• Pros

• "Lemonade is a wonderful company to work with. They have a fun and exciting product. They are always super responsive and helpful. We will continue to work with them and use their platform. "

• "It's very easy to use. My training team has been building content in Lemonade for a while now, and it's one of the most user friendly platforms we have for content creation. "

• "The ease of high quality content creation and rapid deployment - its genuinely a cinch with Lemonade. "

• Cons

• "There is not really anything other than there have been occasions where a particular set of report detail was needed and not available from the solution but the Launchfire group was able to provide."

• "I don't dislike anything, this platform has all the features we wanted for our gaming needs!"

• "Honestly, since implementing I don't have anything negative to say about the software."

Browse Lemonade Reviews

Chris from TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank

An outstanding platform, that makes it fun, while making a serious impact

We've found the platform's agility and ease of both content development and deployment significantly differentiate it from our traditional L&D platforms. We're tasked with engaging a large, dynamic employee base that is face to face with Customers during most of their day (so when we block time for learning, it needs to be impactful). Lemonade gives us the ability to support major change management events with robust learning experiences, and also support more tactical content for niche, or unexpected needs with same week, even same day turnaround. Large or small, Lemonade has become a crucial tool in our ability to service Customers and meet growth goals. Lemonade's support team at LaunchFire is an outstanding bunch to work and partner with.

Pros

Cons

No significant cons, Lemonade is an excellent platform.

Reasons for Choosing Lemonade

Our experience with earlier version of Lemonade proved that the platform offered needed value. Coupled with the new capability sets, and LaunchFire's ability to support our business at scale, we chose Lemonade and have been very satisfied with its performance.

Response from Launchfire

Replied December 2019

Thanks, Chris! Your review made our day.

Mickey from Renasant Bank

Lemonade Review

To drive adoption of our digital banking products, it was critical for our frontline staff to recommend products to clients. The Lemonade Learning Platform from Launchfire provides our associates with the knowledge, tools and confidence they need to promote our digital products…all while having FUN!

Pros

The game-based experience keeps our learners engaged and active participants. Course creation is very intuitive, allowing you to create new courses with little effort. Multiple step types provides the course writer with options to present different ways of delivering content that will keep the learner engaged. Role play scenarios are very useful in providing knowledge pertaining to specific customer interactions. The real-time course feedback provides learners with the information they need to increase their knowledge on the subject.

Cons

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied December 2020

Hi Mickey! Thanks for the great review. Our CX team will be reaching out to you shortly to work with you on your analytics needs. We'd love to make sure your requirements are on our development roadmap!

Cathy from University of Oregon

A fantastic product!

Pros

The learning platform was surprisingly easy to set up. The customizable options open doors to a wide variety of aesthetic creating a fun experience with both form and function.

Cons

The challenge with the platform is creating content for the robust options to give the user a rich experience.

Reasons for Switching to Lemonade

Lemonade offered a more friendly user experience with a more comprehensive educational experience and a clear structure for completion and success.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied February 2021

Hi Cathy! Thanks so much for taking the time review us and share your feedback. If you're still experiencing challenges, definitely send us an email so we can get to the bottom of your concerns. We're happy to help make your user experience richer. :)

Tommy from Vancity

My review

Pros

Fun for testing, post training, if an assessment is required anyway

Cons

the high end rewards are too high and impossible to get realistically

Response from Launchfire

Replied January 2020

Thanks for sharing your experience, Tommy. Feedback helps us make Lemonade sweeter.

Deborah from Financial Services

Agile Learning Made Fun

Overall, my experience with both the company and the platform has been exceptional. The company made the onboarding experience insightful, workable, fun, and engaging. Additionally, they're extremely responsive to their clients, not only answering little questions that arise but also to ideas for future features. The platform is easy to use from an admin/authoring perspective as well as from the learner perspective. It is fun, engaging, and allows for measuring 'mastery' versus 'seat time'.

Pros

We chose Lemonade LXP for it's ability to create an agile learning model - where learners can progress through content they know and spend more time on the content they don't - while also delivering the content in an engaging way. The platform brings an element of fun for those who enjoy it but also includes the learning tracks and easy-to-use content delivery methods for everyone.

