• Pros

• "I really liked the simplicity with which you can create funnel of email marketing and start earning money soon"

• "The in-app surveys are amazing! This is probably the unique software that allows you to do surveys via chat widget based on segments of customers."

• "Customerly is seamlessly integrated with our website and makes it easy to talk to users and solve their problems in real time."

• Cons

• "The live chat widget works fast and stable but the backend dashboard is rather slow performance. I hope it's faster. Need a CDN and new GEO server for my Asia region."

• "Nothing particularly. Probably the e-mail builder could be improved but I know they're working on."

• "The UI to disable things and the settings menu could be improved "

Browse Customerly Reviews

Nenad from PostableME

Customerly – A Live chat built for startups.

5 Stars - We've used more chat software than we can count on one hand and Customerly take the top by a landslide.

Pros

This software changed how we handle customer support, No more are the days of clunky software with loud bells and alarms to let us know there's a chat incoming, Nowadays we're met with an amazing fluid interface which lets us see important lead information, Set up Tags and Events for email marketing funnels and organise customer chats in an elegant web panel. It's ease of use is industry leading and for such a young company a start like this is good news.

Cons

There's no real production worthy complaints about this software, One thing to keep in mind is they are a fresh company, They're human and as all new companies and humans, we make mistakes, we learn and we grow - Whilst there's times that the UI or a feature isn't as polished as a big competitor Luca and his team send lots of emails to keep us up to date on what's happening and how to bring even more value to our clients.

Harsh from Pulkit Creationz

Awesome Product

Incredibly happy with the software. Works flawlessly and has all the features that a business might need and more. Been using Customerly for a long time and am happy with it. I have recommended it to other business as well.

Pros

- Smart assign - Really cool icons - Very nice interface.

Cons

- Dashboard could be a less confusing and clutter free.

Reasons for Choosing Customerly

Better plans and pricing. Has a free version to check out the service and to make an informed decision.

Federico from iMotion

Got sick to plans and prices changes

We were coming from an enterprise solution (Intercom) so already knew the value of real-time customer interaction. We simply moved to Customerly for cost reduction, but we'll probably move away for the same reason we left Intercom.

Pros

Even though the quality of the software (issues and bugs) is not comparable with other big companies of this market, there's a very wide set of functionalities.

Cons

We're one of the first customers, using software since beginning of 2017. It started as free forever, then moved to "pay this and you'll get it free forever", than .... opsss.... sorry but you have to migrate to a monthly plan ... than .... opsss .. sorry but we introduce a limit on number of contacts in your plan and you have to move to enterprise plan, than .... opssss ..... by now on if you want to keep your 4 users you have to move to another plan, then.... opssss .... we changed monthly plans again, then .... opsssss... enterprise plan has another limit (not written anywhere) of 5000 contacts, so you have to pay more and now they locked a functionalities. Honestly we're part of the customers that let Customerly exists right now, and I'm sick of this creative and ridiculous change of plans and costs

Cost

Response from Customerly

Replied December 2020

Hi Federico, Thank you for your time. We were expecting this since you threatened us to get a better price on your Customerly account. During the last 3 years, we updated our pricing based on our client's feedback and finally, we have now well-structured pricing that people can understand and identify with it. We believe our plans are still competitive against our competitors. When Federico reached out to send a newsletter to 5K people, he was managing 6,2K contacts that needed an upgrade. We proposed the related Enterprise plan to manage his grown list of 6,2K contacts. This system has been built to avoid smart people to take advantage of Customerly and send unlimited newsletter by creating small chunks of contact lists for each send. The exact strategy Federico wanted to use. We tried to explain this but he just didn't want to listen and preferred to threatening us with this review. Fortunately, we have thousands of customers that love and respect what we do every day.

