Browse Keyzy Reviews

Charlie from Hush Music

Industry: Music

Brilliant license manager

We needed a reliable, cost-effective and simple license management system to protect our new music software which we distribute online via our own WooCommerce and dealers sites. Keyzy's system offers us the perfect license manager solution, very easy to manage, great value and the customer service has been second to none. Would thoroughly recommend.

Pros

Secure, User-friendly, reliable, simple to use, great value, great customer service.

Cons

Nothing specific so far. When we had a few initial technical issues, and even feature requests, Keyzy have been super quick in responding, resolving and adding helpful new features.

Great Service and Customer Support

Keyzy was a hassle-free way of integrating software licensing into my products. This saved me a significant amount of time compared to writing my own system and is significantly more advanced than a "homemade" option would have been. It took less than a day to add Keyzy to my range of software products and since then it has been working away efficiently in the background. The customer support is fantastic, with all questions and requests being treated incredibly quickly. The fact that replies always come in a very timely manner means time is not lost waiting for an answer, which is a significant add-value for Keyzy.

Pros

Keyzy was easy to integrate into my software and is frequently updated with useful new features. The support for online, semi-offline and offline license validations gives plenty of flexibility.

Cons

Nothing so far. Everything has been easy.

Zachary from Mozaic Beats

Industry: Music

Using Keyzy for Music Production Software Security

My experience with Keyzy so far is very good. The customer support is exceptional, and they will work until any technical issues are ironed out. They are also eager to implement any ideas you have about bettering the product.

Pros

It is a simple way to provide security for your software without needing a 3rd party software installation. The semi online activation system is great for limiting the number of activations per license.

Cons

They are currently working to implement better tracking of activations via 3rd party resellers to better track sales.

Reasons for Choosing Keyzy

Reasons for Switching to Keyzy

I was looking to implement security that eliminated the need for installing 3rd party software (iLok license manager), but also limited the number of activations available to users.

Stefan from Re-Compose GmbH

Highly recommended

The customer service is exceptional: helpful, friendly, and generally very fast. They'll go the extra mile for their community.

Pros

It is very easy to implement and use, virtually plug and play. Plus, the price is right.

Cons

Keyzy is a very straightforward, simple-to-use tool. It does not provide the extras of "heavy-duty solutions", e.g. multi-platform integration beyond standard systems or sophisticated analytics. But that's not a drawback, it's all we need!

Reasons for Switching to Keyzy

We were looking for a cost-effective yet reliable license management system.

Wilson from Pronology

Industry: Broadcast Media

Easy to use and great customer support

Pros

Very easy to integrate, simple to setup and understand, and great customer support. They were eager to answer all of our questions.

Cons

Lacks some features of others but they weren't things we required

Robert from Sonic Sounds

Quick and easy to implement

Great!

Pros

Very quick and easy to implement for VST developers or any software that needs licenses! Works seamlessly with the WordPress/Woocommerce eco system.

Cons

Not a con but one feature request would be to have a username/password authentication especially for subscription licenses.

Vedat from Envy Studios

Support on a personal level

I've been using Volkan's services for a long time. He makes customer support a priority. You will be in good hands using Keyzy knowing that the man behind it will pride himself with a quality product you can rely on.

Pros

Ease of use in integration to existing distribution channels.

Cons

I have not yet found anything to complain about.

Matt from AnalyzerPro KG

Amazing support helped us to reach our goals in no-time

Pros

After we compared several options, we decided to give Keyzy a shot - a decision we do not regret at all. Initially, some of the features we direly needed where not available. After a short chat with the developement team they assured us the implementation which was afterwards delivered on point. The quality of support is outstanding, the online interface and the implementation are easy to use and the pricing is reasonable. I can fully recommend this product!

Cons

Some minor bugfixes on the online interface are necessary, but definitely no knock-out criteria.

Yusuke from VoosteQ

Keyzy review

My product starts selling in a few days.

Pros

There is little information about online activation of software in the world. Keyzy is very easy to understand and reasonably priced.

Cons

I wanted to select the number of activations for one SKU. For example, 1. Up to three customers. 2. NFR is unlimited.

Reasons for Choosing Keyzy

I found the implementation of iLok very complex and difficult to manage. I wanted a service where customers could purchase products and automatically distribute serial numbers. There was no choice but Keyzy. Currently, I am glad I chose Keyzy.

Fawad from Jibble

Easy to use software

I found the developers to be super responsive and keen to incorporate my feature requests.

Pros

It's straight forward and easy to use cloud software.

Cons

No negative feedback. Developers are responsive.

Francois from Moviesoft

A great tools to manage software licensing

Pros

We were looking for a license key software solution, affordable and easy to use and to implement. We found it. Thank you

Cons

The fact that you cannot customize per key, the number of installations. If you want to sell a multi-user license (e.g: 1 product key for 10 seats), you need to purchase two subscriptions from Keyzy.