• Pros

• "The software is very easy to use.It makes life in chat bot creating very lovely.And the features and very amazing. You will really enjoy everything like me"

• "Integration with Google Dialogflow and bot assignement."

• "* Very easy to integrate * Very Easy to customize * Excellent Customer Support"

• Cons

• "No bad points, just works. We have integrated into several websites and it works really well "

• "Everything is Ok and there is nothing to be least liked about this software."

• "No implementation (yet) of Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp."

Browse Kommunicate Reviews

Jorge Esteban from b4bcompany

The best option

We use Kommunicate with our clients to integrate bots and human support.

Pros

It's easy to configure and use. Also the support team is great!

Cons

Nothing! Actually all is running good. We haven't problems

Sergey from Latam Digital Marketing

Impact for our first project using Kommunicate

The whole company is satisfied with the product, as it has increased by 800% the flow of conversations that were maintained on our site, compared to the tool that was used before.

Pros

the possibility to connect our Chatbots made in DialogFlow in a very fast and simple way.

Cons

It's a pretty new platform in my opinion and we need to polish some aspects, but that if, any doubts or queries you have about the platform (or something you don't find on it and you need to implement it) are answering very quickly by email ...

Reasons for Choosing Kommunicate

is the most affordable product that fits our needs in the market.

Shirish from Aadi Infotech

Kommunicate Product Review

Pros

It is a really Cool Platform. We were searching for a Platform like this which has a Dashboard for Chats and can also be integrated to various Chatbot Platforms like Dialogflow. As Dialogflow doesn't have a Dashboard of its own where one can see the Chat History based on the users. So kommunicate was very useful in that regard.

Cons

There are still more features which can be added, making it much better. Allowing Integrations with more platforms. More AI based features in the Chat would be great. Personalization of the Chat with the User.

The best AI chat

The software and the support team works like a charm! They deliver everything we need to run a chat powered by AI.

Pros

Integration with Google Dialogflow and bot assignement.

Cons

The reports are simple, but the team help creating what we need, it's not a real cons.

Yasiru from LOLC Technologies

Best Chatbot Management tool.

Overall Experience is really good. There were no any simple way to integrate the chatbots created using dialogflow. But after discovering Kommunicate all the integration and session management stuff became very easy and stable. So they have solved a huge problem and made chatbot management process very easy and stable.

Pros

Kommunicate provides easy ways to manage your chatbots. It provides easy chatbot integration methods to integrate your chatbot to web , android and iOS. After integrating your chatbot it helps you to manage your chatbot. User session management is nicely done by Kommunicate where we can see the history of conversations with users very clearly. Also we can get the user details from Pre Lead Collections where user is prompt to add details before starting the conversation. And also the Dialogflow integration also works flawlessly.

Cons

So far I have no issue with Kommunicate. It provides all the features I needed from a chatbot management tool with ease.

Wim from Jip B.V.

Great simple platform

Pros

A easy to use product that does what it says. Kommunicate can be easily set to work with DialogFlow or other AI providers. It can be used to improve the flow of your web-service-center. The support was always friendly and quick to answer my questions. Great price-value factor.

Cons

No implementation (yet) of Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp.

Victor from divente

Excellent tool to integrate dialogflow.

The overall experience is very positive, I would recommend it without hesitation.

Pros

The tools are excellent, the best I've seen, very easy to use. What I liked the most is that the platform is constantly evolving, and most importantly, the support and proactivity service in resolving doubts or queries is very good.

Cons

Reporting is very poor, an advanced analytics cannot be done, it must be improved.

Reasons for Choosing Kommunicate

functionalities and ease of integration with dialogflow.

David from University of Glasgow

Great product

One of the best companies I have dealt with. Very helpful.

Pros

Support is excellent. Pricing good Dialogflow integration Monthly updates

Rexford from devencify

Don't worry about anything again.Just hit download and follow Kommunicate

Pros

Cons

The trial period is very small.At least they should find a way where those without money can also enjoy the platform like me

Reasons for Choosing Kommunicate

Because it comes with many features and is very easy to use.

