LemonadeLXP

LemonadeLXP Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Really like the steps to help create more engaging courses for our staff and soon for our members."
  • icon"Lemonade is a wonderful company to work with. They have a fun and exciting product."
  • icon"Fun for testing, post training, if an assessment is required anyway."
  • icon"The only thing I dislike about his software is the reporting. I find it to be not always accurate, and it can be difficult to understand/navigate."
  • icon"Building of Content took/takes longer then anticipated and there is an inability to inactivate employees if terminated mid year without losing all of their reports."
  • icon"I dislike the fact that the scenarios step is so complicated."

All LemonadeLXP Reviews

Jessica

October 2022

Lemonade Review

My overall experience with the platform has been wonderful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a great resource, always available when we need him and we never feel like an inconvenience.

Pros

I love the ease of all areas of this platform!!

Cons

Building of Content took/takes longer then anticipated and there is an inability to inactivate employees if terminated mid year without losing all of their reports. These are the ONLY two things that I could possibly think of for this question.

Erika

March 2022

New to Lemonade and enjoying the ride

So far I've really enjoyed the new program and working in it. I think the gamification of the platform has really been a game changer for us with getting staff engaged with learning material both in and outside of the classroom. I think this will also be a really booster for our compliance courses that no one looks forward to taking.

Pros

Really like the steps to help create more engaging courses for our staff and soon for our members. In our last platform we were really limited for course creations and didn't have anything to push towards our members. Also like that it is gamefied so that it pulls staff in towards wanting to take courses and learn. Also really liked some of the automation features that were built in for this platform. Took a lot of manual editing/management off of our departments plate. Really love that almost anyone can create a course in here - I went from being one of the only individuals in my department who could make courses to now being able to focus on bigger courses while my teammates can now make their own courses specified for their classes. Helped bring more team collaboration to our group.

Cons

Some minor things - would love to see a way to create folders for courses for admins. The searching feature is nice but doesn't seem to pull what you are looking for that well. Getting better with the sorting feature that is nice, but I think having the ability to customize sorting courses into folders would be nice. Also an alphabetical sort option would be beneficial. Loved that you can test play a step, but disappointed that you can't test play a course and get the feel of what the learner will see through a course view.

Reasons for switching to LemonadeLXP

Platform was not as engaging as this one and renewal time was coming forward.

Response from LemonadeLXP

Hi Erika, Thank you so much for the review! We would love to connect with you to discuss your feature requests!

Replied September 2022

Kari

September 2022

I do appreciate the ease of use and the interactivity.

Pros

Gamification, ease of use as a learner and easy upload on administration.

Cons

The reporting is getting better but initially it was difficult to extract audit data.

Reasons for choosing LemonadeLXP

Wasn't part of the decision making process

Marie

LemonadeLXP for the WIN!

LemonadeLXP has been an amazing addition to our credit union. We have had the greatest support from the team at LemonadeLXP. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the short time we were able to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], have been absolutely amazing. They are easily accessible through email and have weekly/monthly touch bases with us to work through any issues or showing us new features.

Pros

The product itself is amazing to say the least. From our go live date, we have had such amazing feedback from staff and the training department loves to build steps in it. It is nice to have different step options to build a course. It allows for more effective learning. For example - to be able to create a DEMO that walks through hotspots of where someone should be clicking through a process is much more effective rather than just having screenshots and arrows. Staff was very receptive to the change over and excited to keep building their credit union!

Cons

The one thing we are working through is the reporting aspect. We have certain compliance courses that need to be taken and the reports have to be in a certain format. LemonadeLXP has been wonderful and helping us getting the reporting to what we need to it to be and is working through additional features to be added.

Reasons for switching to LemonadeLXP

The platform was no longer supporting what we wanted - an active learning environment that was fun and improve continuous learning.

An outstanding platform, that makes it fun, while making a serious impact

We've found the platform's agility and ease of both content development and deployment significantly differentiate it from our traditional L&D platforms. We're tasked with engaging a large, dynamic employee base that is face to face with Customers during most of their day (so when we block time for learning, it needs to be impactful). Lemonade gives us the ability to support major change management events with robust learning experiences, and also support more tactical content for niche, or unexpected needs with same week, even same day turnaround. Large or small, Lemonade has become a crucial tool in our ability to service Customers and meet growth goals. Lemonade's support team at LaunchFire is an outstanding bunch to work and partner with.

