• Pros

• "The tool is easy to use and allows us to quickly onboard our users. The chat workflows are intuitive, and I love how easy it is to build bots to streamline communications "

• "Drift allows me to connect with prospects easily and quickly. The bot is helpful when we are away, but I can personal messages when need be. "

• "Super personable way to prospect and direct website visitors to pages. Drift saves a lot of time for the sales team while also providing a great experience for customers and potential customers."

• Cons

• "The web app ( dashboard ) is too slow to load initially but the chat is super fast and reliable. I wish they had android sdk to initiate conversation within the application."

• "The iPhone app is not always as responsive as I'd like - better notifications would help - but on the whole, my experience with Drift so far has been overwhelmingly positive. "

• "Cost for the higher tier is a little too high. We settled for the lower tier and are happy with it so far. "

Browse Drift Reviews

Rob from Broadsign

Expensive but awesome

With two substantially different audiences being targeted by our business, and a general need to do a better job of quickly connecting with promising leads, we've been quite pleased so far with Drift. We've already had several great opportunities arise thanks to the tool, and still have a large number of new bots to roll out, plus refinements to make based on our learnings from using the tool. As a supplement to our other inbound marketing efforts, I foresee chat through Drift being a substantial asset for a long while to come.

Pros

With Drift, you can create customized chat experiences for users based on all sorts of criteria - the page they're on, the number of times they've visited, the channel they used to get to your site - and to target specific businesses with targeted messaging. Building the chat flows (Drift calls them "Playbooks") is generally quite easy, allowing you to quickly build out new bots once you get a hang of the platform. Drift also includes support chat built right into the product, meaning every time I get stuck, I'm able to reach out and get a hand from one of their product experts right away.

Cons

We haven't been using Drift for that long, and there have already been a number of instances where I or one of the other users in the company have attempted to do something that seems obvious, only to find out the tool doesn't allow us to do so. We're always told that a feature request has been submitted, but there's no way to know how long it will take before we get whatever little tweak we're looking for in order to provide a smoother, more pleasant chat experience on our site.

Reasons for Choosing Drift

Better features, better support, a better sales and onboarding experience

Katie from Atlas Copco Compressors

Drift - Robust Chatbot That May Not Be Worth the Hassle

We have very complex products that require a great deal of one-on-one dealing with our salespeople. In other words - they're not simple products like a t-shirt, but are highly-engineered with extremely specific specs. With this in mind, we use our chatbot as a way to funnel people to get in touch with us based on what they need: service, parts, repair, equipment quotes. It works super well and has cut down on the frustration of not knowing where to go on the website. It provides them an immediate way to reach out.

Pros

Drift is a robust, clean platform that is relatively simple to work. The caveat to that is that you have to get the hang of it first! The previous chat builder was tough to work with - not very intuitive and lots of scrolling up and down, back and forth (think vertical, with everything jumbled together). They've just introduced a new version that is easier to work with, but still complex. When implemented on the website, it looks clean. You can also modify your icon, which is a fun and creative aspect. The "playbook" you build can also be as simple or complex as you want - due to the complex nature of our products, we use ours as more of a "reach out to us, we can help" chatbot. But you can go much, much further.

Cons

The main thing I dislike about Drift isn't actually the platform - it's the onboarding process. The onboarding process at Drift is a bit aggressive. The onboarding teams have a very set mindset in what will make Drift work for you - no matter what your business is, or how many times you let them know your business' unique needs. They are almost 100% focused on getting live chat involved, which at the start isn't always the best option. I'd recommend that they start listening more closely to their clients, rather than bopping them over the head with their "this will be best for you" mindset.

Guru from GoSchedule

Best Realtime communication chat tool

We really had good opinion on drift and we're happy to serve our customers realtime with the help of drift chat widget and qualify the leads instantly.

Pros

We love the way how Drift chat helps our customers to get in touch instantly within our product. When customers get into issue or questions to be answered, they don't have to wait for email support, all the questions can be answered instantly within the chat. Additionally, it's easy for our teams to use mobile app to instantly attend customer chat from anywhere. We usually get lot of questions and leads from landing page and drift helped us to automate leads and push into our CRM systems. Integrating the chat widget within the application is also easy and simple.

