• Pros

• "Ease of use and support from staff have been great. I think it is a great solution that allows companies to get set up quickly without a lot of the complexities with other systems that I've used."

• "Software is very easy to use on an ongoing basis. Reports are easy to build and results are generated quickly. Support is simply outstanding."

• "I liked the ease of use, the fact that I could build the program out myself. There is a learning curve, but I did it all myself with no background in IT. "

• Cons

• "I wish there was a couple unique features that I want for my specific company, but not the end of the world. "

• "There really isn't anything I do not like about the software. "

• "The fact that there is no Student Gradebook. There used to be one where the students could monitor their own progress. That is gone now."

Browse DigitalChalk Reviews

Chris from Active Presence Limited

Very powerful system. Lots of great stuff "under the hood" for admin staff.

Pros

Clearly created by people who understand and are interested in *real* online learning. Everything in one place - including a home for you video-conferences and off-net meetings - demonstrating that they think of the student and not just their own software/system. Not just a "collection of videos shoved into an online folder". A proper system. Exceptional support - lovely people with whom to conduct business.

Cons

The student interface looks dated (Dec 2017). To be fair to Digital Chalk they know this. I understand they have a major refresh planned, so by the time you read this that may have already happened.

Barbara from Project HOPE

A+ Online Education Software

Our online diabetes education course is offered in the English language in the country of India, and in Spanish in the Central American Region. Our previous platform was astronomically expensive to host. After the one time small vendor fee, the platform costs the course fee that is paid by the students as they purchase the course. It couldn't be easier, or more cost effective. Revenue is processed monthly by DigitalChalk and wired directly to our bank account. Simple reports on the courses purchased are easy to generate for our accounting team to appropriately credit the revenue to the right program.

Pros

I love that it is so easy to build my own courses, receive feedback, grade assignments, and conduct needed reports on finances and student progress. I also love that when I write to the support team, they always respond within an hour or less. They are so helpful with links and screen shots of exactly what to do to fix a problem, and at times they've made corrections on my behalf.

Cons

There really isn't anything I do not like about the software.

Reasons for Choosing DigitalChalk

Features available, low cost, user friendly nature of the software

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied January 2020

Hi Barbara, Thank you so much for your great, thoughtful review! It's awesome to see that you love so much about DigitalChalk. We want to continue delivering that kind of experience to everyone who uses our learning platform, so if you have any suggestions on how we can make course delivery and reporting better for everyone, please let us know at support@digitalchalk.com Thanks again!

Aaron from Coca Cola North east

Digital Chalk Rocks !

It allows all employee's easy access and they can do it on their time line and gives clear and concise platform for all our safety needs

Pros

Easy to access and user friendly . All employees have access from work or home or tablet or phone! They seem to enjoy the experience over all. Would highly recommend this product to any company

Cons

Once in awhile it will double load the same coarse..( minor ) admin issue

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied January 2020

Hi Aaron, Thank you for your awesome review! It's great to hear that using DigitalChalk has been an easy and accessible experience for you and your organization. We're always looking for ways that we can make that experience even better, so if you have any ideas that can make DigitalChalk even more clear and easy-to-use for everyone, please let us know at support@digitalchalk.com or sales@digitalchalk.com. Thanks again!

Cheri from Platte River Power Authority

Industry: Utilities

DigitalChalk is a Digital Charm

Pros

I've used many Learning Management Systems in my 30 years of being in the training field. DigitalChalk is hands-down one of the easiest systems to learn, use and administer. Some Learning Management Systems can be so over complicated and for no reason. DigitalChalk has managed to take away all the unnecessary steps in the people management process and made it very simple, streamlined and ready to use in no time at all. It is by far my favorite LMS to date. Prior to my joining my current company, there was no LMS.

Cons

I wish there was a live-chat option on the help desk. There are times when I need to trouble-shoot something real time to continue my work, and I have to wait for an email response from the help desk. It's typically the same day but in this day and age, you want to talk to someone immediately.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied January 2020

Hi Cheri, Thank you for your fantastic review! We appreciate that you took the time to write such a thoughtful response. We're so happy that you found DigitalChalk so easy to use and administer. If you have any feedback for making organization and course admins' jobs even simpler, please let us know at support@digitalchalk.com. Thanks again!

March 2015

Avi from PowerPivotPro

March 2015

DigitalChalk shines with their customer support

Digitalchalk support team is truly stellar. They have always offered prompt and helpful responses to my numerous queries. And they speak like real humans. You do not feel like you are interacting with a disembodied company. There software works well for what it does, offering numerous options. Quite feature rich for the price you pay. Their per transaction fees are low, so you get to keep more of your sale price. We have some wishlist items about the Shopping Cart experience (login is required, so the first thing customer sees is a login screen instead of a shopping catalog). Some other features we wold love to see: play videos at faster speed (1.5x 2x Youtube and Udacity allow the same). But overall we are fairly happy with the software and the online experience. They show online video at 720p HD @2200 kbps which is awesome and our users love that. Works fine almost all the time. Extremely rare for a user to complain about slow playback or other issues. Most of those are resolved quickly by the amazing support staff.

