What are Acadle users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Acadle software through verified user reviews

• icon"The first thing I like about Acadle is its ease of use. The interface is very clean, modern and easy to navigate as a result, it was easy for me to create the course."
  • icon"Super easy to use, I get enough credits for my students, and cheaper than what I've seen on the market. Also customer service is great."
  • icon"The gamification and leaderboard features make Acadle a very full-featured and appealing LMS solution - increasing the interaction and interests of students."
  • icon"There's no way to translate the backend / dashboard."
  • icon"Unless you're paying for a higher tier license, you'll have the Acadle branding. Which for me at as a very small in volume, but quite demanding client base is a bit of a catch 22."
  • icon"Thumbnail pictures come out grainy which makes the brand look less premium. Also file upload limits are low which makes it hard to upload certain types of content."

Browse all Acadle Reviews

• Have you used Acadle and would like to share your experience with others?

Simplicity and power for your team and students

Acadle is easy to digest. Straightforward settings and options make it easy to jump in and begin building your course, without a steep learning curve.

Pros

Simplicity and features. Things like gamification and certificates help encourage engagement and interactivity. Some of the social/community features are helpful as well, and easy to use. I feel that any LMS should be easy at first glance, because if people have to learn how to use the tool, it takes away from the attention to the material they are there to absorb - Acadle does a good job at providing a natural and consistent experience.

Cons

Really wish there was a better focus on mobile, such as a generic app portal, and eventually even white-labeled apps to easily provide a more modern experience for students. Also wish there were some more unique and native integrations to help with my specific workflows.

Reasons for choosing Acadle

Ease of setup, white labeling, integrations, pricing

Stephen

Acadle Customer Review

It is like a dream come true to find an online training program that has this many bells and whistles in it. Here is a list of all the features: Custom Domain, Multi-tenant Data Storage (Security), Advanced Editor, FREE SSL Ceritificate, Loom Youtube etc. 1 click preview, Mobile Friendly Acadmies, Login page & Dashboard Pixel, Announcements, SEO for your Academy, Multiple Lesson & User type, Lead tracking with Pixels, Certifications, Analytics, Media Hosting, Third Party content embedding, Live Video Streaming (3rd Party), Your Own SMTP, Drip Email Campaign, Google Analytics Integration, Gamification, Custom Registration Fields, Leaderboard, Lesson Unlock feature, Levels, Webhook API, Custom Badges, Multi-languages, Custom Certificate Templates, Integrations, SaaS Widgets, Payment Gateway, Custom Fonts & Styles, Conversion Pixel Tracking, Mobile SDK.

Pros

The fact that you can have multiple courses all tied into one program. Plus, I love how they have their own built-in sales platform letting you sell your course. Then the customer can get instant access to it after their payment is made.

Cons

The fact that it is missing an affiliate engine that would allow successful students to resell the course and make a commission profit off of just recommending it to their friends.

Reasons for choosing Acadle

Because of the personal support and training I got out of it. With all the other platforms I felt like I had no help and no guidance.

Reasons for switching to Acadle

ClickFunnles was more made for selling than training.

Replied August 2021

Ross

Decent for what you pay, but beware of your content getting deleted

Its' a decent platform, but needs refinement before its ready for the big time.

Pros

It's a decent product for the price you pay.

Cons

A glitch in the Acadle system deleted a significant amount of my training content. The support team (co-founder) told me the content could be recovered but that it wasn't worth their time. So that was a fairly terrible experience.

Price

Has everything I need and flexibility

So far Acadle has enough solid features at an affordable price and an active developer, so I am happy with the product and optimistic for the future.

Pros

I have found that the education management system is quite robust. It offers everything I might need natively and also offers easy options to pull in outside content.

Cons

I wish it offered a native payment gateway or more payment integrations. They also appear to be a bit slow in completing their roadmap features but they do seem to be active. Some more course marketing features would be welcome like push notifications.

Reasons for choosing Acadle

I believe Acadle will be the easiest to incorporate into my other Saas using webhooks.

Reasons for switching to Acadle

I switched to streamline my wordpress site.

Gabriel

Acadle: Great Product, Awesome Founder

Pros

Light, practical, complete. The discussion board in the activities is amazing, and so is the gamification

Cons

If they released a mobile version that could be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play, it would be fantastic

Reasons for choosing Acadle

For being the most complete among all I've seen, and also the one that met our needs exactly (we are a school).

Reasons for switching to Acadle

Coassemble is very slow, it takes time to load screens and activities. We've had a lot of complaints. Google Classroom does not have gamification built in, and all attempts to create this within the platform, take the student elsewhere.

A great LMS

It has been quite a creative experience making courses. I was dreading the idea of having to develop and author a lot of content but this platform has made it quite a joy. How are uses really like the simplicity of the front-end. You can make certificates and badges which keep students engaged and focused.

