Browse OpenGov Citizen Services Reviews

Ben from Monroe County Government

Monroe County Project Manager

The overall experience has been great. Files are organized, easy to find and everything is paperless. Inspections are much easier and faster since the software is portable and permits can be issued on site.

Pros

Every individual project is in one file. Easy to use and find files as needed.

Cons

Upload voicemails to the system. This would be very helpful with Code Enforcement and Court.

Reasons for Switching to OpenGov Citizen Services

BDS was out of date. Everything was paper so you would have to do an inspection and write everything down and then come back to the Office and type everything up. Then you would have to go and get signatures from Department heads and the applicant.

Susan from Town of Amherst

Parking permitting

Helpful with less traffic of people with the pandemic. It is more useful when documents are inaccurate you just send message and request information. This is also helpful when it is a renewal period, making the influx easier to handle.

Pros

integration very helpful during the covid period. Without the in person transaction the process through Opengov is so much more manageable.

Cons

I wish fixes with problems happened much quicker. It does seem to take a lot of time to resolve a problem.

Reasons for Switching to OpenGov Citizen Services

Ease of use, multiple offices can use

Stephen from Wayland Building Dept

Best of the available software options But needs Improvement

Pros

It's a great product compared to the competitors that being said the competitors are equivalent to use a typewriter.

Cons

Missing a lot of Features. Inspection Scheduling should be like Open Table for restaurants. Not easy to use for some of our senior inspectors. No Tablet/ Phone APP. Takes Days for tech support feedback.

Victor from City of Buena Park

Industry: Government Relations

Overall, it has been an easy and efficient product that i would recommend.

Pros

OpenGov is easy to use and has great functions for managing, and record keeping. It has made functions more efficient as I am able to quickly reference properties in the city and view all types of permits on file.

Cons

Sometimes there seems to be address units that do not show up in a quick search.

Mukesh from Public Lighting Authority of Detroit

Industry: Government Relations

This program is very easy to work with.

Pros

Very easy to use and maintain my work loads. This program has streamlined out permit process and has allowed better interaction with various people across all departments.

Cons

Sometimes it is easy to look at the plans on paper. Sometimes I need to look at the plans on paper. Still this program has help me a great deal.

Marc from Town of Westerly

Marc Tate - Westerly RI

We were part of the State of Rhode Island push to have an online E-permitting system. This allowed us to take online submissions and credit card payments. It has cut down our data entry time and provided public access to our information.

Pros

Being a SAAS product is the best feature of the software

Cons

Very limited reporting options - AN EXPORT TO EXCEL IS NOT A REPORT - I had to write a program so that my users were not recreating reports every day. Viewpoint, like every other permitting program I have ever used, should have basic canned reports that could be run as needed.

We wanted a SAAS solution that IT was not maintaining,

Reasons for Switching to OpenGov Citizen Services

The State of Rhode Island covered the initial setup and conversion costs.

Tamie from Town of Westminster/Building Dept

It's OK

disappointing overall!! I personally was not here when this software was first installed. I had to figure it own on my own. We tried to get View Point to come here to help us with showing us all the features...(which I'm sure I do not know about or haven't figured out or had the time)....but of course that comes with a high price tag !!! The town was not willing to pay such a high price for them to come here for a couple hours from Boston, which is only 50 miles away to really see what the software has to offer!! And I don't have time to read pages and pages of "help/support"

Pros

Being able to look up permits at your fingertips. We are not live to the point of customers using it and we just use it for Inspectional Permits

Cons

Reports.... not easy to figure out and use. Lots of long processing time....issues getting bumped out while working on a permit. Small annoying issues of such as addresses not recognized when they clearly are there and exist. sometimes I just deal with the annoying issues and don't bother with support, because, mostly it's not worth it!

Reasons for Choosing OpenGov Citizen Services

Unfortunately the previous Building Commissioner suggested it because another town was using it and recently found out that they no longer use it?? This was purchased long before I got here and it was our IT dept that handled it?

Brian from City of Portsmouth NH

Very disappointed with Cloud based system

I was on the team to review new permitting software for the City of Portsmouth about 5 years ago. After reviewing multiple systems and having an onsite demo we all picked Viewpoint as the number 1 choice This was before it was a web based program since one of the requirement in the RFP was in could not be a cloud based program. For some reason the city decided not upgrade at that time. The City then decided to go with Viewpoint Cloud without consulting with the original team. In my opinion the cloud based system was a major step backwards. Also I think there are much better cloud base permitting systems available.