Jarrod from Sports Tracker

Exceptional inclusion in our SaaS

Pros

I love the ability to meaningfully engage with our customers via multiple channels ensuring that our communications are always leading towards the next milestones

Cons

The automations UI could be improved to make these easier to produce

Nico from Kalamata Top Rooms

Easy to use, full functionality, best price/performance ratio

First I was so impressed, how easily I installed it and got it working. Then I was impressed by the functionality offered by the free version, which actually completely covered my initial needs. Then I was impressed how easy it was to use and extend. Further I was impressed that I got serious support when I asked something, although I wasn't a 'paying' customer. And even more I'm impressed how stable this addon is. It just does what I need it to do, and hasn't ever needed my special attention to keep it working.

Pros

It is so easy to install, that one can do it himself, meaning you don't really need a professional to make it work. And also while it works on my website, I get and can react on notifications while I'm mobile.

Cons

Nothing to mention here. It is really one of these very few times, where I'm completely covered and satisfied, more than I could hope for.

Reasons for Choosing Customerly

Customerly was from the first moment I touched it so satisfying that I never thought I needed to check for alternatives. A really rare case where I could save me the time for evaluations.

David from asort.com

Industry: Information Services

surveys Expert & best authenticity

I have created sales pitches and got a very good response from vendors. also, there was my social page and was easily able to manage and chat with others.

Pros

customerlry is a great platform for those who are looking to eas their life for handling their social media pages and with its improving live chat opting makes it easy to use or we can say user friendly. adding as a powerful UX makes it more useful than any other solution.

Cons

at the initial, I was stuck through the setup process but with its great backend team, you have no worries. overall experience was satisfying.

Unesh from Oxford Digital

Email Automation + Live chat + Helpdesk with knowledgebase + NPS - what else needed ?

overall ecperience is fair !

Pros

i like most about this tool is auto assigning chat with keywords, it solves many tedious tasks.

Cons

i was liking least was old UI in chatbox, but this week i saw New and i am in love ! i see team is consgtantly improving the tool and developing new features.

Chiara from Soplaya srl

Fine

overall acceptable

Pros

the graphics are very pretty and the software and the use of software is quite easy

Cons

- If the person who writes is offline doesn't receive our reply! - Knowledge of personal information isn't easy to know.

Luca from Top Deals Italia

Customerly is just amazing

Pros

I've always been looking for something that merged ease of use with functionality - customerly was the solution! I love all the integrations and the fact that you can setup a knowledgebase along with a livechat for all visitor enquiries. Long gone are the days where I'd have to use multiple softwares

Cons

I feel like the mobile app could be somewhat improved, sometimes I don't get notifications

Response from Customerly

Replied July 2020

Thank you so much Luca. I've appreciated your feedback and we are going to improve the mobile app as well :)

All in one email marketing tools

If you want to start email marketing campaign, you can try customerly. Customerly has basic email marketing tools to use for everyday campaign (you can use email automation). Its also has live chat to help you talk to visitor.

Pros

1. Basic email marketing tools to use for everyday campaign 2. Email automation. 3. Live chat help you talk to visitor.

Cons

You can't delete bulk contact in customerly.

more easy to use.

Cuong from CuongThach

The powerful support live chat for any website

I integrate Customerly with my Facebook Fanpage and it worked together well. I never miss any message from my prospectors so far. Great!

Pros

The Customerly always gives me a comfortable feeling once using it for its modern UX design and fast performance. And the more important thing is my audiences have the same feeling as me about the Customerly chat, it's cool. In addition, the team empowered Customerly with workflow automation which I can send the email drips easily with tag trigger. I can pre-made the workflow and trigger it manually by tag for my clients or my new leads. To boost the support process faster and better, I can write many support article thank the Customerly Knowledge Base module that I white label it with my Logo and CNAME. (even free user can have it). Its multi-language support, webhook and API support, the smart assignment is my favorite function as well.

Marco from WeShoot.it

Customerly Saved Me

I have been using Customerly for over a year, mainly to manage my newsletter (about 7k users) but I have also used it to create a sales funnel

Pros

Cons

Nothing, the Customerly's team is very serious and ready to listen to every need of those who use the software, so as to satisfy and solve everything.

