Browse go4clic Reviews

Fernando from APRENDERED

The LMS solution you were looking for

The experience is still early days, but we have already discovered the great potential of the tool. Its flexibility, support and very low learning curve when using the platform.

Pros

After testing several LMS I came across Go4clic. Best of all, in just a few minutes I was able to move a course system from my previous LMS, set up certification and levels, and customise the look and feel of the academy to the corporate colours. All in all, I found it easy, quick and intuitive to set up a course system.

Cons

It would need more documentation and explanatory videos on each procedure, as well as improving the web design aspect. Also improve the integration with Wordpress

Reasons for Switching to go4clic

We need an integration that can be properly adapted to our platform and payment system, as well as a more modern and attractive design for our students.

Emanuel from UNLP

Una herramienta de educación diferente a todo lo conocido

Me ha permitido realizar cursos mas divertidos y llevaderos de manera tal de que los estudiantes se vean mas atraídos y les sea mas fácil la adquisición de conceptos. De la misma manera, la experiencia de enseñar se vuelve mas divertida y adaptada a los tiempos que corren.

Pros

Es una herramienta que permite que el proceso de enseñanza-aprendizaje se adapte a las nuevas formas y tendencias en educación, permitiendo que el proceso sea divertido, ameno, horizontal y no por eso deje ser ser eficiente.

Cons

No encuentro puntos en contra, es una herramienta muy recomendable.

Reasons for Switching to go4clic

Go4clic mejora la experiencia de enseñanza-aprendizaje con respeto a la herramienta que utilizaba.

Aniket from Ani

Industry: Information Services

Really good tool in affordable package

Pros

I like the concept, how they tried to integrate gamification with the platform. Instead of promoting individual learning, go4clic has group challenges which makes learning much more fun. I like the founder's attitude towards their product, ambitious roadmap they are targeting to achieve. Also the platform limits are quite generous.

Cons

UI can be better and they are already working on it so no hard feelings here. I have encountered few bugs in the platform but the moment I reported them, they were solved in a few hours or days. There is no SCROM support at the moment.

I choose go4clic for its gamification & in-depth reporting features

Philippe from berton nv

An other kind of LMS

An early bird tool with another approach to LMS. It can be one of the best after more development. The roadmap seems interesting and I’m happy to be onboard.

Pros

I like the new approach to LMS and hope it will be more developed with time.

Cons

I don't like the user interface and the lack of integrations

I like the new approach

Daniel N. from BlueCamp

A powerful white label solution and easy to setup

The solution it's really good looking and easy to setup for your trainings, it really feels like your's and from your brand. Also you have different learning and engagement experience, the option to have challenges and the option to create an innovation event it's something i don't see on other platforms. I liked a lot the personalization options for every training. Also the roadmap it's exciting, the community feature and new templates will be big wins.

Pros

- So easy to setup, really ease and i liked a lot that the site really feel made by my brand, that's a big win for me. - You have all the tools to personalice the learning experience, you have plenty options. - The option to establish deadlines for finish the training. - The option to accept or reject participants, you could decide if one training needs an approval process. - The team feels really trying to improve the platform and it's willing to take negative feedback in a good way. Also a big win.

Cons

- Support, they need to improve support channels. So far the Facebook Group it's the best for this, but sometimes it takes one day to get an answer, of course their attitude and willing to help it's good but it feels that an emergency will be a big problem.

Reasons for Choosing go4clic

The challenges options and the pricing was my main reason to choose it.

Hernan from Experior Financial Group Inc

There is a new disruptor in the online course industry!

Very good, from the moment I signed in as a user it was super smooth, I had to stop myself from getting carried way spending more time than I had to be in the platform designing my course on my first day.

Pros

The easiness of use and gamification features are very powerful. This will allow me to engage more of my followers and start converting them into clients by providing free courses to start and showcase my expertise.

Cons

I would like to see more native integrations, integration with Pabbly as well and more design features to make it a bit more appealing to the eyes.

