• Pros

• "You cannot beat the price. The value of what you get for the money cannot be beat. 100 concurrent users for free is amazing."

• "LatitudeLearning provides Great Customer Support. Easy implementation and customization. User testing was great too."

• "Very easy to use. Customer support is excellent, responsive and genuinely seem concern for our satisfaction."

• Cons

• "There is a learning curve, but it is a small learning curve. The software is difficult to use with Macintosh. Tools can be confusing at times."

• "A little effort to figure out how to perform functions but their support articles help. Still haven't figured out how to delete courses. The interface could be a little simpler. "

• "I like every thing may be some minor things are not good"

Browse LatitudeLearning Reviews

Rick from Plug Power

Industry: Oil & Energy

I am a one person training department who relies heavily on Latitude learning to help me.

OSHA compliance and tracking. New employee on-boarding. Monthly safety training. I do all of this with the help of Latitude learning.

Pros

It works. My learners like to use the system and the training. Your support people are the best. They are always willing to answer a question and help out.

Cons

I have looked at the Captivate LMS and like the visual graphic interface. It is difficult to (for me) change my certification curriculum. I would like to see templates of pages to use for my site. I am not a HTML programmer, so making pages easier for me would be better. Possibly the use of an outside tool like DreamWeaver, XD, or other easy to use webpage builder and import a page.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied August 2018

Rick, We appreciate your feedback. I will pass along your suggestion for additional page templates. Please don't hesitate providing more enhancement suggestion here: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion. Your input is valuable to the future decisions made on LatitudeLearning.

Sandy from SW Consulting

June 2016

Simple and effective LMS for business use

Edvance360 supplied information to conduct a run-off between its product and others in the market. Edvance360 offered my client the most cost effective approach, answering all of the scores of questions to determine if it was a solid choice for the business or not. Their product won on merits of functionality, and virtually seamless fit with the client's environment.

Pros

Simple, easy to develop and deploy lessons and activities. Reporting is sufficient for the business application of the online system. Edvance360 was exceptionally responsive with training, answering support questions, and overall concern for how the product was being received. High praise for a company of its small stature. The support folks were always very responsive.

Cons

At times the administration of new and current students presented challenges that were overcome. The lack of ability to reshape the learning environment is a negative as the audiences in businesses vary so much, each role needs a different user environment. Too difficult to make screen changes, but otherwise, content management was cumbersome but worked.

Steven from Non-Profit Organization

Difficult to Learn

I was looking for a way to run an online school. I did not find what I needed and would not recommend this website based on my experience.

Pros

It seems to look nice. What? Do I need to add more before you will allow me to go on? There is nothing more good I can say about it.

Cons

It is difficult to setup and create courses. There are many other LMSs out there that are much easier for the teacher to setup and use. I was looking for a replacement for Instructure's Canvas that also has a free for teachers service, but does not allow the setup of a school in the free for teachers program. LL seems to have the school, but it leaves a lot of unanswered questions and no apparent way to find the answers. What would have been better would be if they automatically enrolled you in their own course that explains how to use their service. Frankly, I just got frustrated trying to figure it out and gave up. It just was not worth the effort.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied August 2018

Steven, In addition to using our Forever Free LMS, we also offer a Tools Bootcamp which is 6 hours of one-on-one training. At the conclusion of the Bootcamp you will have a full overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

Matthew from ClayKelley.com, LLC

An overall good experience: good LMS, great customer support

Pros

The LMS is very reliable The support staff are superb at resolving issues and very friendly Latitude seriously values its clients' input and works hard to provide them with the features they want

Cons

The interface and system design are sometimes user-unfriendly, but Latitude is working to make both better The interface also looks dated but that's also something Latitude is working to fix

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied June 2017

Matthew, Great to hear you are finding LatitudeLearning as a reliable LMS. Your experience and success are important to us, which is why we are working to improve our product and the overall success of your training program.

Does exactly what I need.

Helps us track certifications for our training department.

Pros

Cons

I wish the reporting was a little bit better. I would love to be able to see better stats regarding questions missed on tests.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied April 2018

Great news. Our R&D has worked diligently over the past year to give our users a more robust reporting experience. Please take a moment and see the newest reporting capabilities you have at your fingertips.

