• Pros

• "The system is easy to use, the interface looks good and has a lot of functions that you cannot find or are not so well thought anywhere else."

• "It's simple presentation is easy to work with. The customer service has been exceptional as well. "

• "Easy to use, no problem chatting with multiple customers. The translate feature is quite good and easy to use."

• Cons

• "Can be too bright on the eyes . It takes a while until you get accustomed to the program and can navigate easily .Other than that ,it`s wonderful . "

• "Design could be revisited in regards to the brightness. Performance is a matter that can be reviewed as well, due to slight issues popping up occasionally. "

• "Products is regularly updated so there is nothing bad to say, price could be an issue for some companies as you pay per operator(slot)"

Browse Comm100 Reviews

Drew from DreamFactory Software

This is a great tool for providing live chat to our customers. We've been using it for 2.5 years now

Easy interaction with customers.

Pros

Easy to get up and running and customize. Easy to manage multiple interactions. Switching between devices or refreshing browser doesn't lose session.

Cons

When there are problems it can be a bit of a blackbox. No real troubleshooting tools. Can't monitor chats on the mobile app.

Response from Comm100

Replied December 2017

Hi Drew, thank you for taking time to leave us detailed comments. Glad to hear that you find our live chat product easy to use. Regarding the troubleshooting tools, may I know what kind of tools you'd like to have and the issues you run into? It would be great if you could contact our support team for suggestions and for troubleshooting. They can be reached at support@comm100.com, or you can chat with us online. For monitoring chats on the mobile app, we'll send it to our product team as feedback for future improvement. Thank you.

Glenn from Nova Products Mfg., Inc.

Online Chat Services

Being available to our visitors when they are most interested. Unfortunately many clients rarely utilize chat, but for those that do, we're here!

Pros

Very easy to use. I think web visitors have an expectation that companies have an online chat service. Comm100 does just that. One of the nice features is that it is not a bot. A real human interacts with the customer.

Cons

Really can't think of anything. Support is good. Product does what it is supposed to do. Good company. Only concern is that many CRMs are beginning to provide chat as a free benefit. Thought about changing, however I know I can trust Comm100.

Reasons for Choosing Comm100

Support from a company that cares.

Karim from The Advice Centre

Industry: Information Services

Comm100 didn't care about our data

The whole company should be closed down and the owners made to sell their private assets to compensate the people who they have let down

Pros

nothing any more - I have to fill the box with this other blurb just to reach the minimum character count

Cons

the fact that after confirming in writing that they were going to continue supprt for the User and Contact module they just deleted our entire data right in the middle of us working on it. Their wholly inadequate system would not even allow us to back up any more than about 1 MB at at a time. I am surprised they are still in business

Response from Comm100

Replied February 2020

Hi Karim, There may have been a misunderstanding here. Before discontinuing our User and Contact products, we ran a multi-month notification campaign and sent many emails to administrators. Users of the product were advised to download their data in advance of the close date. That being said, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience this caused you, and would like to offer you and your team 3 months of Comm100 for free. If you are interested, or need more help from us, please chat with us on our website.

Coreyna from PropertyNow

The only chat / omnichannel customer support platform you'll ever need

We use Comm100 for most of our customer support but the livechat is where it really shines. The customizes automatic invites, modern responsive design, knowledgebase and canned messages have helped us leap ahead of our competition in terms of our customer experience and this is reflected in our reviews. We are working on expanding into using Comm100 for 100% of our helpdesk experience and so far things have been going great.

Pros

Extremely feature rich. It boasts everything the industry leading softwares have and yet isn't as expensive. There isn't so far anything that we've wanted to do that we've not been able to. It's also really a software that can grow and scale with you. We started out on the most basic version several years ago and have opted in to addons (e.g the knowledgebase) over time as well as moving up to higher version as necessary. The sales team have been helpful every step of the way in putting together a package that is perfectly tailored to our needs that year. Comm100 is very regularly updated and it's obvious that the makers are putting a lot of thought into the upgrades and what features and improvements are in demand now! In particular the new modern UI has been great. Really, really, really easy to use. What put me off about a lot of competing softwares is the steep learning curves both for initial setup and for staff to use ongoing. Many of the staff in our business are non-technical but we haven't even had to conduct training, they were able to use Comm100 straight out of the box. Really personal feel from the support team. They always give quick and helpful responses to any questions (however dumb). You're not on your own with Comm100.

Cons

We've never really experienced any problem with Comm100. Anything we didn't like has been improved with newer versions of the software and in one instances a custom fix from the support team just for us.

I have been using comm100 for the last 5 and a half years now. So far so good.

COMM100 is of utmost importance if a business is serious about engaging its clients on a day to day basis. If a start-up is to effectively communicate with its clients at any one time, then this live chat software and its chatbox service cannot be ignored. At Africa Sunset Travel Solutions, COMM100 is simply indispensable despite its high monthly costs.

Pros

1. Comm100 has no downtimes. This chat software never goes down unless your hosting solution is down. 2. ChatBot: Comm100 have introduced a great auto-responding bot. This is extremely useful when I am offline. I just have to feed the data and viola! It responds given terms typed by my client.