Fran from Director Education

Easy to use, logical and foolproof

Pros

As the course designer and business consultant, I was keen to find a software that I could understand and not be reliant on others if something went awry. I chose Digital Chalk and, despite my fears, found it intriguingly easy to set up and use. Three years later, I chose it for a national peak body's accreditation system after looking through the range of new products. Given that I would have to hand it over once developed, I needed a foolproof system that could grow with the education program. I had a two page 'criteria/description of how I wanted it to work' and only Digital Chalk answered it (the next day). It links with Shopify which is also easy to use (especially the seamless link to cloud-based accounting packages that generate a range of management finance and sales reports). I've needed a couple of features, like product bundling, that Digital Chalk developed. I'm now developing courses for an organisation with a legacy system. The patched LMS is a nightmare. We have to wait for 'attention' from IT; we're not 'a priority'; the navigation is annoying; we keep being told that 'IT knows best' and I ask: 'Why do people put up with this?' I'm also tutoring at university and find it interesting to monitor the range of 'bells and whistles' that few use. With Digital Chalk you can spend your valuable time on design and content - what matters most.

Cons

I've found a couple of glitches - like a large clock counting down in the exam - which were caused by my settings or by using the default settings - so check that what the students see is what you want.

Stephanie from Academy of Prosocial Learning

Easy to use and good customer service

Digital Chalk is more than an LMS, it allows students to register and pay in the platform and acts as an SIS maintaining student records.

Pros

Digital Chalk is easy to use for both students and administrators. The platform accepts a variety of file types and each element can be customized to show only video, video and notes, or be a file or web archive. The platform also allows interaction during the video through check points in which students can select an answer and get feedback from the instructor. Digital Chalk also has wonderful customer service and they are very polite and responsive.

Cons

Digital Chalk does not currently have a built in discussion forum. This makes interaction (which is important in virtual learning) more difficult. We have found a work around, but we would prefer to have only one log in for our students and wish there was an integrated discussion forum.

Sharon from Flamingo Air/Airline Ground Schools

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

An awesome Learning Management System

Outstanding! We would not consider using anyone else for all of our courses.

Pros

We have been with Digital Chalk for 9 years and each year it gets better. Digital Chalk is always improving their system with new ways to deliver the courses to our students. Additionally, their fees are extremely reasonable, and their customer service is beyond compare. Anyone who is looking to implement a distance learning program could not go wrong using Digital Chalk.

Cons

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied January 2020

Hi Sharon, Thank you for your great review! We truly appreciate you and your organization's long history using DigitalChalk. As you mentioned, we're always looking to improve our system, so if you have any feedback for how we can make course delivery and the learner experience even better, please let us know at support@digitalchalk.com. Thanks again!

Juvy from Somerton Middle School

DigitalChalk makes blended learning class for my students fun, interesting, simple and interactive.

Basically, delivering instruction and learning in the most interactive and dynamic methods are what this software solves in my classroom. This LMS tool not only makes me an effective teacher but it also makes me a flexible educator.

Pros

DigitalChalk digitally-enabled the landscape of learning in the four walls of the classroom. This learning management system makes schooling and learning more exciting, interesting and technically-fulfilling. As a teacher, it helps me easily design and modify courses in a dynamic and interactive fashion that my students really enjoy. I can easily incorporate my own videos and PowerPoint presentations that truly level up my teaching styles and strategies. Giving tests and quizzes are as easy as monitoring the students' growth and performance. This LMS also helps my struggling students cope up with the missed topics because they can access the learning materials anywhere. I also like the real-time reports that this software generates

Cons

I used different LMS before and I think this is one of the best software I used. It has all the characteristics of the perfect LMS for me. None of the features that I don't want as a dynamic teacher.

April 2016

Chris from VTES - On Demand Inspector Training

April 2016

Forget looking anywhere else!

First Pro - Their Team From the first demonstration with sales to technical support and client service, the DigitalChalk Team not only answered our questions but answered them thoroughly and offered other ideas to help our business deliver the perfect e-learning experience to our customers. It is not necessarily the service that is unique, it is the people behind that service that takes our experience to an entirely new level. You will likely see this said time and again from others but "They care about our success." Second Pro - Technical Support We have a limited team here that deals with our tech issues and questions. We have relied on J and Adrian so many times, I have lost count. The turnaround on issues is amazingly quick and they even adapted to our unique request to allow a certain type of content to be accessed through our courses iFrame features. We proudly stand behind this tech team of DigitalChalk. Third Pro - Course Delivery We ran extensive comparisons on the other LRS and LMS options out there and we could not be more thankful that we chose DigitalChalk. We have seen other student access portals and while some might offer a "prettier" appearance but can not hold a candle to the features we get through DC. From branding to delivery format to tracking and the support options you can offer your students, it is an winning choice to go with DigitalChalk. To top that off, they are always coming up with new features. They even took a request from us to customize our exam delivery functions. Fourth Pro Notification of student or account activity. We are smaller, so we typically wear several hats at our organization. With that said, we never have to worry about actions on our course going un-noticed. DigitalChalk offers a full suite of notification options triggered by student or Admin activity that you can customize to fit your specific needs. If, by some small chance, they don't offer the notification trigger you are looking for - call support and, based off our experiences, before you get off the phone you will have a solution to your problem or someone will be working on it immediately. We will go nowhere else! A sincere Thank You from a loyal client.