Reasons for Choosing Drift

Drift was easy to configure and user interface is pretty good comparing other options. Interms or pricing, drift is quite cheaper and affordable.

Olivier from Goverlan

Not a good way to do business

Just an awful approach to customer service and the worse experience with a vendor after 15 years in IT. We have lost a couple of months because of them, and we are now going with another solution, which is 7x cheaper plus delivers most of the features, if not the fanciest ones.

Pros

The advanced features are interesting but they lack some of the basics

Cons

The main issue is not the software, but the way drift does business. I am taking the time to write this review because there should be consequences to a firm reputation when they are misleading people. 1. Drift refused any free trial and only accepted to provide a tech demo where we were told everything would be fine 2. After sign up, we got ZERO access to the implementation team, which service was included in the price, and support did not answer emails, refused to do anything but chat, could not provide any clear tech guidance. Really poor. 3. We were overcharged and had to send emails all over the organization to get that point resolved after weeks. I got other things to do. 4. During the implementation, it turned out that the critical feature we had been told was included (routing).... was only available if we agreed to pay 3x more than the cost we had been quoted. And Drift is expensive in the first place when compared to pretty much any other chat solution. 5. So after losing a month+ in the process, Drift accepted to cancel the subscription BUT still charged us and refused to refund the initial month 6. We are talking about small money here (1k or something), and Drift can keep the change if their team feels they need to.

Reasons for Choosing Drift

Good marketing... until we realized it was all empty promises.

Best Live Chat Software On the Market

Drift is a great product that generates a lot of website leads for our business which more than pays for itself.

Pros

Drift is an amazing tool that helps you communicate directly and seamlessly with your website visitors. It tracks a lot of information about any given person on your site so you can understand who they are before you even have a conversation with them. It also makes it easy to schedule meetings which automatically flow to your calendar.

Cons

Sometimes Drift can be too automated and frustrate people on your website who are trying to obtain quick answers to questions and wish to speak to a human.

Jen from Touchplan

2 years strong

Very positive. The changing of hands in team members has been difficult, but the software is intuitive enough to be supportive independent of people at times.

Pros

The team and the development of the tool. The people are incredible. They are helpful, involved, and genuinely enthusiastic.

Cons

Being an early adopter, the best practices werent written well into our first few years and the software itself has gone through impressive, but drastic change.

Reasons for Choosing Drift

Price and ability to get in early

Stacy from Firespring

Great chat tool with analytics, Impressive support.

We needed a chat tool. It's done the job well and it's automating appointment setting.

Pros

Their support team is phenomena and quick. The tool itself does indeed work well and integrated pretty well into Salesforce. The automated bot system is very powerful (and our company is continuing to work it out and develop further). Chatting is a simple affair. Software is always getting updated.

Cons

This is more on how my company is using it, but a little bit more cleanup in how we have it connected to Salesforce may be in order (i.e. we need to ensure we are getting names and whatnot before meetings are set). Lots and lots of notification emails (in my very specific case, I get duplicates for each).

Dan from Asurint

This has been a great tool to improve website conversion.

We purchased Drift to help our website convert more visitors, we definitely saw an uptick in conversions even if you take into account the amount of form fills it enviably cannibalized.

Pros

Drift is easy to implement and a extremely powerful tool for increasing conversion on your website by directly engaging visitors.

Cons

If you're looking to engage your entire Salesforce in using this tool, it can be quite expensive to purchase the seats. Also, it's not all that flexible if you're not trying to use it in a relatively specific way.

Lana from General Dynamics Information Technology

Wonderful product with interesting features

From my point of view this product is absolutely complete that ensures all my working tasks going on in a steady way. Moreover, I can easily view the status if my agents through its magnificent properties and features to accommodate all the tasks in a required time period.

Pros

This useful tool has third party integrations that allow me to access data in a more useful way in order to get beneficial outcomes from it with less time spent. Another feature that is of my interest is the unique playbook feature of this amazing product that helps me to lessen the workload from my shoulders and enables me to have a concentration on all the important tasks.

