• Pros

• "I love that I can review the courses over and over again in case I have a question or forgot something, the courses are easy to use and great content"

• "The platform is intuitive, easy to use and I love the competitive gaming feature to drive competition and engagement!"

• "sharing learning material with groups is very easy. I like that feature. It also has good way to run reports."

• Cons

• "Sometimes the answers don't register and the percentage isn't complete so I have to go back and take the survey again so I don't like that too much"

• "The video creation features are not as easy and intuitive as other components."

• "Nothing, the training was excellent, it was difficult when we had to collaborate with others as it is not easy to coordinate times, but overall it was a great experience"

Browse MindTickle Reviews

Yama from Procore Technologies

Advance your knowledge with Mindtickle

Great software. integrates into Okta making it easier to find and open.

Pros

Having a location to compile all learning paths in 1 place. Having access to what information needs to be completed in order to be ramped for a role. Also weekly learning updates that can be sent out company wide for all to be completed.

Cons

I wish there was a faster speed method for videos. Sometimes you need to watch a certain amount of a video before progressing. Sometimes you dont want to watch the videos and want to be completed as the video is not completely necessary to be viewed, but must be in order to proceed to next lesson.

Response from MindTickle

Replied June 2020

Yama, Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that MindTickle is helping you advance your knowledge! We understand your concern regarding the videos. We have some options that may be helpful for your team. Our platform allows videos or other content to be skipped depending on how the Admin has set up the program. You can also speed up videos to watch them at 1.25, 1.5. or 2x. The CSM for your account will follow-up with you directly to discuss your feedback and how we can enhance your MindTickle experience. Best, Team MindTickle

MindTickle is an amazing tool with a great team standing behind it!

We needed an LMS that can support both our Sales and Operations team, with continual assessments and coaching to help close any gaps in training and provide a consistent experience for our customers. MindTickle has been able to help us achieve that objective and we hope to have access to this tool indefinitely!

Pros

We liked the ease of use of moving existing training into MindTickle, the assessments, coaching, ai feature and the customer service of our rep.

Cons

There is not really anything that we like the least about the software. The features have everything we need.

Reasons for Choosing MindTickle

Features, as well as, the customer experience from our rep.

Reasons for Switching to MindTickle

Features and to get on one platform for both departments.

Excellent Training Platform

Once I grasped the value of MindTickle and why we use it, I've really enjoyed it.

Pros

As a user, what I've really like is having a specific platform for all the trainings I need to complete. Everything I need to do is assigned to me which makes it quick to flow through the different modules and complete them without any confusion. At past jobs, it was always confusing finding the correct training material and not knowing if I completed everything I needed to do or if there was more that would be valuable for me. MindTickle makes that simple.

Cons

Because it's another platform, it does add yet another system that your new employees need to learn and remember the purpose for it. No specific complaints about the platform though.

Logan from Cisco

Mindtickle

Pros

It tries to put all of you learning tasks in one place.

Cons

The tasks and assignments can be hard to find

Andrew from Silk Road Medical

Industry: Medical Devices

MindTickle Rocks!

My field team loves the creativity that we are able to incorporate into our learning content. Additionally, the gamification and competitive ranking features really drive utilization and engagement!

Pros

Cons

The video creation features are not as easy and intuitive as other components.

Reasons for Switching to MindTickle

ShowPad Coach was glitchy, difficult to use, difficult to build and edit content, track utilization. The field was frustrated, unengaged and we were not able to train and educate at the pace and level we wanted to.

Priyanka from Wipro Lighting

Sales Enablement done right!

In my company, we use it as a knowledge sharing platform for our sales team as well as dealers. Certification programmes can also be executed on this portal. It has been a delightful experience working with the Mindtickle team.

Pros

Mindtickle is a smart sales enablement tool. If used wisely and effectively, it gives you right performance metrics of your sales team. It helps you to calibrate merit quantitatively and link sales performance to actual knowledge of the sales team. If used prudently, Mindtickle can become your every-day goto sales assistant as its API is quite user friendly and it can be integrated with a number of internal applications as well.

