Auzmor Learn

Auzmor Learn Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"They have the best customer support. They will go the 10 extra miles to help you if there is an problem."
  • icon"This platform has provided me the opportunity to integrate content from different sources and work closely with my staff to identify employees who haven’t completed the required certifications."
  • icon"We were on-boarded seamlessly thanks to the support team who exemplify outstanding service, partnership and commitment to their clients."
  • icon"I have yet to find a negative with this software. Will update this section when/if one comes up."
  • icon"There's nothing that we don't like about it at the moment."
  • icon"They didnt accept credit card payment and we had to pay by check for the yearly subscription."

Have you used Auzmor Learn and would like to share your experience with others?

All Auzmor Learn Reviews

Kim

Best LMS tool on the market!

We are so pleased with the experience. We have received very positive feedback from our employees, who are enjoying using this product to develop their skills and track their training.

Pros

Ease of implementation and great customization. The Auzmor learning platform is engaging yet very simple for end users and administrators to use. We were on-boarded seamlessly thanks to the support team who exemplify outstanding service, partnership and commitment to their clients. They answered all of our questions immediately and got us up and running within a matter of days.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this product.

clinton

Great Customer Support Team

We have automated all of the on-boarding & training for new hires as we have a staffing division inside ATC. This saved us a lot of time and $$ on repeat training(for new hires) that is done via e-learning now(vs classroom training prior to auzmor)

Pros

They have the best customer support. They will go the 10 extra miles to help you if there is an problem. I love the user experience.

Reasons for choosing Auzmor Learn

User Experience was excellent , great support team & the sales person that was helping didn't try to twist our arm or push us to buy unlike other software vendors. They also provided us references which helped.

Kenleigh

Runner Up

Our overall experience was positive. While we didn't select Auzmor for our long term LMS, it seems it's a functional option. While I'm happy we chose the software we did, I don't think I would have been unhappy with Auzmor. I can't speak to the integration with other software/APIs, but that would have been an important part of the integration process had we chosen Auzmor longterm.

Pros

We liked how sleek, modern, and user friendly Auzmor was. Our population spans all ages (16 to retirement) so user experience was a huge priority for us. Overall Auzmor had a lightweight feel and look and seemed to be a great LMS option

Cons

Leadership felt the look was almost too "lightweight"/sleek. While that's not inherently negative, when compared to other LMS options as a whole we liked the feel of another platform better. Auzmor also doesn't have any native content, you have to have a second contract with their content provider, which leadership also didn't like.

Docebo

Reasons for choosing Auzmor Learn

We didn't after the free trial

Ravindran

Industry: Machinery

Director

Tracking our team's performance was a bit tedious earlier. The Team at Auzmor has helped us save a lot of time on this. Ver friendly staff.

Pros

User Friendly, Cost, Easy to learn

Cons

There's nothing that we don't like about it at the moment

Seth

Industry: Machinery

Love the product so far, their staff is friendly and willing to go the extra mile. The on-boarding process was simple, we got 2 free months to help with on-boarding process. Lot of our employees are not tech savvy so this 2 free months didnt eat into our contract term.

Pros

-Good Customer support & On-boarding process. -I like how simple it is to use.

Cons

None that i can think of yet. Everything has been great so far

Kelsey

The Insights Tool saves me so much time.

Effective. Their CSMs are super helpful, their implementation and set up is easy, and the tool itself is intuitive.

Pros

The insights allow me to see how involved my team is in their training. I can see if they're accomplishing their certifications and I can see how long they've taken to do so.

Cons

I'm excited for the new functionalities coming in 2020.

Nima

Great Product!

A great product that is simple to use with immediate value benefits.

Pros

This platform has provided me the opportunity to integrate content from different sources and work closely with my staff to identify employees who haven’t completed the required certifications. It has simplified one part of my business and afforded me time to spend on scaling my business.

Parag

Awesome Learning Management System

We were building a new team and wanted to get everyone trained on our processes and technology. Managing learning though Auzmor Learn helped us complete the trainings effectively and with 100% satisfaction of the team members. Now we have well trained and effective team working for us.

Pros

Very easy to use, fast and reliable system.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of; only positive experience.

Tara

Auzmor is Awesome!

Pros

Very user friendly. Great tool for my employees to complete required training courses when and where convenient for them.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at this time.

Joice

Good product

It’s a good learning software and keep track of the courses learnt and helps employees to keep their goal !

Pros

Easy to use User friendly UI Good customer support Prompt in replying

Cons

As of now nothing ! It meets our company requirements

HR compliance

Pros

1. Really simple to use, I was very surprised when I saw a demo. It's a great product if you are not looking for anything really complicated. I have been using LMS products for over 10 years but this one stands out. 2. The sales team isn't pushy. 3. They have a good variety of content partners. 4. They have an office in the midwest IOWA so that's a Plus.

Cons

Their onboarding wait time is 15 to 21 days, I wish this was quicker more like a week but I was told they have a lot of customers in line to onboard.