• Pros

• "Intuitive, easy to use, great customer support, and never had an issue with the system not be available. The new multiple timers are a great addition."

• "Billing = $. Rocket Matter keeps me organized and allows me to not miss a billing opportunity. The interface is excellent. "

• "Easy to use the basic features of time keeping and billing. Also good for tracking tasks"

• Cons

• "It's not the cheapest program available, but I think it offers good value for money."

• "A few glitches here and there, but nothing is perfect."

• "There are only a few integrations currently, but they are the important ones. "

Browse Rocket Matter Reviews

Oswaldo from World Health Centers, LLC.

GREAT software to keep track of your cases and bill hours. A bit expensive.

BILLABLE HOURS! Keep track of them. TEMPLATES! Based on the kind of law you practice. CONTACTS! Let's say you have an adjuster saved as a contact, he calls to settle a case, then you're able to see all cases with him and discuss all.

Pros

When set up properly you can just open new case and auto assign tasks to your staff by templates. We are an Injury Law and this software has made our practice a heck of a lot easier.

Cons

PRICE. Every user is billed separately. Would be nice to have have packages based on the size of the law firm.

Rebecca from Gerstle, Minissale & Snelson

Rocket Matter Review

Pros

The Rocket Matter calendar feature is very easy to use and visually see the entire firm's calendar at once. Additionally entering billable time is fairly easy and streamlined.

Cons

Tasks can only be assigned to one user at a time. There should be a feature to allow additional users to at least view tasks assigned to another user on the second users dashboard and task list.

SJ from Bielski Law Office, Ltd.

Good but not the best

Rocket Matter was perfect for us when we only had 25-50 matters. And like I said, the billing was superior to any other practice management software we have used. I think if you are a firm that doesn't do volume work on a daily basis, this is excellent software.

Pros

This is a basic, user friendly software that is great for non-volume practice management and makes legal billing very easy. It keeps track of all your matters and clients, and you can tag multiple matters to a client. You can search by client or matter, and it stores all the contact data for your clients.

Cons

We are a tiny volume law firm that handles 500 matters simultaneously. Rocket Matter was not enough for us. We switched to a practice management software that has checklists and steps - once you've checked off the items for one step, it moves you to the next step. Rocket Matter did not have that dynamic functionality we require.

July 2016

Steve from Clarie Law Offices, P.A.

July 2016

Awesome in the cloud practice management service!!!

Our law firm has been using Rocket Matter since 2012. Moving to the cloud was a bit of a learning curve for some of our staff, but they quickly caught on. Since then we have continued to grow in our overall usage of Rocket Matter features and functionality. As a result our firm productivity has increased greatly - particularly in the areas of capturing time and expenses. This in turn has improved our billing and relatedly impacted our profitability. Being able to quickly capture information and bill our clients translates into faster payment receipt because if the invoices don't go out timely, the less likely you are to receive payment anytime soon! Overall I can't see the firm ever moving away from in-the-cloud practice management software as it allows our staff to access and enter key information from anywhere - office, home, while traveling.

Pros

Ease of use. Available across numerous platforms. Accessible anywhere there is internet connectivity. UI appearance (aesthetics). "Spotlight" search and Advanced Search functionality. Customizable invoices (MS Word document format). Responsiveness of app/software. Friendly customer service reps who assist us with questions or issues that may arise.

Cons

Initially the reporting capabilities were rather limited in Rocket Matter, but have only improved steadily. Recent additions such as the advanced analytical reports are proving to be very useful tools for the firm owners to monitor the practice's "metrics".

Rogelio from Katz Law Office Ltd

July 2016

Rocket Matter is everything you need. And it is Great!

Rocket Matters (RM) is everything you need for your law office and most other practices. My company has been using it since around January 2013 and we are very happy with it. Before I have used ProLaw, Clio, and Abacuslaw but RM blows the others out of the water.