Roderich from Sicion Sdn Bhd

Promising but horrible non-existant customer service

What started out good turned into a nightmare once the customerly started to import email messages from admin user as chat messages and deleting them from SMTP server. Thus emails never appeared in Google Inbox. Strangely this was never specifically setup nor could we find any settings that would do this. We have been trying to contact support for a couple of days now but no one answers. All this while our email inbox is being emptied and we can not stop it. Absolute nightmare product.

Pros

Price and Feature Set are well balanced.

Cons

Non-responsive support. Missing help documentation Convoluted Setup with minimal explanation

Response from Customerly

Replied February 2019

Hi Roderich, I'm sorry you had this experience with Customerly. I'm sure that Gianni has replied to you yesterday explaining how MX works. If you setup your MX pointed to Customerly we handle all the incoming emails as conversation. This is a feature of ours is not a nightmare. When you set up the MX record we flag it as Optional. Is not required. This was explained from Gianni and you said that was clear to you and was fixed. If you need any help our customer service now reply in less than 24h thanks to three people that are constantly working on this. Thanks for your review

Giuseppe from GISDATA SRL

Customerly: the best app!

Solved communication via chat with the customer for technical assistance.

Pros

Ease of use and integration with third-party platforms. Use of notifications also on the app side to be notified immediately.

Cons

It would be nice if there was the functionality in the chat to make a screenshot of the screen so that the customer can easily give us the information necessary to assist him.

Response from Customerly

Replied September 2018

Thanks for your business Giuseppe. We love all of our customers. We have a screenshot functionality for your Live chat users :) It was one of our first feature.

Customerly is amazing!

With Customerly I managed to keep email campaigns, automations, surveys and customer support all together.

Cons

Christian from InnoBrain S.r.l.

A must to have tool

We've been using the customerly tool for a few months and we're really excited. We have received numerous requests from our site and we have been able to recover some contacts that otherwise we would have lost forever. It is recommended for those who want to have a support and customer support always online and available that works for you even when you're not there

Pros

It is very simple to use and is complete with all the features necessary for the customer experience

Cons

For the moment nothing, I find it very intuitive and works properly.

What you need for your customers

It helps me every day in my job dealing with both customer care and marketing

Pros

My favourite feature, concerning customer support, is that you can easily have the recap about the customer you are dealing with like contacts, what he did in the past, licences bought etc.

Cons

The tool for the automatic mail template

Response from Customerly

Replied September 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are improving the automation and email builder section. Thanks again

Francisco from Mirabelle Communications Ltd

Reasonable Price for killer features

Mobile app and desktop notifications help me to increase the response time to provide support to my customers, I have sent campaigns and the open rate is incredible. Very happy with the possibility to provide support via video chat and screensharing.

Pros

Easy to create templates for Email Campaigns, the builder works smoothly. Deliverability of emails campaigns. In-app notifications via widget are very useful Price vs features quite fair for any small business. support via video chat and screen sharing.

Cons

No Knowledgebase at the moment but is in their roadmap.

Antonio from Ludwig

Industry: Writing and Editing

Talk to your customer

Pros

Cons

The chat icon with their logo on our webpage is too definitely too big

Giulia from Madbit Entertainment S.r.l

my review

Pros

I find useful the function that let you be able to search for a customer's ticket history. Sometimes customs don't give you references to old conversations, and being able to search quickly helps a lot in terms of timing

Cons

sometimes it happens that the program crashes

Joshua from EduBlocks

EduBlocks Review

Pros

You can see what the user is typing It’s easy to see the conversations that are open The gifs when there are no more conversations Video calling and attachments

Cons

The UI to disable things and the settings menu could be improved

GitHub Student Pack

Suria from Madbit Entertainment srl

my first year with customerly

Pros

i like because it's perfect tool to getting closer to your customers, easy to use. it's useful to be able to search for a customer's ticket history

Cons

Nothing particularly. i like it. it's perfect for my job

Ilaria from Madbit Entertainment

Experience with Customerly

Pros

I liked the quick operation of the indifference if it is a client or business consultant and the possibility to search for old conversations

Cons

Sometimes the software crash and provides incorrect customer data

Best tool ever

Pros

I like live chat and polls. This tool is simple and intuitive.

