• Pros

• "Easy to operate and set up. Fast chatting and simultaneous chatting with several customers is possible. The tool has always been available and fully usable. Clear purchase recommendation!"

• "The tool works very fast. It is easy to use. When i Need help i get help . Often i talk tolk to customers, who are very happy abaut thios Option of Chat. "

• "Easy to setup & use immediately. Dashboard is very easy to navigate. "

• Cons

• "- for smaller businesses there are nearly too many options for the configuration, but the fast customer service could solve all my questions"

• "I don't find anything so far. may be creating script can be done while creating the account. otherwise everything looks fine."

• "Premium options are incredible however wish they were available at a lower cost. "

Browse Userlike Reviews

Coty from Infinite Pixel

Absolutely wonderful!

Overall, Userlike has helped us grow as a business by creating a customer relation with each and every customer to help make them feel twice as special as we ever could!

Pros

Userlike is an awesome chat platform! We have started using this after transferring from a different live chat platform that had little to no features. Userlike gives us the options to live chat on Messenger, Whatsapp, and so many more! Userlike also helps build customer relationships by helping remember previous customers and conversations!

Cons

There hasn't been one feature that I have not liked by using this platform. Everything has been absolutely wonderful!

Response from Userlike

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Userlike.

Rebeca from Semigator GmbH

Free trial convinced

Very satisfied.

Pros

The software was easy to implement and customise to our needs and CI. The tutorials are great, but it is pretty self explanatory anyway. We will continue with the full version of it.

Cons

I didn't like, that I can't access the settings without going completely out of the chat panel or opening the link in a new tab (which has to be done by entering the URL, because 'open in new tab' gets you to an about:blank page.

Reasons for Choosing Userlike

References, ease of use, look of the website and price of packages

Response from Userlike

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your review, we're happy you're enjoying Userlike. You're correct that you can't open the 'Leave Chat Panel' in a new tab to access your settings in the Dashboard. But an easy fix I'd like to recommend: simply open 'Userlike.com' in a separate tab, click on 'Dashboard' in the upper right corner, and you'll be taken to your settings there so that you'll be able to have both the Chat Panel and Dashboard open in the same window. Happy chatting!

Chat with your site visitors

Pros

It was easy to set-up on our website as there is a WordPress plugin available in the repository, and the chat window gave good information.

Cons

The mantra of "Decisions not options" for software development has not made it yet to UserLike team. The number of decisions you need to make before you can set-up your chat successfully is to high to get to 'instant gratification'. What made it very awkward was that you as a support rep actually have to physically be logged in on the UserLike website to be able to be 'available' for a chat and respond to chats. A browser extension for Firefox or Chrome would take care of that issue. We would have wanted a few more settings available on our site to modify, and stay on our site. We opted for a on-site installation of another system at the end.

Michael from Netensio

Review for userlike installation and use in an onlineshop environment

Userlike for me is todays best website chat for webprojects, shops or any website that needs question and answer systems. It really helps to fill the gap between customers who actually buy a product online and which are not ably of calling in.

Pros

I really like that userlike is easy to integrate into an existing web application and offers the possibility to customize its colors so that the general feeling of the shop will not get disturbed.

Cons

It would be nice if userlike scripts would consume less bandwidth. Maybe the sourcecode coould be more optimized for mobile pagespeed.

Enrico Luca from walsermedia Inc. / kurse.io

Good Control Panel and Custom CSS Integration

We tested many solutions and found that userlike mostly fits our needs for a small business. Its great that you can choose between different packages and upgrade any later if needed, but the most important tools are available in any package. Especially for companys within the E.U. userlike is a great option.

Pros

The control panel offers many options even in free version and its easy to walk through the initial configuration. Its possible to fully customize the chat widget on site which was a main criteria for us.

Cons

It would be great if there would be an app for iOS and Android to chat with users while on the go.

Owen from Owens Business

Userlike review

Easy to chat offers a lot of features

Pros

Ease of used that you can go online and ofline whenever you want

Cons

No bots on free plan and limited functionality without paying for a subscription

Free plan

Thomas from BEU:com GmbH

Industry: Executive Office

User Experience

Pros

Look and Feel, Support, reaction time employee

Cons

There is no option for a chat bot. Testtime is to short.