Pros

You can upload documents to every matter/case you have. You can put in transactions. This is specially useful so that any user can see what has been happening in the case. It is also very easy to read unlike ProLaw/Abacuslaw. The system feels clean and clutter free. The system is very easy to use. Adding documents/notes/transactions/billing is very useful. We love that we are able to add tags to matters. Very often you have case numbers, family members that are a part of the case but the name of the case is in someone else's name. Without these it is very difficult to match some correspondences to their cases. There is a build in time you can use to assist you with billing for what you are doing. RM is very easy to teach to new staff. Most things are self explanatory.

Cons

Very few. Sometimes when they redesign the system it can take some getting used to. But this is true of every program out there. And even then they give you over 30 days were you can try the new design and still go back to the old one if you have trouble with it. Sometimes the system can be slow. However this can be a combination of the computer and internet speed. Sometimes you can't duplicate case names. Which makes sense in a way since you don't want to confuse it with another case and make an error, but too often client's have the same name.

ADAM from Russell Defense Firm

Plugins and syncronizations were not there

RocketMatter was fine until it was not syncing with Google Drive at the time.

Pros

I like how RocketMatter was cloud based.

Cons

When there was a problem with DropBox security breach, I had to find another practice management software that worked with Google Drive instead.

Reasons for Choosing Rocket Matter

Cloud based and more affordable, better interface

McKenna from Herndon, Coleman, Brading and McKee

Industry: Law Practice

Rocket Matter makes my and my clients' lives easier

I love that I or my staff can look up anything we need to know about any case whenever we need to when a client calls; when we are on the go; or when working from home or on a trip. Uploaded documents and linking emails to a case on Rocketmatter makes every case file easy to find and use no matter where I am. It's like my whole filing cabinet is with me wherever I need it. And notes make digging through files for information or case status a thing of the past. I cannot tell you how much easier my life is since our firm has switched (and got my whole firm to switch) to Rocketmatter. Timekeeping woes are a thing of the past as I can enter time in my phone right from the courthouse. And billing takes 2 minutes instead of a whole day, with bills ready to be emailed or mailed to clients at a moment's notice. Clients really like the detailed, itemized statements Rocketmatter produces. The staff is responsive and ready to help.

Pros

Easy to use, keep everything organized, keeps me on track, increase communications between staff and attorneys, mobile.

Cons

The iPad app is very glitchy; two-way calendar syncing with iCal has long been difficult if not impossible; Syncing calendars with Google cal is glitchy; billing for large insurance companies (LEDES for example) is difficult; and the software can be slow at times depending on your access to high speed internet.

BARBARA from CHRISTOPHILLIS & GALLIVAN

September 2016

Rocket Matter Support Team can't be Beat!

Although I feel that there are some features that could be adjusted or tweaked to make better, I gave a resounding 5 star rating to the service team there and would have given more if available. When I hit a road block, 9 times out of 10, the team there gets it "fixed" while I'm on the phone, within minutes, (I do like being able to talk with a human quickly for most problems). If the issue is one that is a bit more complicated, they do not hesitate to get help from someone who has maybe been there longer or might have had the issue come up before. And, they are always willing to "put suggestions" in front of the developing team. They always work with you on your level and can put it in words that anyone can understand.

Pros

That I can get help anytime I need it. Again, hats off to a great support team!

Cons

the calendar . . . I wish it was easier to enter events without having to go back and forth between the calendar and the event screen . . . that you could enter multiple events on the same screen . . . I wish that there were more color categories . . . We use outlook calendar and cannot sync with Rocket Matter for this reason. We use different color categories for mediations, hearings, etc. And, combine those categories with the attorney/people attending each. Do not like that you have individual "blocks" if more than one person is attending the same event.

September 2016

maggie from law office of camilla d. cochran

rocketmatter review

i consider rocketmatter the "american express" of law office software. both rocketmatter and american express offer me" first rate customer service" - it is as simple as that! when i have an issue , i want to speak with a real live expert who can help me resolve the issue. i don't want to send an email only to get back some confusing response which may not make sense to me... nor do i want to wade through a phone tree for 20 minutes (at least!) only to end up in the wrong dept. and then get disconnected when i am transferred. i hope rocketmatter continues their superb customer service focus - so i can continue to be a loyal customer.