Reasons for Choosing go4clic

Way more easy to use, and for me and my team having support in Spanish is very important

Reasons for Switching to go4clic

Spayee is a great app, I love it but is not as powerful to engage the masses and lacks the ability to create the same challenges and community building as go4clic

Aashish from Feedough

A promising LMS with some great features

I've already moved from Thrive apprentice to Go4Clic for my next two projects

Pros

Go4clic provides you with student analytics at per-student level and also the social community options for students - two features that other platforms don't provide.

Cons

The support system is a bit slow and the platform hasn't been translated to English fully. But it's a new platform so these things can be ignored for now.

Reasons for Switching to go4clic

More features at less cost

Agustin from OLIVER

More dynamic company trainings

Pros

I stayed awake because I really got hooked on the tool. For us, who are a startup with specific training needs, it is a very powerful application. PRO _ UX / UI is very simple and agile to move within _ Example, when you buy, bring an example of a course where you can visualize all the power of the interaction (its main value proposition) _ The challenge is really powerful _ It is truly a white label

Cons

CONS _ Storage seems little to me _ I tried a scorm and it was not that simple _ In the group challenge I could insert MIRO but with restrictions I had contact with support and I think it is a team committed to the product and its improvements (I also checked the Route Map). I think it is a good bet if you need a tool like this.

Hoang from MyEdu.VN

Go4clic - an amazing LMS

All in all, I am happy with go4clic. It is very easy to use, easy to create courses and lessons. The sessions are rich of content, although can be a bit confusing at the beginning. go4clic would be one of the best choices if you want a LMS with lot of features, especially interactive content.

Pros

I like Go4clic because it provides me a great combination of tools that enable me to easily create appealing e-learning courses. The tools are great, especially when relating to creating interactive contents. I can easily set up an e-learning course with units, and each unit can consist of various sessions with rich content, including: Zoom videos, video streaming, files upload (like PDF or Word) I like best the feature allowing me to create quizzes and challenges for students, including individual and group challenges. These help to boost collaboration between team members significantly.

Cons

I think the UI need to be further enhanced. I also found here and there some Spanish parts in the interface - perhaps the team should consider to change more thoroughly.

Shiv from CXDeployer

Flexible LMS of the Future

I was looking for a good learning management system to help my team learn faster and better and I realized that go4click had so many great features that would help my team. Now they have a real platform that makes it easy for them to learn, collaborate and share their knowledge with one another. I am really happy with my decision to go with go4click and I think it has been a great investment.

Pros

-Rich user interaction. -Upload video, pdf, word, excel, content, quizzes -Easy integration via i-frame -Payment gateway - paypal and stipe -Certificates and mentor management -Super good product roadmap

Cons

- All tutorials are in Spanish only - Landing pages are primitive and needs more flexibility - Occasionally some bugs may appear and stability needs improvement

Catalina from Ourlinks.org

Pure Renovation!!

Excellent, the team engagement and fast response to technical questions and queries. As a lecturer and ex head of academics at one technological University, I had worked with Canvas, blackboard & other e-learning platforms. You are great guys, keep it up!!! Innovative, user friendly and collaborative. My recommendation is to adapt it as well to immersive metaverse experiences to keep disrupting the current old school platforms.

Pros

More than a software I would describe it as a great platform that combines interactive collaboration between Learners and menthors. It is excellent for small, medium and big companies as it could be tailor made according to each client's needs.

Cons

I think there is still a gap between e-learning according to your age, kids, teens and millennials, designers and techies are more intuitive into this type of e learning, but people older than 50... Has not developed yet the e-learning skills. I would recommend video tutorials with " baby" steps to explain In detail all the features & aiming the payment speed with a faster altermative and possibility to set up the account later.

Reasons for Choosing go4clic

- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a very inspiring leader and challenge our team to take it to the next level! The results are higher than expected people from different places in the world connected (Colombia, México, dubai, Spain & Russia) to reshape Love, empathy and compassion as personal skills to put into practice daily!

