• Pros

• "It is extensive in its topics and the reports it provides are amazing. I also love the monthly support calls. It keeps me focused and moving forward"

• "Easy to use as an administrator and as an end user."

• "It is robust--there are features and benefits that make it flexible, responsive and dependable. It gets better and more refined each year. "

• Cons

• "There are still some kinks where improvement can be made. The external training process (request, approval, monitoring) is not transparent and it is cumbersome, for example."

• "At times when searching for content it can get overwhelming. "

• "Some aspects of the system are still clunky on the admin side. I know this is a work in progress and look forward to fully updated functionality throughout the site. "

Browse BizLibrary Reviews

Sarah from PV Fluid Products

Industry: Oil & Energy

Fantastic Course Library and Customer Service

Pros

BizLibrary offers an extensive course library that enables you to prived options for everyone in your organization. The team keeps their content fresh, by releasing new content each month and retiring outdated courses as well. The team is also incredibly helpful and passionate about their work. My Client Success Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is outstanding! We meet monthly to discuss how our company's training plan is going and what she and her team can do to support our efforts. We have a great partnership!

Cons

There is nothing that I like least. The content is easy for us to extract and load into our LMS

Response from BizLibrary

Replied April 2020

Sarah, thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with BizLibrary and your Client Success Manager! We look forward to continuing our partnership. Thanks again for your kind review. -Rachel from BizLibrary

Victoria from Tarrant Regional Water District

Industry: Utilities

Gets results

Easy implementation (3-4 months with Single Sign On for 350 licenses), wonderful support from day 1 and ongoing continuous contact with staff. Our employees, from day laborers through executives, love it.

Pros

From both and administrator and a user standpoint, the platform is very easy to use and has so much variety in content and delivery that it easily meets our L&D needs.

Cons

It’s difficult to find something I don’t like but if I have to pick something I’d say there are times where I submit ideas or concerns and that input is “not on the roadmap”. Now, to be fair, many of my ideas are embraced. I’d say I feel my ideas are put into action 80% of the time where I am “not on the roadmap” 20% of the time.

Megan from travel group

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Clunky Admin Experience

My biggest gripe is that the admin UI is so cumbersome that I'm working weekends and need to watch videos to learn how to do things (as opposed to learning on own or reading instructions). I have manged users in dozens of other sites for years (and developed user management components for sites) and never needed to think so deeply. Most of my time in the system is spent trying to figure out if I have a bug to report, or if I simply don't know what I'm doing. It would be very difficult to go a long period without logging in and pick it back up because it follows almost none of the web conventions I'm used to.

Pros

I like that there's a rating system within the LMS itself and you can provide feedback. Their support reps are very patient. The interface is visually pleasing.

Cons

Content quality varies video-to-video, so everything needs to be vetted. Administrative interface is clunky with: - multiple page reloads/clicks to get to important settings - display bugs that require users to refresh often (scrollbar disappears) - random internal server errors - user management actions buried under a subtle "Actions" menu, - confusing or cutesy terminology that doesn't match conventions we see with other systems, which creates ambiguity (Learners instead of Users, Teams instead of Groups, Content instead of Videos, Direct/Indirect instead of "Inherited") - confusing administrative capabilities written in CamelCase that are either too granular or are ambiguous (there are Privileges for "Content" and for "Learner," but don't see a way to make a global admin unless I individually add each capability in those categories... some of the vague ones "CanAdminTopics" "CanLookAdmin" "CanNews"... and if that's not confusing enough, if you edit a Learner profile, there are 2 more administrative-related options in there for "Learner is an instructor" and "Learner is a facilitator") - tedious user management (see above, plus aforementioned "Actions" menu)

Response from BizLibrary

Replied May 2020

Megan, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our support team. We value your feedback regarding the admin experience and will share this directly with our team and your Client Success Manager. Thanks again for your review! -Rachel from BizLibrary

Kory from Central Community College

Pros

There are so many different content areas/topics available for both managers/supervisors and employees. Also the registration process if very easy with some of the new/updated changes made to the classroom portion.

Cons

In certain views to view the rest of the roster or employee list you have to continue to click the expand down button. I really wish there was a way to expand it in one click.

