• Pros

• "Is the best software to learn and is ver easy to use "

• "- Labs are great - Challange labs are great as it makes you really think and troubleshoot - Courses are well designed in good amount of detail - Test also good to challenge knowledge"

• "The videos have the duration enough to understand the topic, even if it's a complicated one or not."

• Cons

• "I personally feel that the DevOps module could be made more concise to keep the user's focus. Other than that everything looks pretty solid."

• "This course are a little expensive but is ver extensive "

• "I would like to add a camera showing the speaker. It could improve the attention of the topics watching the real person."

Browse Cloud Academy Reviews

Craven from Amazon Web Services

Well rearched courses

Pros

Its ability to be used on Android phones

Cons

The software took too long to load the courses

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Craven, thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

David from Tek-Experts

My Observations on Cloud Academy

Software Architecture, there seems to be a guided career path.

Pros

The ratings and rankings after a quiz helps to if there are improvements.

Cons

The certificates are not industry recognized.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Academy

Cloud Academy was provided by my company for learning and development.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Thank you for your feedback, David!

Umair from Butt IT Solutions

Best and Amazing Cloud Training Platform

My overall experience with cloud Academy is really awesome because I have learnt a lot through Cloud Academy. I have increased my professional cloud platform skills.

Pros

If you want to be an expert in cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba Cloud, and other cloud platforms then cloud Academy is an incredibly professional platform for you. They have a wide training library including courses, quizzes, and a lot more amazing stuff.

Cons

The training library is really easy to understand, that anyone can easily learn. I never faced any issue during learning at this platform, so for me, Cloud Academy is perfect without any kind of cons.

Sheridan from Linguicity Training

Good quality materials let down by site navigation

I passed the Microsoft Azure exam (AZ-103). The materials on the site helped a lot as did the free Cloud Academy videos on YouTube.

Pros

Quality of the material, particularly the labs.

Cons

I found it very difficult to navigate the website. If I'd started viewing a video when I came back to the site I'd expect to see it on the front page. That didn't seem to be the case.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Academy

MeasureUp practice test wasn't representative of the exam and their labs were clunky.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hi Sheridan, thank you for your feedback. Did you get in touch with our Customer Support Team to flag the things you mentioned here? Feel free to do so by writing to support@cloudacademy.com.

Souvik from Cognizant

Best user experience

A big salute to the cloud academy support team, the way they have helped me when I faced any issues regarding the course. You guys are the best, and surely making a difference here in this field.

Pros

Frankly, the best thing about cloud academy is its interface. Not only the course material but also Leaderboard feature, real time lab environment (aws console in my case), standard question pattern for the exams or lab challenges they held , and mostly the way cloud academy team supports every issue you face with the application. Too good. Thank you som much

Cons

I have used many learning platforms , but this has been the best yet. I would really appreciate if you guys add the brief pdf version of the lectures.

Better experience

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Thank you, Souvik! We passed along your message to your Customer Support Team :)

Alejandro from TUI Group

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Nice platform, good for hands on learning

I like the platform and continent, have used other platforms like pluralsight, coursera and cloudguro. I find this ne is the most complete one.

Pros

Cons

- Dashboard was bit confusing, had to hunt around to find the test I had already completed

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Academy

Liked how CA was laid out, labs, level of content. Would be good to get courses around Apigee, as their is very light content out their, and if CA was to provided same as other courses it would be a first to provided good training. Just one more recommendation, why not give away free swag like T-shirt, stickers or even mug, would help the brand, and sure Dev's will love to get freebees :)

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Academy

Cloudguru was good platform, but detail was very light, did not go into lot of detail like this platform and also the labs and challenges really help on learning.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Alejandro, thank you for this review!

warren from Fortinet

Industry: Computer Hardware

Most cost-effective learning platform

Pros

Training plan layouts are really useful and good to help me track my individual goals. The virtual lab environments save me a TON of time dealing with setting things up in AWS when I want to learn something there, and not have to deal with billing after the fact.

Cons

The only con I have is Id like to see more python labs to help with intermediate learning.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Academy

acloudguru was mostly marketing and a lot of fluff once you got into the service. They seem to try and create high production videos but with less actual technical content that you care about.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hi Warren, thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! Keep on training!

Randy from Merck

Industry: Biotechnology

Best place to learn cloud and prep for your certification

Pros

Well balanced content to cover cloud service in depth and summize at a higher level for solution building. Also extremely good for your preparation of cloud certification - I tried many different cloud training sites before I settled with Cloud Academy, which is the best with efficient content and superb customer support. The right mix of lecture, hands-on lab and exam help me to fit the learning in my busy schedule and allow me to finish certification exam prep in relative short time (~ 3months for AWS Solution Architect Certificate - Assoc). The CA simulation exam has the closest form to the real exam, which is the most valuable for one to pass certification exam.

