What are ServeManager users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ServeManager software through verified user reviews

• icon"The program works flawlessly and they are constantly adding more great features. The price is a bonus too, it is very reasonable."
  • icon"I think the ease of use and speed in which you can obtain and write information is great."
  • icon"The software is easy to learn and covers everything I need to do the job. Customer service is excellent."
  • icon"My only complaint is not having control over my Job number."
  • icon"My number one complaint was that we could not do Mass services at one location."
  • icon"I had no system prior to this one. The only thing I disliked was that their was no training available that I knew of."

Browse all ServeManager Reviews

• Have you used ServeManager and would like to share your experience with others?

Alan R.

A must have for process servers & Constables

The largest benefit is keeping my business finances in order. I can now stay on top of who has paid and who hasn't. I used to be at a few thousand dollars on open invoices. Now, thanks to their account aging report, I can stay on top of customers that don't pay timely. The integration with stripe has been awesome. Many of my non-local customers love paying online. The rates are in-line with everyone else out there. Customers also love the automated updates when there is an activity with their case. Happy customers return!

Pros

So many reasons to love this software. I would truly be lost without it. I like how everything is organized. It tracks all by serves, does the billing, generates reports (even specific court forms) and the dashboard lets me keep it all in check.

Cons

I do wish it had a few other features. But good news, they are always updating the software. I would like to see a field sheet in the format of a #10 envelope. That way we can have a handy-sized field sheet that holds the documents in it or can be paperclipped for larger jobs.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

ServeManager offered all the features and tracking I was looking for. Checked all the points, if you will.

Joan

Process Server

I have had a wonder experience with ServeManager. I talked to them about specific forms I needed integrated for specific clients and they set the forms up so that everything worked perfectly. They have helped my business grow and grow.

Pros

I use Serve Manager daily as I run a process service business. Serve manager allows me to interface with my servers and clients and I am able to store all info on a serve in one place - in my job on serve manager. I can upload emails and documents. I can utilize the mobile site which will allow me to upload photographs into the job that also has the GPS coordinates and a date & time taken. My clients like it in that they can upload and assign jobs to me from their desktop. I could not do my job with ServeManager!

Cons

I wish there was another date field in which we could place the depo/hearing/trial date into that we could see as well a our follow-up date.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

I had used PST at another firm but changed to Serve Manager there as well. Serve Manager let me set up and be ready to go immediately without having to create every form from scratch and other things. I also didn't need a server - I can log in from any device.

Stephanie

Needs the plaintiff's name in the subject line of system generated emails, dashboard needs updating

We need the plaintiff's name in the email updates subject line. The system's API does not integrate fully with other platforms. There is no email add-in feature like other platforms have. The reporting information is very limited. We can't see at a glance old jobs, their status, from the jobs board or a report.

Pros

The platform is limited. Most beneficial features are the updates from servers and to clients. The form affidavit that uploads the service attempts automatically. The ability to share all details with servers and clients.

Cons

The reports are generally cumbersome and not intuitive. The reporting is very limited. Could not assign multiple servers to 1 job for a long time which was not helpful. The email updates to the clients have no reference to the plaintiff's name in it. The servemanager order # means nothing to their case and filing system. We NEED THE PLAINTIFF'S NAME IN THE EMAIL UPDATES SUBJECT LINE.

Love this!

This organizes my service of process business! Billing, jobs, contracting jobs out, managing customers... EVERYTHING.

Pros

I like that this not only makes the serve process easier, but it integrates billing, affidavits and customer updates in a super simple process.

Cons

Setting up the customer accounts... I want more control over adding and removing the customer access. I don't want the customer to have to add users for every single paralegal or attorney. I don't add them so that one of the paralegals have to play an administrative role for my management software. Some of the firms I have get some turnover and they have many lawyers, paralegals and admin staff.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

cost and great reviews. The free trial showed me the value, I was hooked.

Chrissy

User friendly

Super easy to use, always evolving and the staff is super helpful and accommodating. I recommend it to other servers!