W from Large Public University

June 2010

Best product, in this category, on the market

DC is by far the best in its class. It is designed (in my opinion) for fully automated online courses. If this is what you want to do...I cannot think of anything better. I am an odd user of the program and have high demands (teach software with large file sizes). DC is great for distributing (and protecting) my lectures, but for my particular requirements, I needed to pair DC with Moodle. Digital Chalk has been one of the best companies I have ever worked with. They even quoted to create custom applications to work with our in-house systems. They have been completely fair with me and have greatly increased the quality and enjoyment of my job. I have been using the program for 2 years and am running on their newest platform. The update was dramatic. I expect great things to come with future updates and am positive that this company will adapt to their users. Excellent work.

Pros

Instant setup, begin uploading your course in seconds. Very fast and rarely down (I have been using the site daily for almost 2 years). EXCELLENT customer support - never seen anything like it. Questions are answered immediately, bugs are fixed, and sometimes they just do it for you. I use 400-500MB files - videos upload quickly and logs notifications. I cannot say enough great things about the customer support. Very nice, very helpful - motivated and energetic people. When I have students drop, they take care of the refunds and fix problems very quickly I give DC 3 stars for meeting my needs, but 5 stars for protecting my work as a non-regular faculty member at a university. I feel motivated to better my lectures knowing they are protected and are controlled by me

Cons

no option for just publishing as an eBook (for an addition to an actual class)...but I use DC for an actual university class, not a purely online course. Does not have BlackBoard/Moodle integrated features (video chat, blogs, forums, etc.). No ability to edit documents online...but again, this is not what DC was designed for. Does not have the diversity of testing questions as Blackboard does. 500MB video limits...I teach software and need high resolution. Students do occasionally complain that it is difficult to see some of the details. For my courses that are power-point/video driven...no complaints whatsoever.

Craig from WorkLife Resources

May 2014

Excellent product and very easy to use

I've been using the DigitalChalk system extensively to produce online training, and I personally believe that it is the best learning management system available right now. The development team is constantly adding new features and their customer communication is clear and frequent. - DigitalChalk basically covers everything one needs in order to produce online training and deliver it to an audience. A fully customizable, branded course catalog and shopping cart come standard, and it can blend smoothly into an existing website. - The course editing GUI is intuitive and fairly easy to get the hang of when creating a new curriculum. All media uploads are optimized automatically, similar to how Youtube creates multiple resolutions for a single video. Students or trainees with slow internet connections will still be able to participate satisfactorily, while others with fast connections can enjoy higher definition. - eCommerce and gradebook tracking reports are *phenomenal*, and probably the most useful (to me, anyways) part of the system. It is very easy to set up affiliate marketing links to track how effectively your courses are being advertised by other organizations. - The only thing I would recommend is that DC eventually adopts a closed-captioning system. Youtube has an automatic one that doesn't work well at this point, and I know the technology is still in its early stages. Using third-party software, I have to manually insert captioning into my videos intended to be accessible for students who may have difficulty hearing. At first, DigitalChalk is simple and straightforward. One can begin creating courses right away. As I gained more experience creating courses, it surprised me with the large amount of useful options and deep features it offered. Overall, it has been a very satisfying experience. For those who are not tech or computer-savvy, or don't have the extra time, staff, or resources to devote themselves to creating and managing online training, I would still recommend using DigitalChalk. I would definitely call their customer support for guidance, or find an organization like mine that can personally guide you through the process and manage it appropriately.

Stephanie from Academy of Prosocial Learning

Amazing customer service-easy to use

My students can easily register and pay for a class all in one spot.

Pros

Digital Chalk is an easy to use combined LMS/ SIS. It has features that I find superior to the biggest competitor, specifically the gradebook and connected payment system. I also find the customer service to be beyond compare. I have often needed assistance and Digital Chalk staff reply swiftly and are very helpful.

Cons

The main thing I would add is a built in discussion forum are for courses. There is pay-to-play feature, but there are free options one can link into the course. (I use Piazza.) While the fees are not exorbitant, they have grown significantly in the years I've been using Digital Chalk. I hope they are not going to rise any more.

Tom from Operation Christmas Child

My experience with Digital Chalk has been awesome.

Digital Chalk was very easy to use out of the box, and we were up and running in a matter of days. It has allowed us to provide online training to our volunteers in a very user-friendly manner.

Pros

Digital Chalk is amazingly easy to use for the trainees, as well as the administrator right out of the box. The interface is very clean and appealing. It has all of the basics you would need in an LMS. The customer support is also amazing. I always get replies to questions from them in a matter of minutes.

Cons

It doesn't have all of the bells and whistles that some other LMSs have, but it also doesn't cost what those other LMSs cost. For example, course versioning and auto-reassignment of updated courses would be nice.

rene from smmart and d2dcable

D2D Cable and Digital Chalk

I love these guys! This is a wonderful company that gives me confidence in the small businesses of America. I hope to do business with this team for years to come!

Pros

I absolutely LOVE the team at DC. They are supportive and responsive and candid. I have great confidence in their integrity and commitment to help us in our success-they feel like partners. The system is easy to use and I like the ability to add pieces and format the chalkboards. When I have a problem I get it taken care of immediately and effectively almost every time. My problems are treated like VIP problems at every turn. the system is easy to use and the support team is kind when it turns out to be my fault-thanks! I am a non-technical type and this group has helped me achieve some great things with their helpfulness.

