Browse Word LX Reviews

Kumi from OH FAHTER CLASSIC ENTERPRISE

Advantages of using word LX

Word LX is very amazing, it deserves every star, infact I'm in short of words to describe how good word LX is.

Pros

Word lx is fantastic for having most documents nicely packed in place. Very effective, good and user friendly interface. Oh my God, I love it die.

Cons

Haven't seen anything as a problem ever since I began using this, it has always been great using it in office.

Reasons for Switching to Word LX

I saw my friends taking advantage of word LX to better their grades in school, so I decided to grab this golden opportunity also.

Deborah from Lerners LLP

Word LX is a Life Saver for Law Firms

I am an in-house trainer at a medium size law firm. I always advise those I am training, that 99.9 % of what you need to produce a legal document is on the Word LX ribbon. All the formatting options, signing lines, line spacing, draft stamp, etc... etc..... plus many more must-have buttons for producing legal documents in a consistent time efficient manner. You do not have to spend time fishing around MSoft's ribbons and dialog boxes, battling with numbering and formatting and trying to figure out how to format something. WordLX packages everything you will ever need, into one easy to find Ribbon. They have thought of every possible scenario for legal documents - I was amazed at how brilliant this toolbar worked when I first began working in the legal field. A must have!!

Pros

New Docs Menu, the simplicity of creating things like envelopes, lables, etc. Easy access to court forms, client-data information through the Matter Master dbase (another Infoware product) ; simplicity of locating all those necessary formatting features such as adding section breaks; modifying numbers; watermarks; signing lines; etc... etc.... many useful buttons on the toolbar. One does not have to have advanced Word knowledge in order to pull together a consistently formatted document.

rashane from home

word

can use this one easily

Pros

word is good software and i like it can use simply and very user friendly to use this one that why i like to use this one

Cons

hmm its good i lke this use to this one i i work at this one always easily use this

Tracy from Lenczner Slaght

Makes life easier!

Pros

I absolutely love this program! Word LX takes the functions that are most relevant and useful for legal assistants (and others in the firm, of course) and puts them all together, making them easy to access and use. What can often take lots of clicks with regular Word functionality and time can often be done with one or two clicks. There are just too many things for me to list about what I like best. It just makes life easier!

Cons

No cons for me!

Michael from Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP

Word LX is awesome!

We have used WordLX for 10 plus years and love it. It has many time saving features. One of my favourite is the Create Fax Cover feature. If you have a letter open on the screen, when you click the Create Fax Cover, it will generate a fax cover sheet based on the contact info in your letter. Another feature I love is their 1Point1 Numbering. It makes using numbering in Word much easier. Especially when it comes to modifying numbering schemes and deploying Firm specific numbering schemes. The one area that needs improvement is testing. Many times in the past when we are working on getting an updated version, we will find issues and will have to go back and forth several times before getting a final version.

Pros

I like how easy and intuitive it is to use.

Cons

Can't think of any.

Brandon from McLean & Kerr LLP

Excellent Product

It saves time and automates a number of everyday processes.

Pros

The Multi-Print option is one of my favourites. It allows you to print envelopes, labels, letterhead all from different trays and all at the same time. The global glossary ensures that all assistants have the correct information for each lawyer.

Cons

I can't think of any. We have been using this program for many years. Once it is set up it requires very little maintenance.

Agathe from MJM Limited

Our users are very excited about the upgrade to Word LX Enterprise.

We're very happy with the software. It integrates with our other line of business applications and the upgrade offers great features and functionality.

Pros

Ease of use when it comes to creating new documents, formatting, reformatting, templates. Exceptional end user training as well. One of the customers rep is a great presenter, very engaging, uplifting and knowledgeable. Training was very, very well received and the upgrades are highly anticipated.

Deb from McKenzie Lake Lawyers

Industry: Law Practice

It has been a positive learning curve for all involved.

MultiPrint is a great to0l that enable you to print all aspects of you document at once.

Pros

Ease of creating new documents, formatting, reformatting, templates. This product is great for training new hires on creating client facing documents.

Cons

The update document tool, doesn't allow you to update the recipient information. I would prefer not to see the tools we don't use on the ribbon.

Philip from Olthuis Kleer Townshend LLP

Both necessary and fantastic

WordLX makes using Microsoft Word so much better. We're able to produce documents that both look professional and are easy to manage and edit. I cannot imagine working in Word without a product like this to smooth the way. The functionality of WordLX simply can't be beaten.

Pros

Easy to use; Produces first-rate documents

Cons

Some of the functions seem unnecessary.

