• Pros

• "I love the fact that it's very intuitive and everything is easy to find. Navigation is clean and the courses are through. "

• "I love the platform, it's very easy to use and the contents is informative and useful."

• "I am so glad to learn about how powerful that Excel is and learn new features that I can use in my job every day."

• Cons

• "I would love to use all of the features I learned but am concerned that some are very complicated and may be difficult to replicate."

• "So far I like everything I’ve encountered but some stuff I couldn’t do due to the lack of software it was requiring"

• "I didn't like that I had to manually post my certificate on LinkedIn, but that's not a GoSkills issue it's LinkedIn. I don't really have any complaints - it's perfect. "

Browse GoSkills Reviews

Michael from ANU Actuarial Society

Fantastic Website for Continuous Learning

Absolutely fantastic website for learning a vast variety of content on the fly. There are some improvements and course reviews to be made, but overall it is a great way for continuous learning.

Pros

Easily manageable bite-sized lessons, can start learning whenever there's a gap of free time, even a small one.

Cons

When viewing GoSkills through Apple devices, instead of the videos showing up in the default quicktime player, the video plays from the website's browser, which can sometimes cause a bug where no audio comes though, and this can only be fixed by refreshing the webpage. The website's browser also leaves the whole URL bar visible, which is not fully utilising the screen space. This can probably be fixed by creating their own app.

Patrick from Intelsat

Bite Size Lessons - Comprehensive Program for Lean Six Sigma Training

Their support is excellent. Anytime I found an issue or had a question about their slides, I got a response back within 24-48 hours.

Pros

Bite size lessons (usually between 4 and 8 minutes), of which each flows into a topical order. The courses I took were on Lean Six Sigma and that topic builds from one lesson to the next which is exactally how it should be taught. There are practice problems at the end of each section and practice worksheets to complete which help enforce the material. The instructor provides some personal feedback on his experiences well which is nice.

Cons

There could be some additional practice questions and the final exam could incorporate some new questions rather than just repeating the end of lesson quiz questions

Easy, quick and easily personally paced learning system

These courses, even though they are very good, are still fairly "light" compared to some large-scale industry certified trainings. But I think these work well for junior, or if you want to learn more but not necessary are ready to take the step for the many weeks or months of studying (e.g. some PM certifications). But for e.g. a PM, I think you would be able to do the work well on GoSkills certificate alone.

Pros

I like that this GoSkills VERY quick to take to use. Just minutes. I also like that you can do a bit of learning each day - like all professionals, I am very busy at my work, and it's very hard as a consultant to dedicate full days for learning. I also learn better when I can process it in between. I like that there are actual exercise files and quizzes to ensure the learning.

Cons

The software is fine, but I do not like those courses where only a person is speaking and there is no actual materials shared (like a presentation). That's just being lazy. I would also like to receive the share presentations as e.g. PDF, as you would in any other training. (Which would cost more of course.)

Laura from Futurian Systems

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Basic Excel

I am learned many new features of Excel.

Michelle from Wealth Partners Capital Group

Learning Skills in my Downtime

10 out of 10 would recommend especially with all this 'free time' we have now these days. I'm an assistant with my company but am looking to grow into an analyst position. These courses have given me insight to the start of financial modeling. There's a ton of shortcuts and priceless 'in-field' knowledge that you can't beat for this monthly price. I would also recommend this software to someone who wants to bulk up their resume.

Pros

This was so incredibly user friendly and I loved that each lesson was bite-sized. It didn't feel daunting to start a lesson because it would be 10 minutes tops. The instructor for the course I took was engaging and hilarious, this was better than some courses I took at a state university!

Cons

Great interactive platform for e-learning

I've done the Team Leadership course on GoSkills (my first one yet) and that was a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an outstanding job structuring and explaining various notions, tools and scenarios. The course has inspired me to take this knowledge and apply it in my day-to-day activities, so thank you!

Pros

GoSkills is very intuitive and simple in use. The courses come with video and text support, followed by quizzes and the final assessment at the end of the course. The topics are very well structured, the speakers comments and the visual support are timed perfectly. The content is presented in an engaging way with examples from the speakers' experiences and it is broken into sections that each take from 15 to 30 minutes to complete making it easy to focus and stay concentrated throughout the whole lesson. A side dashboard allows you to follow up on your progress, and you also get badges as you move along the course which is a nice touch. At the end of the course, a completion certificate is issued and a tutorial is simultaneously offered to add it to your LinkedIn profile which is a very nice consumer-centric touch.

