• Pros

• "Ease of using the tests and the layout. Also explanations are really good"

• "The site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded."

• "We liked that the testing software was easy for students to understand"

• Cons

• "There might be a small bug when people sign in and are trying to enter the course but I haven't report it because is too small... we are very pleased with this tool"

• "The only con I have come to see with BrainCert is that I wish it would have been developed earlier. I have not had any issues since purchasing and using this platform."

• "Might advise just a bit more clarity in getting started setting up different options: Live Classes vs " Publish Your Courseware"."

Browse BrainCert Enterprise LMS Reviews

Jackie

Brilliant, Agile and Purpose-Built Platform

We knew exactly what we needed, and thought for sure we'd have to build our own. Then we read every review of what was already built, and BrainCert was a perfect fit - and then some. We were so impressed with the ease of use of the free version, that we quickly went to the upgraded version. In a week, we were able to provide our online Live Instructor virtual courses - seamlessly! The beauty of purpose-built products is they deliver everything one needs today, and every capability one hadn't even known they could have too.

Pros

Purpose-built with so many more capabilities already designed in that you're able to advance the courseware too. Super responsive, experienced, intelligent customer support (we trialed over the holiday w/e) Great pricing for all that you get. We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert

Rahul from Indianic

Brincert E-Learning : Virtual ClassRoom API Review

Me and my client very impressed with the product. I have suggested him to integrate it on our platform. Hope for new suggested features to be added soon.

Pros

1. Authority Structure During Session :- Instructor can allow/disallow Mic, Camera, WhiteBoard access etc of attendant. 2. Recording and storage process of session. 3. Code Editor & Formulas adds more value to session 4. Individual and Common session chat is also very useful. 5. Upload documents to whiteboard feature is very smooth in use. 6. Allow attendant to be an instructor is very awesome.

Cons

1. API structure has limited access features. 2. Cannot invite someone using api structure to join session. 3. Screen-Share feature in virtual classroom not available. 4. API level should have various session chat log access. 5. Important Notes feature to download by attendee may add more value to session. 6. Missing Rating feature to session which increase overall experience of Instructor in improvement. 7. Embed Session to user website using Iframe will be more friendly. I think you suppose to add embed feature and it will be easier for non-technical users .

Reasons for Choosing BrainCert Enterprise LMS

Because of flexibility and appropriate api access. And found almost all features relevant to project need.

Cornelia from US Dept of Health & Human Services

Needs Upgrade

Pros

Ease of logging in. There is not much else!

Cons

It tally’s your score incorrectly. For example, it tells you get 99% correct when you know you did not do that well. It logs you out after a while which is fine. However, you have to exit the entire system to go back in.

William from Broward College Viet Nam

BrainCert for adding an e-learning component to your training programs

Pros

Webinar Options Shareable Exams Low Cost Enterprise Options Comprehensive Test Building Options

Cons

Steep Learning Curve on Developing Courses Steep Learning Curve on Developing Exams

Reasons for Choosing BrainCert Enterprise LMS

Best priced enterprise solutions with Webinar integration, custom certification, and shareable testing.

Marcelo from BMLAURUS

BrainCert, great tool but difficult to manage

Pros

Great look and feel - very profesional Easy set-up Complete LMS platform Multiple question types Easy csv question upload

Cons

Difficult to navigate and find the components Confusing navigation between courses, questions, exams Several actions can't be undone Expensive for small courses

Reasons for Choosing BrainCert Enterprise LMS

The 'look and feel' makes it look way more profesional than Moodle Moodle is really hard to setup

Mukesh from Refinitiv Inc

Real Life Scenarios

Pros

I used Braincert tests for my AWS Solutions architect as well as AWS Sysops exams. Both exams had multiple questions that were based on real scenarios. I feel they are worth every money!! I appreciate the hard work done on putting these tests. Thank you!

Cons

Variability of scenarios and number of tests with detailed explanations.

Reasons for Choosing BrainCert Enterprise LMS

I saw the recommendation from Jayendrapatil's blog on AWS.

Amol from IT Firm

AWS Courses Review

As of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.

Pros

I have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.

Cons

In one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.

rabab from Doctor

best platform

i subscribed to tutor img who introduced me to Braincert and i think i will recommend this website to all for my family members and friends

Pros

its easy to read and use this platform for study process

Cons

we have to log in everytime we open the website

JATIN from LTI

Brain Cert- Used for Mock test

I had purchased a course on Brain Cert for clearing one AWS certification. Some of the questions were useful but there were lot of new things in the exam.

Pros

1. Navigation is easier 2. Content was ok

Cons

1. Initially, it was challenging for me to go back to previous exam sets.

Mohanraj from Infosys Limited

Exam Dumps

Learn easily and implement easily whatever the usecases

Pros

AWS exam dumps actually playing vital role to prepare before appearing to real exam. This Braincert helps you lot.