Cons

Comm100 is quite expensive. There are numerous free software out there. However, given their efficiency, I would still recommend them.

Response from Comm100

Replied May 2018

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear how useful Comm100 Live Chat has been for your business, and especially great to hear how helpful Chatbot has been to you! We're really proud of this new automation functionality and it's fantastic to hear you're getting very good use out of it. We are releasing an updated version of our Chatbot soon this month - you'll receive a notification when this happens. If you ever have any other comments, questions or suggestions, please feel free to visit our Feedback Forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com/) where our team would love to hear more about how we can continue to improve our product to meet your needs. Thanks again for your review!

Sally from Frequency Apps

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Growing My Business

Pros

We started an ecommerce website and were getting random hits. Then we came across Comm100. Once we started using it our sales increased. People who were on the fence about ordering came into chat and when they had their questions answered felt comfortable ordering. People love the personal aspect that they are talking to someone real not a computer. It's also very nice to be able to have multiple operators. This allows us to take our small business anywhere. We can answer our chat when answering a phone would be very inconvenient. Plus since I can put it on my cell phone it comes with me all the time. I'm not tied down to an office. The ease of use is great. I love the canned messages feature. This allows for personal answers to the questions still but not having to type them every time. This is great for common answers and wrapping up the chat. I highly recommend this service!!

Cons

The customer inputs their question/reason for wanting a chat and I have to go look for it. I wish it would pop up in the chat once I answer so the customer doesn't have to re-ask it or ask if I had read it.

Jit from VIECO Inc.

Easy to use overall.

Able to give good customer service through chat. We would like for you guys to make the icons for customers and also for us to attach files or send documents more visible and easier to access.

Pros

Ease of use. Most of the time its been very reliable with very little down-time. I like the ability to join or monitor a chat with great ease.

Cons

You guys should have better phone support. Normally, its only via email or chat. It would also be nice if you can offer screen shares at the basic package instead of having it as just a premium option. There are other companies that offer this. And Skype for example too has screen shares.

Response from Comm100

Replied September 2017

Hi Jit, thank you for taking time to share your feedback. Our phone support time is from 9AM to 5PM PDT. If you want to talk, you can find our support team at this time period on the phone, our phone number is 1-877-305-0464. For your suggestions about screen sharing and the icons for attaching files or sending documents, we'll share them with our product and design team. We're also planning a product release with new and improved live chat button and window designs in the mid- October. By that time, the icon for customers to attach files will be changed to a paper clip. If you have any icons you like, please feel free to share them with us at reviews@comm100.com. Thanks again.

Mark from Scott Systems

Comm100 works for us

We have been with Comm100 since the beginning and they have always been the glue that connects us to our customers. We are a virtual company with employees all over the country, yet with Comm100 we have a centralized platform that allows us to stay on top of any communication from our customers or prospects. Before purchasing Comm100 we looked at every alternative out there and Comm100 was the only one that flowed the way we flowed. We depend on it every day and it never let's us down. We currently integrated a complete suite of web tools from another company to run our business but we are sticking with Comm100 for our customer interaction.

Pros

It gives all the necessary info about each chat request before we answer. That is invaluable. When we pick up a chat, we know everything that is required to handle the customer's needs. We have looked at other chat programs and it seems like they just don't get it. Comm100, whether by design or just luck, works perfectly for out Customer Support and Sales. Between the web, mobile and Windows app we have complete control of our customer support.

Cons

We have no complaints. Comm100 fits all of our needs. Of course we look forward to the improvements in the future.

Reni from Taxback.com

Easy to use and navigate

Sales and conversion - revenue increase

Pros

User friendly , variety of options - great opportunity for customization and adjustment to your company`s needs

Cons

design- view adjustments for users` need more options so that user can adjust to his preferences - especially eye - color , brightness , spell check , fonts customization .

Response from Comm100

Replied March 2018

Hi Reni, thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating, it's great to hear you're finding out feature set useful. Regarding the design view adjustments you mentioned, I have sent them on to our product team for future consideration. Meanwhile, you are always welcome to leave any feature requests or product feedback at our Feedback Forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com/). Your ideas are fantastic for our product team to help develop the product that our customers want. Thank you again for your review!

Gene from Moloney Securities Co., Inc.

Nice digital conversation platform!

Pros

I enjoy using this digital conversation platform s it allows me a combination of mobile, web and messaging. The support of this software is pretty good.

Cons

A drawback is that only one theme is available. Also, it would be nice to have an ability to provide a direct feedback.

Response from Comm100

Replied August 2018

Hi Gene, 5 stars across the board ¿ you're going to make us blush! Great to hear that you appreciate Comm100's mobile optimization, multichannel support, and customer service. As for the agent console theme, we are currently working on improving our user interface and I have shared your note with the product team who will consider it for our product roadmap. Regarding direct feedback, you can always share your suggestions for Comm100 on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). We are always looking to improve, so please share any thoughts you have on our product with us. Thanks for the great review Gene!

