• Pros

• "Very organised, nice interface. I had lots of fiddly details to manage when I worked for a local organisation last year, and the version of LMS they had installed was second-to-none."

• "I like that trainings are saved for you to come back and refresh your memory when needed. You can access your previous trainings and check results on completed assessments or training completions"

• "Easy to navigate, not hard to understand how to access courses and course materials, simple platform "

• Cons

• "When trainings are old they may be deactivated which loses the purpose of why they are stored and saved in the first place"

• "Frankly, the only thing I resented was having to update some information every class session, but that's on the school, not LMS! :)"

• "They could do a better job with the interface for employees because it can get a little confusing."

Browse Training-Online.eu Reviews

Claudia from Telus

Track and Monitor your training

Overall this helps me save a lot of time by not having to keep track of individual completion and scores. Also I don't have to depend on supervisors to track their teams compliance and scores. I can easily generate completion reports and turn them into graphs gathering different types of trends.

Pros

What I like the most is that we can easily track completion of our training material. It has been a great tool since we do not have to create hand made reports or use sign off sheets like we used to. We usually have a deadline for completion and we track completion on a weekly basis. This also helps us monitor passing or non passing participants.

Cons

What I like the least is that to gather updates you have to keep generating reports as often as you need them. I wish reports could be generated on their own if I could enter the dates I needed the report.

Makes learning super easy!

Overall in our company, it works great since 90% of the training sessions still require a trainer to guide the learning session thus, confirming the knowledge has been effective.

Pros

LMS is great! it stores training information that can be reviewed as many times as needed, it creates a blended learning environment where you can incorporate social learning activities that require people to work in groups and also self-learning activites that foster to build knowledge individually.

Cons

In the self-learning aspect, you cannot be 100% that the learner has followed all instructions to have an effective learning experience. If you have a trainer guiding the modules and confirming knowledge through checkpoints and discussions during the training session you will be sure training has been effective.

Anna from Hannaford

LMS

I've been able to train many many associates over the years using LMS, so overall it's a useful tool for me.

Pros

Its fairly easy to navigate, and it's clear and concise about your objectives

Cons

The password format for logging in, I wish it was the same format as everything else our company uses, but its completely different.

Traininga Archived

Overall I like this tool better than the ones I have worked with before. It is easier for me to gather completion reports and provide visibility to my ops team. Also very helpful when we have new employees, just assign them the training modules they need.

It Rocked Last Year

Made it easy to keep track of students, grades, everything. Bravo.

Iyad from iQ Production

Easy and gets the job done!

Pros

Very effective and easy to use, I remember finishing 33 credit hours of certification in a few months while I had a full time job. Very easy to go back and retest section by section, and as you progress you can feel you have gained so much knowledge and before you know it you are ready for the final.

Cons

Nothing really bothered me with the software so no complaints.

Mohna from U.S. Security Associates

Industry: Security and Investigations

Best Learning Program

Makes the mandatory learning for companies so much easier. I highly recommend.

Pros

What you can do with LMS is limitless. My branch has 500 employees that I need to get certified in state required training as well as other company required lessons. I'm able to do everything through LMS and have them complete it on their own time at home too. The certifications are legitimate and it made my job a lot easier.

Gerabel from BCM Uphone

this is a user friendly system

Pros

I am working as a part time ESL (English as a Second Language) tutor for Koreans and this is the software that we are given access with so we have access on students information and schedules and also training materials we need to teach our students. It's really user friendly for the functions are simplified to make our job a whole lot easier

Cons

this software has been very helpful on my part time job and made it easier that I can't really think of anything bad aside from the system tends to be a bit slow or possibly just my connection

Elizangela from JP Morgan Chase

I am a visual person and appreciate when pictures are included during a description/explanation.

Pros

It is very easy to use. I know how to maneuver around it, and it is easy to begin where I left off.

Cons

I wish there was a way that I could speed up the lectures. Sometimes I feel like I could finish the material more quickly if the lesson moved at a faster pace - or at least gave me the option to do it.

September 2015

Daniela from HENNLICH s.r.o.

September 2015

VERY easy and user friendly. Must try!

VERY easy and user friendly. I was really surprised. We use this e-Learning platform for our OnBoarding procedure. Must try!

Easy to navigate through

Pros

Cons

I didn't like when you had to launch a video it would open up another window that took forever to load

Allee from PARfessionals

Unique Service

I used this system but I was confused on the price strategy since it's not really FREE. However, overall it's a great service. I love the mobile app option for students.

Cons

Not really free; credits must be purchased.