Pros

As a plumbing mechanical inspector I like the fact that we can schedule the inspection in the system and when I leave the job I can record inspection results in my vehicle on tablet. Saves a lot of time on recording manually or returning to office and entering into system. I like the fact that all communication is done in the permit and the results can be shared with other inspectors by using the @.

Cons

The integration with Outlook is terrible. It creates another calendar that cannot be edited to add appointments not related to Viewpoint inspection and you can not customize the amount of time for an inspection. It schedules to 1/2 hr. and some inspections we schedule are for 1hr. Also once an inspection is scheduled you can not schedule another inspection for that permit until you sign of on the scheduled inspection. Some contractors would like to schedule multiple inspection for the same permit at once. The contractor database should be built into the software and not an add on. There is a problem with running reports. I did contact support months ago and was told that it is an issue with the system but it still has not been resolved. Better reporting was one of the main reasons we purchased the system

I did not

Reasons for Switching to OpenGov Citizen Services

Better integration between department. Better reporting featurers.

Nickolas from City of Hudson

User Friendly

Pros

Very easy to use. We were able to add a few things and tweak a few things to best suit our needs.

Cons

Sometimes there is an issue when using an i-pad, but I believe that is an i-pad problem.

Alison from Townhall of West Warwick

Town review

Helps keeps the office organized.

Pros

It is very user friendly, easy to communicate between inspectors

Cons

Sometimes slow and has connectivity issues, could be our internet system

Dan from City of Upper Arlington

Best software implementation I have ever experienced in local government

It has been, hands down, by far the best software implementation that I have experienced in my sixteen years in local government. This product didn't just provide a new permitting platform, it significantly improved our operations and lessened the time necessary to review permits for our customers. It dramatically increased the number of online permit applications we receive, and resulted in a 10x increase in the number of electronic payments.

Pros

The ease of use and obvious care that was put into the user interface and user experience. Both the back end and customer facing portions of this software are very easy to use. Employees were essentially able to train themselves with very minimal direction on how to navigate Viewpoint, and customers were wowed by the use of use that encouraged them to submit applications to us electronically and make electronic payments.

Cons

When we first implemented Viewpoint nearly three years ago the product was young in its maturity and we had to make some compromises because of its somewhat limited functionality. Viewpoint has evolved a lot in the last three years, however, and we have found that the benefits of the overall product far outweigh any remaining issues.

Reasons for Switching to OpenGov Citizen Services

New World was purchased by Tyler and in order to gain the functionality we needed - online permit submissions and electronic payments - we were going to have to make a significant change. We were really impressed with Viewpoint's ease of use, both from a customer perspective and from a back-end administrative perspective.

Melissa from City of Hudson

Excellent Software with Ease of Use for All!

This software has allowed us to go completely paperless, has streamlined the permitting process, cut down on foot traffic into the office as well as phone calls checking on the status of permits. Customer Service has been very good, always quick to respond.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and set-up. It has helped streamline our permitting process and has allowed better interaction with our applicants. Contractors love this software due to it's ease of use and that they no longer have to make it to our offices to pull apply for permits, they can now easily do it from their home and/or office.

Cons

Would like to see the attachments revamped to allow for folders to be added or renaming of files easier. When you have a large project sometimes attachments can be confusing to the office and to the applicant. Would also like to see the fees for applicants be connected, so you don't have to go into each application and change the same fee type, this is very time consuming.

Reasons for Choosing OpenGov Citizen Services

Choose ViewPoint Cloud for it's ease of use on both the end user side and the internal side.

Reasons for Switching to OpenGov Citizen Services

Product was not working for us anymore. It was not allowing us to move in the paperless environment that we desired.

Julieann from Town of Southborough

More Functionality

Mixed. The customer service is responsive which is key. The flow of the permit process is ok but needs streamlining in my opinion.