We test it first.

Great tool to get started quickly

We want to get leads from our website earlier and also provide an additional way of support contact for existing customers.

Pros

I liked how quickly I was able to implement the chat tool on our website and the great customer support I received during that phase. All my questions were answered very fast and very detailed, so I never had follow up questions.

Cons

I am missing a phone app as we are a rather small company and our chat operators are on the road quite often too (due to additional responsibilities)

Reasons for Choosing Userlike

Has a hubspot and a slack integration, which is our main internal communication tool

Jim from The MVP Insurance Agency

Website Chat

Pros

If you need the bells and whistles of a chat program; this is the program to use.

Cons

It is overkill for my current needs, so I didn't renew the subscription. Ability to start chats with people on the site is very useful.

awesome free live chat tool

used this solution on a few websites that i run now. great initial product with the opportunity to grow into its higher tiers

Pros

its free, its easy to use, its professional, high quality and easy to install. and... it works! not much more you could ask for from a free solution

Cons

you have to keep their branding and stick to the lite version for free but that's fine as in this version you have all you need to get going

Response from Userlike

Replied September 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Kevin from The Brothers that just do Gutters

Hard To Pass Up On

Userlike has a lot of "likeable" attributes. The first most likeable feature is the amount of features for the monthly cost. Unlike other SaaS apps and programs, Userlike has a very generous user allotment and feature set for the price. As the marketing manager of our company, I use many of the features to gauge the effectiveness of chats, wordsmith chat scripts, push pages, set topics, and have a very transparent view of chats. The biggest initial draw of Userlike, for me, was the ability to white label the chat window, customize the appearance, preset chat scripts, tie it into Google Analytics, and have an offline chat feature. Overall, Userlike is the best solution for us.

Pros

Features are the biggest pros with Userlike. Here is the list of features we use on a daily basis. • Offline Chat Message • Pre-set Scripted Chats • Google Analytics Connection - Set Up Goals • Custom Appearance • White Label Chat • No Per Operator Cost • Chat Monitoring

Cons

The only cons I have with Userlike are minor but sometimes can be the more annoying parts of the software. The biggest con is support. Because the service is hosted in Germany, there is never anyone online to answer some of the simplest questions. Getting the answers requires waiting until the next day or persevering through countless web searches to find a solution. Two other cons are the ability to make changes. Recently we enacted the registration chat, however if you have proactive also enabled, the proactive skips registration. After talking with support, they were going to suggest it to their development team. That doesn't instill a lot of confidence like a voted feature list would. The other con is the recent reduction to chat window appearance. Before the recent update, the chat window could be more controlled in size, color, and a lot other appearance features. Now, an occasional customer cannot chat with us because the window is too large for their screen and they can't close it, forcing them to leave our site.

Brayan Agostinho from SOAINT

beautiful real-time chat software developed on web and mobile

Pros

Userlike is a beautiful real-time chat or live chat software ideal for customer services, where it offers multiple functions in a simple and easy way, making the software easy to use. You can use Userlike with just a few clicks from your website, ideal for communicating with customers, or where we can also always be updated with the widgets of your browser available in Google Chrome or downloading your mobile application to take it with us anywhere. . the interface is very comfortable and beautiful, fully customizable and easy to use to make the chats more efficient with predefined texts to chat with several clients at the same time. The most attractive feature of Userlike is its integration with other applications, ideal for several jobs. such as: Slack, salesfroce, pipedrive ... It also has enough documentation on its website where we can see everything that this software can do and where the language will not be a problem, since it is developed in several languages.

Cons

It would be very difficult to say something negative about this software. It fulfills all its objectives. the only thing is that it offers a free version and a complete test of your program for 14 days, and if you want to hire these full services you must pay, and this service could be expensive for some people.

Easy integration and use but a bit steep price curve

Although it's kind of off-season for our business right now, we already have quite a few successful chats after a few days of testing. We expect this to rise further once we are nearing our business season again. At that point the chat, with a solid base of pre-defined text blocks, will be a great help with reducing recurring questions which would normally come in via mail.