Cons

There are so many offered on Cloud Academy site and it is easy to get deviated by other interesting topics/learning paths. Hoped CA offer a "tiered" layout to help stay focused.

Content and cost

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Randy, thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us. We truly value our customers' feedback!

David Armando from Tigo

Excellent on-line learning platform for cloud technologies

Excellent content that helps understand key concepts of cloud technologies, useful exam tips in order to prepare for vendor certifications

Pros

Ability to try cloud services and hands-on labs on real cloud accounts

Cons

Mobile app still needs some improvements when downloading content for offline learning.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi David Armando, we truly value our customer's feedback and we appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave this review for us, thank you!

Felipe from Itau-Unibanco

Cloud Academy is the best

Pros

A lot of courses and excellent instructors

Cons

It's quite expensive considering a I'm a Brazilian guy

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Felipe, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you're enjoying your training experience with Cloud Academy! Keep on training! :)

Partha from SAS Institute Inc

Cloud Academy: My Goto Knowledge Platform

We are using Cloud Academy to prepare our transition to the cloud. It has been a tremendous resource with learning paths for all 3 major cloud providers and training programs for related cloud technology. I really feel the urge to spend a lot of time with the training courses. Thank you for designing such a wonderful knowledge platform!

Pros

Cloud Academy has opened the doors for me to step into the vast domain of Cloud Computing. The course-ware has a vast array of well selected training programs at various levels such that even beginners can easily navigate the courses and gain real knowledge. I especially like the Dashboard feature that shows where I am in my journey, how I have fared in the tests and what is my learning path. The course videos are well made, of good quality and are followed up with relevant tests. There are even hands-on labs where you get to interact with actual cloud resources. Also, it was very easy to integrate with existing processes.Overall, I could not have asked for anything better.

Cons

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Partha, what an amazing review: thank you so much!

Rodolfo from Rackspace

Industry: Program Development

I recommend Cloud Academy for everyone who wants to learn cloud topics easy and relatively fast

It's a good platform to learn even downloading your app and watch videos from there.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Academy

Because it has a mobile app to watch the courses and the people that give the course are really expert on the topic

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Rodolfo, what an amazing review!!! Thank you so much!

Raygene from Mastercard

Additional Learning Tool

Organizations are moving to cloud technologies and your platform has been extremely helpful for someone working to move into that area of technology.

Pros

The quick topic videos along with the labs and tests are great for someone like me that is working on passing certifications for additional job opportunities. I have access to learning platforms through my employer, but I turn to your platform that I pay for to pass exams. The labs are the biggest benefit since Azure and AWS are platforms you have to pay for.

Cons

Some of the programming courses require local setup of software; I prefer not to use my personal environment. The labs set up for cloud technologies is the main reason I pay out of pocket for your platform.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Academy

Coursera doesn't have the labs with sandbox and the courses are at times out of date. In regard to SkillMeUp, they have the sandbox labs, but are mainly focused on Azure only; Cloud Academy has a more extensive library of content.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hi Raygene, thank you for the great review and feedback!

Dessylin from Vology

Feedback

Pros

It was easy to get adoption across multiple departments because it truly sets its self apart with hands on labs and assessments

Cons

There is a lack of Microsoft cloud cert training plans

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hello Dessylin, thank you for your feedback. We currently cover the following Azure certs: - AZ-104 - AZ-204 - AZ-303 - AZ-304 - AZ-400 - AZ-500 - AZ-900 - AI-100 - AI-900 - DP-100 - DP-200 - DP-201 - DP-300 - DP-900 What cert were you looking for? Feel free to reach out to support@cloudacademy.com should you need to.

Vicente Jose from Vistaprint

Very good product

I am very happy I enrolled and I will keep on doing so. I have learnt a lot about the different services offered by the cloud vendors and this will definitely help me in my professional career

Pros

It includes many different courses in a very broad range of technologies It includes learning paths that are helpful to prepare for official certifications for AWS

Cons

Sometimes the labs do not explain enough why they ask you to do what they ask you to do

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the review, Vicente Jose!

Samir from JP Morgan

Overall great experience

Pros

Best part is available across multiple platform - web based, Android App. Also it is available offline for your review and accessing anytime.

Cons

Found issues in in sync between Mobile (Android app) and Browser based. Had to complete couple of modules twice to get credit. That was something I observer at the beginning of the course and later it worked as expected though. Also observer few things not available in mobile platform - hope future version will take care of this.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hi Samir, thank you for your review! If you'd like further assistance, you can reach out to suppor@cloudacademy.com.

