• Pros

• "We love using this for our learning platform. It’s simple & employees like the ease of use "

• "Really easy to build lessons without a lot of technical know-how. It is quick to get content in, publish, and assign out to users. The interface is very clean and self-explanatory to use."

• "It is very easy to create teachable contents using Lessonly. Lessonly provides me and my team with a powerful learning system coupled with advanced coaching functionalities."

• Cons

• "The dashboard is a little weak for discovery and the search is presented in a manner that results in 1 lesson producing many search results."

• "Admin dashboard could use some improvement and more wiki functionality. I would also like a bit more customization in terms of formatting the content. "

• "Content catalog is a bit clunky. With lots of small lessons, it's hard to visualize what is in the catalog."

Browse Lessonly Reviews

Olivia from Omni Financial

Excellent for the inexperienced & seamless onboarding

We streamlined training and knowledge database within Lessonly. We also utilize Lessonly to send out newsletters which cut back our email and slack clutter. We also utilize Lessonly to track mandatory continuing education for our licensed professionals and mandatory HR updates, everything is traceable within Lessonly Insights.

Pros

We use this mostly for Knowledge Management System but we also use Lessonly to onboard new employees. The interface is engaging and extremely user friendly. Support is extremely fast and responsive. Superb customer service.

Cons

The quizzes and practice on demand are a bit clunky. There are no options to roll out the same quizzes to the same user, only limited to scoring system where they can re-take if failed. Practice on demand is only in a narrative scenario so it's only useful for written scenario which is not useful for us. Integration was a bit hard to do with Salesforce.

Reasons for Choosing Lessonly

Great demo and presentation. Extremely user friendly. Extremely easy to navigate and set up for administrator role. Price and templates.

The Goldilocks of LMS Software

Before committing to Lessonly, I looked into quite a few LMS solutions. I found this to be the perfect middle ground in terms of price and features. It's really suited for a smallish (under 50 employees company), though I believe they have other plans for larger businesses or teams. Beyond just features, I couldn't be happier with their support. I never found their sales team be pushy which is always a wonderful bonus. They also have quite a few meetup events with company reps which I'm a big fan of.

Pros

-From the pitch to implementation, their support was fantastic. They really helped to make sure this would suit our needs and after signing the contract, they followed up to set up a few meetings to make sure we fully understood how to use it to its full capacity. -It's extremely straightforward and easy to use for both administrators and learners. It was so simple I felt like I was missing something, but they assured me that wasn't the case :) -It offers a lot of information and lessons on how to actually train and improve your training process at no additional cost. This has proven to be a really invaluable resource and has improved our training program and saved time in developing it. -I love that it integrates with Zendesk.

Cons

-I wish it allowed for some more customization or formatting variation. -Though you can easily embed videos, you can't host them through Lessonly. We knew this going in so it obviously wasn't a dealbreaker, but it would be nice. -As an administrator, I really wish it was possible to create a grading key. I find I create a lot more multiple choice quizzes because it's just too hard to grade written answers.

Reasons for Choosing Lessonly

-Price -Features -Their support -Their flawless pitch and demo -Integration with Zendesk and MaestroQA

Simple, basic LMS.

It was a simple, easy way for us to scale learning for our quickly growing organization. That being said, it feels like we grew faster than Lessonly was able to keep up with, so now we're looking for a more robust LMS that will provide more flexibility as we become more sophisticated in how we're approaching education as a company.

Pros

The interface is clean, and lessons are relatively easy to create. Because it has such a minimalist design, there were very little extra work needed to make it look nice and enticing for our team to use.

Cons

They've only just now begun to add support for SCORM, relying solely on their built in editor for awhile. The customer support team is responsive, but very few changes or updates seem to be made from user feedback. It also felt as though substantial updates to the app were few and far between. This was disappointing, to say the least.

Olivia from TEEMA Solutions Group Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Super user friendly

We launched a new training program with Lessonly. Their onboarding with us was excellent - super supportive and patient with our long decision making process. Their customer support is super responsive and great to work with.

Pros

Cons

Some of their texts options are limited (colours, sizing). You can't copy and paste whole sections of content from one course to another easily.

Amazing product for employees!

Training new hires and tenured employees. Testing employee company/product knowledge.

Pros

I use this product for all my new hires and sometimes tenured employees for additional training. The ability to built lessons within different paths is perfect for staying organized and making many different trainings to use continuously. I love that I am able to track my employee's progress within each path too, as well as the ability to test them on their knowledge.