Cons

Currently, the software isn't user friendly for multiple business units authoring content and learning tracks (it all goes into one bucket for admins to decipher). That said, I know this is something the company is working on. Something to note about the company is that they're responsive to client needs and actively seek ways to improve the platform.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied December 2020

Deborah, thanks very much for the review! We really appreciate it. We pay particular attention to any "Cons" as they provide insight for our product roadmap. Regarding the rule-based access control for authors, we've built something to give you a finer control over who can author, and who can publish. It was currently released to your instance for you to configure who can do what. We'll be activating the system shortly! We wanted to give everyone a chance to tailor their settings before we did!

Jennifer from PlainsCapital Bank

Fun and Engaging!

We are now able to deliver on-demand training to the branches without causing a hardship on the branch by taking an employee away from their day to day duties. The employees can now take short bursts on training each day if they would like to so that their knowledge stays fresh.

Pros

I like that the system is user-friendly for the learners and admins. After a short tutorial with our Lemonade rep, our training team was creating our own content. The users can now play games while learning or reinforcing knowledge without taking them away from their branch for an extended period of time to attend training at a training center. I love the reports that we can pull from the system as well. We can pin point our knowledge peaks and gaps, which has helped us modify our training content.

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say about this product.

Reasons for Choosing Lemonade

We chose Lemonade because of their customer service and it met our needs of needing a fun and engaging microlearning platform.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied October 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Jennifer!

Juliana from PlainsCapital Bank

The best online learning I've ever experienced.

Pros

I like that this software makes learning policies and procedures fun. Lemonade has made it so that we all are learning more each day while competing to have the most clients. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate through the different tabs and the different courses.

Cons

There was a glitch a few months back (someone named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to help me figure it out). This glitch however had shown a whole bunch of extra upgrades that were never implemented, kinda gave a false idea of having more upgrade options.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review, Juliana. We're glad the issue you experienced a while back has been fixed. We work hard to tackle any glitches lickedy split! If you run into any other issues, please click the blue help icon at the bottom right of your instance to contact one of our agents. Thanks for helping make LemonadeLXP sweeter!

Colin from Vancity Credit Union

Making learning fun (and more effective)

Pros

This platform was easy to implement and has truly revolutionized how our staff learn. I really like the narrative component of the learning environment - which adds a layer to the learning experience that can be used to highlight the values and purpose of your organization in a creative way. The leaderboard also adds an important and impactful component of competitiveness to learning.

Cons

Response from Launchfire

Replied November 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave this sweet review, Colin!

Coral from PlainsCapital Bank

Lemonade is fantastic!!!

I am solving so many business problems with Lemonade. It doesn't even feel like I'm under pressure because Lemonade has helped train me so much for my job. I love using it, and I will continue to use it. I can't get enough of it! #TwoThumbsUp

Pros

I love how it's so easy! I have a real problem with computers, let alone learning on my own on them! But Lemonade is easy! It's so accessible to everything! Because it was so user friendly, I really can enjoy my time on it! I have learned so much about my new job and I could not have done it without Lemonade! I only wish I had started playing on it sooner so I could have more points ;D

Cons

There is nothing I would change about this software. I love everything about it. I love the graphics and the sound effects are so cute. It's very user friendly and that makes everything so much better. You can actually enjoy yourself while learning at the same time.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied October 2020

Thanks, Coral! Reviews like these are why we do what we do! :)

Kendall from PlainsCapital Bank

Great system!

Our experience has been great. The system has created a solution for a need we had. We had been looking for a fun way to provide microlearning to our front line and keep them engaged in learning, which has been especially helpful within the environment we are in now where training is currently all being held virtually at our company.

Pros

Cons

I like everything in Lemonade! Knowing what I know now after using the system for awhile, the only thing on my current wish list is for more user levels. But, that's just a testament to how much our front line enjoys playing the games! Some of our "power users" have reached the top level.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied October 2020

We're glad you're enjoying your taste of Lemonade, Kendall!

Jaime from New Level Partners

Amazing Platform for Learning and Gaming Needs!

We love lemonade! Our client was looking for a fun way to engage their learners through a game-based platform and Lemonade delivered everything we wanted and more. It's easy to customize the game and there are so many cool choices for questions, simulations and role-play scenarios. Learners loved the leaderboard and competition was at an all time high. Our client was thrilled with the results. We are already planning our next game using Lemonade!