Daniel from MikMak

Amazing for GCP Exam Prep

Very positive and would definitely keep using it

Pros

The learning paths are great! I like how you can set your schedule and due dates. The transcripts are also helpful when I'm not in a mood to watch the video. The courses are structured in a way that make me feel comfortable learning.

Cons

Some of the labs aren't as concise as others and some courses are outdated. I would also like a way to save notes and frames from the video I'm watching like Coursera

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Academy

I liked the layout of Cloud Academy better. The learning plans were more structured and the statistics on my progress were more readable. Other things like the font, colors, and general aesthetic of Cloud Academy made it easier to navigate the site

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hi Daniel, thank you for your feedback: feel free to reach out to support@cloudacademy.com should you need anything!

Milagros from Importbaires

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Cloud academy

Pros

Is the best software to learn and is ver easy to use

Cons

This course are a little expensive but is ver extensive

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Milagros, we appreciate your review. Thank you!

Alok from Amazon

Best platform to learn by doing .

Overall, it's a decent enough platform to learn and experience new cutting edge technologies with professional guidance.

Pros

Content is precisely designed to provide user with necessary knowledge on a topic . They also provide hands on labs to get a broader experience on the topic. I used this product for Amazon AWS certification training and the courses were very effective in helping me crack these certifications at ease.

Cons

Some content can be updated more frequently as technologies such as cloud is evolving with new solutions and features every week.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Alok, thank you for taking time out of your day to leave this great review for us!!!

prathima from Amazon

pretty good

good

Pros

labs are the best so is the content, gret instructors

Cons

not anything in particular but the content needs to be updated as frequently as cloud tech changes and updates

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Prathima, thank you for leaving this great review! :)

Uriel Francisco from ARS Universal

CloudAcademy the best resource for your Cloud Team

Pros

The best features for me are: the very well designed table of content, the excellent pronunciation, the close caption, the pictures and animations, and most important the difficult themes were beautifull explained. Also the labs are my favorites, because they guide you through the important facts studied.

Cons

Maybe it was my location, but sometimes the video stream was very slow, and the videos pause multiples times during one lesson.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Academy

Because I found it is the best site for the bucks you invest in your Cloud path. The videos are excellent, the Labs are the best and the customer service is always very helpfull.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Uriel, thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

Colm from Jisc

Comprehensive suite to get certified

I have found it excellent, I certify regularly and find CA a vital tool

Pros

I like the multiple learning options with lectures, labs and exams. Just before certification you can search for a subject and find all the questions the engine has on it with detailed answers, this is great for really clearing up weak ares before an exam.

Cons

the one improvement that could make a being impact is having a more configurable approach to exams, ie the numbers of questions and areas to to asked question from

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Colm, thank you for the great review, we appreciate your feedback!

Jeremy from AWS

Best Place to Learn

I love to use CA when I can every single week. I have time blocked off just to study.

Pros

I Love the labs. Getting hand on time which is guided but also allows you to perform other things inside a sandbox is invaluable. I love to see how other platforms do the same task.

Cons

Nothing. I love everything about the software and how the UI is setup

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hi Jeremy, what a great review! Thank you so much!

Ebenezer from Tek-experts

Your Cloud App

Very good. I have used cloud academy for work and it has helped me pass most of my certifications

Pros

This application gives you the ease you need to facilitate your learning on cloud solutions and tech. The simplicity makes learning fun as well

Cons

I really don't have any complaints about the software as of yet

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hello Ebenezer, thank you for the fab review!

Great resource for AWS Certifications

Pros

Great material, clear explanation of each concept. Highly recommend for Cloud certifications.

Cons

I think allowing users to create playlists would be a great feature.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi! Thank you for the great review!

Rena from IMC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Ease of use

overall good experience

Pros

I like the videos ..very up todate...I learn a lot on the products and like the path of progression for students

Cons

Lab is sometimes not very clear and hard to contract support at a reasonable time

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Rena, thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team at support@cloudacademy.com, that's the best way to get in touch with them.

Kenneth from SAS

Great learning tool

I've complete a number of classes with Cloud Academy and I found it to be most helpful to get me up to speed on a new technologies.

Pros

Features I really like include having quizzes and exams to test what I've learned. I like to overall scoreboard to track my progress. And I found the labs to be really well done

Cons

Some of the content can get behind current software versions, but that it kind of the pace of technology. That's a very minor point.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hi Kenneth, thank you for taking time out of your day to leave this wonderful review!