Pros

Very easy to use and straight to the point.

Cons

There is no app for ServeManager. That would really be my only suggestion. Makes life easier for the servers out in the field.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

ServerManager was a bit more user friendly/easier to use.

Reasons for switching to ServeManager

Time Matters was a ton of extra steps and not made for process service.

Jeremy

Excellent Software

Overall it’s been an excellent experience. If I’ve had any difficulty using features customer service has been very helpful in giving me directions to a solution

Pros

ServeManager allows you to work on every job fro start to the invoice being paid.

Cons

I would like to see a mobile app. It’s relatively easy to sign into the mobile site but I think it would increase productivity for Servers to have access to an instant app

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

Ease of use along with other companies using it with the ability to share jobs with them.

David Edward

ServeManager Review

I have been very satisfied

Pros

I used to be a computer technician so it is easy to get used to.

Cons

I like collaborating and I like the ease of use. I think the updates are good.

Reasons for switching to ServeManager

Because I own my own business and Proof is not accommodating for this function

larry

Serve Manager Purchase

My experience has been ALL positive , with direct sales that offers assistance and will call to make sure your satisfied 100 %

Pros

It is so easy to set up and go, More like plug and play. I love to be able to track employess and review who they attempted . This is the best purchase i have ever made.

Cons

The only cons that i have is that i did not use the program , I could not keep up workflow without it.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

I gave it a free try and i was afraid of the price, That was the best suprise i have ever had. It is very affordable and has all the features that i ever need. Best purchase I have ever made.

Servemanager is the leader in automation software for legal firms

Secure Online Document Management, Integration with every app I use on a daily bases and Customer Support that is out of this world.

Pros

I love how I can sit back and watch jobs flow into my account with an easy to use interface and affidavits that fill themselves out from the service details entered in the field and with customer log in access we can move from old and tired to easy and automated. Thank you Servemanager!!

Cons

I use serve manager for court filings as well as serves and eFilings. I wish there was a way to attach a file to a note and share it with my client. I've mentioned this to the awesome customer support staff at Servemanager and I'm excited to hear that Servemanager is constantly upgrading their software! They added recently added "Server Pay" so now I can keep track of how much I owe my servers in the field.

Marty

April 2022

ServeManager WORKS for Me

It’s been a very pleasant experience. I’ve only needed customer service twice in 2.5 years.

Pros

The ease of use. And while training others on the software, they have been able to comprehend and retain the information very easily.

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say about it.

Davy

Hands down, the best software for tracking service of process

Having not only servers I use but clients work within Servemanager is likely the greatest asset of Servemanager in terms of streamlining the process of receiving, serving and completion of legal service of process. Going into at least five years of use, Servemanager works very well as I have many clients uploading and comfortably navigating within my account to do functions that previously took hours of work for me or my staff to attend to. The same can be stated for the work that is assigned to my servers. For the most part, the beginning to the end of a service is achieved via all involved parties (servers, clients, my staff) connecting and communicating within jobs. This central hub for the location of each job absolutely has revolutionized the way I operate.

Pros

Functionality. It's designed to fulfill exactly what is needed when tracking service of process. There are countless fields of data to retain and Servemanager covers everything. The software is intuitive and easy to use. There is a very little learning curve to start working within the platform. I

Cons

There is no perfect software. Everyone has preconceived notions and ideas on how a platform such as this should operate. What helped me overcome this is to utilize a business practice that I often consider. Think outside the box. If the software doesn't do something you need it to do, I had to realize there may be an alternative way to do this. After overcoming a few of these hurdles, I was able to drive Servemanager to its maximum potential and find little lacking. Granted, there are some things I believe are lacking but what Servermanager does well far exceeds any of its limitations.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

Other software I explored either had too much or not enough. Some were not even based in the US. Choosing a platform to use for my company was like finding my wife. It wasn't easy! I held on to my custom PSS MS Access based software for at least 10+ years. Going through the pro's and con's of every software system out there was tedious and I don't wish it on anyone. My advice to anyone would be to start using Servemanager and see how easy it is to use. Another concern of mine is how long will a software company remain in business? After personally meeting with the owners of Servemanager on numerous occasions and following their companies I felt reasonably assured that Servemanager would be available for the duration of the existence of my company. I intend to use it for that long.

