Botsplash Software Reviews

Botsplash Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2022

Find out more:

• icon"Very intelligent and powerful chat solution. I like it very much and having integration options with Facebook messenger, web and SMS chat etc."
  • icon"I have used a few platforms but to have a platform directly go to the customer cellphone is awesome."
  • icon"Fast and easy to use, and is a very useful product."
  • icon"Inability to have multiple users assigned to one client."
  • icon"Lately, it has been freezing, or not loading at all. I also don't like that our direct lines can't be tied to the messages."
  • icon"Certain words that are put into text, like loan, signals a violation error. The text does not go through."

Browse all Botsplash Reviews

• Have you used Botsplash and would like to share your experience with others?

Muhammad Adil

Botsplash

Overall integration is seamless and very helpful support team makes it a must have customer interaction software.

Pros

Cons

Not much to say about anything unusual about it. They are adding continues features and their support is always there.

Todd

Botsplash is best in class

Pros

In addition to the top tier customer service and support below are some of the key features: Velocify integration Mobile App Group Chat capabilities Canned messages Attachments in chat Robust reporting Real time Deliverability tracking Omni channel solutions for web chat, Google, facebook

Cons

No complaints at this time. We are always coming up with ideas and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and her team are always evolving the platform. Having a team that understand the needs of mortgage lenders is one of the most important pieces they bring to the table. There is never a situation or scenario we are trying to solve that they can’t quickly understand and take action on solutions.

Reasons for choosing Botsplash

They had the most robust features, a great mobile app, and were willing to build out a robust velocify integration. It was a no brainer

Reasons for switching to Botsplash

We needed better reporting to track deliverability as well as a mobile app for our sales and ops teams.

Response from Botsplash

Todd, We appreciate the thorough review! It's great to hear that your outlook on Botsplash is so positive and we truly enjoy working with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything!

October 2022

How Botsplash helps our business

I really like using Botsplash because it has been very easy to use and also a great way to communicate and have conversations with customers.

Pros

I like to use Botsplash because it makes it a lot easier to have a conversation with potential new clients. Once you start a conversation with a possible customer, it makes it easier to earn their trust and business.

Cons

I wish it would allow you to use more words when you are having a conversation with a new potential client...

Response from Botsplash

John, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear that our product is enhancing your consumer engagement process. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

Replied October 2022

Mac

Botsplash review

Overall I like it because it give us the ability instant message the client, but some tweaks need to be made so that it doesn't freeze and give the option for multiple users to be linked to client.

Pros

Being able to have an instant message feature with clients. The layout of the app is easy to follow.

Cons

Inability to have multiple users assigned to one client. If the messages get transferred to another party, I have to request a transfer from the other party, or initiate a chat with the client to get it to come back. Lately, it has been freezing, or not loading at all. I also don't like that our direct lines can't be tied to the messages. Sometimes I am asked by the client if they can text my direct line, and I don't know what number to give them in order for it to go through botsplash.

Response from Rohi

Mac, thank you for taking the time to write this review. One of our large initiatives for 2019 is multi-agent chat. Regarding texting from direct line(personal mobile), you will require to setup your mobile number in profile section. Once the setup is complete, messages from Botsplash will be delivered to your phone when you are not on the platform. Feel free to schedule an appointment with us if you have any questions - https://calendly.com/botsplash Sorry to hear about the "freezing" problem. We will work with your admin to understand and resolve the same.

Replied January 2019

Christopher

Botsplash

10/10 5 STAR....made our lives as LO's much easier and helped increase our production/sales

Pros

Not having our SMS numbers blocked. Botsplash gives us a huge advantage over our competitors with the percentage of texts delivered. Texting is now mainstream communication.

Cons

Haven't came across any flaws with Botsplash. Once your company figures out how they are wanting to utilize Botsplash it's very simple to use and customize

Reasons for switching to Botsplash

Texts were always getting blocked and flagged as spam

Response from Botsplash

Christopher, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that your SMS strategy has improved since adopting Botsplash. Please let us know if you need anything!

Marc

Great software to use!

Overall this software is fantastic & is a reliable/critical tool in my daily work.

Pros

User friendly, options available, features including dialogue history

Cons

If I lock out of my computer & log back on I "sometimes" have to close out & reopen it. Not really an issue though

Response from Botsplash

Marc, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything.

Nicholas

Botsplash and you

Botsplash is easy to learn and makes communicating with clients a breeze.

Pros

I love how easy it is to transfer a conversation from one employee to another. It makes transitions in our process seamless.

Cons

There are no major items I dislike. It is a quick texting program that works exactly as you'd expect.

Response from Botsplash

Nicholas, We're excited to hear that you have found Botsplash to be helpful and easy to use! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. If you need anything, we're here for you.

Matthew

BotSplash Review

Pros

I like the quick access to customers the best.