Jose from Influgrow

Great LMS, gamification and STUDENT centric

I loved the experience with them. It's great and i think it will be on top 3 LMS in the world in short time if they keep this amazing mindset of focusing on active learning.

Pros

I loved the way they think all the platform. How? Focused on ACTIVE learning, not only passive, watching videos. I loved the gamification and how the group tasks can create an amazing environment that students can learn in group. This is the future of LMS and they are ahead of it. I loved the gamification also, not because of gamification, but because is well maided and well tought.

Cons

I missed a community feature. I mean, to create a real environment of learning, we need to make people know each other and help them meet in their classes, make friends and learn together. This is on their roadmap but i am not sure when it will be ready.

Reasons for Choosing go4clic

Because they are self-hosted.

Reasons for Switching to go4clic

Managing WP is hard and expensive.

Emilio from FCE-UNLP

Una excelente herramienta para acompañar la formación de los y las estudiantes

La pandemia nos ha obligado a ir hacia la virtualidad en forma exageradamente repentina, y las herramientas con que contábamos nos servían como complemento a la presencialidad. Go4clic nos permitió sentir la conexión con los/as estudiantes de una forma muy activa, gracias a la posibilidad de participación de todos los integrantes del curso.

Pros

Luego de años habiendo usado Blackboard y Moodle como LMS, la gran diferencia es la usabilidad y la socialización del aprendizaje que se permite generar go4clic. Si bien es una herramienta genial en muchos aspectos, en lo que se refiere a las motivaciones propias de los/as usuarios para interactuar y socializar aprendizajes, creo que es en lo que realmente destaca.

Cons

No percibo hasta el momento ninguna debilidad importante. Sólo usaría algún mecanismo de autenticación externo (oauth2 o SAML) pero está en el roadmap del producto, así que esperaremos a que esa funcionalidad esté en producción.

Micaela Maceiros from Malcrearte

Ya lo estoy recomendando!

Fue amor a primera vista, necesitaba un LMS hace mas de 6 meses para mi escuela virtual. Tengo la idea de montar una gran academia y ninguna cumplia con mis expectativas. Go4Click cumple con todo y mas.

Pros

Go4Clic terminó con la búsqueda de un LMS que llevo hace más de 6 meses! Sin dudas cumple con todo lo que necesitas y más! Tengo pensado montar mi escuela virtual con diferentes formatos de aprendizaje y Go4click me permite hacerlo. Pero lo más importante (para mi) es que se puede configurar Mercado Pago, una solución determinante para quienes vivimos en Argentina y vender infoproductos en dolares es una misión (casi) imposible. -Intuitiva -Sencilla de usar -La hoja de ruta promete ser la mejor inversión que haya hecho este año Ya se lo estoy recomendando a todos mis colegas !!!

Cons

Aún no tiene sistema de membresías, pero ya está en la hoja de ruta.

Reasons for Switching to go4clic

Utilicé TiendUp pero era muy limitante para mis objetivos, no me sirve una plataforma que me limite la cantidad de cursos. Luego migre a pagina de wordpress con contraseña pero la experiencia de usuario es tremenda.

Sandra from C&C

Good Replacement for FB Group Challenges

So far, go4clic shows a lot of promise, and I like their future vision of expanding their gamification and community features.

Pros

My favorite aspect is their social-media-like feed that encourages all course participants to share, engage, react, and converse with each other.

Cons

There are still a few little rough edges regarding appearance and performance. Some aspects could look a little better and could operate slightly faster, but these issues are minor.

Reasons for Choosing go4clic

It was more affordable and I can have a greater impact on the product's development.

Josef from Webmisie

Excellent product + need for fine-tuning

Overall rating: Excellent opportunity to create quality courses for your clients. Future roadmap enhancements need to be fine-tuned. I appreciate the quick response of the support team and the upcoming translation into Czech. I'm considering moving to 4 codes to create an academy for my friends.

