• Pros

• "It's possible to customize all you can imagine Software works perfect Support center always resolves your doubts, effectively and quickly (actually the best I've ever tried) "

• "Integration with Google Dialogflow and bot assignement."

• "* Very easy to integrate * Very Easy to customize * Excellent Customer Support"

• Cons

• "They are missing integrations with some platforms, but once they do it, they will provide an awesome chat tool."

• "Stability at times , integration with whatsApp , some bug fixes or enhancements "

• "No implementation (yet) of Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp."

Browse Kommunicate Reviews

Jorge Esteban from b4bcompany

The best option

We use Kommunicate with our clients to integrate bots and human support.

Pros

It's easy to configure and use. Also the support team is great!

Cons

Nothing! Actually all is running good. We haven't problems

Sergey from Latam Digital Marketing

Impact for our first project using Kommunicate

The whole company is satisfied with the product, as it has increased by 800% the flow of conversations that were maintained on our site, compared to the tool that was used before.

Pros

the possibility to connect our Chatbots made in DialogFlow in a very fast and simple way.

Cons

It's a pretty new platform in my opinion and we need to polish some aspects, but that if, any doubts or queries you have about the platform (or something you don't find on it and you need to implement it) are answering very quickly by email ...

Reasons for Choosing Kommunicate

is the most affordable product that fits our needs in the market.

Reasons for Switching to Kommunicate

we weren't having the expected results for the high cost of the product.

Shirish from Aadi Infotech

Kommunicate Product Review

Pros

It is a really Cool Platform. We were searching for a Platform like this which has a Dashboard for Chats and can also be integrated to various Chatbot Platforms like Dialogflow. As Dialogflow doesn't have a Dashboard of its own where one can see the Chat History based on the users. So kommunicate was very useful in that regard.

Cons

There are still more features which can be added, making it much better. Allowing Integrations with more platforms. More AI based features in the Chat would be great. Personalization of the Chat with the User.

Yasiru from LOLC Technologies

Best Chatbot Management tool.

Overall Experience is really good. There were no any simple way to integrate the chatbots created using dialogflow. But after discovering Kommunicate all the integration and session management stuff became very easy and stable. So they have solved a huge problem and made chatbot management process very easy and stable.

Pros

Kommunicate provides easy ways to manage your chatbots. It provides easy chatbot integration methods to integrate your chatbot to web , android and iOS. After integrating your chatbot it helps you to manage your chatbot. User session management is nicely done by Kommunicate where we can see the history of conversations with users very clearly. Also we can get the user details from Pre Lead Collections where user is prompt to add details before starting the conversation. And also the Dialogflow integration also works flawlessly.

Cons

So far I have no issue with Kommunicate. It provides all the features I needed from a chatbot management tool with ease.

Marlon from Numintec

Best chat Software

Pros

Cons

Missing whatsapp integration Missing a resseler layer (many customers inside one customer)

Srinivas from eventValue

Kommunicate Customer support chat

We like it very cost effective good customer support

Pros

Advanced in terms of SDK support like they support flutter along with other native app development tools. Nice integration and ever increasing features.

Cons

Stability at times , integration with whatsApp , some bug fixes or enhancements

Reasons for Choosing Kommunicate

Cost effective support for flutter

Anna from cux.io

Smart solution for online chat support

Pros

This is a quite good combination of both human and bot chat. This solution makes your online support more responsive and prevents the loss of time in searching for the history of conversation with the client. You can integrate this app with the CRM system that you use at the moment. Maybe it's nothing spectacular, but of course, you can have the whole conversation with the client in one place. They give you also a dashboard for reporting all activities.

Mubashir from Student

By far the most easy to use and deploy in your project

Pros

The most attractive feature of this product to me is the vast options for customization. Also it provides a very intuitive UI to interact with, which saves a lot of time

Cons

As a developer i would love to see a shareable dashboard analytics API from which i could plug the charts and graphs of the conversations handled by my bot and the human agents onto the admin panel of my web application.

Matías from BotWala

Great Software

Pros

The integrations are great! And the user experience is so simple that makes everything easy!

Cons

To increase the analytics . There are a few KPIs that could be shown but I think they are working on it.

Guillermo from BotsUruguay

Kommunicate Review

Excellent experience!