Cindy from ELEVATED SERVICES, LLC

Just what we needed!

We didn't have to invest a ton of money to develop a new-hire skills assessment that we only use once in a while, but it's there when we need it.

Pros

There is a great deal of flexibility in the assessment styles. We needed a solution for a pre-hire skills assessment. I used to be a K-12 teacher, and I was looking for something inexpensive to use in my current role in HR, but we didn't want to invest a ton of money into something we wouldn't use very often. This really solved all of our problems.

Cons

The only thing that I feel is missing from this user experience is a way to filter teacher-touch essays and non-auto-graded questions through the grading system. My workaround is to assume those questions are going to be scored incorrectly, and inform the user beforehand that their score will not reflect accurately their skill level.

Nico from Colruyt group NV

Pretty good solution for my needs

Improved learning process of employees among with other E-learning tools we use.

Pros

compatibibilty with our internal softwares. Issues and errors are rare. Adaptations can be done quickly and efficiently. No frequent/earnest need yet to contact custommer support, but I guess thats a good sign.

Cons

Somehow the interface of tools. Doesn't allways work intuitive. I still have issues making reports, I sometimes need different information but the provided info.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied August 2018

Nico: Ours Tools Bootcamp will help you enhance your LMS experience. It comprises of one-on-one training sessions, totaling 6-hours, that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. You will get an overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress. At the conclusion of Tools Bootcamp, you will have a better understanding of these tools and how they should be used to enhance your training program.

Anne from AcademyGPPS

Created my own industry certification and continuing education classes

The customer service team is very responsive to my requests, and knowledgeable of the Latitude Learning products, strengths, and work-arounds. Thank you!

Pros

The Home Page for the student is comprehensive and easy to navigate.

Cons

I had to pay another software technician to "produce" the classes before they could be uploaded into Latitude Learning's software for publishing as online courses.

John from Your Skills Hub

Simple LMS for small projects

Pros

If you are in need of an LMS to show your portfolio or just as a sample, then the free small version of Latitute Learning LMS is great. It has a simple but effective amount of features which work perfectly for simple needs.

Cons

Obviously, for the price it is basic but if you only need this for showing a portfolio or small-scale courses, then this is great.

Keith from Lillico Learning Solutions

Great if you are getting started

Pros

I have used the free version of this for some time. It is a cost-effective way to publish courses online.

Cons

The out of the box version is ugly. It takes a lot of knowledge and work to make it not look cookie cutter.

January 2015

Ray from The Training Bank

January 2015

Latitude Deserves Five Stars

I run a training and development firm which specializes in Customer Focus and Service Excellence. It is critical that we practice what we teach. The same must be true for any strategic partners we work with. When we launched our web-based customer experience certification training program we needed an LMS provider that exemplified our service values because to our customers the learning interface is us. After a lot of searching I found Latitude. They have been my valued partner for over four years. The bottom line is that I can count on them for help and support when I need it. Their account executives are focused on understanding my business, tailoring what they offer to help me achieve my objectives and focused on building strong relationships not how much they can get in fees. The Latitude system is pretty user friendly but you can't be a novice. You need to have reasonable analytical skills and a basic understanding of HTML is helpful if you want to figure out how to take advantage all the system has to offer. The good news is if you get stuck, you can access a pretty good library of training resources or purchase the support you need at a very fair price. The best measure of a Company's service capability is when something goes wrong. Since I have been working with my partners at Latitude I have come to depend on the tremendous reliability of their technology. That is until 3 days before Christmas 2014 when one of my clients informed me that there was a major problem with my portal. All of the extensive customization we had brought to our portal was gone. I called the service team, they jumped on the problem immediately and within less than an hour all was resolved. The service person followed-up up with me to ensure I was content as did my account managers one who was away and the other who was home sick. When it comes to technology, nothing is perfect and things can go wrong. It is naive to think otherwise. So when you get this kind of rapid response and follow-through when there is a catastrophe it only proves how good a partner they are. The other thing I like about my partners is that they are continually looking for ways to make their system more user friendly, responsive to client needs and adding new bells and whistles. I am so pleased with Latitude that I have referred colleagues and clients. If you need a robust, comprehensive and reliable learning management system, Look No Further Than Latitude.

