• Pros

• "Notifications everytime there’s interaction on the website and their repetition until you open the chat. The possibility to view the location and OS used."

• "I really like the ease of the Formilla platform. Requests come through immediately and responding is quick and easy. Also, the customization is handy."

• "Customer engagement tools are powerful. The platform is easy to learn, use and deploy. The customer demographic information provided is powerful and very useful."

• Cons

• "Features are pretty standard. Based on the features, there's nothing that really separates formilla from the others."

• "Wish there was a way that idle visitors over a certain time would not be shown. Also wish it would not pick up my IP address. I don't need to know when I am on my site."

• "I have no problem with the application, however the price is a bit higher compared to others available in the market. fair."

Browse Formilla.com Reviews

Troy from Law Office of Troy M. Moore, PLLC

Great for my law office

I love engaging with people directly from my website while they are searching for my services. It should yield higher conversion rates.

Pros

I can manage it myself. Other services that offer chatting services to lawyers hard sell a managed service where it costs an arm and a leg. This way, I have control over what people are told on my behalf, and they know they are speaking directly to the attorney.

Cons

Nothing so far. Customer support answered the phone by a human!

Precision from Precision Facilities Management

Amazing

Pros

Although this software isn't something that we are going to continue using, I found that throughout the experience it has helped us to communicate further with customers and understand their needs better. LiveChat Plugins are a great way to support the users visiting your site and Formilla had a great approach to this, their mobile application made the Plugin so much easier to manage and it looked professional on our website. The LiveChat helped us to gather information about what people came onto our site looking for, what our Keywords were bringing to our site, how often visitors were visiting our site and what they needed further assistance with; this is something that we can now work on to better our customers experience whilst using our site. I loved that we could chose the colours and theme of the chat as we could easily implement this to reflect our Logo, this way the chat fit into our site and didnt look like an additional add on.

Cons

I think the only thing that could require a little work is the notification tone, I found that it was very easy to miss a chat message particularly if I had other things to work on at the same time. I also think that there should be a limit after the chat notification tone that if it hasnt been responded to in x amount of time then the tone is replayed, etc, etc as a lot of the time our customers thought we were avoiding the chat when really we hadnt heard it.

Joe from iListhomes

Awesome Chat Software

Easy to set up and use. Highly recommend.

Pros

Great functionality and loaded with features for the money

Cons

None yet - our team us using it and it works great

Formilla review

Pros

Notifications everytime theres interaction on the website and their repetition until you open the chat. The possibility to view the location and OS used.

Cons

The possibility to postpone chat or reactivate it when needed - unfortunately this is connected to a ones presence on the website

Cynthia from Blue Rock Daylite Help

Formilla web chat has greatly increased my client interaction

My clients love being able to ask me questions about my products and services in real time. We can work together to choose the product that best fits their needs. It has helped me convert potential clients into clients, and keep existing clients engaged.

Pros

Formilla web chat is very easy to configure and use. Support staff is super responsive, friendly and quick to fix a small issue that I experienced, even though that issue was non-critical and didn't affect the performance of the software...they were still on it, no issue too small!

Cons

I really don't have any cons on this software

Paige from Vision Quest Virtual Tours

Industry: Photography

FANTASTIC Plug In for Live Chat!

I tried three other chat programs and none of them came close to what Formilla does. Their customer support is fantastic! Instead of canned responses, I got immediate answers to my questions. I love the dashboard and how easy it is is to edit as I see what works best. They were able to help me customize so that the chat window only shows up on my pages and not my blog posts. This means that I am able to focus my attention on visitors to my pages when they are ready to make a purchase versus just there to gather information. I was able to customize the chat button to blend in beautifully with my website colors and I was able to customize the chat message so easily. Their iPhone app is great - I can quickly toggle my availability on and off in a second. I am a Google Analytics junkie and I LOVE being able to see who is on my site and watch their movement from page to page. The cost of this product for the value that I receive is amazing. In fact it paid for itself for the next 5 years in the first week. You can't afford not to try Formilla!

Pros

Ease of use and Customer Support.

Cons

None

Kit from Jemully Media

This is a great tool for customer engagement!

We recommend this application to our clients.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, has some cool CRM tools for leads, and is not intrusive to the site visitor. It has a phone app that allows us to interact with potential customers when we are not at our desktop or laptop. That's handy!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about it. The interface is intuitive and informative. :-)

Rick from Love Your Pets Too

Chat program for your website. Very easy to set up and it works great.

Pros

It worked great with my website - we have a wix website. So easy to just go in and add it to our website and customize the wording. It even has an auto answer feature if you want to automatically give answers to the same questions.

Cons

It seems like it lags a little in notifying you of a message - may 15-20 seconds - would like to see that be immediate.

gerald from wheel1factory

Great App

Great customer service I had an issue installing the app on my site and the rep followed up with me until it worked.

Pros

what's not to love has everything for e- business

Cons

could have been free free but you do get what you pay for

Matt from Australian Credit Acceptance

Awesome product

Sales

Pros

Formilla has such a thoughtful list of features. They've really put the effort into working out how they can help businesses more easily connect with their visitors than then they made it happen.

Sandra from Red Sand Studios

Love the idea

Pros

Tried the free trial to see if this was something we could use to interact with website visitors on our site. We loved the idea and got good feedback from some users regarding the chat feature. Love the mobile app.

Cons

Although the program itself is good we couldn't justify the cost. Wasn't very easy to setup (for us at least) and maybe that's why we didn't feel we were getting the full experience.

Lisa A from A Beautiful Remembrance

I love this program

Very happy with this product. Customer Service is great.

Pros

I feel the live chat adds professionalism and credibility to my on line shop. I love being available when someone has a question. I believe customers are more likely to follow through with a purchase when I am readily available for questions.

Cons

I would like to be able to set different hours for different days, not just weekdays and weekends.

Formilla has been a great tool for our website to allow customers another method of reaching us.

Pros

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about Formilla. I do wish it was free...but don't we all wish for great software to be free? ;)

Joel from Loop Global

Fantastic Service

Formilla live chat is offering a fantastic service. Easy to use, great customer support and at a very affordable price is something you can't pass. Keep up the good work!

Pros

Ease and affordability

Lucy from Sheards Accountancy Limited

Easy to set up, support available

Pros

Quick to set up Looks good on the website

Cons

Set up instructions would be better as a flowchart, diagram - we don't all know what widgets are!