Pros

Practice to integrate a chatbot with Dialogflow

Cons

Can improve adding other integrations like Slack

The best AI chat

The software and the support team works like a charm! They deliver everything we need to run a chat powered by AI.

Pros

Integration with Google Dialogflow and bot assignement.

Cons

The reports are simple, but the team help creating what we need, it's not a real cons.

Jeremy from Active8me

Promises vs reality

The core functionality doesn't work despite all their promises. My experience with Applozic / Kommunicate started well and then I was progressively more and more disappointed. Simply put - the software doesn't do what it says it will do. We had issues with the web dashboard not showing the same conversations as the mobile app version. With chat histories not showing. With assigned chats not appearing in the assigned conversations tab. With documentation not being up to date for integrations. We started on the free and were about to progress up to paid plans, but if the core functionality doesn't work then why would we? The whole experience is disappointing, especially after we spent a lot of development time on our side getting things right. It was then further soured with the attitude of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Very curt and non customer friendly, despite being the opposite at the start in his early days. And then his staff's willingness to help and customer support were very poor to match. I wished things would have worked out, but this is not a company I would recommend.

Pros

Basic agent to customer chat originally worked fine.

Cons

The fact that core things didn't work. It was always a struggle.

Wim from Jip B.V.

Great simple platform

Pros

A easy to use product that does what it says. Kommunicate can be easily set to work with DialogFlow or other AI providers. It can be used to improve the flow of your web-service-center. The support was always friendly and quick to answer my questions. Great price-value factor.

Cons

No implementation (yet) of Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp.

Victor from divente

Excellent tool to integrate dialogflow.

The overall experience is very positive, I would recommend it without hesitation.

Pros

The tools are excellent, the best I've seen, very easy to use. What I liked the most is that the platform is constantly evolving, and most importantly, the support and proactivity service in resolving doubts or queries is very good.

Cons

Reporting is very poor, an advanced analytics cannot be done, it must be improved.

Reasons for Choosing Kommunicate

functionalities and ease of integration with dialogflow.

David from University of Glasgow

Great product

One of the best companies I have dealt with. Very helpful.

Pros

Support is excellent. Pricing good Dialogflow integration Monthly updates

Cons

No bad points, just works. We have integrated into several websites and it works really well

Rexford from devencify

Don't worry about anything again.Just hit download and follow Kommunicate

Pros

The software is very easy to use.It makes life in chat bot creating very lovely.And the features and very amazing. You will really enjoy everything like me

Cons

The trial period is very small.At least they should find a way where those without money can also enjoy the platform like me

Reasons for Choosing Kommunicate

Because it comes with many features and is very easy to use.

Ladiina from Octopush

A solution support for SMB

Pros

It suits perfectly for SMB. It’s very user friendly with outstanding UX/UI. They even provide seamless integration with third-party software and tools. They give the flexibility to handle all customer related issues, bots feature helped us a lot to handle our support

Cons

It comes like what we expected, nothing to complain about

Chidiebere from Compucode Ltd

Best chatbot service

Great

Pros

Apart from the excellent features that comes packaged with Kommunicate, What i liked most was it's proper documentation making things very clear for people to understand and implement. The customer service was always there through the chatbot on their website and speedy support was provided throughout my learning and implementing it

Cons

If more features are given to users for free it would be good, but then it's business

Nilansh from Shiksha

Awesome for Support tools on Websites

Pros

I liked about the implementation of the chatbot on different platforms. This feature is very unique and not available in the market to implement a chatbot widget on a website.

Cons

Everything is Ok and there is nothing to be least liked about this software.

Victor from Evoluzione Telematica

My honest review

A ecxellent experience, I reccomend Kommunicate.

Pros

The integration with Dialogflow is the feature I was searching at the moment I've found Kommunicate. It is very easy to set up and use. For me it's very useful and was the only easy solution I had found. The support is another pro, the moderators reponds back within an hour, and they gave me a lot of help.

Cons

I think they could put some extra rich messages...

Jeff from iApotheca Healthcare Inc.

Exactly what we were looking for!

I have been quite impressed with the software. The ability to just drop a few lines of JS in and get a full chat window that has been integrated with our bot exceeded my expectations. I couldn't believe how fast I was able to set this up.

Pros

The ease of integration with Dialog Flow was great. Customer Support was excellent as well.