Cons

I don't like the limitations of the reporting. I would like a lot more flexibility to pull reports on more fields. We need another level of roles that will allow a person to add users and view grade books and preview courses without having the ability to view the cost of classes or to edit them. 500mg is not a large enough file to offer acceptable video--need a bigger better option as we pursue bigger clients

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied October 2013

Thanks for the review! We have updated our reporting featuring, which now allows you to have full flexibility to pull reports on various fields easily. In addition, we have added new roles that allow you to simply add users, view grade books, and preview courses without having the ability to view the cost or classes or edit them. Another product enhancement includes a larger file limit for uploads. You can now upload video up to 1GB. We hope you have enjoyed these enhancements!

Andrew from Bellway Homes Limited

Excellent platform for online learning

We launched online learning across our UK business earlier this year and i am extremely pleased with it. Having launched e-learning in other companies; this is by far the best one i have managed and the range of functions is excellent. I would highly recommend Digital Chalk and my solution of internally creating SCORM and using the digital chalk platform is substantially cheaper than many other options on the market. I also think the fact the pricing structure is based on active users and published freely on the internet is a big plus as many of the competitors hide the prices for individual negotiation.

Pros

Flexibility in pricing, ease of use, various functions available. Tech support is impressive.

Cons

Areas of improvement would be to allow better managing of classroom (offline and non webinar) training courses. Also to use images within quiz questions without the need to link to external images.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied October 2016

Thank you Andrew! We're so happy that you are enjoying your DigitalChalk experience! We will be adding the ability to upload an image directly to a question in a future release. For classroom training, we would love to get your thoughts on what would make this area of our system more effective for your organization. One of our team members will be reaching out. Thanks! The DigitalChalk Team

Carla from Waco Convention & Visitors Bureau

June 2010

Digital Chalk is the best system I've found for e-learning.

Overall, I loved this product. They contacted me to set up a webinar to make sure I felt comfortable using it, and they conducted a second webinar for two other people in the organization to teach them how to use it. The support has been fabulous. The only way you'll get what you need out of an LMS is to be comfortable with using it, and this company has a huge commitment to support.

Pros

I was asked to find an LMS for our state association, Texas Assn of Convention & Visitors Bureaus. They offer a lot of learning at their conventions but wanted a way to deliver it via the web. I researched a lot of systems out there, and Digitalchalk offered a free version that allowed me to get used to the system, learn how to use it, and see how powerful it was. I uploaded a video and PowerPoint that I created to test it out, and I was up and running. It was easy to add tests and other features. Bottom line, TACVB loves the system and will be building a set of courses using this software.

Cons

With any of these systems, you have a hurdle of having to figure out how you will create a professional quality video of the presentation. There is the option of not having a video cued to the PowerPoint, (e.g. using just audio instead) but that is not going to "sell" the e-learning for our organization. So you have to figure out a way to professionally videotape your speakers. However, that is a challenge with any of the systems.

Stephen from C.A.L.M. Bar Safety

I have had a fantastic experience with Digital Chalk...I've recommended it to others as well!

I have built a company using this software, changing the world of bars and nightclubs.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ease of use once I learned how to build my own course, that tech support is insanely quick and always helpful, and the price points are competitive.

Cons

What I like least about the software is ...I really don't know? Not sure I have anything bad to say.

Cole from coleonsecurity.com

May 2014

DigitalChalk-- a major cut above the others

I have been with these folks for a couple of years. I recall the initial demo and committing about $400 to the cause for initial set-up. I played with the program for months, but for whatever reason, couldn't focus on completing a project. There is now a lot of competition in this space-- really a lot-- and at the detriment of Digitalchalk, I have flirted with each one. All have their pros and cons, but I've come home to DC.... Pros- Simple user interface that guides you through the process of publishing a course - $399 is an absolute bargain for a one time set up fee - The pay as you you is attractive...meaning you pay for course delivery fees-- and they collect the tuition fees on your behalf. - Delivery of a course is as low as $4.95- If you charge $19.95 for the course, do the math! Cons-- It's not all wonderful. -- To use PowerPoint slides, you must convert them to .JPEGs. This means you lose the animations and transitions of your original presentation. -- I find the program line of "in and out" of the previously mentioned slides a bit confusing -- Your catalog of courses (i.e. offerings) is somewhat bland. Other providers put significant pizzazz in your brand and online presentation. However, they charge you for this web design... DC does not.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied January 2015

Hi Cole, We are glad you are pleased with our platform! We've recently added a built-in PPT converter to the platform - that means you can upload your original PPT file without loosing any animations or transitions. Hopefully you'll find this tool useful. If you have any questions, please contact us at support@digitalchalk.com. - The DigitalChalk Team

Ste from BICTD

Excellent.

Grow our business and delivery quality to customers.

Pros

- User friendly and pretty intuitive. - Incredibly stable and reliable; this software has clearly been well tested before implementation. - Flexible with plenty of options and capacity. -Exceptional customer service even after we purchased (for some organisations it is just about the first sale. These guys are committed to their clients, no matter the size).