Cons

The technical aspects of moving lessons from path to path is a bit long and could be made easier, maybe a couple of shortcuts could be made to make it a quicker process.

Lessonly is a Lifesaver

I am a sales manager and I use Lessonly almost every day. I build lessons to review sales best practices and to test their knowledge. I also use the video recording feature for the reps to record their elevator pitches or any role playing scenarios.

Pros

-Ability to make lessons to review best practices -Video recording for sales pitches -Quizzes and test over sales training -Continued training

Cons

Needs to fix a couple of bugs with copy and paste feature, but other than that it is great!

Brian from Personal Capital

Great to Disseminate Information

Overall, I like the tool. We have also used it to qualify for continuing education credits for certain certifications.

Pros

I like my company's use of Lessonly, they will send out compliance and HR information. At the end of the presentation there is a check for understanding. You can always go back to Lessonly to review the completed items. This is great!

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Lessonly. It is very easy to use and is a good place to store important, but not daily data.

Lessonly was great during training at my new job!

Overall, Lessonly has been great! Would definitely recommend for any type of training

Pros

Lessonly was a great tool for training/onboarding in my current role. Since we are work from home, it was hard to have quizzes or lesson overviews with our group. Lessonly made it super easy. You could just go in and answer directly on your computer and you could see your responses after you submit for when you review the answers with the group.

Cons

There were a few glitches connecting the screen record and the audio record at times (I know a few people had these issues multiple times). I am not sure if it is because we use macs, but I had to restart my computer/chrome a couple times but then I eventually got it to work.

Caleb from ThriveWell NG

Lessonly review

with Lessonly, I can easily train my business team and collaborate with them on useful contents.

Pros

Cons

The dashboard needs to be jazzed up a little bit with more customization features for contents.

romay zuleima from Universidad de Oriente. Nueva Esparta

Excellent tool of training

Organization of classes for training teachers

Pros

For the course of educational training, the tool is very usefulness and allows to share videos and projections of images dynamically

Cons

The cost is a little bit high and the explanation for the functioning results something complicated

Ruben from Bynder

Lessonly is the most intuitive LMS out there!

Due to the growth of our company, we needed a Learning Management System (LMS) that would help onboarding all the new hires. Before we used a powerpoint presentation, but that wasn't maintainable nor scalable since we have multiple offices around the world. That's why we started looking for a web-based LMS that was very easy to work with, both for the administrator creating content as for the users doing the online courses and quizzes. And if possible with a very simple yet slick design. After some research we found Lessonly and it checked all the boxes. And now we are not using Lessonly just for onboarding new hires, we are also using it to train existing employees. Each department within Bynder has a specific team member that creates lessons and quizzes. Since it is soo simple to create / edit content, my life as an administrator maintaining it is also very easy. Every day I receive an email with all the lessons that have been completed by our colleagues. But I also receive notifications if some colleagues have missed their deadline. Last thing I would like to point out is the great service we get from our Client Experience Manager. Whenever I send an email, I always get a reply within a few hours. When I ask a question, I always get an answer. Or sometimes even better, an instant solution! When I request a conference call, my client Experience Manager is always available to catch up, discuss the feedback I have received from our new hires (who are very enthusiastic about our online Training Centre) and talk about new road map features. Several times I came up with suggestions that later I could explain in detail to their VP of Product - everything to make their product better and therefore my experience. That is the kind of company we like to do business with!

Pros

- Easy to create content for administrators / creators - Very intuitive to work with for new hires - Web-based so changes in lessons made are updated automatically - Overview of all users who did (not) complete their lessons - Automatic email reminders for uncompleted lessons - Great service from Client Experience Manager

Cons

The dashboards with information and statistics about who is assigned to which lesson and which user has still lessons open are available, yet they could be more advanced based on our personal preferences. I have been informed this is on the roadmap so I am really looking forward to that.

Maija from Zeel

Good concept, not so useful for managing large numbers of learners

Pros

I like that Lessonly allows our company to create custom training modules that can be sent out to our network.

Cons

I wish that Lessonly had more user-friendly reporting of completed assignments. Our team monitors completions by regions, with different managers being responsible for learners in different areas of the country, yet there is not a convenient way of sorting completions by location on the platform - one must manually enter the location for each user, then download the reports as a spreadsheet in order to sort by the location field. Sending invitations is also far too manual of a process - needing to type in the name of each learner (as opposed to being able to auto-invite by location or date added) is tedious and can be problematic when two users have the same name but only one needs to be sent an invitation. There's no additional information, such as email address, available in the invite flow to easily differentiate users. Also, many of our learners have reported that the navigation of lessons is not the most convenient. When reviewing previously completed modules, the navigation menu is limited, forcing them to click through numerous pages in order to get to the one they wish to review. As an admin, I also found the chat box that pops up in the corner every time I visit the site to be annoying, with no option to permanently disable it.