Pros

Pleasant looking and pretty straight forward

Cons

Too many steps to complete an inspection. I have thousands of inspections that the inspector did not realize had to be "completed" then "completed" again to close out that step, if applicable. Editing our building permit that is printed out has been a nightmare to edit. Cannot resize. User-unfriendly. Have to use code language. Would like sub-folders in attachments., not just one attachment per "box". In other words, if I have more than one set of plans. I would like to put them in a "plans" attachment with sub-folders of the various plans. The syncing to my email calendar does not appear to work either. I would like to schedule inspections around meetings, days off, etc without having to go back and forth from my Outlook calendar and viewpoint "Inspect" tab. We also want to have all property records online in View Point, not just permits. Having the functionality to organize records of all types in with the permits would be great. The inability to link more than one record to another in the Projects option is annoying too. Many of our larger ongoing projects have one overall building permit with multiple sub-permits. For example: a new commercial construction building will have 2 or 3 Building permits with several related permits that I want to link together. For example, there could be two or three electrical, plumbing, sheet metal, gas etc permits that, if linked somehow together would make is so much easier than to try to sort through which permit is with which.

I do not know.

John from SELCO/Town of Shrewsbury

Excellent Choice

Our implementation went very smoothly, and the interface was both simple and intuitive. The team does a nice job of adding functionality on a regular basis.

Pros

The flexibility of the design allows us to customize our request forms, workflows, and screens to fit our requirements. And it allows us to adapt the process and adjust as new requirements emerge.

Cons

I didn't buy stock in the company from the jump.

Reasons for Choosing OpenGov Citizen Services

The pricing was better and the company was a local Mass company.

Reasons for Switching to OpenGov Citizen Services

The product was very difficult to customize.

Mike from Town of Kernersville

I really like the processes with ViewPoint from Plan Review down to Inspections. I like how all pertinent information is captured in the system and I like the look.

Pros

Value and ease of use. The software is intuitive and my staff and most customers like it.

Cons

Lacks obvious functionality when it comes to email addresses. Limiting a permit to only one email address creates a lot of problems for customers and staff. Critical users cannot see their inspection results.

Reasons for Choosing OpenGov Citizen Services

The look and ease of use as well as the price.

Reasons for Switching to OpenGov Citizen Services

Needed something cloud based where customers could request inspections online and see results.

James from Warwick Sewer Authority

Industry: Utilities

Good Service

In its current state, I enjoy it and find it easy to use. It is a far better system then the paper records the municipality used to use.

Pros

This software was a little rough in the beginning, but after some updates as well as other users getting used to it in the municipality that I work in, it's become pretty reliable. I like the ease that users have to upload documents and my ability to view and download them. I also especially like the ability to make comments internally.

Cons

I have not found an easy way to check permits that I have already completed. I see what looks like that option in my profile, however nothing loads when I click on completed. I also get spammed with "documents have been uploaded" to my email when they are uploaded on permits. This is not always important for me to know, and I do not see any settings that I can filter what kind of emails I receive from viewpointcloud.

Marlene from Hamden Building Department

Viewpoint Cloud

Viewpoint makes the overall permitting experience very easy. Of course there are a few older contractors that aren't comfortable on computers yet but overall everyone is happy. It also makes it easy for solar companies to pull their permits when they're out of state, they don't have to set a date to have someone drive down to pull it, they can do it right from their office.

Pros

I like the usability of the program. I like how fast and easy looking up permits is when title searchers and realtors come in to see permits and showing them how to use the website from their offices, and they like that they have access to it 24/7 as well. I like the capability of scanning in documents making my job filing much easier reducing the amount of paper we keep in the office.

Cons

The only gripe I have is locations for condos, apartments, or co-ops are hard for residents and contractors to find. Usually requires them calling to find out what address to use to get through the application. Also, the inability to delete a unit # once created I wish there was an option to be able to do that, in case its a duplicate.

Abby from Town of Woodbury

Industry: Government Relations

Room for Improvement

There are lots of ways that the software could improve but the biggest problem I think we have encountered is that it wasn't set up for us as well as it could have been which makes searching for records a nightmare. It would also be awesome if numerous panels on the right hand side of the screen could be minimized with a toggle switch so you don't have to scroll down through a bunch of jobber jabber that doesn't pertain to you.

Pros

This software has helped clarify the process for applicants and ensures nothing gets missed by each of the departments along the way.

Cons

It was set up in a less than ideal manner. It is difficult to find records that we are looking for. I wish there were a way to "hide" applications and designate a date that you would like a reminder. For example, I often work out of the inbox function. If someone applies for a pool permit today (its winter) but aren't going to start until spring, that sits in my inbox forever. I wish I could hide it for say 2 months and have it pop up again in my inbox in the spring.

