• Pros

• "I really enjoy the ease of use! And the customer service is the best "

• "Ease of use. Software is very user friendly. Love the functions available in the options drop down menu."

• "Easy to use, easy to invoice customers and keep them updated. Great price. Wonderful mobile version and desktop version."

• Cons

• "Great for process servers but wished they could add more utilities for private investigators. "

• "not much to say bad about it. Should be nice to have more of the desktop integrations integrated into mobile version. "

• "I love servemanager but it would be nice to be able to enter multiple defendants under on work order and what is being served for each one "

Browse ServeManager Reviews

Jeremy from JJN LLC

ServeManager Software Review

Overall, ServeManager has delivered. In an ever changing industry of process service and investigations, I am often given new hoops through which to jump. ServeManager has stayed ahead of the game and has consistently delivered results that make my clients feel at ease with the option of personal interactivity with their case. Data entry is a breeze and is as universal from state to state and court to court as I have ever seen in any process service software. When I first toured the ServeManager site and took a trial, I knew that they had taken the industry to a new level. This software has yet to be on the market until ServeManager brought it and I haven't seen anything out there that even comes close in terms of user friendliness and accountability. Look... If you want to be a shade-tree process server and make a little spending money on the weekends, this probably isn't for you. However, if you want to be a professional, stand tall above your competition and offer the very best, welcome to the network-family of the best process service companies this industry has to offer. Welcome home. Now, let's get to work!

Pros

ServeManager is extremely user friendly and dare I say it.... "Fun to use..." Of course, I am one of those who love to get up and tackle the day. I love to work. ServeManager works for my small, yet growing business and keeps me at the forefront technologically. I absolutely love the fact that I can brag to my current and potential clients that I am using ServeManager and what they have to offer, such as GPS coordination and the ability to Route jobs, saving my clients money and the wear and tear on my vehicle. My clients also enjoy the idea that they can create their own accounts, tracking my serves and their own invoicing. ServeManager has never let those small, yet mounting invoices slip through the cracks and I'm actually getting paid on-time, everytime!

Cons

The only things I am wanting from ServeManager are the same things the entire industry wishes we had. I'd really appreciate it if all my serves were home to accept their summons at 1500 hours. But that's just a dream.

Alan R. from South County Constable Office

A must have for process servers & Constables

The largest benefit is keeping my business finances in order. I can now stay on top of who has paid and who hasn't. I used to be at a few thousand dollars on open invoices. Now, thanks to their account aging report, I can stay on top of customers that don't pay timely. The integration with stripe has been awesome. Many of my non-local customers love paying online. The rates are in-line with everyone else out there. Customers also love the automated updates when there is an activity with their case. Happy customers return!

Pros

So many reasons to love this software. I would truly be lost without it. I like how everything is organized. It tracks all by serves, does the billing, generates reports (even specific court forms) and the dashboard lets me keep it all in check.

Cons

I do wish it had a few other features. But good news, they are always updating the software. I would like to see a field sheet in the format of a #10 envelope. That way we can have a handy-sized field sheet that holds the documents in it or can be paperclipped for larger jobs.

Reasons for Choosing ServeManager

ServeManager offered all the features and tracking I was looking for. Checked all the points, if you will.

William R from WRM SECURITY SERVICES INC

Industry: Security and Investigations

Software service

Very Happy

Pros

After learning how to use the program, inputting the information into the software has made doing business so much easier , keeping track of all jobs , preparing affidavits sending notes to clients , invoices , getting paid.

Cons

Don’t know, any problem I was having was corrected by the service people

Michael from Process Server Daily, Inc.

Servemanager is the leader in automation software for legal firms

Secure Online Document Management, Integration with every app I use on a daily bases and Customer Support that is out of this world.

Pros

I love how I can sit back and watch jobs flow into my account with an easy to use interface and affidavits that fill themselves out from the service details entered in the field and with customer log in access we can move from old and tired to easy and automated. Thank you Servemanager!!

Cons

I use serve manager for court filings as well as serves and eFilings. I wish there was a way to attach a file to a note and share it with my client. I've mentioned this to the awesome customer support staff at Servemanager and I'm excited to hear that Servemanager is constantly upgrading their software! They added recently added "Server Pay" so now I can keep track of how much I owe my servers in the field.