Reasons for switching to ServeManager

PSS was Microsoft based on Access. Countless issues. PST does do everything but the learning curve is steep and it's hopelessly complicated and not user friendly. I also explored every other software available but nothing had what Servemanager could offer it the way it's offered.

Stephen

We’ve grown with you!

Love it! Refer people to it frequently!!

Pros

All in one, I appreciate that we can enter and keep track of our jobs, Bill them, and create our Affidavits/Proofs of Service all in one program.

Cons

I generally like the changes and new features. I like that we can call and request features (some have been implemented). I do not like two new things. The colors of the Rush jobs, and past due jobs have changed. I think that Rush jobs are most important and should be Red. I think that jobs that are past due should be yellow, because they need attention. Also, I do not like that the job attachments are now in the center! We get MANY attachments, and have to scroll down quite a ways just to add a note or look at the job activity. Please move it back?

Jeremy

ServeManager - The Obvious Choice

Tracking invoicing has become much simpler and while that came to mind first, I can't help but acknowledge that ServeManager gives me a million times less paperwork at the end of our fiscal year. Do I need to know my gross profit? What was I doing the day I logged 150 miles and forgot to write it down? I've been to this address before. Were these people friendly or hostile? ServeManager has answered those questions for me a hundred time over just by going back and looking. If you logged it down, it's still there and sometimes it's there regardless. My overall experience is that ServeManager has become a tool I use that is just as common as a business card and a pen. It goes everywhere with me.

Pros

ServeManager created an easy to use, everything under one roof experience that saved us time and money which are two things you never get back, especially in this industry. The database of servers that use ServeManager is creating a professional network where a summons issued in Missouri can be served in Maine in a matter of hours. The options for online payment, cloud storage and GPS coordinates to proves serves are becoming a staple in this ever evolving industry. ServeManager stayed on top of that and continues to offer the best in Process Service software.

Cons

While it is unfair to say it is a con, ServeManager never reported to be "Private Investigator Software". I used it for that for a period of time until I found another software to use. That particular software stated that they could handle my process service portion of my business as well. But they couldn't keep up with the ease of use that ServeManager offered.

Reasons for switching to ServeManager

The company I had used discontinued there software.

Kathryn

Serve Manager works in New Zealand!

My first concern with Serve Manager was that it wouldn’t work for us being an NZ based company. But we have found this not to the be the case. It manages service of process exceptionally well. I find managing invoices, statements and payments simple. Serve Manager have also customized a number of affidavits for us to allow us to work in accordance with the NZ Court requirements. We would highly recommend Serve Manager to all process servers. We find it cost effect, easy to use and the support (if required) is excellent.

Pros

I have been using Serve Manager now for over 3 years. I am the owner of a small process serving business in New Zealand. I found it simple to set up (I used the trial for 2 days before deciding that this was perfect for my needs), and very user friendly. I have agents throughout the country who use it to manage jobs I send them, and even the most computer resistant process servers find it easy to use.

Cons

There are things we would like to see improved in the system, but they are minor. One example for us would be the ability to have the country added in as an address field. We have clients in New Zealand, Australia, the UK, the US. We would also like the ability to edit the Service Type drop down menu. I would like see a calendar connected where you can manage tasks and reminders for agents. And for marketing I would like the ability to easily export the names of all contacts (not just the main contact for a company) to a third party. But having said that there are new features and updates coming out all the time that have seen the system continue to evolve and improve – which is excellent. We look forward to seeing what is next…

Great Products with new features added reguarly

I started using ServeManager while it was a free product and have used it ever since. As stated above I would like to have a report writer and access to the database file or the ability tom export each and every database table for use in other programs. I would like to be able to filter exports be all fields in the database. It’s my data and I should be able to use my data for my purpose.