Michael from TOwn of Wellesley

Town of Wellesley

The overall experience has been positive but there are improvements that Viewpoint should make to improve the system.

Pros

The program is very intuitive . It is easy to customize to how you want it to operate.

Cons

The program needs cancelled/void, expired choices for permits. The program needs to allow multiple people on a permit. The Building Code allows licensed designee's. Viewpoint should do the same. The reporting function needs to be improved. Hard to search all parameters that can arise from the Public and internally.

Reasons for Switching to OpenGov Citizen Services

THe MUNIS program had been phased put and was not customer or staff friendly.

David from Town of West Greenwich

Could be better

I work for Richmond as well and approve all permits

Pros

For all easy permits like re-roof hot water heater replacement and so on, all that need little to no review

Cons

So many things that could make this system so much better and easier I would love to sit down and go over ideas but after many years since this system was just being proposed I have tried to make contact with viewpoint to no avail Seems like no one wants to improve the site

Reasons for Choosing OpenGov Citizen Services

Wanted to try and state was pushing hard, I’m glad I did not for west Greenwich still too many issues

Michael from Town of Willington

Good product, missing a few key features to make it great

Pros

The ability to build project templates to the public facing site

Cons

Form fields that you can capture with reports, the ability to add custom fields to reports so that you can more easily see where permits are in the workflow. Other programs have this feature and it makes keeping track of the permit status very easy, especially for staff that aren't involved in the approval process. The reporting process is also still a bit complicated. The old system was much more user friendly when it came to printing reports that we needed to sent to finance offices and the State. Based on the fact that the users that generate these reports are not typically "permit reviewers" these reports should really be set up as a click and go.

Russell from Town of Lincoln

Viewpoint Cloud review

Easier for clients to apply for permits but more office time to process permits.

Pros

Cloud based accessible on many devices.

Cons

Problematic with property searches and not very compatible with tax database.

State recommended/mandated

KC from Town of Wellesley

Dog licensing for Town Govt

Allowed the community to register their dog themselves. And pay via credit card. The problem is that we have had some issues that came out of the blue. We were supposed to start a renewal campaign on 1/1/2020. The system, on it's own, switched the date to 1/2 (on 1/1) and then on 1/2, switched the date again to 1/3. All by itself. Recently, we've had more glitches in the system. Printing formatting changes (from no where). Reporting issues, etc... Not sure what changed.

Pros

It takes credit cards and is available for community to use online

Cons

Many glitches in the system. Because it was built for building permits, requires various work-arounds to make it work for dog licensing. Work-arounds are not technical solutions. For example, when a dog dies, needs to do several steps to stop the record. Also, there needs to more levels of rights for users. Currently, the administrator has to do alot of the work. Need a mid-level rights for users with a little more authority.

Reasons for Choosing OpenGov Citizen Services

We switched to ViewPoint because the building department was using it.

Lucas from City of Warwick

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Review from City Planner

Overall experience is good. Keeps the building permit approval process moving.

Pros

Easy to use with relatively user friendly interface.

Cons

Mapping functions are often off. Would be better if it was integrated into our GIS. It would also be nice to add pictures and plans directly to our comments. It would also be nice to label attachments and plans separately with the ability to preview documents. I am often having to download 10 plans before I get the one I need from the bulk attachments.

Brad from City of Woonsocket

Needs work

The system is skipping the Fire Department on permits and the Demo permits are being approved by Engineering Department and not forwarded to Building official. Last I knew the code drop down box did not have option for 2019 new codes. It is difficult to process the CO's in Viewpoint it is a lot easier in Opal.

Pros

I can access the program from my I pad remotely.

Cons

Customer support is a big problem - there is no contact person for municipalities and it is a lot worse for customers filing permits who are having difficulty and have nobody at viewpoint to get assistance from. Contact information needs to be posted at the top of page when logged on to system. Please call [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he has tried to file permit since yesterday afternoon.

Statewide permitting

Dorinda from Town of Lexington

ViewPoint struggles to suceed due to the company itself

ViewPoint Cloud has streamlined the permitting process and helped us get to a near paperless process. This has been accomplished with a lot of work on our side and little to no support from ViewPoint. ViewPoint chronically overpromises and underdelivers. The ViewPoint Cloud product is o.k. and has great potential. The company has a lot to be desired. ViewPoint has recently been purchased, we have hopes that they can turn the management of the product around.