Amit from Sovereign Health

Better way to communicate

Pros

Very Friendly - Handled many other chat programs, but i find comm100 very friendly and very easy to navigate, with minimum setting one can setup and use it within minutes. Excellent Reporting - Reporting mechanism is very robust, with a click you can see complete report. Comm100 can categorize incoming communications to proper department, which is one of the excellent feature, we can then transfer those chat to separate operators. Another best feature is the Ban list, where you can ban those fake people and irritating customer who has nothing to do with your product.

Cons

Slightly contradict with pros that i have written above with reports, slightly more in-depth would be excellent, for example few days back i wanted to take report of chats volume with time, but i could do only with half-an-hour distribution, if it could be more details would have been very helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Comm100

We tried it for 3 months but was forced to close it as complete chat software keep hanging from time to time and our operator find it very difficult to handle, it you leave chat for 10 minutes, it will hang.

Dobromir from Taxback

I can say that my overall experience is pretty good. I like working with this software.

Pros

The chat is user friendly and easy to use. It's quick and smooth. I like the custom/personal canned messages and I use them a lot. I am always informed about the down times of the servers and the software updates. The admin panel of the chat has pretty useful tools. The history and report sections are full of options and different gadgets that I use every day.

Cons

I do not like that the chat agents have only 1 available theme. The old version of the chat was a lot darker and when we changed to the new chat , I had a hard time to get used with it. Now , we are not able to change that while/light theme. I would love if we have at least 1 available dark theme. There is no "Feedback/Bug/Report" Button. There was a Feedback button ,however it was available for short period of time when the new chat was introduced. I found a few bugs, that I would like to report , however with no feedback button I am not able to do it.

Response from Comm100

Replied December 2017

Hi Dobromir, thanks for providing such detailed comments! We're happy that you enjoy using our live chat product. Sorry to hear that you find our new theme too bright and prefer a dark theme. We've already sent this feedback to our product team for further improvement. Regarding the Feedback/Bug/Report button, it was introduced to collect feedback for our beta version of HTML5 based Agent Console. That's why it's not available when the HTML5 based Agent Console is out of beta. The good news is that we're actually planning to add it back to the Agent Console, enabling our customers to submit feedback easily on a regular basis. And at present, for any feedback you might have, please send them to support@comm100.com, or chat with us online. Thanks again for your review.

Elitsa from Taxback.com

Comm100

Pros

I have had a very good experience with using the Com100 Live chat the past 3 years. What I love most is that we can actually see the logs from previous coversations with customers which makes it easy to respond quickly to customers' queries. There are a lot of statistics options to follow the number of customers who are using the service and the workload during a certain period of time . Customer's can also rate the service and provide us with feedback which helps us ipmrove.

Cons

After the release of a new version there were a few things which I did not like - such as the skin of the chat platform, some bugs and lags were appearing while chatting with the customers, however the Comm100 team managed to fix these after the provided by us feedback, so I am overall happy with the Comm100 platform.

Response from Comm100

Replied October 2018

Hello Elitsa, Thank you for the review and product feedback. We think our integrated chat history functionality is a great tool for faster issue resolution, and we¿re happy that you think so too. We also like hearing that our customer support team was able to resolve those issues facing your team. In addition, we are working on upgrading our UI and reviews like yours help build a case internally for this. If you have any other thoughts on what you want to see in the future from Comm100, please share them on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Thanks again Elitsa!

Jennifer from National Eating Disorders Association

User friendly, sometimes technical issues.

Pros

It offers the support needed to operate our program. It is helpful to have canned messages and an after hours answering service.

Cons

You do not have control (that I know of) to the tabs on the back end for reporting/sorting. So for instance, when ratings were taken off of the visible information, we needed to start opening up each chat in order to view this.

Response from Comm100

Replied September 2017

Hi Jennifer, thanks for your comments. We are very sorry to hear that you've experienced some technical issues with us. We've reviewed your file and a member of our team will be reaching out to you to find out more details. For controlling the tabs on the back end for reporting/sorting, we strive to implement a system that meets the requirements of the majority of our clients. We're sorry to hear that in this case a change made has been inconvenient to you. If we understand correctly, you'd like to have a rating field on the Chats page of the control pane. Is this correct? Although this is not possible on the Chats page, you can view scores in the Rating report, or filter this over any period of time and export the data to work with it further. I hope this solution works for you - if not, please contact us at reviews@comm100.com, and we'll look into it further for you. We're always open to feedback on how our service can be improved. Thanks again for your helpful feedback.

Nevena from taxback.com

Comm100 Live Help(chat)

Great job to the developers, product runs smoothly

Pros

This software fits great our organization needs, we use it as a chat channel to communicate with our customers, perform both sales and customer service. Clients also love it, they can rate the chat session after it ends or automatically receive copy of the chat log if requested. Servers are good and never failed us, we have 24/7 support and use this chat constantly. Admin panel is also great as you could set different options and observe operators work, chat session are saved and also connected to the database where operators can attach them after each chat. Reports show many useful stats that can make you plan the business!

Cons

Nothing bad to say as chat has been really useful for us!

Response from Comm100

Replied October 2018

Hi Nevena, Thanks for the 5 stars! You¿re going to make our developers blush with all these kind words. I¿m also glad to hear that you find our platform to be top notch in terms of reliability. I know you have nothing bad to say but if you think of any capability you would like to see from our product in the future please let us know on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Thanks from the Comm100 team!