Pros

highly intuitive from a user perspective.

Cons

i still think that the statement page is confusing. the date of last payment should be notable on statement page. the ability to enter more than one payment per month along with dates should be an option and notable on statement page. not that impressed with the new interface - find it slows me down in entry of data.

October 2015

October 2015

A Clio Alternative

I thoroughly researched and personally tested several case management systems, both cloud-based and not, before deciding on RocketMatter. During my decision-making process, the sales staff were helpful and never pushy. Once I made the decision, they had me up and running in no time flat. The learning curve is gentle. RocketMatter now saves me hours (if not actual days) each month, which I can devote to billable tasks rather than the billing process. I would highly recommend RocketMatter to any small law firm out there!

Pros

-Fantastic customer service! Always prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and professional! -Very user-friendly format, easy to learn quickly. -Batch billing. Enough said.

Cons

I would like to see more customizable reports, including reports based on custom fields. I would like to see the included fields be more customizable. (For example, instead of a dedicated field for "Office Phone" how about making it a telephone number field that can be specified as to whether it is for the client's home, office, mobile, etc., in much the same way as Contacts are handled in the Apple iOS?) At the very least, that field should be "Primary Phone" rather than "Office Phone." I would also like to see a messaging feature built into the Client Portal, so that messages can be sent back and forth to clients from within RocketMatter. Finally, I would like to have built in functions for automatically adding interest on past due balances when invoicing, as well as the ability to add a monthly fee based on a percentage of current billing. (These are functions that Abacus has built in, but I wouldn't even consider using Abacus at any point in the future.)

Jodi from Martin Law Office LLC

Great program for Solo/Small Firm setting

I have been using Rocket Matter for the past 4 years and have been extremely satisfied with it. In my previous big firm life we used a billing system that wasted more time than it saved and we didn't even use a case management system. Starting my own firm I knew that I wanted something better that would streamline my practice. Rocket Matter filled those needs, plus some. The billing side of Rocket Matter makes my invoicing process more efficient and accurate. I handle a wide range of cases, so I use all of the billing options, to include flat fee, hourly, and contingency, and I like that Rocket Matter is set up to handle each of them. The trust accounting features allow me to stay on top of my trust account and know which files will need to be replenished. The integration with LawPay allows my clients to pay their invoices quicker. And my clients enjoy the client portal nearly as much as I do. On the few occasions I have encountered difficulties I have been able to reach out to support and receive quick and accurate assistance. The only reason I gave it four stars on features is because there are two things I think could be improved - it would be great 1) if clients could upload documents to the client portal and 2) if the billing in contingency cases was easier to close out. I can't imagine running my firm without Rocket Matter by my side.

Kasey from Law Office of Kasey L. Sirody

July 2016

Rocket Matter makes it easy to make money

I have been using this program for a few years for my small firm and love it. It is very easy to get started, add a client and start billing. Creating your invoices is equally as easy. Most of all, their customer service has been above and beyond and I truly appreciate that. I had an issue a few years back that seemed complex and they went in to the system and made the fix ASAP and were very considerate of the stress it was causing me not to be able to do my billing.

Pros

The iPhone app makes it easy to track billing on the road The interface is very user friendly They are very responsive to customer concerns I worked for a firm as a legal secretary before I was an attorney. We had an issue with losing billing one month and the backup was corrupted. We had to work round the clock to recreate the billing to get paid that month. It was a nightmare. Having this saves money and headaches.

H. Douglas from North Coast Legal, PLC

Rocket Matter = Single Most Important Decision I Made When Starting My New Firm

When I started my new practice, North Coast Legal, PLC, there were many decisions to make..... phone systems, billing, case management, location, staffing, etc..... I could not be happier with my case management/billing choice in Rocket Matter. I am more organized than I have ever been, I don't miss a $ of billing opportunity, my Invoices are complete, accurate and very professional. I.... Can't..... Recommend.... Rocket Matter... .Enough! Top notch product. Top notch customer service. Continuing to launch new, value added features.