Response from BizLibrary

Replied April 2020

Kory, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that our content collection satisfies your training needs, and that our classroom registration process is easy to use. We appreciate your feedback and will share your thoughts with the team about the list view. Thanks again for your review. -Rachel from BizLibrary

Sandy from City of Sheboygan

Industry: Government Relations

Biz Library fan in Wisconsin

The most provable ROI with this program is in the form of MS Office training, providing options for on-site training rather than spending the time and money sending employees to off-site training and all the expenses that accompany the effort. If this was the only training this program provided, it would be worth the investment. That being said, there are so many other hard and soft skills available for intermittent needs and personal performance improvement efforts. As an HR Director, this is not the first on-line program I have utilized, so I know from experience what the competition offers and how much greater value exists with BizLibrary. I have supported continued renewals of our contract based on not only the product, but the exceptional customer service and support after the sale. Top-notch company!

Pros

Ease of use. Short, potent messages when appropriate. Ability to stop the program and return when time is available.

Cons

John from Viewpointe Archive Services, LLC.

There are none better!

1. overall training management for the enterprise; 2. robust platform that is rarely down--dependable; 3. Large-company capability for small-company price--great value; 4. Responsive management team that has partnered with me over the years; 5. Top-notch Customer Success Manager, Melissa Hebert. Without Melissa we would be much less successful.

Jennifer from Westmont Hospitality Group

Biz Library LMS Fan

BizLibrary has allowed our Organization the platform to house customers content and track results! It has offered our employees additional continued growth in personal and company development.

Pros

Client Success Managers really work with you and your organization to ensure that the software meets my organization name. In the 3+ years we have worked with the system they are continually evolving to meet their client needs.

Cons

Deactivated Learners - wish there was an easier way to move from teams and make inactive

Joel from Intek Plastics

Industry: Building Materials

Platform

Biz has been good to track learning. We use it primary to push out monthly learning and for on-boarding of new employees. It allows us to set up learning initiatives in the desired sequence but also allows us to deviate from the sequence.

Pros

I like all the content options and the support team. They are quick to answer questions big or small.

Cons

The overall platform seems unstable at times. Odd glitches when logging in. Very common to log in a new user, create a password and then they are still logged in as whoever was on the computer last. So we end up logging out and then back in. I would say this happens 75% of the time when logging in as a new user. Other issues relate to system hanging up and need to empty cache or hit F5 or control F5.

Response from BizLibrary

Replied April 2020

Joel, thank you for the review! We apologize for the issues you have experienced with the platform, and we will share this concern with the team and your client success manager. We are happy to hear that you enjoy the content, and have had a positive experience with our helpful support team. Thanks again for the review! -Rachel from BizLibrary

Stephanie from Tax Analysts

Industry: Publishing

This is a great software offering a large amount of training opportunities to our staff

Less time for folks to be aware from the office getting training. There are thousands of courses to choose from so it has made learning easier and more manageable for our staff.

Pros

We have a dedicated account rep who really cares about us getting the most value out of their services. We meet via phone with her monthly and she is always making suggestions how initiatives we can create to get our staff more brutalization of the system. We like that we can setup workflows and our managers can go into the system and assign training videos to their staff, making them mandatory and setting a deadline on when they must be completed. We have added a video series to our new managers training program, and we have gotten good feedback.

Cons

We had a manager ask if we were able to upload our own training videos under our employer account so our staff could review them. This is not a function available but would be great to see in the future.

Shirley from Correct Craft

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

New to Biz Library

We are using in for several different business needs and the platform is flexible enough to accommodate our needs

Pros

We have been using the software for about 7 months and are still learning about all of the features. The platform is fairly user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

The reporting side needs some tweaking so that we can customize

Reasons for Choosing BizLibrary

Price and content

Susan from American Governor Company

Many changes, all for the better.

If you need a good resource, that is not just going to YouTube for training videos this is right for you. I have been using them for 4 years, but at a hefty increase in price for years 4-6. They will say its all about how much added content they added and new platform, which is true, but for those who joined when they were much smaller are saddled with the high cost now they are growing.