Borislav from Mocha Host

Comm100

Great experience so far, pleasure to work with and to communicate with the support if needed!

Pros

I've been working with comm100 live help for years already, great product with many options. We use it for communication with our clients and it never failed us. You can by slots for as many operators as you need to and set different option for each of them such as quantity of customer that can be accepted per operator, auto accept option, option to get offline message if there are no operators online. Many many settings, also in terms of extracting reports and monitor the operators. With the admin rights you can manage everything you need to!

Cons

Response from Comm100

Replied October 2018

Hey Borislav, It¿s really awesome that you¿ve used our product for so long and have had such a great experience with it. Our product team has worked very hard to create a robust and powerful tool so I will be sure to pass your kind words on to them. If you have any ideas on how we can improve please tell us on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Thanks again Borislav!

Dima from taxback.com

Wonderful

Pros

Comm100 offers everything you can possibly think of needing as a chat agent . It supports as many users as needed ,provides real time data for the visitors of both the chat and your site and keeps a detailed record for each agent's performance .

Cons

It currently only supports a very bright skin ,which is unpleasant to look at and can be hurtful towards the eyes .Apparently there has been work towards a richer selection ,but we haven't seen the results yet .

Response from Comm100

Replied August 2018

Hi Dima, thanks for the 5 stars! We always love hearing from our customers, especially when they say "our product has everything you can possible think of needing as a chat agent". We also love getting constructive feedback as it's the key to meeting our goal of providing the best possible user experience. Regarding the agent console skin, I've shared your feedback with our product team and we are currently working on a project to improve our user interface. A great way to fast-track your ideas to our product roadmap, and cast your vote on other suggested product updates, is on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Our development team looks at every request that is left there. Thanks again for the review Dima!

Teodora from 411 local

Comm100 review by Teodora Dimitrova

It is good, strong connection 24/7, good dictionary and auto correct, good statistic and reports can be loaded, easy to manage operators, no limit of the chat accepted.

Pros

Runs with a desktop program and online in any browser. Good server that never let us down and we always had good connection as well as our customers on the other side

Cons

The new update was not that good it made the program too bright and you cannot customize that, it is not very cheap when many operators have to operate at the same time as you buy a slot

Response from Comm100

Replied August 2018

Thanks so much for the 5-star review Teodora. We have worked hard to achieve industry's best up-time with our MaximumOn technology, so we're thrilled to hear that our servers have never let you down. It's also good to know that you find our product easy to use and get value from our reporting capabilities. Regarding the Agent Console brightness, this has been passed on to our product team and there are plans in the works to offer more customizability in our UI. If you have any other product suggestions, we'd love to hear about it on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Thanks again Teodora!

Sharlea from Improv Traffic School

I find that Comm100 tends to have sporadically.

It helps me assist multiple customers at a time.

Pros

I love the features it has and the abilities that you have to customize it. I also like the many reports that you have to choose from.

Cons

The glitches. Sometimes the window freezes, sometimes my responses are delayed to our customers, also sometimes they don't see my responses at all.

Response from Comm100

Replied December 2017

Hi Sharlea, thanks for your comments. We're glad that you love the features of our chat system, but we're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some glitches. We've reviewed your account, and noticed that you are using an outdated version of our Agent Console app, which can cause the issues you're experiencing. We have since switched to a more reliable HTML5 based technology, and if you can upgrade to the latest version, that will stop the issues you describe from reoccurring. You can upgrade to our new Agent Console by uninstalling the old app and installing the new one from https://www.comm100.com/livechat/desktopchat.aspx. We'll arrange for a member of our team to reach out to you to follow up and make sure that you've seen an improvement once you've done this. Thanks again for your helpful feedback.

Comm100 is mobile friendly!

Pros

Real time support system to support customers. During a chat, agents can write notes or client information so that if the customer comes back to chat in the future, a history is already there.

Cons

It will be nice to have an auto-log out if agent has been idle for more than 30 mins. Also, maybe a alarm reminder if the client the agent is chatting with has not replied for more than 2 mins.

Response from Comm100

Replied March 2018

Hi there, thank you for taking time to write us a review. It's great to hear that you've found our live chat to be mobile friendly and that it keeps a good record of customer inquiries. Regarding auto-log out, you can set this up in our desktop version (Please go to https://www.comm100.com/livechat/download.aspx to download.) As for the alarm reminder, you can set up a similar function through automatically stopping chats if visitors go inactive. Please refer to this article https://www.comm100.com/livechat/knowledgebase/set-up-a-timer-to-automatically-stop-chats-if-visitors-have-been-inactive.html for details. If you would like to have a specific alarm on agent side, you are always welcome to leave your thoughts in our Feedback Forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com/). We always appreciate any ideas to help us make our product better for you, and our team consider every suggestion left. Thank you again for your review!

Carmen from Quorum Review IRB

Love this product! Everything is readily available for your use in the desktop and web application.

Ability to monitor all incoming chats from clients regardless of the operator.

Pros

I can see what a client is typing prior to receiving the direct response which allows me to begin research and fast response times.