Cons

No App yet, but hoping for one soon. User Interface looks a little dated and could possibly do with a more modern design; however, I will have this over a glitchy unstable product any day.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied June 2017

Thanks for the review! You'll be happy to know that one of our main focuses in the current and upcoming development cycles is updating the look and feel of the platform. Apps can sometimes limit functionality so at the moment we prefer to keep our platform browser based and focus on mobile responsiveness, as this enables us to ensure that the system is fully functional on all mobile devices. We believe you're really going to like the interface updates we're working on! Thanks! The DigitalChalk Team

John from Hebraic Heritage Christian Center

DigitalChalk Systems

DigitalChalk is light years ahead of any other educational content development, deployment, and delivery system on the market today. Einstein is truly amazing in its intuitive, user-friendly system for creating and delivering courses for students at any level. It's pure genius. Our experiences with the DigitalChalk team have been very gratifying because of their attention to details and to customer satisfaction. Their ability to respond to customer needs with accurate solutions is second to none in the technology industry. We have had nothing but positive feedback from our students around the globe--from China, to India, to South Africa, to Europe, to the Caribbean--who are performing at a high level and actually enjoying their college education experience as a direct result of the DigitalChalk system and its application to our academic programs. We have no hestiation in recommending DigitalChalk as the best and most dependable system for online educational excellence.

Pros

Creating educational content with DigitalChalk is so easy that it's too easy! Dependability of DigitalChalk delivery to students ensures the fact that student complaints are virtually non-existent. Creating and administering online assessments are simple and intuitive. Integrity and security of the assessment system is excellent.

Cons

We have found very little in the DigitalChalk system that is problematic, and even those things were solved in a prompt and satisfactory manner.

Kimberly from JKM Training, Inc.

User-friendly lms with outstanding customer service and technical support.

Pros

Exceptional technical support team. Can upload multiple users at one time. Can assign a course tag to a user instead of directly registering for course.

Cons

Can only assign one "course tag" per user. It would be helpful to be able to organize/save courses into different/separate group lists.

Roger from Girl Power 2 Cure, Inc. - Rett University

Absolutely great service provided by everyone I come into contact with. Please keep it up!

Ability to provide the Rett Syndrome community with comprehensive online coursework available 24/7 around the globe!

May 2013

Joe from Code 4

May 2013

Digital Chalk exceeds our needs and expectations

I would absolutely recommend Digital Chalk for Corporate Executives or small business owners. I have to say I could not be happier with how this system works and my representative has never hesitated at helping or answering questions. I have tried or tested 6 other systems for online training and I absolutely say "go with Digital Chalk".

Pros

Digital Chalk was easy for me to get our training uploaded and I am moderately knowledgeable when it comes to tech stuff. DC has been very dependable and even after 5 months of subscribing I still get my questions answered and support help very quickly, usually within a couple of hours. I love the ability to use handouts, lots of HD video, powerpoint and other files. Their testing, checkpoints and integrity insurance during the training is unmatched in my previous shopping for affordable training systems. I am a novice, with lots of training ideas, and so far Digital Chalk is an excellent system for me to team up with.

Cons

Digital Chalk was not the cheapest in my search, but they are affordable and far more dependable and adaptable than the other systems I have tried. I am stretching for this as a con, there are no other issues and this cost really isn't an issue to me now.

Mike from Green Top Sporting Goods

We are very pleased with Digital Chalk, especially the reporting function.

Was using another LMS, but important reports required direct involvement from customer support. Very frustrating! With DC, we can obtain the needed data without assistance any time we wish.

James from www.cornerstone-edu.com

Cornerstone-edu.com

A+ recommendation overall. My "cons" were small in the whole scheme of things. You will be impressed with the level of thought that went into the DC system. Great choice and I highly recommend.

Pros

I chose Digital Chalk because of the e-commerce feature, the video & powerpoint on the screen. For some student testing, I use proctoru.com. D.C. made everything work smoothly. I am not a techie person, but everyone and I mean everyone helped get my company up and going. I made a great investment with Digital Chalk for my company.

Cons

I wish the uses of all the features were in a video format. The "bible" of how to use the system is over 100 pages long. It covers everything...but how about some videos! However, Dave & Adrian & Josh all helped me. In fact, Dave is calling me a psuedo-techie now! The first sentence is the only "con" I can come up with.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied October 2013

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and now have an array of video tutorials and demonstrations available on our YouTube and Vimeo pages. As we push out new updates to our system, each release now has a video demonstration to ease you into the changes. We hope this helps!

Mike from The Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative, LLC

June 2010

We're very satisfied with Digital Chalk as an intuitive, scalable solution for our online courses.

Digital Chalk has an intuitive, scalable solution for anyone looking to present their curriculum online. The environment for creating the courses has been very easy to work with and modify when needed. Their customer support has been extremely reliable in responding to any issue in a timely manner with the desired results. I would recommend this product/platform to anyone looking to present their material in a way that's both engaging and easy to use for any participant.

