All Shape Reviews

Jack

Reviewed June 2024

Best Mortgage CRM we’ve ever used

As an owner of ClickStart Mortgage, Myself and my team cannot speak highly enough of our experience with Shape Software. From day one, Shape has been an indispensable partner in our growth and success. Their dedication to understanding our needs and tailoring their solutions to fit our unique requirements has been nothing short of remarkable. Shape's team consistently goes above and beyond to ensure that we have the support and resources we need. Whether it's a quick question or a complex issue, their responsiveness and commitment to excellence have made a significant difference in our operations. The seamless integration and effectiveness of Shape's CRM system have been pivotal to our success. Their software is intuitive, reliable, and incredibly efficient, allowing us to manage our client and realtor relationships with ease and precision. The robust features and user-friendly interface have streamlined our processes and enhanced our productivity across the board. We are truly grateful for our partnership with Shape Software. Their contributions have been instrumental in not only driving our business forward, but more importantly, helping us provide an amazing experience for our clients. We look forward to continuing this successful relationship for many years to come. Thank you Shape Software, for being such a vital part of the ClickStart Mortgage family!

PROS

**Exceptional Customer Support **Seamless Integration **User-Friendly Interface **Robust Features **Customization and Flexibility - **Reliable Performance**

CONS

That we didn’t find them sooner. But in all seriousness there has not been anything that has stood out to me in regards to what we I don’t like about Shape

Kari

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent Product for Real Estate Agents

PROS

Great product to keep all your clients organized and updated throughout the process. Easy to use marketing automation. I have other marketing automation systems and its so confusing. This is straight forward and every effective.

CONS

I would say price, agents like to keep overhead low but this definitely is worth every penny.

Reasons for switching to Shape

Shape Software provides the main and important functionality that you need from a CRM. Shape is much better CRM than salesforce for the provided values after all the add-ons its wayyyy cheaper to use. As well as ease of use.

Reviewed April 2022

Terrible customer service glitchy and eSignature is garbage

went with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Monday and couldn't be happier and we saved money

PROS

nothing This software company is terrible

CONS

esignature mapping never worked properly

Reason for choosing Shape

eSignature was something we liked and construction management capabilities

Reasons for switching to Shape

Zoho was getting expensive, but it worked much better

Madina

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed January 2022

Amazing tool, saved us daily hours and expenses!! Highly recommend

I have had an amazing experience with the software and team behind this all

PROS

Ease of use, accountability, incredible customer service, and reliability

CONS

It was a bit out of our budget, but after using the system and experiencing the service it’s definitely worth the investment

Reason for choosing Shape

I’ve heard many great things and people have been happy with this service

Reasons for switching to Shape

Looking for something more reliable and complete package

Dorsa

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Great system for prospecting and contact management

Great overall experience.

PROS

The contact management and pipeline tools make our prospecting a lot easier. We use the system to share notes, share call recordings on leads and pretty much manage everything now. E-mail and text drip campaigns have automated a lot of the work we used to do as well. Would highly recommend Shape.

CONS

No cons that I can think of, we like the software.

Reasons for switching to Shape

Too difficult to figure out

Reviewed February 2023

Hands down the best CRM - and I've used many

Great experience. They seem to constantly be developing and building new features which I love.

PROS

It has EVERYTHING. Built in phone, e-mail, texts there's even a calendar solution that's tied to the rest of the system AND project management (we used to have trello but we got rid of it and only use Shape now). Lead distribution, marketing automation, and contact management way superior to anything I've used before.

CONS

I don't have any cons to say about Shape. The system is awesome and the support and service is second to none. Anytime I have a question or request it's handled that same day - UNHEARD of with any other CRM software solution.

Rachel

Banking, 2-10 employees

Shape Review

PROS

The overall system seems very user friendly. Things seem to make sense where they are located and are easy to find. I love that inquiries on our website go straight into the CRM. We didn't have that with our last program.

CONS

I have had some clients have issues with the mortgage application, but I haven't figured out yet if it is a software issue or a user issue.

Kyle

Extensive CRM/POS Software

PROS

This software is user-friendly and easy to follow. Shape helps to STAY organized and focused on selling and making money. I love the automated follow up system and details so we don't lose out on any possible opportunities. This system guides you to stay in front of potential clients, to which we all know proper communication is KEY to acquiring new clients. Highly recommend Shape for any Mortgage Business that doesn't use this CRN. I have used other CRM/POS software, Shape is second to none. (you will see!!!)

CONS

The only thing in my brief review and I wouldn't say this is a con because the reward on the backend is significant because Shape is so extensive configuring it to your exact needs requires some input on the business owner.

Timmya

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Robust CRM!!!

Shape is an amazing clear cut, efficient, streamlined software that allows you to customize the portal to your personal needs. It is a software that is easy to navigate with great organizational settings, tracking, reporting and syncing components.

