Browse Podbean Reviews

CharRon from A Serious Production

Industry: Broadcast Media

Podbean give my podcast power

Podbean allows you 2 hours of free podcast time to try out podcasting and only $9 a month / $108 annual plan is pretty good.

Pros

I enjoy the third party integration. I am able to setup Mailchimp, Auphonic, and Resonate immediately after I upload a episode. I am glad of all the streaming service provider that are at my disposal. They even have tutorials on how to set them up. I am starting to use the live streaming program for my movie viewing .

Cons

Since Anchor has landed, it is a hard sell to new customers that don't see podcast as a long process to use. But I understand that I still have ownership of my episode when I move podcast hosting sites. I do wish that patreon was a free addon to the basic plan.

Reasons for Choosing Podbean

The security and the reliability that it give me and my episodes to shine.

Riccardo from Woodaeon

Podbean really seems to give podcasters everything they need

Pros

Podbean is one of the few media hosts that really seems to give podcasters pretty much everything they need from start to finish. In particular, I like that Podbean lets you: – share your podcast content to different platforms – easily edit a web page that's automatically created and that accompanies each episode that you publish – different podcast monetization avenues – the ability to live stream your episodes in real-time and even have guests or a co-host call in – join its free community of podcasters to network and learn from others – host video content (perfect if you are considering using or adding video for your show) – mobile app you can use to record, publish episodes, listen to podcasts, go live, and get paid

Cons

The analytics don't seem as accurate and "complete" as on other platforms and depending on what you need, you may end up paying quite a bit for your Podbean plan

brad from Hypro

Industry: Machinery

zero customer support

Pros

It is fairly easy to upload your podcast.

Cons

Zero support, on a review site it was stated that they had phone support, they do not. The tutorials they use to walk you through the distribution cluster f, are not up to date and when I asked they sent me the out to date video.

Reasons for Choosing Podbean

because alleged support.

Jessica from Embodied Movement

Always learning

Podbean is one of the saved apps in my "listening" category on my phone. I go to it frequently to listen to one of my favorite go-to educational resources. Easy, accessible, and delivers the info I'm looking for.

Pros

I was introduced to Podbean because a particular influencer I follow posted a podcast here, so of course I had to listen! I found Podbean easy to use. I like the aesthetic, layout, and organization of the recordings.

Cons

Thankfully I didn't come across any glitches or friction. I guess my only "complaint" would be that I wasn't inspired to explore Podbean outside of the one podcast I came to listen to. I'd attribute this more to user error (me!) than the platform. Having said that...now I want to go explore :)

Kevin from northern ventilatilatilation

top quality music streaming

my favorite music updated with the click of a button. amazing

Pros

The thing i like the most about podbean is that it's very easy to use and i can find weekly updates on my favorite music and podcasts by my favorite dj's. Just by clicking the follow button the latest podcast is already there next time you use the app

Cons

I love this app and i can't fault it at all. I'd give it 5 stars

Jeff from Ascension Lutheran Church

An affordable way to begin a podcast

It was easy, streamlined, and well designed. I loved it.

Pros

The features for the price. A new podcaster with just a phone could do a decent job with this platform, and the price is beyond reasonable.

Cons

I’m not a computer novice. So I could use open source software to do most of what Podbean can do for free, but it requires more knowledge and resources to do it that way.

Samuel from NIIT

Adding more features

Podbean has really help I and my team around the world of coming on board to have a long chat

Pros

Currently,podbean is the best app of reaching out to people worldwide

Cons

Podbean should add an image feature or sticker feature and a voice record button

Jason from Victory Outreach Milwaukee

My Podbean Review

Pros

It’s easy to use and it’s affordable as well

Cons

Nothing really I’m really happy with the product

Osarumwense from TatafoHQ

A review of podbean

Pros

I like this this app because it is easily accessible. It runs smoothly without glitch. I like the download option as well. Great functionality!

Cons

I am yet to experience any negative thing with Podbean...

Taylor from GMA

Good for podcast home base

Pros

Easy to find podcasts for listening on handheld devices or computer

Cons

No issues while using podbean, similar to other apps though

Matt from ViaQuest

Not great

Not a good overall experience. And their customer support team ignored me on Twitter.

Pros

There are some podcasts available on podbean that you can’t find anywhere else. It is pretty easy to use.

Cons

Podbean often can’t “remember” where you left off on a podcast so if you close the app, you may have to search through the podcast to find where you left off. This is awful. I tweeted at their customer support and they never answered.

Jeff from Eastern University

Great podcast app

I discovered some of my favorite podcasts through Podbean, but I often bounce between Podbean and Apple Podcasts as I can hardly tell a difference.

Pros

Podbean is a great app that lets users discover and listen to podcasts. Honestly, it has every feature that the Apple Podcast app has. At least the components I care about - finding and listening to podcasts!

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about Podbean. A fine alternative to the Apple Podcasts app.

Ben from William James Development

Good Tool For Both Beginner And More Advanced Podcasters

Overall, I'm very happy with Podbean. As a beginner ,it has plenty of features on the free plan and I imagine that if/when I need more features, the paid plans will be more than suitable. I would recommend Podbean to anyone with a passing interest in starting out podcasting.

Pros

As a beginner just starting out with podcasting, Podbean is really useful. The feature set is pretty great on the free plan. You can easily submit to podcast directories such as Apple and Google direct from Podbean's interface. You can also connect to your social media accounts and get your own podcast home page. Finally, it has excellent stats for you to browse through, such as number of downloads by time of day, user retention, audience location etc

Cons

You can't publish to Spotify without having a paid account but considering the rest of the feature set, I think this is a minor inconvenience

Gil from 208585182

Good podcast app

Pros

It's very easy to access my favorite podcast with this app

Cons

Sometimes I could not find my favorite podcast creators