• Pros

• "- Easy to setup and monitor chats - Reporting - Implementation team was phenomenal - Customer Service"

• "I love the ease of using botsplash for communication with my borrowers!"

• "Easy to Maneuver and allows you to do alot with just clicking a few buttons "

• Cons

• "it freezes up all the time and I am constantly having to shut it and open it. "

• "I have not used it long enough to describe any cons."

• "too many things to keep up with when people calling and emailing all day"

Browse Botsplash Reviews

Paul from Cardinal Financial

Always improving and invaluable support

Our company did not have a chat channel for customers that went to our website and Botsplash was the solution. Initially it was just for our business development agents who would get that inquiry from the chat to a sales person and now we've rolled it out to our sales teams and customer care members. The ramp up to bring them on was smooth. Also, the Botsplash team is incredibly helpful, caring, and insightful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best kind of partners you want to work with.

Pros

Botsplash is easier to administer than most cloud based systems I've had to use in the past like CRMs and dialers. We heavily rely on their Velocify integration and hopefully we can roll it out to other systems like Freshdesk and G-Suite in the future.

Cons

Initially we could only create/edit/remove users via spreadsheets that would be uploaded to an FTP sever so that felt super clunky but recently they made updates so that you can make those changes directly from the administrative UI aka the Settings page. They continue to make quality of life improvements like this.

Chartrice from AmeriSave

Great product!

My overall experience has been great!

Pros

Simple and easy way to communicate with borrowers.

Cons

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about the software.

Mac from Amerisave Mortgage Corporation

Botsplash review

Overall I like it because it give us the ability instant message the client, but some tweaks need to be made so that it doesn't freeze and give the option for multiple users to be linked to client.

Pros

Being able to have an instant message feature with clients. The layout of the app is easy to follow.

Cons

Inability to have multiple users assigned to one client. If the messages get transferred to another party, I have to request a transfer from the other party, or initiate a chat with the client to get it to come back. Lately, it has been freezing, or not loading at all. I also don't like that our direct lines can't be tied to the messages. Sometimes I am asked by the client if they can text my direct line, and I don't know what number to give them in order for it to go through botsplash.

Response from Rohi

Replied January 2019

Mac, thank you for taking the time to write this review. One of our large initiatives for 2019 is multi-agent chat. Regarding texting from direct line(personal mobile), you will require to setup your mobile number in profile section. Once the setup is complete, messages from Botsplash will be delivered to your phone when you are not on the platform. Feel free to schedule an appointment with us if you have any questions - https://calendly.com/botsplash Sorry to hear about the "freezing" problem. We will work with your admin to understand and resolve the same.

Mohamed from Amerisave Mortgage

Fantastic Software

Pros

Easy to Maneuver and allows you to do alot with just clicking a few buttons

Cons

No complaints, it allows you to do a lot as I stated above.

Matthew from AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation

BotSplash Review

Pros

I like the quick access to customers the best.

Cons

The new alert sound goes off too much and doesn't allow us to adjust volume. Was promised features by our company which aren't available to us. I cannot access documents that are texted in without saving them to my computer first. Locks up daily and have to exit Internet Explorer completely. Even when I'm logged into the system, it sends me emails as if I weren't.

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Matthew - we heard you and the others ?. You may have noticed the platform now has a volume adjustment feature. Keep it as loud or as mild as it best suits you. Appreciate the review and feedback, thanks a bunch. This helps us improve out platform and ensure you and team are getting the best.

Kelly from Amerisave Mortgage

Useful tool

Pros

A quick way to communicate with borrowers who prefer to text instead of call/email.

Cons

Sometimes when I go to respond to a customer's text, it tells me I don't have the right to do so because they are assigned to the loan originator. Then I have to go to the overview screen in their file to send them a response.

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Hello Kelly - In Feb this year, we launched "shared conversation" feature. With this you no longer need to wait of a LO to transfer you the customer. You and the LO can send messages all at the same time. If you have any questions regarding "shared conversation" feature, please reach out to Botsplash Admin at AmeriSave. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Kristen from AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation

Great option for communication!

Pros

I love the ease of using botsplash for communication with my borrowers!

Cons

I do wish multiple people within the company could text with the borrower without having to wait for transfers.

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Kristen thank you so much for the review. I'm sure you are aware about the "Shared Conversation" feature we launched 2 months ago. Yes! Now multiple people (Loan Officer, Processor) can join a conversation and engage at the same time. No need of transfers. All assigned agents get alerts and notifications. And, if you need to mute, we have the "mute" feature too. Hope we continue to wow you and team by providing the best tools to make conversations happy, easy and convenient, so that you can close more and faster. ?

Jeff from AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation

Best text message software I've used for work

Pros

User interface is incredibly efficient and easy to use!!

