What are Adobe Connect users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Adobe Connect software through verified user reviews

• icon"It seems like this would be a good piece of software, if I could ever get it to work. Seems cool but I've never had an in depth user experience."
  • icon"Another very positive factor of this software, is the quality in audio and video in their videoconferences, the best."
  • icon"Photo editing options is my favourite things in this software.when I use it my photo quality is better than any normal photo."
  • icon"I haven't had anything major go bad while using Adobe Connect but I do think they could afford to drop the cost just a bit."
  • icon"Sometimes, it is difficult for some participants to set their microphone correctly. However, this is a general problem of all such communication devices."
  • icon"Sometimes, for seemingly no reason, the software will lag. Chat likely can’t contain multiple days conversations without severely slowing audio."

Browse all Adobe Connect Reviews

• Have you used Adobe Connect and would like to share your experience with others?

Carlos

A very sophisticated software and with the best options to make videoconferences.

Adobe Connect is one of the best options available on the market for high-quality video calls and video conferencing that meet demanding business standards. Using this software in my work I have improved my communication channels with both our patients and staff. In addition, we use this software for the training of personnel through formative videoconferences on preventive health, medical safety, improvement and care for our patients and other aspects. I recommend that you acquire this software and apply it in your work.

Pros

I use this software very regularly in my work, as it is one of the most efficient web videoconferencing platforms I have ever used. With Adobe Connect I can quickly establish communication with our clients and co-workers thanks to their wide conference rooms, which I manage by activating a password which I distribute to the participants of our meetings. Another very positive factor of this software, is the quality in audio and video in their videoconferences, the best. Adobe Connect has one of the best video conferencing systems, ideal for training personnel and to establish contact with customers and co-workers who are in other cities nationally and internationally. This quality offered by this software has perfected our work dynamics, improving the scope of our work and our business competitiveness. The communicative environment offered by this software is one of the best because you have the videoconference room and you have an interactive chat where you can add comments, upload search links, attach documents and much more. In addition to all of the above, Adobe Connect offers you an application that you can use on your Smartphone and use Adobe Connect anywhere you have an Internet connection.

Cons

It's such sophisticated software that you'll need a computer technician to make the necessary configurations to use the software at its maximum capacity. Apart from this difficulty to use it I have no more negative aspects to mention of this software.

John Aries

December 2021

Great tool for an online training class

As a presenter, it is great to know that you will be the only one who can start the conference and there are not chitchats on the side while you are out. However, it will also be a downside since if the presenter is late then no other people can start the conference which can be a waste of time.

Pros

The software provides reporting capabilities on the timestamps of the attendees which makes the attendance reporting of a training class easier than to do it manually.

Cons

While the presenter can manage the microphone usage of the attendees, it is hard as a user to maintain a quiet background because as a user, I did not locate the noise cancellation option.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Connect

The reporting capabilities for attendance purposes.

Letícia

Adobe Connect

Pros

The best thing about this app is that it is only for people who want to mess with the basics, and the ease with which we can use.

Cons

The application crashes too much, it has constant drops even with the best quality and sometimes I have a lot of difficulties opening things.

Coleene

Quick communication

Pros

You can connect with your colleagues and get responses, it is easy to sign on, good to use for presentations or to teach, you add any category that you need to communicate with your peers

Cons

You can get a disconnect from the site so you need to update your link, it is expensive to use and the voice connection sometimes goes in and out

Perhaps the hardest sw that I tried to learn how to use

At glance, it looked great with so many possibilities and features but when I try to use I realized an amazing complexity even to do a simple meeting

Pros

Zillion of features and possibilities, setup of classes, templates, customizations and more that you can use for sure

Cons

The learning curve is too long for trainer and trainees. Quite complicate. You really need to dedicate time to learn how to configure and to use. The value is not worth for usual training. Think on it only to large organization with stable programs.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Connect

My client was looking for an alternative to zoom on online trainings

Gurpreet

Use of Adobe Connect

I liked using adobe connect, once you figure out all the nuances it is fairly easy to use. The only reason I stopped using it was because my employer would no longer support the use of it.

Pros

At the time when I used this service, it was completely free to use. This was the main reason I used it. Not terribly hard to use but there were some challenges.

