Kate from DGFrOG
Software fit our needs, is easy for our non-profit administrators and our customers to use, and provides helpful and friendly customer support.
Brenda from MSAD 11 Adult Education
Employees number: 2-10 employees
Overall, the software works well. The catalog upload is easy. Customers would like to be able to register for multiple classes at one time--not individually. We have had a couple of instances where there were "glitches" in the software that Coursestorm was working on that caused registrations to "fall through the crack". We would have appreciated Coursestorm informing its customers that they are working on a problem with the software. It was only because we were experiencing a problem that we called customer support to find out that they had known about it already and were working on it.
Easy to upload catalog and edit classes. Report feature works well.
Customers can't register for multiple classes.
Debbie from Stratford Continuing Education
Course Storm has made registering for our Enrichment courses easy for both the office and our students. There are very little cash deposits to make, class lists are a breeze, and I love the 'send an email' feature.
Devon from Cupcakes and Lace
Employees number: 2-10 employees
We recently switched over to course storm I think about 6 months ago. I love how easy/fast it is for parents to sign up their daughter for class. I also love how it saved their information making them save time for future class sign ups.
A few things I would love to see on course storm:
1. The ability to have a customer type in their email twice (this would avoid typos of the wrong email address which happens a lot!)
2. The ability to have plenty of customized registration forms and not have to use the initial form then add on. (Sometimes certain classes will require a completely different registration form but your system requires the basic form then having to add on. I would just like to make different registration forms and name them for classes). We do adult classes too and it's really hard to use that the way you guys have the forms set up.
3. Ability to receive the funds way before a week AFTER the class. For small businesses that require purchasing and prepping supplies way ahead of time this is hard to receive the money a week after the class.
4. For promo codes-can we please have the option to make a promo code for a certain class!?? Otherwise a customer could use the promo code for any (and as many as they desire!) as they like even though we may want a promo code only to be used for a certain class.
5. The ability to add sibling discount codes (separate from the promo codes). Maybe label it as sibling discount code?
6. Ability to close a class prior to the day of the class. Sometimes we need to close class way ahead of day to allow prepping etc. Would like to be able to set a closing date without having to go in and remember to do so manually for each class.
Ease of use for customer.
Items listed on my form in the first page of survey...
See first page.
Morgan from Salina Public Library
Employees number: 51-200 employees
I chose CourseStorm for our lifelong learning program because it has all the features I want and is very affordable. We take credit/debit card payments, both in-house and online, as well as cash and check payments for class enrollment. We can easily process all types of payment in one place and we only pay a percentage of the card payments. This makes the software very affordable. Because the online enrollment process is so much easier and user-friendly for our students, we have seen a drastic increase not only in total enrollments, but in online enrollments, which makes tracking rosters much easier for our staff. Students can also add themselves to waiting lists of full courses easily, so we have a very intuitive process for handling cancellations and enrolling new students. Refunds are very simple, too.
Overall, we find the software to be very simple to use, both on the staff side and the public side. The ease of the enrollment process gives our students a positive experience and encourages them to sign themselves and their friends up for multiple classes. If we've ever had an issue or question, CourseStorm staff has been absolutely wonderful in assisting us quickly. We could not be happier with our enrollment software!
We love the CourseStorm staff. They are not only helpful, but friendly and always get back to us so quickly! Even when we have suggestions for features or software updates, they take them seriously and let us know when they have been implemented!
There are some features we would still love to have, like a shopping cart, but it just doesn't stack up against the wonderful things we love about it!
If you are considering using CourseStorm for your program, callCustomer support representative and set up a demo. They will show you everything you need to know!