Cons

I can't say there were any "cons" per se but I think it'd be great to add more practical examples to the topics (this comment comes from the Team Leadership course): some famous success stories, advice on some tools you can use to implement the concepts and even more examples from experience (they allow to make the theoretical notions more relatable and understandable)

Todd from Stone Hard Pavers

Worth Every Penny

I am writing an estimating , payroll and book keeping program that will also interface with web based software. This training has offered many of the answers I have been asking for a while. The biggest answer is how do I .............

Pros

This program is worth every penny. I have debated for 10 years about learning advanced excel and VBA. This program is exactly what I was looking for and exactly what I needed. For once I feel confident that I will succeed learning exactly what I need to know to be successful.

Cons

There is so much to offer, I don't have the patience to wait to complete one to start learning another.

Reasons for Choosing GoSkills

The products that are offered are the same products that I have researched and determined to be the best fit for our organization. It just Fit.

Leonardo from Ortho

Industry: Biotechnology

Leadership review

I love it, fits perfectly in my work schedule on the go

Pros

Leadership is practical and quick for a on the go manager.

Cons

Less Quizzes, not necessary based on the material being taught. If I’m training and learning, quizzes are not mandated.

Alina from Decathlon

Feedback

A lot of useful courses, I'm planning to continue my studies with goskills

Pros

Easy to use and to understand, videos are short and not difficult for perception, tasks are practical

Cons

some features of minitab are not very clear. therefore, it's not always possible to repeat the task in minitab

Juan Pablo from PMI

Industry: Tobacco

Great Platform to Get to Know New Matters

Great, it is the world to describe it.

Pros

The easy way you can interact with the courses, also the way they quiz you, because it helps you a lot to reinfoorce what you just learned. The course exercises are aewsome to understand in a better way the topics.

Cons

The connection with Linkedin, it would help to the people who wants to recomend the platform, it would be one of the benefits for the people who use Linkedin, like me.

Steffen from Diakonisches Werk Bamberg-Forchheim e. V.

Very good dashboard course

The course and the videos are all in very good quality.

Pros

I like the step by step explanations!

Cons

I use Excel 2013 and single parts are only for Excel 2016 and later useable.

Rebecca from Zappos.com

Makes things easier!

It's helped me gain footing in my new position and really thoroughly learn programs that I was otherwise just kind of thrown into.

Pros

Cons

I would say the only thing I don't like about is there isn't a way to just send the certification to linkd in, instead of manually having to do it.

Dagnine from Interiors Incorporated

Industry: Furniture

Very helpful and affordable

My favorite was the Outlook training. I had no idea all that Outlook could do. Also the Management training was good. I also learned a lot of skills in Excel that I didn't know.

Pros

It's easy to learn with their helpful videos.

Cons

I have to pull up the software I'm learning to try to put what I'm learning to practice while watching the video. This could be a problem is someone doesn't have the software. They just wouldn't get as much of a hands on experience. (I am a hands on learner)

Craig from FYFE Pty Ltd

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great Product!

It was a great find for online training. I have enjoyed the bite sized lesson videos. The content was straight to the point which was great for quick learning.

Pros

The user interface was easy to understand. It worked well on my android phone or laptop web browsers. Lesson presentations used relatively low amounts of data which was good as I generally used while travelling to work.

Cons

I would have liked to have been able to download lesson videos rather than stream to limit data use; however this was not much of an issue due to the relatively low data usage.

Caryn from Errol L Montgomery & Associates

Industry: Environmental Services

Five stars for GoSkills!

Pros

I like that after each video lesson the user can take a three-question quiz to immediately test their knowledge. I also like that the user can download practice documents with each lesson to apply the skills they've learned. The videos thoroughly explain each lesson in step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow. I also like that the lessons are based on the placement test and grouped by "needs work" and "refresher."

Cons

I have not used other online training software, so I can't say anything is missing or could be improved.

Megan from Ansafone Inc. LLA

GoSkills has Got what I need!

Dusting off some old skills and learning some new ones.

Pros

I like that the format is standardized (Bite size videos, excersize files, notes, quiz, exam, certificate) Easy to use. Broad offering of services.

Cons

Would like the option for courses to lead into actual certifications with PMP, Microsoft. Would like more advanced options, some courses are the basics.