Laura from Ruffalo Noel Levitz

We did a lot of searching before selecting Latitude Learning as our LMS. Good value.

Great value for the features we get. Good for mid-sized companies who do not have unlimited funds to purchase their own LMS.

Pros

This LMS is very user friendly for the non-html user to set up and operate. The value of the product for a company our size made this an easy choice and we couldn't be happier. Recent upgrades to features makes us even more thrilled and the service we've received is top notch.

Cons

When having to search for several people by name, it would be nice to streamline the clicks needed to do several searches at a time.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied June 2017

Laura, We are glad we got picked!! Thanks for your feedback about the multiple people search. I'll pass that along to our R&D team.

Laura from NCBB

Easy to design and understand how to use the LMS

Customer Satisfaction

Pros

The software is very easy to use and understand. not having much of a tech background, I was still able to design the system based on our needs. The users manual is very helpful.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. I have already recommended the system to several others

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied May 2018

Laura, Your recommendations to our product is very appreciated. Thanks you for using LatitudeLearning.

Orlando from Victory Packaging

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Simple user experience and outstanding Admin support!

The advantage of using video and screen recordings in our training. Consistent delivery!

Pros

One of its strengths is the flexibility in knowledge delivery modes: Single course, Course groupings, and certification support. The LMS is great at delivering our videos and screen recordings used in our training programs.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied June 2017

Thanks Orlando! We pride ourselves on our ClientCare Team.

Not a bad system for the money

It's ok. Not the best on the market.

Pros

A lot of functionality and features. Definitely will meet a majority of a company's needs. This is a big strength of the system.

Cons

It's not very user friendly. The learning curve is high and even then the steps are very complicated. Seems like they could find easier ways to do tasks.

Sandra from Plug Power

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Versatile tool

Pros

Latitude allows my company to involve several different department owners in customizing training courses for their users. In a growing company, this is imperative and will only increase in use. Training staff were knowledgeable and able to walk our group through a better understanding of the tool.

Cons

The portal customization is clunky and difficult to easily and quickly use. Users would benefit from a drag and drop user interface for branding purposes. It also seems difficult to quickly upload a group of users or change where a user reports as the company expands its use and people change jobs. I only use the software every month or two, so users with more time in the platform may not have these issues.

Dan from VIP Automotive Group

A robust LMS

Pros

Ease of use, structure of system fits organizational design of a business, easy to upload content and deploy coursework

Cons

Batch User Import can be a struggle to get it right, once you do it's a great tool that can save time

Brian from Consulting Co

User Friendly

Pros

Cons

LatitudeLearning was kind of expensive to buy/subscribe. I'd recommend they come up with a more cost friendly option.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied April 2018

Brian, I agree, our ClientCare is a top-notch team that prides themselves on responding quickly and resolving customer concerns is a timely fashion. I'm interested in learning more about the price quotes you encountered. Industry-wide, we are extremely competitive and generally have one of the best prices considering the overall functions and features we provide.

Effective once all the steps are complete

The product and support elements were there for my organization when most needed; this was hugely appreciated and just-in-time.

Pros

Ability to assess with custom assets - the functionality is clean and simple and easy to populate with custom questions and distractors.

Cons

Over-engineered system for importing new users - hierarchy options try to drill too deep. When importing users I have to complete several other group requirements that are unnecessary for my implementation.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied May 2018

We pride ourselves on being responsive to our amazing clients. We even have a program that ensures we will be there months/years of your initial setup. Our ClientCare¿ program ensures your training program operate efficiently with prompt resolutions to your concerns, regular check-ups, periodic updates and administrative support to paying clients.

Laura from NCBB

Easy to use and set up

Pros

The help desk is very helpful and quick to answer questions. I'm not the most technological person and I have encountered a few questions and they were very quick on getting back to me with the right answer.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied September 2017

Laura, Our ClientCare Team ensures your training program operates efficiently and that means quick response time. Thanks for the feedback!

Martin from St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum

When I was primary admin all went well, we shifted with growth and I moved training, all seems fine

staff training & development options

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to set up, assign users and the ease of use and access for self training works well.