Pros

The platform is easy to set up and looks great for our clients. Everything is customisable which means that users see your brand. It's easy to design a course and the lessons look great and engaging.

Cons

Not a lot really, as with any learning management system, we are always looking for the developer to do things slightly differently. They are working on a number of integrations and the interactivity is already good.

Reasons for choosing Acadle

The reviews were already very good and the pricing was very competitive.

Nduka

Great Product for Online Learning Management

Its been a very positive experience using the tool thus far.

Pros

The product is easy to setup and easy to use. Setting up courses is not complicated. With this product, it is easy to focus on course creation and not website development and management.

Cons

I would like to see some landing pages available. This is on the roadmap for the product so I am excited about the possibilities.

Reasons for switching to Acadle

I wanted to be able to focus exclusively on developing my courses and content without the stress of managing WordPress plugins and conflicts.

Inga

Very easy to set up and lovely simple interface

Pros

I like the simplicity and sleek look of the platform. Tried many LMS and owns LTD of many but still haven't set up my school due to various limitations. I find the Acadle very flexible to build/ integrate many different content types. Definitelly a worth purchase.

Cons

I would like a little more storage, but can always embed from other platforms so hopefully it won't limit much.

Reasons for switching to Acadle

Flexibility when creating content and available functionality without extra cost.

Response from Acadle

Thanks :)

Linda

I love Acadle

Pros

I find it intuitive and easy to create courses.

Cons

I have not found anything yet that I don't like.

Reasons for choosing Acadle

Felt like the creator cares about adding new functions and making this product continue to get even better. Teachable seems to not improve upon itself. It is big and cumbersome.

Replied August 2021

Joe

Acadle is GREAT of COURSE(s)

Pros

Love the ease of use with Acadle. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is constantly completing items on Acadle's roadmap, and support is great. Acadle's dashboard setup is great and signing up students is easier than i thought.

Cons

At first not having all payment options but now they are arriving and more on the roadmap.

Reasons for choosing Acadle

Acadle seemed to have more potential and a higher ceiling. Acadle's [SENSITIVE CONTENT] interacts with his users and listens to feedback.

Wayne L.

ACADLE LMS - Top Pick in eLearning Course Space

Although it’s early stage development cycle and marketing feature-set may not be quite as exhaustive as many other mature LMS Marketing Giants out there, the simple design and inter-operability focused feature-set in this platform, in addition to the fast moving road-map of value-added and innovative offerings, promote confidence that this product will be a fast riser in this market.

Pros

Acadle is the prayer answered to our last 1½ year’s efforts to consolidate our online infrastructure from the many user tools pieced together over the years. It has become the solution that shows promise of being the Modern-Day LMS that is built for future adjustments and development. It has turned into the best match for integrating with our existing CRM (SuiteDash) and can quite possibly complete our consolidation exercise.

Cons

• Course Layout Theme Samples and other configuration templates will definitely boost productivity for non-creatives clientele in the web-design and portal development; • The addition or access to key training tools (e.g., White-Board) will be value-added considerations to make Acadle a tough act to beat as one of the most valued options in this LMS space.

Reasons for choosing Acadle

• Minimalist design and interface that can be easily integrated with existing platforms as well as being equally ready as a full-fledge LMS start-up; • Simple to use white label e-learning platform with lots of handy features that course creators need to adapt to the many varied training options; • Gamification, leaderboard, automated certificates and more that boost productivity and course engagement; • Hands-on tutor-student collaboration tools both in-session as well as for general communications and marketing purposes; • The admin dashboard and user interface is clean and intuitively noob friendly enough to get up and running in no time. • Excellent top-level administration system for team-members and multiple academies that consolidates and boosts owner usability and management. With all that being said, we are particularly excited that Acadle has turned into the best match for integrating with our existing CRM and can quite possibly complete our consolidation exercise.

Reasons for switching to Acadle

Many LMS users do not have great experience with technology, so the simple and clean interface offered by Acadle makes life easy and it is customizable to fit any design and theme layout. Being able to quickly setup the system to look and compliment everything as we needed was the best feeling and definitely added to our confidence in this being the best choice to build and aspire for future growth.

Hoang

I found a simple and effective LMS - with Acadle

Despite the areas of improvements, I still find Acadle a very helpful tool. It can help me to quickly set up and run courses, whether for internal or external course / lesson creation It can also help me with professional option of a full-featured LMS, and ease the student acceptance process which may take long time elsewhere. In short, an "instant system" for courses. Nowadays, I believe many people would like me appreciate such simple yet effective solution like Acadle.