Nilansh from Shiksha

Awesome for Support tools on Websites

Pros

I liked about the implementation of the chatbot on different platforms. This feature is very unique and not available in the market to implement a chatbot widget on a website.

Cons

Everything is Ok and there is nothing to be least liked about this software.

Victor from Evoluzione Telematica

My honest review

A ecxellent experience, I reccomend Kommunicate.

Pros

The integration with Dialogflow is the feature I was searching at the moment I've found Kommunicate. It is very easy to set up and use. For me it's very useful and was the only easy solution I had found. The support is another pro, the moderators reponds back within an hour, and they gave me a lot of help.

Cons

I think they could put some extra rich messages...

Jeff from iApotheca Healthcare Inc.

Exactly what we were looking for!

I have been quite impressed with the software. The ability to just drop a few lines of JS in and get a full chat window that has been integrated with our bot exceeded my expectations. I couldn't believe how fast I was able to set this up.

Pros

The ease of integration with Dialog Flow was great. Customer Support was excellent as well.

Cons

It wasn't clear that a bot would count as a user of the software. This increased our cost. It wasn't much but it was a surprise.

Gourav from ZoneOfCode

Industry: Program Development

What makes Kommunicate differennt from others?

The best support for me in my websites and blogs was with the help of kommunicate.

Pros

The support team is the key. Kommunicate support team helped me in a very comprehensive manner and also gave me each and every instruction which I needed. The UI is amazing!! Everything is fine and even the newest commer to programming and business can use it.

Cons

Well, there's nothing for me that makes me hate kommunicate!

Adam from Elcock Associates

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great Software For Business'

Really happy with Kommunicate, it's a great piece of software and works great for my business.

Pros

We like how easy this software is to use. It's a great way for our customers to communicate with us, without us missing a message.

Cons

I couldn't really fault it. Maybe just more of a variety of the icons.

We are integrating bots on all of our websites. It wraps dialogflow nicely.

Pros

* Very easy to integrate * Very Easy to customize * Excellent Customer Support

Cons

I wish they had a tier that would just be a flat fee for just bots.

Karim from EHB

Extremely helpful platform

I was surprised by how well it integrates chat-bots from different chat-bot platforms into a website just by adding a header to the html page. It also seamlessly integrates on Android which is a big plus for developing and app with integrated chat-bot features.

Pros

- Easy Integration of your chat-bots (I personally use Dialogflow, and the integration happens seamlessly) - Good user experience - Customization - One of the fastest support I've ever seen!

Cons

- The only thing I stumbled upon when using it was a slow execution of the script but that was because of slow internet

Paweł from financial services

Industry: Program Development

After using Kommunicate for 2 months

Pros

Human handover functionality. Easy to use. Quick customer service.

Cons

Found few minor bugs but developers keep trying to improve their product with new updates.

Surietha from Agileworks

Kommunicate as chat bot with dialouge flow

Pros

Love that you can switch your bot to real world people and view all conversations that have transpired. Easy to connect the bot to a website. Love the customisable options. Favourite thing by far is that kommunicate team has it own chat integrated in the dashboard and if you get stuck or need help you are usally helped within minutes.

Cons

Could be easier to connect to dialoge flow. Does not use the dialogue flows action on google commands have to write fullfillment actions spefically for it.

A product that resolves real customers pain points.

A great tool for customer support and chat and bots. Easy to use.

Pros

It has good analytics, the hybrid model is unique in the market. The bots are very engaging taking the pressure of human interaction. Extremely scalable.

Cons

A clear roadmap can help better invest in the product. User experience is excellent, just needs to be simplified a little bit.

David from Abacus Analytics LLP

Wonderful Product

Pros

Kommunicate is a wonderfully designed product, which takes into consideration not just the power user, but those that might or be a technologically inclined.

Cons

Not much, wish it had more integration options, but that will come in due time.