Pros

Integration is done in 5 minutes or less. Just copy and paste a link-element into your site and you are good to go. All configuration for the chat widget is done from the backend which is very easy to use, so is the chat panel for agents. The chat also looks very decent from user perspective and can be further customized through a WYSIWYG-like editor. Pre-defined text blocks and download links come in very handy to deal with recurring questions. They can be imported throught a CSV file which makes it very easy to manage them. Lots of integration possibilites also enable you to connect the chat to CRM systems and more without much work.

Cons

The price curve is a bit steep in my opinion. When you want to upgrade from 3 to 5 seats, the price per seat doubles. If you really need analytics and messenger channels (those get unlocked with that tier) this might be fine, so your mileage may vary on whether or not the pricing is good or to steep. Admin users count as normal users though, so if you've got a "Team" plan with 3 users, you only have 2 agents when the admin user is not going to participate in the chat. On the other hand, I can't pass my admin account on to another agent, because that agent would have access to the backend. If administrative access and agents could be seperated from each other that would be great.

Gilbert from DPLI - CARnLink

We can easily inform, help our customers. also promote sales. Decrease phone calls and emails.

This software let us increase our sales. We can reassure the customer and give him ultimate details about the product. We can unblock a sale that would be stuck in the purchase tunnel by giving good advices. We can also process more faster and sometimes in real time after sale service request. This service transform also customer into caregiver and help us find bugs on our website, but also help us to improve our services. In general phone calls and emails amount decrease seriously.

Pros

I like the chat administration panel, because it's simple to use and efficient. I like the general new design and the pastel colors of the widget chat panel. I like the service speed and the high level of the server availability.

Cons

Impossible to let the customer upload a file or send a file. So to overcome this issue, I use links to my Dropbox. To my mind configuration panel is a bit messy. For example, chat behaviour set up is hidden far in the background of the software. In the other hand, a lot of useless functions are in foreground. For instance, functions used only by big companies are always on first page. It would be clever to offer a configuration panel according the need and/or the kind of customer.

Abimbola from IROKO Partners Limited

Effective but a mobile app is a must.

Pros

Userlike has a clear and clean user interface, which affects my daily work experience as an helpdesk support officer positively. User like provides me with archives of my past communication with web visitors and this gives me a better idea of previous issues a particular visitor has had,this is especially helpful if the visitor is coming back to complain about an issue earlier addressed. User like provides my organizations support department with adequate online support whenever we need it and our customer care team has obviously learnt one or two things from them over the last two year period.

Cons

Lack of a mobile app. Has made it difficult working from home.I will like to be able to multi-task during times when I am responding to our customers while working from home(weekends). However this isn't the case,as I must be on sit with my pc whenever I am to use User like.

Pratik from Amagi Media Labs

Industry: Broadcast Media

User friendly | Supports offline messaging | Supports sending custom data for user identification

I have been using Userlike since a few months. It is very user-friendly to use. I am from a software background and found it pretty easy to integrate the APIs, in the application.

Pros

- Identification of users is very accurate. Email, mobile and name are the default keys that help in identifying the keys. You can also store custom data through session. - APIs are well documented to help set it up - Support provided by the team is also very good. Just message them and they get back asap. - The best part, they promote startups! - If you are offline and if someone needs support and messages through the app, you are notified via email.

Cons

- Email received for offline messages, is sometimes delayed, though never missed. - On closing a chat window, the operator cannot send a message back to the user. So you need to be careful to not close the window until the chat is over. Multiple users chat is supported, though. You can keep switching chats as and when you want.

Oscar from Spectranet Limited

Impressive customer support.

Pros

Userlike provides my team with analytical insights about our website traffic which our sales and marketing and product design departments have found very useful over the years.While also providing us with great support on every occasion when we have needed an helping hand with the Userlike program. I particularly will commend the selflessness of two reps of the Userlike support team , who have at times gone out of their way ,just to ensure we get the best experience using Userlike.

Cons

New agents we introduce to Userlike , take almost a week to fully figure out the navigation of this program and this is a pointer that it isn't an intuitive customer support program to use. Userlike's user interface must be re-engineered for the best experience for helpdesk agents.

Ekateryna from Liulingo

Perfect chat for us

We use it for online English school website. It's much more attractive for clients

Pros

Most of all I liked few things - how it looks, for both sides, support and client; it's easy to make all needed settings and there was no need to instruct support how to use it; and most of all, that it's possible to follow support's work in real time - I can check conversations as soon as they're done, as well as to get notifications if someone went ofline. There are many other options, which I haven't try yet, such as analitycs, surways and deep configurations. But as I see for now, this chat has all essential and advanced options which are easy and convenient for use.

