• Pros

• "The ease to learn how to use. I tried INS Zoom many years ago and was very disappointed with the complexity it took to learn. Also, my assistant who was tech savvy could not learn the program."

• "This is the best time saver out there. User experience is very easy to use. "

• "Ease of use. Clear, intuitive and GREAT customer support when I've needed it - which is more to make suggestions than because there is a problem."

• Cons

• "It would be great if we could white label the domain. Also, some questions are phrased in a confusing way. They're working on both these things however."

• "Some bug issues, sometimes information input in the questionnaire does not appear on the form, but this is minor and the software has been improving. "

• "1. There seems to be occasional bugs. Sometimes when you send the issue over to the developers they can't replicate the issue. "

Browse Docketwise Reviews

Saja from Saja Raoof, Inc.

Industry: Law Practice

Great interface combined with high functionality

Docketwise is the fourth immigration software I've used in my career. None come close. It's everything I'd wished for in an immigration forms software. Law offices would be well-served to at least give it a try. I've already enthusiastically recommended Docketwise to several colleagues.

Pros

The first word that came to mind, minutes into my first demo of Docketwise, was “beautiful.” Anyone who has ever used immigration forms programs will agree that they tend to have dated, clunky, visually uninviting interfaces. Docketwise has been a breath of fresh air. The intuitive user interface flows seamlessly from page to page. The next thought that came to mind during my demo was whether Docketwise’s [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who was showing me the software, was an immigration attorney (he is). Not only was he knowledgeable about immigration law but the software was clearly built by an immigration attorney. One cannot overstate the importance of using software designed by an immigration attorney for immigration attorneys. Docketwise also has excellent customer support. I’ve called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several times with questions, which he has promptly answered. Docketwise is also receptive to customer feedback and continuously introduces exciting new features. Most recently, it added both an invoice feature, which syncs with LawPay, as well as a customized intake feature. I’d long awaited a customized intake feature in immigration software to ask clients for data that doesn’t exist on the forms, for example their source of referral. Most programs don’t offer this feature. Those that do, charge a cost-prohibitive fee. While Docketwise syncs with other case management programs, they’re not strictly necessary; after these new features were introduced Docketwise is now my all-on-one case

Cons

I can't think of any downsides for Docketwise at the moment. If any come to mind later, I'm confident Docketwise's team will address them.

Melanie from Law Office of Melanie Shapiro, LLC

A huge time saver!

Pros

This software has helped me to save time and streamline my practice. By sending out the questionnaires to clients, we are able to avoid filling out the forms in person and waiting for clients to try to recall information. They are able to fill it out ahead of time and the software auto-populates the forms, saving time and avoiding errors. I like that the information integrates with Clio and saves us time entering information. The website is user friendly and the customer service is fantastic.

Cons

Spanish is not available for all of the forms, though there is a work around with customizable questionnaires for clients, and the data synching could be a bit smoother.

Reasons for Choosing Docketwise

The integration with Clio, affordability, the platform, and customer service.

Joel from Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP

Dockewise Immigration Software

I had been looking for a reasonably priced method of getting information from my clients. Docketwise came to the rescue and provided the software to do that. It is a real time saver and a great asset to my practice.

Pros

The Software is highly intuitive. It asks for the right information that is needed to completed the forms. My clients are pleased with this method of getting information to me and I am very satisfied with the product that the software produces when the client provides the information. It produces quality applications and petitions.

Cons

More user support for the software would be helpful.

Olsi from Noble & Vrapi, P.A.

Best Immigration Forms system

It's a great product.

Pros

Online questionnaires which then fill out forms for us. Customer service is top notch. They take suggestions and implement them. Integration with Clio.

Cons

Nothing to complaint about at all actually.

Reasons for Choosing Docketwise

Clio integration and online questionnaires.

David M. from Law Office of David Nguyen, PC

Updated Review

Although my previous review listed several issues with the forms, the only issue that I still have with the platform is the autosave feature and no undo button. Other than this, I think that the program is overall effective and really helps differentiate my practice with other firms. When clients use Docketwise to enter in their information, it allows our office to use our time for more important things.