Pros

The ease of high quality content creation and rapid deployment - its genuinely a cinch with Lemonade.

Cons

No significant cons, Lemonade is an excellent platform.

Reasons for choosing LemonadeLXP

Our experience with earlier version of Lemonade proved that the platform offered needed value. Coupled with the new capability sets, and LaunchFire's ability to support our business at scale, we chose Lemonade and have been very satisfied with its performance.

Response from Launchfire

Thanks, Chris! Your review made our day.

Replied December 2019

Mickey

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Lemonade Review

To drive adoption of our digital banking products, it was critical for our frontline staff to recommend products to clients. The Lemonade Learning Platform from Launchfire provides our associates with the knowledge, tools and confidence they need to promote our digital products…all while having FUN!

Pros

The game-based experience keeps our learners engaged and active participants. Course creation is very intuitive, allowing you to create new courses with little effort. Multiple step types provides the course writer with options to present different ways of delivering content that will keep the learner engaged. Role play scenarios are very useful in providing knowledge pertaining to specific customer interactions. The real-time course feedback provides learners with the information they need to increase their knowledge on the subject.

Cons

There is not really anything other than there have been occasions where a particular set of report detail was needed and not available from the solution but the Launchfire group was able to provide.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Hi Mickey! Thanks for the great review. Our CX team will be reaching out to you shortly to work with you on your analytics needs. We'd love to make sure your requirements are on our development roadmap!

Replied December 2020

Deborah

Agile Learning Made Fun

Overall, my experience with both the company and the platform has been exceptional. The company made the onboarding experience insightful, workable, fun, and engaging. Additionally, they're extremely responsive to their clients, not only answering little questions that arise but also to ideas for future features. The platform is easy to use from an admin/authoring perspective as well as from the learner perspective. It is fun, engaging, and allows for measuring 'mastery' versus 'seat time'.

Pros

We chose Lemonade LXP for it's ability to create an agile learning model - where learners can progress through content they know and spend more time on the content they don't - while also delivering the content in an engaging way. The platform brings an element of fun for those who enjoy it but also includes the learning tracks and easy-to-use content delivery methods for everyone.

Cons

Currently, the software isn't user friendly for multiple business units authoring content and learning tracks (it all goes into one bucket for admins to decipher). That said, I know this is something the company is working on. Something to note about the company is that they're responsive to client needs and actively seek ways to improve the platform.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Deborah, thanks very much for the review! We really appreciate it. We pay particular attention to any "Cons" as they provide insight for our product roadmap. Regarding the rule-based access control for authors, we've built something to give you a finer control over who can author, and who can publish. It was currently released to your instance for you to configure who can do what. We'll be activating the system shortly! We wanted to give everyone a chance to tailor their settings before we did!

Replied December 2020

Fun and Engaging!

We are now able to deliver on-demand training to the branches without causing a hardship on the branch by taking an employee away from their day to day duties. The employees can now take short bursts on training each day if they would like to so that their knowledge stays fresh.

Pros

I like that the system is user-friendly for the learners and admins. After a short tutorial with our Lemonade rep, our training team was creating our own content. The users can now play games while learning or reinforcing knowledge without taking them away from their branch for an extended period of time to attend training at a training center. I love the reports that we can pull from the system as well. We can pin point our knowledge peaks and gaps, which has helped us modify our training content.

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say about this product.

Reasons for choosing LemonadeLXP

We chose Lemonade because of their customer service and it met our needs of needing a fun and engaging microlearning platform.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Jennifer!

Taylor

Lemonade LXP is critical for my company's Training Department

I love working with our reps at Lemonade almost as much as I enjoy utilizing the software. Lemonade is critical at my organization, we use it every single day. Every time I have a question or need assistance everyone at Lemonade is always so happy to help. I thoroughly enjoy our partnership.

Pros

Lemonade LXP has been one of the primary reasons we have had the ability to migrate from in-person learning to instructor led digital learning. The simulations give us so many possibilities

Brittany

August 2022

Easy to use and wonderful account support!