Melina from Thompson Thrift, Inc.

Great Solution for Online Training

We use Lesson.ly to help provide training to all of our employees; however, it has been most helpful to train our field staff who we do not see in the office that often. We are able to provide information to this group and ask them a few questions to attach accountability to them for knowing or being aware of policy changes, common issues in the field, and safety topics. We are also planning to offer blocks of training to new employees based on their position in the company to assist in orientation and beyond. I would also like to comment on the customer support. I like that I can send one of my reps a quick email to describe an issue I'm having and I get a fast response. I don't think I've ever waited more than an hour... usually it is just a few minutes. I appreciate that.

Pros

Flexibility to train on any topic, technical support, contact with my rep, feel like I am a partner and not one of many customers

Cons

I would like to have more capabilities like on PowerPoint to jazz up the lessons (colorful backgrounds, effects, etc.).

Meagan from ParkWhiz

What did I do with my life before Lessonly?

if you have anyone in your company that's remotely-based, lessonly is a godsend. so easy, very fair pricing, and wonderful support/CSMs. two thumbs up!

Pros

constantly improving (been with them for 1.5 years and they constantly release new features), love that their decisions are research-based and some of their workforce are academics who have studied learning/teaching techniques. SO EASY to just write a lesson... adding people is easy, managing teams is easy (especially with the upgraded version, you can "hide" irrelevant lessons from separate teams). recently improved search and UI of the learning library was much appreciated. you can embed gifs, images, videos, sound clips, etc into lessons to make it as interactive as possible. our CSM is always around to help with 1:1 advice and the general support team is wonderful as well!

Cons

creating and managing tags leaves something to be desired - just not as intuitive as other parts of the platform. otherwise i still yeard for an easier way to manage lessons, something VISUAL like a tree or flowchart to quickly understand what lessons exist under what paths/teams - that's pretty minor though and not nearly a dealbreaker

Diane from The Training Aide LLC

eLearning made simple

With Lesson.ly's intuitive platform anyone can create engaging online learning. Their built-in styles give you the most desired editing functions -- for example, callouts and having images that the learner simply clicks to enlarge. You can create content quickly and collaboratively without worrying about formatting or authoring tools. As an instructional designer, I especially appreciate being able to deliver small chunks of material. It means that learners aren't waiting for a full course in order to get training. It makes keeping content up to date isn't a huge project. And it encourages learners to take and retake lessons when they need them. However, having a lot of smaller lessons as opposed to fewer large courses makes working with the catalog a little challenging. I've needed to rethink how to structure and manage content. It still feels a little clunky, and I think a large catalog may prove difficult. However, Lesson.ly has also been making improvements. And that brings me to my last point. The Lesson.ly team is fantastic. They are invested in your success, and it shows in everything they do. When you are working in the platform, they are just a click away. They listen. And they follow through. If you're looking to build out informal or subscription types of learning, I definitely recommend trying out Lesson.ly.

Pros

Ease of use. Great support.

Cons

Good for remote teams onboarding

We started to spend 60%! less time on remote teams onboarding, so it's got easier to adjust out business to changing technology demands.

Pros

Out onboarding plan had been a difficult to manage Excel spreadsheet for a long time. Eventually, I was able to persuade management to use some more appropriate solution. We compared Lessonly vs WorkRamp and lessonly was the winner because of more reach features set. Thanks to feature that allow to track trainers activity, we were able to motivate experienced employees to create a number of training materials (most of people were able to use the app right away, without any training) and reward top performers.

Cons

Some of trainers reported they experienced formatting issues when creating complex training materials.

Sarah from Havenly

Easy to use, incredibly effective

I've used Lesson.ly for about 6 months now, and am very happy with it. We have teams of contractors who perform services on behalf of our company, and Lesson.ly has made it easy for us to create content, send it out in a digestible way, and then monitor compliance. I do think the software lacks a few bells and whistles that would truly make it amazing, but what they lack in tech features they make up for in customer support. Their team is always willing to go above and beyond to help us figure something out or find a workaround.