Pros

What I like most about Acadle include: - It is simple to use and to deploy. I can create an academy, courses, topics and lessons in just 30 minutes, without not much efforts for setting up - The interface is clean and simple. It is very easy to navigate around, find the tools you need - The gamification and leaderboard features make Acadle a very full-featured and appealing LMS solution - increasing the interaction and interests of students - The quizzes have scoring feature, which is valuable to my use case of grading and scoring for certificate - Acadle has built-in certificate system - Integrations with other tools are superb - It is especially easy to embed widgets from third parties to Acadle courses, making lessons particularly interactive and attractive

Cons

A few points I would hope Acadle team to fix early: a. Payment system - it may not be helpful to only use Plugnpaid as a payment connection hub. Direct connections with Stripe / Paypal embedded in the app is strongly recommended. b. The quizzing system can be more helpful with more question types c. There should be landing pages and better decoration options for the courses (for marketing purposes)

Jerzy

Made for creators with simplicity in mind

Two words: TIME and EASY. I changed the LMS as my last software just finished his market life and I was looking for a simple white labelled solution for use with my recet and future courses. I've specific use: It should be JUST LMS (I'm using external landing pages and checkouts) and it fits my need 100%. I switched from my old LMS in HOURS to DAYS (not days to weeks if you know what I mean). Really good product to recommend creators similar to me.

Pros

Simplicity: of use, of implementation process, of integration with 3rd party apps. There are A LOT of LMS software on the market at the moment. Lot of features and possibilities. Fair to say: 95% of them have TOO MANY options to choose and implement which make the implementation process (and decision making) process FAR TOO COMPLICATED. There goes Acadle - simple and reliable white labelled LMS for creators like me and you. You can check the product before you buy and you WILL SEE the difference. It's the first time when I'm placing the review for a product here but seriously - this one is a game changer for me. Easy of use and starting from 0 to launch a digital course is a breath of fresh air in the LMS world. I'm giving 5stars for everything. PS. Their support worked on Sunday for me too. 5+ stars!

Cons

None. Some small changes are often welcome but the product fit exactly my goals and desires.

Reasons for choosing Acadle

Mix of features matched to my needs and easy of use/fast implementation process (after checking the trail version) were the main reasons to switch to Acadle.

Reasons for switching to Acadle

My last LMS announced the end of the life so I needed new one to switch.

Francisco

Amazing Simplicity

LMS software is expensive or you can build your own but it will take months of code or weeks in Wordpress, specially if you are starting and don't have a good return for your courses this is no good. Asadle is great for academies (charging or not) or even for marketing efforts and inbound promotion. Build your courses in minutes.

Pros

I have built Wordpress LMS sites with a bunch of plugins and headaches included. This is a very reliable and cost efficient solution that will help you build your own academy in minutes.

Cons

The lack of design features for the front end.

Great cost efficacy

Implementation time

Response from Acadle

ok

The Future of Agile Learning

Because the future of learning will be agile. There is no perfect way for learning, it all depends on the content, the person and the context (School, Onboarding, Skill Training). I found Acadle to be very progressive, in the last 6 months, it has added numerous features like if there was no tomorrow. Integration with other products has been fabulous, now that is agile and Acadle might be a future term used for "Agile Learning".

Pros

The flexibility to create any content quickly and easily

Cons

You cannot import content from other software in bulk so need to re-create it again. Should suport future LMS standard files.

White Labelling and simple UI

Poonam

Simple & Effective!

Pros

As a coach for children & parents, I wanted something simple yet engaging. As an Acadle Pro subscriber, I am super happy about the interface and the functionality. I can actually customise the whole experience for my students as it will allow me to show my students the progress they have made and also keep them motivated by adding in the gamification/ badges that the platform allows me to create. This simplicity of the platform really won me over, it's as simple as writing a blog on my website. It's a must-have for someone who is a coach or a trainer and has pre-recorded lesson plans to showcase. Do the work once and double up on saving time and energy.

Cons

I wish I could engage more students (within the same tier).

Reasons for choosing Acadle

It came as a strong recommendation from a dear friend. And then looked like a fun product that had a lot of functionality for engagement included. Plus because The platform resides on another server, I knew even if my website was down for a bit my Online academy won't be affected and my students will have access to their lessons at all times.

Bogdan

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Constantly Improving

I have had only positive experience with Acadle. It is becoming the number one choice for the core of our projects.

Pros

Acadle is very stable. No glitches. It is easy to set up, customize and work with. Managing students and courses is a breeze. There is practically no limit to what content you can have inside an Acadle academy.

Cons

They are working on a better emailing system. Especially needed is an emailing method to match a student journey. For now, that can be achieved using a third party solution.

Reasons for choosing Acadle

Flexibility and adaptability to specific needs. Acadle is literally out-of-the-box in that regard. I'll never look back.