Michael from CCS Process Serving

Serve Manager for Process Serving

We are very pleased with ServeManger. I've used many other process serving software over the passed 12 years and I can say this is the most user friendly system I've used to date.

Pros

The fact that it is web-based is very important to our business. Being able to check status, update jobs or enter new jobs on the go using our laptop or ipad saves us tons of time. Being able to collaborate with our clients in real time about a job is also a great feature and keeps us connected with our clients. Hook up our ServeManager account with Strip was one of the best things we could of done. We can bill our clients and have they pay online with just a click of a button.

Cons

I am looking for more search features being added in the future. It would be nice to search jobs by address or by the actual person served.

Joseph from Bosco Legal Services, Inc.

Game changer for our company. Software is great, people are even better!

We're more efficient, have been able to reallocate staff to other positions and our profits have never been higher. The analytics we get out of Serve Manager have helped us make some really well informed decisions about what direction to take our company.

Pros

Very Intuitive/ training new staff on the platform is easy Streamlines process for handling paperwork Flexible proofs of service/ documents Easy uploads for client documents Great client interface Customer service is excellent Easy to track open jobs

Cons

There are some features we'd like that aren't available yet. That being said, they are constantly adding new features that we didn't even know we needed until they gave them to us!

Amanda from Apex Legal Support Services

Absolute Must for any Process Server

Overall I am very satisfied.

Pros

I love how this software is user friendly. As a business owner, I have never had an issue training any new server, as the software is self explanatory. I love the GPS stamped attempts and the fact that my clients are automatically updated. The option for my client to pay online is also very efficient! I love the newest improvements such as mass attempt updates. The company is very customer service oriented and takes recommendations from servers to heart! I have tried a couple other programs but Serve Manager is by far the best.

Cons

I wish the mobile site had more options. I find myself needing to switch to the desktop site from my mobile device which can be hard to read and time consuming to do.

Gregory from West Georgia Legal

A must have in the Process Serving Industry!!

The software handles my entire business. I only scratched the surface using it the first year for primarily invoicing. These guys are here to help. Their customer service is amazing and they tell you what they can do for you not what they can't. Find out the full potential. It has saved me and my business countless hours and money.

Pros

The customer service is like no other. It is super easy to use. There are plenty of Webinars, videos, product information and they are always looking for more ways to make my life easier.

Cons

My only complaint is not having control over my Job number.

Charles from Patriot Process Service

Increase Productivity with Great Service

Customer service is probably the best I have experienced with a vendor! I get responses back right away and if a problem can be solved immediately, it usually always is taken care of right away if not the same day at the latest.

Pros

You can hit the ground running with this software. It is very intuitive and although SM offers many training modules you really don't need them to get started right away.

Cons

Sometimes a new upgrade can take time to be rolled out. However, this can be expected with many large companies.

Dallaree from LoneStar Legal Document Service

Getting Better

They have gotten way better than when I first used it.

Pros

Organizing god save. It keep all the documents well organized and easy to find.

Cons

If you use the basic plattform your information does not generate correctly. Can't add pictures

Reasons for Choosing ServeManager

A client. It is the only software they were willing to use.

Davy from Quantum Process, LLC

Industry: Think Tanks

The best process serving software

Overall A+. They are quick to respond to any and all requests.

Pros

I held off switching over to Servemanager for years. The way my previous software operated and the way SM operated were polar opposites. What took me so long is to finally realize that what Servemanager could offer, far outweighs what it lacks. The ability to have a platform that is user friendly that my servers and clients can use is where SM shines the most. There is no learning curve. I don't have to instruct clients how to join or add a new job. It's intuitive. SM has everything we need and an internet based platform is in my opinion the only way to go. No more downloading software and access is instant.

Cons

Restrictions in place. There is not enough control by me on the limited contractor and law firm account. I should be able to control service type, and affidavits that I don't want and contacts without having my client have to change them. SM has a one size fits all for a variety of things and this isn't always the best approach. Collaboration between other paying members is a disaster. When I change my service due date, instructions or anything else it changes their job. I have found it best to not collaborate with shared jobs for other companies that I'm working for that are paying SM members. Print screen has too many screens to go through to get invoices to print. I've lost hours off my lifespan opening screens to print invoices.