Cons

By getting all the unique features and functionalities I can not think of anything offensive in it that could worsen my experience on it. I failed to find anything to complain about it.

Mark from Living Word Outreach Ministries

Does the job very nicely!

Drift was installed on our website for about a year and the few times people used it, it worked very nicely. I did end up removing it, not for any fault of the software, but simply because it largely went unused and I needed the screen real estate for another app I began using.

Pros

The mobile app! Having the ability to intercept messages sent to your organization via your mobile device is great! When you have a small staff and don't have anyone who can babysit a computer all day, the mobile app is essential to keeping consistency in availability for your website's visitors.

Cons

People who sent messages wouldn't always wait around for my reply, which was generally sent within a minute or two. I wish there was a "typically replies within X minutes" message to encourage people to wait. But then again, other people's impatience isn't exactly Drift's fault.

Ramon from Essence of Being

One of the most appealing, beautiful and expensive website chats on the market

- Providing a beautiful and direct contact option directly on my website - Direct targeting of specific customers groups with chat messages, emails and pop-ups -> Increasing the number of leads & sales

Pros

- The design of the chat widget is gorgeous. It works on any browser and every mobile phone, I've tried, like a charm. With other chat widgets, I had lots of issues that it hasn't been displayed always correctly. - Advanced bot and automation capabilities based on tags and other attributes - Live view of prospects on your website with direct contact via web chat functionality - Outbound marketing (sending sequences and tracking of emails) with their drift Gmail extension.

Cons

- Drift is quite expensive for what they offer. I'm one of the happy customers, which has gotten a startup license of the pro plan for a fraction of the normal price. Even with the pro plan, you have unnecessary restrictions like customization of the chat widget with CSS and using the smaller version. Most of the enterprise features as account-based marketing are great for any startup. Why isn't just the support by Drift and the quantity of usage restricted? Why do I have to see the restrictions within your account always and cannot just hide them if I cannot afford? Are they in need of that kind of marketing? - The calendar cannot be completely translated into the language of your choice and you can't use a custom domain. - Help center is branded with drift, even if your plan support branding free chat widget. - I've received lots of emails from Drift about their Hypergrowth Conference (at least 10 in the last few months), which is quite annoying, no matter how personal and funny they have been written. - I receive quite some emails regarding extensions of the core product like Drift Signature and Drift Help Center, but I've never gotten an update what has changed in the core product. After a while looking into the bot creation section, I've been flabbergasted that the whole design of the visual builder has changed, without me receiving any message about the advantages the new design and process brings with it.

Jaseem from WowMakers

Lead qualifications and book meetings - on autopilot!

Drift support, itself, is the best example of great customer service using their own solution. The support experience is always a delight.

Pros

I'm a very early Drift user and a conversational marketing advocate. After setting up Drift, with their lead qualification and book meetings feature, our sales team has a decent pipeline with high-quality leads.

Cons

Waiting for Drift chat embed on the website feature. That could help me start a conversation with a customer from any section of my website pages.

kickstart conversation marketing

It has been great but i believe much more integrated approach is needed.

Pros

started using drift for our startup after moving away from HubSpot. It has been a great learning curve for us. Some aspects I love about drift is the lead tracking and bot performance. Also leveraging drift for email and phone converation as a CRM is a big plus. Also scheduling and calendar invites make is better than calendly

Cons

Would love if drift can be an email server as well so that we can skip email server costs. It does most of the things already just needs a sync from gmail. It is very expensive especially since you have to pay upfront for the startup plan

Craig from Curate

Reliable, yet Lacking

Overall Drift has been a good option for the money, but we are not 100% thrilled.

Pros

Software is reliable in that the system does not crash at all. They are consistently making updates, and branching in to more areas of communication outside of just chat. The support team is very nice and willing to help.

Cons

Reporting functionality is very lacking. Unable to see how long each conversation is taking for each of my agents to work through. Have had multiple complaints on lag in the chat service loading within our software. Have contacted support on this multiple times without resolution.

