• Pros

• "Easy, affordable AI chatbot that is perfectly suited for growing businesses without the ability to hire a round the clock customer service team."

• "Great customer support and varied chatbot features - enough to deserve an install."

• "This made us get leads with immediate response"

• Cons

• "I did not find many cons however with more R&D may be the product could be made more interesting. "

• "More avatars that look like professionas should be added"

• "There wasnt much flexibility to choose the Icon representing the bot"

Browse Acobot Reviews

Padyala from NextGenIT

Industry: Information Services

My Aco Bot experiance

It is ok but has a got a long way to go and needs to improve quite a bit.

Pros

It does some fundamental job of greting a person and introducing itself

Cons

It can easily do a lot of other things which can be built but I find it absent It can talk about the company or Website It can be fed about the latest news so that people won;t fel it is just a bot out there It needs to know a lot of basic information which is missing right now

Response from Acobot

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the comments and suggestions! Acobot is a goal oriented chatbot, designed for sales boosting or lead generation. For the most use case, the news might not be proper. Still we recognize news and other services might be helpful to some websites like yours. We'll make improvement by allowing customers to customize services and topics for their unique needs.

Lon from Innovative Thinking, L.L.C.

The Acobot WordPress Sales Chatbot

GREAT! My experience was So amazing, I actually wrote a book about my experience with Acobot called "A.I. Chatbot, Unexpected Positive Consequences" which hit #1 on Amazon in three categories for more than a week! Thank you Acobot!

Pros

I was predisposed to not liking chatbots and found them annoying. I thought I would set up Acobot on my ecommerce web site www.PaperModelsOnLine.com. It was VERY easy to set up and only took minutes. Within the first day I saw it helping my customers, closing sales, and capturing email addresses. BY the end of the first month, I saw a 30% increase in revenue! I then saw that same 30% increase every month since I installed Acobot!

Cons

I honestly don't have any dislikes. At first, the web site was difficult to navigate, but since then, they have improved it!

Reasons for Choosing Acobot

I installed more than a dozen alternate chatbot products. All of them were ineffectual and very difficult to install. Many required a degree in NLP and software programming! I just wanted a chatbot that worked. Acobot was almost plug-and-play. And, every time I read an interaction with a prospect, I found another new insight on how to sell better, everything from errors on the web site to questions my customers had that I never new. Just by adding the answer to my FAQ page, Acobot had that answer for the next customer, almost immediately!

Parna from Fracktal Works

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Acobot Review

It was good and helpful.

Pros

Acobot is a really good software to try in your website. It helps the visitors of your site get directed towards what they are seeking hence it gives them a good experience. It's easy to use and the features are also good.

Cons

Response from Acobot

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the suggestions. We'll work hard to make Acobot not only valuable but also interesting!

John from orchidzone.biz

Amazing chat bot

we need to manually attend less user questions.

Pros

It worked more than what we expected. it's ability to select particular product as per user instruction is amazing

Cons

The little problem we felt is not able to feed some custom data. like in our case shipping cost to particular country etc...

Response from Acobot

Replied August 2019

Glad to know you're happy with the chatbot! As for the problem you mentioned, you can teach Aco to answer any questions by one of the following method. 1) Add the question/answer to a web page, typically your FAQ page. 2) Add the question/answer using FAQ feature included with your Acobot account. One more thing, we've published a new edition of Acobot, Virtual Shop Assistant for WooCommerce, since you've added Aco to your beautiful online store. I recommend you upgrade to it for even better performance. Thank you for your continuous support! We're here if you need help with upgrading.

Alex from Dorna Robotics

Industry: Research

Great Tool

Overall we have 24 sales individuals that drive sales to our company. We are extremely happy to have found this tool. Our customers are asking us the name of the tool because they would like to implement the same system.

Pros

We like how we as a company can add the responses from the questions our clients could ask. Also the AI engine learns from the website content and that save us a lot of time. It will immediately engage customers and ask for specific information that otherwise they will not give us. Specially if the request are after hours.

Cons

Would love to have control of when the voice gets activated.

Reasons for Choosing Acobot

It was easy to setup and were up and running in minutes.

Response from Acobot

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the comments and suggestions. We're sure to improve the voice feature and give customers more control on when and where to trigger the voice. Will keep you posted when we have made any progress with the feature. Thank you again!

Terry from Terry Lucas

Outstanding system with brilliant customer service

Our enquiries are now responded to in real time at any time. As we changed our system or our website Acobot changed with us. We seemed to help new users better than previously.

Pros

The ease of installation and the continuous help and assistance from the support staff, they went far beyond the norm and never had any qualms integrating our numerous requests.

Cons

The option to add additional languges, however, I understand these are already under development.