Rick from ServeRochester

Here for the long haul

Overall, I really like the system, price and ease of use. The collaboration and integration is a game changer. If you are looking for value added software, look no further. No software is perfect, but they are willing to work with you to help you with your needs which makes all the difference. It's OK not to be perfect. It's not OK to accept the bare minimum. They are clearly making strides to improve the SAAS as time passes. Programming is hard and expensive!! Well done SM team!

Pros

Customer support. Functionality and ease of use compared to cost. It's definitely a value added for my business. Is also a good marketing tool.

Cons

User Interface could be improved but isn't bad by any means. The affidavits could be more versatile with more customization. Also, the notification emails could be better. They work fine but I'd like to see a little more branding, service info and html inside the email instead of forcing the user to click a link. Maybe there is a reason for that. Overall, there are no issues or problems.

John from McDonald Process Service

Servemanager just makes things easier

Myself and my Office manager find it extremely user friendly, and very low maintenance.

Pros

The best part of the software is that it allows us to enter cases easily. When we have a similar Court case already entered, the software picks up that prior entry and auto fills, saving us time. The other best feature is how easily our outside Independent Process Servers can update us instantly of what is going on in the field. They send to us realtime information! Third, we love the Online Billing feature. We invoice a client, and sometimes within minutes they pay the invoice through STRIPE, a fantastic way to get paid quickly.

Cons

The typeset seems a bit small, and there is not a way to adjust for that, to my knowledge. So a Field Sheet may not allow a Bold set of letters, other than capitalization.

Mike from National Court Research

WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU

Again, we absolutely love this platform and will be a life long member!

Pros

ServeManager is like a second set of hands, we could not run our company properly without this platform. Why, it allows our field staff to route their jobs and have a very productive day, it allows us the run reports on the A/R-A/P side, track every type of document being attempted, track every stat we can for our clients. One staff member can do the work of 4 people and the freeing up of the additional people can put their hours towards other projects to grow our company,

Cons

Sometimes the gps fail's in the field but that seems to be a glitch. I cant see what the demand amount is on the cases, meaning if we can range the case cost based on the demand we can use that stat on our reports.

Marsha from MD Legal

Our number one tool

When we started our company a little over a year ago we had experience with several other software programs for process servers. There was never even a discussion about which software company we wanted to use. Servemanager is the best software out there for process servers. Now that we own the company the functions for invoicing pricing and contact with our clients is exceptional

Pros

The software is very easy to use and it is always available two are process servers. It has many functions that are very useful to a process serving company.

Cons

My number one complaint was that we could not do Mass services at one location. This is now a part of the service program the only problem we have with it is it does not do a mess serve for the same address only for the companies with the same name.

Leslie from Apex Legal Support

Serve Manager Review

I like ServeManager, its mobile app as well as the desktop version. Being able to upload in the field is ideal for time sensitive serves, allowing our clients and co-workers fast access to the serve or attempt information. We have been able to, in some instances have all the declarations waiting for a server when they get home from serving, making the turn around time for getting the signed declarations to our clients much quicker than the pre ServeManager days.

Pros

The form entry is incredibly user friendly, and fast when dealing with volume. The save and share button is one of my favorite things as you can send the completed declaration to the server to sign at the same time you are saving the information into the system. A real time saver!

Cons

I wish there was a way to have the city the server is signing the declaration auto populate, that would be a real time saver when creating invoices.

William from Fast Action Process Inc.

serve manager

overall i really like using serve manager. it is easy to learn and use. i have recommended the software to several other servers and companies over the years.

Pros

it is very easy to use. i like how it links to your clients and they can get status updates right away. it is so easy to create affidavits, which use to take me a while to do one, now less than a minute.

Cons

i don't like that when one of our servers does an attempt it sends the update from the servers email so when the client emails back it goes to the server and not our company. we have had servers in the past that have taken clients from us because of this.

