Engati Software Reviews

Engati Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"This chatbot builder is quite easy to use when you have a bit of logical understanding and knowledge. It has a lot of features and can be implemented with different parties, including other chat-apps."
  • icon"It is easy to integrate and creating auto replying FAQ is also easy."
  • icon"The good part is that it provides multiple platforms to integrate bots to like Facebook, Slack, Skype, Viber and more."
  • icon"Minimal environment for Developers. Costly for small businesses."
  • icon"I noticed sometimes the web pages reload and even some buttons don't work. E. the hyperlink or href is missed out for some buttons."
  • icon"REST API features is only what bothers me sometime."

Browse all Engati Reviews

• Have you used Engati and would like to share your experience with others?

Gaayatri

Easy to implement and good customer support

Building the bot was was easy and fun for the 1st time. Have used different nodes and trained the chatbot on our document as well. That's working fine. The chatbot needs to be trained for all the use cases, and all possible/probable combinations and then it starts picking the context also. Overall, a good experience and it's worth giving a try.

Pros

1. Good customer support 2. Easy to build flows 3. Easy to train the chatbot

Cons

The price might be a bit on the higher side when compared to others, but it covers all functionalities.

Karan

Best AI Chatbot Platform

I love it, we have already saved so many business hours by using this Chatbot platform

Pros

The ease of creating new Bots is the best in Industry, no one needs training on setting up a bot using Engati Platform. You don't have to ask for a POC as you can configure and deploy your own bot in less that 5 mins Each and every deployment is described in detailed fashion. Customizations can be done in jiffy The product support team from Coviam is very responsive The number of integrations are best- you wouldn't find any other product with so many integrations

Cons

Well actually there is not much. But during the free trial (which never expires though), first 7 days should be with all features enabled for testing the integrations.

Bharat

September 2022

Not worth the money , lost my data , number & hard earned money, couldn't get anything out of it.

It was the worst , i will always regret the decision of choosing engati , the loss can't be recovered now , i lost my old number in which I used to get leads , i lost business because of them, i lost all my data , i kept asking them what would happen to my data , they never respond and i finally ended up with huge loss.

Pros

I did not like a single thing about this software , they are way too much expensive from every single one of there competitors , there is no transparency in the employees , they don't tell you the consequences, never got complete info on what I am getting into.

Cons

I hated there mobile application , it is slow , doesn't work in cheap phones at all , tons of customer complaint about how bad this automated thing is. I wpuldnt recomend using engati at all , there are many good and less expensive services available in the markets

Great functionalities in one package!

Great tool, super intuitive and easy to use. Customer support is exceptional and there is no problem that cannot be solved within a single business day. For a SaaS business dealing with a worldwide audience, it's a great way to minimize the workload on our customer support team.

Pros

It's super easy to use and once you take some time to set things up, it can learn on its own. It can adapt to different contexts pretty easily and cover a bunch of use cases. If you were afraid that a chatbot wouldn't sound human, this tool will prove you wrong.

Cons

If you run a small business, you'll find it expensive to start with. However, it really pays itself off if you want to have 24-hour coverage on your website.

Reasons for choosing Engati

Pricing and ease of use.

Ayush Chandrashekhar

Industry: Computer Hardware

It is really amazing platform with support of extraordinary features

Chatbot building is just a breeze awaay. Getting data from API os supercool . Excellent platform to use Anyday

Pros

1. Intuitive UI 2.Beautiful FAQ Generation using simple NLP. 3 Easy for Non Coders. 4. One click deploy and analytics

Cons

1.REST API features is only what bothers me sometime. Rest everything is perfect. 2. Adding more exhaustive FAQ and documentation is good idea anyday

Alina

February 2022

One of the best on the market

The overall experience is pretty great. I love how much support they are always ready to provide

Pros

How customizable it is. There are many chatbots but very few that can be used in that many work spheres.

Cons

I am fully satisfied. I wish it cost a bit less but we all ish that, don't we.

Harsha

September 2022

STAY AWAY! Another Scam App. High Promises, Zero Delivery

When we saw the demo, we simply loved the solution and we bought the Quarterly plan in English + Arabic for $999. The onboarding process was supposed to take 2 weeks. The problems began during the onboarding process. The team is lethargic to respond to queries - their claim of the email being their official source of communication says it all. These guys are selling a chatbot solution and will only respond by email!!! The team was taking things jolly well. Remember, the timeline kicks in as soon as you pay (yes, not from the day of deployment but the date of payment), so any delays impact your cost. We launched the WIP solution in week 3, as we did not want to lose precious time. And wanted to do the testing as we go along. That opened up the can of worms. Their platform has an infinite number of bugs! Their mobile app freezes and doesn't even notify when a user is online. So, an e-commerce user looking for an agent is kept waiting as the app doesn't even notify the agent, and there you go, you lost your customer. Over the last 3 days, we had numerous cases where customers exited as they couldn't chat with an agent. And the team is very laid back, I would have raised so many tickets and requests for fixes. And now they are about to kill the WhatsApp user interface. From an amazing instantaneous WhatsApp, they want to transfer the interactions to their app. It's scary to imagine the customer fury that we have to face with the WhatsApp migration. Save yourself. PICK ANOTHER

Pros

The sale process - how they demonstrated that this solution could do wonders! That's where we fell. We should have done thorough research.