Pros

ServeManager is very intuitive and easy to learn without referring to a manual or online help. I learn best by doing rather than someone telling me how to do something, so when we hire a new person, we setup a screen share, hand them an order to enter and let them figure it out under our supervision. We find most legal savvy and computer savvy can enter the first order within 10 to 15 minutes and then with minor coaching they can be up to full speed on order entry within a day or two. We try to keep things simple and don’t try to scare new server or office staff with BS stories about the industry. I tell people we are High Priced Couriers that follow specific rules and have a lot more paperwork.

Cons

ServeManager does not have a report writer and does not allow access to database.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

ServeManager was the first Legal Service specific software we used, we have looked at other products over the years and have always found ServeManager out performs the competitors and or the learning curve involved in switching outweighs the benefits of switching. We like ServeManger and plan to stick with them.

Reasons for switching to ServeManager

Our business model switched from a Hotshot Courier deliveries to more Service of Process business. 98% of our business during the last 15 years has been Service of Process with 2% Courier Service for our Legal Clients.

Laura

Ins and Outs of ServeManager

ServeManager is a very useful and tool to navigate the Process Serving world. It is becoming a way to interact to other process servers as well, but that needs to be tweaked a little more. We appreciate the work put into this system. The staff at SM is very helpful as well, and always pleasant.

Pros

The ease of finding all the information in one place per company and person. The ability to upload anything to keep all information in one location. The ability to email our servers, customers, etc. ServeManager is a good system to track jobs, company information, invoicing and server pay.

Cons

The movement of the Notes box to the lower portion is not convenient. Also in Notes or Service Instructions, it would be nice to be able to make words bold, larger font, italicized, underlined or in different color, etc. Also, the layout of service attempt information (once you click on the attempt) has made it impossible to copy and paste the information and place in an email in a neat arrangement. The invoice is very difficult to utilize when you cannot add lines where you need them. It will only add a line at the bottom, but when we need to date things in order, that doesn't work. And there is no way to copy and paste an entire line to move it down the page. Also, when making a payment for more than the invoice shows due is not possible. We should be able to put in whatever amount they pay. On the Field Sheets, a new layout is needed. There is no reason for the court case and it's information to be listed at the top for the server. It would be nice to have the recipient, due date and job # much larger. It also would be nice to have the address at the top by the recipient's name, and much larger too. For the new uploading of files, why do we click the upload button in the middle of the page to be redirected to the bottom of the page where we would usually upload anyway? That just added more work for us. In Job Activity, we need to know when the invoice has been sent to our client. Also, an email when payment is made on invoice via credit card needs to happen.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

Easier to navigate and more comprehensive

jacqueline

THE BEST

one of the few things i pay for that i am always happy with

Pros

WHere do i even begin. Servemanager keeps myself, my servers and my business organized. I could not handle the volume i have without servemanager. Everything is organized. I am able to communicate with my clients easily and they just keep improving my experience. Just when i think the software is PERFECT they add another feature i didnt even know i wanted or needed and make it BETTER. I have client reviews who rate me 5 starts by specifically naming features im able to offer because of my secret weapon- servemanager.

Cons

not really. i suppose i would like to be able to share attachments like photo's from the software but i have no doubt in an update soon i will be able to. thats what is soo great about servemanager they are always updating the software.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

free trial and salmesman kept calling me. normally that does not work on me but after a year of doging his calls he hit me on the right day and im soooo glad he did.

Response from Lawgical

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate the fact that we can lend a hand in successfully operating your business! In regards to sharing attachments, at this time we would advise to collaborate with your client and/or contractor if you want to share job attachments and other uploads. Collaboration gives them the ability to log in directly to download and view these files. You are correct however, our development team is cooking up a future update that should improve upon the sharing capabilities of ServeManager. Please feel free to reach out with any other questions and concerns, and we thank you again for the rave review!