Pros

Cons

Although the I-Phone App is good, there are some features missing from the PC interface. I wish there was a faster way to input payments of multiple Invoices. Right now too many steps. I've expressed this concern to Rocket Matter and based upon their track record, I fully expect they will address the issue.

Shannon from Law Office of KW

Industry: Law Practice

Great tool for managing trust accounting, client billing, calendars and case notes in once place

RocketMatter acts as an automated trust accounting system that updates as I bill clients, and provides various reports and summaries to help analyze the financial needs of the business easily.

Pros

The billing system offers many options to tweak the system to suit many different billing situations for clients, such as billing method (hourly, flat fee, evergreen retainer, etc). You can upload invoice formats that you can customize to suit your needs. For example, we need invoices to be generated in English, Spanish, or in both languages depending on the client. We created formats per these 3 needs and can set the default invoice format per client or per matter. It also serves as a secondary record of trust accounting for the IOLTA account.

Cons

The Matter Documents system needs work. It's useful to be able to record notes, but they can't be exported, there's no option for generating a printer-friendly version, and you can't open them in new windows. That results in printing case notes taking up 30 to 60 minutes of my time.

Cierra from Ausman Law Firm

Helps our Firm Run Efficiently

As the office manager of a small, but very busy law firm I can confidently state we would not be able to function without Rocket Matter. Rocket Matter enhances our ability to accurately keep track of each client and their individual tasks and ledgers. Rocket Matter also has great functionality to keep track of the bigger picture including overall Trust Account ledgers. Admittedly, we do not use the phone message function, but I believe it is a very valuable tool, and yet another reason to make the jump to Rocket Matter if your firm is hesitant.

Pros

Clean, easy layout

Cons

Small glitches with how tasks are ordered.

Patricia from Law Office of Patricia Uro-May

mis dos centavos

Have mostly liked what I know how to use but am sure I am underutilizing it and have not yet been willing to go to the new version since I would feel lost and wase too much time learning the new system. It would be great if I had someone to talk to to walk me through it in person or on the phone with them seeing my screen

Pros

Billing feature, ability to have client information in same place

Cons

Not so easy to navigate between one thing and another. The timer feature drives me crazy because it often does not work and tit has to be turned off before the program or you cannot use it.

Rachel from Schaffer Law Firm PLLC

Best Case Management Software Hands Down

My firm has been with Rocketmatter since early 2011. I have looked and dabbled in other case management softwares but we just keep finding that Rocketmatter is the best fit for our firm. The user interface is so easy even the most untechnologically savvy person can use it! Just this past week Rocketmatter called me to tell me we were eligible for discount. Things like that and the CONSTANT updates to keep the software at the cutting edge for attorney purposes is why we will continue to stay with Rocketmatter.

Pros

easy user interface link to quickbooks and lawpay client portal

Cons

If a client forgets their portal password I have to call Rocketmatter to have it reset.

August 2016

Amy from Center for Biological Diversity

August 2016

Excellent Service that Keeps Getting Better!

We started using RocketMatter about six years ago and it was the best billing decision we ever made. Highly recommend.

Pros

The program is intuitive and user-friendly. The support team is extremely responsive and always professional.

Cons

In the past, we've wished for certain features, and RocketMatter has delivered! The one thing we're currently wishing for is another Outlook plug-in that will allow us to choose matters while setting our schedules in our Outlook calendars. When we asked them about this recently, they said they're already working on it!

September 2016

John from Law Offices of John Z.

Keeps my life sane

Very satisfied overall. Like everything it could always use a few tweaks to coincide with the way I do things but I still find it to be the best system around for my practice

Pros

Cons

Wish it had a better Android interface. I also miss the stand alone timer window. I use the one on the main screen, but did like the separate window. Also wish I could download multiple documents to the portl at once instead of having to do so one at a time.