Jose from Covert Intelligence, LLC

Industry: Security and Investigations

Service of Process

ServeManager has made easy for the company to organize the jobs and document them. It has also provide useful tools in terms of locate jobs (active or archived) and provide the client the information they need for invoices as well as updates.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to find a case, a servee, invoices Easy to make the payment You can send updates, invoices and notes to the clients and contacts

Cons

Photo should be related with the attempt. That's to present and option of in which attempt this photo goes to It woulbe helpful to add a tool for servers and admins so they can send photos or documents without sharing the job

Jonathan from North Coast Legal Support, LLC.

North Coast Legal Support, LLC.

One of the coolest features is the ability to automate work orders with other companies all around the US through Servemanager with a high level of automation and greater transparency for our clients.

Pros

ServeManager software combines ease of use, excellent automation features and a committed and dependable support team. The costs are scaled into the size of operation so they are not burdensome. Servemanager puts us a step ahead of the curve and allows us to bring 21st century technology into the legal world more fluently.

Cons

I don's really have a complaint I can think of. The software works great and whenever I have needed help or adjustment the Lawgical support staff have always been available and helpful.

Alan from South County Constable Office

Best choice I ever made

The team is great. I get a monthly call from my rep. To make sure everything id going well with me and to keep me up to date on new features, training opportunities and anything else coming down the pike.

Pros

The software is super easy to learn and I love that it is cloud based so I can update on the go. It beats the days of dragging my laptop around.

Cons

My only complaint is that I would like to be able to track my mileage for each job. I can work around it in the invoice section, but would really like to put in a starting reading and ending reading.

Jacqueline from Morgan Civil Process

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Highly Recommend

Everything has been amazing! There have been several times where I needed a new court form added to the list of available ones. With a quick email to the support team, it is there and there very quickly! Each and every time that I have had a question or suggestion, they are there to address it right away!

Pros

The software is so easy to use! Every function is very simple to use and can learn extremely quickly, even with minimal experience.

Cons

The ability to create office job numbers. There is a spot for the client's job number and the automatically generated one from serve manager. Our office uses our own job numbers. This helps us with filing and things along those lines. Would like to be able to use a feature like that.

Donna from Absolute Results

Effective in the field

I live Serve Manager. The employees are very knowledgeable and helpful. Their friendliness make it enjoyable to call them when you have a problem or don't know the proper way to do something.

Pros

This software is effective in the field and allows you to click a few buttons to finish up your work while you are in the field.

Cons

The signature block can only be submitted makes with your finger or pen on the phone pad. It causes your signature to be ugly. It would be great if we could scan a signature made with a pen on paper.

Angela from Advanced Process Service

Great Flexibility

The overall experience of having ALL your business numbers, how many serves last month, how much in billing this moth so far, how much outstanding in invoices. Love that!

Pros

I really appreciate that the team at ServeManager is happy to customize any changes you need. An example, we had a client that required the county to be listed on the affidavit in the address. They had no problem adding that to my affidavits. Great service!

Cons

I do not have any negative feed back at this time.

Shawn from CPS Solutions

Serve Manager Is Essential

My experience has been phenomenal. Whenever I have had a question it has always been addressed immediately. Also, this software has allowed me to seamlessly schedule and bill clients. This is a must if you are going to impress clients with your organization and speed.

Pros

The ease of use and simple layout makes this a very easy platform to organize serves and clients.

Cons

There are so few negatives. One would be that you can't search for an address in the jobs search field.

Matthew from Served by Elite, LLC

Clean, Excellent & Efficient Software

I have had a great experience with this company and continue to see the value in the software. I am able to prodice more on a daily basis. This frees up my time to expand my business which means more profit for me and my team.

Pros

I love how much time this saves me on tasks. It also keeps me so organized with each service. Having access to all the information and files in one place is great. The team at ServeManager is excellent at response and improving the software regularly.

Cons

I wish that the Server Pay feature was a little more advanced. Example, being able to provide job reports to the servers with their pay.

Jeff from JB FLORIDA PROCESS SERVICE

Great experience

Invoicing daily organization attempt sharing invoicing companies server pay.

Pros

Continues to improve always a work in progress. Love the credit card invoice acceptance the ability to share each attempt and multiplte document printing.