Replied September 2020

Smooth as Butter

I’ve been using ServeManager since their inception over five years ago. It’s been exciting to see them grow over the years and they pretty much have been there and taken care of any needs that I’ve had without issue.

Pros

I love how easy and clean the program is. Recently, they just changed some of the color schemes in the program to make it more attractive as well. Everything is neatly placed and easy to locate. I like how they continually are striving to keep the program fresh and Up-to-date with the latest needs and not throw in any unnecessary or gimmick like features.

Cons

There’s not much to say about what I don’t like. If I had to think of one thing, it would be nice to click a single button that can wrap up an entire package for the client. Such as, affidavit, invoice And a copy of the summons to send back to the client. You can do this but there’s a few steps. Also, a lot of Process Serving companies do surveillance. So it would be nice if they had an option in the drop-down menu other than “unsuccessful attempt.“ Their work around is to simply go into the affidavit and place your notes in there as you go.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

Again, serve manager is just very clean, crisp and friendly to use. It’s good on the eyes and I actually look forward to getting into it on a daily basis. It shows me what I’m making on a monthly basis, annual basis and I love how you can run various reports within it aside from just your standard process serving needs.

Reasons for switching to ServeManager

I have found that loyal dog is just absolutely loaded with unnecessary “pork.“ It’s a very clunky program, the customer service is absolutely terrible and I found myself taking aspirin every morning when I had to use that program. I’m not kidding....

Troy

Review from Pro Legal in Minnesota

Serve Manager has increased our efficiency easily 100% because of the speed of the database and how well it is laid out. Invoicing, creating statements and collections are a breeze, before Serve Manager it would take two days to send out client statements to all our clients, with Serve Manager that task now takes 1/10 of that time.

Pros

We love the fact that every attempt and service is GPS tracked, also that we can access all records via desktop or remotely from handheld devices. The database is very easy to navigate and very clean, uncluttered and fast! We also love the ability to collaborate with our clients and service companies directly through the online portal. The Serve Manager team is also extremely responsive to issues or questions as they arise, we typically receive an email response within minutes.

Cons

The only con I would say is the lack of the ability to search past jobs by street address to look up previous jobs by address alone but it is rarely needed and we can always quickly find what we are looking for using other modifiers such as name case #, etc.

Speed and reliability.

Response from Lawgical

Hi Troy, Thanks for the review! We always love hearing from our users and the feedback goes a long way in terms of how we can be a better software. In regards to your concern with searching via address, what you could do is enter the zip code of the service address into the Job search bar, and it will filter the list to show all jobs associate with that zip code. Additionally, you can use the Map tab to zoom in on a specific area which will then filter the job list based on location. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and we thank you again for the kind words.

Replied September 2020

Stacey

Invaluable

Serve Manager is the best product on the market. They often and readily accept feedback which they use to make improvements to this service on a sometime monthly bases. One of the original creators still calls and keeps in touch with us every month. Who else does that?

Pros

Five years ago when I started my company I needed a lot of help. This product made navigating through the process of service of process easier. There were many things I needed help with after I made a serve and this product help me figure them out. The ease of allowing us to do things such as national affidavits of service, invoices, auto address generator when creating jobs, keeping up with different clients and court cases makes it an excellent product and much superior to similar products on the market. Did I mention the even have a mobile version which makes things easer for servers in the field! I couldn't imagine operating my business without it. Serve Manager was honestly the best initial investment I made for my business besides my business license.

Cons

Wish there were easier ways of changing court names and address once they've been added to a field.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

I chose Serve Manager because they did such a good job of convincing up front of the value of the product. I was swayed by the enthusiasm of the person of the person explaining the benefits the software would have to me. The other companies didn't make me feel that my success was as important to them.

Rick

December 2021

ServeManager for the Process Server On The Go

Moving from a desktop application to this mobile application has kept me much more organized since I am not relying on my memory .

Pros

I love that this is web based and easily traveled wherever I go. I can enter new services from my car or desk and it allows me to manager rush services quickly.