Cons

The way of teaching and explanations is a key roles

Shreya

January 2014

Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features

BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes that I enjoy most. My students love it, especially the whiteboard, audio&video chat, uploading presentations and lot more. I can also record the classroom session as a high-quality video and share it with my students who missed the class. BrainCert has one of the best online testing software that I ever come across. I have done an extensive research, and this is the best. I can create tests in different formats such as Study, Certification, Custom and Search modes with so many options to choose from and customize it to suit my test delivery needs. Also, BrainCert has scoring algorithms such as Standard, Partial-Credit, and Adaptive (similar to GRE/GMAT scoring) that makes it very unique. I can upload all my existing content such as PowerPoint slides, word & PDF documents, audio/video files and create tutorials which I can use as course materials when creating a course. When BrainCert says "create and deliver e-learning content in minutes", they really mean it. I can sell both courses and tests separately and make money. This is something that I really liked. BrainCert deposits the money immediately after each transaction to my Stripe or PayPal account thus cutting down the middleman. I have seen in other educational platforms where they release the money only after 30 days. This is why I like BrainCert a lot. If you are looking for an online LMS for your company, or an online tutoring platform to teach students and also earn revenue, then look no further. BrainCert is the way to go. Also, all their paid plans include a 60-day free trial (crazy generous).

Pros

BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

Cons

None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

February 2014

satisfied member

February 2014

Wonderful service

It is difficult to make time for learning alongside two fulltime jobs. I recently learnt about braincert.com through a friend of mine, and have been since taking courses alongside work. The online orientation of the learning is made compatible to fit with any schedule. I am now doing what I had deemed impossible; I am successfully managing both my work, and supporting an affordable and convenient education. Although my education has always taken precedence in my life, I was forced to take a few years off near the end of my degree due to circumstances out of my control. Braincert offers a wide range of courses and makes the selection process easy and functional. The courses are formatted in an easy to understand and navigate format, and provide several resources for extended help. Since learning about the website, I've enrolled in SEO optimization course and an iOS development course. As I had begun my degree in computer engineering, these are the perfect courses for me to farther both my knowledge and career. Although my courses are specific to technology, the site offers a wide selection to chose from. The friend that had told me about the site was enrolled in an Introductory German course herself.

Pros

From an instructors perspective, BrainCert allows freedom of course content on an easy to create and publish platform. The site offers convenient test scheduling times and posts immediate results to facilitate the instructor student relationship.

Cons

Not applicable

darius from cpaexamtutoring.com

Updated Review of Braincert

I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Pros

Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

Cons

I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

Jayendra from Management Consulting

Awesome platform to host courses and great support from tea

Overall, we have had a great experience using Braincert. We had continued exploring other options during the initial period to check for tools with features, but now have given up and pretty much happy with Braincert.

Pros

Our group has been using this platform for 2 years and it has been great find for us. We tried a lot of platforms to publish courses and tests but none of them gave a coverage as Braincert provided us. It was quite simple simple to get started.

Cons

When we started using it it was still under development and we had quite some issues with payments and users taking tests. However, with good feedback and support we have been able to resolve of them.

Ellen from Patron Technology

BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality intuitive

Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

Pros

Cons

I've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

Response from BrainCert

Replied September 2017

Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.

Karl-Heinz from Uranian Astrolab

Industry: Writing and Editing

Its excellent and my students are very satisfied also me

I can communicateall over the world with this platform with excellent audio and video quality

Pros

i realy like the interface because its very easy to use it. the software have huge abilities and the class have some excellent tools.

Cons

there is always something to find that you dont like. But the helpdesk have open ears and mind and they try to find the solution

Yosef from Online Smicha

General Experience

Pros

Mobile accessible, easy to navigate, gives a proper structure for online schooling

Cons

System requires way to high of a video bandwidth in comparison to other programs. Files cannot be downloaded by students as word docs but only as PDF.

Ashley from Tutor Revolution LLC

good platform-- better than others I have tried

Pros

no sign-up needed from student-- easy to use after practicing

Cons

I seem to have microphone feedback recently-- screen share is not free anymore-- upgraded to see if feedback issue will resolve-- it just started???

Jennifer from Advanced School of Real Estate

Fits most needs

Just used for hosting video recordings and online practice tests. Would like to use for live classes if quality improves.

Pros

Easy to use. Fits most needs. Would like to utilize more.

Cons

Virtual live classroom and recordings. No longer use this function.

Mushiba from Community of Terra Lux

LOVE BrainCert!!!! It rates 5+ stars on each feature!