Cons

At times it was difficult hearing everyone in the session. Sometimes I would have everyone in the session mute their microphones with the exception of the individual that was presenting.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Connect

Adobe connect was free and supported by my employers IT department

Cathy

Adobe Connect is Not For Me!

Very poor experience. Here is an unedited cut-and-paste message from their customer service team: Hi cathy, For Adobe connect concern only you need to contact in that number they will help you with the information if issue is not resolved please contact us back with the same case reference number we will help you with information.

Pros

As a presenter, when someone else is hosting a webinar, I have found Adobe Connect easy to use. I have enjoyed the various features and the way the set up looks when I am delivering a presentation. It's clean and seems to provide a good experience for attendees.

Cons

I tried, really tried, to create an account and use this system so that I could offer webinars to clients and potential clients. I am not really tech-savvy but I am not stupid either and I have always been able to learn new systems and make them work for me. Not this time. I needed customer service to set myself up as an admin. I watched quick start videos and tutorials, read user guide materials and even took a live demo. Nope. All of it was so far over my head I could not process what they were saying. When I reached out to through the sales staff they made it clear they were not interested in my business. They want big companies with IT departments, not sole proprietors trying to help nonprofit organizations.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Connect

I wanted a stable platform that provided a good experience for the participants.

Dena

A Different Option for Online Meetings

Overall, it's a good product for meetings. I like the clean interface and different options of the screen sections.

Pros

Adobe Connect has a nice and clear interface. It divides the screen into different sections, including video, screen share, poll, chat, etc. They are reasonably laying out on the screen.

Cons

The browser edition of the software is not as friendly as the app. Participants names are not showing during the meeting, and it's less responsive than the app.

December 2021

I like this better than the Competitors

Pros

The software is very easy to use. We did not have any problems with it in training.

Cons

I did not like the iPhone app version of the software. The layout looked a little retro.

Sama

Industry: Research

review

Pros

very easy to use software with very nice features

Cons

I like all the features of this software

Nathan

Industry: Public Policy

Robust webinar platform

This platform saves us a ton of money vs. in-person meetings. It's good enough to provide an experience that can substitute for most in-person meetings. We also do numerous training sessions with this platform, record them, and make them available to our partners.

Pros

We probably don't use 30% of the features during any given meeting, but it's nice to have the flexibility of breakout sessions, whiteboards, video conferencing, etc. Most of our sessions are simple PowerPoints uploaded into the room, utilizing integrated telephony and chat for communication. But the system is robust, offering just about anything you could imagine doing in an online meeting. We record most of our sessions, and Adobe offers good tools for editing the recordings, which can then be shared right from Adobe's platform. The pods available in the room allow for document sharing during the meeting, the playing of audio and video files, polling and surveys, and of course screen sharing. The new HTML client means participants don't have to leave the browser to engage in meetings any more, and there is a mobile client for joining meetings via Android or iOS. The admin interface offers branding so you can ensure all the meetings have your company's logo and colors. All in all, it's a pretty slick package.

Cons

My biggest gripe with Adobe Connect is the necessity of engaging a third party in order to achieve integrated telephony. This should be included. To be clear, VOIP is included. I'm simply talking about the ability of participants to call in to a meeting using a regular phone requires a third party. While it's not enough to make me seek a different webinar platform, it is shocking that Adobe has not addressed this glaring issue. The only issue I have with the platform is playing long videos during meetings never seem to work, and it has forced us to all but exclude video from our presentations.

Adrian

A No-Frills Online Meeting Tool

Overall Adobe Connect was an acceptable tool, but I preferred the look/feel of WebEx and GoToMeeting which seemed a bit more modern. For an individual account, I prefer Zoom but haven't experienced that as an enterprise tool so I don't truly know how it compares. The few times I did need user support as an admin for Connect, I had a heck of a time trying to track down a live human being - it was not easy getting help until we threatened to cancel our subscription. I probably wouldn't be quick to recommend this tool since there are so many alternatives out there these days.

Pros

Connect has a very simple structure of pods that can be turned on or off, depending upon the features you'd like to have available for your meeting. Some examples include chat, drawing, video, screen sharing, polling. The user interface is extremely easy to manage, and I used to train college faculty to use this for offering online classes and lectures - 95% of the time there were absolutely no issues. It is easy to learn, easy to use, and meetings/webinars can be recorded for later viewing.