Cons

Of course us being a non-profit all costs are always our issues regarding budgeting, so the access to free is imperative for us.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied May 2018

Martin, It's for clients like yourself that we provide Our Forever Free LMS up to 100 users. You'll get the same feature-rich LMS in use by Fortune 500 companies plus over 70 free e-learning courses. No contracts. Use it as long as you want. Unlike other free learning management systems that require you to install software, our is a hosted free LMS.

There is a small learning curve. Overall easy to use and very functional.

I use this software for my online classes for working towards my master's degree. It works well for short video and discussions.

Pros

The software is easy to use once you have learned how to. The learning curve is small. Uploading is very easy to complete. There is a very nice free version to use

Cons

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied May 2018

To help get our clients over the learning curve we provide LatitudeLearning's Tools Bootcamp which comprises of one-on-one training sessions that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS.

Duane from Enablinc

June 2016

Meets and exceeds my needs

The learning curve for using Latitude Learning is manageable. Once I 'played' with the functionality it became more intuitive. Once familiar with the system, it works like a dream! It does what I need for my business and is one of my favorite tools.

Pros

The quality of the pre-loaded course work is great. It is relevant, to the point and well designed. The ability to do bulk loads, branding and using the 'impersonate' feature is better than I expected.

Cons

I'm having some issues getting summary reports, but I have just begun using that feature. Also, I'm no 'techno-genius' so some of the language and definitions were barriers for a while.

Joseph from National Payment Systems

Great LMS

Pros

Vast functionality. Easy to roll out to multiple sites, administrators and users. Library of free content is deep.

Cons

Not immediately intuitive. Took time to set up before rolling to administrators. Users needed some instruction around how to access the content.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied August 2018

Joseph: thanks for your feedback. We do provide a Getting Started Guide that is located on our Support Page to help give step by step instructions on how to set up an LMS.

clay from claykelley.com

We love Latitude so much we signed a five year deal!

Pros

Cons

Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey. Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied June 2017

It goes both way, Clay. We love having you are a valuable client. As you know, we are constantly working to improve our product so we can continue to win your business.

Stephanie from Ohio Medical Career College

Happy User

Pros

Ease of use such as enrolling students, setting up classes

Cons

Setting up grade book and trying to integrate learning management system

Eric from Akansas Otolaryngology Center

Excellent experience so far, helped make training in our workplace more accessible.

Logging of user training completion is made much easier, and also the ability for employees to be able to train when they have time makes it easier than having to pull them into a room at different times in order to go over training. This helps a lot considering we have more than one location.

Pros

There are lots of features and customization's available right off the bat with the site. There are many different options for class setup and presentations. Also one thing I like a lot is the ability to generate the various reports which makes keeping logs for compliance purposes easier.

Cons

There is a little learning curve when it comes uploading classes and creating classes, but not terribly hard at least. Seems really easy for employees to create their own accounts which sounds good, but when their accounts are predesignated by me, it forces me to go back and merge duplicate accounts to make sure everyone shows the correct completion of courses.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied August 2018

Eric: great to hear you are experiencing success with LatitudeLearning by training more people with less effort.

Jeff from Brainlab Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

Excellent software that is intuitive.

The ability to catalogue customer learning and offer certification for that learning.

Pros

The logic is good so going from one point of process to the next is reasonable. It is relatively easy to use and provides a needed resource for customers.

Cons

Some functions could be improved with "smarter" technology so that repeated effort can be avoided. Like name recognition with new entries. The software should be able to suggest it knows what you're inputting and update pervasively so that at all points of the process the information added will be reflected and therefore easier to find.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied June 2017

Jeff, Thank you for the feedback. We are constantly working to improve our product from input we receive from users like yourself.

it is intuitive and easy to use

it enhances productivity and organisational memory

Pros

the ability for a user to easily navigate, quick load time as well as the freedom to integrate third-party applications. Moreover, the ability to create online assessment alongside distractor randomisation is one of the best things i admire about it.

Cons

in terms of content management, it doesn't always work well when it comes to personalising the web for a new users

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We love hearing from our users. Please feel free to expand more on personalizing the web for users via the link below: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion Through our myLMS¿ program you can tailor your LMS to your specific needs.

Susan from SWBmedia

Latitude Learning is a feature rich learning management platform (LMS)

Pros

For the average business (large or small), I think you would be hard pressed to find much that you couldn't do with Latitude Learning. It has all of the features one might be looking for to launch a an enterprise LMS.