Cons

With all the updates, it looks the ability to keep track of how long a person is waiting in the chat is not present anymore. This helps my team as we have a certain amount of minutes in the middle of each response to get back or check up on clients.

Response from Comm100

Replied February 2018

Hi Carmen, thank you for your feedback about our product. We are glad to hear that both the desktop and web version work well for you. It is also good to know that you are finding it useful to view messages before they are sent. In terms of why you are not able to view how long a person is waiting in chat, please check the bottom left of your Agent Console interface where there should be a Settings icon and tick 'Show agent unresponsive time' to enable the wait time display. If you have problem fixing this, please feel free to contact our customer support team via live chat for more detailed guidance. Thank you again for the feedback!

Erica from Accurate Tax Solutions

Comm100 has helped us streamline our chat and provide better support.

Pros

The ability to monitor all chats for the supervisors is incredibly helpful to make sure all of our agents are giving the most accurate information while remaining friendly.

Cons

The inability to send messages as a supervisor in a chat being handled by another agent. Sending them directly to the agent means they are often missed.

Response from Comm100

Replied December 2017

Hi Erica, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Happy to hear that our live chat helps you provide better support. We understand that sometimes chats require management involvement. Sending messages as a supervisor in a chat is good, but the visitor might feel like a message from a stranger appears out of the blue. A suggestion is to use the Join Chat feature so that the visitor knows another person is joining the chat. Upon entering the chat conversation, you can introduce yourself, and address the case over chat. Hope this helps. If not, please contact our support team at support@comm100.com, or chat with us online so that we can discuss further and better meet your needs.

Ethan from University of Houston

Easy to use; it helps a lot in engaging with customers' questions

It solves the live-chat problem, together with a ticketing system. We use the ticket system to track requests for fixing our web-application, which saves us money from buying software such as Jira.

Pros

Live chat works just as expected, never seen it fail. Easy to transfer chat to another operator, easy to setup and use canned questions.

Cons

I'm not sure how tickets are re-opened (after they are closed) with just an email reply (some times even weeks ago).

Response from Comm100

Replied October 2017

Hi Ethan, thanks for the detailed comments. We're glad that you like our live chat system. Regarding the tickets re-opening, as long as there is an email reply to the closed ticket, it will be re-opened, and its status will be changed to Pending Internal. This is to make sure that any further messages will not be missed, and will be attached to the same ticket to understand the context better. We hope this solves your issue, but if not, please reach out to our support team to see how we can help you further. They can be reached at support@comm100.com or you can chat with us online, any time. Also, we're actually redesigning our ticketing system right now, aiming to make it more straightforward and intuitive. Please stay tuned!

Lucy from Improv Traffic School

Customer Service is abominable and needs improvement, massively.

Pros

When it works, fast and efficient. It also looks nice from user perspective. The canned responses are easy to navigate to.

Cons

It glitches, which makes us look less assertive towards our customers. Chat wrap ups could be more effective and people being allowed to leave low ratings when they leave chat due to inactivity is unfair for our internal satisfaction evaluations.

Response from Comm100

Replied December 2017

Hi Lucy, thanks for sharing your experiences. We're so sorry to hear that you haven't been happy with our service. We reviewed your account, and noticed that you're using an outdated version of our Agent Console app, which can cause the issues you're experiencing. We've since switched to a more reliable HTML5 based technology, and if you can upgrade to the latest version, that will stop the issues you describe from reoccurring. You can upgrade to our new Agent Console by uninstalling the old app and installing the new one from https://www.comm100.com/livechat/desktopchat.aspx. We'll arrange for a member of our team to reach out to you to follow up and make sure that you've seen an improvement once you've done this, and also discuss the chat wrap up changes you'd like to see. We hope in future the service you receive meets or preferably exceeds your expectations. I would urge you to contact us at reviews@comm100.com if that is ever not the case. Thanks again for your helpful feedback.

Smita from Safety Insurance

Best Online chat tool in the market

Seamless service, cost savings

Pros

The usability feature is excellent, I started with 1 person in my company and did POC for this software and management was pretty impressed with the features and ease of use. There are definitely excellent tools in the market for chat support but for us Comm100 worked the best. We have expanded it to our intranet, agents and customers for communication.

Cons

I would be happy to see if comm100 can come up with reporting feature that has automatic scheduling to be sent via email to required set of people.

Response from Comm100

Replied January 2018

Hi Smita, thanks for leaving us a 5-star rating! We're glad that you enjoy using our live chat product. As for emailing scheduled reports, we already have this feature on our roadmap and will incorporate it into our product in a future release. Please stay tuned. Thanks again for your review and suggestions!

Nam from IdentiSys

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Product, Great Custom Design Features

Everything has worked as should. No downtime. Never had issues where I had to

Pros

Very easy to setup. Lots of options to customize the look and design. The ability to have the live chat for multiple sites is great.

Cons

It can get pricey once you start adding multiple agents.

Reasons for Choosing Comm100

Simplicity and custom design features.

Allison from Sprintax

Best Live chat software

Pros

Comm100 is in my opinion the best software for a live chat system both customer service agents and customer alike. It's easy to use on both sides. As an agent using this software daily I find it extremely helpful to track and manage all records of previous chats. The features for canned messages and daily stats are amazing.