Pros

1. You can send the questionnaire over to the client. The client only has to answer the question once and the information goes across to the other forms. 2. The client makes an account and they can edit the immigration forms. Most of my clients really like this feature and it makes my business more efficient. 3. The platform has changed since I started using it about a year ago. They have more options now. 4. What I like most is the fact that I no longer have to worry about using the current edition date of the various USCIS forms. Docketwise updates the documents regularly and the information that was inputted into the old form is moved over to the new form. 5. There is a direct contact person so if you have issues you can contact them.

Shahzad from Shahzad R, Khan Legal, PLLC

This is the solution I was looking for in my immigration practice.

This product has increased my law firms productivity ten fold. Before I used to do forms on my own from the USCIS website. Using Docketwise, has caused me to give up paper questionnaires and keeps me from inputting information directly into forms. The client and the beneficiaries fill out their questionnaires and Docketwise takes care of the rest.

Pros

The thing that I really like about this software solution is that it is intuitive and very easy to use. I have used other immigration forms software. I found that the one I had used previously comes off as very awkward. It made things harder than they really were and then there was also the cost involved that was much higher. Having used that solution before caused me to steer away from it in my own private practice. With docketwise there is no guessing here. The questions asked are easy to understand for a lawyer and non-lawyers. I have only used this product now for about a week, but I can see this product is far superior to other competitor products on the market. I saw an advertisement for this product and ventured over to its website. I watched the video on their website and was immediately attracted to its ease of use. Now that I have used this product for a week, I can instantly say that it has increased my productivity ten fold.

Cons

This is not a criticism of the software solution. Rather, it is a suggestion. In the one week that I have used this software, the only thing that I would like changed about it is when I send out a questionnaire to a beneficiary in an employment based immigration case, the employer's private information should be kept segregated from the eyes of the beneficiary. So, my suggestion is that the beneficiary only have access to their part of the smart questionnaire.

Ahmed A from Passage Immigration Law

Really easy to use and great customer service

I'm really impressed with their rep's commitment to excellent customer service. He responds to emails within about five minutes and is always available for a call. We've been using Docketwise for over a year and in that time have come across a handful of issues –– each of which the team took care of immediately. I'm overall really happy with Docketwise.

Pros

Docketwise is extremely easy to use. It streamlines the entire process of completing immigration forms and we use it daily. We simply send our clients an invitation to complete the survey from the comfort of their own home, and within 20 minutes an entire adjustment of status packet (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131, I-864) is ready to go!

Anna from Ernest Law Group, PLC

The Best Software At My Firm

It is making my business grow.

Pros

I am extremely pleased with Docketwise. This software streamlined my Immigration practice and enabled me to process more cases in less time. One of the best features, in my opinion, is the ability for my Clients to answer the Online Questionnaires themselves at the comfort of their home or office. Once all of the questions are answered, I receive a notification, and all I need to do is to review the forms and assemble the packets. The Forms that are generated are always up to date, so I do not have to worry for the forms getting sent back due to being outdated. Software works well on the tablet too. Clients (and my staff) love how "user friendly" this software is. Definitely a great value for the money.

Cons

Some of the forms are not available yet, but I was assured that the team is constantly working on adding new forms and features.

Paul from Law Office of Paul N Gilbert

Industry: Law Practice

Essential program for immigration attorneys

Extremely positive. Client information transfers between forms. Clients are able to input their data at home, saving time for everyone.

Pros

Ease of use. Saves time. Updated frequently with new features and USCIS forms Great customer support.

Cons

There are no cons. Customer Service is very responsive. Software performs as advertised. USCIS forms updated regularly.

Melissa from Wilks Law Office PLLC

Great product, excellent service

Pros

Docketwise is very easy to use. Customer service is fantastic - any time I have a problem or a question, I simply email them and get a response within 30 minutes saying they are on it or have already fixed the problem for me. They are rolling out great updates to the product, which will make it even more effective for my practice.

Cons

I would like to see more options in the "reports" tab; calendar sync; more robust trust account functionality; and the ability to save common invoice items for faster billing.

Sonseere from Goldenberg Law Firm PA

Docketwise is an excellent value and easy-to-use program

Docketwise allows me to collect my clients' information in an easy-to-understand format. Regardless of which immigration form I need to generate, I know that the same information will populate each one. There is no need to retype the same facts over and over again into different forms for the same client. I also know that I'm using the most recent form that USCIS requires. I also use the To-Do list feature and have imported some of my own forms and checklists. Overall, I am very satisfied. The price is right for me as I continue to build my practice. I feel like I have all of the advantages that the big firms have because I purchased Docketwise. I know that I'm not missing anything. It helps me practice smarter, more efficiently and with confidence.

