• Pros

• "The tools provided are easy to use from the users perspective. I just received the following error message when trying to submit the review. "

• "The support has been excellent and there are constant improvements being added."

• "Enterprising solution to store and manage your content needs"

• Cons

• "Their platform doesn't integrate with other MLS sites and this would be great if it could like with Moodle."

• "Every online software is going to have tiny bug or glitches, but in my experience the majority of "issues" were user error and not something wrong with the software."

• "There is a definite learning curve to figure out all the capabilities and tie it all together, when using more than one platform option."

Browse ProProfs Training Maker Reviews

Lori from Black Pine Animal Sanctuary

Just what we need, at the right price!

We are a small, non-profit organization that trains 75-100 volunteers each year, including college interns, and ProProfs has made it so much easier to facilitate different training paths and monitor individual progress than we could ever manage on paper. The affordability is the primary reason we can use the system, and we are grateful for the overall savings it has provided in time/efficiency and accuracy. Thank you!

Pros

The features and functions are amazing and really fit our needs.

Johnna from Sedera Health

The Biggest Bang for Your Buck

Proprofs offer integration with my company's CRM (Salesforce), and has report capabilities that help us track users progress and knowledge on our products.

Pros

It's easy to use; the price point is phenomenal; customer support is very helpful; they were willing to work with me to get the solution that I needed for my team and management to be happy - so that's a HUGE win in my book.

Cristopher from Hamilton College

I appreciate the complete course customization feature of ProProfs LMS

Pros

The program makes it a breeze to add articles and videos to my coursework and automates the grading and certification process for me, saving me both time and energy. I particularly love how it tracks my students progress and even provides me with a report card. Learning aids such as a flashcard maker have made it even easier for my students to master their lessons.

Paul from Swiss Post Solutions

I am somewhat satisfied.

Pros

Cons

There are too many limitations to customize the product from both a learning and branding perspective. Due to time zone differences, getting support within an hour window for a glitch in the system is impossible. Every ticket I submitted took 24-48 hours before I received a response. Not good.

March 2016

Andy from Mortage Industry PVT. LTD.

March 2016

Best Cloud Based LMS

I have been a user of ProProfs SaaS LMS since two years and personally, I have found it time saving and an efficient tool.First thing I noticed about it was the personalize option, I was able to use my company's logo and my own personal settings, it seemed as if it was created exclusively for me! It is a complete package which not only allows me to create courses but it eliminates the boundaries of file formats. Also, i don't need to type everything down as i can post direct links and videos as part of my course. I also have the options to add quizzes and surveys at the end of each lesson to test my employees and gather feedback. If i go out of questions or can't think of the relevant ones then i can use the "suggest me a question" feature that helps me to search relevant questions for my topic. It simplifies the entire process. ProProfs LMS can be used by anybody who can write his/her own name! It is that simple!

Sergio from Frontier Utilities

Industry: Utilities

Great Customer Service

Pros

The support has been excellent and there are constant improvements being added.

Cons

There are still a lot of bugs when using it.

January 2016

Darion from Softilizer Software Pvt. Ltd.

January 2016

One stop bank of knowledge!

ProProfs LMS has been my most intelligent purchase. I had to train over 30 employees and as a small organization, spending money on training was impossible. One of my acquaintances mentioned about SaaS Learning Management Software but i was skeptical as i thought creating courses required a lot of time and effort. But after using ProProfs, i don't think the same way because now I create courses just by arranging several links, videos, PPTs and more. My staff is also delighted because it is easy to use and they can complete their assignments from their smart phones. Thank you ProProfs ! "

John from Adobe

ProProfs LMS - Great learning management software

Our school moved to ProProfs cloud-based LMS two years back, It is so easy to use, scalable, flexible and encompasses all the key functionalities required for successful online teaching. It offers a goood interface between the instructors and students. We are more than delighted to use this for our students. We can proudly say that our professional progeession aligns with ProProfs LMS. Since this platform entails us to teach, confer and exhibit our creativity, we decided to stick to this one.

Dennis from Kenystar Pvt Ltd

Outstanding course making software

We are an outsourcing company and we have a lot of partners and franchises. We needed to create multiple accounts for our partners through which they could assign courses we provided to their vendors. The ProProfs team helped me out and their on boarding manager took care of setting up the accounts for us.

November 2015

Camron from Costino Software Pvt. Ltd.

Complete Training Solution

What we loved was that it was a package deal. I was looking to create some courses for my training website but ProProfs LMS provided a well-rounded solution as we can create in-course quizzes which is very helpful. The survey tool was also great for collective feedback. Overall I give an A+ to the LMS.

Allee from PARfessionals

Mobile Friendly!

ProProfs LMS provides great systems for organizations looking for a mobile friendly quiz service. The price is reasonable and the educational discounts are superb, too.

February 2016

Jacob from Globax Software Pvt. Ltd.

A Family Tool

My wife is a trainer and she started using ProProfs LMS for creating courses and test papers. Once she was working on some course and was adding a quiz to it, that's when I got to know about the quiz maker and the tons of quizzes it has already! I instantly got hooked on and started playing quizzes everyday! It has become a hobby now, not just me, our son also enjoys playing brain games on ProProfs! It is a complete family tool!