Cons

Would like to share individual misc attachments one by one. Would like to get an error message if I send something to a client and the client email not accepting so i know they didnt recieve the email

Pat from Speedy Courier LLC

Quality Product

Serve Manager not only track my jobs, it does the routing for deliveries, and does invoicing. I love knowing and being able to show evidence of when and where service was made.

Pros

The program works flawlessly and they are constantly adding more great features. The price is a bonus too, it is very reasonable.

Cons

There are always more features I would like to have. They are constantly developing and adding features so I can't really complain.

Ron from Legal Services

The Best Process Server Software Out There

The ServeManager software makes running my business go smoothly and efficient.

Pros

The thing I like the most about ServeManager is how easy it is to use and all the functions that you can utilize. The support team is great and is always there to answer any questions or help with any problemsyou may have no matter how big or small they may be.

Cons

I have yet to run into any con’s with this software.

Jacqueline from JLB Investigations & Process Services

I save time and make more money

Saves time and makes me money

Pros

I love that i no longer loose track of cases. Affidavits are prepared efficient and effortlessly my clients love the email updates

Cons

I like just about everything. They keep improving it all the time. Only thing else they could add would be ability to more easily see in over view month to year profits rather than just culminative year. For ex april to april

Serve Manager Review

Awesome experience with the company. After being a customer for a couple years I really appreciate that the Company checks in on me as a follow up.

Pros

Ease of use! It takes all the complicated, daunting tasks and automates them for you.

Cons

I have not come across to many Cons for the software. Occasionally I find that two cases become linked together, but I am not 100% it is not user error.

Easteller from BRUIHL LEGAL SERVICES

BEST YET!

No situation has been too unusual to have customized to meet needs. In other words, "you need it? You'll have it!"

Pros

End-user friendly; all-around support couldn't get any better; advanced technological updates on trends; staying-in-the-loop regular webinars, well worth paying for, etc., etc....

Cons

Can't think of a single iota! They do have weekdays off and holidays even though we work 24/7.

Jeremiah from Bosco Legal Services, Inc.

My company loves Serve Manager

Pros

The software is easy to use, the staff is very responsive when we have needs or concerns, and they are just all around good people. With Serve Manager, you get a ton on bang for your buck. I highly recommend them.

Cons

My biggest issue is that it feels like it takes a step or two more than I would like to print anything out, but it's a pretty minor inconvenience.

Gary from On Time Process Services

Very pleased

Easy access to jobs and improve our services, very organized.

Pros

That it is web based program that Allows us to use the program why we are on in like. We also like the interface

Cons

No scan bar program to allow easy access to the particular job and intern. Check check or you would prefer to have a simple system to scan a barcode enter the detailed information and creating proof of service.

Jose from Legal Excel Network, LLC

One of the best system for Legal Support Professional

Pros

As a Small Business Owner the ServeManager team is easy to get ahold of, easy to understand and communicate with, and they get the needs of their clients. The software has help run a successful business in daily

Cons

I have none. I was one the first pioneer users when it started, I didn't except much at first but I have seen rapid growth in adding new features and upgrades

Jose from JACO Civil Proces

Best notification program

As our company has grown over the years along with our needs the staff at serve manager have been wonderful to work with. Anytime we have an idea to improve as well as expediting data entry the staff at service manager always listens.

Pros

The software itself is very user friendly and easy to navigate through.

Cons

I have nothing to report at this time. I have no complaints to report.

Leslie from Spencer Process Service

Love this software

My experience with ServeManager has been wonderful. Rep. calls and checks in with us. I have sent emails with questions and requests. I received responses to the emails very promptly and my requests were met.

Pros

Cons

Would like to be able to put notes in for multiple jobs

Jeff from Yale Attorney Service/EZ Small Claims

We use this daily in our business. We rely on it quite heavily, and it never fails.

Saves time, money, and organizes things nicely

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software. For my process servers it is an invaluable tool. The GPS Tracking is a big help to stay on top of things and helps verify that the job is being done. In addition, the accounting side works very well for our invoicing.