Cons

The notification bell ringing non stop even when notification has disappeared

Luis from AMerisave Mortgage

Great Messaging System

Pros

Fast and easy to use, and is a very useful product

Cons

nothing , I like everything about this product

Megan from AmeriSave

botsplash review

Pros

pretty quick and easy. customers seem to like this feature

Cons

the new alert is super loud and alarming and doesn't allow us to adjust volume.

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Thanks Megan for taking time to review. We heard you loud and clear! A few weeks ago we introduced a new "volume control" feature on the dashboard. You can now adjust the sound levels to suit your need. Hope that helps.

Michael from Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership

Excellent Software for Chat & SMS

We decided to implement Botsplash because we wanted to bring on web chat onto our various channels. After implementation, we quickly saw the potential of this product and have sense expanded it to use their text features. The support from Aru and her team has been excellent and I would highly recommend this product.

Pros

Cons

- I don't have any complaints at this time

Alan from AmeriSave Mortgage

Botsplashe Review

The problem I have is generally customers don't pay attention to personal email and don't always answer the phone. Most people do always text back and it allows me to stay in contact with them.

Pros

I enjoy being able to be in contact directly with the customer. It allows them to stay in touch even if they are currently busy.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints. It may be that I haven't had enough time with it to see any major flaws. Everything seems to work as intended and it allows me to stay in touch with them even if they can't talk.

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Dunn - thank you for review and feedback. Helps us be best at what we have to offer. Hope we continue to assist you and team to convert conversations to closings!

Rebecca from AmeriSave Mortgage

Botsplash Review

Pros

How easy it is to connect with borrowers just as I would the friends I text with.

Cons

The alerts when a new Botsplash message comes in - is alarming. I would like to be alerted, don't get me wrong, but I can't have my volume level on the same volume level I have my phone to hear people if I don't want to be shocked by the Botsplash alert bells.

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Rebecca - thank you for the review and the note. No more alarming! A few weeks ago we rolled out "volume control". You can now adjust the sound levels to suit your preference. Hope this helps and is less annoying.

William from Mutual of Omaha Mortgage

Great!

Pros

quick responses, user friendly, I haven't had any customers complain

Cons

Honestly, there isn't anything that comes to mind.

james from Amerisave Mortgage Corp

Botsplash Review

great so far, haven't needed to us it as much so far, but good for borrowers who are always on the run, older, or have limited availability to a computer.

Pros

provide a form of instant communication

Cons

documents sent through botspalsh are cut off when trying to print to PDF sometimes

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

James - thank you for providing a review. We appreciate it! You should not longer experience any document issues, if it is still occurring please contact Botsplash Admin at AmeriSave IT and we will follow up with them.

Jacqueline from AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation

Botsplash Review

Pros

I love that I can get a hold of my Borrowers via texting to get them to complete something quickly for me rather than wait for a call back or e-mail response.

Cons

I have not used it long enough to describe any cons.

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review. Hope the platform continues to assist you with customer engagement, document exchange and scheduling.

Lindsay from AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation

Another form of communication

Pros

It's another way that we can communicate with our customers

Cons

I wish that we could respond from our phone when we're away from the office

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Lindsay - thanks for taking the time to review. We appreciate the feedback. Yes, you can respond from your phone or engage from your phone, when stepped away. Please contact Botsplash Admin at AmeriSave and they will be able to help you out.

Chris from Amerisave Mortgage Corp

More communication with borrowers. Esp borrower's that go MIA

Pros

I can get a hold of borrower's that don't respond to calls/emails

Cons

I like everything about botsplash. Can't say anything bad

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Chris - Thank You! Thrilled to read and appreciate the time taken to leave us a great review. We look forward to continue to wow you with our platform!

Michael from Amerisave Mortgage

Great!!

Pros

It is really easy to use, and it is multifuctional. It is a perfect platform for Amerisave

Cons

It bugs out or freezes. I have to continue refreshing or logging in and out to make it work. Both edge and IE do this.

Tiffaney from Amerisave Mortgage Corporation

Fast way to connect with clients on the go!

Pros

I like how I can transfer the file back to the loan officer, and I love that it gives my busy customers a chance to reply when they cannot check their emails.

Cons

I wish it could be minimized to look more like a chat.

Response from Rohi

Replied January 2019

Tiffaney, thank you for taking the time to review. We will discuss with your team to display the portal as a chat.

mike from amerisave

review for botsplash

so far so good.

Pros

That you can actually text potential clients. Havent really used it enough to know all the features

Cons

didn't use enough to really critique. I don't like how the botsplash window times out after a while so I find myself always refreshing.

ROXANNE from Amerisave Mortgage

It has been great.