Ezra from Eden Lifestyle

My leads increased

Overall, drift has ben able to get way for leads and conversions. This does create a huge impact in growing our organization alot more.

Pros

I like that i can access new conversations not only form my desktop but smartphones so i can communicate a much a possible with website visitors. And also the option for someone to put in the email and name without asking

Cons

I do not like that the free version is limited as it pertains to automated messages. I guess thats similar for other chat apps.

Reasons for Choosing Drift

i like the option of adding in a photo, name and the pop up message makes it look personal. So people reply as if it a real person that sent them the initial message drift automatically sends.

Aaron J from DesignWorks Group

Great way to add essential chat functionality to your website

Great way to provide value to visitors and be able to clearly communicate.

Pros

Drift is an easy way to bring chat to your site - especially when people are less and less willing to browse your site for answers and don't trust you'll ever respond to your "contact us" form. We've enjoyed using Drift and really like how seamlessly it integrates in with HubSpot.

Cons

The only complaint I have about drift is some of the functionality that's behind a paywall. I understand they need to make money, but some functionality that seems like a basic requirement to me is behind a paywall and eliminates itself from the conversation of some smaller businesses that don't always have someone able to answer immediately at all times. That being said, even Drift's paywall is easily justifiable for the benefit it provides.

Julien from Box Strategies

Industry: Wholesale

Easy to use, but keep your chats organized/clean

My support team likes it! So far so good. We've been using Drift for 2 years now.

Pros

Drift is easy to use and pretty straightforward. Installing it on your website is super easy and they provide good support. The support team is very responsive. Couple things I like : - Send chat by email when the visitor closed the window/website - Notification settings - Chat window is simple but yet effective - Support team is friendly and responsive - Pricing (we started with the free version for a year) - Auto-responder

Cons

When you have high traffic websites like we do, it's absolutely crucial to keep your chat logs organized. Would have liked to have more flexibility on this end (different folders, important chats, etc.).

Priyanka from iZooto

Playbooks are WOW!

We got some kick-ass leads using Drift. Will keep using the tool forever.

Pros

I have been using Drift for more than 2 years and there is nothing I don't love about this product but I am here to talk about Playbooks today. It's amazing how you can set up custom messages to the web page visitors knowing their intent as per the content of this website. Great work!

Cons

None so far but while writing this review I realized that when I chat with my drift visitors while I type the Grammarly auto-correction does not work. It will show the error but it won't auto-correct.

Simple setup and hassle-free website chat solution

Pros

Easy to set up and inject directly into your homepage. Can set up routes and automated conversations (albeit this process can be streamlined/cleaned up a bit)

Cons

Software can get a little clunky - leading to significant amount of resources rendering and setting up the chat button/bubble upon website load.

Andrey from Kiddimoto Bulgaria

Industry: Sporting Goods

A modern way to connect with your customers

I still use Drift and will do further.

Pros

I implemented Drift in my website. The reason is not just I want to connect with my customers. but to show them that behind that e-commerce store there is a real person. Nowadays, people loves connecting by others by typing what they need or what questions they have. I use Drift app on my smartphone so I can answer fast to my customers.

Cons

My suggestion is to offer an option to choice louder or another sound notification when there is a user on the other side. Very often I can't hear that someone has just sent me a question. And then I miss the opportunity to answer.

Mackenzie from ThreatX

An Easy Way to Engage Website Visitors

Overall, we have been pleased with what Drift has enabled us to do. It makes our sales engineers more accessible to interested prospects and has been successful in moving contacts through our sales funnel. I would definitely recommend this service to smaller/mid-sized organizations who have the resources to monitor the chat inbox.

Pros

First and foremost, Drift was incredibly easy to setup and integrate into our existing website using just a small snippet of code. Once it was setup, Drift has successfully engaged with countless visitors to our website who may not have otherwise remained on our site or found what they were looking for. It's scheduling features are a great way to organize and rotate "on-call" teammates.