Cons

From an administrator perspective, the admin console for this tool was very outdated. Each user had a folder, within each folder was a series of links for old meetings and recordings. It was complex enough that we opted to have admins manage meeting room creation for all users because it just wasn't very intuitive. The pod look was already a bit outdated when I stopped using the software a few years back, and there were some limits in terms of how many people could be sharing their webcams at once. Also, we found that if more than 2-3 people had their microphones active, there was a lot of feedback, so we always told people to mute everyone unless they absolutely needed to hear participants.

Bruce

A functional and effective tool for business

We definitely recommend you to try Adobe Connect for your business. With a help of this service, you can easily share files, presentations and organize meetings. In addition, it helps to stay in touch with your team despite a location.

Pros

The best thing about Adobe Connect is its functionality. The software offers different pools, chats, file shares, and quizzes. In addition, there are multiple designs which are very useful for work. We are convinced that Adobe Connect service will help you to conduct online conferences, meetings, training classes or webinars much more successful. Adobe Connect is a web conferencing service with a help of which you can easily share data and multimedia files. With the assistance of this software, you can get back immediate feedback from hundreds of users. Moreover, with this tool, you can easily lead to webinars and online meetings.

Cons

There is no doubt that Adobe Connect has more advantages than disadvantages, but some issues should be improved. Firstly, it is a little bit hard to figure out everything connected with the interface’s features and options because of an interface itself a bit overloaded. It takes some time to sort out everything and learn all the necessary combinations. Moreover, the service can easily shut down or freeze without any reason.

Ray

I use to sell Adobe Connect...Best Reliable Conference Platform on the Market

This was the best conferencing tool. Sold it and used it daily.

Pros

You can customize your conference room depending on how and what you want to share. There are pods within your conference room which allows you to have a document sharing pod, a video sharing pod, a chat pod, survey pod, etc. To many to name. You can host one on one as well as one to many(Events). I use to train clients on this tool and the feedback was always positive. The interface dashboard is very is to navigate while in the meeting because you can show only what you what your audience to see. This allows you to pull documents, presentations and videos in the meeting on the fly. You can also record your meetings and send out recording that can be tracked to know if the recipient viewed the recording and or forwarded. There are way to many pros to name. The company I worked for was a conferencing provider and we sold partner products...WebEx, Microsoft, etc and Adobe Connect was always ranked high. One other pro...there is no download to join a meeting, you click the link and you're in. Ever tried to join a meeting and have to wait for something to download on your desktop before you enter - headache.

The Time Saver Source for Document Management with Complete Security.

My experience has been amazing with Adobe connect Perhaps I am saying this because of Global Factor, like Workplace without Boundaries these days ,and initially we faced challenges while working on Dual Desktops (1 Client's desktop and 1 Local desktop),because other software's like Nitro,PFG2Go or other Adobe versions were unable to pull documents and merge and upload in client server as per clients needs.Probably it was due to some system or server configurations or complications , not known yet .However after so my trials ,failures ,expertiseviews at last it was Adobe Connect which works as it helps to merge the documents after conversion to PDF from only client Drives ,Moreover it restricts the software to pull documents from anywhere else (local drive ) which maintains the data security intact. Lastly ,I think it is due to such noble software's like Adobe Connect which have a big contribution towards our Corporate world to keep the Clients server data s protected from insecure usage and it also helps the client to maintain Data Protection Act or HIPAA violations keeping everything intact . Thankyou

Pros

The best option i like about the software is its Ease of Use and Protection of information with security which help Organizations to maintain its Business Integrity and thus, it also works like additional layer of protection from inappropriate usage of business resources .

Cons

Its The size of the software really , little big which something feel me auk ward while installing.

Very useful tool for hosting virtual meetings. Does have a few bugs and limitations!

This is a great software for hosting interactive virtual meetings and classes.

Pros

I have used Adobe Connect for hosting MANY meetings where some attendees could not be on campus. It works well for its purpose. It has just enough features to do everything that you need it to, but not so many features that it is overwhelming. I frequently use the recording feature to keep track of meetings and distribute them later to folks who couldn't attend (as well as go back and listen to some parts for note-taking purposes). It's also nice to be able to switch between meeting room formats so that you can share a separate screen, add notes during the webcast, upload files to share with other participants, etc.