Cons

The new alert sound goes off too much and doesn't allow us to adjust volume. Was promised features by our company which aren't available to us. I cannot access documents that are texted in without saving them to my computer first. Locks up daily and have to exit Internet Explorer completely. Even when I'm logged into the system, it sends me emails as if I weren't.

Response from Botsplash

Matthew - we heard you and the others ?. You may have noticed the platform now has a volume adjustment feature. Keep it as loud or as mild as it best suits you. Appreciate the review and feedback, thanks a bunch. This helps us improve out platform and ensure you and team are getting the best.

Kelly

Useful tool

Pros

A quick way to communicate with borrowers who prefer to text instead of call/email.

Cons

Sometimes when I go to respond to a customer's text, it tells me I don't have the right to do so because they are assigned to the loan originator. Then I have to go to the overview screen in their file to send them a response.

Response from Botsplash

Hello Kelly - In Feb this year, we launched "shared conversation" feature. With this you no longer need to wait of a LO to transfer you the customer. You and the LO can send messages all at the same time. If you have any questions regarding "shared conversation" feature, please reach out to Botsplash Admin at AmeriSave. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Kristen

Great option for communication!

Pros

I love the ease of using botsplash for communication with my borrowers!

Cons

I do wish multiple people within the company could text with the borrower without having to wait for transfers.

Response from Botsplash

Kristen thank you so much for the review. I'm sure you are aware about the "Shared Conversation" feature we launched 2 months ago. Yes! Now multiple people (Loan Officer, Processor) can join a conversation and engage at the same time. No need of transfers. All assigned agents get alerts and notifications. And, if you need to mute, we have the "mute" feature too. Hope we continue to wow you and team by providing the best tools to make conversations happy, easy and convenient, so that you can close more and faster. ?

Replied May 2019

Always improving and invaluable support

Our company did not have a chat channel for customers that went to our website and Botsplash was the solution. Initially it was just for our business development agents who would get that inquiry from the chat to a sales person and now we've rolled it out to our sales teams and customer care members. The ramp up to bring them on was smooth. Also, the Botsplash team is incredibly helpful, caring, and insightful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best kind of partners you want to work with.

Pros

Botsplash is easier to administer than most cloud based systems I've had to use in the past like CRMs and dialers. We heavily rely on their Velocify integration and hopefully we can roll it out to other systems like Freshdesk and G-Suite in the future.

Cons

Initially we could only create/edit/remove users via spreadsheets that would be uploaded to an FTP sever so that felt super clunky but recently they made updates so that you can make those changes directly from the administrative UI aka the Settings page. They continue to make quality of life improvements like this.

Steven

Great Texting Platform

Pros

The feature I like most about Botsplash is how user friendly it is. Botsplash provided great tutorials and even better customer support. The botsplash team goes out of the way to make sure you are getting the most out of its product.

Cons

I do not have any real complaints. Every time something seems wrong or appears to be a road block Botsplash goes out of the way to provide a solution.

Brian

Botsplash SMS

I use it everyday and it makes me more efficient in my daily routine. The app on my phone works just as well when I'm on the go. Great great product!

Pros

Easy to use. Very effective and a great time saver.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons with this program.

Response from Botsplash

Brian, We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback! It's great to hear that Botsplash has increased the efficiency of your daily routine. As always, we're here for you if you need anything!

Excellent Software for Chat & SMS

We decided to implement Botsplash because we wanted to bring on web chat onto our various channels. After implementation, we quickly saw the potential of this product and have sense expanded it to use their text features. The support from Aru and her team has been excellent and I would highly recommend this product.

Pros

- Easy to setup and monitor chats - Reporting - Implementation team was phenomenal - Customer Service

Cons

- I don't have any complaints at this time

Eric

Crucial for business

Botsplash has definitely increased my new business and communication with current and past clients.

Pros

The scheduled texts feature is extremely helpful and saves time.

Cons

Haven't had issues and software helps in many business aspects.

Response from Botsplash

Eric, We appreciate the kind words. It's great to hear that Botsplash is making client communication more efficient for you. Please let us know if you ever need anything!

Kellie

Highly Recommend Bot Splash

Easy to use and allows us to provide a strong customer service presence

Pros

All us to keep history of the conversations and have the ability to have instant connection with the borrowers

Cons

There has not been any negative takeaways

Response from Botsplash

Kellie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate you using Botsplash. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions.

Lindsay

Top notch!

The customer support is great!

Pros

Very user friendly and must better than anything else we've used before. Love how it is able to be intertwined amongst several platforms.

Cons

Nothing bac to say about this software.

Response from Botsplash

Lindsay, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We truly appreciate the kind words. If you ever need anything from us, don't hesitate to reach out!

Chartrice

Great product!

My overall experience has been great!

Pros

Simple and easy way to communicate with borrowers.

Cons

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about the software.

Mohamed