Cons

I would like to have options for customisation for the look of the panel from the agent's side.

Response from Comm100

Replied October 2018

Hi Allison, thanks so much for the 5 star review!. Hearing that our customers are getting great value from our product is so important to us. I will be sure to pass on your note that we are best live chat system to our development team as well as your feedback on UI customizability. Please leave any future product ideas on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Thanks again for the review!

Olivia from Enable LTD

A great asset to our website, very easy to use and the report it stores is very helpful

Pros

the simplicity for the user coming into chats, the reports the software gives and the ability to send attachments in the chat.

Cons

It can be slow to accept the chat, and missed chat reports are not accurate. It should not include users who have requested to chat and change their mind within 5 seconds. It reflects badly on a reports.

Response from Comm100

Replied December 2017

Hi Olivia, thank you for sharing your experience here. We're glad that you enjoy our live chat product. We apologize for the slowness in accepting chats. A member of our support team will reach out to you to follow up on this. Regarding the missing chat report, we strive to implement a system that meets the requirements of the majority of our clients. We're sorry to hear that in this case this has been inconvenient to you. However, we'll definitely send your feedback to our product team. Thanks again!

Amanda from Integrated Database System

Does an excellent job allowing our company to provide online support.

I am a sales rep and I have received many leads from potential customers selecting to ask questions via the live chat option.

Pros

Allows our customers to come out to a live chat for quick questions or remote sessions. It also allows us to speak with potential customers interested in our software.

Response from Comm100

Replied January 2018

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Yes, getting questions addressed on the spot can definitely turn more casual website visitors into happy customers, and we're so pleased that you have received many leads from live chat. We really appreciate your custom and thoughts about our product, so if you ever have any feature requests or want to make a suggestion in the future, we now have a public feedback community that you can use for this (https://comm100.uservoice.com/). Our product team monitors this community regularly. Any comments you have will be very gratefully received, as they help us to stay connected to what our customers want and to keep improving our product. Thanks again for your review, Amanda!

jamison from quorum

Industry: Information Services

We use this on an every day basis for customers. This tool is very convenient and easy to use!

Ease of use, and also great record keeping.

Pros

Pros: Great visual for use, Always know when there is someone who is trying to chat with you by the pop up and the icon that glows. The information of how many people are using the web page that your chat is associated with. Also the reporting tool is great and also being able to check your other livechat users who are logged in and out and are in a chat. Also provides the feature for the user to chose to email or livechat in real time.

Response from Comm100

Replied March 2018

Hi Jamison, thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts on our system, and it's great to hear how convenient our live chat has been for you to help your customers. Thank you again for your great input on this!

Steven from Sprintax

5 Star Chat Platform !

Pros

Great chat platform with a cloud storage ,so you don't have to worry if something goes wrong on your side . Has more features than I could count.The company regularly issues out help materials on their site .

Cons

Response from Comm100

Replied February 2018

Hi Steven, thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating! We're happy that you like our live chat. Regarding your feedback about the brightness of the system, I have already sent it to our product team for improvement. For any other suggestions down the road, we now have a public feedback community (https://comm100.uservoice.com/) for our clients to send in feature requests or suggestions. Our product team monitors this community regularly and your participation there will be hugely appreciated, as we are always looking for ways to improve our product for our customers. Thank you again!

Using it for a few months

Pros

I like how easy is working with it, very functiona, fast, simple design that helps you oriented where everything is.

Cons

There aren't any options for customization of the themes and the fact that the mantainance of the site isn't announced upwards.

Response from Comm100

Replied January 2018

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review. We're happy that you find our live chat fast, functional, and easy to use. For adding more customization options, we have a public feedback community (https://comm100.uservoice.com/) for our clients to send in feature requests or suggestions. If you could let us know there what you'd like to see, we'd be happy to review your comments. Our product team are on this community and we'd love to hear more so we can take your ideas into account to help change our product for the better in future. In terms of your comments around our maintenance announcements, please could you double check whether these emails landed in your junk folder? We always send announcements before any period of scheduled downtime, usually 3 days before maintenance begins. You can also contact our support team (support@comm100.com) and give us your email address for us to check what's been happening with those emails. We'd be very happy to look into that for you. Thanks!

Hitesh from CloudSpace Technologies LLC

Thanks to comm100 to provide awesome features with the great support.

Pros

We have tested almost 15 to 20 software before selecting the comm100. The features which were looking and our expectation meet only through comm100. So thanks again to provide great The most which like fast chat response over the chat software with our end users and we can see what they type before getting at our end.

Response from Comm100

Replied December 2017

A huge thank you for taking time to rate us, Hitesh! Glad that you love our live chat software and customer support. And yes, being able to see what the end users are typing can help you understand the visitor's state of mind and better prepare an answer. If you have any questions, or would like to make a suggestion, please feel free to let us know. Thanks.

Syisha from Vieco LLC

I have a fine time using this program. It is easy to customize the settings as well.

Pros

I like that I can adjust the settings to my liking. I also like that when changes are mad we get an updated email telling us about the changes.