Cons

Haven't found yet. Maybe sometimes not sure about whether notifications still work for me, so enter there to reload the page. Also maybe would be nice if pop up notifications about new chats to support remain visible untill they react

Bukola from DRS Data Services

Affordable and effective.

Pros

Userlike is easy to install,and has got a dependable customer care team ; who are always of positive assistance anytime we have needed to liaise with them to resolve complaints and bugs. We are provided with good analytical stats. about visitors who access our websites or app ; and that has been useful for the marketing team to tweak our marketing plans and strategy towards acquiring more users.

Cons

Userlike does not provide a smartphone app. for customer care teams,to be able to access the Userlike chat program without a pc. In this day and age , this is a letdown.

Tobias from KlimaschutzAgentur im Landkreis Reutlingen gGmbH

Easy and fast setup of the software. Team members are invited with a few clicks.

Quick and easy communication with customers directly through the website.

Pros

Cons

Too bad that not all functions are already available in the small packages. If a large package needs to be purchased to use the complete functionality. This is usually worth for smaller businesses, as we are not one. As for the chat volume is too small.

Nick from ConferenceBadges.co.uk

There's a lot 'under the hood'

Ability to deliver customer service more quickly and efficiently at the point of purchase.

Pros

If you read the Userlike web site and don't delve into the documentation, you'd be forgiven for thinking it's quite light on features, so I'd encourage you to read up. It is actually both broad and deep in feature set. We've also found while setting this up that the Userlike support team take their own medicine - even though we're only on the free trial so far, being able to reach out to a support person via live chat is effortless and quick.

Cons

This is probably the case with most live chat software, but we find it difficult to ensure the customer always gets through to an active operator quickly, as our team are not sitting at their desks all day. It is easy to go offline if you remember to do it when you leave your desk, but this is going to be a difficult habit to learn. If there was a more automated way to avoid operators who are idle then this would make Userlike a killer live chat app.

Lisa from Tower Capital

Very easy and sufficent way to help our business

We signed up to Userlike sometime towards the end of last year, very impressive so far. We havent had a single issue with this app, however if we have a techincal fault the staff has always been brilliant at resolving it very quickly. This is so easy to use especially for an internet based company like ourselves.

Pros

Easy, quick, sufficient, great addition to our business, multiple users can be added under one account, very fairly priced. Overall really happy :)

Nguyen from F88 Financial Service

Good value for money in overall despite few instabilities in oeration

A good value for money, specially for small and medium size company with lots of useful features and exceptional ease of use

Pros

Very easy to use menu and dashboard. Powerful configuration, specially wording config. Chat butler is simple kind of bot but quite interesting, surprisingly at the entry-level pricing. Features like data export and chat-URL-source tracking are essentially useful to us to track down and measure digital marketing activities. Pricing is competitive given ranges of features provided. Package Team shall fit majority of small and medium business.

Cons

A capable chat bot would be useful even at a premium. Some instabilities are noted such as chat disappeared when both agent and customer were actually online, customers were shown offline message when agent was online

Tony from Looking Local Limited

Simple to set up and use

With a need to interact more closely with our site visitors, Userlike provided the answer in a simple interface that can be installed with one line of code

Pros

The features and integration options are what made Userlike our first choice of chat app

Cons

The trial period a bit short to properly evaluate before signing up to a plan

James from Names.Of.London Ltd

Use this for webchat on a busy site - does a great job

contact with sales leads that otherwise we would have missed - they are reluctant to fill out a form and mostly are just looking for some reassurance about their product selection. A little reassurance results in a sale instead of an abandoned cart.

Pros

Different widget configurations means I can make a different approach for sales leads or tech support. The sales chat can be more proactive, and the tech support more passive. They also have a simple conversation feature that we may use for out-of-hours / busy times as it's a little more friendly than just asking a user to fill in a form. Works with standard desktop chat clients, so online/away works really well.

