Mindtickle

Mindtickle Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I love the fact that MindTickle is mobile and we can sign in anywhere. I always received reminders and notifications to help me organize my day."
  • icon"We liked the ease of use of moving existing training into MindTickle, the assessments, coaching, ai feature and the customer service of our rep."
  • icon"The platform is intuitive, easy to use and I love the competitive gaming feature to drive competition and engagement."
  • icon"I don't like getting penalized when I select the wrong answer on a multiple choice question."
  • icon"Uploading a video was difficult because I had to figure out how to format the size."
  • icon"It doesn't seem intuitive that accidentally clicking the wrong response before clicking next would automatically deduct points."

All Mindtickle Reviews

Mari

October 2022

Great LMS for Sales Enablement

MT support is one of the best I have experienced. Every issue, concern, or problem has been promptly dealt with and fixed.

Pros

We built our product training and certification curriculum from the ground up using MT. From day one, the interface was very intuitive and very easy to learn. The variety of files that MT supports makes it very easy to use Articulate Rise, etc. The types of knowledge checks are great for learner engagement. We have had very favorable feedback from our learners. Our asynchronous bootcamp is now completely done through MT.

Cons

There are little things that mostly are just for convenience that would be 'nice to haves". For example, if you create a topic within a course, it would be nice to be able to copy that one topic and copy/paste into another module. you can only do this on the module level. Another example is when you upload a VOSS, every slide must have a recording. Sometimes, we have slides that do not require any VO so that would be a nice fix.

Ease of use

MindTickle is an amazing tool with a great team standing behind it!

We needed an LMS that can support both our Sales and Operations team, with continual assessments and coaching to help close any gaps in training and provide a consistent experience for our customers. MindTickle has been able to help us achieve that objective and we hope to have access to this tool indefinitely!

Pros

Cons

There is not really anything that we like the least about the software. The features have everything we need.

Reasons for choosing Mindtickle

Features, as well as, the customer experience from our rep.

Reasons for switching to Mindtickle

Features and to get on one platform for both departments.

Logan

Mindtickle

Pros

It tries to put all of you learning tasks in one place.

Cons

The tasks and assignments can be hard to find

mohamed

October 2022

Really cool

The application is really great that helps you manage your business in a smart and easy way

Pros

It is easy to deal with and provides you with numerous and easy reports and statistics and helps you progress

Cons

I have been using the app for more than a year and a half and I have not noticed any negatives or shortcomings

Industry: Medical Devices

MindTickle Rocks!

My field team loves the creativity that we are able to incorporate into our learning content. Additionally, the gamification and competitive ranking features really drive utilization and engagement!

Pros

The platform is intuitive, easy to use and I love the competitive gaming feature to drive competition and engagement!

Cons

The video creation features are not as easy and intuitive as other components.

Reasons for switching to Mindtickle

ShowPad Coach was glitchy, difficult to use, difficult to build and edit content, track utilization. The field was frustrated, unengaged and we were not able to train and educate at the pace and level we wanted to.

Angel

June 2022

An effective tool for optimizing the skills development of sales teams

We appreciate Mindticle’s help in enabling us to increase the level of acquired knowledge and develop our skill in a scientific way and with a clear chronology, as this helped all team members increase production and raise their level of skill, and also enabled company officials to build a real database through which they could monitor the development of team skills permanently.

Pros

Mindtickle is very simple and easy to use and learn for all levels of sales teams. Organizing all our training processes in an organized manner and specialized tools from Mindtickle enables us to extract graphs that represent an actual assessment of the teams' performance in the trainings and from which we can determine the total knowledge and capabilities gained by the members. It is great that companies can develop the skills of teams in an innovative Mindticle style, which will reflect positively on our sales strategy and ensure the success of advertising campaigns. I like the fact that Mindtickle allows each team leader to schedule their team members on the sequence of training courses and skills they must complete, and is able to monitor results and measure the level of development and knowledge they have gained through those courses by tracking the performance indicators they get with Mindtickle, so they can Through established rules of finding areas of shortcomings in team performance, he can develop a new program that includes the required improvements.

Cons

There is nothing I would repeat about Mindtickle, its attractive design and ease of use as well as its ability to raise our level of knowledge, which I greatly appreciate.

Caren

April 2022

Really useful tool to implement sales plan based on practical grounds

Mindtickle has enabled me to apply very practical changes to the projects I am working on and has given me confidence that I can work with the best possible knowledge, and has updated my knowledge with practice through a common set of information that can be shared across the company.

Pros

Mindtickle helps me strengthen my sales strategy as well as my artistic skills on a daily basis. I loved the app module, which helps everyone learn and stay informed about business progress. Mindtickle is great for learning about a company's goods, operations, and policies. Excellent app structure and user-friendliness. All learning modules are concise and visually appealing for simple comprehension. We can check our assignments and progress. The use of assessments at the end of each conceptual film is a terrific idea. Every execution experience reflects the reality in which the customers live and engage. We should earn more scores and know our degree of completion, therefore I enjoyed that part.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike. Even though everything related to the company and its products is readily available, there are times when the program crashes when performing evaluations or watching videos.