Adam from Hideaway Books

This Course is Worth Your Time and Money

Pros

Easy to use, good examples, knowledgable instructors.

Cons

I would have prefered more work with formulas.

Great Courses

Pros

I enjoy the courses on Goskills very much. I have taken a lot of courses on Microsoft skills as well as others and everything is top notch.

Cons

For the time being I haven't found any con, the only thing would be to have more different courses available.

Joe from MFV Expositions

GoSkills for Employe Training

Great!

Pros

This is a great program because it allows you to take a placement test before starting your training on your course. It then tailored my training according to my strengths and weaknesses. The training videos were very clear and straightforward as well. I was always able to go back and re-watch before taking each sections quiz. Overall it was a very easy and user-friendly tool to help train me. I have used it for excel and am planning on taking a couple other courses. 10/10 would recommend!

Cons

I did not really dislike anything about the software...but if I had to make any suggestion, maybe it would be to offer a dynamic training course where the video pauses and has you do the work after they explain it?

Sarah from Fraser Valley Democratic Learning Society

Thank God for GoSkills!!

Super fun an accessible. Course progression combined with my work history is showing me where/how I can fit onto any team with much to contribute. In this covid-19 hibernation at home, I'm developing very useful skills and staying motivated!

Pros

I love how the beginner level coursework transfers right into the next level. So motivating! So easy to accommodate into my schedule.

Cons

Ferling like I want to do ALL the courses!

Travis from United Monitoring Services

Great Platform

I've only taken one course so far but I loved it and got a lot out of it. I purchased the Unlimited access and plan on taking as many courses as I can, that relate to me.

Pros

Cons

I don;t really have any complaints. I've noticed a few typos and have sent them to support and they responded that they would correct them.

Anthony from Mr. Handyman

Good Product - Gained Knowledge

Great and would recommend to new user or those with average computer skills

Pros

Easy to utilize and covers many different programs that you can investigate.

Cons

Would like easier way to get additional help when needed

Alyssa from Aylstock, Witkin, Kreis, Overholtz

Industry: Law Practice

User Friendly

Pros

The easy flow of the programs, being able to easily jump back into the spot I left off.

Cons

The only issue I had was when I was taking the exam at the end of the advanced excel course - it made the entire course disappear from my home screen and I had to go search for it to finish.

Pascal Uriel from Camp du Futur

Good user experience

I wanted to learn Agile for so long, I tried many platform, many course, but my best fit was with GoSkills

Pros

GoSkills plateform is very polished, event hard topic are well presented and very easy to understand!

Cons

Limited choose of training, it will come with time I am sure

Sneha from Sunlife

pretty good - basic certifications

Pros

I loved how short the lessons were and how targeted they were.

Cons

I wish there were some more “dig deeper” features that are maybe optional for the cert but would be useful if you want to specialize a bit more in that area of the software you are studying.

Tammy from Waterhouse

Property manager

I really enjoyed how they break up the courses and how easy it is to do work on them at your pace

Pros

It was explaining in more details step by step on the programs I need to better my career

Cons

I can’t think of anything I am really enjoying the software

Raisur from Nourish Poultry Group

Industry: Food Production

Great Introductory Course for Power PIvot

Pros

Well crafted course content with world class delivery by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Really Outstanding

Cons

Course has very limited set of DAX functions module only Calculate and All. Need atleast 5/6 functions like filter, sumx, related etc.

Cynthia from Freelance Writer & Editor

Industry: Writing and Editing

Microsoft Excel Basic delivers the basics and some great tips

I often try to put data into a chart/table, but have typically used Word--not very efficient. I will be using Excel much more now.

Pros

There is so much built into the software. It's way more complex and has so many uses.

Cons

Oh, the formulas are hard to master. A lot of practice is needed.

Cheng from Flextronics

Project management basic

Great software for users who needs to improve on their soft skills

Pros

Easy and convenient for users who wishes to learn or self upgrade their knowledge

Cons

Perhaps develop an app for full time user so it will be even more accessible

Emad from VIRTUAL Properties Real Estate Corp

Real Training For Every Single Person

Pros

- Always Up To Date - Great Instructors - Learning is Broken Down So that the materials would be more easy to understand - Affordable

Cons

None: EVERYTHING IS GREAT HERE AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Pammy from TNG Holdings

Courses put together well

Pros

The course break down and structure is very well put together. Each lesson is very well explained.

Cons

There were no cons to the software. Goskills have put these courses together very well.