Pros

Once it is set up and works, it works well.

Cons

The company support is not there and it is difficult it get an accurate answer out of the company. They constantly promised that the "product could do that" or "ViewPoint would set that up for us", but after we committed to it we found that we did not get what was promised. Luckily we have most of the promises in writing, but that only helps so much if a product does not have that capability. The company will also do very little to set the system up for you. You must do nearly all the set-up and configuration yourself. Be ready to commit significant time to this to make it successful.

Cost

Michael from Public Works

Viewpoint works well

Viewpoint is used city wide and has made our permitting process for city wide permitting and tracking so much easier. End of year tallies are a breeze.

Pros

This product has made our permitting process easier.

Cons

A lot of our contractors and customers don't like using viewpoint but if they want a permit they get used to it.

Reasons for Choosing OpenGov Citizen Services

I was not in that process.

Nathan from Abacus Incorporated

Not the right tool for my job.

I have worked with Viewpoint across the last two years. Initially first hand and then along with City staff. The obstacles I encountered were also encountered by the City staff who were charged with configuring the program to perform task that I mentioned earlier. A large portion of the work which could have been completed when transitioning from Accela to Viewpoint was not possible as the program did not appear to have import/export capability outside of having Viewpoint staff perform this task at an additional cost.

Pros

It seems to do a decent job for permit tracking.

Cons

It is not structured to manage Code Enforcement cases without significant customization by Viewpoint staff. This program does not seem to work along the lines of a true CRM. That being the case it does not perform simple task such a lineal record perpetuation. This is important to have as an in-house adjustable feature that our City staff can easily customize without substantial outside support. For instance, the making of reports which populate letters and set dates for follow ups in a calendar/email format.

Requested by Administration.

Nicole from City of Woonsocket

Review about ViewPointCloud

Its ok, but needs changes as described above.

Pros

What I like the most is that its paperless. Contractors and home owners have no excuse for not pulling a permit.

Cons

The features are not set up for a permit to be filled out properly. Not enough options and unnecessary ones as well.

David from Town of North Kingstown RI

The funcitionallity of this software

Pros

Very comprehensive, includes lots of information

Cons

Ever time there is an upgrade or even a change in the look, there seems to be a lack of testing before the release. The glitches seem to take days or even weeks to repair. Which is frustrating.

It was decided by the State Building Officials

Amy from City of Wooster Engineering Division

Positive Experience, Reporting needs flexibility

My overall experience has been positive. The user interface is simple and easy to understand. My main complaint is the lack of flexibility in the reporting feature.

Pros

The ability to "tag" other employees on a permit and to customize each record type is great.

Cons

The weakest part of this software is the reporting. The pre-defined categories are limiting and it would be more useful if each field of a record type was a reportable field.

Jeffrey from City of Providence

Permitting

Increased public use.

Pros

User friendly on the public side. Ability to customize the platform.

Cons

Reporting. Can't produce the forms we need, requiring us to still use paper forms.

Reasons for Choosing OpenGov Citizen Services

RI State support of the product.

Reasons for Switching to OpenGov Citizen Services

More widely used platform.

Lynn from Town of North Haven

Unhappy in Connecticut

Unfortunately we went from very happy to very unhappy with the latest upgrade. We need someone from ViewPermit Cloud to come to North Haven and work with us - for just a few days - until we can resolve the issues we need.

Pros

The original software our staff liked very much as the features were all customized and helpful and the support was in person and helpful.

Cons

The 'upgrade' hasn't allowed North Haven to access the originally designed features and because it cannot secure in person visits form the software company, we cannot resolve our issues. We would love for someone from ViewPoint Cloud to come and spend a week with us like they did when the software first came out but no one wants to come and spend time with members of our users group.

Reasons for Choosing OpenGov Citizen Services

We were told we had not choice. We were told that ViewPermit was being upgraded to ViewPermit Cloud and the existing software was no longer being supported. The new product is NOT an upgrade it's a step far backwards.

Paul from City of Haverhill

Great idea but...

Pros

The amount of information available is fantastic

Cons

Freezes a lot. Logs out randomly. Recognizes my password half the time. Its almost a guarantee that if I’m doing enforcement and I need to verify a permit for an address it will either log me out or freeze up. Such a great idea but needs some serious tuning to be worthy of the responsibility we rely on it for.