Cons

The only glitch of the tool is the knowledge scores increase rapidly even after anyone just scrolls through the reading materials. There should be an intelligent way to make people go through the material actually rather than just scroll through and add scores. The tool can be made more intelligent to create a series of assessments and certifications automatically. As pointed out previously, K-scores need an alternate.

Reasons for Choosing MindTickle

NA

Motivational learning tool

Pros

Mindtickles' way of enabling and keeping a high motivation factor is unique. Mindtickle makes learning fun and the gamification method keeps you motivated and triggers your winner attitude

Cons

I haven't run into major downside and think MindTickle is a great tool.

MindTickle -Learning Bucket

MindTickle has a vital roles in employee on boarding process like trainings, knowledge sharing’s ,knowledge updates.

Pros

MindTickle is one of the best and easy tool can be used for training purposes. A major part of employee onboarding is trainings and knowledge sharing’s which can be achieved through MindTickle The product is very user-friendly Easy to implement and Scalable Opportunity to grow personally and professionally

Cons

So far, no complaints. But Search option can be optimized more. Sometimes faced issues while accessing with mobile

Zehr from LinkedIn

Objective and intuitive platform easy to learn

Pros

with notifications sent to us so we don't miss the deadline of our organization, the platform doesn't crash and there is a way to speed up the videos.

Cons

We have to go back to the whole course to do the assessment again, I would like to redo the assessment without having to go back to the course.

Tanya from Servicenow

Odd name but great toolset

Pros

Having our entire global team enabled around new product features, new business processes and new tech tools is a daunting challenge. Our Enablement team uses MindTickle to push out critical learning opportunities by persona, reaching a massive audience. We achieve consistent delivery, driving our high performance culture.

Cons

I find the navigation of my assigned courses to be confusing. Once I get into the courses assigned to me, I find the navigation pretty simple. I have no idea if this is the tools themselves or my company's configurations of the tools.

Response from MindTickle

Replied October 2020

Thank you. We are so glad you are able to achieve consistency in driving your enablement programs! Regarding navigating to your courses, we appreciate you letting us know. We are continuously refining the navigation, flow, and overall usability of our platform and have passed your feedback on to our development team. We appreciate your feedback!

josue from Cisco

Industry: Wholesale

mindtickle

My experience just go better every time that I use MindTickle, I highly recommend to use this tool and the companies to embrace the change to this learning platform, the users can go by themselves and learn with what is in the tool, I just have good experiences , as I keep learning new procedures, new ways to do my job, shortcuts on how to perform my job in an easy but efficiency way, I my bosses are aware to that, as well because, MindTickle allow them to have a record on the courses that I've been taking and the score card.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, it actually helps you to grow as an employee within your organization, it has the right courses, if you know how to find it, or if you have the guidance on how to do it, the trainings that you can find in MindTickle are accurate according of your business and the way that rates you as a competition with your peers, just makes you go on and on. Since I started to use this tool, it always show me something new in regards on how to perform my job in a simple based training and my numbers can give the prove to that.

Cons

In some scenarios if you don't enter the name as it supposed to be , the course will not shows up, and it will make you think that you don't have it enrolled or that it just doesn't exist, however, as I mentioned before, with the right guidance you can find it. I'm pretty sure that with an update on the tool that can be easily fix by the admins.

Tanwee from Nutanix

Pros

Cons

Creating groups is challenging or has higher learning curve. Once you create your groups, it is easy.

Queta from Rackspace Technology

Great training

Great experience, easy to use, easy to understand, great knowledge on course content, sometimes difficult when we had to record presentations, but overall it was a great experience

Chalapathi R from Cipla Ltd

Very useful application

Very good app

Pros

Access if mindtikle very useful application

Cons

As of I have not noticed if I I will update

Jonah from Community Brands

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great tool for continued learning

Exceptional platform for ongoing learning and integrating new knowledge and processes in a fast paced work environment.

