• Pros

• "Simplicity of design and User Interface. It looks and feel modern and clean. It is easy to navigate for the user."

• "The program is easy to use and has made it possible to create something unique."

• "As the administrator and creator of the content. I found this very easy to use and to set up. "

• Cons

• "Some challenges with simplicity of functionality, but the team are adding new features all the time."

• "It is very expensive and so far I don't feel like I've been able to get my money back. "

• "It was not as robust as I wanted it to be for my personal situation. I had to make some adjustments to my program to fit it into the format. "

Browse myQuest Reviews

E.G.Sebastian from www.myClientAttractionAcademy.com

An excellent platform for automating the life-coaching experience - first of it's kind!

Pros

I've tried at least a dozen membership site builder software (aMember, WishlistMember, EverLesson, etc.), and all of them are fairly technical and they all have a BIG learning curve. With myQuest, one can create their membership site - or Automated Life-Coaching process - instantly. It's very intuitive; and the customer support is EXCELLENT! If you have a question, a team member will reply to your email within minutes, or even get on Skype with you, if needed. *** It has a cool functionality that mimics a coach's live involvement, all on autopilot. If a member (or client) doesn't complete their next assignment within a certain period - let's say 5 days - you can set the system to send out a video (or text message) congratulating them on their progress, and encourage them to continue with the next module or assignment. LOVE IT!!! :) LOVE the platform; and LOVE the team!

Cons

This software has very few limitations; though, if I had to pick one or two, I'd say, it'd be great if I could have more control over text size, type, and color. Currently there's only one size - yes, it's the perfect size... and perhaps if I had control over it, I'd make my courses more messy - this way maybe they are more elegant and consistent :)

Dasi from BizOrder

the best course app I've ever saw

Representative The best customers service. Representative is the most helpful project manager And the rest of the team as well.

Pros

I love the software’s interactivity, the user-friendly and beautiful design, and the personal coaching and the community features. The features and usability of the software allow me to add different activities that are suitable for different learning styles. I love that it’s easy to sign up and participate. Users can see their progress and know what’s the next step. The interface is addictive for learners. Every lesson is a Mission that encourages an active learning experience. I love the admin interface when building the course, when tracking user progress, habits, etc. I am able to see exactly what each participant is doing. The course building process is intuitive and it’s very easy to upload materials and build the missions and the modules.

Cons

d love to see more flexibility in changing things even after I build the course. I understand why it’s not possible but compared to other platforms I’ve checked it’s a small problem. Right now there are some things I can’t change or define myself, but I believe they will be added later on. I’d love to be able to control notifications I receive when coaching people 1:1.

Jennifer from Learning Foundations-denver

The MyQuest staff is great to work with, they respond quickly to answer questions and offer support

Pros

I like that this software is interactive because it allows the experience to be more personal for participants. I also appreciate that there are a variety of ways to interact with participants, whether its through a quiz or a video or a journal entry, this keeps the learner stimulated and involved in the learning process, as opposed to just being a stagnant observer. The software is intuitive, which makes it an easy system to build, and it allows for creativity. This platform lets you design a unique curriculum that can change as needed for each additional Quest.

Cons

The software has a lot of potential for growth and the MyQuest team is constantly refining and updating the software so if the software doesn't do something yet, it will in the future. Currently, clients earn points for finishing levels, but those points are not tangible or worth anything, so it is mostly just for amusement. I am also not sure how much exposure our videos get - it would be great if there was a way for MyQuest to help promote the videos -

Dez from Radiant Health Institute

The answer to our biggest challenge!

myQuest is the perfect solution to the problem we had searching for years for the right online e-learning platform. The way is piece-meals content to our students is great. It has a slick and sleek look.

Pros

We like the ease in which our online students can access their coursework. We enjoy the user-friendliness of setting up new quests. We love having our own app! The team at myQuest is absolutely incredible since they are very supportive and responsive. We like the Resource Center option because we no longer need to use Google Drive.

Cons

When I write copy for descriptions within the quests, I don't like how I have to go all the way up to the top to bold or add a link.

Sally from McKeeConsultingLLC.com

My First Quest

So far we are building our base with free access. When we add paid access, I can better answer this question. MyQuest is fun to have, use and give. Thank you

Pros

Cons

The invited users have trouble with the idea that they must create a login online and then have a separate download of the app itself in order to use their mobile devices. they would like to go straight to mobile. This may be a function of the branded product that I am unwilling to invest in until I see some usage. I might get better usage if this were available from the start.

Chris from Performance Climate Systems Ltd

Reflections on 15 months of use

MyQuest is great value for money. The software is intuitive to use and manage. The support team are very helpful and accommodating of random queries.

Pros

Cons

The Level set up text fields have (had when we set up our Quests) some quirks around entering new text and overwriting existing text.

Valerie from Teeming With Talent LLC

Outstanding!

Pros

This is a very well thought out curriculum platform. The template is easily customizable so users can tailor to their preferences. Customer service is excellent and super responsive. I've researched other platforms and this one is by far the best bang for the buck.

Cons

Entering the content can sometimes be a little tricky. It's not always obvious how to scroll down different pages, and it often needs to reload the page (gives an error message and says it must reload). It's a little disruptive but not really a big deal.

Marvae from http://leadlifewell.com/

Great Customer Service

Helping leaders and professionals overcome fear and cultivate the skills they need to THRIVE. I love being able to coach along the way. Still sorting out how to make the most of it.

