All Customerly Reviews

Nenad

Customerly – A Live chat built for startups.

5 Stars - We've used more chat software than we can count on one hand and Customerly take the top by a landslide.

Pros

This software changed how we handle customer support, No more are the days of clunky software with loud bells and alarms to let us know there's a chat incoming, Nowadays we're met with an amazing fluid interface which lets us see important lead information, Set up Tags and Events for email marketing funnels and organise customer chats in an elegant web panel. It's ease of use is industry leading and for such a young company a start like this is good news.

Cons

There's no real production worthy complaints about this software, One thing to keep in mind is they are a fresh company, They're human and as all new companies and humans, we make mistakes, we learn and we grow - Whilst there's times that the UI or a feature isn't as polished as a big competitor Luca and his team send lots of emails to keep us up to date on what's happening and how to bring even more value to our clients.

Harsh

Industry: Photography

Awesome Product

Incredibly happy with the software. Works flawlessly and has all the features that a business might need and more. Been using Customerly for a long time and am happy with it. I have recommended it to other business as well.

Pros

- Smart assign - Really cool icons - Very nice interface.

Cons

- Dashboard could be a less confusing and clutter free.

Reasons for choosing Customerly

Better plans and pricing. Has a free version to check out the service and to make an informed decision.

Federico

Got sick to plans and prices changes

We were coming from an enterprise solution (Intercom) so already knew the value of real-time customer interaction. We simply moved to Customerly for cost reduction, but we'll probably move away for the same reason we left Intercom.

Pros

Even though the quality of the software (issues and bugs) is not comparable with other big companies of this market, there's a very wide set of functionalities.

Cons

We're one of the first customers, using software since beginning of 2017. It started as free forever, then moved to "pay this and you'll get it free forever", than .... opsss.... sorry but you have to migrate to a monthly plan ... than .... opsss .. sorry but we introduce a limit on number of contacts in your plan and you have to move to enterprise plan, than .... opssss ..... by now on if you want to keep your 4 users you have to move to another plan, then.... opssss .... we changed monthly plans again, then .... opsssss... enterprise plan has another limit (not written anywhere) of 5000 contacts, so you have to pay more and now they locked a functionalities. Honestly we're part of the customers that let Customerly exists right now, and I'm sick of this creative and ridiculous change of plans and costs

Reasons for switching to Customerly

Cost

Response from Customerly

Hi Federico, Thank you for your time. We were expecting this since you threatened us to get a better price on your Customerly account. During the last 3 years, we updated our pricing based on our client's feedback and finally, we have now well-structured pricing that people can understand and identify with it. We believe our plans are still competitive against our competitors. When Federico reached out to send a newsletter to 5K people, he was managing 6,2K contacts that needed an upgrade. We proposed the related Enterprise plan to manage his grown list of 6,2K contacts. This system has been built to avoid smart people to take advantage of Customerly and send unlimited newsletter by creating small chunks of contact lists for each send. The exact strategy Federico wanted to use. We tried to explain this but he just didn't want to listen and preferred to threatening us with this review. Fortunately, we have thousands of customers that love and respect what we do every day.

Replied December 2020

Maud

November 2022

The product met my expectation.

Pros

Intuitive and versatile functionality of marketing tools. A powerful tool for customer communication.

Cons

There is nothing that I find missing in the product.

Jarrod

Exceptional inclusion in our SaaS

Pros

I love the ability to meaningfully engage with our customers via multiple channels ensuring that our communications are always leading towards the next milestones

Cons

The automations UI could be improved to make these easier to produce

Marco

Industry: Photography

Customerly Saved Me

I have been using Customerly for over a year, mainly to manage my newsletter (about 7k users) but I have also used it to create a sales funnel

Pros

I really liked the simplicity with which you can create funnel of email marketing and start earning money soon

Cons

Nothing, the Customerly's team is very serious and ready to listen to every need of those who use the software, so as to satisfy and solve everything.

Giuseppe

Customerly: the best app!

Solved communication via chat with the customer for technical assistance.

Pros

Ease of use and integration with third-party platforms. Use of notifications also on the app side to be notified immediately.