Cons

there is nothing that I do not like about this tool

Sara from Self employed

The best customer management software

Pros

I like Customerly because it helped me to develop my business on my ecommerce site making my visitors interact more with my customer service.

Cons

What I like least is that it is not yet integrated with Facebook Messanger.

Sujith from Anashri Finvest ltd

Good support system

Pros

It is a good support system. I want somebody to develop answer templates for customer for quick replies

Cons

No answering templates in the app as this enables quick reply

Paul from Online media

Industry: Online Media

Great chat system + CMS!

Friendly and supportive team!

Pros

- Works great with Wordpress websites - Easy to set up and use - Great value compared to other messaging platforms - Helpful for generating instant leads from our site - Ability to reply instantly from mobile app is brilliant!

Cons

Customerly is an up and coming challenger to more established conversational lead generators such as Intercom, so at times it feels a little less polished in places. But it's fantastic value for what it offers, in our experience it gets the fundamentals right and worksc consistently, and there are constant improvements and new features that often give it an edge over the competition.

Michele from Michele Pierangeli

Powerful way to manage all the web communication!

Pros

Everything is very easy to use integrations, automations, chat, it's really a great software that is helping a lot managing and growth the communication.

Cons

Not found yet.. I had a little trouble managing the domain and email reception at first but It has been really manageable and the customer service is awesome.

Mauro from Soplaya

Good software

Pros

It has improved interactions with customers.

Cons

If the customer logs out he restart a new conversation

Bernard from Bet-A-Sequence Ltd

Customerly is right sized for my business to grow with.

Happy

Pros

There are some very useful elements within the customerly suite and as long as they remain supported it will be a very good product for the SME market.

Cons

Need to improve on their support response times

Response from Customerly

Replied July 2020

Hi Bernie, thank you so much for your review. You are right, we need to improve our response times. We are expanding our team in 2/3 weeks time we will have another dedicated person on the customer support team to reply quickly to inquiries :)

Gennaro from Information Technology and Services

Great product

That is a great product that allows you to solve a big problem and that allows, with ease, to assist visitors to the site that need help

Pros

It's so easy to use it. Great features.

Cons

Sometimes, I don't know if people in chat (when past some minutes) receive my messages by mails too

Melvin from Dynamic Presence

Recommended for Marketing Automation

Positive

Pros

Customerly has 3 different apps which work together but im only using Live Chat and email marketing automation. Customer support app works nicely and stable but what's different from most of their competitors is the screen sharing and video live chat.

Cons

Their branded hyperlink will always stay on the live chat widget. Not a big issue but nonetheless bothers us a little -_-

Jorge Edel from veeme media

Modern and useful chat widget

Pros

One of the most complete customrr support systems. It has a great modern looking chat widget plus knowledge base to avoid unnecessary questions.

Cons

Extra team users get expensive when you grow

Federico from Fotografia in Digitale

The Best Customers support

I've resolved all of my problems about the comunication with my clients. there wasn't a fast reply about their questions and Customerly helped me with this thing, with a simple and useful program for managing my clients

Pros

I love that i can manage my all clients with a simple and useful platform, the constant support in the live chat is amazing!

Cons

Anything. The only thing that i can say is that everyone should have Customerly.

Andrea from Fatture in Cloud

My review

Pros

- simple and intuitive graphics - optimal nps management -personalization of mail automation flows - possibility of creating surveys in a simple way

Cons

nothing, It's perfect for my job. I do not know what to add

Charan from Computer Software

Pros

This helped to integrate support system in our app. So that we can solve user issues.

Cons

Few features are missing like chat bots using AI, automated bots. Notifications in android.

Android SDK

Tony from 961Host

Easy of use

Pros

WordPress integration was super easy, User interface is simple to understand from the first time, staff support always there to help.

Cons

Pricing could be done better , it will attract more users in my opinion. I would like to see statistics on WordPress plugin, and more customized things with the plugin.