Pros

The program is easy to use and has made it possible to create something unique.

Heather from Envision Success Inc

I have been impressed with myQuest as a tool for bringing my development content to more people!

It was much easier to put my content into this platform than with other online course options I used and reviewed, plus the appearance and usability for my participants is superior.

Pros

It is a unique platform for helping people learn skills and stay motivated. I love working with Billy and the team; they are very responsive and helpful!

Cons

Reporting on users/questors is still a little clunky. However, the team is constantly working on making it great for clients, so I am confident it will be better soon.

Vince from Zoe Transformation Coaching & Consulting

Many great things; Need a couple changes

Customer support is great, but again, I would like more freedom to control things from my dashboard that I currently have to email a representative to do. Other than that, I still like the concept of myQuest.

Pros

Easy to use, a ​different and unique approach to teaching/coaching subjects besides the standard webinars.

Cons

I do not like the fact you cannot adjust your own pricing or add new coaches. You have to go through a representative to make price adjustments, short term discounts, etc. I would like the ability to control things like that on my end of things.

Katie from Stress Less Workshops

MyQuest platform was to answer to my capacity problem

Reaching a larger audience with our training has been achieved! The biggest surprise is how much deeper the learning has been for our clients. We are able to offer larger organizations our services without concern of retention. The coaching feature is a must!

Pros

Placing my stress intelligence program into the Myquest platform solved a very large problem I was running into, reaching a large number of clients without losing the message of the training.

Erikson from APA Solutions

MyQuest is a powerful online training platform promoting habitual changes.

Pros

The interactiveness and power of the online platform is great for habitual change. The ease of modifying the levels and missions is fantastic to allow for effective updates to the material.

Cons

There is not an issue regarding the software however the non-traditional format of the online mechanism is a change, especially for traditional industries. It can be a challenge to convince industries of the benefit of the training platform because of its novelty.

Tony from Get Me Skinny

The platform is easy to use, and easy to implement.

I've expanded my reach with my business.

Pros

I love how the missions are set up. I love that people can progress on their own pace. I love that you can form a community.

Cons

Sometimes the the software is difficult to understand. Meaning how points are assigned. How to award points to open up levels. I wish the mobile aspect for the admin could help the admin more. Meaning if people are active, or progressed I wish I had a notification on my phone.

JATIN from red oak builders

excellent

Pros

Every time I get my blood work results before I visit my physician.

Cons

I have used this for 2 years and have not found anything so far that I can point out.

Tajci from Waking UP Revolution

Great customer support and amazing software!

Pros

MyQuest is easy and fun to use - for both the coach in the setting up process and the clients who go through it. I find gamification a great tool in coaching and motivating my on-line clients.

Cons

I'd like to have more options on filtering/ grouping clients and having an option to email clients directly from MyQuest. Also, an email notification when a client posts in journal or community would be helpful.

Sue from Capstone Leadership Solutions

Brilliant!! An eLearning software app that aids the creation of new habits!

Pros

The "quest builder" is so intuitive that you can't help but create an effective pathway for the learner to not only grasp the content but put then put it into practice. I was admittedly worried in the beginning that using this software to deliver our training content would be "over my head" -- but the developers have made it so easy to navigate. It works intuitively for me as the developer as well as for the end user.

Cons

Currently, the software's My Habits feature is built for tracking daily habits; some habits that our company trains to are weekly or monthly habits. The developers are committed to taking this type of feedback to make updates.

Joel from PPC Bees

myQuest provided the cleanest and most effective platform for me to engage with my clients.

Pros

I love the while label solution and how it allows me to brand my course exactly how I want to. It's extremely interactive and it keeps my clients engaged throughout the entire course.

Cons

Not much I don't like about the platform. It performs exactly as advertised and I plan on continuing to build on it.

Ryan from Strategy of Mind

myQuest simply helps us reach more customers.

Pros

It's very easy to use and we're able to pivot on a dime should we ever need to make changes. The team is super helpful and always there for support.

Cons

Stock colors, fonts, and format leave a less branded experience for the user, which can create buyer indecision when visiting the app site.

Great Platform, Great Team!

Pros

I love the simple look and ease of use. The platform not only provides an encouraging training program for users, but makes setting training up easy too. The team are great to work with and really want me to succeed.

Cons

Great value for money training platform. Well supported and fairly intuitive to set up

Pros

The set up process was simple to manage and intuitive. I was impressed with the responsive and helpful support team.

Cons

I'd expect some features to be optional or tailorable. Some free text boxes don't update well. The payment page would benefit from more tailorable options

Steve from Music Launch Hub

A forward-thinking course platform for coaches

Pros

They're pushing the needle when thinking about the end user experience. One of the only platforms I've seen that allows you to gamify your training and combine this with social learning functionality. For anyone interested in making their students active, this platform is well worth a try!

Cons

Some of the platform is a bit quirky as it's fairly new. The builder can have some 'buggy' or unexpected functionality at times, and some of the dashboard layout feels a bit dated. Overall these issues I feel will be fixed over time and they don't stop the overall usability.

PRANITI from red oak builders

great for tracking lab results

Pros

My lab results are nicely organized in one place

Cons

Makes me enter pin/password every time I access

Easy to use software and platform

Pros

I like the fact that is straight forward; the creative process in uncomplicated. Uploading and editing content is very easy.

Cons

It would be nice to have a main menu with all the levels and mission so you can just access any mission from an starting point