Pros

There are so many great features about Lemonade! It's an easy to use, fun and engaging platform. The game itself is customizable and the platform offers a wide variety of learning activities - different question types, simulations and role-based scenarios. The customer service is also outstanding.

Cons

Response from Lemonade

Replied February 2020

We're so grateful for your kind words, Jaime. Thank you for sharing your review with us!

Amanda from New Level Partners

Great Company to work with! Love this Product

We are using this platform for a few of our clients to run games and reinforce learning. So far everyone has loved it! Many benefits to this platform including: ease of use, fun, engaging, encourages competition.

Pros

Cons

I did not dislike anything, great product

Response from Launchfire

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the wonderful review, Amanda!

Estela from PlainsCapital Bank

Lemonade Review

Its fun and easy to play. Great as a mind refresher for product and services without being boring.

Pros

Its user friendly and easy to learn and travel.

Cons

Didn't win in courses contest but not software fault.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied October 2020

Glad you're enjoying your sip of LemonadeLXP, Estela! We hope you win your next team contest!

Isaac from PlainsCapital Bank

Lemonade Review

Fun to use and a good refresher for products and services!

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

Didn't win in a contest but not your fault!

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied November 2020

Thanks, Isaac. Hope you do well in your next internal contest!

Erica from Bank of the West

Thirsty for Lemonade!

Our company does not have any current training for our digital products so we are implementing Lemonade for our branch and contact center employees. We hope to get our folks interested in learning and making them digital advocates for our bank.

Pros

Lemonade is a refreshing change of pace from the traditional, page turning training that most companies offer.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more customization. For example, I would like to be able to remove/disable the grading system.

Response from Launchfire

Replied December 2019

Glad we could quench your thirst! Thanks for the thoughtful feedback, Erica.

Moises from hilltop holdings

great product

I really love the Lemonade games, I have learned a lot from them, just over all a great product

Pros

what I like the most of the software is that its very easy to use and you don't really have any problems.

Cons

I don't really see anything I least like about the software, I really believe they have done a great job with it.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied October 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Moises!

Amber from PlainsCapital Bank

One of the best Products

Pros

I think the fact that the activities are already built.

Cons

I dislike the fact that the scenarios step is so complicated.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied October 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Amber. If you're having trouble with the scenario step, click the blue help icon at the bottom right of your instance to contact one of our agents. We're happy to show you some tips and tricks that make creating content easy.

Lori from Renasant Bank

Fun Product

Pros

It is easy to use and I enjoy the game element.

Cons

At times it is confusing as to where we can review the information that we are being tested on.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied December 2020

Hi Lori. Thanks for the review! We've reached out to your admins to see if we can help order things differently! Let us know if this resolves the issue.

Noelia from Hilltop Holdings

Excellent Learning Tool

learning experience

Pros

This software helped me refresh my memory on banking products, the correct ways to process transactions and how to detect fraud.

Cons

do not have any complaints towards the software

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied October 2020

Sweet! Thanks for taking the time to review us, Noelia.

stephanie from PlainsCapital Bank

Lemonade Game

loved being able to learn the products we offer in a convenient and fun way.

Pros

I love that it helps me learn all of our products that we offer as a bank while also being fun.

Cons

sometimes I get the questions right and counts them incorrect but i am able to retake the game and boost my score

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Stephanie! The issue you've experienced is almost always an authoring mistake. Please use the "Leave Feedback" link to let the course author know there's an issue with one of the questions. If you can, try to let them know which question is wrong so they can easily fix it!

Tony from PCB

Lemonade

Good

Pros

Easy to use as well as easy to navigate through it.

Cons

Really no cons overall it has good function.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied November 2020

Thanks for your sweet review, Tony!

inder from VANCITY CREDIT UNION

GAMIFIED LOVE!

Pros

its so easy to use and mot importantly fun

Cons

I wish the video stopped paying it would automatically close on its own and go back to the home screen

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Replied October 2020

Glad you're enjoying your sip of LemonadeLXP. Could you log in to your LLXP instance and use the blue help icon at the bottom right to contact one of our agents? We are happy to look into this for you.