Pros

The quantity of the training courses is immense and it is always growing. The platform changed a few years ago, so they aspire to do great things to make it easy for a company to integrate the training both culturally to your company as well as satisfy regulatory compliance. The online chat is very easy to use, and the help you get is always quick and spot on with your issue. The quick videos for things like MS Excel and other software training work great for the medium to advanced user, so you can see a good video on that specific issue without having to plow through a whole session.

Cons

The platform changed two years ago, which was tough for my admin users to get the hang of it, as they were provided training on the new system, but the old system still controlled some of the features. This caused much confusion in my company. The support folks think that I have hours to work on the system, learning and trying new things, but the whole reason you use a third party vendor could be that you do not have time to spend on the system. The consultants call, schedule follow ups and all it does is make me frustrated that I do not have time to do 'homework' on the system. My biggest complaint is that the price was reasonable for my first three year contract, then they increased the price which I just called and told them to forget the contract. They ended up working with me, but the services were very truncated to get it to a reasonable price.

Henry from The Go Solution

Training Manager

I have been working with BizLibrary for a couple of years now. The team has been very supportive of our program and have helped to drive us to be one of the higher rated BizLibrary users. The transition from the old operating platform to the new one took some time to get used to, but I like the newer platform much better than the old. There is much more functionality in the new platform, especially in reporting. Alex Manolis has been wonderful since taking over as our Client Success Consultant and is an asset to your company. The video quality has gotten better the last year or so. Many video's in the past felt like they had a 1980's feel to them, and this was conveyed to me by our staff and management. Many of the new video's have better production and content and many have comedy mixed in which I love. Overall I am satisfied with the quality and quantity of video's in your library and have a great support staff to help your clients.

Pros

Huge video library that is constantly updated, easy to use from the staff side, good reporting tools

Cons

Better platform transition training--webinars, video's on functionality of the new platform, etc.

Nicole from Telephonics Corporatin

Great content, LMS needs a little work

Pros

The content is wonderful. There are over 7,000 courses in their library and they have a large range of topics. You can also add your own courses and track easily through the LMS.

Cons

Some of the LMS features aren't quite functional yet. For example, you cannot set a recurrence for a course so it will automatically assign itself to the user after a certain amount of time. There are also some issues with registering for instructor-led training. Overall though it's a good system.

Angela from Event Network

BizLibrary helps structure our training content

I feel that our LMS in BizLibrary keeps getting better! We are able to combine custom content with off- the-shelf content that covers just about any topic needed...we are finally able to create a paperless training program that allows us to be more consistent with onboarding and training at all locations that are spread across the country. The Certifications option is great because we can determine right away who has completed our training requirements.

Pros

It is easy to use: uploading and managing custom content is fairly simple and there is a large variety of off-the-shelf content to choose from.

Cons

Sometimes the reporting has too many options, which makes it a bit harder to search the right report.

Heather from RK Stratman Inc.

Industry: Printing

BizLibrary enhances our training program with great content and an easy to use platform.

Pros

BizLibrary is a well rounded solution. The content is up to date, the platform easy to use and the support team uses client feedback to make improvements. The BizLibrary team stays on top of current research and helps clients deliver the best training available.

Brandon from QS/1

The Education Program That Allows Users to Enhance Their Learning Experience

I really enjoy my client rep. I've also worked with many folks from the support team. They are fast & responsive. BizLibrary offers users the ability to search and find subject matters that they are looking for by using an interactive search tool. Wonderful library of content, with a large variety type of classes.

Jenny from Western Nebraska Community College

The Buzz on BizLibrary

We have had great success with BizLibrary! It is easy for our employees to use and we've had great reviews from them. We would love for BizLibrary to get into the Higher Ed arena with required training such as VaWa, Title IX, FERPA and the list goes on. Other than that, we are completely satisfied.

Pros

Easy to use as an administrator and as an end user.

Cons

The required training for Higher Ed is not available.

James from BDP International

Big Value for small Training Team using Microlearning

The value for quantity of reliable content was our biggest driver to purchase and we are satisfied at the current market price.