Pros

Lesson and course format for content creation, referenceable content in a "learning library" format, easy to monitor compliance, easy to create content.

Keenan from Sprout Social

Easy to use with a great support team.

We looked at a few tools to help us provide better training to our new hires and existing employees. None were as easy to use and nicely designed as Lessonly. The user experience is our main priority, and that's where Lessonly has a huge leg up over their competition. There are some features we'd like to have, and we've had an opportunity to share our feedback during the entire sales/onboarding process. We even had a chance to share feedback directly with members of their leadership team. Everyone has been friendly, responsive, and seem to genuinely care about our overall experience. Their customer support has been top-notch as well. Extremely helpful and speedy in their replies. Recently, a bug I submitted was fixed within hours, with a nice follow up email to confirm. So where certain features lack, they make up for in a great experience. I feel like I can trust them to keep improving their software.

Pros

UI/UX design. Customer service.

Cons

Would love a more intuitive experience navigating around the gradebook or managing existing lessons. PDF export of grade data is also something we'd love to see.

Aaron from Octiv

Simplify your e-learning!

As a user of several large LMS systems, most recently one from Oracle, I constantly lamented the fact that I was spending more of my time managing and learning their HUGE system than I was thinking about the impact of the learning material I was creating. When my learners told me they "just wanted to know what they had to do" I wasn't able to act on that feedback and make learning easier within the bounds of the LMS world. It was just more difficult than it was worth. Lesson.ly has been a breath of fresh air for me! It has less features than an LMS (on purpose) because they have realized that if the learning isn't simple, the learner won't want to engage with it. I highly recommend checking them out if you want to simplify your learning strategy and increase your employee's productivity and on-the-job confidence.

Pros

Ease of use and helpful service team.

Cons

I have to use a lot of other software to manipulate images, videos, etc...because Lesson.ly doesn't include much in the way of content or design within the software.

Lessonly Works!

Lessonly works very well for our training systems. Our information is updated/can change a lot so being able to easily go into a lesson to update is a benefit. Lessonly also provides 'house' lesson/guides for it's administrators including tips on when to put information into video, what might work best content-wise or how much content. This is very useful for those creating lessons for the first time.

Pros

Your can add videos, images, and quizzes to the lessons on any slide. You can create lesson paths which clump certain lessons into one flow. You can track when employees begin and end lessons, and the 'grade' they get for each lesson (if you have quizzes in lessons).

Cons

Can be cumbersome to add a new administrator for auditing the lessons if there are a ton of lessons, as it seems you can only add an editor one lesson at a time.

Matt from Life Connection of Ohio

A great platform for employee learning

Working with the Lesson.ly team has been fantastic. They are incredibly responsive to customer needs and concerns. They have helped me through every step of the development and roll-out process. Lessons are incredibly easy to build. They are also rolling out new features frequently. I've really enjoyed developing my content and sharing it with my employees. They've also enjoyed a new format for learning - one where they're not listening to me lecture all the time! Not SCORM compatible, but that's the only major inconsistency with other LMS platforms. I recommend Lesson.ly, especially for small education departments like me!

Pros

Lessons are easy to build. They frequently add new content for free. It is reasonably priced for small organizations. The staff is incredibly responsive and helpful. It works well with a lot of content which can be embedded.

Cons

Not SCORM compliant - this is common to other LMS platforms. Also, the gradebook could use some more views - but they're working on it!

Very Easy to Learn and Implement

Pros

I never had any formal training, but was able to pick this up quickly and easily - that is the sign of great, easy to use software. Customer service is quick to respond and VERY helpful as well which is lovely.

Cons

More ability to do things in bulk (bulk upload, bulk tag) would make an easy to use software even easier to use!

Makes learning quick and simple

Pros

I love that progress is saved across lessons and completion is tracked. Wanting to have every lesson available from the company completed is almost like a game. You don't want to stop running through courses so you can keep up your 100% completion rate. Quizes at the end, interactive lessons are nice little bonuses.

Andrea from Verve Health

Love Lessonly!

Pros

Cons

Some of the applications aren’t very user friendly

David from Spredfast, Inc.

Amazing learning software with some of the best client support I've ever experienced.

Working with Lessonly has been one of the best vendor partner experiences I've had. In our search for a learning platform, I was pleasantly surprised to find this (relatively) small company innovating in a market where most others are falling behind. The Lessonly platform has gotten us excited again about capturing and sharing internal company knowledge. The support and partnership we have with the Lessonly team is one of the best experiences I've ever had. They have provided great guidance on building setup and launch, building engaging lessons, and best practices around driving adoption. Lessonly rocks!

