All eWay-CRM Reviews

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Great customer service

Great overall experience.

PROS

The customer service at this company has been fabulous. They’ve answered each and every question I’ve posed to them great team to work with.

CONS

I wish the contact management software would integrate with our Verizon phone system. It does integrate with some phone systems I believe, but just not this one. That might be due to complexities of Verizon.

Reason for choosing eWay-CRM

We needed a product that integrated with outlook

Better integration with outlook

Luc

Information Services, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

The searched CRM

PROS

Full intergration within Outloook and GTD inspiration. Excellent support.

CONS

Customisation for being efficient is a hard work while required.

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

Because its price and complexity of the previous system.

Tomáš

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Nice add on into MS Outlook

Give us - mainly our sales people nice overview about every sale case, easily can add all documents, info´s about customer, each sale cases,

PROS

Nice integration to MS Outlook, there is no request for more activity, you easily work in MS Outlook and add all importatnt info´s into eWay CRM. Also nice connectivity with our accountant database

CONS

there is no mo complaints, maybe a large volume of backup

Reason for choosing eWay-CRM

First version of CRM wasn´t add on, so there was a problem to type all info again, if crm is not done as add on to email client, it doesn´t make a sense to have it ..

Miloš

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

User unfriendly, Outlook slowing down

PROS

I am not an advanced user but a beginner.

CONS

Database search, the speed of MS Outlook going down

OLIVIER

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Myriad France review

PROS

good overview of all missions and all prospects

CONS

time consuming to complete a lot of items

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

A change of employer was the reason for the change

Martin

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Experience with eWay

We only use Eway to a small extent of its capabilities. I am sure that it can provide our needs in case of company growth and CRM software requirements.

PROS

Integration of eWay into Outlook. Easy data transfer between these programs. Creating Opportunities from Email. Easy archiving of Mail to Opportunity/Project.

CONS

I'm not aware of a more serious deficiency

Vít

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Čerpadla , Příprava

Overall satisfaction at 80%, facilitates communication within the company, access to the database.

PROS

Access to shared information, emails, documents. The possibility of searching for conversations, the possibility of creating teams and comments .

CONS

Occasional problems with compatibility with outlook, longer loading of the database .

Jaroslav

Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees

Good aplication

PROS

Easy to control and use, acceptable user settings

CONS

I did not find any disadvantages of this software.

Martin

Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees

Complex CRM

PROS

Easy to use. Implemented in MS Outlook.

CONS

Nothing

Mikulas

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

eWay - goodWay

Our investment in e-Way CRM has paid off.

PROS

mobile application - all colleagues know that they are calling our customer even if they do not have his phone number saved in their phoneall e-mail communication is saved to CRM automaticallyuser-variablereportingcustomer supportHe ask every year and help set the system and ask for our wish

CONS

Sometimes the speed of loading customer information, but they are working on it.

User friendly, mobile application

František

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 employees

Great product

PROS

It's realy easy to use and to navigate in

CONS

sometimes there is problem with opened windows, when I disconnect external monitor from laptom

Douglas

Utilities, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

PROS

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

CONS

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage. - When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay. - The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments. - We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Reason for choosing eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Hello Douglas, thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback! Team eWay

Replied November 2021

Petra

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

eWay - easy way to controll yout business

We are eWay as our CRM for everyone - KAM, project manager, advisors, administrative for training, director and me. Every day is used and is there is any problem, we need it to be fixed as soon as possible - without eWay we have no information.

PROS

Features and logic and improving. You can customize the SW as you need and if you know how, you can do it by yourself.

CONS

In the beginning the call from mobile phone was reported easily in the app "automaticaly" but this is no longer possible. This was nice for better reporting of time, how long you spent calling clinets. You can do it now manualy, but the added value is lost.

Because of Office 365 and Microsoft products, we choose eWay

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

The internal designet databes was no longer enough for our needs.

Tino

Machinery, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2023

CRM is good

Easy to use but reporting and monitoring is not so good

PROS

Integration in MS Outlook

CONS

Reports are bad

Reason for choosing eWay-CRM

Costs but soon we most probably switch to infor CRM

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

Better control and access.........................

Zdenek

Industrial Automation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Invest Your Time Right - eWay

in a word - an overview With eWay, I have an overview of all orders and opportunities

PROS

The support of the eWay team is intensive outlook user interface

CONS

editing documents before customization according to our requirements

Customer support is 100% and transparent Effectively wasted time in my business

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

I wanted one working environment, including email I wanted to get information quickly from CRM I wanted a system that would effectively return the time I spent sharing information

Hello Zdenek, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at info@eway-crm.com? Team eWay

Replied October 2021

Melanie

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

EWay CRM

5 out of 5. One night on tech support, the [sensitive content hidden] himself jumped on to solve an issue, as part of regular liasing with customers. Thanks [sensitive content hidden]!

PROS

fully customisable, can create any field required. Simple or as complicated as you like. Have used for years, and hopefully will use for many more

CONS

nothing really, there isnt much that stands out that I would change

ease of use to pick up

more features

Allen

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

PROS

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation. If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

CONS

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing. 2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders. 3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

outlook integration and price

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

1. Salesforce's inefficiently designed customer interface made it undefeatable obstacle in the way of user's adoption. 2. The need to sign up for two more 3rd party plug-in to make Salesforce work with our MS Exchange server and Outlook made and the amount of expertise and time it took to setup and manage Salesforce and two other plugins became unbearable from the company time allocation angle. 3. Per user cost of the combined solution combined with annual subscription commitments Salesforce and plugins require made it nearly the most expensive solution out of 5 CRMs we evaluated.

Michal

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Rating 201 consulting

At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

PROS

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done. I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

CONS

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

Hello Michal, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at info@eway-crm.com? Thank you. Team eWay-CRM

Replied July 2021