Pros

- Great product/platform - Intuitive - Scalable - Willing to meet our needs - Outstanding customer support - Evolving product to include additional needed features

Cons

- Can't be viewed on most mobile devices - Processing video can take a bit long depending on how many/which format you choose

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied October 2013

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and have made some great improvements to the DigitalChalk platform. The system can now be easily viewed on most mobile devices. As for the video processing, the speed has been greatly improved over the years, but of course, it greatly depends on how the video is created and rendered before the upload process. We hope you have enjoyed using DigitalChalk!

David from Surging Forward

Great educational platform

I have been with DigitalChalk for about 1 and a half years now. They help be get my course online and provided an easy platform for my students that take my course. I am able to set my own price and the billing packages are very simple. They walk me through every aspect of the setup and if I cannot find it in the tutorials, they help me right away over the phone. The whole platform is customized for my company. I have DigitalChalk to thank for my success and I am continue to add to the courses I offer. They have helped me every step of the way. In the rare instance there is an issue when I call they know my name and help resolve any issue right away, no long delays or down time , which is crucial when others are affected. I highly recommend you try it for at least 90 days.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied May 2014

David, thank you for your review! We love customer feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. So glad you have had a great experience with our support team. Remember, our blog (www.digitalchalk.com/blog) is also filled with great tips, tricks, and tutorials to help you build your courses as well. Let us know if you ever need help or additional resources! Thanks, The DigitalChalk Team

David from Surging Forward

Great educational platform

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied May 2014

June 2010

Mike from in His image productions, inc.

Excellent Training System

I highly recommend the Digital Chalk platform for anyone looking to publish and sell training content over the web to anyone in the world. The system has great performance and an excellent set of features that also protect your content by always streaming and not leaving a video file on your customer's machines. We have been very happy with the product, the company, and most of all the people.

Pros

The Digital Chalk system has many advantages, specifically in the area of being easy to use. I found the upload process and slide-to-video synchronization to work exactly as I expected. We are very happy with the finished product and look forward to an updated launch of our content later this summer.

Cons

Being a video person, I elected to spend a little time to try and figure out what the best video compression method was that I should use for the best results within the Digital Chalk system. Based on input from their excellent support team, we quickly figured out the best settings for producing and then uploading our video content.

Suzannah from HealthyFix.com

Thank you Digital Chalk!

Over the years Ive spent thousands of dollars creating my own online learning platform. When it came time to upgrade I wrote the specs for my programmer. Again I was reluctantly facing several thousand dollars to do the necessary upgrade. Thankfully I did one last search before I gave him approval. Thats when I found Digital Chalk. I was so impressed by user friendly details of their program as well as the professional service they offered through the demo. Needless to say, I have put a stop on my new program and am converting my course to Digital Chalk. Thank you Digital Chalk for helping make my life easier and especially saving my so much money. Now I can focus on my content without worrying about the expense and headache of programming.

Pros

Digital Chalk is extremely user friendly and allows for many different learning platforms. The administrative features make if easy for the instructor to design a course and keep in touch with students in a manner they choose. It's also very affordable. No extra programming fees!

Cons

I have seen no problems with Digital Chalk.

Kathy from K12

DigitalChalk

DigitalChalk has been a great experience for us. Support was extremely fast and often exceeded my expectations. I was impressed by the way they helped me to implement a solution of course versions that addressed our specific circumstances of staggered starts. I have found the DigitalChalk team to be constantly looking to improve the product. Good people to work with.

Pros

From an implementation stand point, the pieces fell together nicely; the interface is very intuitive, the documentation is kept current, and support was quick to respond. It was an easy start up for our users; there was rarely a problem with the use of the course. Very positive feedback from our users.

Cons

The reporting, while greatly improved over the last couple of years, still left a few gaps for us.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied October 2013

Thanks for your review! We hope you have continued to enjoy DigitalChalk for all your eLearning needs. We have recently released a new product enhancement, focusing on the reports feature. You can now generate detailed reports quickly and easily with many field options. Hope this helps!

July 2010

Sharon from Flamingo Air Academy

July 2010

Airline Dispatcher Training Long Distance Learning Course

Josh Quigley did a fantastic job of explaining the system, showing us how it works, and tailoring it to our needs. So far, I would highly recommend this system.

Pros

We have many foreign students, and they will be easily able to accomplish their training through Digital chalk. Also the fact that we can verify the amount of time they spend on each chalkboard lesson for the Federal Aviation Administration is invaluable. Additionally, the tests are timed, so that they must finish the test once they start.

Cons

The only drawback I see is the inability to tell how long the students will spend on the "Powerpoint" presentations and assignments. For example, we can see when the students log on and log off and how much time that they spend on the Chalkboard presentations, but not for the othe presentations or assignments.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied October 2013

Thanks for your great review! We appreciate your feedback and are always working to better serve our customers. We hope you have enjoyed using DigitalChalk for your eLearning needs.

Shawn from RSI Corporation

September 2011

Easy and Feature Rich Online Training!!

Overall DigitalChalk is a great, easy to use product with a great team behind the scenes making for a complete online training solution.

Pros

DigitalChalk is easy to use and implement. It has most all the necessary features needed to deliver quality online training all for a very competitiveness and easy to understand pricing structure. Customer support is always there to answer any questions no matter how minute or difficult they may be. They are constantly adding features to the product to enhance not only the user experience but as well the administrator experience.

