Formilla.com Software Reviews

Formilla.com Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"My favorite feature of Formilla is the ease with which I can integrate it into any of the several platforms that make up our web presence."
  • icon"It is very easy to use and to install the application. The features of it as access tracking is great."
  • icon"Great functionality and loaded with features for the money."
  • icon"It is the busiest page on my site and visited TONS times a day by people sometimes the same people over and over that have no intention of purchasing my product."
  • icon"The software needs to have the ability to block individual pages on your site without having to paste code into each individual page. For me this is a real pain."
  • icon"The possibility to postpone chat or reactivate it when needed - unfortunately this is connected to a one’s presence on the website."

All Formilla.com Reviews

Stéphane

Nice apply

Very good

Pros

Easy to use, visual and it's instantaneous

Cons

May be le prise but, I dit'nt compare with competitors

Kathy

Easy integration, and great company!

I run a nonprofit software shop. We provide charitable services to other nonprofits who do social service work. Formilla has supported us extremely well for years and made sure we are running smoothly so that our user base can get their important work done.

Pros

My favorite feature of Formilla is the ease with which I can integrate it into any of the several platforms that make up our web presence. We have implementations in Wordpress, Drupal, and a several custom software apps. Using Formilla all these components can interact together to provide a single connection point for our partners and support team.

Cons

We have not requirements for a customer-interface chat tool that Formilla does not provide.

Formilla review

Pros

Notifications everytime there’s interaction on the website and their repetition until you open the chat. The possibility to view the location and OS used.

Precision

Amazing

Pros

Although this software isn't something that we are going to continue using, I found that throughout the experience it has helped us to communicate further with customers and understand their needs better. LiveChat Plugins are a great way to support the users visiting your site and Formilla had a great approach to this, their mobile application made the Plugin so much easier to manage and it looked professional on our website. The LiveChat helped us to gather information about what people came onto our site looking for, what our Keywords were bringing to our site, how often visitors were visiting our site and what they needed further assistance with; this is something that we can now work on to better our customers experience whilst using our site. I loved that we could chose the colours and theme of the chat as we could easily implement this to reflect our Logo, this way the chat fit into our site and didnt look like an additional add on.

Cons

I think the only thing that could require a little work is the notification tone, I found that it was very easy to miss a chat message particularly if I had other things to work on at the same time. I also think that there should be a limit after the chat notification tone that if it hasnt been responded to in x amount of time then the tone is replayed, etc, etc as a lot of the time our customers thought we were avoiding the chat when really we hadnt heard it.

Cynthia

Formilla web chat has greatly increased my client interaction

My clients love being able to ask me questions about my products and services in real time. We can work together to choose the product that best fits their needs. It has helped me convert potential clients into clients, and keep existing clients engaged.

Pros

Formilla web chat is very easy to configure and use. Support staff is super responsive, friendly and quick to fix a small issue that I experienced, even though that issue was non-critical and didn't affect the performance of the software...they were still on it, no issue too small!

Cons

I really don't have any cons on this software

Paige

Industry: Photography

FANTASTIC Plug In for Live Chat!

I tried three other chat programs and none of them came close to what Formilla does. Their customer support is fantastic! Instead of canned responses, I got immediate answers to my questions. I love the dashboard and how easy it is is to edit as I see what works best. They were able to help me customize so that the chat window only shows up on my pages and not my blog posts. This means that I am able to focus my attention on visitors to my pages when they are ready to make a purchase versus just there to gather information. I was able to customize the chat button to blend in beautifully with my website colors and I was able to customize the chat message so easily. Their iPhone app is great - I can quickly toggle my availability on and off in a second. I am a Google Analytics junkie and I LOVE being able to see who is on my site and watch their movement from page to page. The cost of this product for the value that I receive is amazing. In fact it paid for itself for the next 5 years in the first week. You can't afford not to try Formilla!

Pros

Ease of use and Customer Support.

Cons

None

Troy

Love this chatbox

Outstanding. Fast chat support from them -- of course!

Pros

I like how I get to only pay a small amount per month and still be able to be the person who responds directly to the chats.

Cons

I can't think of anything. It works fine

Reasons for choosing Formilla.com

Cost, and control of chats.

Kit

This is a great tool for customer engagement!

We recommend this application to our clients.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, has some cool CRM tools for leads, and is not intrusive to the site visitor. It has a phone app that allows us to interact with potential customers when we are not at our desktop or laptop. That's handy!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about it. The interface is intuitive and informative. :-)

Rick

Chat program for your website. Very easy to set up and it works great.

Pros

It worked great with my website - we have a wix website. So easy to just go in and add it to our website and customize the wording. It even has an auto answer feature if you want to automatically give answers to the same questions.

Cons

It seems like it lags a little in notifying you of a message - may 15-20 seconds - would like to see that be immediate.

Great way to communicate with customers

Pros

It is very easy to setup and get going and move the team forward.

Cons

It would be nice to have more integrations with other software

gerald

Great App

Great customer service I had an issue installing the app on my site and the rep followed up with me until it worked.

Pros

what's not to love has everything for e- business

Cons

could have been free free but you do get what you pay for

Matt

Awesome product

Sales

Pros

Formilla has such a thoughtful list of features. They've really put the effort into working out how they can help businesses more easily connect with their visitors than then they made it happen.

Cary

Easy to use. Does exactly what I needed and love the customer service!

Pros

Ease of use Real time traffic Ability to engage the visitors with real time chat message Shows where visitors are from and how they arrived at your website

Cons

Wish there was a way that idle visitors over a certain time would not be shown. Also wish it would not pick up my IP address. I don't need to know when I am on my site.

Leanne

Formilla Chat Bot

I am predominantly using the software as the operator of our 'chat bot' at present. I hope to learn more about the software in time

Pros

Chat Bot was recently introduced to my business. Formilla has made the introduction simple and efficient, allowing me to focus solely on the needs of our clients

Cons

Formilla is simple and efficient, allowing me to focus solely on the needs of our clients

Kevin

Great Product!

Solved a lot of communication issues with clients. Have seen a great increase in revenue!

Pros

Love the increase in business I have gotten from the service.

Cons

The software needs to have the ability to block individual pages on your site without having to paste code into each individual page. For me this is a real pain. I have a website that has a weather report with a weather cam on it. It is the busiest page on my site and visited TONS times a day by people sometimes the same people over and over that have no intention of purchasing my product. It would be nice to be able to block that page with a simple check box or something similar. Instead what I am left doing is blocking every person who visits that page. A real pain!

PL

Excellent and intuitive app. A must have for anyone wanting to give world class customer service.

Pros

Customer engagement tools are powerful. The platform is easy to learn, use and deploy. The customer demographic information provided is powerful and very useful.

Cons

Opportunity to present customer with a message popup that provides a short button menu of commonly searched content would be a great feature to add.

Cyro