Cons

The biggest con with Latitude Learning is the dated interface and the steep learning curve (for non-tech types) and difficulty in learning how to get things done. Plan for some time in planning, setting up and training staff on a new implementation.

Candine from Government of Antigua & Barbuda

Latitude Learning has a course to cater to the needs of every level of post-adolescent learning.

The opportunity to do several courses for a very nominal fee. These courses can be basic refreshers in certain areas which was covered while I was in college. Additionally, there are also courses which I have not really had much training in so there is an opportunity to gain some knowledge in that area.

Pros

It is easy to use. Many websites are not user friendly and this makes it difficult to scroll through to courses.

Cons

Can be time consuming to navigate courses. There are several courses which is good as this allows for multidisciplinary training opportunities. However, there are often so many courses which are to your liking that it is time consuming to look at all of them.

Lisa from Learning Designs

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use, once you learn it. Overall Latitude is easy to use but could be more intuitive. Reports could be better.

Cons

The report options need to be updated and provide more options.

Jraan from Memjet Singapore Pte Ltd

Great LMS for small organizations

I am new to LMS and was looking for one that fits the learning needs of my operations. While most other LMSes out there offers time limited free trials, Latitude's free for 100 active users really is a blessing to small companies. Also more than 70+ pre-loaded e-learning courses are great!

Pros

1) Full featured even for the free LMS - announcements, reporting, people manager's visibility of employees' learning journeys, easy enrollment for employees, web/cloud-based. 2) self-guide video is very information and helps someone new to LMS get up to speed quickly 3) Responsive technical support which resolves all my queries 4) Can customize to our company brand 5)

Cons

People Managers need to have an easy way for them to set learning goals for those employees directly reporting to them instead of having to go through the administrators. I do not see this functionality available to them when I impersonate as them to verify what they see.

krishna from competent systems inc

over all its good experience

Pros

Cons

user friendly,ease of using this software and user friendly also nice features & functionality with dedicated customer support

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied May 2018

Krishna, We take pride in our world-class ClientCare¿ Team. Thanks for noticing our friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable ClientCare staff.

Miranda from Urban GIS

Latitude Learning LMS

Overall, if you are a small business with less than 50 employees and you don't have any budget for your corporate training program, this could be somewhere to start. It is cost-effective (fee of zero but excellent customer service experience), as least you have some way to track employees' progress.

Pros

Free for employers with less than 50 employees; Responsive and knowledgeable customer service representatives; Contain some open source lectures; Could upload courses, track attendance, and pull reports

Cons

The user interface is a little old-fashioned; They do not have a mobile app I don't believe; The open source lecture content format is old-fashioned

Great platform for education

Thia software helped me to organize my program into a structure that was appropriate for this platform

Pros

Latitude learning provides opportunities for educators from all backgrounds and is a Professional platform to share information

Cons

I wish I would have spoken to someone from the company about how best to implement my program, other than that it's a great tool

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied April 2018

We offer a Tools Bootcamp that gives a one-on-one training that will walk you through all the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. It's an amazing program we offer that has benefit many of our current clients. If you are interested please reach out for more information.

Jeff from Cuyahoga County Common Please Court

A strong LMS capable of handing multiple groups and divisions of learners

Pros

A fully developed LMS that provides comprehensive capabilities. No excuse for not trying out the LMS. I like the certification management abilities as well. The Location codes would be helpful for multi city companies. Approvals features are no found in many other LMSs so it is nice to have.

Cons

Could have a more contemporary look to the LMS, but, it is still is very capable. Not really anything to complain about though.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied May 2018

Jeff: Thanks for your positive review of our LMS. LatitudeLearning is a rich, full feature learning management system.

James from Red Boy Pizza

Had a great experience with latitude learning for my managers and support team.

Pros

I was able to manage training across locations easily with provided service. I was also able to tailor unique training experiences not only categorically but for invidual employees.

Cons

Performance metrics needed more specificity. All the tailored training should have more data in metrics. Also different measures as some people do not test well but can perform well.

Kevin from Education management

I found latitude learning very easy to use. I would definitely use it again.

