (e.g. report number). Across the board, a lot of the data entry points are buried within the forms rather than being quick to input. You have to click into and open a new box, then click into subareas there to input date, which is time consuming. For certain things I wish there was a select all feature (tasks, notes, etc.)

Clayton from St. Laurent & Associates, P.A

Industry: Law Practice

Everyone on the casepeer team is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions or concerns

It organizes cases effectively so anyone in the office can see what's new with a case with a few clicks of a mouse. It also helps clients who do not have an email address to be able to communicate with us better.

Pros

The customer service is great, its very easy to use the software and keeps things organized. Overall its very helpful to our lawfirm. Being able to text clients and them being able to text documents and photos is a very nice addition also.

Cons

I don't like that the text message goes to the main contact on the case instead of directing it back to the person who originally sent the text message. I also wish the settlement tab was set up a little differently.

Ari from Ari Friedman Law Offices, P.C.

Excellent software and a must have for a personal injury firm

overall better case management, settlement tracking, medical history management

Pros

This has everything you need from medical treatment tracking, embedding calendars, managing settlement discussions, etc. i also like that the team at casepeer are constantly adding features. they are also very much available right away without any hold time, if there are any questions.

Demarcus from The Ward Law Group, PLLC

This system has completely changed our practice for the better! Our office runs so much smoother!

With CasePeer, we are able to provide better client service because we are more organized. We are able to resolve pre-litigation matters and prepare litigation matters in less time. Our team case reviews are also more substantive.

Pros

No requirement for individual licensing because it runs through online access. Superior customer support! The Help Center is actually useful! Easy to use. Easy to train staff on it's use also.

Katelyn from Bergener Mirejovsky

Simple, Easy, and Effective.

CASEpeer makes it easy to access all of your important case information. At a touch of a button you can open your client's contact information, pull up the police report, view a summary of your client's medical treatment, and more. Additionally, you can make case notes, and assign tasks to case workers. Each worker can view all of the tasks from a management field or view them individually on a client's page. Most notably, CASEpeer helps with managing cases in LITIGATION. You can update your case status from Litigation Initiated, to Discovery, to Trial Preparation, and everything in between. You can input Discovery requests and responses, allowing you to calendar and manage deadlines, make notes, and assign case workers. Moreover, on the Litigation homepage you can track the life of each defendant by viewing dates they answered, appeared, were dismissed, etc. Additionally, you can input Court, Judge, and Department information for each case. Lastly, there are Management, Overview, and Report fields allowing you to track and sort ALL of your cases. You can view them by status, case type, name, statute, and recently worked on, etc. Overall, CASEpeer simplifies Case Management and Litigation by providing effective and easy ways to update, organize, view, and track your cases.

Dorsay from 911 Legal Team, PC

Industry: Law Practice

Best personal injury case management software!

Pros

It can do everything, very user friendly, the support team is awesome. It really helped automate and update our office. Great for organization and working with a team in your office. Keeps everyone on the same page.

Megan from Bergener Mirejovsky

Amazing Product

CASEpeer is amazing! It helps your keep all of your cases organized and well documented. Its tracking features ensure that all of your clients get the attention that they deserve and no case goes unnoticed. There is a wonderful variety of features that are easy to use and provide functionality that is just not available elsewhere. CASEpeer is a must have for law firms of any size.

Pros

All the information I need is in one place.

Kathy from Mathews|Nissen LLP

Great timesaver and powerful!

I've just started using this program, and I can see how powerful it is going to be once I have all of my cases put into the program. I like it, because it's intuitive, and there are features being added to the program all the time -- making it even more user friendly and specific to my individual cases. Having the info on each case at your fingertips instead of having to search through paper files is a powerful and time-saving tool.

Pros

Constantly evolving and getting better and wiser.

Ashley from Bergener Mirejovsky, APC

Organized & User Friendly

CasePeer is a very intuitive and user friendly -- no instructions needed. In addition to being easy to use, CasePeer provides a highly effective way to manage client files and the various documentation that comes with each.