Darian from Vox Mobile

Love this product

As an Operations Development and Training Specialist, I'm always looking for ways to make training fun. Lesson.ly has provided that with the option to include videos and checking knowledge of the information. I would recommend this to any company who wants to better there communication on new information

Pros

Ease of use. Variety of functions

Cons

nothing

Jesse from Octiv

Easy to Use and Manage!

Intuitive use, ease and simplicity are Lessonly's strengths. As a learner I appreciate the variety of ways curriculum is delivered (cards, screen shots, videos, etc), all followed with a quick comprehension quiz to help me retain the info. I look forward to lessons about new product updates from our training team every week!

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

As a product designed primarily for educating employees, there's not very natural way for me to administer training or lessons for my external customers, but we still get some great content out there using this system.

Solid tool for training your employees

Pros

It's a nice tool that lets you set up learning tools for your end users to use and go over learn from. I set up a whole IT course for new users to do as part of their onboarding process. We also use in conjunction with our broader company-wide onboarding set up .

Cons

the only thing I can think of could use a little work on is the user management, i think it could be a little better and easier to add users and as well as remove them too.

Easy LMS that is nimble and employee friendly

Pros

Our employees like lessonly because it is lightweight with beautiful design - they don't need training on this simple software. It allows us to automatically distribute lessons in bite-sized chunks to ensure learning happens continuously. Their customer support is very friendly, responsible and adaptable.

Cons

I want to see their new feature rollout soon (they tantalize me with things on their product roadmap and make me impatient).

Lessonly - Review

Pros

It's a fantastic contemporary e-learning platform that has immaculate UX design that works very intuitively.

Cons

It's focus is restricted to professional training, expanded functionality to work with other Platforms like Moodle would be useful.

Nicole from CAKE

Fantastic Learning Management System

I've been using Lesson.ly for a year and a half and I've had an incredibly positive experience. The platform itself is simple to use and the team behind it has been fantastic.

Pros

Simplistic to use

Cons

Could use a more robust reporting tool on the front end

Melisa from CAKE

Industry: Restaurants

Easy, modern E-Learning Tool

Lesson.Ly is an incredibly easy and user friendly E-Learning program for both designers and learners. As an admin creating lessons and courses is a smooth process and enjoyable.

Pros

Easy of use is my favorite part.

Cons

When building lessons it a bit tedious that the "ADD NEW: Text, Question, Image, etc" bar does not scroll with the page, so you always have to go backup the page any time you need a new piece.

Jessica from Lorega Ltd

Excellent e-learning platform

Pros

Lessonly allows us to share content externally with teams that sell our products in an easy and fun way. Not only people can learn about our products but they can also receive extra tips and training. This is important for us to maintain great working relationships with our external partners. We also use Lessonly internally to ensure our staff stay up-to-date with industry compliance requirements.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like. The tool is excellent and the customer success team amazing!

Easy to Get Lessons Stood Up

Pros

This is very easy to use software and takes little to get set up. You have to commit to getting the right information in there, but the software does its job to make your life easy when doing so.

Cons

The customization of certain functions leaves some to still be desired.

Lessonly makes enablement fun and easy

Lessonly helps our entire team to maintain knowledge levels and quickly disperses new information and teachings.

Pros

I like the intuitiveness of the lessons. Everything is very easy to follow along, even when multiple forms of media are used (i.e - text, video, graphs, etc). I also really like the reminders that my lesson is due ;)

Cons

I had to download a separate app for recording demo's. I wish I could use the tracking/recording software I already use and integrate it with Lessonly.

Heather from Chatbooks

Lessonly is a wonderful teaching tool!

Pros

Lessonly has a fantastic search tool to be able to reference specific lessons by keywords.

Cons

When you share lessons with team members via email, the lessons don't always make it to the team member or they end up out of order.

Ariell from Dia&Co

Great Product!

In the almost year I've been using it I've found it very easy and useful. I honestly have no complaints.

Pros

It makes for quick training sessions and allows individuals to self serve. Working in customer service we don't always have time for everyone to be together at the same time for an update or training refresher. But we can all find 10-20 minutes to complete a lessonly applied to us.

Cons

There is nothing that has really proven to be a problem. The search option is helpful, the layout makes sense, the features are easy to use and find. LOVE IT!

A learning management tool that will never let you down.

We use Lessonly for our training for internal employees. Lessonly has lately been our go-to tool for all our learning needs.