Cons

We were excited about testing the conversational bot feature that Drift has rolled out to supplement the standard chat window. We are somewhat disappointed with the current capabilities of that feature to personalize a landing page to our branding. As a result, users experience a somewhat jarring shift to a landing page that looks nothing like your own on a completely different URL.

Great way to engage with prospect on your site!

Drift has allowed us to interact with folks browsing our website and capture valuable lead data that we didn't have access to before Drift.

Pros

Drift is really great for qualifying and chatting with clients that are browsing your website. The ability to create bots that capture data and qualify a prospect our SDR team a lot of time and allows them to only spend time on folks that are really ready to have a conversation. Their meeting scheduler tool is also really great.

Cons

The backend admin panel can be a bit confusing at times. I'd also like them to work on their SalesForce integration more so custom fields can be captured in Drift and sent to SFDC.

Awesome chatbot for engaging with potential customers

Overall, drift allows a simple and personable way to interact with potential customers that visit our website.

Pros

Cons

It may take a little bit of time to set up the chat bots if your site has multiple pages. However, the drift team is excellent in providing support through this.

Chris from GNGF

Easy (and free) way to add chat to your website!

Pros

The pros over at Drift get IT! They have provided a great chat tool that is super clean, easy to use, and it just works. I run an e-commerce website and there's no doubt that having Drift in place has boosted my sales. It is a great way to capture new email addresses as well, which I have used in follow up marketing sequences, thus resulting in additional sales. Can't say enough about this software, I really enjoy it.

Cons

Everything isn't free! But, I get it. The additional features are worth paying for, and I will be at that point on my site soon. Looking forward to it!

Tams from FleetYou

You can fell in love with a SaaS product.

Pros

Drift is the world's first and only conversational marketing platform. You can talk to your best leads real time on your page and create super personalized messages to get in contact with them.

Cons

Its features mostly are created for the US market and some parts of the software can't be used in my Hungarian language. But honestly, I can't really mention anything bad. The team shifts monthly new features. They are super fast!

Cameron from Little Lions

I had high hopes but was disappointed by

Pros

Overall the concept of this platform is great and I had high hopes because of all the good reviews. The bot got more engagement than a just a basic chat box I had before that. Having the ability to use other popups etc was good too but pretty limited flexibility around the design of those.

Cons

I think some things may have changed since all the positive reviews regarding the software. I think this happens sometimes when companies go into growth mode. The support wasn't good, they tried but seemed too busy, often didn't take the time to read the detailed steps to reproduce I included in all my support tickets. Before anything was actioned we had to bounce a bunch of emails back and forth answering questions with info I already included in my original tickets which meant days past before we even started to get some actual help. Then often the problems were just bugs with their platform. There seemed to be quite a few things that just didn't work as described. Seems quite expensive compared to something like Intercom that has a much broader feature set. I'm a Solo founder though with a niche platform, so pricing won't be an issue if you are a bigger business I suppose. Also just a tip, they have a 30 day notice period and no trial so if you don't like it within the first month you'll still need to pay for a full two months of the software so make sure you budget for that. I didn't. My fault for not reading the terms. Even when they break the news to you that you'll be charged another amount for something you don't want to use. At least they still end their emails by saying "have a fantastic day" even when breaking bad news. I'll try!

Melanie from Pearl Lemon

So Much More Than a Simple Chatbot

We have made use of Drift to replace the standard static contact forms on a number of client sites in various, very different niches, including real estate, banking, recruiting and direct sales. The results have been very positive thus far. It is easier for live reps to follow up with leads, emails are not being missed or overlooked and the chatbots themselves add an interactive dimension that seems to be far more engaging for visitors

Pros

Drift is intuitive and adds value to almost any site. The application is currently running on several of my clients' sites (under my management) with great success. Case in point. A Realtor client began an interaction with a site visitor browsing for information on his market in general. Via Drift several conversations led to the sale of a home. No email contact form can match that!

Catherine from InfoWest

Great tool to help improve customer experience!

Improved customer experience and lead capture and nuturing tool.

Pros

Drift is easy to use, customize and integrate into our Slack channels. We have a paid subscription with lots of benefits that fit our budget.