Cons

It would be nice if there was the functionality in the chat to make a screenshot of the screen so that the customer can easily give us the information necessary to assist him.

Response from Customerly

Thanks for your business Giuseppe. We love all of our customers. We have a screenshot functionality for your Live chat users :) It was one of our first feature.

Replied September 2018

Christian

A must to have tool

We've been using the customerly tool for a few months and we're really excited. We have received numerous requests from our site and we have been able to recover some contacts that otherwise we would have lost forever. It is recommended for those who want to have a support and customer support always online and available that works for you even when you're not there

Pros

It is very simple to use and is complete with all the features necessary for the customer experience

Cons

For the moment nothing, I find it very intuitive and works properly.

Lorenzo

September 2022

Perfect CRM

Pros

It has all the features of a CRM combined together

Cons

Not all available features are needed all the time

August 2022

Great app but expensive

I think there are a lot of alternatives for this software at the same price or low with better or similar features

Pros

There are ample feature for a company to operate a customer support.

Cons

The overall price is a bit high despite being one of the better software in the market.

Cuong

The powerful support live chat for any website

I integrate Customerly with my Facebook Fanpage and it worked together well. I never miss any message from my prospectors so far. Great!

Pros

The Customerly always gives me a comfortable feeling once using it for its modern UX design and fast performance. And the more important thing is my audiences have the same feeling as me about the Customerly chat, it's cool. In addition, the team empowered Customerly with workflow automation which I can send the email drips easily with tag trigger. I can pre-made the workflow and trigger it manually by tag for my clients or my new leads. To boost the support process faster and better, I can write many support article thank the Customerly Knowledge Base module that I white label it with my Logo and CNAME. (even free user can have it). Its multi-language support, webhook and API support, the smart assignment is my favorite function as well.

Cons

The live chat widget works fast and stable but the backend dashboard is rather slow performance. I hope it's faster. Need a CDN and new GEO server for my Asia region.

Nico

Easy to use, full functionality, best price/performance ratio

First I was so impressed, how easily I installed it and got it working. Then I was impressed by the functionality offered by the free version, which actually completely covered my initial needs. Then I was impressed how easy it was to use and extend. Further I was impressed that I got serious support when I asked something, although I wasn't a 'paying' customer. And even more I'm impressed how stable this addon is. It just does what I need it to do, and hasn't ever needed my special attention to keep it working.

Pros

It is so easy to install, that one can do it himself, meaning you don't really need a professional to make it work. And also while it works on my website, I get and can react on notifications while I'm mobile.

Cons

Nothing to mention here. It is really one of these very few times, where I'm completely covered and satisfied, more than I could hope for.

Reasons for choosing Customerly

Customerly was from the first moment I touched it so satisfying that I never thought I needed to check for alternatives. A really rare case where I could save me the time for evaluations.

Roderich

Promising but horrible non-existant customer service

What started out good turned into a nightmare once the customerly started to import email messages from admin user as chat messages and deleting them from SMTP server. Thus emails never appeared in Google Inbox. Strangely this was never specifically setup nor could we find any settings that would do this. We have been trying to contact support for a couple of days now but no one answers. All this while our email inbox is being emptied and we can not stop it. Absolute nightmare product.

Pros

Price and Feature Set are well balanced.

Cons

Non-responsive support. Missing help documentation Convoluted Setup with minimal explanation

Response from Customerly

Hi Roderich, I'm sorry you had this experience with Customerly. I'm sure that Gianni has replied to you yesterday explaining how MX works. If you setup your MX pointed to Customerly we handle all the incoming emails as conversation. This is a feature of ours is not a nightmare. When you set up the MX record we flag it as Optional. Is not required. This was explained from Gianni and you said that was clear to you and was fixed. If you need any help our customer service now reply in less than 24h thanks to three people that are constantly working on this. Thanks for your review

Replied February 2019

Customerly is amazing!

With Customerly I managed to keep email campaigns, automations, surveys and customer support all together.

Pros

The in-app surveys are amazing! This is probably the unique software that allows you to do surveys via chat widget based on segments of customers.

Cons

Nothing particularly. Probably the e-mail builder could be improved but I know they're working on.

Industry: Information Services