Cons

The help page on mobile was out-of-date and didn't include a known issue that causes the text to become tiny, for which there is a simple answer. The graph showing chat frequency is good, but the entire section labelled "Analytics" is blank - its a cost option, but odd to show it all blank.

John from Barrington Watch Winders

An excellent system for a small-medium sized business

Pros

The software is at a good price with all the necessary features required by a small to medium-sized enterprise.

Cons

Slightly clunky UI both from the back end user's perspective and also the limited range of options fr how the chat window appears on your website.

Jae from Internet Services

Free trial gives great insight into how live chat can help grow your business

Pros

The free trial helped us understand the number of people we were missing on a daily basis. All those potential customers (read: $$$) that connected, looked around, and left without ordering. During the trial, we started responding to live chat messages (thanks to the widget that is actually EASY to install on even an old HTML based website) and sometimes even proactively offering a chat to users when they first arrived or landed on a certain page. The management interface to watch for visitors and respond to chats is simple and nicely featured, and the live chat widget on the user side is clean and easy to understand.

Cons

Our only feedback is that it would be nice if we weren't automatically logged out after X period of time, because of the infrequency of chats sometimes we exceed the idle time and aren't logged in for all potential chat sessions (read: $$$).

Philipp from my Boo GmbH

A good working tool with lots of features - without getting lost in configuration

Pros

+ Very good usability + all texts can be customized / translated + working times can be defined + API + Very good live chat support from userlike + DSGVO conformity + ...

Cons

- no mobile apps yet, but in development

Alexandre from PhotoProf

Efficient and easy to use

Pros

Implementation is very easy and the widget works perfectly on every browser. It was immediately adopted by our customers who declared they were reassured to be able to chat with someone human to discover our products and confirm their order on our website.

Cons

We sometimes forget to log in to the chat panel. This is entirely our fault but the result is that the chat widget doesn't appear on our website at all when this happens. But we could set the software so that a contact form appears instead.

Aditya from Admen Creative

Simple, Elegant, User-Friendly, & filled with Features.

Pros

I have been testing a lot of Live Chat tools lately for a new Startup. I came across Userlike after going through a lot of reviews. I was looking for an affordable tool but also filled with features that can enhance the user experience of the website visitors and would be easy to operate on the backend. When I came across UserLike, I tried and tested it, and I instantly knew this is exactly the tool I've been looking for. The best things about UserLike are: - Easy to set up. - Affordable pricing. - Ease of use. - Feature packed. - Customer Support is just awesome.

Cons

There aren't really that many cons for the tool itself, but a few of them I'd point out are: - No smartphone apps. - UI/UX of the Chat panel could be better. - Takes some time to tinker with everything and get it to set up the way you want.

Boris from Hobex AG

very nice to use this tool, Support is very fast an easy

Pros

Cons

sometimes i lose the Connection, when a user is online(perhaps the Problem is on customer side). The warning when someone is in Chat should work better.

Darko from Liulingo

Excellent prouct

After tryong out a number of other products, Userlike Live chat is by far the best product we have used and we plan to continue doing so. Than you for making this solution and for contantly inproving it.

Pros

The product is very functional, but to ephasize one of the options that is most useful for us is the ability to use it in multiple languages and that the automatic responses are very precise and informative to the users.

Cons

So far we have not encountered any major disikes, but maybe the configuration of the operatiors is not so easilay visable from some panels. This is a bit confusing for our employes when setting ther profiles.

Florian from Phocus

Great Live Chat Tool for our Wordpress Page

Pros

Very easy to set up, great customer support from Userlike Very supportive especially for Startups Easy connection to Slack and Trello

Cons

Would be great to have an app as well (especially to check offline messages) - Getting notifications via Slack helps already though

Better service, support for Startups

Ahmed from Dallas Daily Inc

Provides us with key analytic insights.

Pros

Userlike provides our business with analytical insights into customers who visit our website. From source of traffic, time spent on the website, past number of visit, bounce rate etc This insights ensure we make the best decisions to move our business forward.

Cons

Userlike is not intuitive and has a clustered user interface, which makes it difficult for users to fully navigate this software, especially for first time users.

Svetlana from Free Lense PhotoGraphic

Industry: Photography

My Userlike Experience

Userlike Live Chat is a great tool when it comes to engaging my website visitors in a conversation and answering their questions in an informal manner then and there.