Sahar from Sahar Malek Law, APC

Great company, great product. Made my PI practice so much easier to handle

Pros

Software is highly inclusive about details and stages of personal injury from pre-litigation through pre-trial.

Cons

It lacks the ability to add certain companies/doctors/etc with ease. Instead, you have to add it separately for it to appear as an option under each client's file

Zachary from Herbert Law Group PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Solo lawyer used for 5 months now. Almost every request has been implemented.

Organization, checklist reminders to follow up with clients, great client communication.

Pros

Hello Sign integration and intake. Coupled together these features make signup amazingly fast. Throw in text messaging and client portal and you're light years beyond the competition.

Cons

Still new, so features are still coming out. Not a deal breaker, but definitely something to consider if you are impatient and looking for something that is fully done. Great for starting solos.

Danny from Law Office of Terrence J. Salerno

Made our firm's practice much more streamlined and practical.

Our firm runs much smoother than it did before this product.

Pros

Casepeer makes it easy to access all the cases information in one platform so our firm doesn't spend all our time shuffling through different platforms.

Cons

Learning a new part of the software sometimes can be overburdensome. That said, the help portion of Casepeer makes the learning curve much more forgiving.

Robert from Kirilloff Jowers, PA

Industry: Law Practice

Intuitive design. Fantastic customer service. Would highly recommend!

Pros

Easy to use and set up. The customer service has been great so far. The document generation feature saves use so much time and will keep us from hiring an assistant which saves money. I have only been using the product for a few weeks, but I use it several times an hour. I have no found anything that I don't like yet.

Andrew from MATHEWS | NISSEN, LLP

CASEpeer is intuitive and powerful

Our firm was looking for a plaintiff specific case management solution. We looked at all options -- and were blown away when we got a demo of CASEpeer. Since implementing the solution at our firm, it has proven to be a game-changer in our case management. Everything is intuitive and powerful -- which has been critical in getting all users to buy into the change and get ramped up quickly. The interface is great because it is clean and simple while also being robust. Conflict checks, statute management, and settlement calculation is made simple and instant. The value is measurable -- from the data reporting to streamlining processes, CASEpeer more than pays for itself.

Rick from Hessig & Pohl, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

This program is a game changer!

Ability to work from anyplace.

Pros

Easy to learn and easy to use. Almost unlimited possibilities for reports and tracking customer information.

Cons

Need an app for my cell phone. You would think a cloud based system would be up to speed on being able to use their program on a mobile device. Not so here.

Awesome. Functional and Intuitive

Pros

Ease of use. The access is awesome. It is essentially self-explanatory after a while. The support is great.

Cons

Price. The cost for use is a bit pricey. I wish they had a better price point for lesser users; otherwise, no gripes.

Sam from Nordean Law, APC.

Best PI software money could buy.

Pros

This software improved my firm's performance across the board. We are able now to service all of our clients' needs in a more efficient and reliable way. An excellent product.

Azadeh from Keshavarz Law APLC

Excellent and Amazing!

Pros

Cory from McGinn Law, Inc.

CASEpeer is intuitive, user friendly and ideally suited for Personal Injury lawyers and practices.

Pros

Built specifically for personal injury attorneys/law firms, I was able to basically hit the ground running immediately after starting working with CASEpeer. Productivity and profitability can sky rocket due to a user friendly interface, combined with robust document automation. Fully harnessed, this software will allow me to turn my injury law practice into a well-oiled machine.

Cons

Lack of a mobile application for iOS or Android. However, I've been told that CASEpeer is working on providing this feature soon.

Chloe from Bergener Mirejovsky

Makes my life easy!

This program is a game changer! Casepeer helps keep track of the little details for you. Creating documents with a click of a finger saves so much time for other tasks. Once you go Casepeer you won't want to go back.