Cons

Not all features in Drift are customizable but working with the Drift team has been a breeze. I once made a request to implement a specific setting and 3 weeks later it was set-up and ready for us to utilize. My only wish is that the alerts would be more timely. Sometimes there is an up to 10 min. delay. For now, we have been refreshing the page/app more consistently throughout the day.

Ishan from iZooto

Makes customer interaction easy!!

I am enjoying drift as it helps my customers to directly drop in a chat whenever they have any queries, this has reduced the number of support calls I used to get before drift.

Pros

It's ability to post internal notes that only your team members can see. It really helps during troubleshooting.

Cons

The mobile app is a little confusing at times and it takes time in refreshing, it doesn't auto refresh and doesn't display the recent chats on it's own.

Shortened our time to SQL

Pros

Ease of installation made this a no-brainer to try. We found that it helped us shorten our marketing cycle by getting prospects on the phone immediately rather than in the traditional way with forms. Now they can speak to a live representative and get their business much sooner. Drift changed the way we do business. They are introducing more and more integrations and making it a natural extension of most marketing teams.

Cons

Easy chat set up right to your website

Great product. Free version is pretty limited, but gets the job done.

Pros

I found that drift has a very nice flow and design. It was very easy to set up, and I've seen a great increase in customer interaction from our website when i am able to engage them.

Cons

Paid tiers are expensive. It looks like you get some great features through their paid services, but compared to other companies, they seem very expensive

Our new primary method of communication with prospects

Pros

Ease of setup makes Drift work well. I love the Slack integration and team member management on the back end. One of the best things about Drift is that it eliminates the need for forms and forces a quick turnaround on meeting prospects.

Cons

It's expensive for the more advanced service. It would be a great addition to our current workflow but can't justify the cost.

Great platform, pushy upsells

Pros

Cons

None with the software - they are the leader in the space for a reason! Their account executives are a bit pushy on upsells for additional features and functionality.

gabby from OurPeople

Drift Review

I can see a huge impact on our team using Drift, with inbound and conversations.

Pros

Cons

The drift app does not have the same features it does on the desktop and the format can be unusual. Much prefer to use on a laptop.

Amazing tool to bring more leads to your team

Pros

Drift has driven a big number of quality leads for our team. It allows us to get in front of leads even before they fill out a form. You're able to catch their interest and answer questions you wouldn't otherwise be able to do until you got on the phone with them. The chat bot is a great way to bridge the gap from site visitor to an actual meeting.

Cons

I believe a chat bot tool is essential for many companies. While drift definitely covers all the basics and then some of a chat bot, we have run into a few bumps. There can be a lot of confusion with the routing rules, goals, and tracking. You probably won't get your perfect chat bot right initially after set up, so be ready to optimize along the way. I have had a very good experience with their support and Customer Success team, so they will be ready to guide you in the right path!

Capitalize each visitor of your website

It has helped us connect better with prospects and customers visiting our website.

Pros

Drift is an intelligent way to get the most out of every visitor on your website. This leads to more sales and insights passed to our Sales and Customer Success team.

Cons

Sometimes it thinks you are someone you are not. Most of the time everything works seamlessly though.

Great bot with plenty of options

If you consider a bot or other automated actions, Drift is certainly a great candidate that is worthwhile to explore.

Pros

Drift seems to have endless options and possibilities to enhance this bot and the underlying (marketing) actions. Their pro-active approach is helpful and really appreciated.

Cons

Because of the many options and features, please make sure you to schedule enough time and focus for your dedicated Drift colleagues who implement, maintain and follow up on the additional tasks.

Ruth from Northcoders

Excellent

Excellent. Provides a clear route to help us channel website visitor questions.

Pros

Drift are more than just a chat bot company they come across as thought leaders on conversation led marketing and video.

Cons

There's not much I don't like, but I find the level of customisation for targeting on web pages can be a little limited

Not my Favorite Chatbot

Pros

It syncs well with our CRM (Salesforce).