Rene from ASG Technologies

Clear and Concise

Pros

I've found platform very easy to use and enjoyed the presenters. Often times you run across training with either boring instructors or hard to understand English speakers but thats not the case with CA.

Cons

I found it all quite easy to follow along.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Rene, thank you for your feedback! Keep on training!

David from DSP Support

The factor

Great courses, great resources.

Pros

In one word: Simplicity. I'm a peruvian user and the english is not my native language but it's very comprensible.

Cons

I like almost everything. Maybe i miss some courses about Linux or another technology.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Academy

Principally for the Labs and the updates

INDRANIL from Cognizant

Usage Review After Preparation for Associate Level Solution Architect Course

Fantastic experience. Really Helpful for the preparation.

Pros

1. The Hand-On Lab and no cost worry about my own AWS account usage and cost 2. The Some areas are covered in depth like VPN , Bastion Host , NO-SQL

Cons

1. Repetition of course material in some areas are monotonous. 2. Some real life scenarios can add some extra spice to your course. (May be some familiar examination questions can be discussed in details) 3. All the areas must be covered with equal importance. 4. More practice exam should be introduced with an option to pause the exam.

Hands on in the AWS Platform

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hello Indranil, thank you for leaving your review and feedback for us!

Peter from SAP Labs, LLC.

Complete Cloud training content

Pros

I like the wide selection of cloud infrastructure training content. It contains all my necessary cloud training topics for my job and personal interest as well.

Cons

I don't like the idea of ranking my profile within my company on the training. Rather than motivating me to do better, I always feel like I can never catch up with others even I put in my time to learn.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Peter, thank you so much for your feedback. Should you need to, please reach out to support@cloudacademy.com.

Konrad from SAS Institute

Amazing training courses online

Pros

Cloud Academy provides quality training that is available just with a web browser or even mobile device, with lots of practical and relevant exercises, hand-on labs and nice video. I love the labs provided by Cloud Academy, at the beginning not easy for me to solve, but very practical and bringing a lot of satisfaction when done!

Cons

Sometimes individual sessions in some training courses are a bit too long and once or twice my progress on mobile device got de-synchronized with progress in web browser.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hi Konrad, thank you for the great review! The discrepancy between app and browser has now been fixed.

Amit from Cognizant Technology Solution

How essential this cloud academy course

Very nice. I am referring this course to my friends an colleagues who is willing to clear the certification exam.

Pros

The way of teaching by Cloud Academy about the cloud is really very nice. I went through the course materials for the AWS Solution Architect - Associate. It was really helpful to clear different concept about AWS as well as to clear the certification exam.

Cons

I think it would be great if more lab challenges are introduced as part of this course and also at the end of this course if a one to one question answer session is introduced.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the review, Amit!

Kiran from Wright Medical

Cloud Academy Review

Pros

I bought this for me and my team. It helped my team greatly in learning new cloud concepts and get one step closer to the certifications. The content is very clear and informative to the real world scenarios.

Cons

Nothing. I like everything that this product offered.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hi Kiran, we're glad to hear you've had a positive training experience on the Cloud Academy platform!

Zbigniew from SAS Institute

Zbigniew Wyszomierski

Pros

Wide training portfolio, good support for Azure and DevOps

Cons

Short timeslots for Labs, not enough time to test own ideas

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hi Zbigniew, thank you for your feedback!

Demian from Information Technology

Industry: Computer Hardware

EXCELLENCE

The best training for learning

Pros

The different courses that can be taken at the same cost, the easy teaching of the instructors and the easy guide to using the laboratories and most importantly, using the cloud platform, letting you know the environment where you will interact in future administration.

Cons

I really have no criticisms of the product, the only thing I did not like is that it is not in other languages ​​at least the subtitles

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hi Demian, we're happy to hear you enjoyed training with Cloud Academy!

Thamarai from Cognizant

Cloud Academy Review

Best learning experience I have ever had

Pros

Learning and practice in same place with easy access

Cons

Everything is available in a single place

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the great review, Thamarai!

Kurt from IT

Review for Cloud Academy

Learning and Education Getting quick to modern learning path and helping user to practice what they did learn.

Pros

Well it helps to easy understand new technologies to deploy software specially on cloud environment. For me it did help a lot to understand Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform etc. and the way to deploy software today cloud based.

Cons

Easy to handle Easy to use Easy to understand the concept Nice LAB education to use what i did learn in a practical way

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

What an amazing review, thank you, Kurt!

Frederick from MAGIQ Software

A great platform for learning AWS

My overall experience has been great. The learning path for AWS solutions architect associate is very comprehensive

Pros

The content is constantly being updated to match the services available in AWS. All of the content is easy to understand. You can speed up the videos to 2x speed when you want to.