Pros

Advantages: 1. Courses focused on rich user interactivity 2. Easy entry of course activities - video in iframe, pdf files, html codes (eg I use the html code of the e-book as an explanatory bonus) 3. Accepting Paypal, Stripe, Mercado Pado payments 4. Translation into Czech - quick response from the support team - translation will be implemented soon 5. Certificates and their editing and creation 6. SMTP e-mail - custom e-mails 7. Special thanks to Leo - preparation of the translation into Czech 8. Fast playback of embedded video 9. Great potential for the future - rich roadmap 10. Possibility of free courses + adding your own donate page via embed code 11. Possibility to involve more mentors

Cons

What needs to be improved: 1. Loading course page - you need to create a better editor 2. Missing: Delete test users 3. The course iframe option is missing in the course configuration (iframe is only possible in course activities) 4. Course input video - missing the option to insert as an iframe video

Agustin from OLIVER

Formaciones dinaminicas en la empresa

Excelente herramienta, intuitiva, facil de usar e implementar. Veo mayor engagement que con otras herramientas similares.

Pros

Muy bueno para que las formaciones en las empresas sean mas dinamicas, entrenidas y se logre un mayor engagement con nuestro equipo. Me encanto la posibilidad de que haya rankings!

Cons

Si bien el soporte que me dieron cuando tuve una duda sobre la funcionalidad fue excelente, demoraron un poco en darme la respuesta, algo asi como 30 mins y necesitaba avanzar en un lapso mas rapido , pero lo pude solucionar muy bien cuando me atendieron y avance muy bien !

Lucia from JCI Santiago del Estero

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Es una excelente herramienta de formación, permite diversificar y ampliar las formas de aprendizaje.

Creo que se trata de una aplicación innovadora que me permite participar activamente en mis formaciones y eso lo valoro muchísimo.

Pros

Uno de los principales aspectos que destaco es la Comunidad o Networking que se genera alrededor del curso, nos permite conocernos, colaborar, compartir conocimientos y/o experiencias, aportar ideas, consejos entre todos los participantes; lo cual le agrega mucho valor al curso facilitando la Interactividad o que sea más interactivo para evitar el aburrimiento durante las cursadas. Por otro lado, la Gamificación, muy aplicada actualmente, y la cuestión social del aprendizaje contribuyen a la utilización de go4clic.

Cons

No percibí ningún aspecto a mejorar, nis contras o inconvenientes en el uso de éste software.

Carsten from Einfach aufgehört

Go4Clic - Engage user activity with challenges and more!

Pros

Go4Clic is a hosting service and course builder for online courses. The platform ist well designed and easy to use. Best thing: Go4Clic is one of only a few platforms which are taking GDPR serious. They are not fully compliant at the time of the review, but working hard on this. The fronted is highly customizable and there are plenty of activities which can be used. Other than other platforms there are no chapters within a unit, but "activities", which can be videos, pdf´s, quizzes and more. What sets Go4Clic apart from its competitors is that the platform focuses on the engagement of the participants. One of the main features therefore is setting up challenges - time based activities, which contribute to more active engagement. All in I can highly recommend Go4Clic as a goto platform for online course building.

Cons

The structure of units is a little bit unfamiliar. Instead of showing the content directly, you will see a list of activities, which you can click to get the content. There is a live video option, but you need a paid zoom subscribtion to use it. And at the time of this review there are no options to implement other streaming solutions.

La futuro del aprendizaje, hoy.

Ha sido una experiencia maravillosa y 100% recomendable. Una vez que lo pruebas no concibes volver atrás.

Pros

Fomenta en aprendizaje mediante el hacer y la colaboración y el compartir conocimientos entre pares. Precio accesible e incluso económico por las funcionalidades que presta. Flexibilidad absoluta para crear y compartir todo tipo de contenidos.

Cons

Lo único que lamento es que no haya existido cuando a mi me tocó estudiar, desde la escuela al master, podría haber sido una experiencia absolutamente diferente si hubiéramos usado una plataforma así.

Reasons for Choosing go4clic

Soporte y atención al cliente impecable y en tiempo. Habilita el uso de una metodología de formación 100% disruptiva.