Cons

No option to have a manager account for group signups. A manager account could have access to their employees gradebooks to check on status of their training.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied September 2011

Thanks for the fantastic view Shawn! Just so you know, we recently added a Facilitator role to the system. If you setup a unique course offering for a group, you can create a facilitator that has the gradebook access you mention in your review.

May 2014

Mary Jo from Institute for Nurse Practitioner Excellence, LLC (INPE)

Excellenct LMS Option

Have now used DigitalChalk for almost a year. Overall, excellent option. Pros: Extensive list, including: Easy to learn and use. Flexible formatting options. New features added over time. Affordable. Ability to obtain track status of learners, generate notifications, build courses with multiple formats and components. Of the options we reviewed, this was clearly the best for us. Cons: Only one, but it is major for us. . . .inability to generate reports summarizing quiz/evaluation results (aggregate across learners). Can easily see individual responses, but must go into each individual record in order to record in a way that supports program evaluation. For programs with large number of students and/or multiple quizzes, this is time consuming but essential to assess the psychometrics for test questions and the adult learners' impressions of the course. Hopeful that this innovation will be introduced in the near future, as would then be absolutely perfect program. Summary: With the one caveat regarding need to manually extract information for program evaluation, this is the best LMS available.

January 2015

Matthew from Safe Inflatable Operators Training Organization.

January 2015

Time saving product!

I looked at over a dozen online training solutions before committing to Digitalchalk. They provided me with ample training videos to use in order to work my way through the set up process, and launch my courses. I was in a hurry and skipped a few and found myself going back to them. I should have paid attention in the first place. After everything was set up and running, I was able to sit back and analyze the results. The one thing I i8mmediately discovered was the amount of time I was saving by going with the Digitalchalk process. Time is money, and this just adds to my bottom line. The ease of the operation is a benefit to myself, but more importantly to my customer base. I have recieved numerous compliments on our training platform. Many repeat and new customers have commented on the ease and convenience. Lastly, my profit margin has an overall icrease of 20 percent per course. Now, I'm waiting to see if I get anincrease in customers which would make it even more beneficial. I couldn't go back to my old system after this.

Matt from NBCRNA

DigitalChalk has been an excellent turnkey solution for our organization in delivering content.

Ability to deliver a course with an investment corresponding to the relative size of online education within our organization's overall mission.

Pros

The chalkboard combination of video with slides is ingenious and easy to use without SCORM content creation software. It's very easy to produce quality course content without a lot of training investment and to deliver it without a lot of administrative support for the end user.

Cons

The test component of courses is somewhat limited, in terms of offering multiple attempts, innovative item types, multimedia, or even answer string reports to diagnose poor functioning questions.

October 2010

Bill from Eeritiz Minisphere, LLC

October 2010

Eeritiz is Expanding Marketing Opportunities with Digital Chalk

Once you begin working with the product and testing out all the components, you will find creative ways to employ each feature to maximize the user experience. At Eeritiz, we found the learning curve very reasonable and our ability to test out ideas with our clients in the free version before upgrading gives us a real business development advantage over the competition.

Pros

The product is well designed and implemented. Customer support is helpful and both sales and support seem to be sincerely interested in how we are implementing our client solutions and courseware. Digital Chalk has enhanced our ability to reach out to smaller businesses, educators, authors and non-profits with solutions they can afford.

Cons

We have experienced some soundtrack conversion issues with large QuickTime video files created in Keynote, but have implemented a work-around by converting the files to FLV before uploading them.

Martha from BCW Group

Real Estate Online Course

DigitalChalk offered the perfect solution to take my live seminar and produce it for online delivery. The multiple components (video, slides, exams, checkpoints, etc.) have repeatedly earned praise from educators, evaluators and students. The course was ARELLO accredited with praise for the interactivity. The DigitalChalk support team helped me throughout the course design and with updates. I cannot recommend Digital Chalk highly enough for delivery of online courses.

Pros

Ease of use - uploading video and slides, programming - all very intuitive Ease of Implementation Perfect for our needs - registration and payment handled through Digital Chalk, we receive monthly payments Cost Effectiveness - low start up and reasonable per use fee VERY Rich! Excellent Customer Support Innovative - frequent introduction of new elements to enhance the product

Cons

None. If I have a "want" they listen and work on it.

Bobbi from Bobbi Linkemer

How to Write, Publish, & Promote a Nonfiction Book

I love DigitalChalk, but it was a steep learning curve for me. If not for your amazing tech support person (Adrian), I would have been permanently lost in space. He got me through every step of the process, sometimes more than once, with super-human patience. I was very new at doing what is required, and there were sub-menus inside menus that I never seemed to be able to find. By the time I got to the point of mounting other offerings, I was a bit more independent. Marketing the course has proven to be as difficult as writing it. The other wonderful person on your staff is Lindsey Hageman. She is so full of ideas and information, it makes my head spin, and she, too, has the patience of a saint. She has taught me more in a few short weeks than I have learned in years. I would certainly recommend DigitalChalk to others, bearing in mind that they would need more tech savvy than I have to avoid the frustrations I encountered. If they do, they will be fine. Glad I found you!