Cons

I find it not very user-friendly. As someone who came into the administrator role after the account was already set up, I had a difficult time navigating. The chatbot script creator could be much cleaner. I find myself having to write the script in an excel document with a complex numbering system in order to easily input it into Drift. I also wish it had more features that some other chatbots have, like heat and click maps.

Drift has provided a new outlet for customers and prospects

Pros

Sales means being first to the plate- so being able to quickly engage and interact with prospects as they browse our website is huge. Also quick hit tech support questions are a big win when learning a new software.

Cons

The Salesforce Integration isn't great- however the UI of the product is.

James from Houston Chronicle

Industry: Newspapers

Great online chat function for sales

Pros

Easy to work with prospects and have quick chats, quickly determine if someone is worth a sales conversation and if so turn it into a phone call quickly, otherwise give them free resources and send them away

Cons

Would be better if different teams could have different queues based on locality of prospects, also the company is constantly changing the UI and features so it is hard to get used to certain functions, get a rhythm going

Jason from Forefront Church

We use Drift for our church and LOVE IT

Pros

It took me 5 minutes to have it working from sign up to installed on the site. Our staff uses it and rotates days answering peoples questions from our website and mobile church connections site.

Cons

I wish there was a way to use it as a nonprofit with some kind of break. We don't have a lot of resources and would love to have multiple logins, but we don't have the budget for all the things we wish we could do with Drift.

Conversational Marketing Here We Come!

Pros

Easy to set up and go live in short period of time. Instantly engage with prospects and customers a like and never miss a conversation again. 24/7 365 engagement if desired. Ability to serve the specific need of the visitor is critical.

Cons

Layout of the admin dashboard has a lot so it takes a little time to navigate. Every so often the mobile app for android delays a notification.

Live Chat for your website

Pros

It's relatively easy to install the javascript widget and get started with live chat on your website.

Cons

The chat web interface and all associated integrations are really buggy. I also don't like how they keep changing the pricing.

Mark from Mailshake

Getting better, but still not extremely easy to use

Pros

I used Drift a few years ago and hated it. I came back a few months ago and they've made a ton of improvements. We use it for automated emails to customers based on their behavior in the app, and it's been very useful and effective for that. We recently started up live chat, and that's gone off without a hitch (user errors notwithstanding).

Cons

Their live chat support isn't very good, which is a little ironic. I believe their live chat is staffed by salespeople, even the live chat within the app, so when I chat with a question, they send me up to support. I don't think their user dashboard is always super intuitive, either. I often get lost in the app if I'm ever trying to do something I haven't done before.

Kenneth from Kenco Home Inspections

Great addition

brought a modern feel and another avenue to reach customers while they are on our site.

Pros

Great integration to our website actively allows access to clients in realtime

Cons

Honestly I can not think of anything that we do not like

A Quality Product

I think it's a quality and powerful product.

Pros

Drift is designed to help people accomplish their business goals, especially B2B business goals, which is super helpful. Other chat companies are not as in tune with B2B needs which is what sets Drift apart. They have the right features and tools for the B2B marketer.

Cons

One setback is not being able to pull in custom cookie tracking data through the Drift form/bot. That tracking info is critical to business success.

n/a

Joseph from Boon.

Great Tool for Growing Your Client Base and Organizing Website Visitors

Pros

Great tool for visitors and providing a great website experience. Great way to organize and qualify the visitors. Awesome tool that has a lot of flexibility to make it useful to each company. Great Sales Development Product!

Cons

- It can get sorta confusing with the playbooks but if you go through the onboarding - Everything will be fine!

Highly successful marking qualified and sales qualified leads

Customized MQL to SQL and auto conversations (with an app, too) so anyone can jump into any auto convo at any time.

Pros

easy to use and update - new mapping feature on the backend makes experiences easy to review and update

Cons

occasionally updates roll-out with no notice, making it hard to know when cool new things happen and how best to utilize them

Ruth from Glasshat

Great way to start conversations via your website

Pros

This customer chat tool was easy to add and integrate into our website. It makes it really easy to connect with website visitors who might have questions or learn more about us. I also love the integration with Slack.

Cons

No major concerns with using Drift at this point. So far it's worked well for us.