Yama

Advance your knowledge with Mindtickle

Great software. integrates into Okta making it easier to find and open.

Pros

Having a location to compile all learning paths in 1 place. Having access to what information needs to be completed in order to be ramped for a role. Also weekly learning updates that can be sent out company wide for all to be completed.

Cons

I wish there was a faster speed method for videos. Sometimes you need to watch a certain amount of a video before progressing. Sometimes you dont want to watch the videos and want to be completed as the video is not completely necessary to be viewed, but must be in order to proceed to next lesson.

Response from MindTickle

Yama, Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that MindTickle is helping you advance your knowledge! We understand your concern regarding the videos. We have some options that may be helpful for your team. Our platform allows videos or other content to be skipped depending on how the Admin has set up the program. You can also speed up videos to watch them at 1.25, 1.5. or 2x. The CSM for your account will follow-up with you directly to discuss your feedback and how we can enhance your MindTickle experience. Best, Team MindTickle

Replied June 2020

Kaitlyn

August 2022

Mindtickle for Onboarding/Enablement

Pros

ease of use for sales enablement monthly trainings, new hire onboarding and content learning enablement is awesome.

Cons

Nothing negative about the software. We just don’t have any integrations with the apps we use day to day.

Aaron

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Useful learning software

Pros

Creating modules is easy. Great to assign to certain parts of the organization.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve, but once you hit it, it is easy.

josue

Industry: Wholesale

mindtickle

My experience just go better every time that I use MindTickle, I highly recommend to use this tool and the companies to embrace the change to this learning platform, the users can go by themselves and learn with what is in the tool, I just have good experiences , as I keep learning new procedures, new ways to do my job, shortcuts on how to perform my job in an easy but efficiency way, I my bosses are aware to that, as well because, MindTickle allow them to have a record on the courses that I've been taking and the score card.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, it actually helps you to grow as an employee within your organization, it has the right courses, if you know how to find it, or if you have the guidance on how to do it, the trainings that you can find in MindTickle are accurate according of your business and the way that rates you as a competition with your peers, just makes you go on and on. Since I started to use this tool, it always show me something new in regards on how to perform my job in a simple based training and my numbers can give the prove to that.

Cons

In some scenarios if you don't enter the name as it supposed to be , the course will not shows up, and it will make you think that you don't have it enrolled or that it just doesn't exist, however, as I mentioned before, with the right guidance you can find it. I'm pretty sure that with an update on the tool that can be easily fix by the admins.

Priyanka

Sales Enablement done right!

In my company, we use it as a knowledge sharing platform for our sales team as well as dealers. Certification programmes can also be executed on this portal. It has been a delightful experience working with the Mindtickle team.

Pros

Mindtickle is a smart sales enablement tool. If used wisely and effectively, it gives you right performance metrics of your sales team. It helps you to calibrate merit quantitatively and link sales performance to actual knowledge of the sales team. If used prudently, Mindtickle can become your every-day goto sales assistant as its API is quite user friendly and it can be integrated with a number of internal applications as well.

Cons

The only glitch of the tool is the knowledge scores increase rapidly even after anyone just scrolls through the reading materials. There should be an intelligent way to make people go through the material actually rather than just scroll through and add scores. The tool can be made more intelligent to create a series of assessments and certifications automatically. As pointed out previously, K-scores need an alternate.

Reasons for choosing Mindtickle

NA

April 2022

Good LMS, but needs enhancements

Pros

The Customer Support is fantastic, very helpful

Cons

We need the ability to impersonate a learners account. Also need to improve the merge process, not very easy...very time consuming

Needed better functionality

Vicente III

Industry: Market Research

Easy and very professional tool for service

Overall its all goos because its available via mobile. We can use its service anytime and anywhere with a mobile phone and Internet. :-)

Pros

Friendly and interactive to quize module by using mobile, computers or laptops. A very nice and friendly software that they provide the links that is needed for presentations.

Cons

Maybe can they can provide more insights on the most important topics published on the web related to the topic in the training provided. But still it's good.

Tonmoy

Easy to use yet an effective tool

It has been a helpful product and i have already showed it my friends. It helps me in keeping myself updated with the various product related changes. It help me in quickly understanding concepts. It also help me during my onboarding time. Due to remote work, i have the opportunity to relearn products and love following the content uploaded by my employer. Mindltickle is a perfect tool to help employees learn with easy and at the comfort & pace their are accustomed to.

Pros

The easy of use. The gamification and the peer to peer rating is interesting. it helps me to know how much levels are left. The scoring is clear. The UI and UX is engaging.

Cons

None so far. However, i feel one should get to see more gamification as it is really engaging and makes learning fun.

Massimo