Tammy from Hentges & Associates, PLLC

Great product, user friendly

Rocket Matter is a great tool for tracking and maintaining client files and scheduling dockets. The billing is pretty straight forward--easy.

Pros

The ease of use and simplification of opening files. If a change needs to be made to a matter after it has been set up, it is easily changed or corrected.

Cons

Clients with more than one matter receive separate bills for each matter which is confusing. It would be helpful to allow clients with more than one matter to receive one bill. I would like to see one bill that includes all matters with each matter's costs and time separated. The invoice cover would summarize the costs and time for each matter then give a Client total. Hope this makes sense.

Sara from The Law Office of Sara Pitcher

Excellent customer service

I love the customer service and the ability to access my documents from home or share with clients and my office staff. It is very convenient. It also makes invoicing very quick. The ability to integrate with Law Pay is nice also.

Pros

The customer service is excellent. My issues are always resolved very quickly and if I have any questions about how to use the software, I am always given step by step guidance.

Cons

I wish you were able to select who to share a document with as you were uploading it, rather than having to go through two separate steps.

Nathan from The Petersen Law Firm

September 2016

Great software that makes running your firms easier and more efficient!

Great software that makes running your firms easier and more efficient! I have been using Rocket Matter since 2011 and will not be moving away. Tracking cases, recording time, dealing with billing and invoicing are all much easier with Rocket Matter! I am convinced that my firms makes significantly more because of Rocket Matter.

Pros

Easy to use, efficient and streamlines administrative tasks.

Cons

Would prefer to group discount or bundle deal for additional users.

Cheryl from Law office of Theresa W. Jenkins, Esq.

ROCKET MATTER gets an A!

Ease of use. convenience.

Pros

Rocket Matter was very user friendly. Generating Bills and entering payments was simplified with this newest version. Timekeeping is wonderful and the Messaging feature makes passing message to the file a breeze!

Cons

I seem to have lost my "notes" section without going in through the back door to find it... the lost feature could only be found by going into prior comments in the file and then clicking on the old note and adding from that screen.

Great For Office Organization

Pros

I liked that I could color code everyone in the office's calendar and see what everyone had going on specific days to avoid scheduling conflicts. I also loved how I could task others in the office to complete items, knowing it wouldn't be on a sticky note that could end up in the trash. It provides accountability to all users which helps make an office run more efficiently.

Cons

I did not find any cons with rocket matter.

Cyndi from Law Office of J. Kevin Clark

Rocket Matter Rocks

Having had no background in billing, I had to learn this program on my own when I took this job. Rocket Matter has been very easy to pick up, very intuitive to use. The manual is easy to follow, the quick sheets are great and I am especially impressed with the customer service/help desk reps. BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE of any vendor I have every worked with! Nice, patient and very helpful. I highly recommend Rocket Matter.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Nothing so far.

Christina from Law Office of Christina James

July 2016

Best case mgmt software I've tried.

I really find it more powerful and more intuitive to use than other programs. Has really helped keep a small firm on task.

Pros

I've had very few problems with the software, but when I do the customer support is excellent and prompt. The iPad app has made keeping up-to-date and working while at the courthouse much easier.

Cheryl from Day Law Firm

Great Legal Software!

We have been using Rocket Matter at the firm where I work since I started here. It's easy to use and very useful. My firm uses tasks, tags, and billing A LOT. While we still have to have a physical file, Rocket Matter is very conducive to minimizing having to keep paper everywhere. It's a great tool!

Pros

Billing, tasks, timer

Cons

It can run slowly or crash sometimes

Tabitha from Hochscheid & Associates, LLC

an excellent cloud-based comprehensive system for small firm solo lawyers.

full service hourly billing with, email , calendar and accounting integration.

Pros

accessibility of the system, integration of calendaring and email. It works well with cloud-based document storage as well. New integrations are added often.