Andrew from SIM IP Practice

Infoware Experience

Infoware's Word LX takes a modest effort to learn but is well worth it. Once I became familiar with the ribbon functions it has saved me significant time and opened up functionality that I never would have known about or customized correctly on my own. I'm learning the document assembly software to maximize time in pleadings and agreement assembly. I like where the software is going and it will continue to be an integral part of my practice administration

Susan from Thomas Gold Pettingill LLP

This software makes document preparation easy and provides consistency within our organization.

Pros

Our organization has used this product for many years. It is reliable and make document production and preparation consistent and puts out a good work product. I would recommend this product. The support team is willing to assist if there are any issues.

Cons

I have not real criticism of this product. There is not really anything I don't like about the software. It is a good product.

Bev from Metrolinx

Word LX has been a great tool for all of our document assembly

Pros

The flexibility to adapt to our changing needs as we grow as a organization. It has helped us keep our document layouts and styles consistent.

Cons

The occasion technical issue but they have been able to resolve quickly

Sylvia from Laishley Reed LLP

We have been using Word LX for over 16 years and are quite happy with it.

Productivity!!!!

Pros

Ease of creating new documents, formatting, reformatting, templates. In a nutshell, we like everything the product has to offer.

Cons

Our staff sometimes have difficulty using the table of contents and page numbering, but it is primarily a training issue, not s a software issue.

Desi from Koskie Minsky LLP

Great customer service! Always able to assist.

The styles!

Pros

The styles options and their functionalities! Great feature when used to create tables of contents!

Cons

At times, I've ran into tech issues with Affidavits of Service (when merging info from Case Profile), but tech support was able to resolve issues in a timely manner.

Maggie from Brown & Partners LLP

User Friendly!

We have been working with Word LX for over three years. This program is extremely user friendly, the support group is extremely helpful and it saves an enormous amount of time when populating all kinds of documents/templates!

Pros

User friendly and easy to learn

Cons

Nothing

Penelope from Keel Cottrelle LLP

Great "Word Virtual Assistance"

The shortcuts and help aids makes painful tasks painless. It has been of great assistance to the rest of my team in more ways than one and they have come to be dependent on it.

Pros

Efficient and Effective; saves time doing mundane repetitive tasks

Cons

NA

Provides me the pieces of a document I use the most

Pros

Makes it easy to insert the firm's standard document component - such as signature blocks, letterhead, bullets, etc.

Cons

Nothing right now - I think it's pretty great!

Cathy from Olthuis Kleer Townshend LLP

WordLX takes out the guess work and keeps all of us consistent.

Speed, consistency, accuracy, ease of use, functionality.

Pros

I like that it's so easy to use and increases the speed with which we perform our daily tasks.

Sergi from Bank of georgia

Industry: Security and Investigations

Word LX by Infoware

This program helps me a lot at work, and I always advise my employees to use this program.

Pros

Word LX by Infoware Is a very convenient, comfortable, and easy to use training program

Cons

I find it hard to dislike things, probably more updates, I can not say anything else because I am very satisfied Word LX by Infoware.

Charlette from Fleming's Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Quick, and Easy for you to make more time to move onto the next task in your day

Pros

Super easy when it comes to creating new documents, formatting, reformatting, templates. This product keeps it simple and fast with organization

Cons

New format vs. old word format could be intimidating at first. However, once you get the hang of it, supreme productivity

Rica from J K Hannaford Barristers

Word LX Review

It has been easy to use and haven't had any issues with the software. Great features that help with writing letters with letterhead paper and regular paper. Everything is user friendly and not complicated at all.

Pros

Its very easy to use

Cons

Sometimes it has glitches

Response from Infoware

Replied September 2017

Hi Rica, Thank you very much for posting your review on Word LX. We greatly appreciate customer feedback as it helps us improve our solutions. As such, we would like to gain a better understanding of the "glitches" you are referring to. We will be in contact with you immediately.

Michael from BUPA

Good Document Management Software

Word LX helps to keep all documents in one format and one place.

Pros

Word LX is laid out in the Microsoft Word format so if you are used to using this software for your documents that it should be easy to pick up using this.

Cons

As with some new software packages, it can time to learn how to use this to make the most of it, especially as a document management system.

Dominic from KMLLP

Long term Infoware customer

Infoware strives to constantly update their products to meet the needs of their customers. Their WordLX product is excellent value for the broad feature and function set.

Yvonne from Stieber Berlach bLLP

Fantastic Product

Word Lx has improved the speed at which I generate documents which have increased my productivity, I find it extremely helpful and I would recommend it to anyone.