All GoTo Meeting Reviews

FAIBREY

Farming, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Conferences and meetings simplified

It covers all our remote working needs as we communicate easily as teams and discuss important developments in a simplified video or audio conferences. We have had no troubles as it is very secure and allows full control of conferences to secure data.

PROS

This software was easy to set up in our organisation as we just uploaded a file containing company log in credentials of everyone and everyone was able to log into the software using their company credentials. In usability, it is convenient because it is available on smart phones, tablets and laptops ensuring that we link up with each other no matter where we are. Anyone can initiate a meeting in the software and invite people to join using a simple memorable link. It also allows editing the background image of the meeting to suit the agenda. We are able to link up within our organisation and also with clients as the software is flexible and easy to use. The quality of both video and audio conferences is very high and it is possible to mute everyone at once as one of its features.

CONS

The whiteboard feature is difficult to use on smart phones to keep the team up to date on what someone is thinking. It needs further development.

Reason for choosing GoTo Meeting

Join.me is easy to set up in every size of organisation within a short period of time. It is flexible and easy to use that it does not need special training of employees.

Jacob

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

GOTO - Meeting everywhere

PROS

They have also added a web portal where we need not have to install the app

CONS

We have to login to join a meeting this is sometimes time consuming

Iam

Computer Hardware, 1 employee

Lets Go Live

As A user i have Good experience with Go to meeting app

PROS

Good For Live sharing and mutual screen sharing And It is User friendly

CONS

Some Time it have some network problem

Steve

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2023

GoTo Meeting is a productive program for online meetings!

It has helped us in many ways, from presenting slides and documents to collaborating on ongoing projects from anywhere in the world with high-quality audio and video and without the need for costly and time-consuming travel. We have found that by integrating GoTo Meeting with other programs we can substantially simplify our work and multitask, which in turn increases our efficiency.

PROS

GoTo Meeting is an excellent tool that has helped us to communicate and collaborate in real time within the organization. It is secure, reliable and has provided us with many great features when video conferencing or live chatting with customers or company users, allowing us to stay connected from anywhere and ask any questions we may have. It is very convenient that it can be accessed from any computer or mobile device. GoTo Meeting's ease of use, high quality audio and video, and flexibility of customization and integration make it an ideal platform for online meetings, remote collaboration and virtual events.

CONS

GoTo Meeting has served us well, but its performance can suffer from time to time when more people are using it.

Shelia

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Ease of Access and Convenance of being at home at Work

Overall, I would absolutely recommend this to others as it is easy to access and navigate.

PROS

What I like most about GoTo Meeting is the ease of access and staffing being in one space that doesn't have chaos of noise in a room. It allows all to gather and get on the same page with whatever we have going on at that time. Also being able to join when not being able to be in the office.

CONS

Nothing really. Only thing would be, I am older and this is the first "online meeting" system I used so it was alittle tough adapting to it.

Reason for choosing GoTo Meeting

Easier to understand and the cost was better overall.

Jakufu

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Video Conferencing Made Easier by Go To Meeting

PROS

The best experience I have had with Go To meeting is it's ease to use and affordability. Our clients and staffs joins meetings without necessarily having to download the application. Go To meeting has a feature that makes audio and videos clear making our meetings very successful.

CONS

I have not experienced any flaw with this tool so far. It has been excellent.

Christine

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

In a world of video titans

This was the first conferencing software that I used, and possibly that is why I prefer it over Google, Teams and Zoom.

PROS

I appreciate the level of branding and easy this product has. After using many conferencing services this is one of the more seamless. The desktop to mobile app works super easy and keeps all of my info portable so at the last minute I'm not retyping it all in.

CONS

I do feel that when it comes to security GTM is not a well rated as some of it's competitors. Now that the world is all digital and connected this is an increased concern for many of our clients.

Brenda

Accounting, 11-50 employees

GoTo Meeting

PROS

Its easy to login to, to do presentations, and communicate with staff. easy to send notifications out about present meetings and it shows ways to connect.

CONS

I dont have any dislikes at the moment its a great communication tool.