Pros

I find MindTickle's format and ease of use incredibly compelling. It's made continued education for me and my colleagues very accessible and empowers me to stay current with new internal processes and best practices.

Cons

I don't like getting penalized when I select the wrong answer on a multiple choice question. I'm used to selecting an answer and then clicking next to confirm submission of that response since sometimes I'll think about the question longer and want to change my question. It doesn't seem intuitive that accidentally clicking the wrong response before clicking next would automatically deduct points.

Sanjeev from Cipla Ltd

my honest review on MindTickle

I found myself and my whole team is very disciplined, once we got notified about new modules or assessments we wanted to complete that ASAP, rest ease of learning is also very strong point for which inlike it most.

Pros

Personally I like this most because this is one plateform where we learn, where we compete with our colleagues. Diffrent level of learning & competing with the ease.

Cons

Mind tickle is known for its learning with ease, only point which I didn't like is that some of the video I couldn't play on my mobile but on Ipad it was very smooth. I think it shoud be fixed

Santiago from Cisco

Industry: Computer Networking

Mindtickle Review

Learning, coaching and onboarding process its way better wiht Mindtickle.

Pros

I do really like the platform. Really interactive and easy learning. I do really like to option of dowloading the course as a backup of the lesson learned.

Cons

The display after searching any matter on the platform.

Stefania from LinkedIn

Great sales readiness and sales enablement tool!

Mindtickle helps me stay on top of my sales readiness and sales enablement learning process here at LinkedIn and so far I have benefitted from all the learning moments and courses I have taken, starting from my onboarding it has made the learning lighter through all my tenure here at LinkedIn.

Pros

I like the ease of use to keep track of my learning and coaching process at LinkedIn, to keep up with the learning moments and certifications I have to do for my current role. The quizzes and assessments are very easy to take, and you will be sure that you will not be left behind in your learning process!

Cons

The only con that I can see is that sometimes I am enrolled in courses that are not strictly related to my current job and I cannot handle those, ie. getting rid of the course that is not mandatory for me or have other courses suggested instead.

Nicholas from Qualtrics

Industry: Market Research

Great LMS platform

Pros

I really like how the content can be customized and how there are engaging quizzes, etc. I like how it embeds into salesforce as well

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind...I haven't really had experience with other platforms like this, so I can't say.

Caitlin from Turnkey Vacation Rentals

Amazing training too

Pros

Mindtickle makes it so easy to share any updates about the company easily. My company is constantly evolving so training is needed on a weekly basis, Mindtickle allows us to train the entire company all at once. The scoring system allows the training to focus on associates that might need more attention.

Cons

I love MindTickle! It is so user friendly.

Leigh from PureCars

Great Source For Whole Company

Overall, a great asset that allows for SO many trainings and information for the company to use and have access to in one spot.

Pros

Keeps everything organized on if I have done a training or not. Keeps track of knowledge scores and lets me know when there are new assessments.

Cons

Cluttered profile view. Sometimes I am a little confused on how it is organized on my home screen.

MindTickle Review

Helps me centralize the trainings I need to accomplish and notifies me an appropriate amount via email

Pros

We use MindTickle to complete trainings. It is easy to use, helps you track your progress, and reminds you when a required training is due. Overall easy to navigate and gamifies a lot of my trainings.

Cons

It's frustrating that you can't get full credit if you skip around in videos, since some of my trainings have lag time at the end if they were recorded from live lectures.

Response from MindTickle

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that you find MindTickle easy to use and the gamification elements helpful! We understand your concern with regards to getting full credit in those instances. While we do have some options that may be helpful for your Admins in how they set up the videos and other content, you can also speed up videos to watch them at 1.25, 1.5. or 2x so you can quickly get through parts of the video that are not relevant. Thanks again!