Pros

Huge library for value. It allows us to address many needs in an environment where that are lots of opportunities for training. Videos and Tools are easy to find and use, so that is a plus in our 'developing' learning ecosystem. Managers and employees find it easy to apply for in-person and group training.

Cons

Some video groups are not suitable for a global audience (too 'cheeky' or American Centric) so it takes extra time from our team to vett what we recommend, but we quickly developed our 'go to' options. Courses are retired regularly so this can be an issue when we build our favorite training videos into long-term/recurrent programs.

Kasie from Larimer County

Love BizLibrary

I really enjoy discovering everything that is in BizLibrary. Constantly making new discoveries and finding the things I am looking for in there. It's so much fun!!!! Someone will ask for a particular type of training and I will almost always find something about that topic in BizLibrary. The service is so helpful. No pressure, no demands. Help when you need it, suggestions when you don't need anything.

Pros

Number of topics, the level/quality of the videos.

Cons

The price. I would love to buy licenses for everyone and let them loose in BizLibrary but being a government agency we just don't have that kind of money for videos yet (hopefully we will in the future.)

Anthony from Western

Fantastic !!!

Amazing resource for small businesses!

Pros

BizzLibrary is an incredible resource for our company, since we have been using BizzLibrary our efficiency in the office has increased dramatically.

Cons

I have very little negatives to say about BizzLibrary, I personally am not a computer wiz so it took me about todays until I got the hang of it.. Most of the office had the hang of it after 2 hours.

Thomas from Master Electronics

Superb support and true partnership

The BizLibrary content library takes the load off me from having to create this varied learning content in-house.

Pros

The selection is great, meaning, lots of topics and many modalities for the video content. The production team is constantly producing/releasing new content.

Cons

Since we use BizLibrary content in a 3rd party fashion I would like to see enhancements surrounding users like us.

Great option for online training

cost savings for training in general - awesome solution for e learning.

Pros

I like that there are so many options - - they have micro learning options that are short and to the point, but then there are longer format, more in-depth options too. You can find exactly what you need, for the amount of time you have. And it supports mobile which is such a great option for people in the field!

Cons

Probably the only con for my organization is the web based concept. When in the field, if there is down time, it would be great to have some micro learning available as a time filler, but usually my people are fairly remote so connectivity can be an issue. That's just the nature of our work.

November 2015

Mike from Total Transit

November 2015

A comprehensive LMS system with great content

Pros

BizLibrary gives you a relatively easy to use and fully functional LMS with great content. The staff is always responsive and helpful. If you ask for recommendations they are very helpful. Both their usergroups and annual conference are very good. There is an option to add custom content that allows additional flexibility for my company.

Cons

The system will not let you delete anything, which has turned out to be a good thing in the end; but archiving data can be a little cumbersome for occasional users.

Edie from Wyandotte Tribe of Oklahoma

Industry: Executive Office

Biz Fan for Life

I came into a situation where there was absolutely no training plan or program had it not been for Bizlibrary I wouldn't have been able to accomplish what we have now. We have an academy for our leadership team at two of our businesses and it is the resource we use to grow and learn. Our employees have loved it.

Pros

Cons

I wish they had more hospitality and entertainment industry training topic.

kristen from consumers credit union

I appreciate the support from customer representative

The customer representative makes the difference for me! She is always there to help me and support our needs. The admin side is not strong and the communication of changes can be a bit overwhelming - she is always great to our team

Alizabeth from Martin Engineering

Great Software!

I have had a great experience with BizLibrary. I think that it is a very user-friendly system.

Pros

I like that this software is easy to use as a learner and as a moderator. I have used it as both and have had minimal issues.

Cons

I don't like that there is no way to get rid of courses that have been started but not finished. There are some that I have started but am never going to finish so it bothers me that they are still in my unfinished folder.

Response from BizLibrary

Replied March 2020

Alizabeth, thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback about the unfinished courses, and we will share this feedback with your client success manager. We are happy to hear that you have had a great experience with BizLibrary and find it user-friendly. Thanks again for the review! -Rachel from BizLibrary

Molly from Aldera

Biz Library for Aldera

We use Biz Library often at our company. We get great feedback from the users. It has helped us with day to day education, as well as filling the need for individualized training plans. We love our rep!