Randy

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Effortless Collaboration Made Simple with GoTo Meeting

GoTo meeting offers a seamless and reliable platform for hosting virtual meetings making collaboration across teams effortless and efficient

PROS

I love this software for the ability to have cross platform integration and reliable video and audio quality

CONS

I only encountered just one problem using this software and that was limited customization options for meeting rooms

Hannah

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

GoTo Meeting is a great resource

I used Go To Meeting to set up firm-wide meetings and Client facing meetings. It is a nice tool.

PROS

How easy it is to use. Go To Meeting is super user friendly and even folks who have never used it before can easily log into your meeting.

CONS

That it does not directly link up to Microsoft

Jomon

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Connect with users, easily

PROS

Meet with users makes easy in real time.

CONS

Issues in while using hardware resources.

Walter

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Taking small businesses to the next level at the fraction of cost.

PROS

For a fraction of the cost you pretty much get everything functions similar to Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx to conduct clients and staff meetings.

CONS

At this time I really don't see a downfall in using GoToMeeting but I am excited it is still competing with bigger companies.

Juan Pablo

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Great software for remote meetings, lacking some features you might find in competitors

This software works. The mobile apps run great and won't dissapoint. The addins to install on PC and Mac are lighweight and install very quickly and it still leads when connecting to different IT environments (we have never experienced having issues with a customer when using GoTo Meeting in their network), something that some remote meeting softwares haven't been able to achieve.

PROS

GoTo Meeting was our first selection when having remote meeting within our company untill last year (2019). It just works as expected, does not consume too many (computing and network) resources and works on most IT environments (incluiding our customer's). The addins install quick and easy and the sharing features are great. It usually has an admin that creates the meeting and the meeting needs to be started by the admin. Has all the basic features you would need to have a remote meeting (audio - video, screen sharing, inmersive chat, Q&A, participants list, some controls, etc) but it doesn't have had too many updates for some time and lacks some features we have found productive (whiteboard, for example).

CONS

The software works great. Nevertheless, we have found some features in other remote meeting software that could make it ideal: have anyone in your organization be able to have admin rights (create meetings, start meetings, change meeting configurations, etc) and some features that nowadays might be very useful (whiteboard, a note taking module to be able to take notes and share them when the meeting ends, more options to connect audio - to name a few).

Reasons for switching to GoTo Meeting

We got to know GoTo Meeting with a partner with whom we had lots of remote meetings. It consumed less resources and thus gave us a better meeting experience (no audio/video interruptions, less hassle when connecting and it worked with lots of people connecting at once). The previous software always had issues, that is why our partner recommended we had the meetings using GoTo Meeting and we loved it.

Rad

Photography, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

Poor Product, Worse Dupport

My relationship with LogMeIn and GoToMeeting was bad from the start. As I was looking for a product to deliver webinars and charge for events, I was promised the moon by sales reps that I later learned didn’t understand the tool and gave me erroneous information. I was also assured before my purchase that their support was top notch. It wasn’t. My biggest complaint, aside from things that didn’t work as promised, was the inept support. I frequently got techs who knew less about their product than I did. I was frequently given incorrect information and many times was promised a call back that never came. When the pandemic hit and I increased my for sale webinar events, I experienced problems with the integration to PayPal. From the first time I called, they refused to consider that the problem could be with them and insisted it was with PayPal. They refused to investigate, even though PayPal reps had thoroughly investigated and had some suggestions. They simply refused to consider the possibility of a problem on their end. This despite the promises and hard sell they gave me about how well this feature worked. It was the primary reason that chose their product in the first. After forcing the escalation of my concerns to upper level people in the organization, I thought I’d found someone to listen and dig into what was going on. Instead, I got more hollow assurances and promises of follow up and call backs that never happened. overall, a disaster.

PROS

Not much. I was able to offer webinars, but many of the features promised by sale reps didn’t pan out or work as promised.

CONS

Poor integration with PayPal when selling events. Bugs in applications, things that worked only if you did an end run around a problem that went unfixed for the entire time I had the product.

Reason for choosing GoTo Meeting

I foolishly believed their sales team who gave me incorrect information, either intentionally or due to their ignorance of how the product worked or both.

Christoph Felix

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2020

GoToMeeting User Review

When all is installed and running and the users are trained in usage its a really smart conferencing tool with many options that can be used for small webmeetings but also for webmeetings up to 500 participants.

