TechScholar

TechScholar Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I liked the ease of use and the interface. It was very easy to grasp the important concepts."
  • icon"I love the ease of access and the smooth interface that allows our employees to seamlessly complete trainings and testing on the platform at their own pace."
  • icon"The TechScholar training has been essential in learning an additional product line that we have the ability to offer as an organization. The ease of use is what I liked the most."
  • icon"After I complete a training, it's hard to go back to verify that it's been completed. It's hard to locate where to go."
  • icon"Quizzes, be able to repeat questions right after failing."
  • icon"There are not many features that I disliked, but if I had to chose something it would be the longevity of the tests."

Browse all TechScholar Reviews

• Have you used TechScholar and would like to share your experience with others?

Preeya

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

March 2022

Brother TechScholar program

TechScholar website

Ease of use and the site is updated often.

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate from page to page.

Cons

I have really no Cons about this site. I find the site very user friendly.

Mason

Best Training and On-Site Media Solution

Pros

Cons

There is really no glaring downside to this software that I have experienced.

Mustafa

November 2022

Pros

Ease of use that allowed for a streamlined experience

Cons

Time consuming to get an understanding of it

Scott

November 2022

Tech Scholar has been implemented by one of our hardware vendors for training.

It is used to provide us with information on new products and features.

Pros

The software flows easily and can be navigated forward & backward making it easy to review the training before taking the test at the end.

Cons

It can be a little confusing if your screen doesn't have the resolution to pick the full training screen. You might miss a point or 2.

Alina

Tech Scholar Review

Pros

I appreciate that this software was incredibly easy to use. Anytime I have used this software for training the process has always been straight-forward and there was never any confusion on where to go or what to do. I believe the most useful page is the dashboard, which is a centralized page with trainings to take, your progress, as well as any incentivized trainings.

Cons

There was nothing I particularly disliked about this software. In my position, I have taken many different trainings and experienced multiple training software. I can easily say TechScholar is one of the easiest I have used.

Edwin

November 2022

User for TechScholar, happy with the performance and simplicity

Pros

I love taking trainings on TechScholar for it's ease of use and simplicity. It's a very polished platform for training.

Cons

I do wish it had the ability to go back to the training while working on a quiz, but I understand that this might be a feature rather than a limitation.

Tech Scholar

Pros

This software is easy to use and well organized.

Cons

Sometimes the software is a little bit clunky with the way certain windows are displayed and can be a bit wonky when scrolling through those screens.

Marta

Great learning platform

Pros

I love that it allows me to track my progress and review material as needed.

Cons

I don't see any cons at this time. I feel the platform is very well designed.

Anthony

Industry: Computer Hardware

November 2022

Great tool and value here.

Very positive.

Pros

Ease of use. The product flows from one area to the next almost seamlessly.

Cons

None that we can think of. Everything works as expected.

bob

knowledge trainings

Pros

the ease of use and visiual friendly make it pretty easy to use

Cons

none that i can think of i just use it for specific vendor product trainings

Alex

Alex Esposito's review

Overall I have had a very positive experience using TechScholar! I will definitely continue to use it and recommend it to my colleagues as well. One thing I will add, maybe it is possible to add more graphics or visuals as part of the trainings? Again, perhaps this is a question for the vendor/manufacturer creating the content, but that is just my two cents on how to make it a bit more engaging.

Pros

I really liked the user interface of TechScholar's software. I do a lot of Brother trainings in their portal and it is very easy to find and track all the different trainings. I've done trainings in other portals and they are really confusing to navigate sometimes. Using TechScholar I rarely ever have that problem. I also think it is cool how you can program different incentives in like Starbucks, Panera gift cards. Maybe that is Brother's doing, but either way, it's cool that you are able to partner with brands like that.

Cons

I really don't have much to say here. Sometimes the content on the trainings is overwhelming in the sense that it's a lot of text to look at at once, but that's probably moreso the doing of the vendor/manufacturer running the trainings. Nothing bad about you guys!

Preeya

Industry: Wholesale

Brother TechScholar program

The Brother TechScholar site has been a great way for our small business to get training on Brother products quickly and easily and for free. The bonus incentives (Starbucks or Panera cards) are an added plus.

Pros

I really like how easy the Brother TechScholar program is to use. Logging in is simple, and the content is provided in an easy to digest format. I like that it uses a mix of text , graphics, and videos.

Cons

Sometimes the trainings are on the general side, but this has to do with the content, not the software used to deliver it.

Alex

Excellent product

Excellent so far!

Pros

It is the best training and education tool i have used to date, very user friendly interface as well

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment!

Aaron

TechScholar is Great!

Pros

The software is very easy to use and is super helpful in learning new skills.

Cons

I felt like the navigation around the lessons could be a little easier.

Annica

TechScholar

It is a good learning tool.

Pros

The software is on demand, so I can always fit it in my busy schedule.

Cons

Occasionally jargon is used that is not familiar to me.

Matt

Solid software

Pros

Pertaining to the Brother TechScholar program this is one of the best training and education tools I have used so far. Nice user friendly interface as well

Cons

Cant really think of much as I dont know how much the look of some training was a Brother decision or mandated by the software interface

Frank

Brother printers Tech Scholar

Teaching staff product information, and selling techniques. saves time by reducing meeting teams and frequencies

Pros

easy to use interface. Dashboard clear and easy to read. I know what course are complete and what is not. Courses are simple to read and follow, not overwhelming. Content is useful to our business. Courses are short enough not to lose interest in the subject matter.

Cons

occasionally the content is repetitive. some topics are longer than needed.

Brian

Great Software!!

Pros

The software works great with little issues.

Cons

Sometimes it's not as intuitive as i would like.

Kathryn

Industry: Printing

Brother Tech Scholar Training Review

Pros

Ease of use & knowing where in the test cycle I was.

Cons

I did not have any feature, aspect or set up of the software I did not like.

Andy

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great way to incentivize learning opportunities

I have enjoyed using TechSolar as a platform to help me learn more about various products from the manufacturer that utilizes this program. It's a great medium to learn and explore the product lines and the baked in incentives are a nice perk to remind me to actually set aside time to do it.

Pros

Super easy to use and navigate, distribution of the rewards is timely and simple, "class" and "test" options flow nicely.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind. I enjoy using TechSolar.

Mike