Pros

The beauty of this tool is, the ease of creating the courses. Integration with third party software like Slack and Salesforce is good.

Cons

I experienced few formatting issues initially and over a period of time I learnt how it solve it.

Fabiana from PartnerHero

Best customer service EVER!

We started using Lesson.ly over a year ago and the experience was amazing. The grading station is my favorite. You can sort out users through groups, courses, etc. You can even export the grade book to an Excell Sheet (super easy to do). The best part though, is the AMAZING customer service experience I had. When I first couldn't use it, two-three demo were scheduled by Jacey. We had some pricing issues and the team's approach was amazing as well. They truly put the customer first!!

Pros

Grade book and easy-to-make lessons.

Cons

If you're just looking for an assessment tool, you're getting too many unnecessary features.

Selfeducation done easy

Pros

Lessonly simplifies tracking and organizing big volumes of information and makes easy assignments of members with its friendly UI. Perfect for small to mid sized business.

Cons

I haven't found any issues personally, some colleagues however, have shared they've noticed small issues with formatting, but nothing to big.

Kevin from Auth0

A fantastic CMS

Overall, Lessonly is a great tool for pushing content to internal teams.

Pros

- Very easy to use as a user and an admin - Lots of functionality to ensure the content is engaging to the user (embedded files, videos, gifs, etc.). - Interactive quiz functionality is great to ensure not only engagement, but absorption of the material.

Cons

Not too many cons come to mind. With a lot of content, comes natural organizational issues, which are not solvable in the most intuitive way.

Toby from Shepper

Great product but very expensive

Pros

The setup is very easy and the UI looks professional and slick. Building new content is relatively easy to do and to assign to users. The customer service is generally very good and the service is professional.

Cons

It is very expensive software, and although it is effective - I am not sure the price can be fully justified. Annoying we have issues assigning some lessons to people - the software seems to have issues with certain email addresses which is unhelpful.

Great way to organize training

Pros

Easy to set up lessons, training courses, and user groups to make sure everyone is getting the best training for what they need, and nothing that is irrelevant. Easy to embed videos and training slides.

Cons

Trainings and quizzes lack a lot of customization functionality, but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

Kashif from Road Scholar

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Team at Lesson.ly

Lesson.ly has great customer service! Prompt and individualized service. Completely changed how we train our staff.

Pros

Very easy to use.

Cons

Reporting.

MJ from Territory

Industry: Restaurants

The entire site is very rudimentary with functions that are literally broken

communal access to procedural info but I can do that through google docs

Pros

I do like the interface and how easy it is to navigate, i like that you have intercom but is takes too long to get someone to help

Cons

broken search functions, unintelligent functionality of some of the features, funny because as i type the characters in the box are not counting up as they should.

Helps with Training new and old reps

Pros

I like how easy it is to create a quiz and to monitor results. We use lessonly to quiz our sales floor after weekly lunch and learn trainings and it helps us keep everyone certified.

Cons

No issues at all. It does exactly what we need it to.

John from AltheaDx

Easy to use for managers and sales reps

Pros

Easy to build additional lessons as needed.. Software is simple for reps to log into and complete the training as required.

Cons

Nothing really. Perhaps the software can add features that provides best in class lessons for users and their customers.

Jon from ShipBob

Excellent platform - Ease of use, affordable price and visually engaging enough for my team

Great tool for a small to mid size business.

Pros

Easy to get creating and understanding the core functionality. Seeing as it is a relatively new tool it matches the needs of our younger audience who will be using it most often.

Cons

Although it is visually engaging, I wish there was a way to use custom images for the Lessons / Courses. Occasionally a little buggy with formatting, but overall not a huge problem.

Carolyn from Kabbage, Inc.

Why I like using Lesson ly

As a supervisor in Customer Service, we look for various tools that will help our cs reps do their jobs as efficiently as possible. We have been using Lessonly for nearly a year, and we have had excellent results using it. The reps are able to check their progress and work immediately and go back over any incorrect answers. The supervisors are able to assign and reassign as necessary. Lessonly has been a real asset to our department!

Pros

* Ease of use * Can create a Lessonly on any topic

Cons

* N/A

Frank from Stripe

An Easy-To-Use Content Delivery Platform

We've used Lesson.ly for around 2 years and been very happy with their product. Lesson.ly makes it easy to deploy engaging self-led training to our employees and vendors.

Pros

User interface is intuitive. Content creation is very simple.

Cons

Lack of import/export functionality