Pros

I liked how straightforward and streamlined the software is. It is easy for my clients to navigate once I send them the link to complete an intake form. And, as an added bonus, it is easy for me to use too. The set-up time is minimal and the instructions are in plain English that "mature" lawyers like me can understand. And, when I can't figure out something, I am completely confident that someone from tech support will call me back right away and answer my questions respectfully and explain everything in easy-to-understand terms. This program is amazing! It's a great value for how well it works and how much support Docketwise offers to users.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that is limiting or difficult about the software. The few issues I had were only related to my learning curve. But again, I sent an email off and scheduled a training session. They explained everything and were quite patient with me and my questions.

Robert Mirque Law from MIRQUE LAW PLLC

Exceptional Value

Pros

Docketwise has completely changed my practice for the positive. The time savings in having the client fill out the questionnaire and the ability for the seamless population of that data in the forms is a huge time saver. For the clients, it looks top notch. For my staff, it simplifies their work. All this at a very reasonable rate. What's not to love about this product?

Cons

As with any digital product, there are bound to be technical issues. However, the customer support has been very responsive and have managed to get me going in no time. With the new version of this product (3rd), I wish there were more advance notice of the changes that would be coming and a comparison of the previous version and the new version. I felt like the new version was a "surprise" when it showed up on my screen. An email to all current customers of the change over would have been helpful and a video of the changes even more.

Karin from Khazaeli Wyrsch

You can't afford NOT to use DW

Without a doubt we are saving time and resources with DW. I enjoy the ease of use and have had the pleasure of talking with customer service when I have questions as they are very responsive (a chat feature might be handy). To reiterate though - if you aren't using some kind of software for immigration forms, this is a no brainer. And, if you aren't using DW, in my opinion, this product is superior!

Pros

Once you get used to it, it's very intuitive. The amount of time it saves covers any subscription cost. Additionally, by having the client involved in the process and responding directly cuts down on form information errors. The software saves quickly with little down time between screens (which is huge compared to other's I have used).

Cons

There is nothing NOT to like. As with any program such as this, the user can always think of ways to make it even better (e.g. would be great to have some way of knowing what information is INCOMPLETE as the client is working on it). I would also prefer that the dashboard defaults to the matter tab vs. forms, but that's just me! Also, could see some logical improvements to the addendum pages :)

Misty Wilson from Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon & Galchus, P.C.

Amazing Immigration Software

The smartforms are incredibly helpful and easy to use. I love that the software does not make you enter information that is not necessary to your case. It really does let you be in the driver's seat of completing the forms.

Pros

Docketwise is incredibly user friendly. We have been some of the first to use Docketwise (originally branded under a different name). We have watched it grow and improve the platform. We have been incredibly pleased with the functionality, ease of use, and wonderful customer service. They are incredibly responsive and proactive to corrections or changes needed. Wonderful product; wonderful team!

Cons

Although they initially had a limited number of forms available, they have continued adding more and more. which has been incredibly helpful!

David from CoxEsq, PC

Early adopter thrilled with Docketwise

I have greatly increased the number of cases I can handle by allowing my clients to control their data and at the same time make efficient use of the collection of their data by having it map directly to the forms needed in each case. These efficiencies have led to a marked increase in business and income. I attributed this increase to use of Docketwise.

Pros

It is designed with a clean and inviting interface, which is important for my clients. It is easy to follow the prompts through the system and the layout and navigation options work well and are efficient and user-friendly.

Cons

Some of the questions require a certain level of knowledge to understand and answer. Sometimes clients aren't able to determine how to answer a question. The issue is usually resolved by a quick answer from me about the item in question and guidance on how to answer the question posed.

Paul from Law Office of Paul N. Gilbert

Industry: Law Practice

This software has changed my law practice! Highly recommended.

While I certainly appreciate the efficiencies that Docketwise provides, I am also very impressed with their Customer Service. I have had 2 issues during the approximately 1 year that I've been using it, and even though their support people were unable to reproduce my issues on their computers, and even though no other users reported the same issues, they spent as much time as necessary to get me back up and running.