Francisco from JCI Argentina

Experiencia usuario

En general estoy satisfecho con el servicio que birndan, es una gran oportunidada para unir nuesta organizacion a nivel nacional. con personas en tantas ciudades contribuyendo al networking creativo.

Pros

La plataforma es ideal para tener encuentros educativos donde se requieran implementar herramientas y dinamicas para motivar la creatividad, el desing thinking, los brainstormings, la gamificacion que realiazmos en nuestras actividades contidianas las podemos realizar sin ningun problema. Ademas de que es una plataforma super intuitiva y agil para usar! tanto para dar capacitaciones como para tomarlas. lo cual nos permite realizar el improvement en nuestros miembros y volcarlos a traves de proyectos en nuestras comunidades. Estoy satisfecho

Cons

No destaco impedimentos dentro del softwae que pueda interrumpir la dinamica y la forma de dar las reuniones y clases.

María Victoria from JCI Argentina

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Practicidad e innovación para potenciar nuestros espacios de formación.

La utilizo actualmente y ha sido sumamente satisfactoria; principalmente por el contexto en el que estamos insertos/as que obligó a vincularnos aún más con la virtualidad por lo que tener un espacio como Go4clic! para direccionar nuestro público y que encuentren todas las herramientas que queremos ofertar es increíble.

Pros

Me encanta la forma en la que te permiten interactuar con tus equipos de trabajo; desarrollando la motivación y la innovación como principal objetivo de esa vinculación. Por otra parte, permite llevar un seguimiento continuo de las acciones realizadas en pos de evaluar los gustos de nuestra audiencia.

Cons

No encuentro nada para identificar actualmente, ya que se han tenido muy buenas actualizaciones.

Reasons for Choosing go4clic

Porque me permite desarrollar todas las herramientas que quiero brindar en un solo lugar.

Franco from Ecoloop / BDI Consultora de inversiones

Software educativo con muchísimo potencial

Una forma diferente de brindar una experiencia online de aprendizaje, innovadora y adaptada a las nuevas necesidades

Pros

- Soporte dedicado - Metodologías innovadoras para generar comunidad - Tengo un perfil gamer y Go4Click acompaño este perfil, dando estrellas, otorgando puntajes y un podio con el top 3

Cons

Cuando fui un usuario nuevo, al principio me costó adaptarme al uso, pero gracias al soporte técnico pude aprender perfectamente

Mariquena from JCI Argentina

Excelente herramienta para formación

La experiencia con su uso siempre fue excelente.

Pros

Es una herramienta amigable, muy dinámica para la formación, con aplicaciones efectivas.

Cons

No percibí ningún defecto, destaco la predisposición del soporte técnico.

Christian from CeSPI

Una plataforma muy entretenida para capacitarte

Siento que estoy frente a una aplicación innovadora con gran capacidad para facilitar el proceso de aprendizaje. En los cursos que tomé utilizando Go4Clic me sentí super contenido por la interacción entre compañeros y profesores lo cual me parece de gran importancia.

Pros

La plataforma es muy intuitiva y fácil de usar, la forma en que plantea las actividades y desafíos es muy original y hace divertida la experiencia de formación en cada curso. Los rankings entre participantes te motivan muchísimo seguir aprendiendo. La comunicación con compañeros y profesores me hacen sentir super acompañado y facilitan un montón al momento de enfrentarse a cada unidad. ¡Increíble herramienta!

Cons

No tuve problemas utilizando el sitio por el momento.

Santiago from Usina de Ideas

Students and teachers love the platform

GO4CLIC helped us to link teachers and students within the same interactive, dynamic and bidirectional learning process, promoting the exchange of knowledge and the curiosity to learn. Through go4clic we were able to further develop our community, providing interactivity and the usability of this great tool!

Pros

What seemed most remarkable to us was how it encourages interaction between participants and encourages networking. Our students told us that they want to always continue with this platform

Cons

I don't have any improvement suggestions, but when I do, I'll let you know by mail!

Alejandro from JCI Argentina

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Tremenda oportunidad para capacitarte!