Cons

Honestly, I feel that there are some better options available that have the same types of features. Adobe Connect tends to be quite buggy. I've had a lot of problems with people getting dropped or having bad connections. Sometimes audio or video freezes up while we are using it, especially when trying to share screens. Participants also have to be a bit tech-savvy when using the software, if they want a good experience. I found that many of the people tuning in did not have headphones which caused a lot of volume/feedback issues. I often end up having to put "tech support" shoes on while trying to run a meeting, in order to get everyone on the virtual end to be able to hear and see the meeting clearly.

Demarco

Adobe Connect - Live Conferencing Tool

The tool is excellent for my job as a tutor, which is to relay and clarify information.

Pros

The software allows for files to be uploaded to the server for the group to download. For a business presentation this can be invaluable for distributing notes and plans. The boxes in the presentation are organized into 'pods,' which are used to organize and present certain information. The pods can be customized to your liking. The software is able to record the presentation for future review and use.

Cons

The software requires a strong internet connection in order to work. Some features such as voice connection does not work all the time. A way around this flaw would be to use a voice conference phone number as a back-up or initial plan for recording voice.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Connect

The ease of setting up vital information needed for my work.

Kenatu

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

80-20 Split

Adobe connect is a stately gentleman that ladies wished would be a little bit more of bad boy for that extra excitement. If you are looking for a higly relaiable, stable profesional, no nonsense web conferencing tool, then we have a winner. Adobe connect has it all except the excitement factor but that is Adobe's trade mark...Give you that 80% and leave you wanting the little 20% extra.

Pros

It has a rich list of feature that make a web conferencing experience for host ans user very interactive. You can turn your past sessions in to archives after making your own edits. This adds value ro repeat sessions and online learning facilitattions. The in session Q&A and provate chat faciliations are also a big plus.

Cons

The price tag can make a goat gag but when you have clients that are more comfortable with this platform what are you gonna do? It also requires a high level of technical savvyness but offers everything you need to become that guy. There is no shortage of information to make yo an experton the platform.

Cynthia

Industry: Information Services

Adobe Connect and I

Adobe allows our company to work with work-at-home agents using the same materials and software as in a traditional training room or conference.

Pros

I was a bit hesitant about using Adobe Connect. I thought it would be a software that would be complex and non user friendly. I was surprised to discover the opposite is true. Adobe allowed my training class to be engaged with user friendly options to be apart of the classroom. You can raise your hand, ask a question, provide feedback and even express thoughts in the moment. It is equipped with a white board, chat and options for getting the instructors attention without disrupting the class. the interface is easy to use and appealing. It is secure and private and as a company we often have several training classes going at one time as well as conferences via the Adobe Connect.

Cons

I am very impressed with Adobe Connect and don't have many critiques as far as cons go. Visibility of icons are the common criticism. Once you get acclimated to where things are then the icons themselves are not an issue.

Ahmet Fatih

Collaboration with the audience must be easier

We have been able to meet with our students. We would expect an improved UI design, easer to use icons and tabs both for the students and the presenters. It looks primitive when compared to other popular applications. (Zoom, Tandem, Meets)

Pros

Adobe Connect features specific sections for notes, easy surveys, screen shares, and document uploads which are really cool if you manage are planning to lecture with little interaction with the audience. You can present your work, get audience opinions via polls and sketch on the shared files.

Cons

We have been using the program since the outbreak of Covid19 around March and the overall concern of many of the teachers is that they cannot indulge the students into the meeting. The reasons stated (and I also experience) are: students have conncetion problems starting the porgram, they log off when trying to activate mic or camera, once the voice is activated you have to wait some time to hear the student as the system activates and lets him/her heard by the others. Overall, this pai program makes me (and the other personnel) feel that the free version of other programs (Zoom maybe) works better for video conferencing and collaborative teaching.

Best software for video conferences or video calls with many power full features.

As an Electrical Engineer, I participate in many conferences regarding projects and company meetings. In our shipbuilding and repairing company most of the project from foreign customers. Then most of the customers have to visit our company. But most of the time we use adobe connect to our conference then the distance is not matters and conference is the same as a normal conference. Adobe connect also includes visualization tools such as polls, chat, whiteboards, and a console for mixing video streams. Also maintaining high levels of quality in video and audio helps to conduct the effective conference and take good desisions.