Brandon from Indianapolis Hebrew Congregation

Amazing

Pros

It has taught me so much! I have been some type of assistant my whole life, and I have learned something new on every training module!

Cons

I can not name one con about the software.

Christopher from Freelancer

A good course for learning powerpoint

Pros

Ease of use and lots of short videos. Very digestible for new users and well versed users like me

Cons

More content. Some of the videos did not relate to the quizzes

John from Zappos

Lots of courses!

Great! Easy to use, tons of info and resources.

Pros

There is a large variety of courses to choose from

Cons

Some courses can be a little dry. Could use a little more interactivity.

shobhit from AIG

Great Training

Pros

Very detailed and professionally structured training.

Cons

Everything was perfect except the training pace. I had to run the video at 1.25X speed.

Kevin from Yamal lng

Industry: Oil & Energy

New user

I'm building my skills

Pros

Easy if use and simplicity Very good for quick skill building

Cons

Needs more reference material.no issues otherwise

Todd from Zappos

Goskills

Pros

Easy to navigate, short and to the point lectures

Cons

I wish they were more information technology class offerings

Donna from 10th Degree Consulting Inc.

Amazing programs

Pros

Very inexpensive and user friendly - I enjoyed each lessen

Cons

Nothing - i enjoyed all aspects. Great job

Jua Wan from Galt House Hotel

GoSkills Review

I'm still a business man in training to have his own business so I haven't had the chance to apply what I've learned yet. But we can all take solace in the fact that it'll be this training that helps me get there.

Pros

The instructors not only have the knowledge and wisdom to back up their instruction to us but they also display a contagious enthusiasm and even at times a humorous vibe when they share examples and stories in their videos.

Cons

None. I'm completely satisfied with everything on this software.

Great Training

Pros

I’ve tried about four other training websites for things like Power BI, Power Query, and Excel. Hands down, GoSkills blows them out of the water. They are so organized, easy to understand, and effective. Training material is relevant and easy to work with. And the value is unmatchable. Already recommended to other coworkers.

Cons

Would love more advanced courses in topics such as Power BI and Excel.

Chris from Zappos

GoSkills for the proactive learner!

It’s helped me get certified with 3 different categories already. Thank you!

Pros

I like the pace of the lessons and the quizzes that reinforce was I was learning

Oliver from Tech Ingen (Pty) Ltd

Great software and easy to use!

Pros

Really easy to go through and all the courses are broken up nicely. Good quality and it makes learning easy.

Cons

Nothing right now :) It is really a great service and everything works well.

Shiann from Duke Energy

Industry: Utilities

Great Courses to strengthen your resume!

Great courses, I am using them to strengthen my resume.

Pros

The website was very smooth, and informative. It was very easy to navigate and get my certificate in a timely manner.

Cons

The price was a little high when other websites offer cheaper courses, and include the full course in their free trial.

Hugo from Qatar Executive

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Feedback - Hugo Cascao

I have gain a more depth knowledge on excel, and will do other courses to improve myself

Pros

Self explanatory, with easy access and easy to follow lessons.

Cons

Some features are not working with the newer versions, I know it's not easy to have it all updated but it's a big value for future references.

September 2016

Angela from PwC

September 2016

Excellent online courses!

We used GoSkills to train our team in Excel. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive! Our team loved the short video tutorials, self-paced content and easy-to-use LMS.

Victoria from Education Management

GoSkills in a nutshell

Pros

There are a lot of different courses offered. From technical software programs to soft skills courses, it's very easy to get started.

Cons

I wish there was an IOS app that allows for the user to download the lesson of their course and learn offline.

Maria Cristina from Puig International S.A.

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Great and complete Illustrator course

Super usefull!

Pros

It´s very straigh forward and easy to learn with the videos.

Cons

I´m only missing a bit more detail in commands and shortcut as not being a frequent user sometimes it´s easy to get lost :)

Madeline from Event network

Great for busy professionals

Pros

The ease of use and self pacing of courses fits well into busy schedules. Excel instructor was great.

Cons

Variety of courses. Expand programs but there is a good solid base.

PATRICK from Analytical Lab Group

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great experience with GoSkills

Pros

Ease of use and great selection of courses. The level of detail in their Lean Six Sigma course was impressive!

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like about GoSkills.

Yahaya from YDS Consulting Limited

Interactive and Educative

Pros

The programme is highly interactive and educational

Cons

There appears to be none as it is easy to use