Pros

The variety of courses.

Cons

I would like the reporting to be more flexible. For example, be able to save report selections when you need to run the same report on multiple individulas.

Great Content

Pros

Content is relevant for today's world. Videos are proper length to get lots of insight, without getting bored. Presenters are fantastic

Cons

I like pretty much everything about the videos. There are a few videos that can become boring, but I think that is based more on subject material, not production or presenters.

Chris from Software Company

Lower cost content provider that's not ready for enterprise or corporate levels.

This system makes me wish I were an Octopus so I could give it 8 thumbs down. Watch a demo, UI/UX is terrible. They have a lot of content and cost is the biggest perk to this system. It's cheap but you'll get what you pay for. Do yourself a favor before they lock you into an extended contract and negotiate a 90 day trial with them. Odds are they wont do it but if my warning isn't enough then see 1st hand how this LMS will make you swear under your breath...

Pros

It's cheaper than most and has a lot of content

Cons

Where do I start... As an Admin for the system at our company I've seen 1st hand how poor the LMS tools are. You will find screens that aren't intuitive and wildly more complex than they need to be and still fail to deliver the information you need. Assigning content to multiple users requires you to use a separate system to build the curriculum. It's disconnected and problematic. This system will cause you frustration and the UI/UX is could be a case study for what not to do.

Molly from S2Tech

Customizeable Platform for Multiple Domains

I have had experience with BizLibrary twice. First, with an organization in the manufacturing industry. There we used the LMS for all employees. The LMS had intuitive reporting tools and training tracking. We were also able to publish customized content specific to our company. The amount of courses available on safety, wellness, and office environments was impressive. BizLibrary helped us stay in compliance in many areas. The second experience I've had with BizLibrary is currently happening. Now in the IT industry, the needs and use of the platform is completely different than my previous organization, but it still delivers. There are many courses that provide credits for professional certifications that are useful for our employees. We utilize BizLibrary for a select number of users to provide specific career growth opportunities. These comprehensive programs have allowed us to grow staff in cross-functional ways. The recently updated platform is mobile friendly and easy to use both for users and administrators alike.

Mason from First Bank of Highland Park

Fantastic Company Providing a Fantastic Product

Our experience, from the purchasing process to implementation and utilization has been great! Shoutout to our Client Success Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for really taking the time to walk us through everything BizLibrary does to ensure their clients are using their product as effectively as possible and always offering up new ways that she can personally help us.

Pros

This software is exceptionally easy to use, both as an administrator and as a user. With the help of the BizLibrary Onboarding Team, it was also quite easy to implement.

Cons

We use Paycom's Learning Interface and the process of uploading videos can be lengthy, especially if uploading one of the bulkier multi-lesson courses. However, it is a very simple process. This is also more of a Paycom problem and less a BizLibrary problem.

Response from BizLibrary

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and your Client Success Manager! We look forward to continue supporting you and your organization. Thanks again for your kind review! -Rachel from BizLibrary

Matthew from Metalsa

Biz-library

We use this dailey. Not sure what we would do without it

Pros

The support from the Biz team is always awesome. They will even customize content for us.

Cons

There are a lot of options for content. This is a great problem to have.

Amy from Ducommun

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

BizLibrary has provided us with valuable learning content and has been an overall great partner.

Pros

BizLibrary has excellent customer support and has tailored our package to our company's needs. Their team is always eager to provide best practices to help us fully utilize the resources available to us.

Kristy from The State Bank

We Love Biz Library!

We implemented Biz Library about 3 years ago to launch a customer service/sales training program with our front line staff. They take 1 course each month and they love it! Managers love that it is easy to use and the training department loves the ease of assigning and tracking courses in the system. Our rep at Biz Library is terrific in helping to grow and expand the program - she helps me with ways to spur interest in the system and creates all the flyers and marketing pieces to assist us.