Cons

I have not come across anything that I do not like yet. But maybe I would say that sometimes I get kicked out of the program and am not aware immediately.

Response from Comm100

Replied October 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback, Syisha. We are glad that you like our live chat solution. Regarding the issue of getting kicked out without being aware immediately, our support team would definitely like to get this fixed for you. Would it be possible for you to email them at support@comm100.com, or chat with us online? We will then be able to look into how to get this resolved for you. Thanks.

Georgi from Taxback. Com

Works good, user friendly. Different settings allow us to adjust the program accordingly to ourneed

Pros

Chat we are using is very responsive. I adapted quickly and it works well for our business. Customers seem to love it as well

Cons

New version was way too bright, which is bad for the eyes. We got the new version months ago but i am still using the old one as tit it much better

Response from Comm100

Replied February 2018

Hi Georgi, thank you for your review. We're glad that you find our live chat user friendly and that your customers love using it. Regarding your feedback about the brightness of the system, I have already sent it to our product team for improvement. For any other suggestions down the road, we now have a public feedback community you can participate in (https://comm100.uservoice.com/). Thank you again for your review!

Gary from Exam Edge LLC

Excellent product for Chat services

Pros

The product is super easy to setup and use. It provides a seamless interface to our clients allowing them to get help with little or no effort.

Cons

I really don't have a con, if I had to pick one it would be nice to have a few more choices for how the chat button floats on the page.

Response from Comm100

Replied September 2017

Hi Gary, thanks for the review. We are very excited to tell you that we're planning a product release with new and improved live chat button designs in the mid-October. One of the new designs we'll add is another type of floating chat button. It also has an interactive animation that's designed to be modern and eye-catching without being too heavily animated or distracting. Please stay tuned!

James from Bray and Scarff

I am satisfied with my Comm100 experience.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see all the Comm100 website features integrated into the Comm100 app, if possible. I'd like the layout of the Comm100 app to mirror the website layout. The app feels somewhat limited.

Response from Comm100

Replied February 2018

Hi James, thank you for your review! We're happy that you like our live chat product and customer service. Regarding the Comm100 website and app, are you talking about the web app and mobile apps of our live chat? We have a different mobile-optimized layout to make sure our system is easy to navigate and use on mobile devices and are sorry to hear that this currently removes some features and functionality that you would like to use from our web and desktop app. The good news is that improving our mobile apps is always on our minds and we'll definitely incorporate more features into our mobile apps in the future. For specific mobile feature requests you can participate in our public feedback community here: https://comm100.uservoice.com/. Thanks again!

Great and easy to use on both sides: as an user and admin

Made my life better since my company purchased this product. User friendly

Pros

Has a lot of functionalities for the admin panel, to check chat data, users in the website and to invite them

Cons

Not enough customisation available as for the look/Colorado scheme of the chat on both sides as well.

Response from Comm100

Replied January 2018

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy that you find our live chat user friendly and full of functionality. Regarding adding more customization options, we now have a public feedback community (https://comm100.uservoice.com/) for our clients to send in feature requests or suggestions. If you could let us know what kinds of customization options would help you, our team would be very happy to review your comments. Our product team are on this community and would love to hear what you think, as it allows us to improve our product for the better in the future. Thanks again!

Victor from Taxback.com

User-friendly interface, could use some performance improvements.

Pros

Enjoying the functionality in general - features such as personalized canned messages, details of customers in chat as well as the navigation.

Cons

Response from Comm100

Replied January 2018

Hi Victor, thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating! We're happy that you enjoy using our live chat. Sorry to hear the issues you're experiencing. In terms of your issues with performance, our team would love to look into this for you, but we'll need some more information about the specifics of the issue to start investigating. Would it be possible for you to email them at support@comm100.com, or chat with us online? We'll also arrange for a member of our team to reach out to you, just in case you don't see this message. Thank you again, Victor!

Abdulrahman from Axitrader

Industry: Capital Markets

Good tool to interact with customers.

Pros

Ease of use . It is easy to learn and navigate. On demand interaction with customers. Can be customized .

Cons

Sometimes the rating data goes missing which makes it hard to keep track. Can lag sometimes which is annoying. Doesn't provide enough data for analysis .

Response from Comm100

Replied October 2017

Hi Abdulrahman, thanks for the review. We're sorry to hear you've been having a few issues. We have reviewed your account, and noticed that you are using an outdated version of our Agent Console app, which can cause the issues you're experiencing. We have since switched to a more reliable HTML5 based technology, and if you can upgrade to the latest version, that will stop the issues you describe from reoccurring. You can upgrade to our new Agent Console by uninstalling the old app and installing the new one from https://www.comm100.com/livechat/desktopchat.aspx. Regarding data for analysis, our team can help with this once we understand the data you need. They can be reached at support@comm100.com or you can chat with them via the chat on our website. Thank you.

Daniel from CV Ministries

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great Service

It has been a great tool in allowing people to be able to contact us with questions about the services we provide.

Pros

Ease of setup and customization was great in getting everything going. Our web developer was able to use and modify the code easily to match the style of our website. I believe that even the most novice person can use this software easily.

