All CASEpeer Reviews

Margie

Law Practice, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed October 2023

Can access files anywhere i need to!

Alex

Reviewed February 2018

BEST case management software - if you havent used it, youre missing out

saves you time and money makes you more productive

PROS

very easy to use, very interactive, has all the necessary features such as tasks, notes, accounting for the trust account. navigation is so simple. I can find out whats going on with a case in seconds! Great Calendar system, set reminders and tasks and make life simple. Great for litigation deadlines. Customer service is excellent too, they address issues every time.

CONS

i can only think of one - when the tasks are assigned, there isnt a box to check off, you have to delete each task one by one. They arent the cheapest but they are the best of the best and ive used several (other than these twoi cant think of any other ones)

Kim

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed January 2023

Likes & Dislikes

Discovery is being submitted in a timelier manner and we are avoiding motions being filed against us. I like being able to look at the defendant's tab and see all the necessary contact information for the adjuster and/or the defense attorney.

PROS

I like the "critical notes" so that in the event a client is in bankruptcy or has a child support lien, it doesn't get missed as there are laws for those two specifically that we must adhere to when a case settles; being able to keep track of discovery that is owed to the defense and vice versa; being able to see exactly how many files one person has, the stage in which they are in and when a case was last touched.

CONS

I despise the calendar. It lags, dates get double booked often because there is not a "live update" when things are added. Sometimes, there are things that only show up on the calendar report and never on the picture calendar causing things that need to be done to get missed. Also, when choosing to view ONE attorney's calendar, everything that is on the calendar for everyone in the office shows up. I wish there was some sort of option to "reverse" a file if necessary. There are times that a company will jump file a lawsuit and our client then becomes the defendant in the case. CasePeer isn't set up for that, so the critical note section is the only thing that plays a role in keeping it straight.

Reasons for switching to CASEpeer

When we used Abacus, we only used the calendar and nothing else. We needed something more updated and that would offer the ease of use for most of the options/categories that we needed for our files.

Emily

Legal Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Work flow issues ignored

The customer service I have received over issues that could be helpful in providing better workflow management have been dismissive.

PROS

CASEpeer does not stand out from other case management software.

CONS

A year ago, I emailed requesting a fix on a field that could help with making more templates available. The witness tab does not allow for us to add a corporation, only a person. If a corporation option was available, the templates could be used to help streamline our workflow. recently, a second issue came up regarding our workflow and adding a frequency button option on tasks (i.e. call client - 2-week button). I was told you were not able to add that, due to your other clients with hundreds of cases. Instead of adding options to improve our workflow we get an update on adding a 3rd gender.

Hi Emily, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We would like to learn more about your needs in detail so we can help improve your experience in CASEpeer. Please book a time with our Client Success Team here - https://calendly.com/casepeer-training - The CASEpeer Team

Replied December 2023

Mina

Reviewed May 2023

Easy Peasy

Not only is keeping a contact with the client important but also keeping notes handy and accessible for anyone to read notes and know what is going on with the case.

PROS

ONE OF THE BEST FEATURES THAT CASEpeer has is the easy access to contact a client. Not only do we have an option to call directly or email, but it has a great feature of texting the client. Client's can be reached easier by text especially when working and not being able to answer your calls.

CONS

I would highly recommend that we can be able to send pictures thru the text app.

Reasons for switching to CASEpeer

Abacus had so many more options and tabs to work with. The document and photo tabs are great .. also the tab that has easy access to any costs makes it easier for our accounts receivables department to access costs at the end of the case.

Bianca

CasePeer Review

PROS

I like how you keep track of contacts for certain companies that you can refer back to.

CONS

I wish there was option or symbol next to documents to see what documents are coming in and what are coming out.

Andrea

Reviewed November 2022

Case Peer Review

Overall, Case Peer has been a great addition to our firm.

PROS

The texting feature has been extremely helpful and something our client's appreciate.

CONS

The calendar system does not allow us to color coordinate.

Reason for choosing CASEpeer

The case management seemed more simple and offered more features.

The additional features.

Chelsey

Brumley Law FirmPLLC

10 out of 10 and would highly recommend every law firm to use this software.

PROS

CASEpeer is very easy to navigate through, and extremely self explanatory. It helps in all aspects with each and every case.

CONS

Sometimes when I am trying to add an event, after created, i do not see it on the agenda, so i have to go back and add it again.

Felix

Reviewed November 2022

Case Peer is like Apple

PROS

I like that its easy to use and you can learn it in minutes.

