Syberworks is a hybrid learning management (LMS) solution that caters to small and midsize businesses across industries such as medical products, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals. The solution helps businesses to deliver and manage on-the-job, classroom or online trainings. It can be deployed either on-premise or hosted in the cloud.
Syberworks delivers its online training in multiple formats that include AICC, SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 format. The solution integrates easily with Webex that helps in the process of scheduling webinars and tracking attendance.
Syberworks also includes tools for testing and reporting and contains optional electronic quizzes to test comprehension and check for understanding. With an electronic signature capability, all tests and documents can be signed and verified. Training documents can be created and converted from Microsoft Word into interactive learning tools.
Support is offered via phone, email, FAQs and other online resources.
Katrina from Dohmen
Employees number: 51-200 employees
• Superior customer service by the SyberWorks team. The response times and friendliness by the staff are top notches.
• The SyberWorks team assisted with loading historical training items and completions. They also assisted with the set up of job roles, members, and assignments which made the transition to the system much easier.
• The system has all the functionalities necessary for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
• SyberWorks is one of the few training systems available that has an integrated document management system. It is very nice that up-versioning a document will automatically result in the distribution of training tasks to the assigned individuals.
• Monitoring lists (dashboards) are available so that team members can actively view training compliance status
• Course catalog feature is very useful in searching for documents. Firewalls can be set up to restrict access to content to specified groups as required.
• There are a lot of learning materials, glossaries, and indexes available to assist with becoming familiar with the system
Our company's implementation of SyberWorks was quite complex which resulted in a complicated configuration with multiple layers. There is definitely a learning curve for the administrator. Also, all training reports and certificates would need to be configured as part of the initial implementation or requested to be configured by the SyberWorks team.
Al from Bethany Home
Employees number: 201-500 employees
The ability to create a base line of expectation for the proficiency of Technology users. The ability to create a base line of expectation for the proficiency of Technology users.
Lisa from SNF Holding Company
Employees number: 1,001-5,000 employees
Excellent, quick customer service with someone who is knowledgeable and helpful. You can always talk to a live person who is both willing and able to help and who knows the system and how to make it work for you. You can plan, manage, track, implement and improve your training efforts with this LMS.
Easy implementation that is well supported. System features that support user access, information download, record keeping and reporting. Good value for what you spend. Love the system flexibility and pay to play structure. Fee structure is per user so you only pay for what you use. This allows for cost management and works well to meet training requirements that may change. This system will grow with your needs. Features allow for implementation of new capability as it is needed and LMS functionality is continuously improved. Supervisory dashboard improves communication and management to employee engagement. Users can also see their records and training requirements which empowers them to meet requirements while encouraging growth.
There is a learning curve for the administrator, but it is worth it for the return on your investment.