10/10

Pros

Learning courses sales development talk track help

Cons

nothing everything has been super awesome and i love it

ELMANFERRAH from Mulesoft

Very good onboarding thanks to MindTickle

Thanks to MindTickle, I was able to get fully onboard within two months and I was able to speak directly with customer about our products, our vision, our technology. The fact that you have videos and some quizz between each courses makes it more alive and user friendly. After the onboarding, I was able to use the tool to get updated on each topics with regular courses assigned to my specific position.

Pros

What I like the most about MindTickle is how easy to use it is. I can scroll through the different courses and make sure I don't miss any of them thanks to the specific section with assigned courses. This is a knowledge base as well that I can reach out anytime I need more information about a product, a process or a competitor.

Cons

There is nothing I can say that I dislike so far about the software. It really went beyond my expectations.

Aditya from Automation Anywhere

Mindtickle helping you to Upgrade your skills

I have been using MindTickle almost for all my skill upgradation & also learning the presentation skills

Pros

Learning about various technologies. Upgrading my skills & updating myself with new technologies

Cons

Nothing as such because everything is good

Vaibhao from GSK Pharmaceutical

Mindtickle

So it helping me a lot since i used this software because I understand the course

Pros

It will help to develop ourself y professionally

Cons

They separate the module according to the course so it will help to the individual

John from Fortinet

A great Learning Product

Pros

The Ease of access to training content. Most material is one click away

Cons

The software allowed for continuity of learning as related modules were bundled into one learning experience

Great training and enablement resources and tool

It allows the sales team to be assigned and complete trainings very efficiently. It helps our enablement team with their bandwidth as well

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to navigate from a user perspective. It can also link to your other accounts (gmail, sfdc, etc.) to make using much easier.

Cons

The integration to SFDC directly was a little slow and clunky but overall still very good.

Jo from Square

MindTickle Feedback

Good experience

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use and the layout.

Cons

The testing, when correct answers aren't provided so you can learn from mistakes.

Christopher from Siemens Industry

MindTickle works!

I really enjoyed the the platform. I'd highly recommend this to others.

Pros

This platform is easy to use and really helps manage the tasks at hand.

Cons

I didn't get any type of notifications that lack of progress, or it's been a while since your last login. This would keep users on track for continued progress.

It helped me to get good results in my current role

It helped me for my current role success

Pros

ease to use / ease to learn and practice

Cons

I liked everything about this learning modules

Zoe from Nutanix

Mindtickle review

I only use it quarterly, and it is easy to use, handy tool!

Pros

Easy to use, different use of media to learn with

Cons

Videos need to be in chapters so you can refer back to points

Aaron from TurnKey Vacation Rentals

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Useful learning software

Pros

Creating modules is easy. Great to assign to certain parts of the organization.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve, but once you hit it, it is easy.

Brian from Silk Road

Industry: Medical Devices

User friendly

Pros

This platform is by far better than any of the other platforms I have used with any company. User friendly for all ages or even tech challenged individuals.

Cons

Really cant say any comparing to other platforms. Pretty surprised how easy and clear it is to use.

Julie from Zip recruiter

We use mindtickle at my work to test our skills after each training class we attend and it's so quic

Pros

Sometimes the answers don't register completely and I have do enter them again which can be annoying and you can cheat so the admin doesn't always get the most accurate results

Really Simple Way To Receive Training

Pros

I'm not sure if it's MindTickle that's great, our sales ops team or both, but MindTickle, is a great way to receive content, so I can watch short training videos by a certain date as well as go back to those when I need them.

Cons

My only issue is sometimes I feel like I don't need a training as I received it elsewhere and I cannot skip the training. I have to watch the whole training, but that is probably not MindTickle's fault/issue :)

Sara from PagerDuty

Easy to Use & Fun

Pros

MindTickle's UI is very intuitive and easy to use. I've been both a user and an administrator and found it seamless to ingest content as a user, and upload content as an administrator. One of my favorite things about the platform is how you can gameify trainings, it makes it a fun competition against my peers. MindTickle has made it easy to decrease the number of in-person meetings and ensure all employees are receiving the same content. We've used it for onboarding purposes as well for new hires and that allows consistency and better accountability for the onboarding experience. The mobile app is nice for learning on-the-go. When I used to commute to the office via train and I had a course assigned to me, I would complete it via the mobile app on my commute.