Pros

Ease of use; quality of courses

Cons

It is expensive - it is worth it -but can be a hard sell to your Board of Directors

Sherry from Correct Craft

Industry: Maritime

Bizlibrary in manufacturing

Excellent

Pros

The videos have Lots of blue collar examples

Cons

Would like to offer more classroom environments

Kim from Ricoh Electronics, Inc.

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Our experience using BizLibrary has been very positive. The service has been great.

Short, engaging, and on-demand learning on a tremendous variety of topics.

Pros

Engaging content, easy to access, and tremendous selection of topics to choose from. I like that our customer service representative meets with us on a regular basis to check in and advise us on use of the software.

Cons

We'd like to be able to put a link to custom content/resource groups on our customized BizLibrary login page so users can more directly access this content rather than having to navigate to the content.

Marisa from Kof

Thanks bizlibrary

Pros

Let me start by stating bizlibrary has is nothing but pros great training course strongly recommend to anyone.

Cons

No cons defiantly a great software easy to learn. I cant think of a single con to write about bizlibrary

No better platform for creating and managing a learning platform for Sales training.

Pros

Ability to create and track meaningful training for employees in both sales and customer service.

Cons

Was a little difficult to setup. However worked perfectly after we established the learning curve.

Mick from Twin Valley Telephone, Inc.

Overall my experience has been good. The ease of acquiring assignment reports could be better.

Pros

The variety of topics to choose from is very good and most of the presentations are informative. The presentations are short and to the point and don't take a lot of time out of the employee's work day.

Cons

I have to watch a course to determine if it answers our needs. Course summaries are insufficient.

Great Library and User Interface

Pros

Expansive library of courses from easy, bite-size courses, to more lengthy, in-depth online courses. Easy to search and download content for our LMS.

Cons

Not all the courses are available in SCORM and AICC isn't quite as high of quality and interacts in our LMS a little differently.

Sue from Ricoh Electronics, Inc.

Tons of learning sources available for you to learn in business world

Save time and money to travel for an onsite class. Also, you can manage your own time to take the course during business hours.

Pros

There are plenty of video and e-books available for you to learn in many categories including IT, HR, Business, etc.

Cons

May have to find the right course for you as beginner, intermediate or advance level.

Matt from Toppers Pizza

2.5

April 2016

Great people to work with!

Pros

The reps seem to truly care about the clients, and do what they can to give them the best product possible.

Cons

The product is not very customizable. Particulary the UX is cumbersome because there are so many options available. Even if you don't need specific buttons/options, they are still shown.

April 2016

Tommy from Toppers Pizza, Inc.

Satisfied with BizLibrary

Pros

Their willingness to work with their clients to reach a compromise.

Cons

The reporting capabilities aren't great. There seems to be a disconnect between User Group and Course Group relationships.

Biz Library - Web Based Learning

Pros

I like the Biz Library is Web Based Learning that is easily accessible. The content is informative and applicable.

Cons

At times when searching for content it can get overwhelming.

Sarah from Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Best training offerings

Very useful for HR related topics

Pros

They offer the best variety of video/ webinar training related to my work. Great presenters and topics, which helps me get credits to maintain my certifications.

Cons

I like what they offer, and appreciate the email reminders of new trainings that are being offered.

BizLibrary - Content for Training

Pros

Great selection of content available from their own designers and third party, courses were sized/time correctly, user interface was great.

Cons

Not much, an even larger selection of content would be great by you can't fit everyone perfectly.

Christopher from Excel Ind

Industry: Machinery

Great Software for team and Company Wide Training

Pros

This software is easy to use when our HR Dept. adds learning assignments and tips for everyone to see.

Cons

Getting to learn the site itself can be a little tricky to find everything but once you figure it out, its very easy.

One of the best softwares around

Pros

BizLibrary is the best training resources around. I love how they can be used on mobile devices.

Cons

I wish there was a way to survey employees with in the service. If it is there, then I haven't figured out how to use it. Overall great product.

Jennifer from Premium Retail Services

Fairly easy to get up and running, only a few hiccups.

Pros

LOVE the BizLibrary created content!! Almost all the content we are putting together for our management curriculum will be BizLibrary productions.

Cons

Some courses are terrible, the worst was basically a PowerPoint with a computer generated voiceover. Not the quality I was expecting.