Cons

There really aren't any cons to this software. If there were I would say that the reporting feature of web hits is much lower than the software we use to edit our webpage.

Reasons for Choosing Comm100

Cost, ratings, and ease of use.

Awesome

I am able to work more efficiently thanks to this system.

Pros

Cons

Based on my experience with the software I don't see any immediate cons. Maybe a little more variety on the customization for appearance would be good.

Response from Comm100

Replied January 2018

Hi there, thank you for taking time to write us a review. We're glad that you like our live chat and that it has helped you to work more efficiently. Regarding having more variety in appearance customizations, we now have a public feedback community (https://comm100.uservoice.com/) for our clients to send in feature requests or suggestions. If you could post there about the customizations you'd like to see, our team will be pleased to review your suggestions. Our product team monitors this community regularly and your participation there will certainly be appreciated, as we are always looking for ways to improve our product for our customers. Thank you again!

Michael from Bray & Scarff

A great tool that allows us to connect with our customers

Converting potential customers that are researching appliances to purchasing customers

Pros

I love using the quick canned message feature. It allows me to respond quickly with a lot of commonly used statements.

Cons

When a new message come through I get a pop up in the lower corner of my screen if I have the window minimized. That pop up goes away too quickly for me to click on it. There needs to be an option to have that pop up appear longer.

Response from Comm100

Replied January 2018

Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy that you love using our canned message feature. For your suggestion to have the pop-up notification stay longer, I've already send this feature request to our product team for further improvement. For any other suggestions down the road, we now have a public feedback community you can participate in (https://comm100.uservoice.com/)Thank you again for your review!

Maxime from Gervais Auto

pretty good, using comm100 since approximately 4-5 years

Pros

Pretty usefull to communicate with on site customer , as I sell car thru my website, its a tool I definetaly need!

Cons

Well , the only thing would be some bug with the ios version. Something the app just close by itself. thats minor.

Response from Comm100

Replied December 2017

Hi Maxime, thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We truly appreciate our long-term business partnerships such as this one. We apologize for the issue on the iOS version. A member of our support team will reach out to follow up the issue. Thank you again!

Mike from Illinois State Credit Union

Great product

The times we have needed help, the Comm100 support has been great!

Pros

Easy to use and very customizable. They have added a lot of new features since we started with them and they are always trying to improve. The reporting is very easy to use. We have several employees that use the product and all of them love the program.

Cons

We haven't had any issues with the software. The customizable automatic answers is a great feature.

I use the program daily and find it very intuitive.

Pros

The simplistic design allows for clear and easy access. I am able to navigate quickly as well as manage multiple guests at once.

Cons

My least favorite part is that I am unable to deselect a visitor after had looking at their details and information.

Response from Comm100

Replied December 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you don't want to have any visitor selected, you can select an out-of-site visitor. So once the out-of-site visitor disappears from your agent console, no visitor will be selected. We'll also send this feedback to our product team. Hope this helps. If you need further help, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@comm100.com, or chat with us online. Thanks again.

Tinesha from Applus Technologies

I enjoy Comm100 it is easy to use and great wait to stay in touch with customers.

Pros

I like the ease of navigation. I also enjoy the canned response, this saves time on typing and being able to respond to customers easily.

Cons

I don't like the fact that my reps have no way of recalling last chats, due to sometimes they have to reach back out to customers and forget to write down information.

Response from Comm100

Replied December 2017

Hi Tinesha, thanks for providing such detailed comments. We're happy to hear that you enjoy the navigation and canned response features. For recalling last chats, we would like to hear more details to better understand your needs here to see how we can help. We'll arrange for a member of our team to reach out to you to get more details. Thank you again!

Pascale from Quorum Review IRB

Easy and convenient.

Pros

I use Comm100 Live Chat daily for work and I have never run into any issues or problems with this program. It's an incredibly helpful tool to communicate with our clients and, overall, it is a great program that is easy to use and very convenient.

Response from Comm100

Replied March 2018

Hi Pascale thank you for your nice review and leaving us a 5-star rating. We're happy that you like our live chat. Meanwhile, if you have any feature requests or product feedback in the future, you can always leave them at our Feedback Forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com/). Your ideas are very important for our product team to help develop the product that our customers want. Thank you again for your review!

Adam from Frequency Apps Corp

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Best decision ever

We sell a product that usually takes "teaching" to complete the sale. Comm has been instrumental in that process. Honestly, I am not sure our company would have survived without the ability to quickly and professionally communicate with our customers A sincere thank you to all those who make comm work..

Pros

Ease of use. The look and feel of the software. The historical info that it maintains.

Cons

Wish it had enhanced analytics, would like to have it tie into different sales funnels.

Richard from More Telecom Pty Ltd

Have used for a number of years and more recently upgraded to start using the departments feature.

Pros

Ease of use, responses from support team, department feature and smart phone app. It easily integrates to our websites and we use it across multiple sites.

Cons

Nothing really, everything just works. Reliably and as expected. Not had any problems with the software

Response from Comm100

Replied January 2018

Hi Richard, thanks for leaving us a 5-star rating! If you ever have any questions, or would like to make a suggestion for a future feature, please feel free to let us know. Thanks again.