Cons

the interface for email doesn't allow you to bill efficiently for older emails. You essentially need to open and email and bill this.

Erik from The Law Offices of Erik M. Locascio, PLLC

July 2016

Fantastic and comprehensive law practice management program!

Rocket Matter has been integral in the starting up and maintaining of my solo criminal defense practice. It is central in how I organize my files, how I bill my time, and how I keep track of court settings and due dates.

Pros

The ease of use and the sleek interface are, for me, some of the best parts of the software. Adding events, payments, and expenses or billable hours are all easy tasks to complete. The software does not have a steep learning curve at all.

Cons

There are a few minor tweaks I would enjoy, such as the ability to add multiple clients to one matter. Additionally, the client payment service is a little overpriced compared to other companies such as Square.

Amy from Dahl Family Law Group

September 2016

Rocket Matter - it's a life saver!

The customer service and attention to detail is superb! Whenever I have a problem, I call the Support number and they always answer, if they cannot figure out the problem, they send the issue up to their engineers and I always get a response the next business day!

Pros

The ease of use and billing feature

Cons

A few glitches here and there, but nothing is perfect.

Amy from Dahl Family Law Group

Use it daily, not perfect, but very practical

Pros

Ease of use and accessibility to customer service two things I love most about this software. I find it easy to train others on it as well.

Cons

The calendar has issues sometimes syncing with Google calendar. The attorneys in our firm rely on Google calendar as if it were their bible.

Beatriz from Law Offices of Beatriz A. Pelayo-Garcia, APC

September 2016

Best Law Practice Management Software!

I have been using Rocket Matter for years. This is by far the best law practice management software. The interface is very natural and easy to use. You will find all the information you need regarding a case available to you no matter where you are. With this software, you cannot go wrong! Also, the customer service is the best! I highly recommend this software!

Debbie from Nixon, Vogelman, Barry, Slawsky & Simoneau

Review of Rocket Matter

I find Rocket Matter very user friendly. I enter a lot of time for my attorney and it is very easy to do. It's also easy to figure things out.

Pros

The ease of use. Easy to download documents and find contacts.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about this software. Sometimes something will happen and it will take a long time to add time but I'm not sure that the software is the problem or my computer is the problem. I usually log out and log back in and it's quick again.

Maytel from The Orlando Law Group, PL

RM review for coffee

I have used Rocket Matter since 2010 and have been very happy with the features it provides. They are constantly trying to improve this platform and have been pro-active in integrating it with other products such as Google Calendar and email.

Pros

Calendaring, billing and email

Cons

uploading documents

Heather from Fox and Lutz, LLC

Rocket Matter Review

Since my firm began using the Rocket Matter software, we have had some questions about how to properly handle certain situations and have always been met with quick and attentive customer service. Even when there wasn't an absolute solution to our issue at the time, there was an attempt to assist to the extent the software was able. We even noticed after speaking to customer service about some of our issues that they were later addressed and resolved in software updates that followed.

July 2015

Ben from The Stevens Firm, P.A.

July 2015

Rocket Matter is the *best* case management program for lawyers.

Pros

Rocket Matter is easy to learn and easy to use. It makes it extremely easy to capture your time and keep track of what's going on in your office. Its customer service is US-based, very knowledgeable, and very responsive. Among the key features that I like best are the bulk billing, evergreen trust accounting, and integration with Dropbox, Gmail, Evernote, and other programs.

Cons

As with any program, there are always a few minor things that I "wish" were there, but none of them are mission critical.

Abraham from Shakfeh Law, LLC

Tampa, Florida

It's a good experience. I like how a lot of things are streamlined. There are some quirks but most of them get fixed pretty fast.

Cons

I wish I could close matters that are not fully collected on. You're not going to collect every bill.

Sharlesa from Stuart & Blackwell

July 2016

My day planner, four days a week...

Most of the time, the software works perfectly. It has it's quirks... but nothing is perfect all the time. :)

Pros

Ease of finding a name

Cons

The calendar... skipping to where I need to be.