We've had a great experience with LemonadeLXP. Our account team is outstanding. They're very responsive, and always willing to get on a call with us to talk through our questions and provide recommendations. The system is very user friendly to set up the different steps and courses.

Pros

Lemonade is so easy to use with our employees! In the short time we've gone live, our employees really enjoy the quick steps in the courses for their learning. The system was easy to set up and building courses is so simple. The content exchange feature has been extremely helpful, especially in helping us get new content out quickly for our learners. We also have Digital Academy which is great for both our employees and our members. The interactive demos have been very helpful in assisting members and helping to train our employees on digital tools.

Cons

We struggle sometimes with the reporting and understanding how engaged our learners are. Assigning people to groups can also be very manual without an SSO integration.

Juliana

The best online learning I've ever experienced.

Pros

I like that this software makes learning policies and procedures fun. Lemonade has made it so that we all are learning more each day while competing to have the most clients. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate through the different tabs and the different courses.

Cons

There was a glitch a few months back (someone named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to help me figure it out). This glitch however had shown a whole bunch of extra upgrades that were never implemented, kinda gave a false idea of having more upgrade options.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Thanks for your review, Juliana. We're glad the issue you experienced a while back has been fixed. We work hard to tackle any glitches lickedy split! If you run into any other issues, please click the blue help icon at the bottom right of your instance to contact one of our agents. Thanks for helping make LemonadeLXP sweeter!

Colin

Making learning fun (and more effective)

Pros

This platform was easy to implement and has truly revolutionized how our staff learn. I really like the narrative component of the learning environment - which adds a layer to the learning experience that can be used to highlight the values and purpose of your organization in a creative way. The leaderboard also adds an important and impactful component of competitiveness to learning.

Cons

Honestly, since implementing I don't have anything negative to say about the software.

Response from Launchfire

Thanks for taking the time to leave this sweet review, Colin!

Replied November 2019

Coral

Lemonade is fantastic!!!

I am solving so many business problems with Lemonade. It doesn't even feel like I'm under pressure because Lemonade has helped train me so much for my job. I love using it, and I will continue to use it. I can't get enough of it! #TwoThumbsUp

Pros

I love how it's so easy! I have a real problem with computers, let alone learning on my own on them! But Lemonade is easy! It's so accessible to everything! Because it was so user friendly, I really can enjoy my time on it! I have learned so much about my new job and I could not have done it without Lemonade! I only wish I had started playing on it sooner so I could have more points ;D

Cons

There is nothing I would change about this software. I love everything about it. I love the graphics and the sound effects are so cute. It's very user friendly and that makes everything so much better. You can actually enjoy yourself while learning at the same time.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

Thanks, Coral! Reviews like these are why we do what we do! :)

Jaime

Amazing Platform for Learning and Gaming Needs!

We love lemonade! Our client was looking for a fun way to engage their learners through a game-based platform and Lemonade delivered everything we wanted and more. It's easy to customize the game and there are so many cool choices for questions, simulations and role-play scenarios. Learners loved the leaderboard and competition was at an all time high. Our client was thrilled with the results. We are already planning our next game using Lemonade!

Pros

There are so many great features about Lemonade! It's an easy to use, fun and engaging platform. The game itself is customizable and the platform offers a wide variety of learning activities - different question types, simulations and role-based scenarios. The customer service is also outstanding.

Cons

I don't dislike anything, this platform has all the features we wanted for our gaming needs!

Response from Lemonade

We're so grateful for your kind words, Jaime. Thank you for sharing your review with us!

Replied February 2020

Kendall

Great system!

Our experience has been great. The system has created a solution for a need we had. We had been looking for a fun way to provide microlearning to our front line and keep them engaged in learning, which has been especially helpful within the environment we are in now where training is currently all being held virtually at our company.

Pros

It's very easy to use. My training team has been building content in Lemonade for a while now, and it's one of the most user friendly platforms we have for content creation.

Cons

I like everything in Lemonade! Knowing what I know now after using the system for awhile, the only thing on my current wish list is for more user levels. But, that's just a testament to how much our front line enjoys playing the games! Some of our "power users" have reached the top level.

Response from Launchfire Interactive

We're glad you're enjoying your taste of Lemonade, Kendall!

Amanda