• Pros

• "We like friendly stuff from LegalTrek that help us not only get the most out of software but also to upgrade some of the functionalities to work better for us."

• "The ability to budget using this software is very helpful in making sure expenses do not exceed the limit. Customer service and tech support is also wonderful. "

• Cons

• "As it is paperless , Sometimes it doesn’t operate if there is something wrong with server ."

• "I did not encounter any problems while using this software, I would highly recommend it. No problems. "

Browse LegalTrek Reviews

Nico from Advocato

Industry: Law Practice

Excellent for a law firm network

LegalTrek really has excellent software for a network of law firms. Before we implemented it, it was hard to work between different offices on projects together. LegalTrek's Legal project management helped us achieve really smooth operations. Now the work between offices, with of-counsels and clients is easy. It automatically tracks budget and time. This means that almost 100% of our project now runs on budget which clients really love.

Pros

Cons

No problems.

Response from LegalTrek

Replied March 2017

Nico that is awesome. Thanks for the review!

Neha from Bajwa law firm

Industry: Law Practice

Smooth app for making timetables and client contacts an

End to end legal practice management solution

Pros

It is very organized app where we can keep log of our clients and can also save their data and history of case . Also updating of upcoming date of hearings is available. Data security, daily backups ,GDPR compliance are plus .

Charlene

Erika from Joseph D. Carney & Associates

Excellent Product

David from EdomaEnergy

Happy with the budget tracking!

As a general counsel in a big energy company I had to optimize my legal spending and accommodate for a bigger in-house team. That's when I stumbled upon LegalTrek. Their legal project management includes budgeting so it's very easy for me to immediately know if we are going over estimates. Honestly, I did not know how much their software would help but now we cannot imagine our internal and external projects without LegalTrek.

Response from LegalTrek

Replied March 2017

Thanks David! We are proud of our LPM - Legal Project Management module, it's budget and time tracking and how much it improved lives of our customers!

July 2015

Eva from Boutique law firm partners

Nice software overall

Our firm really needed a good software solution and tried some of them, but LegalTrek was by far the best. There are some quirks to fix, but overall it fulfills our needs perfectly. We achieved better organization and effectiveness when distributing the different tasks, as well as clear understanding of the progress of each of the tasks.

Christopher from Lawyer

July 2015

I wouldn't recommend any other solution

LegalTrek delivers by far the most outstanding and responsive customer service and technical support that I have ever experienced. EVER. On a scale of 1 to awesome, these guys set a new standard that I don't think has even been defined.

Yorick from Amsterdam

First and only choice

I have tried many platforms offering similar services, but LegalTrek has been the best by far. Their product is the best in terms dealing with many international clients and matters.

Richard from Tucker Law

Great and improving

I am saving significant amounts of time with regards to checking on status of client receivables, issued invoices, and time entries. Best customer service I have seen!

Jenny from Attorney At Law

Improved my practice

The team was great with the onboarding and helped us getting our data inside the software in just a day.

Miriam from Crim & Associates

Great software

We had no problems using this software and it helped us improve a lot of processes in our law firm. Tracking and billing now take me just a few minutes compared to hours before.

Sevde from SVG

July 2015

Valuable asset to our firm

With Legaltrek's help we keep our overheads lower, thereby increasing our profitability and enabling us to deliver greater value propositions to our clients.

Julio from Latin Lawyer

Very impressed

I started using the software recently. It is better than using Excel and makes many things easy.