It is easy to use and the customer service is quickly responsive to any requests I have made.

Pros

Their customer service is absolutely AWESOME! They are quick to respond and have solved every problem I had. Most recently, many of the tests we had for each lecture did not have the minimum 5 questions. This was a problem for our needs as most of tests had about 2 to 3 questions. Their solution: they lowered the minimum to 2 questions per test. They LISTENED to me and quickly solved my problem. WOW!!

Response from BrainCert

Replied September 2017

Thanks Mushiba. We're excited to work with you. :)

Parthasaradhi from ATT

Excellent courses

Clear explanation of all questions

Pros

detailed explanation of all questions described in exam

Cons

nothing specific all contents are good sometimes site is slow

good explanation of questions

Zoran from Onica

E-Learning Platform

Helped a lot to pass SA Pro

Pros

Q & A were very useful and helped a lot for passing exam

Cons

It would be better to have more detailed explanation on answers. It is better to have option to look for the answer after each question

June 2016

Aliyar from Serco

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

June 2016

Cool tool for E-Learning

Started using a free trial version of BrainCert, pretty intuitive interface, easy to navigate around. BrainCert's Virtual Class Room works very well, appreciate the clear audio and video quality. Very creating E-Learning platform with the cool startup price factor of $18.95 is not bad and the business package under $100 is a plus. I'll keep exploring and provide more updates as I swim through the ocean of the features it has.

Pros

Very nice interface, great audio, video and e-learning class room interfaces. Good startup price with multiple options Unlimited cloud storage without any strings attached.

Cons

Basic has a catch, there is an 8% trx fee, perhaps it is meant for people to play around with it, but, as we move to better package, the trx is going down to 4% or even 2%. Seems fair to me.

Quality

I’m present my first course in BrainCert of Qulaity management system QMS , that’s I’m qualified for this course I made this course free and opened for everyone . This gave me an opportunity to make another course and share this courses for free to everyone.

Pros

BrainCert is best website for E learning it gave me a chance to be instructor and share me experiences with Colleagues and students through online education.

Cons

Simply, Available and opened for everyone . If you looking to enhance your skills by courses it’s your choice .

Natalia from IPOHS

Excellent tool

Pros

The tool is extremely user-friendly and requires very little training to use and upload courses. Although we don't use it, I think the ability to provide priced courses is excellent, tracking signed up students is also very helpful. It's one of the strongest applications for small businesses... I highly recommend it

Eddie from Fabu LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

Great concept and *mostly* stable

We've had mixed experience so far, but we will stick it out until we find it unusable or until something better comes along.

Pros

We liked that the testing software was easy for students to understand

Cons

There are a lot of back-end annoyances, like students complaining about not being able to log in, caching issues logging in as a teacher, we also had an issue that PayPal wasn't working, and the support team said it was PayPal, but it was not, so we switched payment gateways instead.

Kevin from Northrop Grumman

Great service

Pros

The practice exams seem to be of high quality and I've found them to be very helpful in preparing for upcoming exams.

Cons

Software can be a little glitchy from time to time.

Diana from McClure CPA PA

Love it

Pros

Videos and MCQ, best explanations in industry

Cons

stopping point on the video, the come back

Claire Dupont

Exceptional Educational Value

As an Online Teacher I have struggled for years to engage students through other online platforms like email and chat software. After discovering BrainCert my teaching abilities and student engagement have increased substantially. There are so many uses for BrainCert not only to be used by teachers but coaches of sports teams, business managers for remote employees and many more. I would highly recommend BrainCert to everyone.

Pros

The two main pros I see with BrainCert is the fact that you can now engage with your students as well as the multiple tools that are included in BrainCert.

Chimbu from Tata consultancy services

Good product and required some UI changes

Pros

The explanation given for each question is good and the links provided allowed us to explore more about the services

Cons

Hard to find the start button in the UI , sometimes we had to hit multiple times to start the exams . And the review the results page is not mobile friendly , please redesign the review test results page and make it more mobile compatibility .

Simon from Pawa IT solutions

Product review

Passed my exams after using the platform

Pros

Some of the tests I have done here are accurate and they made me get a pass in my certification

Cons

Some certification tests are missings. The platform is not user friendly

Reasons for Choosing BrainCert Enterprise LMS

It has good resources for learning

Souzan from St George university

Amazing

Amazing

Pros

It helped me with cdm cases that mceeq1 exam had .

Cons

I did not find disadvantages, it was very fast and had all the lectures I needed to Atleast pass the exam

BIJAY from BRAINWAVE

Amazing LMS in my whole career

it is a very good LMS for all including corporate,learner,teacher

Pros

Everything IN THIS SOFTWARE GOOD FOR ALL

Cons

NOTHING IN THISS SOFTWARE. EVERYTHING IS OK

Pravin from Tcs

Awesome product

I got certified on multi-cloud skills.