Reasons for switching to Acadle

The development team is outstanding, inspiring confidence in the road ahead.

Ping

Awesome LMS!!!!!!

Love it. One of the best LMS Software out there

Pros

Ease of use and great UI/UX. Makes it really easy for me to create an online course without all the tech overwhelm

Cons

There are no payment gateway. This is of course fixable, but it would be great to have one.

Response from Acadle

Thanks for sharing your love ;)

Replied June 2021

Belema

Simple LMS for your not-so-simple needs

Pros

As someone who helps clients with software for a living, it has been tough finding a balance between functionality and complexity. Most LMS with the same functions are expensive and difficult to use. You need an entire team to manage everything. Here work is easy and what you see is what you get. This platform gives you the opportunity to create a learning management system with ease. They thought of everything to make your life easy while you focus on just creating your stuff.

Cons

Thumbnail pictures come out grainy which makes the brand look less premium. Also file upload limits are low which makes it hard to upload certain types of content. Most have to be embedded.

Ida

Pros

Acadle is a great product. If you are looking for an interactive LMS tool, look no further! The program is very intuitive. If you have ever any issues or questions with Acadle, I would recommend asking customer support before trying workarounds or getting frustrated if things don't work right away. For me, It took very little time to figure out how it worked. Every time I submit a new support ticket via chat, they get back to me within an hour with helpful answers and ideas for getting things accomplished. Additionally, you can publish these courses and share them with managers so that they can monitor their teams' progress on a regular basis. The Acadle LMS comes with a ton of features that other LMSs charge extra for. They also have great customer service and are willing to help. I have three LMS - all of them have tons of good reviews. Acadle is by far the best in: UX/UI customer support easy to use value for money Based on my interaction with the company, I think it is a great company that always tries to improve and find new ways to give the best user experience. I think the company will have a bright future ahead of them. If you are thinking of investing in a good LMS, choose Arcadle. You will be pleasantly surprised!

Cons

I would like to see: + more integrations + add ability to search the course by keywords.

Marjan

Clear and easy to use system for learning courses

Very well. We get good and fast support with questions! There is also a special facebook group (via Acadle) where all new development/features and questions from other customers are discussed. We use Acadle for client onboarding per product. Our customers use the account for a limited time, at most 4-5 weeks.

Pros

Acadle Learning Management System is incredibly accessible, both to build and from the participant side. Highly customizable from language, backend, content, etc

Cons

If we set the users to inactive they will still be counted as users. I think that's a shame because we then have to delete our customers to make room for new users (because of the user limit). If customers then choose a new course later, a new account must be created. Otherwise we would only have had to set the existing account to 'active' and the customer would not have had to create an account again.

Reasons for choosing Acadle

Subhub is more a membership-website and we only need a system for onboarding clients and give extra services.

Replied September 2021

Create, Track and Gamify Courses and Memberships

Overall I'm happy with the speed of development and mobile use of Acadle.

Pros

It has all the features needed to create courses and they are developing new features all the time.

Cons

A little learning curve and wish they would add more simplicity to tracking and set up

Reasons for choosing Acadle

More features and feedback from other users

Reasons for switching to Acadle

More features and promises on their roadmap

Replied September 2021

Alain

Amazing System For Online Courses and Training

The platform is straightforward and simple to use. I am looking forward to being able to customize the courses with quizzes and their individual certificates and badges. I love it.

Pros

I like the way class and lessons are implemented with proper permission settings to decide who is entitled to see what.

Cons

The system is very low is storage but it’s not a big deal because still integrate with youtube and other platform for free

Reasons for choosing Acadle

It’s better than all of them

Reasons for switching to Acadle

Their system is very limited

Adam

LMS with minimal learning curve

So far it works. And glad to end the search

Pros

Multiple academies, seperate dashboard for super admin, ease of customization, ease of deployment and its seems to be very easy to deploy (According to my team)

Cons

Could have more 'popular' integration. We are on the lucky side to have 2 SaaS integrated with Acadle. So its not a deal breaker for us

Reasons for choosing Acadle

Ease of use and user reviews

Brendan

Easier to use than Learndash or WP Courseware

Positive so far. Definitely much more enjoyable to use than learndash or WP course ware.

Pros

Very straight forward and easy to use UI and UX. Was able to set up the small course I wanted to in under 15 mintues without needing to consult any documentation or help articles. Very fast to deploy.

Cons

No true white label capability at lower tier licenses. Unless you're paying for a higher tier license, you'll have the Acadle branding. Which for me at as a very small in volume, but quite demanding client base is a bit of a catch 22.

Reasons for switching to Acadle

I wanted something fast I could roll out without eneding to make a lot of custom templates and stylesheets or CSS coding.

Acadle