Lorin from Law Firm

Awesome product for keeping track of case information!

Pros

Super slick interface, very easy to navigate and easy to customize. The partnership with LawToolBox for deadlines takes the system to a whole new level. Now you don't have to go to multiple platforms to take your case from beginning to end, it all stays right inside Rocket Matter.

Scott from Law Office of Scott Garver, LLC

Rocket matter rocks

Overall my experience is good. It has helped greatly in tracking time and billing. Good to have a to do task list

Pros

Cons

Having had time to learn document management systems. Seems very complicated

July 2016

David from David C. Fisher, P. C.

Great Billing/Document Management Software

I started using Rocket Matter about 8 months ago and after this somewhat short amount of time, it has made me wonder why I didn't switch earlier! The interface is user friendly, the billing is easy to input and get to clients and I like being able to access my files online when I am away from the office.

Pros

User friendly interface Easy matter setup and data entry Easy document management

Cons

Needs to be able to add interest to overdue bills

Heather from Fox and Lutz, LLC

Customer service is excellent. The program has a majority of services needed to function all-in-one.

Pros

It is very user friendly and has many options available, depending on how you operate your business.

Cons

Document downloads are somewhat confusing. It'd be nice if there was an easy way to download and connect client emails to their respective accounts for billing purposes.

Joseph from Sullivan Law Office, PLLC

September 2016

Rocket Matter is great for small law firms.

Overall, Rocket Matter is a great law practice management tool for the small law firm. I started my own law firm right out of law school and find the resources Rocket Matter provide to be an essential element of my success.

Pros

I like the task management and billing features.

Cons

You cannot see your Tasks in the iPhone App. There should be a simpler way to print receipts for payments. The should be a way to set the Task Listing permanently to "Due" Viewing

Jessie from Mahn Law Group, APC

Great product

I love this product. Very intuitive and easy to use with great customer service. I mostly use this product for timekeeping and invoicing.

Linda from Nixon, Vogelman, Barry, Slawky & Simoneau

Excellent Program

We've been using RocketMatter for just over a year. We find the program is easy to use; customer support is extremely helpful.

Pros

Easy to use; everything about a file is right there.

Cons

File size; we cannot upload large files to the system.

September 2016

Kirk from Nixon, Vogelman, Barry, Slawsky and Simoneau P.A.

Happy, Happy, Happy!

We had been using another product, but our staff hated it. We switched to RocketMatter and it is so easy to use and intuitive.

Pros

The portability of the apps.

Cons

I wish it had more accounting aspects.

Matt from Surge IP, LLC

Back office ease

Great trust and operating accounting, calendaring and document management. Reporting tools are also very helpful.

Pros

Super easy to review and generate invoices

Cons

Takes a few days to get the hang of the system

Heidi Richert from Burt & Associates

Great Client Management Software

Having our client management data available online has been wonderful. You can access information and run reports from anywhere you have internet.

Pros

Online and accessible.

Cons

Some features are still unavailable on invoices like sum totals for different users.

Cheryl from Theresa Wozniak Jenkins, LLC

Rocket Matter Review

Rocket matter is very user friendly and there is almost nothing that you can do that cannot be undone should it be necessary. I love using Rocket matter every day

Pros

ease of use

Cons

stop changing the interface every time I get used to it

July 2016

Denis from Monahan Law Group, P.C.

1.5

July 2016

Explodes on the launch pad.

Pros

That am in the process of replacing it. The customer service people are very friendly - but it doesn't really matter because they rarely help fix anything - usually suggest that I could send e-mail to the suggestion box for the engineers.

Cons

Horrible programming. Counter-intuitive. Eg list individual clients by first name. Just added a "chat" box which covers the log in button - so you have to click chat "no" to get to log in. Many steps require 2,3, clicks where there should be 1, records time entries as of date you made entry, not date the work was done. When you make changes, the some changes revert back to default automatically when restart.