PROS

Shape syncs, advertise, customizes, and provides the best reporting CRM system I’ve used. You can call, text, email, and send out mass marketing all in one on the platform. It is amazing to see the dashboard reports that shows leads, prospects, and live numbers. Shape is prepared from intake to closing and the platform is clear cut and customizable to my needs!

CONS

When declining a document Shape allows you to provide a customized comment to explain the denial. I would love to explore a prepopulated drop-list of reasons for denial.

Mery Cris

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Amazing CRM of all

All of us in the company love this CRM. Very helpful and user-friendly.

PROS

What really sets Shape apart from other productivity tools is its analytics and reporting capabilities. With Shape, you can easily track your progress, identify areas for improvement, and get insights into how you and your team are performing. This makes it a great choice for anyone who wants to optimize their workflow and achieve better results.

CONS

Nothing to improve. This is already perfect!

Reviewed January 2024

Bad - would not hire again

Horrible. l first hired the whole package: Landing Pages, CRM, portal and communications package. They never provided me with the landing page, but they kept on charging me for it. Total scam. Nobody speaks to you, the AI bot is terrible, and I really hate it when people rob my money.

PROS

Zapier integrations, text and email message automation

CONS

They rip you off. My monthly service is $149.50 however, they charged me $484.00 and later refund $299.00, shorting me $36.00 every month. Then some other bogus charges, adding to a total scam of $750.00. So I try to call billing, but there is no billing phone number, just an email address. I try to call customer service, but there is no customer service phone number. The only number is for a sales line. So you send an email, and another one, and another one, and nobody responds or calls back. And this is for wrongful billing!

Reasons for switching to Shape

Supposedly more advanced technology, but I would go back in a second.

Jenna

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Shape Software CRM

Shape Software is our most valuable business tool. Forget about complex and expensive CRM tools, Shape is the first software system that actually make the salesman's job easy. In addition, Shape's development team is always rolling out new and improved features on a regular basis, which makes me feel confident that they take pride in keeping up with current technology.

PROS

Shape Software is intuitive, organized, customizable, and great for any sized company. It's been our most valuable tool in helping to streamline our processes. Your are able to test out all of the features of Shape for 14 days free with their trial to get a better feel for how it works. Shape is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities to run most businesses.

CONS

Sometimes when you add or change information, you have to refresh in order to show the changes. Another function that I'd like to see added in future releases is batch de-duplication.

Patricia

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Amazing Software

A customized and centralized tool for organizing our customers and tracking our performance that can be accessed anywhere.

PROS

Shape Software has been the most valuable tool for our business in tracking prospects and customers, following up, communicating, and nurturing relationships after their project has been wrapped up. We've found that it was an easy to adopt and use because of the intuitive layout and workflows. Shape's customer service and expertise in helping us get our custom software up and running really helped us to tailor the platform to our needs.

CONS

I really don't have a lot of bad experience with Shape Software. Maybe one thing they can improve on is the ability to add fields yourself within the software. Right now, you need to call to have fields added, which has been an easy solution, but it would be nice to be able to do it myself.

Lisa

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Very User Friendly

Overall, I love the software. Enough to even sign up for my company right away. The campaigns help you to stay in touch with clients past and present and this is key to keeping clients for the long term.

PROS

This software makes the process look so easy. It’s a great way to stay organized from the application to funding of a loan. I love the easy means of communication to the borrower for items needed and if an item is declined or approved. The way that all the screens are laid out is very easy for all parties to follow along. The software seems to cover everything!

CONS

Nothing that I could see by using the software.

Vanessa Grace

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Good CRM for our contact management.

Our overall experience with shape has been fantastic and our entire team uses it.

PROS

The features that are most impactful, are the phone features and the texting.

CONS

There's nothing that I really don't like about shape.

William

Reviewed May 2022

Unbelievably user friendly mortgage CRM/POS with every feature imaginable

Shape is an all in one CRM/POS and marketing tool that is a must for any originator. It has never been easier to manage my pipeline and referrals, and my numbers have never been higher. I highly recommend Shape to any originator, as it has literally revolutionized my career.

PROS

I was impressed with how easy it is o maintain your pipeline with all of the integrations and automations. I love how everything from lead funnels to file sharing easily accessible. One of my favorite features is the “if/then” functionality you can choose for marketing campaigns. .

CONS

I have yet to find any cons with this system.

Charles

Reviewed April 2020

Best CRM I've Come Across

I highly recommend Shape to anyone looking for a cost-efficient, highly effective CRM software!

PROS

Shape Software is, without a doubt, the best CRM software I have used for my company. Thanks to its ability to manage my client projects and capture leads, I have more time to focus on the bigger picture issues at my company. They frequently release excellent features and have top notch customer service. They built a custom system that fit all of my needs!

CONS

No major complaints about this software. I wish some of the additional charges were included in the package but since the software is already so low, I do not mind paying them.

Sohaila