Pros

Very user-friendly. Extremely easy to modify the functionality and the look of a widget to match the website you are using it on. I love info pop-ups next to each feature. For someone like me, who has no 'operator' experience with live chats, it makes understanding and configuring a widget a breeze.

Cons

I wish there was a messenger-type pop up window for an operator to type answers in. I think it would feel more natural.

Weyrich from EB Eyes and Brains Communications UG & Co. KG

Forward-Thinking Chatbot made in Germany

We try to reduce the number of repetitive e-mails on how to cash in vouchers. The product is made for helping with just that.

Pros

The interface was very clean and tidy, there were many incentives to start implementing and helping to get started. Usually, that level of user experience is rather only to be seen in the U.S. But in this case, it is made in Germany - with quality made in Germany. I also liked that it combines many web chat streams so that the employee just has to open one interface. That way it is also GDPR compliant as based in Europe - also it is very good for clients who prefer servers in Germany.

Cons

The connectivity of the chatbot to the facebook chat messenger is not yet there. But I understand that it is not just "like that" as many things like GDPR and Facebook, not yet even to start with the technical details are heavy to solve.

Reasons for Choosing Userlike

Because the alternatives are all based in in the U.S. and thus not per se GDPR compliant.

Tobias from Cotraco GmbH

very nice, small improvements possible

Better customer support

Pros

Easy integration, lots of functionality, helps to support me in my business, gives me a lot of insights, easy payment plan

Cons

The "hallo sie sprechen mit...." colour needs to be adjustable already in the team version. Out colour is yellow and by using that, this line is not readable. Screenshot for Operators without customer approval may be violating data privacy rules. Explanation texts are not sufficient enough. Mpre tutorials would be nice. Goals finction needs also to be more customizable e.g. my goal is 5 star ratings for chats not a site visit

Simeon from idsl Mels

Easy to use Live-Chat Software

The implementation in General is easy and the Chat-Panel is well designed. The Support seems to be competent and quick. Also what you get for your money is in comparison to other companies really good. In general I can recommend Userlike.

Pros

One of the main reasons, why Userlike is interesting for us, is the integration of Whatsapp. In addition, other Messengers are possible. Furthermore it is easy to install and easy to use. Just simply copy a Javascript Code and implement it in your Websites code and the integration is done. It is easy to customize the Chat widget. The Chat-Panel is well designed and gives a good overview.

Cons

We had some problems with the integration of Whatsapp and Whatsapp deactivated our Whatsapp Account due to strange activities.

Neil from Containers Direct

Use this daily to communicate with browsers on our website. Inquiries have risen since we have started and great to get immediate feedback on our service and website from visitors. Pushing our company to upgrade to benefit from more features. Keep up the good work.

Pros

Ease of use Quick application Nice interface

Cons

Sometimes the chats can be unevenly spread between users however usually solved with rejigging of the settings.

JOhan from Mefirst.be

Easy chat

Have been testing. Nice to hear customers talk and ask questions. Allows you to understand your business better

Pros

Easy to implement and easy to understand what to do and how to configurate. All options present as far as we can see.

Cons

Nothing special. Just struggled a bit with priorities : you can fix hours for live chat. On the other hand each operator can be on or off duty. If not in live chat hours and you keep your operator post on duty it seems to take the lead. If you forget to close your life chat as an operator, people think you'are online.

Sofiane from SMi Distribution

Industry: Computer Hardware

Very intuitive and really easy to use. The features are complete and the interface very easy to use.

Many things: provide a quick response to our Clients, our Users, assist them in live, understand their navigation and their needs in real time etc.

Pros

The great ease to configure the widget with a possibility to customize it in Team mode. The simultaneous discussion of 10 chats per operator is very appreciated to be present all the time. The shortcuts and the information in the chat panel are very useful to optimize the discussion.

Cons

Some small ergonomic points in the chat panel (the chat window is not in full page) and the information on the right that opens automatically even if we close them. Missing the ability to recognize the Customers who are connected to their space on our shop, impossible to identify them automatically...

Isabel from D&R Formación y Consultoría SL

The program meets the expectations quite well. It's really easy to set up.

A simple option to interact with customers who visit our website.