Lon from Service Core Of Retired Exec., - SCORE.org

Acobot Makes You Money

Many customers and prospects came to my site before Acobot and left frustrated because they couldn't find something. I had no idea! Now, they either get the information they are looking for or I get their email address so I can help them and convert them into new customers. Acobot is worth every cent. It pays for itself everyday!

Pros

It was very easy to install. The chatbot actually indexes your entire site to provide custom responses and links to pages and files. You can easily customize the chatbot icon. You get a complete transcript of every chatbot conversation. The chatbot continually asked for email so you can capture the lead. Acobot turns frustrated prospects into happy customers!

Cons

The main web dashboard needs some work, but you only use it when setting up.

Camille from Nusprout

Get Acobot for lead capture and engagement

So far so great, your homepage needs work though... the vectors used on your site seems to be used by a bunch of websites.

Pros

I believe they have been developing this app since 2011. Bot seems smart and can learn the pages on your site (indexing your whole site) in a short amount of time. Support are helpful and respond in a timely matter. I installed the widget for a day and already gotten 12 emails from visitors who tried the widget so Acobot is a great widget/bot to have on your website for visitor interaction and lead capture.

Cons

What I least liked about Acobot is it constantly play this AI voice on the website every time a visitor goes onto a different page. I had one visitor saying it was irritating. Although I am not 100% sure if we can currently disable the voice features yet.

Response from Acobot

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the review and tips! Based on our observation, the voice improves conversion constantly. Still you can disable the voice as you prefer. This how: 1) Click the hamburg menu icon. 2) Choose "Voice". 3) Click cog icon. 4) Click "Turn off". Just drop a line if you have any questions. We're always happy to help! Thank you again!

Mrityunjay from www.reviewdunk.com

Industry: Information Services

Great for all Sort of businesses

Pros

Easy to use Engage perfectly with visitors Delivers what it says

Cons

Less Voice options No realistic widget option

Ankit from Avara

Acobot

It was great. I have seen the bot evolve since last two years and it really great what the Acobot team is doing. Great job!

Pros

Very easy to set up. Doesn't require any coding skills. The knowledge db is built automatically, and page redirect happen s automatically on the site.

Cons

Could be cheaper, and apply to more website types and maybe even mobile apps.

Response from Acobot

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We're striving to provide better service at more affordable prices. As we continuously improve the algorithm and system, we'll be able to offer better prices finally. Thank you for the continuous support!

Lucy from KVNOTES

An amazing bot

Pros

Easy to use. The chatbot automatically answers user questions based on the website. You even don’t need to teach it. Smarter than any other bots I ever tried. It brings more enquiries and lower bounce rates. I strongly recommend Acobot for every business who wants to grow online.

Cons

Acobot would be perfect if it supports languages other than English.

Easiest Wordpress Plugin Ever

Overall has been great. Really terrific development team and customer service

Pros

Easy to Use It learns your website and then answers questions about your products and services. We are optimizing our new website to work with this chatbot. Will report on our progress as our experience evolves. Customer service has been outstanding and again, the tool has been easy to operationalize and goes right to work.

Cons

Probably the only downside is understanding clearly yet how to optimize the tool. It does a great job but if your website is not clear enough the chatbot can only work with what you give it. We are simplifying and recreating our site so I'm sure Acobot is going to get alot smarter in the near future.

AJ from Share Gems

Acobot - convert visitors to customers.

The idea is to increase form conversions on our website. Acobot was recently installed on the site to achieve this goal. The Share Gems team is still tracking how effective Acobot is in helping us achieve this goal.

Pros

Cons

There's not much to not like. There's a bit of a hassle in integrating with Wix premium. However, the technical team is very responsive and quick to help with any integration support.

Doug from Silver Bullet Holdings, Inc.

Outstanding Product and Great Customer Service

The thing I thought was very unique was the fact that the President of the company was very helpful to me. He even responded to my email, which is rare these days. I know because I am the past president of a bank and I always made it a priority to have good customer service. Vic at Acobot understands the same.

Pros

Leaning my website and being able to get more business and help my customers.

Cons

There was nothing I found bad about their products and services.

Mohammad from Orca Enterprise Solutions

Excellent chat bot

I would like to say Aco chat bot is an amazing chatbot, that is easy to use, install, and excellent support. Keep up the good work.

Pros

That it will navigate the user to required page. This is amazing feature

Cons

Some of my clients face a slow in respond time for the chat bot.

Joachim from Fab Geni Pty Ltd

Industry: Online Media

Must have

Pros

Absolute no brainer, saves time, saves effort.

Cons

nothing really, avatars should maybe be more customisable

Response from Acobot

Replied February 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've just improved the navigation so the custom avatar feature can be found easily as below. 1) Choose "UI" - "Widget" from the main menu. 2) Click the cog icon to expand the dropdown menu and then choose "Custom avatar". You can then upload your own avatar or specify URL for it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in preparing your custom avatar.

