ProProfs Training Maker

ProProfs Training Maker Reviews

RATING:

• icon"What I really like is that the site can be accessed on desktops, laptops, tablets and phones. This has made getting the training material to employees much easier than ever before."
  • icon"The features and functions are amazing and really fit our needs."
  • icon"Although it issei's a program in English I can make a quiz in the Dutch language. I like that I can make fun quizes but also serious graduating exams."
  • icon"Some quiz construction tools are not intuitive or are somewhat awkward to use."
  • icon"There is no real method to verify identities of the exam taker. Can't tie it into our student management system, so we have to enter manually."
  • icon"I would seriously consider making this my learning management system. Instead, I'm just using the QuizMaker program."

Browse all ProProfs Training Maker Reviews

• Have you used ProProfs Training Maker and would like to share your experience with others?

Johnna

The Biggest Bang for Your Buck

Proprofs offer integration with my company's CRM (Salesforce), and has report capabilities that help us track users progress and knowledge on our products.

Pros

It's easy to use; the price point is phenomenal; customer support is very helpful; they were willing to work with me to get the solution that I needed for my team and management to be happy - so that's a HUGE win in my book.

Cons

Every online software is going to have tiny bug or glitches, but in my experience the majority of "issues" were user error and not something wrong with the software.

Adria

Pro Profs fan

Love it.

Pros

I created a Moodle learning portal in 2016. In 2017 we added pro profs to be able to add functionality to my course by making my quizzes and exams more relevant.

Cons

I have to upgrade to access some of the cool features.

Reasons for choosing ProProfs Training Maker

Price and ease of use with Moodle

Rakesh Sharma

Time used: Free Trial

May 2013

A Look At The All-In-One Online Training Solution

ProProfs enables you to create new instructional and training material in an innovative manner. The e-commerce platform also ensures that you can earn revenue off your e-learning material. Highly recommended.

Pros

Enterprising solution to store and manage your content needs

Cons

None that I can think of

Kevin

Excellent product at a great value

When we have had any technical issues, the customer support team has been responsive and worked quickly to resolve the matter. We've had very few issues over almost a decade and we have used this software everyday.

Pros

1) Simplicity for the administrator and student. 2) Effective for college exams and other types of assessments.

Cons

1) There is no real method to verify identities of the exam taker. 2) Can't tie it into our student management system, so we have to enter manually. e knew that going in though.

Lori

Just what we need, at the right price!

We are a small, non-profit organization that trains 75-100 volunteers each year, including college interns, and ProProfs has made it so much easier to facilitate different training paths and monitor individual progress than we could ever manage on paper. The affordability is the primary reason we can use the system, and we are grateful for the overall savings it has provided in time/efficiency and accuracy. Thank you!

Pros

The features and functions are amazing and really fit our needs.

Cons

There is a definite learning curve to figure out all the capabilities and tie it all together, when using more than one platform option.

Adam

Industry: Machinery

My overall experience has been very positive. If I'm having a problem and contact ProProf I get a response usually the same day. Everyone I've spoken to has been very professional, polite and courteous with their help in answering questions or helping me on their website. This doesn't happen often, usually after an upgrade changes the layout of the webpage.

Pros

I like the ease of use, our company doesn't use all the features ProProf's has to offer though. It isn't because of the price but more of a "no need" at this time. I have sampled many of the other products and found them interesting. What I really like is that the site can be accessed on desktops, laptops, tablets and phones. This has made getting the training material to employees much easier than ever before.

Cons

sometimes the updates are not as good as what was before.

Reasons for choosing ProProfs Training Maker

I reviewed many websites, too many to remember. All had the same basic plan, what I was looking for was ease of use, low cost, easy accessibility and function. ProProf's was all that and more. I'm very happy with this product.

Jesse

May 2022

Best Product for the Money

I was tasked with creating a training program from the ground up with a very limited budget. As soon as I asked for information on ProProfs, I was contacted (within an hour) and the offer of a trial, plus numerous virtual meetings, they were awesome. We now have a onboarding program that will be rolled out and will be able to support not only our new employees, but to assist our current employees with a platform to accomplish their training.

Pros

ProProfs is very user friendly. The creation of courses, assessments, all of the parts needed to build a functional training program, is so easy to use. I never felt overwhelmed, or not-supported.

Cons

To be honest, I cannot think of anything. I am VERY impressed with the product and support.

Cole

Pro Profs: Excellent Value ADD

I am supplementing my LMS with ProProf's QuizMaker. It significantly improves the learner's experience with high-quality quizzes, feedback and highly-customized certificates of completion. Customer service (not that you need it much) is excellent!

Pros

Ease of use. Certificate customization. Variety of questions.

Cons

I would seriously consider making this my learning management system. Instead, I'm just using the QuizMaker program. If I wanted to sell courses using Pro Profs, it is more expensive and complex than some competitors. (At least that's my recollection).

Ankit

Makes everything so easy

ProProfs covers all the bases and delivers solutions in one consolidated platform. Everything is so linear and easy to follow. Despite the huge number of users in our organization, we can initiate rapid training development and implementation. A big thumbs up!

Pros

Complete solution delivered in an easy way.

Cons

It doesn’t integrate with other LMS software.

High-end Integrated Web-Based Tutorial Setup

Pros

Proprof's integrated web-based application is great to develop and deliver online educational and training programs.

Cons

No issues, its flexibility and adpatability on any mobile device, browser or platform is very commendable.

Romina

Come insegnante

Ho usato ProProfs preferendolo ad altri programmi anche gratuiti, perché ha più opzioni.

Pros

La grafica, la facilità d'uso, il feedback che ricevono gli utenti (i miei alunni).

Cons

Il prezzo e la mancanza della possibilità di interagire in altre lingue. Manca l'orientamento al ramo dell'insegnamento.

Reasons for switching to ProProfs Training Maker

Perché il vostro offre molte più opzioni.

Kevin

Review from cricketumpiring.com

I use the service to help cricket umpires or cricketers better learn the laws of the game of cricket. I provide a free service.

Pros

Easy integration in to a website. Easy to use Plenty of user options Reliable service

Cons

Some quiz construction tools are not intuitive or are somewhat awkward to use.

Reasons for switching to ProProfs Training Maker

Communication difficulties with the other company.

Eric

Great overall tool for testing.

Pros

Ease of use, full feature set, flexibility in question and test format.

Cons

I think the only slight downside is that the certificate functionality is pretty limited. Apart from that, everything else you need for quick and flexible quiz/test generation, administration, and reporting is in there.

Janet

Happy with ProProfs

Pros

Cons

To start with ProProfs I needed to find my way (like any other software), I got good help when I needed it.