Cons

The entire experience was a nightmare. The onboarding process takes forever against their 2 weeks promise. They take the money upfront, and you are stuck. We opted for two languages option, and we could not even deploy English and had to pull out the bot from our Shopify store. Empty promises made during the sale (e.g. all past WhatsApp conversations can be read/ tagged by the API, which apparently can't be!). The mobile app is full of bugs. Agents are not notified of customers requesting to connect with an agent. The support teams were lethargic and would only want to respond by email. If you are an e-commerce player, STAY AWAY from Engati.

I feel engati is am amazing platform but it lacks a few basic requirements like Advanced APIWebhook

Easy chatbot customizations Friendly and inititutive UI

Pros

Simplicity and Uniqueness. I strongly feel it provides awesome FAQ generation and Waterfall model bots . The Payload part is beautiful but lacks a few major API Integrations. Overall its amazing for Medium and small Context chatbots

Cons

API Webhooks. Please add more POST and Put options. Integrations. Adding more Integrations to third party app would be good.

Vidit

Engati has the potential to become one of the leading commercial chatbot platforms in the world.

Pros

The thing which I liked the most was its intuitive UX and easy learning curve. The portal allowes you to develop and develop a chatbot on multiple platforms in a matter of minutes.

Cons

I think the JSON API functionality can use a little work. The portal can greatly benefit from better tutorials, documentation and blogposts.

ENGATI - The Bot

Pros

It is easy to integrate and creating auto replying FAQ is also easy.

Cons

Manual Training required for regular questions coming in.

Mohammed

It is extremely easy to set up and use across all the platforms. Great scope to grow!

Learnt more about how chatbots can be useful for escalating business and engage with customers better.

Pros

It is extremely easy to set up and I had a fun time playing with it. It is required very minimal work and almost no place where you get stuck. It has a wide range of features and has scope to add on more features to make the product greater. The best part about it is that the platform also provided good analytic data to track the bot and nature of users.

Cons

The bot could be more customizable using external technology and more better compatible with other web apps. Please provide more video tutorials explaining how to use external web apps , json APIs and other core integrations along with the bot.

Delphine

Best chatbot builder with a lot of features

We're very pleased with the possibilities of the chatbot and look forward to see how it develops itself even further with the help of its users.

Pros

Cons

To change or view some core features, you have to apply to the customer support, like a list of all of the attributes, being able to copy your chatbot to a live chat bot etc. this is a bit of a hastle, luckily the customer support provides swift feedback and help and are very friendly.

Reasons for choosing Engati

I've tried over 10 different chatbot builders and Engati gave me the most possibilities to implement in the chatbot. In my experience, Engati overall is the most logical and friendly-to-use chatbot builder.

Maxie

First Chatbot Experience

We wanted to engage people on the website to drive conversions to sales and we'll be tracking this closely.

Pros

The team at Engati assisted us every step of the way. The developers were quick to react to specific requests and their customer service is exceptional. Still early days for us, but the experience has been a good one so far!

Cons

The Youtube videos were a bit outdated. For non-techies, a simple process flow may work.

Support

looked at AI bot from several sources. Their Facebook version is topnotch.

We hope the bot can take all the missed live chats.

Pros

Ease of use. Their team is great to talk to. I like how I can import/export the dialog file. Really easy to add/edit/combine the rule-based dialog live or in excel.

Cons

It is Great on Facebook. Bot to Live on my website not quite there yet. Same with chat transcript import into my CRM. However, they are working to have both features ready soon.

Sagar

Simple though powerful bot building platform

Pros

I like the how the platform works around simplicity that provides easier way to learn and work to build bots. The good part is that it provides multiple platforms to integrate bots to like Facebook, Slack, Skype, Viber and more.

Cons

The platform is working on some targeted domain like FAQ bot when I seem to require more generic ones like dialogflow.

Vinod

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

I was really pleased experiencing the outstanding GUI Engati platform provides.

1) Good GUI so easily implements our ideas into a Chatbot. 2) Saves time. 3) No need for any programming knowledge to create a basic chatbot. 4) Free of Cost. 5) Good Data Analysis to assist in training bot better 6) Easy JSON API integration.

Pros

As I said, GUI of Engati platform is the best amongst all other Platforms in the market. It was so user-friendly that even a person like me having no prior programming knowledge was able to create a decent application-oriented chatbot. Moreover, the statistics and data it provides regarding the interactions of users with it are also very nice. It is really a handy feature for developers. It really helped me train by Chatbot to the best. Overall, it's GUI combined with the data analysis it provides gives it an edge over other platforms in the market.

Cons

The website back-end is not so good. I have only this complaint about the platform. I noticed sometimes the web pages reload and even some buttons don't work. i.e. the hyperlink or href is missed out for some buttons.

Shivendra