Cons

I don't really see a downside to anything. As soon as I see something that would be a benefit, without contacting support, it is added like features. They almost seem to be reading my mind

Debra from Quality Papers

I will ONLY use this software

ServeManager helps me to always keep up with the papers I need to serve as well as my billing. It has helped me keep everything on track. I love that I don't have to use anything else!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use this software. I had a couple of issues when I started using it 2 years ago and customer service was wonderful and walked me through everything. The software is mostly self explanatory.

Cons

I really haven't found anything I don't like about the software. We even use it on our phones in the field.

Judy from Legal Services

Good software

If the software were perfect it would allow for the entry of mileage and postage expenses for every job and produce a report at the end of the year for tax purposes. However, that being said. I could not run the business without ServeManager.

Pros

It keeps all my jobs organized. I always know where I stand with each job. Lots of room to write notes and it’s easy to upload pictures of the people I serve using the mobile app.

Cons

The thing I like least is that the software does not account for the service of multiple defendants in one job. Customer support suggested that I set each defendant as a separate job, but that is counterintuitive to my clients resulting in multiple invoices for what they consider one job.

Noreen from Simply Served Legal

Makes staying on top of things so much easier!

ServeManager customer service is excellent, they always stay on top of your needs as a client and work hard to keep their product constantly evolving to better meet the needs of my company.

Pros

I absolutely adore this software for keeping my ongoing and past jobs organized. Creating invoices, messaging clients, creating Affidavits and keeping track of due dates, client instructions and special requirements has never been easier.

Cons

So far I haven't found any aspects of this software that disappoints me.

John from EVCO LLC

Excellent software for any serve coming

Expedition of all of our serves, easy customer notification, fast payment service

Destinee from Howdy & Aloha Process

ServeManager 4Me

One-Stop Process Server Software for a small operation.

Pros

So easy to use ... capturing all my jobs ... managing documents ... invoicing ...so many features for the price!

Cons

The full complete options on State and Zip Code on Court Address info keeps popping up my local zip. Kinda annoying.

Desiree from Hollister Process Service

We Love ServeManager

Pros

This software is so easy to use. We tried switching over to another software and it was very difficult to use. We went back to ServeManager right away

Cons

I do not like that we can not print out all statements at one time. They have to be done individually for each client

Frank from FLR Investigations

ServeManager is the best process server software hands down.

Pros

I have looked and looked to find something that I don't like, and after 3+ years there is not a single thing.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about ServeManager, if you can find something wrong all you have to do is call and they can fix it or ad something to your liking.

Brian from Maverick process service & Investigations llc

The staff is awesome

More happy customers

Pros

Ease of use My clients love the features (Gps feature and auto updates to their inbox Streamlined and effective

Cons

Hmmmm not a single one No issues No hassles Not overpriced Customer service is awesome Never had a software glitch

Jose from West Texas Process Service & Investigations

FANTASTIC!

The business overal experience is great. This system will help you be very organized and clients will always know the status of there jobs, which they reaaly appriciate and like.

Pros

Love the program and its abilities that it brings to the industry. I would never change it for the world. Helps us track all the information and keeps great details on each service.

Cons

I wouldnt change anything with the program. Over all it works great.

JEFF from JB FLORIDA PROCESS SERVICE

WORTH THE MONEY

great experience all around great support sales staff.

Pros

I like to enter my service information near the service address keeping my clients up to date just minutes after a service. I like collecting monies owed prior to attempting service.

Cons

none

Kyle from All Texas Process Servers

Great Software for today's Process Server

I've used ServeManager since it's release as a free product, beta tester and for several years as a paid user.

Pros

I most like the ease of use and intuitive interface.

Cons

I would like to be able to create and save form templates for invoices and affidavits.

Carolina from Valenz Security Solutions, LLC

Fantastic

My business and life depends on servemanager. I’m very happy I will never leave.

Pros

Easy Accessibility, easy to use no major training required.

Cory from Metropolitan Enforcement Group LLC

Industry: Public Safety

The ABSOLUTE BEST software available

I have been in this industry for 20 years and when I found ServeManager, it was a game changer. Everything you need is right at your fingertips. The customer service and followup is outstanding. Any questions or concerns they immediately address.

Pros

The ease of use and customer service is second to none.

Cons

I would be able to attach multiple pictures at one time, rather than having to save each one individually in the mobile app.