Pros

Has a special plan for startup It integrates very easily into the wordpress we use. It has a great variety of options to configure the graphic aspect and its behavior. It has a bot that makes the offline conversation with the client more interactive It would emphasize its integrations with other programs like Freshdesk for example.

Cons

No triggers to configure based on user behavior. You do not have the option to acquire a license for a single agent.

Ariel from PerfectSkin Company

Industry: Cosmetics

Good but not intuitive

speed in implementation, easy way to use an API like this, a dashboard with good user interface

Pros

I liked the interface, as well as the basic and initial configuration of profile and wigets. Also the ease to apply the button in your web page.

Cons

I had a problem integrating with Facebook, since I did not find the ID app, until I noticed that it should be public. I also believe that you should be able to integrate another user that is already registered in an easier way, as well as enable some similar to owner privileges to other operator

Jim from Next Quest

So far, so good. Completely satisfied with no complaints.

Pros

I've been testing the software over the last few weeks and have found it to be very easy to use. Set up and configuration haven't been. problem. It works just like I hoped it would. As our nonprofit grows, I expect it will be a valuable tool in communicating with potential clients.

Cons

This is my first foray into this type of software, so I'm not an experienced user who knows how to push the envelope when I'm testing Userlike. Thus far, however, I haven't found any issues with its functionality.

Peter from Healthcare

Industry: Mental Health Care

First time user

We needed another mechanism for clients to make contact with us in real time and instead of a telephone. Still a newby with this and playing with setup options to accommodate the business. Userlike looks like it will do the job.

Pros

The application was simple to add to our website. Customization was reasonably straight forward. Support were instantly on the go and keen to assist. There are several videos available to help with setup

Cons

I would like to add further comments in between fields in the registration part of the widget.

September 2015

Terrelle from UrBema LLC.

September 2015

A Well Designed Online Chat Program for All Businesses

Pros

The user interface is very clean and easy to see what's going on when you log into the dashboard. The support appears to be very responsive. I got greeted immediately as soon as I signed up for the trail.

Cons

As far as the product, it is pretty sound, However, I think not having a help ticketing system built-in will hurt it's chances of really being a one-stop shop for a business' support.

Dona from Grasslands Recruitment Specialists

We've just started trying this product and, so far so good! Easy to use, professional, & economical

Pros

Met our needs for an economical, professional looking live-chat. Being able to distinguish user hours based on geography is great! Easy to set-up on the various pages on our website with differing widgets per page was an unexpected surprise. The setup was quite user-friendly and intuitive.

Cons

Would be nice to establish priority on the operators. Right now it appears to be alphabetical. It would be nice to be able to establish who should be first, second, etc. per widget.

Naz from Infinite Vapour

Excellent Piece of Software

Very nice, I would recommend this software to anyone who is a small business starting out wanting to give their customers a personal feel with assisting them live on the site.

Pros

I loved the ease of use on the website, the design and functionality of the website makes it a joy to use.

Cons

Nothing much to complain about to be honest, everything worked and took little effort to get setup (PrestaShop). I only got lost once changing the available times of the chat module as I couldn't find the correct page in the settings.

Sebastian from LexisNexis

Industry: Information Services

Easy to use and GDPR-proof

We want to consult prospects on our website.

Pros

Easy to use and even quite easy to implement. You need some time to walk through all settings but they are already drilled down to a minimum. Awesome and quick customer service.

Cons

Payment through invoice, even for low monthly payments would be nice. The chat feature is about to be retired and replaced by a new feature which is available in beta only for now. That currently makes it a little confusing.

user-friendly and GDPR-proof

Philipp from Babyartikel.de

We implemented the snippet in less then 5 minutes at our page and could start chatting.

Super-easy implementation and fast insights about the incoming questions.

Pros

We were curious about what kind of questions our customers will ask and what resources we had to provide to serve good quality responses to the incoming questions. It's a big advantage that Userlike comes with a 2 weeks, free test period and a super simple installation. Literally, after 5 minutes we have been able to chat with our customers. You simply register at the website, get your snippet to implement at your CMS or shop system and start chatting.

Cons

We tested the full version. The free and cheaper versions will have limited functionality. We did not test this yet. The only negative point we found: if all operators are offline, the chat widget still shows up in the front-end. We would prefer the chat button to disappears if no operator is available.