Kyla from WordPress

Industry: Publishing

Easy & Effective AI Chatbot

Overall Acobot AI Chatbot is a helpful plugin with a wide array of applications. Acobot is a great way to provide instant answers online, as well as a way to supplement your customer support team when they're away. Acobot can be setup in less than an hour, including crawling and learning all your important pages. From there it's ready to help visitors to your site. Online reports and logs make it easy for you or your team to stay on top of what Acobot is up to. All a round a great tool.

Pros

Cons

Currently only available in English, and the free plan does mask leads.

Sridhar from Andio Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Perfect Support Agent and List Builder

Acobot is performing much better than my expectations. Interacting with site visitors and collecting emails every day.

Pros

Acobot is interacting with my site visitors just like how a human chat assistant works. Collecting emails almost every day.

Cons

So far did not find any. It need to find one.

Response from Acobot

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the positive review. We're happy to know you like Acobot! We're always here if you have any questions or requests. Be sales with you!

Petra from https://aboutepilating.com

Acobot active on my website . . . feedback

That there is someone, or something active on my website. Also, able to answer questions and providing answers (hopefully).

Pros

To acknowledge a potential customer and if needing further help? For a customer, browsing the website for information &/or to make contact with the owner?

Cons

Having it only activated in the last 3 days, I haven't had use of its full potential. Will be looking forward to see all its capabilities (if possible). At the moment, it is only activated on one of my websites. May pursue having this activated on a few more down the track. So the cons? Not much to report at present

Jonathan

Vivek from Newagewiz institute of learning

Great bot

Pros

It gives very polite response to customers. You can make it learn very easily

Cons

More avatars that look like professionas should be added

Response from Acobot

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the suggestion! We're sure to add more professionally designed avatars. For your information, we're also making avatar selection easier and improving customer support by adding more resources. Thank you again!

Using Acobot for my project

Customer support was awesome, they guided me through the grey areas. the online documentation may need some more elaborate pictures especially for first time users.

Pros

Acobot afforded me the space to automate my online support. It was very fast understanding of my business and gave good answers that suited client searches within acobot ai

Cons

There wasnt much flexibility to choose the Icon representing the bot

Response from Acobot

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the frank review. Currently the following options are available for the AI avatar: stock images and custom image. For custom image, you can either upload it to Acobot server or host it yourself. If you have questions about custom avatar, feel free to let us know. We would like to help you with it, at no extra cost. Thank you again!

BIDYA SAGAR from Airstar- Earn while Hosting & Save while traveling

Very Good

So far good.

Pros

I can see this is working better on my website. Easy to installed. Highly recommend.

Cons

Can have bit smaller bot icon -too big for use.

Response from Acobot

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the review! We will review the size of chatbot avatar on various screens. Basically we'll make it adaptive to screen so it looks nice on all devices. Thank you again!

Harendra from Tricky Mind Solution

Awesome Software

This is a nice tool we are using, Most of the chatbot provides the simple answer and when you update the information you need to update the chatbot also but Acobot read all the information exist on the website and collect the information automatically.

Pros

Help the customer to find information and save time. Make search very easy.

Cons

Sometimes the icon show over complete moble screen and user not able to find the close button.

Response from Acobot

Replied August 2019

Thank you for pointing out the usability issue with mobile edition. We've make an improvement based on your feedback. The new design ensures the uses can easily open or close chat widget on mobile devices and thus improve the usability greatly. Please test it and let us know if it works as expected. Thank you again!

Seetharama from Abhistam

Necessary tool for business people

Pros

This made us get leads with immediate response

Cons

Immediate response to customers

Pavan from Skyfi Education Labs Pvt Ltd

Simple and Effective

Pros

It is super easy to set up and requires minimal effort to get started and start answering customer queries.

Cons

Some integrations and APIs would help. But I am sure the team is working on them and they'll be available soon.

June 2012

Rakesh

June 2012

Automate Support And Cut Costs: Review Of Acobot

The software wins high marks for usability. Installation barely takes a minute and is a simple copy-paste job. All you need to do is paste a Javascript code to begin using the chatbot. Installation and use is extremely user-friendly, enabling even the most non-technical user to be up and running in less than a minute. Acobot is a great four-in-one deal: It engages users, clarifies their queries, decreases support costs, and increases conversion rates! Recommended!

Pros

Great tool to automate common support functions

Cons

Might be a great idea to make it available in multiple languages

Ndivhuwo from Information Technology and Services

Very innovative

So far awesome, i love it and would like to continue using it on my dev site

Pros

the intelligence if the AI was amazing, impressed

Cons

nothing at all, did not pick up anything that i didn't like

Reasons for Choosing Acobot

It was part of the package when i purchased a theme

Yaser