Pros

This software included with many features and using these features users can do many things in online meeting like a normal meeting. Also, a video conference can record and there are many tools to edit the videos. Document sharing is available video, audio, pdf, presentation can easily share with other users. This also supports mobile platforms. With email integration, users can be sent an invitation to events and set reminders.

Cons

New users need some kind of training before work with adobe connect.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Connect

Adobe connect include many features to conduct the more effective and successful conference and also there are many security options.

Trina

Overcome the barriers of space thanks to this software.

Adobe Connect is one of the software I use most regularly when I hold high-level meetings, involving managers of other publishers, cultors, artists, musicians, and other members of the various publishing projects we intend to undertake.

Pros

Currently in our publishing house we have made many links with authors and musicians outside our latitudes, with whom we have developed joint work to align strategies for the construction of new books, where music and literary elements go from the hands of the experiences, anecdotes and stories of these authors. Adobe Connect has been a fascinating tool, which has allowed us, among many things, to overcome this barrier of distance, thanks to a comfortable and highly interactive online conference room, where we interact and steal information according to our interests as a publisher. Another innovative element of this efficient software, is the possibility of establishing lines of work for each room in order to treat each topic with special depth, without combining themes or dispersing information. Another positive argument of this software is its warm and functional interface that segments the roles of each of the people who participate in videoconferences, making much easier the work of editorial research.

Cons

One of the impediments that seem when I use this software is that for some artists and developers it is not very easy to use, having to do small introductory courses to use it as I wish. This happens because there are certain aspects of computing and software management that are not so digestible. However, it is not such a big obstacle that it detracts from this incredible software.

LINA MARIA

A software that allows us not to leave pending assignments for later

Pros

Due to my duties within the corporation where I live, we have to make trips to the interior of the country and abroad in order to attend petroleum meetings, chemistry or simply go to recondite places where it is presumed there will be future oil exploitation. In this absence to our natural workspace, Adobe Connect plays a fundamental role, since, among its many benefits, one of the most important and for which we use the software the most, is that we can make meeting rooms online, from a Android device, tablet or IOS, with our immediate supervisors, managers and managers, making daily reports of the progress we are making in the external areas where we are working. This incalculable goodness saves us incalculable resources of time and money, since only from our cell phone or tablet, we can be making timely advances in the site in an effective way and with the greater security that only Adobe Connect can offer.

Cons

When I have had to set up an online room to set up meetings, complications have arisen based on some complex tools that the software has. While it is not a problem in itself of the functionality of the software, it is a point that should be taken into account so that the next updates are easier to use and so everyone can use the software in a simple way.

Narciso

Industry: Law Practice

Training Facilitation Made Perfect with Adobe Connect

The pandemic increased the need for educators to come up with strategies to facilitate training in a manner that provides 'in person-like' atmosphere. Adobe Connect supports this.

Pros

The pods. They can easily be added and there's plenty to choose from.

Cons

It seems to keep having compatibility issues with Intrado.

Prefer not to answer.

Tyler

Big Fan, great product.... but a few things to take notice of

Overall, I love the product but wish I could find a better way of producing output reports to manage attendance. I'm sure there's a better way of doing it the way I currently do, but I couldn't find it myself. There could be a more pronounced, efficient way to come up with solutions in this area and others. If the audio issues were resolved, I'd be even more excited about Connect. The multi-function platform fits our Manager training very well, although we experience issues along the way from time-to-time.

Pros

I am an avid user and administrator of Adobe Connect, it is a great product. the features I like most are on the admin side, with the recording features and uploading capabilities. It's great that on a single platform, I can host over 40 people, all while launching everything from separate chat windows to PPTs, to audio recordings, embedded videos, and more, all while maintaining consistent bandwidth quality.

Cons

I constantly run into Audio problems. Every presenter I have use Adobe, which rotates on a bi-weekly basis, has a different setup, computer, and audio equipment. This seems to be a problem about half of the time, with different people having different issues syncing either their mic or speakers. This became hugely problematic in the first week as I had an audience of about 75 people, where I needed to take time away from the session to troubleshoot audio issues.

4.32/5 out of 622 reviews