Andrea from ADI

Best Ever

Digital Chalk has provided the most perfect solution for my online training needs. As an independent contractor for instructional design and online training my online hosting needs are variable. Digital Chalk has amazing flexibility and features that have easily accommodated all my various course development, registration, offering, and pricing needs. And the best part is their customer service. In the two years I've been using Digital Chalk, the support staff has ALWAYS been responsive, helpful, so nice. and so friendly. They're just great. If they can't answer when I call, I always get a call back within an hour. The one thing they could improve is the online help documentation. But when I haven't been able to find the answer there, their support staff has helped me out. Overall, I have been totally happy and satisfied with Digital Chalk and I can't say enough great things about them.

Denise from The DiJulius Group

Using this software to create our first online training program

this has enabled our clients to receive the same content as our in-house classes, more attendees and more revenue

Pros

The software is great and easy to use, but the customer support is what really puts it over the edge. Very responsive and helpful!

Cons

Any con I've come across they've supported and taken to their development or support team. It could be more convenient to upload keynote slides directly rather than formatting to jpgs first only bc we change slides frequently

Laina from Catie Frates Inc

Excellent Learning Platform

I highly recommend anyone interested in offering an educational program or product online, to utilize Digital Chalk's services.

Pros

Digital Chalks learning system is easy to use and completely professional. The Digital Chalk system provides an environment that is completely conducive to learning, the way everything is presented make the experience not only beneficial and easy but enjoyable! The system makes sure that the teacher and student are taken care of, by proactively identifying what will be needed and having it ready. Above all the customer service is FANTASTIC! The whole team from start to finish aim to please! I highly recommend Digital Chalk.

Cons

I can think of no negative experiences.

Jeff from Mid America Metals

DigitalChalk Rocks!

I would absolutely recommend this product. It makes it easy to create your own training classes instead of buying off the shelf stuff. Their customer support staff is INCREDIBLE! They walked me through how to create my first class step by step. I spent 3 months looking for something like DigitalChalk and I'm so glad I finally found it. I'm the Director of Training for a company that is spread out all over the country so this makes online learning easy and fun!

Pros

DigitalChalk is so easy to use and build high quality video based training. Love the fact that it does testing and tracks the users scores and lets an administrator look at those scores. The best part is you only pay for what you use so no monthly fees!

Cons

So far I've not found any cons to this product

David from WorkLife Resources Inc

WorkLife Resources and Digital Chalk

We have used this LMS for years now, probably six or seven, and have our own courses on it and we are now producing courses for others. The system is very flexible and allows us to create courses in the way that we want to do it. We don't have to compromise due to system limits. The cost is reasonable. The technical support has always been there, although we haven't needed it very much. We haven't heard from any of our course users in years that they have had any difficulties accessing the course contents. Our evaluations of the delivery aspects of the courses have always been very positive. The administrative functions of the LMS are very attractive to the organizations we are helping to produce courses.

Timothy from Write Up the Road Publishing & Media

An answer to a need

I highly recommend Digital Chalk for both academic and corporate learning solutions.

Pros

provides participants 24/7365 access to courses User friendly for participants Provides a positive reinforcement learning experience Updating or adding content is relatively simple. Having it branded with our logo and corporate image is a tremendous plus.

Cons

Putting PowerPoint content up and matching to audio is a laborious process.

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied October 2013

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and are working to resolve the tedious process of matching PowerPoint slides to your audio recording. We hope you have enjoyed the other enhancements we have added to the DigitalChalk platform.

Doug from Quiet Excellence. LLC

Unmatched Customer Service

We looked at several online platforms when we started using an online approach to delivering educational content. Our selection criteria included ease of use, both by students and administrators/instructors; high value for the price; and customer service. Honestly, as relative newcomers to online training, we frequently find that we "just don't know" what to do in order to achieve a desired outcome in the platform. Our lack of knowledge is ably mitigated by DigitalChalk. In addition to their robust "Help" feature and FAQ capability driven by our questions, there is simply no match for the fast, friendly, and absolutely "spot on" support provided by the folks in DigitalChalk's Customer Service!!

Ken from Leading Software Maniacs

Spectacular authoring environment for eLearning

The best overall eLearning enterprise solution out there

Pros

Easy to get started with Very supportive company (training, instant help) Very reasonably priced Pricing model couldn't be better Support for tablets, PCs, and Macs Great course/student administration features

Cons

Could be an easier, more integrated way to include demo videos (but I've found an easy workaround) Actually,there are no negatives

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied October 2013

Thanks for the review! There are many ways you can include demo videos or any video recording within our system. You can easily upload a video within a chalkboard or create a SCORM file. We hope you are enjoying DigitalChalk!

Ken from Leading Software Maniacs

Spectacular authoring environment for eLearning

The best overall eLearning enterprise solution out there

Cons

Response from Infinity Learning Solutions

Replied October 2013

Katrina from Tie Wear Clothing

Founder/Designer

Highly Recommend DigitalChalk is for everyone! Whether you are a college professor needing to teach courses or a cosmetologist wanting to teach CEU classes, DigitalChalk is for you!

Pros

I love DigitalChalk. This software is rich in content and extremely easy to use. My favorite feature is that it is a pay as you go system, no contracts, which is very important during this day and age. Also, love their customer support and sales team. They really care about people and really want customers to be successful. They know if you are not successful as a customer, they are are not successful.

Cons

I cannot think of any.