PROS

Great feature is the hybrid audio option. Participants can choose audio via VoIP or a "normal" phone or mobile phone, both audio options are supported. So its also possible to reduce traffic on the data line if you have a large presentation or media to show in your meeting. They also offer a lot of international dial in numbers, so that pasrticipants can join the audio part of the conference without having an international call. Another good feature is the active speaker symbol. If the participant has synchronized the audio line with the webmeeting the moderator always can see who is actually speaking. This is very useful if you have participants that you have in your conference for the first time.

CONS

A feature I am missing is the acitivity tracker of the participants. In other webmeeting software and/or in other version of the product the moderator also is able to check if a participant is not following the presentation cause the software check if he has opened another window or if he is typing in the keyboard. For users without any webconferencing experience the software is not so easy to use. We also never received any support during the installation and implementing process.

Reason for choosing GoTo Meeting

Because it was the only solutions that fitted mostly of our requirements

Reasons for switching to GoTo Meeting

Because mikogo only can support audio via VoIP or telephone and not both together. It also was only available fpr meetings with up to 25 participants.

Kinna Darlene

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Useful and reliable!

All of my staff loved using gotomeeting and it helped us tremendously after we started working from home. If you're looking for reliable video conferencing with many features and options this is the product for you, but be prepared to pay for it.

PROS

For this class of software it's top of the line. There are a lot of controls and settings, custom options as well. Gotomeeting always functions as expected and I have not experienced any issues. It is easier to host large meetings with this than with its competitors, its also easier to set ul once youre accustomed to using it.

CONS

I did not like the cost of the premium features and at first it was difficult to use. I had to really sit down and explore the product and practice using it. I would've liked a better walk through or introduction.

Reason for choosing GoTo Meeting

I was assured by my friends and colleagues that this was the best available product

Reasons for switching to GoTo Meeting

Zoom was difficult to use from a mobile device and certian PCs. Not reliable and very time consuming.

Sonal

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

One stop solution for online meetings

Join.me has been pretty useful for the organisation. The collaboration between the cross team members have improved drastically and we are able to conduct work from home efficiently with the help of Join.me.

PROS

Join.me helps the remote team members collaborate with each other efficiently online. The audio calls, video conferencing, messaging is highly smooth with Join.me. Users can also share their screen for better discussions and text each other during the meetings. Another great feature is screen recording which allows us to share the meetings with all the team members to access the meetings later on.

CONS

The new users need some learning curve to use the product effectively. A few times the servers were down and we weren't able to do meetings. The issue generally gets resolved within couple of hours. Join.me is not widely used across the industry currently and sometimes our clients have to take extra effort to use join.me.

Reason for choosing GoTo Meeting

Join.me has a small and quick onboarding process. The pricing was much lower and quality is at par compared to the competitors.

Samridh

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Virtual Meeting with Goto Meeting

I use this software almost on a daily basis to communicate with team members that are not situated in the same geographical location. It is the company wide go to software for all and it does make connecting with virtual teams much simpler. I think there is something for everyone in this software and it will only get better with time.

PROS

This software is extremely helpful when you are working with a team that is either located in different states domestically or different countries internationally. It is an online platform and browser based so pretty much very very easy to get started. Just setup a account, open browser, go to their website and log in. The software has made useful features but the ones that I have used and like the most are, - Setup Recurring meetings (so I don't have to go back and do it over and over again) - Switch between presenters (you can give authority to other participants and let them share their screen) - Give authority for keyboard and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which at times has been life saver for me) - Very easy to user user interface (All options are right there on the goto window and it can be either maximized or minimized) - Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the bottom of the screen who is speaking at the moment) - Can have lot of participants ( I scratch the surface for number of attendees I can have during the meeting.) - Webcam option (Yes you can choose to enable disable webcam so others can see you) - Chat option (if you can't hear someone type a message on chat and see if they respond back) - Record (I haven't used this feature but i bet it would come handy when you do a massive presentation and not everyone can attend but you want them to see what they missed) I think it should satisfy most people and companies needs

CONS

I have had many issues with this software. Some few times I have ran into these situations - I cannot hear the other person though I see them online - If I start meeting before the scheduled time it acts weird

Simeon