Pros

Docketwise makes it very easy to gather information from clients and to use that information to prepare most immigration forms. The clients can enter their information at their convenience, and the program notifies me when it is ready for me to review. Docketwise then auto-populates that information into the proper forms, which are then available for me to review and print.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Ray from Alexander Law Firm

As a solo practitioner with no paralegal or other staff, this software is a life saver.

Pros

It saves me so many hours per week that I used to spend inputting information from client questionnaires, and allows me to spend more time actually providing valuable legal advice and guidance to my clients. It is very user friendly and it is actually impressive to my clients that I have such an organized way of gathering information from them and promptly creating the required forms and applications for their case. Another great feature is I never have to worry about using an outdated USCIS form, as that is taken care of automatically. Finally, the monthly cost is fixed and very reasonable.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything negative about this software, other than having more features than I currently have time to explore!

Erick from Passage Immigration Law

Next Level User Experience and Customer Support

Pros

The interface is intuitive and pleasant to use. You can also tell it was designed by an immigration lawyer as the questions make good sense legally. Customer support is superb and we receive extremely fast responses to our questions.

Cons

It's great for family-based cases but the full employment immigration features are still being rolled out.

Extremely satisfied customer!

The folks at Docketwise have been extremely responsive to our questions, issues that have arisen, and even suggestions/requests for changes in the software. The training and tech support is unparalleled. We have been deeply satisfied with Docketwise, as it has significantly enhanced our efficiency in serving our clients. Thanks Docketwise!

Pros

The software provides an avenue for efficiency in our immigration work, is extremely affordable, and allows us to collect our client immigration case status information in an extremely accessible form.

Cons

Initially, it wasn't as intuitive and user-friendly, but the technical support, training, and updates have more than made up for the initial struggles.

Eduard from Garfinkel Immigration Law, LLC

Time Saver

Time. Time Time. Before using DW, I would focus a lot on the immigration forms prep, constantly referring to clients data. Now, mostly, I can just review and verify the info. New DW3 software looks promising!

Pros

Saves me a lot of time when preparing immigration forms. Ease of use for clients, I almost never got a question form client on how to input the info.

Cristina from Law Office of Cristina Steele-Kaplan

Intuitive Software

It has reduced the time in following up with clients for information. IT's been great!

Pros

The questionnaires for clients are perfect. They ask all the questions necessary for the forms. There's no real follow up with clients to gather additional information. The support from the company is simply amazing. They listen and if possible, they implement it.

Cons

When something is missed in the profile, you can't fix it on the form but have to find it in the profile to enter in the information which can take time. However, after speaking with them about it, they are in the process to have the information you put in the forms to automatically update the profile - which is going to be huge!

Reasons for Choosing Docketwise

Good word of mouth from other immigration lawyers.

Nancy from Law Office of James F Whitehead

Saves Time

It's been a game changer for me in terms of time. Clients like answering the questionnaire on line. I love the fact I can generate all the forms necessary for submission.

Pros

I like the fact that all my forms can be generated from the answers to the questionnaire. The program really saves times. It's easy to use and easy to correct or add information to the forms. When I have a question Docketwise answers it right away.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say.

Reasons for Choosing Docketwise

I was intrigued that I could generate the forms. The price is low and on a month to month basis. It is important to me that when I have a problem I almost instantly get the help I need and problem solved.

Mohammad Ali from Syed Law Firm, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Hands down the best solution for a busy immigration practice

I embraced Docketwise at a time when my caseload was getting hard to manager without a forms software. It was allowed me to grow the volume of cases I can handle. It conveys professionalism to the client and gives me peace of mind that my data is well organized and secure.

Pros

The interface is very user friendly and intuitive. There are lots of cool features that make handling a large volume of cases and ensuring accuracy a lot easier. The customer service is phenomenal.

Cons

Not much comes to mind really. Its simple and powerful.

Mark from Monument Immigration

Excellent time saving software

Docketwise has streamlined my practice. It has saved me time and money!

Pros

It allows me to obtain all of the information that I need to complete my clients' cases efficiently and accurately.

Cons

Customization is not something that I need at the moment, but I would like to be able to customize some things in the future.

Malathi from Malathi Benjamin, Professional Law Corporation

Love this software. It is so easy to use, not just for me but also for my clients!

Pros

Cons

This isn't a con, but as this is new software, changes are still being rolled out. So the software doesn't yet have all the forms I need, but I know they are in the pipeline so I for sure can wait for them. In the meantime, my immigration practice runs on Borderwise where form generation is concerned.

esayas from Law Practice

Industry: Law Practice

Intuitive and easy to use

So far so good. I like it very much. It is saving me tons of time.