Muy buena toda la plataforma. En medio de la pandemia fue fundamental el uso de esta plataforma para nuestra organización. Nuclea toda la formación estratégica que planificamos y es de fácil y uso.

Pros

Una de las mejores cosas que tiene Go4Clic es que podes conectarte con todas las personas de tu empresa. Se puede ampliar tu red de networking. Además, utiliza estrategias de gaminficación únicas en este tipo de plataforma.

Cons

Hasta el momento no tengo contras. Es un software que nuclea muchas cosas e incluso las consultas se resuelven ágilmente.

Gonzalo from UNLP

Industry: Research

Really recommended, for experienced users and first timers too

We wanted to get all the team involved in our training programs, and clearly go4clic did the job well.

Pros

I found some collaborative concepts for group learning very innovative. User interface is really easy to use, both for users with some experience with e-learning tools as well as for users with no background at all. Support team was very helpful when we deploy the environment in our organizations. Support requests were answered fast and precise.

Cons

I guess some features were too innovative for some users at first. Even though users learnt how to use them, I think we should have prepare some sort of internal training (I must admit this is on us, not a go4clic issue)

Jordi from BOX DE IDEAS, S.L.

FACILIDAD DE USO, CAPACIDAD DE PERSONALIZACIÓN Y PRECIO

El trato siempre ha sido excelente. Con razón go4clic es una startup que ha sido seleccionada y galardonada en numerosas ocasiones, ya que priorizan la experiencia del usuario y creo que han conseguido llevar la educación digital al próximo nivel.

Pros

Las 3 cosas que más me han gustado son: Su facilidad de uso hace que te sientas cómodo desde el primer momento, ya que la plataforma permite desenvolverte de manera intuitiva desde el minuto uno. La capacidad de personalización hace que pueda customizarse a todos los niveles, y que respire el aire corporativo deseado, tanto en colores, marcas, textos... El precio considero que es más que razonable, muy flexibles según las necesidades y su relación calidad-precio excelente.

Cons

No echo en falta nada porque se adaptaron a nuestra necesidades rápidamente. Nos faltaba un sistema de votación, pero nos lo desarrollaron en un abrir y cerrar de ojos porque ya estaba en su lista de cosas a mejorar. Cabe decir que empezamos la relación con Go4Clic prácticamente cuando acababan de salir al mercado.

Am from Sappiens

Great Product, Better Staff

Solid piece of software with great potential. I used academy for a while in a self hosted solution and seems like I am migrating everything to Go4Click. I suggest you go for Tier 4 like I did!

Pros

I had some pre-buy questions and the team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] replied almost immediately. I could configure several video hosting providers via script and all the upcoming features are very promising.

Cons

Some missing features but they are working on them and in the roadmap

Reasons for Choosing go4clic

Better solution by far. Better pricing.

Pricing, hosting, payment platforms

Manuel from JCI Argentina

El placer de usar go4clic

Pros

El producto es muy fácil de usar y de manejar

Cons

La verdad que me gustó todo, no tengo nada que reprochar

Camila from JCI Argentina

Practico

Resuelve problemas de Comunicación, Networking, Gamificación y beneficia el proceso de aprendizaje y evaluación de resultados.

Pros

Es un software muy útil para el control de los trabajos y medir su desempeño, es una aplicación fácil de usar.

Cons

El software sería mejor con un diseño más sencillo

Gonzalo from JCI Argentina

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Plataforma más profesional para formación

Excelente!!!!!!! A nuestra organización nos ayudó muchisimo a formalizar el proceso de Formación desde el área de Capital Humano. Super recomendable!

Pros

Lo más positivo de esta plataforma es la posibilidad de interacción con los participantes. Además los procesos gamificados hacen que la formación sea más llevadera. Aprender es más fácil.

Cons

Las dudas que tuve fueron respondidas por mail rápidamente. Fue muy ágil todo así que no tuve problemas.

The Future of Online Learning

Pros

The versatility of the platform that it can be used as an LMS or as a collaborative, interactive group discovery workshop style learning method. It is one of the few in the market that it has a role for "Mentors", this is really innovative.