Pros

I really got benefited from using the products as I am now able to get myself multi-cloud certified associate. All thanks to Braincert in providing such a nice platform

Cons

None that I could think of any that can allow me to put any cons.

Tracee from thunderbowl

Does what I need it to do

Pros

I use the software for a CPA prep course that I am learning a lot from. So I guess you can say I like it. I think the lecturer gets most of the credit but I haven't had too many issues accessing the course

Cons

Although I haven't had a lot of problems, there has been some issues depending on the type of browser I'm using

Maksim from InPlayer

Right Before Taking an AWS Exam

It seems it has a higher quality of content and I'm taking it a week or two before the exam after the other test exams I've taking as a warm up - this would become as a photo-finish.

Pros

I was surprised when I took a set of question 3-4 days before an exam and realized that without those I could perhaps fail the exam.

Cons

Up until recently I could see a permanent purchase of a set of test exams.

Robert from Advanced School of Real Estate

Not perfect, but ok...

Pros

It's easy to use and suits most of our school's needs.

Cons

The video quality for virtual classes. Have not been able to utilize this feature, but would like to.

Raja Ravi Sekar from Juniper Networks

Industry: Computer Networking

Good experience

it benefited in preparing for the AWS Advanced Networking exam, could get to learn more even after 6+ years of working experience.

Pros

The easy of use, the explanation provided for the scenarios were helpful

Cons

no learning mode available, i had to give a try on my first attempt to go through the answers and read through it.

Shajitha

January 2014

Easiest way to teach online

BrainCert.com is very easy to use. I can't think of any website that offers so many features for free. The word's best online virtual classroom and testing platform.

Pros

Clean and crisp layout, advanced virtual classroom software, creating a course is just a matter of few mouse clicks, and most importantly the braincert testing platform.

Cons

I wish there is an option for paid users to have a separate login screen with their company logo, just like a LMS. I know braincert is very advanced, but adding this feature will truly make braincert an outstanding e-learning platform.

Ishmael Garikai from Plan International

Certification for the Brain

Have acquired valuable knowledge on Global Data Protection Regulation which has changed our organisational approach to data privacy issues.

Pros

Very informative, interactive, quality audios and videos.

Cons

When you write tests all attempts are recorded, really wanted the best mark to be saved.

Julie from Cushman and Wakefield

CPA Review Course i-75

I'm not a huge fan. The videos don't always load and sometimes they time out or don't load.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and pretty simple to use once you know how to use it

Cons

It sometimes times out and doesn't load the lecture videos I need to watch to study

Saurabh from Cognizant

Great Practice tests

It has been wonderful. Gained a lot and have cleared both AWS professional certifications.

Pros

Ease of using the tests and the layout. Also explanations are really good

Cons

No pause button for practice tests. It should have a timer pause for practice tests

Sid from University of manitoba

Review about braincert

Pros

* organized-its very organized and arranged in a very easy way *user friendly - there are no complexities, its simple to use * the colours are nice and soothing

Cons

*sometimes I have to go back /refresh just to continue

Solomon from Augeos

My sting with braincert

My overall experience with Braincert was great, gave a very good perspective of how the exams look like.

Pros

1. Its easy to use 2. Detailed and well thought out explanation

Cons

1. Some of the answers are wrong 2. Not very mobile friendly

Prasad from Infosys

Devops certification course

Pros

I really like the brain cert devops professional test papers, they are 8 of them which helped in answering the questions in the real exam

Cons

It was costly compared to others but i like the no of papers

Bernal from CFTD

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Useful all purpose tool

Pros

Meets all needs for a virtual classroom, testing platform and content creation with relatively easy interphase

Cons

lack of initial support, it does not seem like a customer-centric company, needs to have more pricing options

Karen from English Learning with Teacher Karen

Great Platform!

Its easy to use and affordable!

Pros

I love this platform! It allows me to create and build my teaching business with ease. It's wonderful!

Cons

There are no cons in my opinion. I have not had any problems.

Reshabh from Information Technology & Services

100% genuine practice questions

Pros

The questions in the practice exams were to the mark. It simulates the actual exam in ways and gives a real feel of the exam.

Cons

Felt that the explanation to some questions were not brief.

Allee from PARfessionals

Easy, Fast Setup

We utilized BrainCert to upload and showcase our free Addiction Recovery CE courses. It's a great service that's easy and fast to setup.

Cons

Features are limited for more extensive course

Great platform to learn

Great software

Pros

The ease and settings help us customize the videos according to our needs. Easy to use even on my smart tv.

Cons

All good, couldn'think of any cons, had a good experience.