Andrew from Providence Fire Department

Industry: Public Safety

One change would be helpful

Pros

The ability to see what the others in my office are working on, and for keeping a permanent record of correspondence on a job.

Cons

On the contractor's side, they can only put one email address on a job. It would be nice the design professional, the contractor, and the owner all could receive emails on status changes, comments, and inspections.

Paul from Town of North Andover

Cloud Review

As a inspector of Building very helpful tool

Pros

Ease of use for non IT Staff and myself who is not great on computer.

Cons

Could use more web seminar for instruction of use

Jennifer from Town of Lexington

Easy to Use

I really have enjoyed ViewPoint Cloud. It makes my work a million times easier. No more tracking in an Access Database!

Pros

I like that I can see all the projects I need to review at once. I also love that applications can be customized.

Cons

I found that the process of creating an application is a little bulky. It would be great if the process we created could be cloned for other types of applications so that we don't need to start from scratch each time.

Carl from City of Woonsocket

Epermitting

Pros

Ability to manage property data and review permits

Cons

Navigation around website very inconvenient

James from City of Portsmouth

Could be better

Pros

I like the various features of maps and the intricate details

Cons

It is not as user friendly as it could be. While some features work on some aspects the same feature may not work on another. Also I wish the maps were more interactive for route options.

Brian from Walpole

Ok, but can always be better

Pros

Ease of use, looking up files. Filing permits

Cons

Map could have a printable section for mileage patrol. If a project fails a inspection, it should go to yellow or orange, not green after it passes. To let people know there was a issue but has been corrected.

Tricia from Town of Lexington

Permitting program that is easy to implement and very customizable

There are issues that have come up and the chat feature is helpful.

Pros

Ease of customizing, changing forms, adding restrictions, altering workflow. Hassle free

Cons

The software operates on a parcel base-that is based on homes and addresses. Our department manages municipal assets so we deal in street/ right of way location. This may seem like a subtle difference but it can be a problem especially around mapping permit locations

Kathy from Town of Smithfield RI

ViewPoint User

Ease of use is very important.

Pros

Ease of use and support answers questions quickly.

Cons

It may be an administrator option, but completing an item in error cannot be reversed. Also, your own comments cannot be edited.

Richard from Onset Fire Dept.

Industry: Public Safety

Good product with minor problems

Pros

I like the fact that all users are provided instant access to the supplied information. As well as I have direct contact with the person applying for the permit.

Cons

I dont like the fact that I can't make measurements to verify distances in the software. I get these electronic files and still have to ask for scaled paper copies. This makes the customer have to run around a lot more.

Scott from City of Woonsocket

East to use software

It is easy to track and approve building permits.

Pros

It is easy to find what you are looking for with the search function.

Cons

Sometimes it is confusing to find the correct place to upload attachments.

Julia from City of Rochester

ViewPoint Cloud Review

Pros

I like how that you can customize almost everything to fit your needs, at least that I have seen so far. I am still implementing the software and in the set up stage. I like that it is accessible through the internet.

Cons

I do not like that it has to be set up from the ground up essentially as far as the records and things go.

James from City of Providence

I'm just a user in another Dept...

Pros

Can access scanned documents like building plans.

Cons

Poor export functionality. Lack of printed forms and reports.

I'm in the Tax Assessor's office so I do not know

Ruth from Town of Canton

Open Gov Citizen Services

Pros

Product is easy to learn and use. Also the public are using it and love it which makes my job better.

Cons

I cant think of anything that I do not like about the software.

bruce from Town of Lexington

Not a perfect system

Pros

Easy to use. Take it or leave this review

Cons

Do not like the the mandatory resign in after a 24 hour period has expired. I shut down my computer at 3 pm, sign on the next day at 7 am but at some point in the 8 to 9 hour have to close out and resign in. That is just plan dumb and a pain in the backside.

to customize the program

Lori from Town of Lakeville

Viewpoint use

Easy to use, easy to teach others to use. One of the easier software packages to learn.

Pros

This product is user friendly and very easy to use.

Cons

Unable to add multiple "other inspections"

Terry from Town of Hamden

Over the Top

Pros

The ease and user friendly of Viewpoint having everything in front of you on screen

Cons

sometimes how long it took to connect, but that was not viewpoint,