Cons

The landing page needs more customisable features, but they tell me that is coming.

Reasons for Switching to go4clic

Spayee did not allow for collaborative and interactive learning in groups.

Cristian Yoel from JCI Argentina

Excelente plataforma, me encantó la variedad de herramientas!

Dictado de capacitaciones para jóvenes voluntarios. Necesitábamos una plataforma que nos permita mantener su atención y gracias a la gamificación esto lo conseguimos. A su vez, los asistentes pueden interactuar constantemente y aprender en conjunto.

Pros

Lo que más me gustó fueron las amplias posibilidades de realizar gamificación para hacer más llevadera la estadía de los participantes. Todos los que participaron de los cursos, destacaron ampliamente todo esto!!!

Cons

Hasta el momento no he encontrado nada que no me guste, es muy interactivo y amigable con el usuario.

Gisela from HUNA

Una excelente herramienta para evitar el aburrimiento en las formaciones!

Creo que se trata de una app innovadora que me permite participar activamente en las formaciones que tomo y eso lo valoro muchísimo!

Pros

Uno de los principales aspectos que destaco es la comunidad que se genera alrededor del curso, terminamos conociéndonos y colaborando entre todos y eso le agrega mucho valor al curso. La gamificación y los rankings de performance también me gustan mucho.

Cons

No percibí contras por el momento, ya que el servicio técnico -que me contactó cuando tuve dudas- fue excelente el trato y la predisposición

nicolas from AOO

Una herramienta de capacitación innovadora para las nuevas necesidades de la coyuntura actual.

Muy recomendable. Es una herramienta novedosa con funciones que no se encuentran en otras app.

Pros

Tiene varios aspectos a positivos, entre los que destaco la facilidad para desarrollar networking entre los usuarios, a través de las interacciones y gamificación que propone el software. Además, se revaloriza la metodología de enseñanza comunitaria donde nos nutrimos de todos los participantes y no de la sola persona con conduce el curso.

Cons

No le encuentro puntos débiles por el momento.

DANIEL from GOBIERNO

Herramienta educativa 100% recomendada!

Pros

Un muy buen servicio para la comunidad y a lo que refiere a UX

Cons

Nada que objetar por el momento. Muy buena herramienta.

Victoria from JCI Argentina

Muy buena

Pros

La posibilidad de poder aprender y certificar mis habilidades de una manera practica y concentrada en un mismo lugar.

Cons

Por momentos no tenía idea de a donde ir pero los PDFs explicativos me ayudaron mucho. Mi propuesta de solución es, en lugar de un PDF, realizar un video como el que nos pasaron para completar esta misma encuesta.

Victoria from JCI Argentina

Muy buena plataforma

Mi experiencia fue muy buena ya que no conozco otras plataformas que sean similares ni que tengan tantas funciones y dinamismo en su uso. Súper recomendada

Pros

La interactividad y gamificación del espacio

Cons

Hasta el momento no me surgió ningún problema con la plataforma. De todos modos el servicio técnico se encuentra a disposición!

Anton from saasninja

Love from the first sight

Recently i ve decided to start my online course platform for digital marketing and was looking for an easy & fast solution. At first i bought Wishlist Member deal but then realized that i was easier and more fresh solution, found go4clic and refunded WLM. Was really happy about this decision! WLM is too heavy for me currently. I dont want to go in too deep with this new project.

Pros

I didnt want to create website from scratch for this task even though i have skills and assets for that. I prefer ready-made solutions for such complex things so i wont get sunk by all the little things needed to be done in order to launch.

Cons

No russian language in the UI. Now im going to help the team with translation into Russian as my students are Russian speaking. And hope to see more payment gateways solutions in the future.