Cons

Honestly, nothing comes to mind. It's one of the easiest learning solutions I've come across.

Devon from Tipalti

Great learning tool for fast-growing startups

Mindtickle has been great. We have internal training materials as well as third party training materials and this has allowed for us to put them all in one location. We expect hyper-growth and know this tool will helps us during that growth.

Pros

Compared to other learning tools I have used at prior companies this has had the best UX/UI. The scoring system on the side of the screen gives you good insight into where you stand against your peers.

Cons

Every few trainings my certification does not capture and requires manual intervention to mark a training as fully completed to receive certification.

Claire from Procore

An amazing tool

Pros

Great way to ensure that employees are current on information, and a great way to enable them to review information as needed.

Cons

There’s not much to dislike honestly! It’s a great tool.

Anil from Inmobi Technology services Pvt Ltd

Awesome MindTickle

Awesome very good for all the employees who take this has good learning and development platform

Pros

It helps in inmproving lot trainings in every organisations , i learned lot of trainings herelike ANti Harrasment training Company Induction etc ..Any new software is launched Mindticle is helping to learn new things

Cons

Some times it freezes , hangs due to some interuptions in server

Great tools

Pros

It provides an excelente framework that allows users to easely establish and comunicate goals

Cons

tends to be slow, gets the job done but it does not feel innovative

Shannon from Fresenius Medical Care

MindTickle Review

Pros

It is user friendly, fun, and educational.

Cons

When the app was first downloaded during our national meeting, there were multiple glitches and the games didn’t save

Stacey from LinkedIn

MindTickle superior to what we had

Its good- I think there could be some improvements with the checklists and making sure that everyone understands what all they need to do but its a much better change than what we had before

Pros

I like the ease of use and how quick the videos are- it is easy to go back and re listen if need be

Cons

I think it is hard to understand if you have finished everything and what else is on our plate to do,

Russell from MongoDB

Great LMS

Great experience, helps motivate me to learn more

Pros

Fun points system - easy to navigate, and always know what's assigned

Cons

Login is annoying - not always sure what's new

Dror from Fresenius

Love it

Pros

It was easy to use and interactive which made my life easy

Cons

Honestly I could find no issues with this platform

Oscar from Oscar Lopez Insurance Agency

Ease of use and user friendly for anyone new to this platform of learning

I enjoyed using MindTickle a lot, and had no issues using any browser to access it. It kept track of our progress and we could access other tools like group meetings and webinars straight from this.

Pros

I love the fact that MindTickle is mobile and we can sign in anywhere! I always received reminders and notifications to help me organize my day!

Cons

I would suggest a way for us to move on from one chapter to the next without having to come out of the whole simulation and selecting the next chapter.

Best in the business

Pros

Love Mindtickle! It's great for continued training and keeping track of scores.

Cons

No cons. I love working with it so far!

Tilden from MuleSoft

I like MindTickle

Pros

It's easy to use, appreciate micro learning, like that learning is gamefied and you are able to compare against other's progress.

Cons

Before it was part of the single sign on as part of my organisations' systems, it was another site to have to remember password for.

Kasey from Qualtrics

Easy to Use

Easy to use and navigate.

Pros

Ease of navigation and tracking progress in a course. I like that I know how far along I am.

Cons

I don't have anything to add. For what I use it for, it's great.

Great Tool for Sales Enablement

Pros

Mindtickle is a great tool for content consolidation regarding all of our technical sales certifications. I have been used Mindtickle for all of our product portfolio assestment and also Legal Compliance. It is a great tool, easy to use, and tracking features are amazing.

Cons

Mobile content is very limited but usable.