Cons

It can be a little annoying to go back through your learning path to go over things you skipped.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Frederick, thank you for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate it!

Demetrius from Gogo LLC

Most Comprehensive learning tool

My overall experience w/ this software has been awesome. I'm learning something everything I log on. I love the fact that I can get hands on right after learning about a new feature.

Pros

The thing I most like about the software is that it is very user friendly

Cons

At this moment because I'm still new, I have not found any issues to complain about. This is a solid program across the board.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Demetrius, we're so glad you're enjoying your training experience with Cloud Academy! Keep up the good work!

Donald from Cathay Pacific

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Learning site

Pros

The materials and the learning path are well designed. It is very clear to user about the difficulties level for the courses.

Cons

There are exam and quiz in some courses but very hard to export the answer for deeper learning.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Donald, thank you for leaving this review.

Rajesh from State Farm

AWS Courses are the best

Very good I passed 5 AWS certifications by studying Cloud Academy courses and included Cloud Academy in my study material and recommend to fellow employees

Pros

Hands on labs and quizzes at the end of each chapter are really helpful. Instructors have very good knowledge.

Cons

Difficult of quizzes should have been little bit higher

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Academy

Hands on labs and coverage of material

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Rajesh, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on Cloud Academy!

Phani Chaitanya from JPMC

Good courses for learning cloud computing technologies

Good website for learning cloud computing

Pros

Well structured courses with good lectures and hands on labs

Cons

Some of the lectures were not as good as others. It will be good if there is a continuity in courses.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hello Phani Chaitanya, thank you for your feedback!

Okan from Federated Wireless

Learn on your time

I was able to learn a lot about AWS cloud and Deep Learning

Pros

great AWS content, convenient to use with any devices, can watch the content anytime, anywhere

Cons

Website navigation is not intuitive, adding challenges would be a better way to teach

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Okan!

VIVEKANANDAN from SAP AMERICA INC.

Good for scaling up your skills

Designed neatly and would recommend.

Pros

Designed very well to scale up your knowledge. Labs are neatly designed and easy to launch and use. External links for the study materials are really helpful.

Cons

Less oriented towards certification. The course was very good to scale up your knowledge, but lags a bit if you are planning for certification. Many topics for the certification were skipped.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the review, Vivekanandan!

Joshua from 1onder

Industry: Military

Very Useful

My overall experience is very good.

Pros

I love Cloud Academy! It very useful for career professionals that dont have the time to join a formal class. There are also practical examples and good practice exams.

Cons

Broden the training scope to include programming. That would be great.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Hi Joshua, thank you for the review. We're currently working on broadening our programming training offer.

Fabio from Boa Vista

Great content direct to the point

My subscription is since 2016 and don't have plans to unsubscribe.

Pros

The courses are very fast paced and straight to the point and saves much time learning about the subject. The instructors has well prepared slides and animation.

Cons

Sometimes some topics are too much basic and doesn't have the advanced.

Reasons for Choosing Cloud Academy

Linux Academy is too boring and not well structured.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Fabio, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Melissa from AWS

Cloud Academy Value

I am using this platform to help me study for certification exams, and also learn new concepts, i.e. machine learning.

Pros

Cloud Academy provides clear and concise content in a friendly user-interface. There isn't a lot of distraction within the learning curriculum which I have noticed with other learning platforms. The content seems to be updated often as well which helps the user to know they are not wasting time on static or outdated learning content.

Cons

I think there is room to improve the labs and provide more interactive content.

Reasons for Switching to Cloud Academy

Linux Academy and ACloudGuru is merging and the content seems to be unorganized, and labs would take a while to load.

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Melissa, thank you for your feedback, it was very valuable!

Sampath Kumar from JPMC

Cloud Academy - The Digital Upskiller

Absolutely loving it. In general, I am eager in learning and start with a very good note but little inconsistent and end up not finishing many courses I have started. But with Cloud Academy, I feel I am kind of motivated and utilize whole free time in learning here. It could be because of the way the content is presented.

Pros

Dashboard, Ease of navigation, Leaderboards and Relevant suggestions based on the completed course/lab.

Cons

For some of the courses, the content(fonts, colors) or image quality and sharpness can be significantly improved. Another one is, though not a major one, sometimes following the author's slang is little difficult. One has to be very attentive or replay the course to decipher if the word spoke was "can" or "can't".

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the amazing review, Sampath Kumar!

Umesh from Cognizant

Cloud

Great Learning platform in one place.

Pros

Ease of use and presentation All at one place.

Cons

Organised and structured learning with great quality

Response from Cloud Academy

Replied September 2020

Hi Umesh, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!