• icon"I love the free version of this audio service versus the competition because it has the most user friendly interface & has enough songs you'd like to make a playlist."
  • icon"Soundcloud is very easy to use with an amazing user friendly interface. Playlist uploading, track adding to the playlists and naming the playlists are very useful features."
  • icon"Love that the color scheme is fluid and shines bright (orange!) to elicit a fun experience."
  • icon"I don't like how it can lag at times or it takes very long to load."
  • icon"I mostly dislike the random selection of songs that start playing once my song of choice is over."
  • icon"There are also a lot of fake profile bots, that comment with generic scam tactics."

All SoundCloud Reviews

Luis

August 2022

SoundCloud

I have been quite pleased with SoundCloud overall. It was intimidating at first because I was very new to the platform but it was not hard to learn at all. I also love how easy it is to see who my audience is and where they are from. This lets me get a better idea of how big my audience is.

Pros

What I like is how easy it is to start on SoundCloud and start growing an audience. It's all very simple for new users.

Cons

I don't like how it can lag at times or it takes very long to load. This not only annoys me but my audience as well.

Marta

November 2022

SoundCloud is made for music lovers!

I love it! Right now fresh podcast is streaming from Soundcloud!

Pros

I am using SoundCloud for a very long time already and I will never stop! All the music I ever appreciated is in one place thanks to SoundCloud! I follow all the musicians I liked or got interested in - so not any single new release will go unnoticed! I also like very much that you can keep track of all the comments you leave - sometimes I simply mark the part of podcast I like so I can revisit it anytime!

Cons

I think everything was thought through very well: for both artist and listener.

Ahmet Bugra

ABS_SpundCloud

I use it as a music producer in the hip hop field

Pros

music producers have social media. There is no other alternative

Cons

In-app purchases are very expensive. It is almost impossible to buy because of the exchange rate difference in my country (Turkey).

Friedman

November 2022

Soundcloud is a whole music industry.

I am growing my fans with this platform as "Crane Holyf" and believe me so far everything is looking good. I will not switch for another platform. This serves as a social media also . I love it.

Pros

It is easy to use , uploads more songs , it can distribute which means one can get to monetize, track all type of progress as they grow.

Cons

I love it but i feel like plans should be multiple to accommodate everyone especially the upcoming artists who are earning less through their work.

Emirhan

June 2022

Soundcloud is good

I am usually use for listening music and publishing.

Pros

Platform that makes music the most social.

Cons

The storage provided for the trial version may not be a problem for someone who listens to a little bit of music, but it is a bit of a problem for the publisher.

Tibor

September 2022

Important too especially for reviews and collaboration

SoundCloud plays an important role for our business as we work in the entertainment and media business, it connects us with composers and allows us to find the songs we need for our work

Pros

It's free to listen to songs from composers therefore easy to find songs you're looking for

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find songs because so many composers with so many songs are available

La nube y el sonido

Pros

Como repetí, es extremadamente sencilla de usar, además de que integra a la comunidad de manera eficiente, conoci muchas artistas excelentes en la plataforma

Cons

Creo que una nueva interfaz no le haría mal, de alguna manera siento que se ha estancado en esa parte.

Kenny

Music promotion

Pros

You can have your songs released to the public.

Cons

You must get a pro version to be able to access all features. It costs $.

Fabián

Industry: Music

the best platform to advertise

The experience of using the platform is completely positive, functional, it can suggest new artists if you are listening to music, but if you are an artist it is an immense support in your promotion

Pros

In the free version it catches you with all the functionalities it has and I love the link with other platforms to advertise as an artist

Cons

I really like the platform a lot, I would not speak of something bad because it is an excellent software, it could only improve the status a little before other platforms

Jacob

Industry: Consumer Electronics

October 2022

SoundCloud open source music platform

I love it I’ve posted albums that were demos and prereleases and I’ve also consumed media through the platform there’s a long of variation and a sense of like a nice community to post with other upcoming artists

Pros

The software is amazing to use, it allows artists to post music with have the choice info staying independent while still making a big impact in there career.

Cons

The software has issues with uploading sometimes but once you get the hang of it it’s nice

Use something else

Pros

Soundcloud was good for use of the free trial and temporary listening experience

Cons

However, the software is hard to navigate and cleaner, better music platforms exist

Elizabeth

Industry: Computer Networking

I love soundcloud

Pros

I have used SoundCloud since middle school and I love being able to find new music and podcasts!!!

Cons

That there isn't a lot of main stream artists and podcast on it. They could add a little more variety but overall jfs rather good!

November 2022

Different platform in a good way

its super mega easy to used. You can find a lot of mixes there, cool music, soundtracks.. I actually really enjoy soundcloud, maybe the design is not as cool and simple as other streaming platforms but its more open for new musicians that want to enter to the music industry. I love the remixes and mixes they hay in Soundcloud, I can't find them in other platform. the platform design, could be more organized and attractive so it can caught the public eye and make you always stay in the app. Another thing is that you need to stay in the app otherwise whatever you're listening would stop.

Pros

Cons

the platform design, it could be more organized and attractive so it can caught the public eye and make you always stay in the app. Another thing is that you need to stay in the app otherwise whatever you're listening would stop.

Reasons for switching to SoundCloud

because it has more features and the design its simpler. Sometimes I go back to soundcloud but I use the two of them

Nazim

great music experience

there is no better music program. this is the most special of all. more comprehensive. great

Pros

This is the best music program I've used. dj recordings and special sounds. that's great dude

Cons

It's pushing the internet quota. It can use less MB. can i download

Reasons for switching to SoundCloud

less expensive

Uzair

Soundcloud Review

I am using sound cloud from last 5 years overall i had very good experience with soundcloud it has very amazing user friendly interface

Pros

Sound cloud is very good application for listening songs, new songs are uploaded timely and even you can also upload song’s, music, in your account and every sound cloud user will have access to listen the song you can search songs by artists, song lyrics, movie name and you can also like songs and can listen them without internet.

Cons

There is nothing least like on soundcloud but there is one problem liked songs which you can listen without internet access some time that songs are automatically unstreamed and are not played without internet.

Fred

A gift for underground and indie musician

Soundcloud made me one of the most focused indie artist by providing enough tools and features to develop and improve the quality of my tracks . I enjoyed knowing the new artists and listening to some new voices without knowing them and just sit back and enjoy the quality . The idea of this platform is pure and simple and It s nothing but a futuristic tool to help the indie artists.

Pros

Soundcloud was the most helpful and supportive app for underground and indie musicians . The track and album uploading features are countless and it has high engagement among the fellow artists and musician . It encouraged me to keep doing my job and raised my motivation by every single feedback I recieved from the listener It was delightful to see a community of artists and musician with pure and untouched talent.

Cons

The number of tracks for trial version is low I wish the app could allow us to have at least 3 more tracks but no complain I always try to renew the subscription to avoid having these problems .

Manuel Eduardo