Pros

Very intuitive and relatively easy to use. Most importantly, it saves a lot of time.

Cons

You will have to do the tutorial more than once to drill down all the features of the software

Elsa from Burchinow Immigration Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

I have been very happy with Docketwise software program, it has been a tremendous time saver for me

saves time

Pros

I like that I can invite my clients to fill out the questions on line and I am notified when they are completed. Then I can have the information populated onto the USCIS forms and send them to my clients for their review.

Cons

In the beginning I had difficulty using the program because I am not very computer savvy, but rep was always so helpful and was able to answer my questions so I could use Docketwise more efficiently.

Henry from Evans Law, PC

Excellent Product Training

We have enhanced case preparation efficiently due to the ease of the Docketwise Smart Form. We have enhanced client communication effectively with the interactive software.

Pros

The software is easy to use. My colleagues and I increased productivity when we use Docketwise. If one has a question, Docketwise makes it easy to allow a live Docketwise person to answer the one's questions.

Cons

If the notes, tasks, and calendar reminders and dates, synched from CLIO to Docketwise, Docketwise would be more efficient.

David from Paradise CLE

Crisp interface. Software does a good Job of streamlining my immigration practice

I like productivity software. Its a time saver that helps get the job done.

Pros

The software is intuitive. Must have been built with a actual practitioner or by one. Great for saving time and moving work along the line.

Moises from Immigration Law Office of Moises Barraza

Best Time Saver

Minimizing typing errors while reducing preparation time.

Pros

This is the best time saver out there. User experience is very easy to use.

Cons

I only wish it had full practice management capabilities, because it would make an awesome one stop solution for immigration practice management, but the integration with other practice management solutions is very useful.

Robert from Robert West, Esq.

Great Immigration Product

The customer service is second to none. Training is available when you have questions.

Pros

Cons

I haven't found any real cons yet. This program can also accommodate Spanish speaking clients which is a big plus.

Christopher from Jensen Bagnato, PC

Amazing work! Made immigration petitions so much easier!

Able to complete the work faster.

Pros

The easiness of using it. i am able to input information on each client and it is done within minutes.

Cons

The only thing that i can think of is that the company does not have all the forms in terms of business immigration or removal defense, but I am assured that they will be available soon.

Igor from Voloshen, Divinsky & Associates, P.C.

An excellent tool for a busy immigration law office! Makes client intake a lot easier! A+++

Pros

Very comprehensive and dynamic tool! Integrates all the client information into the applications and saves time.

Cons

Microsoft Suite integration not supported at this time. Integration with Microsoft and management software would help.

Nancy from Law Office of James F. Whitehead

Awesome experience.

Cost savings in hours spent in preparing documents. I also like the fact that the forms allow a person to put in complete information because the font size adjusts to what is typed.

Pros

I love the fact that it saves me hours of work and that my clients find it easier to fill out the questionnaire and return it to me than when I send them hard copies of questionnaires. Docketwise gives notifications once a client has returned their questionnaires.

Sandy from Yeung Law Office LLC

This is a must-have for every immigration attorney!

It saves me time and helps me track the progress of my cases.

Pros

This software is intuitive and easy-to-use. Clients find the questionnaire very user-friendly. It saves so much time for all the immigration forms.

Cons

I am looking forward to trying out the new features such as the status check. I can also see more forms being added to the menu in the future. Perhaps the DS-260 too?

Tiffany from Law Offices of Tiffany E. Feder

Industry: Law Practice

Wonderful products and incredible support

Everytime I get stuck, the staff of Docketwise has been very helpful in answering my questions right away

Pros

I like that is so easy to maneuver and use.

Cons

Comprehensive e-filing would be very beneficial!

Aggie from Chavez Law PLLC

Amazing

Pros

Super easy to use. The integration was seamless with Clio

Cons

That it creates new matters automatically for potential clients in order to send questionnaires

Bailey from Marcus E. Hill

love this easy forms program!

less headache, don't need to check each space because forms are automatically populated.

Pros

Ease of use, availability of training, reasonable price. bundles of forms that are filed together. the math calculation for i-864.

Cons

not enough bells and whistles. need more form bundles. needs printable client questionaires for those clients who do not have an email visa.