CONS

I don't really have cons. I think case peer is constantly updating and improving their product.

Reason for choosing CASEpeer

You can be up in running in Hours not in Months

Michelle

LOVE Casepeer

PROS

I love this program so much I pushed it on my new firm. The ease of use is what gets me. The layout makes so much sense, and its user friendly.

CONS

I wish we could add or take away case status. The settlement tab needs some work too. You should be able to see who has a lien on the settlement tab within the medical provider tab. We would also like to be able to call providers or at least be able to click on them from the settlement tab.

Reason for choosing CASEpeer

This firm went with Casepeer because of me and my history with Casepeer. I pushed them to check it out.

Paula

Mendoza review

PROS

It's so easy to manage and use. It's very use friendly

CONS

Nothing at this moment. I have been very happy to use casepeer.

Alyssa

Casepeer Feedback

Amazing! I really like it compared to previous platforms I have used.

PROS

I really like how it is very user-friendly. I think it is easy to navigate when being a first-time user. I also love how you can link something to the file through email.

CONS

The documents being all scattered and having to really comb through it when looking for something can get tedious. And that you cant edit notes.

Monica

Case Peer Review

PROS

It has everything in it you may ever need.

CONS

sometimes it takes a minute to work out the flaws (same with any system).

Chelsea

Ease of Use and Ease of Understanding

PROS

CASEpeer is very easy to understand which makes training a new employee quick to start.

CONS

There are some unnecessary components to what I do that I have to sift through or ignore.

Jessica

Solution Law CasePeer Review

PROS

I enjoy the organization and how easy it is to find what you need. I also enjoy the constant seminars to learn new methods of using the system.

CONS

I do not enjoy having to choose each picture to delete and once deleted the page refreshes and starts at the top again.

Reasons for switching to CASEpeer

This system is easier and more affordable

Tommy

Legal Services, 2-10 employees

CASEpeer for LNC firms

CASEpeer has increased our efficiency and billing time compared to spreadsheets and calendars

PROS

The case management function is top notch for keeping up with issues and sharing with the tea.

CONS

Need better functionality for Chronologies/Timelines

Reason for choosing CASEpeer

Functionality seemed to most closely meet our needs

feras

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

CASEpeer's Great Value

PROS

Bets part of CASEpeer is thee efficent ability to have treatment and costs all compiled for you when a case is ready for settlement. You update as you go, its the assistant you had been wanting but best part is everyone gets to use the same function and be on the same page.

CONS

Cons do come with every platform, I believe there can be better user ability with the open cases under the reports tab. It takes quite some time for it to load along with the medpay features under settlement, it can get confusing.

Eric

Reviewed May 2023

Casepeer is truly AMAZING and superior to the competition!

Casepeer is an extremely sophisticated tool that makes my job easier every day by providing a well organized and easy to navigate interface for our client files and cases. Before Casepeer, I used 5 separate programs to achieve the same effect that Casepeer does all on it's own. I am grateful for the extremely smart and friendly team at Casepeer for always going above and beyond to make sure their product is top-notch!

PROS

Casepeer is a fabulous legal case management program that has helped us provide our clients with top notch service and win big cases. Casepeer does an amazing job keeping our client files and information highly organized and easy to access.

CONS

Although Casepeer has taken huge strides over the last two years by working with their clients to improve their legal software and ensure that their product is user friendly, I still feel that their calendaring system could use some improvement. The ability to add calendar rules to an important trial date is functional, but I wish some of the dates could be easily customizable within that function. I also do not love the "look" or design of the calendar and that is one of the primary functions I use Casepeer for.

Reason for choosing CASEpeer

Casepeer offered a superior product at a fair price. Casepeer also has the best customer service out of all of their competitors.

Reasons for switching to CASEpeer

We made the switch to casepeer in order to make our own lives easier and to provide our clients with a more streamlined representation. Casepeer helps us to keep all of our client's information in one easy-to-use location.

Hollie

Reviewed August 2023

Best Case Management Software

Very pleased and have no interest in looking into any other case management software.

PROS

This is the 4th case management software I've used in the past 10 years and it has been the easiest and most productive. It is user friendly, meaning I can get the info I need quickly and without having to navigate through screens or links that I don't use. It saves our firm time in figuring out statuses in cases when prompted by a client's request. But Casepeer does so much more like tracking when I last touched certain cases so that i know which ones need attention.

CONS

Pie charts. I like pie charts. I'd like to view our performance on a pie chart.

Henrik