Cons

The affidavits are not impressive and bland. The fonts are small and dull. They charge a percentage of the invoice for stripe integration so I pay twice. Once to stripe and once to ServeManager. I don't like that it is based on the billing amount since there is no extra effort on their side for a larger invoice. They should cap the expense. I am forced to manually send a stripe invoice for larger invoices which defeats the purpose.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

ServeManager has a great team to address any issues and are very responsive to my requests. I went with them because the software was mobile when others were not. I have stayed with them because the customer service and costs were amazing.

Reasons for switching to ServeManager

At the time Loyal Puppy was not mobile and extremely difficult to use. The user interface was (and still is) terrible.

Response from Lawgical

Thanks for the review Rick! I'm not sure if you're aware that we can customize affidavits to your liking. Please reach out to our support team or your rep to discuss.

Replied December 2021

Johnny

Stream line Data Repository

Serve Manager has helped our company expand and grow. It has helped keep track of all the data associated with Serving legal documents. It has helped us with credibly on several occasions with the gps tracking for status attempts and serves. Our clients are impressed by our system and it has helped increase productivity on both ends by getting all jobs input by our clients.

Pros

Serve Manager does exactly what the title says. It manages all the serves we have. From start to finish all the data is stored and organized very clearly for each and every job. After you get over the learning curve, it is very hard to goto anything else. Constant compliments from our clients on our data organization.

Cons

I would say The learning curve takes about 50-100 jobs to master and be proficient on all the features.

Reasons for choosing ServeManager

Recommended by an affiliate.

Gina

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

I have used many software programs during my career and ServeManager is "by far" the most concise, user friendly program I have ever used. As a person who is not "tech savvy", this is extremely important to me. The layout is simple and easy on the eyes; not complicated at all. Everything you need is on one page and laid out nicely. I was able to obtain the program and immediately begin to function. The ServeManager Support Team is "stella". Again, as I have been in the industry for many years and have used and worked with many software programs and their support teams, the "norm" was to put a "ticket" into support and wait days for a response only to have to go back and forth with them. Not with ServeManager. If you can't find the help you are looking for in the video tutorials (which are priceless) that are at your disposal at the top of your home screen, you simply email support and by the very next day you have a response............that you can understand. No fancy "tech lingo", just plain English language. I have and will continue to recommend ServeManger to everyone!

Pros

Simply laid out Easy to understand and follow Everything you need is on one page Easy on the eyes Not complicated

Cons

There are no cons to write about. I cannot say enough "positive" about this software program.

THOMAS

ServeManager Review

Super friendly staff and keeps everything organized for us.

Pros

The team at ServeManager is often updating the software and the software does a great job at keeping me on top of all of my serves. It keeps me organized and my clients love the quick updates!

Cons

There is no mobile application that we can utilize. Sometimes in a bad signal area we cannot record attempts on the web application but if we had an application that could sync serves and we can log things there, the attempts can be recorded and later uplaoded when signal is restored. Also, we have to contact support to upgrade/downgrade our account and cannot do this on our own. If we could freely upgrade/downgrade at will it would be great.

Peter

The most powerful Process Server e-software available...

Utilizing ServeManager has saved our company a bundle in administrative work by streamlining the entire serving process. The ServeManager's staff are extremely professional, reaching out to us each and every month. Letting us know how much they appreciate doing business with us, and to inquire if we need help with anything! Their team members are sincere, honest and ready to help in anyway they can. We look forward to utilizing ServeManager for years to come.

Pros

The features are second-to-none and are consistently improved, with new features added on a regular basis. The remote mobile access contains all the tools needed when out on the job, in realtime! GPS logging to support actual attempts made, and emails the attempts to the client and to the server when the option is enabled to do so. Notes for the ongoing process for each case as it remains active/open. The newest feature "e-serve" will be a great feature when more courts start to allow/accept e-serves. It would take a month to list all the awesome features ServeManger has to offer. You can't go wrong with this product and the service provided.

Cons

ServeManager could certainly use more electronic payment processing providers, like Square.com.

ServeManager