Reasons for Switching to go4clic

Its a much simpler solution for my needs

Ezequiel from CeSPI

Es la herramienta que la nueva generación necesita para comenzar a capacitarse

El equipo de soporte ha respondido muy rápido ante cualquier eventualidad

Pros

Es una herramienta intutiva, que se autoexplica con tutoriales. Incentiva a interactuar con mis compañeros y con los mentores, eliminando el nivel jerárquico de la enseñanza ancestral. Básicamente es una red social que brinda capacitación continua.

Cons

No encuentro desventajas, es una plataforma que permite capacitarte e incrementar el conocimiento en el área de interés.

Andrea from Independiente

Excelente herramienta!!

Mi experiencia con la herramienta es muy buena, me parece una idea muy innovadora que permite el aprendizaje sea mucho más divertido

Pros

Es una herramienta muy intuitiva y fácil de utilizar. Además su interacción permite que el aprendizaje sea mucho mas ameno. Permite interactuar con el equipo de trabajo de una manera colaborativa y sencilla.

Cons

Por el momento no encontré ninguna características con las que este en desacuerdo

Hugo from MSSarquitectos

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Una excelente herramienta para compartir saberes

Me resulta recomendable por los alcances e interrelaciones que se generan en las formaciones y actualizaciones que realizo.

Pros

es interesante las interrelaciones simbioticas que se arman en la comunidad de aprendizaje. la plataforma es clara y de facil interaccion. la valoracion en ranking sirve para afianzar la confianza.

Cons

en general es claro y agil el manejo, por el momento no tengo comentarios negativos al respecto

Martin from JCI Casilda

Una excelente herramienta para poder continuar estudios y/o tomar cursos a distancia.

Me ha posibilitado tomar cursos de otras localidades de una manera súper sencilla y organizada.

Pros

Lo mejor de la plataforma es la posibilidad de tener todo lo referido a un curso, en un mismo lugar. Esto es así porque no debemos entrar en cada sitio web que el instructor nos indique, sino que con sólo entrar en Go4Clic todo el material está al alcance.

Cons

Puede mejorarse. Se pueden añadir funciones que otras páginas similares tienen, como por ejemplo la personalización de la plataforma por cada individuo (fondo, colores, etc.). Sin embargo, es una plataforma que recomiendo altamente por su eficacia.

Juan Pablo from ADM SL

Industry: Textiles

Una herramienta realmente innovadora para formaciones

Se trata de una plataforma que brinda grandes facilidades para desarrollar formaciones en línea. Encuentro las formaciones mucho menos aburridas.

Pros

Es muy sencillo estar en contacto con todos los participantes de las formaciones, generando un gran dinamismo en la conferencia, cuestión de vital importancia en los tiempos que corren.

Cons

De momento no he encontrado contras en el servicio que ofrecen.

Gianfranco from JCI Argentina

Potenciar el aprendizaje

Pros

Además de la gran usabilidad y el diseño simple e intuitivo, creo que también destacan los contenidos interactivos y la gamificación.

Cons

De momento no he encontrado algún punto de mejora específico.

John from Self Owned Business

Super Promising Platform for courses and education

Setup was very fast and easy. Courses can be deployed very fast. While there are some issues, dev's and staff are very friendly and fast to fix issues. Very helpful.

Pros

Ease and speed of setup. Search, Group functionality. World Class Customer Service

Cons

Limitations on customizability (roadmap), reliance on 3rd party tools, missing features.

Reasons for Choosing go4clic

Customer service and dedication to product.

Dave Exequiel from Azaquel

Nice UI and promising roadmap

Pros

The option to have several mentors and domains. The founders are also very easy to talk to and are honest with their answers

Cons

The mobile app is slow in development. Plus no current way to share earnings with mentors and admins.

Juan Elias from SOUTHWORKS

Excelente herramienta para aprender de forma colaborativa

Estoy muy contento con la experiencia como usuario, me resultó muy positiva la forma de aprender

Pros

Me gustó mucho que se arman grupos en los cursos y el aprendizaje sea colaborativo. Esto, sumado a los distintos desafíos, hace que uno se divierta mientras aprende. Además, es super intuitiva y fácil de usar.

Cons

Por el momento no encuentro nada negativo a destacar