Luis from KSE Academy

Live chat with other cool functionalities and integrations

So far it's been great. The live chat works like a charm and the email automation module is quite easy to get on with.

Pros

What I love about Customerly is that it has 3 different modules: live chat, newsletter/email automation and survey pop-up. I only use the two first and so far it's been great. The live chat widget looks sleek and works just fine and I'm already creating some email sequences to automate newsletters and funnels for people who subscribe through my website.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that people don't submit their details directly to Customerly, so I have to import emails every now and then, but it's not a big deal.

Carlo from Internet

Excellent Product

Pros

Very versatile and comfortable product. Simple and functional additions. I recommend to all those who want to give a plus to their site or product.

Cons

No weaknesses in reality. The only drawback some functions with iubenda do not work perfectly but an easily solvable defect.

Fabio from Lovethesign

Live chat

Pros

I only used the live chat, I appreciated the ease in creating teams and assigning conversations

Cons

The difficulty of managing the working hours of the widget

Cristina from Kiwisat PR

Best product for us

Website support

Pros

User-friendly, easy to navigate and manage.

Cons

No comment at the moment. Pretty pleased with the product.

Emanuele from Rockagent

Good product

Pros

Easy to implement on the web site and easy to use and share with collegues

Cons

None Maybe the chat button in some smaller screens is too invasive

Luca from Sbam

Good live chat and automation, poor email delivery rate

Pros

Both the live chat and the marketing automation were really easy to integrate and to use both for us and our customers

Cons

The email delivery rate has been extremely low for quite some time, and the technical customer support really lacking, even when we suggested a signing problem affecting delivery rates.

Micah from Digital PinPoint Agency

Customerly from app sumo

Customerly I believe has the ability to be a long term solution. I think other email programs are more advanced, but customerly makes things easier.

Pros

I got the app sumo deal. I liked the chat it's so easy. I mean in 10 minutes you can have it on your site. I didn't use the email portion.

Cons

When I would go to google chrome to login it would consistently mess up and refresh every 5 seconds. Mozilla worked and it seems as this never got fixed.

Pratyaksh from Grooming Club

Amazing Tool

Overall it has been great.

Pros

I liked its features like all marketing tools and chat support in one platform , plus it was super easy to integrate in our React Native App.

Cons

Some things can be improved like for non tech people it should show some video demonstration of integrating customerly sdk.

Ekene from WebfusionTech

Feedback after less than 2 weeks

Pros

The ergonomic it the service. I was able to integrate it wait so much ease.

Cons

Not sure I have any least features about this product.

Reasons for Choosing Customerly

It's features and was of use.

Arqam from Young Scientists Journal

Industry: Publishing

Customerly is great, some scope for more functionalities

Pros

Nice for live chat, surveys, and automated email funneling

Cons

Could incorporate some chatbot functionality or more automated messaging features.

Not quite there yet

Pros

I purchased this as a Lifetime deal and on the surface, it is feature-packed and good for startups that are looking for an all in one marketing solution.

Cons

The UI is often buggy and confusing to use, and the customization features are severely lacking.

Adeel from Isystematic

Very poor Customer Service

Pros

NONE didn't gave me chance to use software

Cons

I Bought Life Time Deal from my friend and my account was shutdown with no reason given to me don't buy life time deal hopeless customer service

Response from Customerly

Replied July 2020

Hi Adeel, Thank you for stating in your review that you actually bought the LTD from a friend. This is strictly forbidden by contract and your friend illegally resold the LTD to you. He knew that it was illegal to resell the LTD to anyone. Here comes the issue with your account. We are shutting down all illegal activities and we recognized your behaviour with your account. There is nothing the customer service can do with your situation since we do not tolerate any illegal activity on our platform.

mohit from loyalytics consulting

Industry: Market Research

A simple CRM tool that works

A simple CRM tool which works great for our business

Pros

It is very easy to create CRM funnels in customerly and their support team is very responsive

Cons

The email builder is very limited in functionality and could be better