December 2015

Jarvis from Techo Technology Pvt. Ltd.

December 2015

A well-rounded LMS I must say. Super !!!

I needed an LMS where I could map all my employees so that I could initiate the entire learning and training for all my employees. I had PPTs, videos, PDFs for the courses and surveys for feedback from our learners. The best part was the support agent Kevin, who perfectly understood my requirements and gave me a good walk through the LMS. It was easy to use and the online classroom and mobile support was really helpful for me.

Daniel from Mestoquick Training Center

November 2015

Effective course creating tool for multiple authors

We had a ton of pre-existing course ware content for our potential clients to learn more about our products, which include mostly PPT styled instruction with occasional videos. ProProfs helped us out in setting these up quickly into online courses. Managing the work for our multiple course authors where they needed to share each other's work was also easy with the instructor accounts. Overall, it's a solid course creating tool.

Gaurav from Snapdeal

I am a teacher and I am using ProProfs training maker from the past 6 months.

Pros

Compatibility is the best thing that I like the most in this training maker as you can use it anytime anywhere. Navigation is the second most thing that I found best in this tool. Whether you are operating the tool from your smartphone or desktop, you can easily get through different pages and create courses.

Cons

The trial period must be extended so that the first time users can get an idea of its features and functionality.

November 2015

Alex from Manter Necco Pvt. Ltd.

November 2015

Awesome training tool for taking courses online

" We were looking for an LMS so that we could deliver our trainings online and be able to customize the certificates. I needed to be able to customzie the certificate completely to add full details of my learners such as their names, licences numbers, score, dates and etc and ProProfs LMS really made things simple for us. I recommend the training tool for anyone trying to take the courses online.

April 2016

James from Funtexin Media Pvt. Ltd.

Quizzes! Quizzes! And more Quizzes

I came across ProProfs when a friend of mine sent a link to a personality quiz. Before that, I had no idea I could make my own quizzes on the internet. Anyway, I started creating my own quizzes and it just became the best pastime. I have created so many quizzes since then and some of them have gone viral over the social media. I am happy! Thank you ProProfs for giving me this unique platform.

Rogger from Zoneway Techno Pvt. Ltd

April 2016

A solution tool to all my learning problems

I started using ProProfs LMS and I couldn't believe that a mere software can prepare you for exams! I was able to understand each of my courses through videos, audios, pdfs, etc. and the best exercise was the questionnaire that was mentioned by my trainer at the end of each lesson, making my learning process quick and unforgettable.

Donald

ProProfs' Delightfully Smart Tools For Schools

Pros

Play exciting online puzzles and brain games at ProProfs or create a unique one. You can also make your own brain teasers, trivia or online puzzle games and share it with friends. Combine fun with learning, challenge and enhance your brain's processing speed and performance.

Neil from Claymant Solutions Center

Paradise of Quizzes

I am a big fan of quizzes, love to create them, share them and what not! I got to know about ProProfs quiz maker and it became my favorite place on this planet! I make tons of quizzes and when I run out of questions, I can use their question library and search relevant questions just like Google! It is amazing !

Neelam from TO THE NEW

ProProfs training maker is a fantastic tool to create courses. I have been using it for six months f

Pros

The best part is that it provides flexibility to the instructor as well as the employees. They both can access the training course anywhere, anytime. Also, the instructor can track the employees performance and progress.

Cons

The demo version must be provided for longer time-period so that the user can better understand its functionality.

Harrish from Mediatom Educational School

Good for memorizing notes

I am a student who has serious memory issues. Remembering things is not one of my assets, so while preparing for my exams I used ProProfs Flashcards to memorize my notes and it worked! The interface is so easy to understand and to make customized Flashcards. Thank you ProProfs!

May 2013

Rakesh Sharma

May 2013

A Look At The All-In-One Online Training Solution

ProProfs enables you to create new instructional and training material in an innovative manner. The e-commerce platform also ensures that you can earn revenue off your e-learning material. Highly recommended.

Pros

Enterprising solution to store and manage your content needs

Cons

None that I can think of

June 2014

Cinco from Marysville School District

June 2014

Affordable and Easy

This is a no frills LMS that provides an engine to package training, and to provide users with an easy to navigate engine. It doesn't have any bells and whistles. It is straight forward, vanilla, and easy to use. Works on tablets and smart phones too.

Sara from Wise Reputation Maker

A wonderful tool with all the features you need to create online courses and train workforce

Overall, ProProfs has been a great experience for online instructors as well as course attendees.

Pros

ProProfs Training Maker helps unlock the benefits expected of a standard employee training software.

Cons

The number of templates the LMS offers is little less than we thought we would find.

Andrew from Videoperfectpro

High-end Integrated Web-Based Tutorial Setup

Pros

Proprof's integrated web-based application is great to develop and deliver online educational and training programs.

Cons

No issues, its flexibility and adpatability on any mobile device, browser or platform is very commendable.

a from lakeshore schools

Recent experience with proprofs

I subscribed to ProProfs to collect student responses for a time sensitive project. ProProfs lost 75% of my students' responses, failed to call with a solution after promising to do so, failed to respond to my emails, and then refused to refund my subscription, even though I got no use out of the program whatsoever. Service is terrible, the tool is undependable, and the site doesn't care. Cost me precious time and money.

Arief