Pros

I like ease of the software. It just make sense in terms of the design. I was easily able to build my class and modules.

Cons

I found the ability to meet in real time with students to be a little lacking. I am not sure what I think about synchronous online learning b/c students are generally in some many different time zones, but I feel this could be improved.

Carmen from Chartered Forex

Good reports, user friendly

Pros

Ability to customize the site. We were able to put our logo in to make it more personalized. Very easy to add or delete users. Good reports

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied June 2017

Carmen, Glad you were able to customize your LMS. Our team works hard to ensure our clients have a positive LMS experience.

Monyama from Department of education

GREATEST OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ONLINE

I have learned many new things. It is my wish to find other relevant courses to my career. Learning is my passion. Equiping myself more and more is my motto.

Pros

indepth knowledge imparted.

Cons

Up to now, none.

Zemenu from Save the Children International

Over all the application is excellent from my side.

Save time,make my work easy, very friendly to use the program, improve the quality of my work and flexible to rework.

Pros

It gives spacial opportunity to experience new features.In addition the software save a lot of time and ease to run.It motivates to use in a friendly manner.

Cons

Some times it gets stacked somewhere. I noticed that whenever there is slow laptop operation system, the use is very challenging.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied June 2017

Zemenu, Glad to hear you are finding success using LatitudeLearning. Our team works hard to ensure our clients have a positive LMS experience.

Barry from Lisega, Inc

At first was difficult learning. But now have no problems downloading training to the LMS.

Track training

Pros

Where it allows you to be able to look at what the students have taken and follow up to make sure they are taking everything assigned to them in the timely manner.

Cons

It will not let me transfer from my old system all the training that individuals have already received, to tag with the training they take now.

Nikkia from Kaiser

Product

I had some trouble signing up at first but once i was able to get the correct account the site was great. I was able to use some of the courses as educational hours for work.

Pros

I like that I can access online courses for free.

Cons

The content of the courses need to be updated. I believe I may have taken all the courses I can. There is nothing new that I can take.

Okpe ThankGod from National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)

This is just what i need to move my business and increase profit and i enjoyed using your products

Customer satisfaction and am creating a long lasting brand for the company, an experience that will last long, majority of my customer testify about their experience. I love that.

Pros

I love the user friendly environment, the Learning Management System is awesome, my uncle was pleased when i used it in one of his schools.

Cons

Incorporating students database from different school wasn't easy for me , its a challenge but am learning more of what the software will do for my business

joey from Soliman Security Services, Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

I've been using it to create learning courses for company use

This is my partner in Learning & Development

Pros

Helpful in creating LMS with ease. You can customize its format and you can add / delete some items you feel are not appropriate

Cons

Some features do not allow you to edit/delete if you made a mistake such as names of enrollees. Had some difficulty in uploading tests to website

Ben from HyperTrend Industries

Fantastic Product

Pros

The ease of use to establish and coordinate courses and course materials for our end users. Looking forward to future enhancements.

Cons

Would like to see more flexibility in white labeling the product. Would like to see more flexibility in white labeling the product.

Heather from ButcherBox

Testing phase - so far it's been great for the free version

Pros

What attracted me to Latitude was the free option. I really wanted to get a feel for what LMS has to offer without having to rush within times trials. I also like the pricing model with the 100+ users once the free threshold has been reached.

Cons

It is a little labor intensive as you are learning and getting accustomed to the flow. Once you've created a few tutorials, it gets easier to manage and navigate.

Charmaine from Infrastructure Health & Safety Association

I have had a good experience with the software.

Pros

The reports that were available were very helpful for maintaining up to date training records. I was able to see all of our Training Partners who had completed the training and the number of times it took for them complete it. Being able to reset the passwords myself, saved a lot of time.

Cons

At some point, the software stopped downloading the training module for new users

Christina from HDIS

Very easy to use, both uploading courses and taking courses.

Able to deploy courses easily

Pros

Very easy to use, both uploading courses and taking courses. I use captivate to create courses for our department. Easy to deploy

Cons

Not always the easiest to upload photos and designs to customize the site. Photos and customization get cut off.

Response from Latitude Learning

Replied April 2018

Christina, Thanks for the feedback. We value your input and use reviews like these to constantly improve our product to meet the satisfaction our customers have come to trust.