Pros

Its the way of the world today. Everyone uses a cell phone and they can't always answer. A text message with get the message to the receiver right away.

Cons

I don't dislike anything about the software. It is really great.

Nikki from Amerisave Mortgage

Botsplash

Easy to reach borrowers who are unable to answer phone or respond to email quickly

Pros

I like the Ease of use of this feature.

Cons

There is nothing that I really don't like about this feature

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Nikki - thank you for taking the time to review. We really appreciate the effort.

Nikki from Amerisave Mortgage Corporation

Botsplash review

Pros

Convenience and easy to get a hold of the borrowers.

Cons

Still in the process of getting use to the software

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the note Nikki. Hope the platform is continuing to serve your well and assist you to help/reach out to borrowers in timely, convenient manner.

Sean from Amerisave mortgage corporation

Loan Processor

Pros

Makes it very easy to manager contacts and connect with people who are more tech/text savy.

Cons

Nothing bad to say and everything has been great.

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Sean - Thank you for the note. Appreciate the review and feedback.

Brian "Bronco" from AmeriSave Mortgage Corp.

Botsplash improvement

Pros

Easy to communicate with clients/buyers/prospects.

Cons

doesn't automatically bring contact into my queue... several more steps for me to secure this lead before other loan officers can grab it..

Rob from amerisave

using botsplash

been a pleasant experience

Pros

ease of reaching borrower to communicate

Cons

nothing I am very happy with the ability to use

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Rob - thank you for the note. We hope to give you the best tools to engage, converse and close!

Mark from AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation

Best Ever

Pros

I have used a few platforms but to have a platform directly go to the customer cellphone is awesome

Cons

Its hard to turn off notifications once they are turned on

Katherine from AmeriSave

Enjoy

Enjoy

Pros

I enjoy using Botsplash to speak to my customers. Enjoying the ease of the platform. Thank you!

Cons

Wish more customers would use the software

Tyler from AmeriSave

Great product

Pros

The ability to communicate with my customers and it going to my email.

Cons

The way it appears in my email, and how it is one thread on your phone.

eric from AmeriSave Mortgage

Great product

Pros

It is easy to use and allows more access to customers.

Cons

Nothing...easy to use and better access to borrowers.

Response from Rohi

Replied January 2019

Eric, thank you for taking the time to submit a review today.

marcin from AmeriSave

review

Pros

Easy to use, simple, user friendly, and provides the tools i need

Cons

nothing i dislike, it just works. good product.

Erin from amerisave mortgage

processor

It has not been very good at all. I find it to be more of a hinderance than a benefit.

Pros

its an alternate to reach out to a client

Cons

it freezes up all the time and I am constantly having to shut it and open it.

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Hello Eric - Thanks for the note. Botsplash team along with AmeriSave did extensive exploration for several weeks and were able to resolve the intermittent freezing issues related to IE. You should not be seeing slowness or issues any longer. Please connect with Botsplash Admin at AmeriSave if any issues. We would like to be sure we investigate and address the same.

Amanda from Amerisave Mortgage Corporation

Texting

It is helpful when you cant get a borrower on the phone.

Pros

I can text a borrower which is super helpful

Cons

The transfer back and forth, it can cause me to not see messages come through if the banker went in and texted a Borrower.

Response from Rohi

Replied January 2019

Amanda, thanks for taking the time to submit a review. Happy to read the platform is helpful. One of our early initiatives for 2019 is to allow for multi-agent chat, that will take away the fiction during transfers. We will keep you posted.

Jessica from Mutual of Omaha

Botsplash Review

Pros

I love the presets. Not constantly having to retype the same message. I love that you can transfer from banker to banker.

Cons

I wish the notifications were better. Sometimes I am not notified at all when I have been in a convo and get a new response. I also wish that there was more information from the inquiry listed in the botsplash info tab such as if they are a VET or not.

Chris from Amerisave Mortgage Corporation

REVIEW

Pros

It is easy to use and allows for quick and clear feedback between parties

Cons

nothing to report. all functions are good

Response from Botsplash

Replied May 2019

Chris - thank you for the review.

Mark from AmeriSave Mortgage

Survey

Pros

I am able to text with my clients for easier communication.

Cons

Not able to clear clients that are no longer in portfolio.

Clayton from Amerisave

Industry: Wholesale

Processing

too many things to keep up with

Pros

text people that can't talk on the phone

Cons

too many things to keep up with when people calling and emailing all day

Response from Rohi

Replied January 2019

Hello Clayton, sorry to hear the platform appears overwhelming for you. Our goal is give you and your customers ways to communication faster and easily so that there is lesser wait time on both sides. We will reach out to you and company admin to discuss how we can make it a better experience.