Cons

It wasn't clear that a bot would count as a user of the software. This increased our cost. It wasn't much but it was a surprise.

Gourav from ZoneOfCode

Industry: Program Development

What makes Kommunicate differennt from others?

The best support for me in my websites and blogs was with the help of kommunicate.

Pros

The support team is the key. Kommunicate support team helped me in a very comprehensive manner and also gave me each and every instruction which I needed. The UI is amazing!! Everything is fine and even the newest commer to programming and business can use it.

Cons

Well, there's nothing for me that makes me hate kommunicate!

Tiago from ONE by BNP Paribas

Pros

Very small learning curve to use Great compatibility Great money to value

Cons

Some interactions need surveillance to ensure they work properly

Adam from Elcock Associates

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great Software For Business'

Really happy with Kommunicate, it's a great piece of software and works great for my business.

Pros

We like how easy this software is to use. It's a great way for our customers to communicate with us, without us missing a message.

Cons

I couldn't really fault it. Maybe just more of a variety of the icons.

Steven from Cognizant

Unbelievably AWESOME!

Pros

I came across Kommunicate when I was building a personal website. The tool is extremely easy to configure although it has plenty to offer. Best of it? The support team is ready to answer your questions in a matter of few seconds. If you're still hesitating, get a Kommunicate account and try it for yourself!

Cons

Nothing really. I didn't experience anything negative.

We are integrating bots on all of our websites. It wraps dialogflow nicely.

Pros

* Very easy to integrate * Very Easy to customize * Excellent Customer Support

Cons

I wish they had a tier that would just be a flat fee for just bots.

Good product. Good price.

Pros

Easy to use. I use Kommunicate to integrate my chatbot that I built in AWS LEX into my website. It works well, no complaints.

Cons

Can’t think of anything. I don’t have any complaints at this time.

Karim from EHB

Extremely helpful platform

I was surprised by how well it integrates chat-bots from different chat-bot platforms into a website just by adding a header to the html page. It also seamlessly integrates on Android which is a big plus for developing and app with integrated chat-bot features.

Pros

- Easy Integration of your chat-bots (I personally use Dialogflow, and the integration happens seamlessly) - Good user experience - Customization - One of the fastest support I've ever seen!

Cons

- The only thing I stumbled upon when using it was a slow execution of the script but that was because of slow internet

Paweł from financial services

Industry: Program Development

After using Kommunicate for 2 months

Pros

Human handover functionality. Easy to use. Quick customer service.

Cons

Found few minor bugs but developers keep trying to improve their product with new updates.

Surietha from Agileworks

Kommunicate as chat bot with dialouge flow

Pros

Love that you can switch your bot to real world people and view all conversations that have transpired. Easy to connect the bot to a website. Love the customisable options. Favourite thing by far is that kommunicate team has it own chat integrated in the dashboard and if you get stuck or need help you are usally helped within minutes.

Cons

Could be easier to connect to dialoge flow. Does not use the dialogue flows action on google commands have to write fullfillment actions spefically for it.

Shamel from Queen's University

Best chatbot integration tool I found

My overall experience has been very positive. This is the best tool I found for integrating my chatbot with Dialogflow.

Pros

Easy integration with Dialogflow, excellent UI, very supportive and responsive support team.

Cons

Documentation needs to be updated with more explanation and examples. Also, would be great to have a priced version with only bot (no human agent).

Sanchit from core corners

Amazing Product

Pros

1. Easy to Use. 2. Easy deployment. 3. Good customer service.

Cons

The software is good and there is nothing to dislike.

A product that resolves real customers pain points.

A great tool for customer support and chat and bots. Easy to use.

Pros

It has good analytics, the hybrid model is unique in the market. The bots are very engaging taking the pressure of human interaction. Extremely scalable.

Cons

A clear roadmap can help better invest in the product. User experience is excellent, just needs to be simplified a little bit.

Sandip from Cordiso Technologies

Easy of Use and Deployment

Nice it helps us get Leads directly into CRM system.

Pros

Easy to use and UI is very friendly. Configuration is easy.

Cons

Pricing is high for India user base. Should handle WhatsApp

David from Abacus Analytics LLP

Wonderful Product

Pros

Kommunicate is a wonderfully designed product, which takes into consideration not just the power user, but those that might or be a technologically inclined.

Cons

Not much, wish it had more integration options, but that will come in due time.